Page 485 of 621 FirstFirst ... 385435475480483484485486487490495535585 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,700 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait... how do you read the sheet? I've tried reply with quote, and it just comes up blank.

Otherwise... wow that's a lot of sheets. I've read through all of them, but there's a few to many for me to comment on. Some really stellar ones though.
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Wait... how do you read the sheet? I've tried reply with quote, and it just comes up blank.
    There's an image with a collapse tag. It doesn't seem to appear on phones tho. Laptop works fine.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    so how long before we get an elizabeth 2 sheet
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Too soon.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    estimating from the recent trend of making people of the late 20th century into sheets, most likely in 2022
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    ...Too soon.
    i disagree
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    ...Too soon.
    Something something the Throne of Heroes exist outside the constraints of time and space.

Anyway I'm half-certain that someone here will probably take this as a challenge, but... no. Too soon, yeah.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    cracks open planning book
    pulls out my big ol ink n quill
    "Lizzie... Ruler... helps... Grand Rider... beat... Beast IV......"
    dries the ink
    closes the bookbook
    /s

Blog Entries
    opens OneNote
    stretches fingers
    "Assassin Lizzie...NP...a certain car tunnel..."
    deletes this line
    continues working on current sheet.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    ...Looking back on the previous threads, with all the Hitlers, Stalins, and Maos running around, I'm surprised we've never had an actual Diana sheet. I guess I should praise all of you forumites for, uh... showing restraint..?

N-Not that I have any plans for her, I swear. That's just wrong.
    Last edited by BnEl15; September 8th, 2022 at 03:31 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Elrina

Class: Voyager
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Elizabeth Bisland
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: America (20th Century)
    Stars: 1/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Height: 180cm
    Weight: 110lbs
    Dislikes: Exuberant writing
    Talent: Racing around the world (though she won't admit it)
    Natural Enemy: Nellie Bly
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Weak to Enuma Elish, Humanoid
    Armament: Beat Phileas Fogg
    Catalyst: A copy of "Around the World in 80 Days" (More likely to summon Phileas Fogg or Jules Verne), an article on the race around the world (More likely to summon Nellie Bly), one of her articles

Class Skills:

Independent Navigation B: Her trip around the world through struggle and strife grants her a high rank of her class skill, permitting her mana to constantly surge as she heads towards her destination.

Personal Skills:

The Life And Letters of Hearn B: The sublimation of one of her most famous writings, her article on Lafcadio Hearn, his life and letters. As a skill, this permits her to borrow some of hearn's powers stemming from that, such as Magic Resistance, as well as gain the ability to manifest low-level Yokai, empowered by her interest in Japanese culture and dislike of the fact that she couldn't see more of Japan.

High-Speed Newswriting C: She was able to write for four newspapers at once, writing successful and effective columns throughout. As a skill, this permits her to quickly inscribe down anything which she thinks of as "News", easily and effortlessly gaining aall the details for further research.

Second Place Racer A: The most famous part of her legend is her race around the world, where she got second place. As a skill, this sets her speed to being "Second Place" always against enemies with speeds above C, ranking up hers so that she is always only a step or two behind them.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Beat Phileas Fogg
    76.5 Days Around The World

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: Around the world
    Max Targets: 10 targets

The sublimation of her race around the world, this permits her to manifest the vehicles which she utilized in the journey, including busses, ships, and carriages. However, as a result of how things constantly failed, her vehicles will likewise fail throughout the journey, busses crashing, ships fading, and so on, disappearing as that was why she lost.

Lore: Elizabeth Bisland was an American journalist and author most known for her Race Around The World against Nellie Bly, where she tried to beat Nellie and race around the world faster then her and faster then in 80 days. She succeeded in the 80 days part, arriving in 76.5 days, but due to a bribed official who told her her ship left without her, when it in fact waited for her, she failed at beating Nellie Bly.

Personality: An elegant and calm person, she dislikes chaos and strife. She very much dislikes being a voyager, feeling it is an uncouth subject and far preferring to be any other class, though she does not qualify for anything else. Her wish is that she knew that she would lose the race, and thus be able to take more time in the places she went to and learn and see.

Relationships:

Nellie Bly: "Nellie, how wonderful to see you again. You truly impressed me in that race."

Jules Verne: "Eighty days? Perhaps try something harder."

Tamano-no-Mae: "Such a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Mae. I wonder, could you tell me more about kitsunes?"

Voyager: "To the skies? Interesting approach."

Shuten-Douji: "Utterly uncouth. But, that is intriguing in its own way."

Creator's Notes
    Way too soon, Asterism :(
    Last edited by jishara; October 15th, 2022 at 11:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Whew, I had a mini-heart attack there for half a second upon reading "Elizabeth" on her True Name.

Uh... cool sheet. NP is kinda generic, but I guess she just doesn't have much to work with in comparison to Fogg or Bly.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Whew, I had a mini-heart attack there for half a second upon reading "Elizabeth" on her True Name.

Uh... cool sheet. NP is kinda generic, but I guess she just doesn't have much to work with in comparison to Fogg or Bly.
    Thanks for your comments BnEl

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    opens OneNote
    stretches fingers
    "Assassin Lizzie...NP...a certain car tunnel..."
    deletes this line
    continues working on current sheet.
    Here's a thought, Avenger Diana.

"Hello, how do you do people of Chaldea? I'm The 8th Avatar of Vishnu, Krishna desu~ Don't be stiff around me, i wish to get along with everyone after all. Ah... I definitely not come here because i just got a suitable vessel okay!"

Final Ascension

3rd Ascension

2nd Ascension

1st Ascension

Class : Caster

Traits : Human, Riding, Sky, Female, Divine, King

Identity : Krishna, Asha

Origin : Hindu Mythology

Height/Weight : 164cm/???

Alignment : Lawful • Good

Attribute : Sky

Dislike : evil, being forced to do something evil.

Armanent : a flute and golden chakra of light

Stats
    STR : D
    AGI : C
    LCK : EX
    END : D
    MP : EX
    NP : EX

Class Skill

Territory Creation EX

It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

With the use of Krishna's first Noble Phantasm, she can make a territory as far as her first Noble Phantasm can cover. It is on the level of creating or altering the world's texture.

Independent Manifestation B

A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. This Skill signifies a confirmed existence. Those with this Skill have resistance to instant death and time-control attacks. The Skill is normally restricted to the Beast class, and potentially Heroic Spirits that qualify as Grand Servants.

Divine Core of Supreme God C (EX)

Amongst all of the avatars of Vishnu, Krishna surely is exceptional. An avatar that has power strong enough to rival the original. It is unknown whether she is just an avatar or the original himself, when asked her the answer was "Ara~ are you curious? Very well let this beauty explain it to you. We avatars are different existence from the original we have different personality, different goals and different mission. However at the core we are essentially the same being so it's not something to be questioned is it?"

Originally Krishna possess this skill at non-standard rank, but because of the servant saint graph and the limit of the vessel's body this skill stopped at C rank. However when the second Noble Phantasm is activated, this skill will return to it's original rank.

Personal Skill

Endearing Prankster B+

She likes to pull a prank to people around her, however she not doing that because she bear any ill will towards them rather it's the opposite. To brighten a gloomy atmosphere and to cheer everyone up or make a terrifying scene less terrifying and to make them forget their greater pain.

She can even make her killing of Kalinga seen more like a sport, for it is accomplished with such ease. Krishna dances on the hood of the serpent, and it seems as if she had been clever enough in choosing the softest of platforms to dance on, so that her feet do not get hurt. Krishna, the prankster, is a charmer with her flute playing, to which the jangle of the Gopikas bangles provides accompaniment. All her pranks only serve to show her amenity, for was she not the one who gave moksha even to a mere pot?

Mithya Hitavacana C

Mithya means "falsehood" and Hitavacana means "act with the intention of good" in other words "an act of falsehood with the intention of good." A skill similar to Advice of Strategist, doing deceptions and trickery with the purpose for the greater good.

Commiting a sin for the purpose of dharma is no sin at all. She was clear that she wouldn't hesitate for once to do anything to save virtue. That is why in the Kurukshetra war there are incidents when Krishna resorted to deception or trickery because there was no other choice to win over the evil souls.

However there was also such unique case where she was forced to kill a honourable warrior to release them from the grasp of evil person. During the war it's impossible to defeat Karna as long as he was standing on his chariot with the Vijaya in his hand. As such when Karna’s chariot got stuck deep inside the earth and he went down to life his stuck chariot out. This was the time when he was not on his chariot and weaponless. Krishna took no time to react, she immediately asked Arjuna to kill him instantly. Arjuna beheaded him by firing a powerful arrow to Karna's neck. She was forced to do this because it's the only way to save poor soul such as Karna from continue serving the evil side.

She doing that not because she like it, in fact she felt very guilty for it that she went as far as to prepare a worthy funeral for the Hero of Charity. She can just hopes that she will never be forced to do that kind of thing ever again.

Chakravartin : Wheel-Turning Universal King EX

The ideal universal ruler, a king with mission to remove evil and restore peace and dharma. It is another form of Vishnu as the Ideal Universal Sovereignty.

An authority that strengthen Krishna and her subject (allies) to exterminates evil. This skill is required to release the true power of her Noble Phantasm the Sudarshana Chakra.

This is the same skill that was handed over to Arjuna (Alter) by Krishna however because Arjuna lacks the qualifications as the ideal universal ruler, the skill was downgraded to a mere Anti-Evil (Unique).

High-Speed Divine Words EX

A Skill that assists with magical incantations via a power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Citcuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is a power long lost by modern magi. It is particularly useful for direct attack magic

The ability to speed up magical incantations. The beauty of her chants reaches the peak. Krishna's chants are fast, short, and have a pleasing tone.

Clairvoyance EX

At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this Skill have acquired abilities such as precognition ("future vision") and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth) - this is also considered a prerequisite for being a Grand Caster. It is a skill furnished on the flesh.

As the one who possess the Universal Body. Krishna's Clairvoyance allows her to see through all of creations, for her it's just like seeing her own body.

Noble Phantasm

Sudarshana Chakra Narayana

The Revolving Wheel of Creations

Type : Anti-World

Sudarshana Chakra Narayana, it is a constantly active Noble Phantasm. A chakram of light floating behind Krishna, it has many functions such as shooting missiles of light, gathering magical energy, a shield, a weapon to cut the enemies with it's sharp edges etc. Without Chakravartin skill, this chakra's true form will be sealed and reduced to a mere throwing weapon with most of it's functionality lost. With the true name release the size of the chakra of light will grow up to ten kilometers that expands in the sky above Krishna, shooting millions arrows of light at once to the enemies beneath the chakra.

The area covered by the chakram of light will be placed under Krishna's territory which she can manipulate freely to give advantage to her and her allies. The Revolving Chakra symbolizes the spinning wheel of time, where if the chakra stops spinning, the flow of time will also stop. Likewise, if the chakra rotates backwards, the flow of time will also follow the chakra's cycle, in other words, she can even manipulate the flow of time within the area covered by the chakra.

But this true name release will constantly consumes vast amounts of magical energy which makes it impossible to use even with supply from Chaldea. Nevertheless somehow Krishna was able to release the true name of this Noble Phantasm without problem. Just where did she get all the energy to activate and maintain this noble phantasm? that is still a mystery.

The chakra's size is limited to ten kilometers because of the limitation of servant container and the vessel's body. The original size of the chakram is big enough to completely block the light of the sun from entering the earth. She once block the sun to deceive the Kaurava army and to save the Pandava a army during the Kurukshetra war.

Spoiler:

Vishvarupa

Universal God Ascension

Type : Anti-Unit (self)

Vishvarupa, universal form of Krishna complied myriad aspects in one physical body, comprising the whole universe, everything that people desired to witness is contained within her body making her like unto a walking universe, each drop of blood weighing as much as celestial bodies. It is an ascension of one's body to the scale of universe. A descend of Supreme God.

Having universe as body she hold almighty power, the nature and aspect of infinity thus all of her restrictions as a servant is erased. She can have access to her original abilitiy and authority and use it however she desire. Because of that her status as servant will be revoked and her saint graph will rose to the level of universe however as it's an ascension of the vessel's body not Krishna's true body she can only maintain this form for 5 minutes before her vessel's body achieve moksha.

One can says she is the origin and embodiment of the universe. The world being nothing more than an extension of her being, part of her body; therefore she have full awareness of what goes on within the world.

In this form any attack below the scale of universe will not be able to harm her, normally an Anti-World type Noble Phantasm should have the qualifications to harm her, however due to her nature as the preserver of the universe and guardian of the world. Any attack with Anti-World classification will be completely nullified.

Character/Attitude/Speech:

Character and attitude towards master:

Krishna is cheerful, friendly, but a bit mischievous, and sometimes pranks other to make them forget their greater pain. She is clear about who she likes and who she dislikes, she supports what she thinks and tends to refer to herself from a third person point of view.

She likes to eat; even though she has slender body, she can gobble up large quantities of food before feeling full, you may need to worry if your food in the fridge gone without you noticing. She is also well versed in the history behind many of the dishes. While she enjoys butter products to the point that she is called a butter thief, she also states that her worst nightmare is being scolded by her mother after stealing butter and punished by being tied to a boulder beside a river.

In contrast to her usual cheerful and mischievous demeanor, she shows a different side of herself when helping Master in serious situations, where her mentoring role with gentle and comforting words can be likened to that of an older sister or mother.

Krishna is very knowledgeable, acting as Master's guide and solace in this cruel and desolate white world.

Speech example:

"Take this, mountain crusher super pinkie!"
    "Oya~ oya~ you're a though one indeed."
    "Witness the great wheel on which all of creation spins!"
    "Master, if you ever run into something you can't handle yourself, you just need to shout this name to the skies and everything that's troubling you will be swept away in an instant!"
    "Balance must be maintained, and yet destinies remain variable. The world has such a simple rules, and yet is still hard place to live in. Remember— no matter where, no matter when, no matter what the reason— You shouldn't step on that path of adharma."
    "Though i'm not picky regarding food but i like butter and all kind of sweets, ah~ that pudding in the fridge is really delicious."
    "I don't like adharma and evil, i too hate being forced to do something evil. Ugh... Let's no talk about depressing things, wanna come to my room? I just got some good games and a lot of snacks from Ganesha-kun."

Relationship:

Arjuna :

"Nee~ Arjuna-kun when the other me is inside you, I know everything in your mind, you know. How can you think like that about me. After everything i did for you, how cruel. Then as punishment you have to offer me your lunch from now on for a week!"

Karna :

"Karna-kun... I am very happy to see that he is now on the right side. Master-kun, Karna-kun is a very powerful servant. With his powerful arrows he can propel the universe, that is me. It really surprised me you know! To think there really a hero that could push me back who has the constitution of universe, his skill with bow truly is peerless. Uh? Why is he a lancer? Where did that mighty Vijaya go? Gosh... Karna-kun why do you like to surprise me like this! What a shame!"

Ganesha :

"Ga-ne-sha-kun~ hey you see i know a way to get rid of that round belly. You just have to follow everything written on this paper okay! Makes sure never miss a day! Hm? 'i'm suspicious'? No, really... its no good to have bad prejudices against other people. Just follow this and you'll see the results i promise!"

Parvati :

"Wha- Par-chan, n-no it's not like that. I didn't bully your son(daughter) i just helped her to get in shape! No, I'm definitely not doing this because i want half of her snacks and some of her games okay! This is part of the training! Eh... T-that weird dance? Ah... You see it's part of the t-training too, yes it's definitely part of the training!"

Rama :

"Rama-kun... Oh, Rama-kun... how could you not use any of the power you used to have? You didn't even use a bow to launch the arrow and there's barely any divine mantra too. *Sigh seems like you need to be disciplined again. Hm? I sound familiar? O-of course i sound familiar, we are the avatars of Vishnu after all."

Last edited by Bunhelier; September 8th, 2022 at 10:30 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Krishna: Well she's OP. I think compared to other Divine Spirit vessel Servants like Quetz and Ishtar she's a bit too strong. That second NP in particular is something that should really be impossible for a Servant. Her personality is fun although isn't it canon that "Krishna" who encouraged Arjuna to kill Karna was actually his split-personality and not the real mythical figure? I can see why you wanted to work in the darker aspect of her personality though so maybe you managed to reconcile that somehow. Lastly I don't get why you have her ascension arts in reverse-order.

Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    Cipactli: Kinda reminds me of that Otesanek sheet from a while back, despite the completely different mythos

William the Conqueror:
    Not sure why he's a Lancer specifically over any other Class (I mean he's usually depicted with a sword)? Is it also because of his banner? Otherwise, pretty good

Baron Munchausen: Always a fun Servant, and this'd be the first time I've seen him stated as Archer (sorta), with how he combines his two Classes through Riding projectiles genius. Only real issue is you might wanna split his Personality paragraph up a bit for readability

Anyway:
    Caster of Games

(By Shokushu Ura)

"It's easier just to think of everything as a game. Spares you the shock of what that game has in store for you..."

True Name: Alfonso X of Castille
    Alt. Classes: Ruler, Rider, Saber
    Source: History
    Region: Iberian Peninsula
    Catalyst: His equestrian seal made into a gaming chip. His likelihood of summoning exponentially increases if the six other Servants have been summoned before him
    Armament: Board games and books, though carries a sword side-arm in case things get physical

Character: Alfonso X the Wise was a Medieval Castilian King, most celebrated for the ground-breaking literary and scientific accomplishments of his court, primarily in the fields of astronomy, translation, music, and lawmaking. His military career however was less fortunate, starting out promising with his conquest of the Algarve, but tarnished by subsequent civil wars with nobles and in the end a rebellion by his own son, the later Sancho IV.

He had a particularly strong interest in both astrology and board games, believing the two were closely intertwined. This combined with his reign’s rise and fall and varying fortunes in war has altered his psyche, perhaps as a coping mechanism, to view all human history as itself a game. A game played by the stars, refereed by God, and with humanity as the pieces. His perspective may seem Boethian, though caster still believes skill factors into things, even if that skill too is predetermined.

Caster judges people’s worth by their intellect, be that in knowledge, skill, or both, and if that’s the case then your faith or nation won’t matter to him. After all, his fellow Castilian Catholics have given him enough grief on their own. But even skill and knowledge aside, he cannot help but be irritated by people who believe in free will, who insist they make their own fate, as Caster views his entire life as proof otherwise.

Naturally he is excited for the Grail War, seeing it as a gathering of the ultimate pieces in humanity’s game, and in general confirming his belief in history as one great game. As much as Caster’s belief in himself as a king was shattered throughout his life (having your own son rebel against you will do that), he does not see his knowledge of fate and games as having diminished one bit… even if it may need some updating.

Attribute: Star
    Alignment: Lawful Gaming, originally Lawful Good before life hit him hard
    Likes: Astronomical chess, chivalry, the number 7, having other people do the work for him
    Dislikes: ‘Unchivalrous’ Cheaters, rebels, free will proponents, his latter reign

Relationships:

• Estella: “Hearts as pieces, or lives as pieces? Luck and skill decide everything either way…”
    • Zaroff: “I’ve hunted the Most dangerous game myself. It’s called War.”
    • ‘The Boss’: “I can see the Book of Games will need a massive expansion. But kindly let me pass, will you? I believe I’m the one who initiates the games around here.”
    • Christina: “I don’t blame you for getting out of ruling when you could, perhaps I had too much pride or too much at stake to do that.”
    • Kafka: “Humans are but pieces of the stars, it'd be a privilege if our species really were the cause of all its ills.”
    • Chatelet: “First Law? Oh, of ‘Thermodynamics’, I assumed you meant legality.”
    • Berlioz: “…Seems music may have gotten a bit, well, out of hand since my time.”

Master: One who views the War as a Game like Extra-Shinji, or Astromancers like an Animusphere or Wodime.
    Natural Enemy: Sancho IV. The Assassin Class as matter of principle, being the least likely to play fair
    Wish: One last success, roll of the dice, so the end of his legend is no longer in failure.
    Rarity: 3/5

Parameters
    • Strength: ***** B
    • Endurance: ***** C
    • Agility: ***** B
    • Magic: ***** A
    • Luck: ***** A
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** B

Class Skills

Item Construction
    Skill to manufacture items.
    • Rank C: While Caster does have the ability to create items on his own, such as lyrics and lawbooks, most of the wondrous artefacts associated with him were created or translated by others for him. Not that he deserves no credit, having been their patron who enabled them to do so in the first place. So while this Rank is relatively low, through his Personal Skills he can grant others Item Construction of an equivalent Rank.

Territory Creation

Establishment of a territory suited to a magus.
    • Rank A: Creation of a ‘Royal Court’, consisting of multiple interconnected Workshops for himself and those he sponsors, is possible. Workshops can take the form of Observatories, Concert Halls, Libraries, and Caster’s favourite, Gaming Parlours. Caster prefers to have seven Workshops going at once, not because he couldn’t create more, but due to his preference for a Lucky Seven.

Personal Skills

All Kinds of Patronages

Ability to sponsor and grow the talents of a wide range of creatives.
    • Rank B: Able to increase the skills of translators, linguists, lawyers, writers, musicians, astronomers, historians, painters, soldiers, farmers, and game developers. Patronage of mages however is covered by Technique Elucidation.

Burnout and Fadeaway

Almost an inversion of Child of the Sun. Signifies one who had prodigious success in the beginning of their legend but was met with increasingly failures later in life.
    • Rank A-E: Caster had great military success early in his reign, but subsequent civil wars, attempts to become Holy Roman Emperor, and finally a rebellion led by his own son saw that early greatness extinguished. Caster’s stats will start at their highest but will gradually diminish every four days in your standard 16-day Grail War, or every seven days in the Moon Cell. This makes him the opposite case to your usual Caster, who usually get stronger with more time to prepare.

Magecraft

Knowledge of the magic of the Age of Man.
    • Rank B: Caster and his court were particularly renowned for Astromancy, as well as luck-based magic in general and some specialty in Bardsong.

Technique Elucidation

Interpretation and restoration of formulas.
    • Rank B: Many astronomical and thaumaturgical texts, originally in Arabic, made their way to Europe through the translation efforts of Caster’s multicultural court.

Noble Phantasms

Juegos Astronomico
    Pieces of Fate in God’s Gamble

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: Around a table
    Max. Targets: Varies with each game, but seven players at the most

Two of the most influential books to come out of the Alfonsine court were the translated and expanded Libro de los Juegos and the created Alfonsine Tables, the first being an in-depth documentation of board games based on skill and/or chance, the first of its kind in Europe, and the second a compilation of astronomical data and positions. Casters sees the two as inherently linked, believing humans to be the pieces of the games played by the heavens, and of course the ultimate game the heavens play is war.

Caster owns a collection of hundreds of games, most prominently chess but with variants of backgammon and dice also included, and through the book’s expansion further, newer games can be collected. These games alone are not the true Noble Phantasm, but rather Caster’s ability to wager the fates of the players to the games, and a raised wager must be met.
    Wagers can be simple, like a Luck rank increase by one for the winner and decrease by one for the loser, to more intense like the winner’s Luck being maximised and the loser’s being minimised, to the loser dying on the game’s completion. These games may be played against Caster himself, or against another Master or Servant with Caster acting as referee.

Siete Partidas

Rules for the Game of Kings

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: Caster’s created territory

Of course, the obvious flaw with Caster’s first Noble Phantasm is that an enemy Servant can just refuse the game in the first place and attack Caster directly. This is where his second Phantasm comes in, based on his court’s third famous book the Siete Partidas, a law code whose impact is still felt today.

Through his synchronisation of games with astrology, within his territory Caster can make any game rule the rule of law, and that law being reality. Were chess rules enacted, one’s feudal class would determine one’s movement speed and direction. Servants’ stats would be randomised and rerolled under dice rules, and how many steps you could even take at a time randomised under backgammon. Being able to enact game rules upon his territory means Caster can also enact game penalties for rule breaking, such as damage, loss of mana, or sealing of skills or Phantasm depending on the severity of the rule broken, but he can also loosen rules for ‘good behaviour’.

In short, refusing Caster’s games is not your choice… at least inside his created territory. His first Noble Phantasm still has an advantage in that it can be used wherever. Were he summoned as Ruler though, this Noble Phantasm would apply to the entire vicinity of the Grail War.

Notes: Was originally gonna save this guy for Guess-A-Servant, but seems I couldn't wait that long, and it might've been slow going anyway since, outside maybe Spain, Alfonso X doesn't come up much anyway
    Oh no, he actually has a depiction with a spear ironically. A statue built upon him has a spear.

Blog Entries

Rider - Omegarus

Quote Originally Posted by Potion View Post
    Oh no, he actually has a depiction with a spear ironically. A statue built upon him has a spear.
    I could only find statues of Alfonso with swords searching around, but I can certainly add Lancer to his Alt. Classes (Edit: Oh wait, you're talking about William)

Anyway, finally posting a Rider, and one who draws a fair bit on Type-Moon lore, since you can't talk about a Dying Earth in Fate without adding a few Notes references. This was another guy I considered running through Guess-A-Servant but given his obscurity (even I've only heard of him recently) I thought it'd be unfair.

Also, if you're wondering 'What about Gun God?' a whole split timeline thing comes up:

Rider of Humanity's End

(by Chute de Foudre. Source)

“I am the last… I will tell the audient past.”

True Name: Omegarus
    Aliases: Le Dernier Homme, the First Last Man or the Last First Man, the Child of Man, the ‘New Adam’, Omergarus
    Alt. Classes: Saver, Avenger, Assassin, Faker (of Adam), possibly Foreigner or even Beast
    Source: Fiction, Le Dernier Homme
    Region: France, slight boost in Brazil and Syria
    Catalyst: Summoning at a certain cave in Syria.
    Armament: Other than his airship, even his own language and legend can be considered weapons, though ones he is cautious about using.

Character: Sometime in his youth, a priest and author Jean-Baptiste Cousin de Grainville chanced upon a cave in Syria, where he encountered an all-seeing Spirit of Death who knew of the far future right before the end times. Knew of Omegarus and Syderia, the last man and woman as Adam and Eve (or Lilith, but that’s another story) were the first. The Spirit told him everything, for given the Last Man would have no descendants, who else would ever know?
    Omegarus was born the last Prince of all Europe, with any man having been born at all in his day being considered a miracle. He grew up lonely and isolated, on top of the pressures not only of monarchy, but also being expected to repopulate the whole of humanity. After seeing a vision of Syderia, the last fertile woman, he took an airship all the way down to Brazil to meet with her.

There he also met the entity Ormus, a manifestation what power and presence a struggling Gaia still held. Unusually given Gaia long being at odds with humanity, Ormus urged both Omegarus and Syderia to procreate and usher in a new, fertile human race. Why Gaia would ever want to do this is unclear, but it may've been out of necessity when they released humanity were the only protectors Earth had left, or perhaps the hope of establishing a new, more compliant humanity.

(Tangentially, Syderia’s exact nature can be debated. Whether she’s an approximated recreation of Archetype-Earth by Ormus, the result of some pact with ORT to continue humanity… or just an ordinary Brazilian girl who happened to be fertile.)

But then the Last Man met the First Man, a now immortal Adam charged by God to watch over the gates of hell. Adam told Omegarus that God had chosen for humanity to end to commence the Apocalypse of John, told Omegarus the exact opposite of what everyone had told him his purpose was his whole life. Adam’s words getting through to him, Omegarus turned down Syderia and ensured he and her truly would be the Last Man and Woman.

And so, humanity came to an end. Or at least it did, in the Worldline that Spirit had shown. Now that humanity had knowledge of its ultimate demise before the ancient apocalypses, suddenly there was the possibility of a new future where Omegarus would not necessarily be the end. Even if it was the end God ordained.

Rider is very much a fish out of water being summoned in earlier times, when human extinction was (relatively) less certain, new generations were taken for granted, there were no whispers of things called Aristoteles coming down, and the Earth wasn’t a total wasteland. When he expresses any concerns it might sound like he’s assuming the worst, even though for his era they’d be entirely reasonable. Thus, he’s caught between wanting to warn people of their fate or wanting everyone to hold onto what happiness they have, even if it’s in ignorance.

Being from the far future, he’s also… ‘misinformed’, so to say, on human history and culture, like conflating multiple 20th century inventions like jazz, disco, and gaming consoles together, thinking Internet (broken down by his time) was widespread back in the Cold War, that zeppelins stuck around, or thinking several countries are still kingdoms. He’s also surprised, and a little scared, that his Legend would somehow even be known to a past era.

Attribute:
    Beast
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Likes: Seeing the Earth before the End Times, seeing the Earth at all, what choice he has
    Dislikes: Isolation, expectations, having little real choice

Relationships:

• Chopin/Berlioz/Mereaux: “So this is what the music of aeons ago sounded like. I’m impressed, so little of it has survived.”
    • Alfonso X: “Is my world a world you ever foretold?”
    • Estella: “Humanity must’ve been so secure back then, that they could afford to play games with love.”
    • Curie: “In the End Times, even radioactivity can be the least of our problems.”
    • Queen Christina: “Making such a choice for God… At least it was only your Kingdom.”
    • C.S. Lewis: “You’re interested in Revelation? Sorry to say, but you’re better off not knowing.”

Master: One with a title of ‘the last’, say the final member of a dying line. Alternatively, one valued primarily for being able to produce offspring than anything else about, like a member of the Zenjou family. Or possibly a holder of Black Barrel.

Natural Enemy: Gaia. Also, Gun God if the two somehow met in some timeline convergence, due to Rider letting humanity die

Wish: While Rider has decided to go forth with the decision he made, he still can’t help but wonder what’ve happened had he gone with Ormus and Syderia instead, or even if there could’ve been a third option. He’d at east like to have knowledge of that possible timeline, even as the original timeline remains intact.
    Rarity: 4/5

Parameters
    • Strength: ***** D
    • Endurance: ***** B
    • Agility: ***** D
    • Magic: ***** E+++
    • Luck: ***** E
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** A

Class Skills

Anti-Human Order

An anti-human existence that can damage anything of human origin.
    • Rank C: Rider actively made the choice to not continue humanity’s existence and, as Grainville reported, bring forth the apocalypse of Revelation.

Magic Resistance

Built-up immunity to magic.
    • Rank E+++: Being from the Age of the End when Gaia was still alive but at its weakest, Rider normally has zero resistance to regular magic. However, should he somehow encounter Grain or True Ether (mostly through his own Phantasm), his resistance will be dramatically boosted.

Riding

Handling of mounts and vehicles.
    • Rank B+: Most vehicles and animals can be ridden, excluding Phantasmal species. Noteworthy for riding a future airship from France to Brazil and back over the Dying Earth, so gains a plus when handling flying vehicles.

Personal Skills

Contagion (Legend)

A case where a legend itself is ‘contaminated’, passing a curse onto those who hear this Servant’s True Name.
    • Rank B: The legend of this last man can be considered cursed, given the deaths of everyone but him and Adam, and only because the latter was ‘blessed’ with immortality. Grainville, the discoverer/author of the tale, also died before he could finish writing it (which then took forever to be properly translated), having been told it by an already dead spirit. Without divine protection, learning this Servant’s tale will cause one’s Luck Rank to drop by one. The reason Rider simply doesn’t say his true name to every enemy he meets is out of fear he’ll be targeted by everyone once they learn he was the ender of humanity.

Finalised Language

The opposite end equivalent of the Unified Language, this is the last language ever spoken by mankind, thus the language closest to the Apocalypse. It allows one to speak directly to another’s ‘death’ or ‘end’, giving the Target and surrounding land a premonition of doom, sense of growing frailty, and gradually making their Lines visible to even those who don’t have the Eyes.
    • Rank A: As the last man of his worldline, Rider is naturally fluent in the Final Language. However, as he would rather not pre-emptively accelerate the world to its destruction, he will usually speak the current language granted to him by the Grail.

Protection of the Ends of the World

Divine protection from the world’s end, normally connected to the lance Rhongomyniad.
    • Rank B: Though Rider has no direct connection with Rhongomyniad, he gains this ability due to hailing from the times near the end of Gaia’s existence. He has additionally been granted divine protection due to having followed God’s will over Gaia’s.

Noble Phantasm

Le Dernier Vol

Airship Bound for the Earth’s End

Type: Divine

Humans have been riding vehicles since early on, all the way to Rider’s airship, the last ever vehicle ridden. Though Rider was born while Gaia was still struggling to hold on, already planetary True Ether and the space dust called Grain were seeping down onto the Dying Earth. This ship being built to harness them both as fuel, though obviously in separate engines to prevent the two negating each other and exploding the ship.

Built onto Le Dernier Vol are four ‘Knight Arms’, to use future terminology, functioning as weapon systems. Given they’re four weapons owned by a religious Rider from the End Times, no prizes for guessing what they’re themed after. The first is a white beam cannon called ‘Victorum’, the second the red propeller blades ‘Bellum’, the third a black projected shield that can absorb attacks called ‘Iaiunium’, and the last, pale green dropped bombs called ‘Pestilentia’.

The obvious drawback to this Noble Phantasm is that it requires Grain and True Ether for fuel, both being nigh impossible to find after the Age of Gods but before the Dying Earth, unless one fancies a ‘quick’ trip into space. At least it comes already supplied with a decent stock.

Notes: I also had a second NP in mind that'd be some 'reverse Gate of Babylon', but decided to drop it since he's kinda already powerful enough on his own
    Last edited by NailsInYourFeet; September 9th, 2022 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Was William, not Alfonso. Stat dots

Rider - Henry Avery

Faceclaim

General Information

Alias: The King of Pirates, The Arch Pirate, Henry Every, Benjamin Bridgeman, Long Ben, Jack Avery, John Avery, Pioneering Piracy Pirate
    H/W: 5’8, 66kg
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Attribute: Man

Parameters

STR: C
    END: D
    AGL: C
    LUK: A
    MAG: D

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: D Allows one to negate single action spells.
    Riding: -- Replaced with ‘Voyager of the Storm’.

Personal Skills

The King of All Pirates: A A unique skill only available for Henry Avery as the ‘King of Pirates’. Avery is someone who ranks on top in terms of being a ‘Pirate’ inspiring others to pursue piracy and showing the world what a pirate really is. She sacked the Grand Mughal fleet and then tactfully deceived her fellow crewmates to avoid being captured should they rat her out as such Avery stands at the top of the hierarchy as far as pirates go, all others are below her.

As a skill it enhances Avery’s abilities as a ‘Pirate’ against other pirates meaning her other skills not including this one receive one rank up, to show the others of her kind that there is no one who can beat her at her own game, truly a skill deserving for the ‘King of Pirates’.
    Voyager of the Storm: A+ The talent to sail vessels manifested as a unique skill, since the ability to lead a group is necessary. This is a composite containing the effects of both ‘Riding’ and ‘Charisma’ as well. Henry Avery commanded a small pirate squadron against the 25 ship convoy of Grand Mughal vessels, most noticeably she sacked and looted the Ganj-i-sawai, the Mughal treasure ship which according to some accounts was carrying Emperor Aurengzebs daughter or granddaughter. Nevertheless Avery’s crew became the richest in history perhaps even in the world and to add more to Avery’s feats she even escaped with the loot vanishing from the face of the earth never to be seen again.
    Golden Rule: B A skill that measures one fortune to acquire wealth and in Avery’s case she is showered in it left and right, due to possessing the treasure of Ganj-i-sawai she will functionally never find herself running out of money.

“After all, I am the richest pirate in the world, no?”
    Light of Possibilities: D A skill that shares similarities to ‘Pioneer of the Stars’ and also closely resembles ‘Innocent Monster’. Avery’s accomplishments were done by herself, looting the Ganj-i-sawai and then vanishing from the face of the earth, she became an idol representation of the perfect ‘Pirate’. Essentially a skill that allows one to uphold the expectations others have of them. So long as there are those who stand by Avery her abilities will grow in power to become the perfect ‘Pirate’ everyone views her as.
    Powerless Shell: C A skill that allows Avery to scale her parameters down to the point she is perceived as a human storing her energy which is then released at a later time giving her power far beyond her base parameters. Avery vanished from the face of the earth after her heist, meddling with the common folk, in essence she lied low for the rest of her life as the manhunt continued and after a decade when the hunt was finally called off Avery still never showed her face to the public. A useful skill which synergizes with her Noble Phantasm, great for making grand entrances to a fight.

Noble Phantasm
    The Fancy: Ultimate Piracy Flagship

Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Treasure
    Range: 1-80
    Max Targets: 700

The crystallization of Henry Avery’s greatest heist in the form of a Noble Phantasm. Avery’s personal ship Fancy is a part of this Noble Phantasm, the ship itself however can be summoned outside of this Noble Phantasm as a means of travel either on land, sea or air respectively. As said before the Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of the heist pulled by Avery against the 25-convoy Mughal Fleet which resulted in Avery drowning in riches. Avery assembled every pirate captain she could to attack the Mughal Fleet and in the end she prevailed victorious.

Though the origin of Avery’s ship in itself is rooted with the act of piracy, formerly known as Charles II, Avery recruited the entire crew to lead a mutiny for them not being paid for their hard work on board thus it can be said Avery and her ship Fancy go hand in hand as a perfect pirate ship and captain.

The nature of this Noble Phantasm is to ‘plunder’ the greatest treasure and that in case of other servants it is their own Noble Phantasm however the Noble Phantasm must be of ‘physical’ nature and not a ‘conceptual’ one. The higher the value of the opposing Noble Phantasm (treasure) is in the eyes of Avery the higher chance of it being plundered meaning it is entirely possible for Avery to perceive a high ranking Noble Phantasm as nothing more than a mere pebble in value.

Upon true name release Avery utilizes every ‘resource’ of the modern era to assemble a ‘fleet’, any modern vehicle that can be called a ‘sea faring vessel’ becomes part of her fleet and the size of the fleet scales proportionately to the enemy’s Noble Phantasm rank. To wrap it all up this Noble Phantasm essentially allows Avery's allies to rally towards a shared goal. Under her command, even the vessels of other heroic spirits can become part of her fleet. This Noble Phantasm empowers them through her support, creating a force which ‘always has a chance to obtain something more pleasing than jewels’. So long as she sets her eyes upon a treasure, her fleet will always be equipped to steal it.

The fleet itself is utilized for military purposes allowing Avery to summon her subordinates as low ranking spirits or anyone else who wishes to join her crew to man the vessels, it requires prep time as all big heists do. To even begin the fleet assembly Avery must know the True Name of the opposing Noble Phantasm she is going to loot. The Noble Phantasm scales with + modifiers as the fleet size increases in proportion to the opposing Noble Phantasm's rank with the plundering chance increasing with Avery’s own evaluation of the Noble Phantasm.

There is a drawback to this Noble Phantasm however, depending on the opposing Noble Phantasm’s value in the eyes of Avery the number of attempts to steal it gets lowered, going under the context of ‘If it's super shiny, I will put in extra effort to steal it!’ or so she says. There is also the drawback of each time a heist is failed the chances of stealing are lowered proportionate to the number of attempts to steal the Noble Phantasm.

Opposing Noble Phantasm || Plundering Chance || Number of Attempts

E-C / 50% / 4
    B / 65% / 3
    A / 75% / 2
    A+ or higher / 85% / 1

It is however important to note that once the Noble Phantasm has been plundered (stolen) it is merely a mark of wealth for Avery, she cannot use it whatsoever running off with it afterwards for the owner to never see their beloved treasure again and should they try to pursue Avery well good luck finding out where she went.

Personality

Avery is a women who loves to chit chat and is awfully cheerful, she likes to enjoy the little things as much as possible however when it comes to anything resembling a treasure her personality undergoes a complete 180 turning her into the pirate she is known for, she will become steadfast with her eyes glued onto the prize. She will hole herself in a den to make plans for taking the treasure, pulling out every method possible to pull off the heist. The thrill of ‘plundering’ is euphoric for her as opposed to ‘keeping the treasure’, once she has the treasure she will simply lose interest in it often saying “It was fun when I was fighting for it but now that I actually have it, it's boring to me”.

Thus she craves for new opportunities as that is how her way of life works, she showers herself in wealth then spends it at the first sight, to her money is nice but fighting for money is much more fun. In the eyes of Avery treasure is anything that is gold and glows or is endowed with rubies and jewels if it doesn't look ‘expensive’ in any shape or form she will simply ignore it unless her master commands her to steal it anyways in which case she will grumpily do so.

Legend

The ‘King of Pirates’ and ‘The Arch Pirate’, a title given to Henry Avery for being the pirate to loot one of the greatest treasures of the world without being caught putting her in the ranks of other famous pirates such as Henry Morgan, Franci Drake and Blackbeard etc. Avery began her career as a crew mate of the warship Charles II however when the crew members weren’t being paid their wages Avery started recruiting others for mutiny. Charles II was renamed as the Fancy after the mutiny with Avery as its captain and that's when her life as a pirate began.

Soon enough Avery found herself gathering every other pirate captain to loot the 25 convoy mughal fleet with its treasure laden ship Ganj-i-sawai being the biggest prize. The battle was hard fought but Avery managed to not only sack the entire Mughal Fleet but also successfully run away with the loot making Avery the richest pirate in history. This caused an uproar from the Mughals as they wanted the East India Company to compensate for the damage to which they promptly called a manhunt on Avery.

The hunt lasted for a decade and Fancy had made many stops traveling halfway across the world in hopes of losing its pursuers, some of Avery’s crew respectfully went their separate ways whilst others stuck with Avery but that didn’t matter to her, she had left a mark on history as a pirate and now she intended to uphold onto it. Soon enough, Avery vanished and no one knew where she was, some of her crew mates were arrested and interrogated but no one knew where she was, she crafted lies and deceived her pursuers changing her name to fake ones essentially lying low among the common folk. If Avery had another chance to strike another heist she would have probably taken it but the money she had already was so more than enough for her to last a lifetime.

Combat

Avery is the type who dwells in a den planning her moves carefully, well careful in the sense of ‘is what she fighting worth the trouble’, if it isn’t she will simply back away looking at her next target, she will always try to fight the bigger fish for bigger rewards however if she has to fight a servant head on you bet she has the skills to fight them. She will board her Fancy wielding twin pistols and a cutlass, she will try her best to fight the enemy however it is best to let her store her energy for a grand entrance later on in a war.
    Last edited by Potion; September 9th, 2022 at 03:59 AM.