Page 263 of 367 FirstFirst ... 163213253258261262263264265268273313363 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 7331

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    Sir Ernest Shackleton
    A very large sheet that is also complex. It works though. I can read and follow along with what your servant is putting down. It also helps that its explaining from a first person perspective. I absolutely love it. I'm most certainly voting for it come voting time.
    Also Ernest is best boi.
    Well, I’m really happy to hear you liked him. Going to be honest, long and complex seem to very much be the best way to define my sheets, considering everyone of them that I’ve posted since I started again have fit that description to a T. Regardless, I think I found a style that fits finally, so I’m happy it worked for somebody. Regardless, thanks for the comments Magnus, and you’ve done a damn fine job yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Kinda surprised there hasn't been more creepy-themed Servants tbh, given that it's the Halloween season.
    Eh, can’t speak for others but I think there have been a few that fit, if you look sideways long enough. Overall though, I think it’s just because it isn’t the easiest prompt in the world to freely throw HALLOWEEN at and get to reliably stick.

Although may just my cold, seasonal event hating heart speaking.
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Even if you’re not a Halloween fan, you gotta respect it for holding the line against Christmas.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Kinda surprised there hasn't been more creepy-themed Servants tbh, given that it's the Halloween season.
    Christian the party pooper was summoned and the Halloween party had to be cancelled.

Rider - "PROGRESS"

A/N
    Finally finished my first Servant sheet! Hope you all enjoy it!

Rider of Tomorrow
    [The 22nd Century Begins Today]

PROGRESS_25.png
    (Source)

“Hello, there! Servant Rider here to fight for a better tomorrow!”
    “…Hm? You don’t recognize me? Don’t worry, you’ll know more about me in the future.”
    “Don’t worry, ‘the future’ isn’t my only personality trait. Though it is a pretty big one.”

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Caster
    True Name: PROGRESSWalt Disney
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: The Future(?)Marceline, Missouri, 20th Century
    Catalyst: “Things that bear my name”Disney-branded objects, optimism about the future
    Attribute: Human

STR: C+
    END: C+
    AGI: B-
    MGI: B-
    LCK: C--
    NP: A

DescriptionDescription

Likes: Optimists, New Technology, Trains, Children, Rabbits, Mice, America
    Dislikes: Pessimists, Stagnation, Slackers, Executives, Knock-Offs, Budgets
    Wish: “For a better tomorrow, obviously! Though I think that might be a bit too vague… Let me get back to you on that.”“I thought about this long and hard, but in the end, I would say that what I want most of all is for all Heroic Spirits to be allowed to grow and evolve, unbound by their legend. I’m not sure if the Holy Grail can even grant that, but we’ll never know if we don’t try.”

Rider is a curious Servant. Taking the appearance of a rabbit-themed hero from the future, his main focus is mainly on creating a better tomorrow, even though, as a Servant whose existence in the world is temporary, he will never see this future come to fruition. While he appears to be in his late 20’s at the youngest, he is very much a child at heart, often seen with a skip in his step and with undying hopes for things to get better, even in the direst of circumstances. Do not mistake such hopes of nativity, though; for his eternal optimism was born not from simple ignorance, but from years of wisdom gained over his lifetime, and every now and then he will share one of his many insights with you… after he finished playing pretend with the child Servants, of course.

His True Name is an interesting subject. He refers to himself as PROGRESS; however, there is obviously no one in known human history by that name. Sometimes, he will suggest he is a Heroic Spirit from the future summoned into the past, much like EYMIA. Spend any time with him, though, and it becomes clear that this is just a story he made up for the amusement of himself and those around him. Indeed, it should quickly become obvious that his True Name is that of Walt Disney, famed animator and entertainment icon. What isn’t obvious, though, is why he would hide his True Name to this extent. Is it an odd quirk of a Heroic Spirit born of a man who carefully crafted his public persona? A sign of some well-hidden regret about his past life? Or is there something else at play here…?

Class SkillsClass Skills

Riding: B
    Capable of operating most rides with above average capacity, but he is unable to ride beasts on the rank of Monstrous Beast and Divine Beast. While Rider lacked a notable vehicle in life, he was still greatly associated with a great many vehicles and pushed for the advancement of public transportation. This skill’s rank increases when piloting trains.

“That’s because trains are the future! Sure, cars are fine and all, but trains are far more efficient for mass transport and long journeys. Heck, even old steam trains have a certain charm to them.”

Magic Resistance: B+
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected. This skill is an indicator of how Rider, despite often being associated with magic by the public, ultimately rejected the world of fantasy in favor of focusing on the world of technology.

“Oh, don’t worry about me being all “screw magic” and stuff. I may still champion the ideals of human ingenuity and hard work, but only a complete idiot would still say that fantasy is worthless after seeing all of this.”

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills

Cybernetic Armor: A+
    A variant of Mechanized Armor, Rider is always clad in a full-body, jet propelled cybernetic armor, boosting his STR, END, and AGI by one rank. This skill does not appear to be based on Rider’s legend, but is rather something that Rider himself added to his Saint Chart.

“’Why a rabbit?’ Oh, no special reason. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for my humble beginnings while making this suit, which made me think of rabbits, so it’s now a rabbit. …No, it’s not my ‘fursona’; there’s not any fur on here, for starters.”

Charisma: C-
    The ability to both charm and lead people. At this rank, Rider is more specialized in the former than the latter, able to endear himself to anyone with relative ease but only able to have them follow general orders. This skill’s current rank is the result of Rider’s personality clashing with his legend.

“Not interested in being a leader right now. More of a creative-type, you see. Thank goodness for my brother; otherwise, I don’t think I’d have a legend.”

Light of Possibility: A
    A skill that combines aspects of Pioneer of the Stars and Innocent Monster, it’s an indication of Rider being more of an idolized image of his Heroic Spirit who behaves as an embodiment of "expectations" and "possibilities”. At this rank, Rider has a bit more flexibility in altering his Saint Graph compared to most Servants, due to not being as closely tied to who he was in life as most. It is this flexibility that allows him to be summoned as Rider, as normally, he would only qualify for Caster.

“Why do I call myself ‘PROGRESS’? Simple: because I prefer to focus on the future rather than the past… but I don’t forget the past, either. I use to be too quick to move on to new interests, but all that did was make sure I stayed in the past. You can’t pick apples if you don’t plant a tree, after all.”

Noble PhantasmNoble Phantasm

Train to the Future
    [Monorail Mark LV]
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

D39614B1-10C9-413E-8952-1FF332DB20E4.jpeg

“Please stand clear of the doors. We are now departing for the realm of tomorrow.”

The crystallization of Rider’s pursuit of progress, the Monorail, while not invented by Rider, was greatly popularized by his efforts to promote it as the future of transportation. As such, it has been grafted onto Rider’s legend.

On the outside, this Noble Phantasm is merely a speed-up skill, giving Rider a quick burst of super-speed and manifesting a light trail behind him. In actuality, the “light trail” is actually the Monorail track that Rider manifests at will. When Rider travels along the track, his personal time speeds up in order to reach the future faster, ranking Rider’s AGI up to A due to the rest of the world seeming to slow down by comparison.
    Using a True Name Reveal, Rider can manifest a Monorail train as well to rank up his STR and END to B+.

“Master, you don’t seem too impressed by my NP. …Wait, did you just say they were all over your home country?! …Try not to cry, Walt, try not to cry…

BioBio

Walter Elias Disney is a man who helped shaped the entertainment industry into what it is today. He is responsible for many a childhood staple, from beloved cartoon icons to once-in-a-lifetime vacations. He and his company had performed truly impressive feats.

And the man normally wouldn’t qualify for the Throne of Heroes.

Not only was his life and feats too recent, many of said feats, while still impressive, cannot truly be attributed to solely him. Too much was based on what had already existed. The one idea of his that might have pushed him over the edge, a city of tomorrow, ultimately never saw the light of day, and in the end, Walt died just barely missing the mark for the Throne.

But then, something unprecedented happened. As the company baring Walt’s name grew, so too did the power of said name. Slowly but surely, the man became idolized, his flaws ignored, his feats exaggerated. Eventually, as the company became almost a global power in it of itself, the sheer belief in the man forced a Heroic Spirit into existence.

This Heroic Spirit, being born more from the perception of Walt than from Walt himself, ended up quite different than he would of otherwise. Normally, a Heroic Spirit would focus heavily on their past, wishing they could have done things differently or longing for something life had denied them, and Walt would have been no different, focusing solely on making his city of tomorrow.

This Walt, on the other hand, chose to move on from his past and start anew, even going so far as to alter his Saint Graph to obscure his identity and change his class to one he would otherwise not qualify for. While some may see this and think that it’s due to shame at his past life, in truth, it was done to honor said life. Sure, Walt was far from perfect in life, but he ultimately did a lot great thing due to his refusal to settle for “good enough,” and what better way to honor that than to try to add onto his legend.

And thus began the story of PROGRESS, the Heroic Spirit who races to the future.

RelationshipsRelationships

Master: “So, you probably already know my True Name, right? Well, do you mind still calling me ‘PROGRESS’? No shade at my past life or anything; just want people to know me as a person first and a legend second.”

EYMIA: "How do you do, fellow Heroic Spirit from the future? ...I'll make you play allow one of these days."

Nursery Rhyme: "Oh, looks like we got ourselves a big fan who figured me out! ...Hm? 'Make more happy stories?' Well, it's more of a side thing these days, but I'll see what I can do."

Thomas Edison: “A famous inventor who’s also fueled by the American spirit?! Now that’s a man after my own heart... or is it lion in this case?”

Nikola Tesla: “While I admittedly have a slight bias towards Edison here, I still think you’re both brilliant individuals and you two shouldn’t be wasting your great minds butting heads like this! Got it? …That said, there’s something I need to ask of you two…”

Child Servants in general: “Never fear, tiny citizens! I, Ro-bit, and my partner, The Star-Spangled Lion, shall save you from the Electric Menace! (Sorry, Tesla, but the smiles of children come first.)”

Charles Babbage: “Ah, I can see what you mean when you said we were oddly similar, Master. Though I still don’t get why you wanting two nickels has anything to do with that…”

Servants whose story was adapted by Disney: “…I feel like I both know you and know nothing about you at the same time.”

Elisabeth Báthory (Cinderella): "While I... appreciate your enthusiasm for the part, please remember that Cinderella worked hard for her dream. She didn't wait for a prince to save her, she went right over and got him!"
    "...Why do I suddenly feel like I made a horrible mistake?"

Captain Nemo: “It’s truly a shame you weren’t able to share your technology in life, but at least now you’re able to use it now to save humanity.”

Georges Méliès: “Master, there’s this bunny girl that’s been stalking me even since I met Edison, muttering something about me being her rival or something along those lines. Should I be concerned? …I’m interpreting that look on your face as a yes.”

Leonardo Da Vinci: “Yet another great mind! I have to say, while Caster is certainly the best class for you, I am curious about how you’d fair as a Rider. Surely, you must have some great flying machines lined up for it.”

Leonardo Da Vinci (Young): “…The phrase, ‘Be careful what you wish for,’ springs to mind.”

Zé Carioca: "...Don't put yourself down so much. You're an amazing cartoonist in your own right."

Craft EssenceCraft Essence

Keep Moving Forward

walt-disney-archives-animators-desk-disney-studio-lot-feat-1.png

Once, there was a man who wanted to make people happy. At first, he did by creating stories about a lucky rabbit.

But then, the rabbit was taken from him and he was left with nothing. The man, however, kept moving forward and made more characters to make more stories with.

Soon, it seemed like he had reached the limit of what these stories could do. The man, however, kept moving forward and broke through those limits.

These new stories became adored by all, though some later than others. The man, however, kept moving forward and brought these stories into the real world.

This kingdom of fantasy was his most beloved work yet. The man, however, kept moving forward and began work on advancing humanity into a new era.

Eventually, before he could finish his work, the man was stopped. And as the man lay still, he began to think, “What I am doing all of this for?”

But then, years later, the love many had for his work had grown to the point of making him move again and the man had his answer.

It was the same thing that made his start all those years ago, but had been forgotten in his drive to top himself: he wanted to make people happy.

And so, newly invigorated, the man made a new body for himself, based off of a rabbit, and did what he did best.

He kept moving forward.
    A/N
    This sheet was inspired by my interest in seeing a Walt Disney sheet that a) was different from the usual animation-based sheets he gets and b) wouldn't get the game sued into oblivion by Disney. I was also initially inspired by Defunctland's videos on the man, but this sheet ended up being a lot lighter than that series was about him. I actually had a second NP mostly written based off the original plans for Epcot, but I had to cut it because it tonally felt out of place with the rest of the sheet.
    Last edited by Chat the Cat; October 21st, 2022 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Forgot to source the FC pic. Took the opportunity to add some more relationships.

Blog Entries
    You misspelled 'progress', FYI
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Blog Entries
    Adolphus Rex Sueciae
    I dunno why but I can't help but think he'd somehow fit into the anime Golden Kamuy. I dunno why I thought that, just that I did. That said the sheet reads excellently. Frankly its an extremely fun sheet that in another contest might've been an automatic vote but here its probably going to be an honorable mention. There are just so many good sheets.
    Why doesn't anyone just type Gustavus Adolphus or Gustav Adolph? Rex Sueciae is his title, translating to "King of Sweden". Ah well. Doesn't really matter.
    There are already 3 factions in Golden Kamuy. I don't think they need another historical anachronism joining the party. Especially not a Swedish one. Still, he does have that larger than life personality that would fit right in.
    On the other note, I can't believe this. If you just honorably mentioned it, I could accept it, but telling me you're going to do that is just cold. My dreams, crushed by a few words.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    You misspelled 'progress', FYI
    Well that's embarrassing. Fixed.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Eyyy, congrats on getting it in before the deadline! Really like the focus on his futurism shit, and for a first sheet? Really simple and clean formatting. Keep up the good work man, good on ya

Blog Entries
    you stole my idea

also ty magnus for your kind words
    pretty cool in concept

Blog Entries
    The Huns are on our trail. We are people on the run.
    The Romans' knees are buckled, their Empire staggers and creaks. Still, they look at us with spite, and hold in contempt the gods.
    I see an ocean of blood the gods now promise me. And I promise my people we shall all drink our fill.
    So we march on Roman roads. There is nowhere else to go.
    But if we must step that way, we'll prepare a sacrifice. We'll gut their leaders and their chiefs and we'll raise those guts to the sky.

That did not came to pass, though that was then my dream.
    They would all fall one day, but not because of me.

My people on this path are not alone for long.
    Together, Goths and Vandals, Alemanni and Herules join.
    Out of fear many Romans renounce their lonely god. Ancient names he had once ripped out are once more spoken aloud.

I taste the ocean of blood. I taste desperation.
    Desperation much like ours. Desperation that would poison us.
    The Romans now call me the 'lover of homicide'.

We are, eventually, too many. We must split once again.
    Our many people become three armies with a single intent.
    The largest of the lot heads for Florentia and sieges.

Desperation fills Stilicho as he frees slaves in swarms, turning them into warriors for his side that had so few.
    Desperation fills Stilicho as he gambles all his troops against the largest of our armies, and me at its front.
    We meet in battle at Faesulae. Both sides fight tooth and nail. Hands drag me by the neck and hands clasp me with chains.
    I stare in Stilicho's sharp eyes that show something like regret. I doubt that's for what he'd done to me. Perhaps for something else.
    I stare in Stilicho's sharp eyes and wish my teeth could to tear his throat out.

My mouth moves on its own, and speaks the Romans' tongue. A foolish request which I know will be disdained. Words that don't fit the title I've been given.
    I ask for my followers to be spared and let live free.
    He turns around and leaves without a word to me.

To make up for the slaves freed before we fought in Faesulae, the Romans would enslave those who had followed my promise.
    I had tasted the ocean of blood but none of us could drink our fill.

The day after that day, my head parts from my neck.

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

Lancer of the Pursued Tribes
    ⫷ A Promise Dripping Gore ⫸

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Radagaisus
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Source: Historical fact and rumours
    Region: North of the Danube
    Attribute: Human
    Natural Enemy: Flavius Stilicho
    Armament: Spear

DescriptionLikes: "Not suffering from hunger, thirst, or lack of sleep. I had no time for complex 'likes'. We were on the run. The fighting was only natural: we had nowhere to go. The call for blood was only natural: the only way to give us a greater goal. Without that sort of spark, thirsty, hungry and sleepless, my people felt already dead. I only act as I feel I should, and I keep my word. I like those who are the same."

Dislikes: "Chewing on bones with the marrow already sucked out. Liars and cowards who disrespect their oaths. Those who'd deny the gods and mock others' suffering without a cause."

Wish for the Grail: "I left a promise unfulfilled and my people to be slaves. Isn't it obvious?"

Lancer's mood tends to be wistful, and he's surprisingly soft-spoken for a man supposedly infamous for his bloodthirst. His words are clearly enunciated, but the tone of his voice seldom raises. Generally speaking, he does what feels natural for the survival of himself and those he values, up to and including committing murder in cold blood. However, he places high value in honesty and promises, in certain cases even when it'd be counter-productive to tell the truth or to uphold an oath. He is ambitious in proclaiming his goals, but humble in evaluating his accomplishments. Also, while Lancer has no issue with other polytheists worshipping gods other than his, he disapproves of monotheistic practices that deny the existence of other gods, and, for the same reason, of beliefs that deny all gods.

ParametresSTR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Class SkillsMagic Resistance | B

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At B Rank, it cancel all spells with a chant of two verses or less, and it's difficult to affect Lancer even with greater magecraft and Greater Rituals. Lancer is granted this rank due to holding some knowledge of magecraft from Central and Eastern Europe and having faced multiple experienced magi in combat, including his greatest opponent, Stilicho.

Personal Skills
    Vampirism | C

The ability to consume another's blood to replenish one's own health and magical power. Despite being a regular human, Lancer's fame as a 'lover of homicide' who promised his people an ocean of blood granted him this Skill, though not at an exceptionally high Rank.

Mass Expedition Leader | C

A movement-oriented variant of the Charisma Skill that boosts the ability of one's allies during combat and represents the ability to rule. With this variant, the boosts primarily concern the AGI parametre, only secondarily STR, and barely, if at all, the other parametres. At C Rank, this Skill doesn't grant the ability to lead a nation competently for a prolonged period of time. However, Lancer's commands will seldom be questioned, and he'll be able to transport masses of people extremely quickly across large distances, all while mantain a sense of unity of purpose among them even when they're forced to split along the journey.

Faith Erosion | C+++

Opposing divine mysteries change in nature and form to suit this Servant's needs, typically becoming more ineffective. For Lancer, this effect starts at C Rank and gradually increases as his existence as a summoned Heroic Spirit persists. It also undergoes a much sharper increase each time he triumphs in a battle across the course of a Holy Grail War. A Skill derived from the waves of abandonment of Christianity and resurgence of pagan gods that briefly ensued as a consequence of his campaign across the Roman Empire.

Noble PhantasmPromised Blood Ocean
    Entrails of the Empire

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army (Self)
    Range: 2~5/0
    Targets: 1 person/Variable

Lancer's promise to his people of an ocean of blood. The promise that had guided desperate masses with nowhere to go and a newfound tribute to offer: the blood of the Romans, who gave no aid and denied their gods.

The promise manifests as a seemingly ordinary spear. However, any blood it draws rides on the weapon's shaft and flows back to Lancer, draining the target and contributing to Lancer's Vampirism Skill. Moreover, the spear bypasses anything defined as skin, no matter how tough. Once Lancer's weapon has stabbed inside a target, Lancer becomes able to control any organs it pierced, extracting them out of the body with just a thought and even manipulating their hardness to turn them into chains with which to bind other foes. Though telekinetic control over the organs' movements only lasts a few seconds, modifications of their properties, such as changes in hardness, last much longer and revert much more gradually. Lancer himself can only wield one such lance, but by invoking its True Name, since part of his promise was that everyone would be able to drink their fill of the ocean of blood, he's able to create any number of copies of it, as long as each of them is wielded by a different person. The wielders all earn the Vampirism C Skill as well so they actually consume the blood flowing back to them. The copied weapons retain the blood-draining, skin-bypassing and organ control capabilities, but are visually slightly different and have no True Name Release.

Bond Craft EssenceQuestions Arisen, as a Matter of Course

I lied to you, Master. When you asked about my wish for the Grail.
    I despise lying, so I'll set things right.

When I first promised my people an ocean of blood, it felt right. It felt good. It felt like the only thing to do. If I were to go back, I think I may do the same again.
    Then, if it felt so natural, why did it end like that?

Despite everything, the Throne recorded my name. It's a miracle I can barely fathom.

In many Romans' memories, I soon began to blur together with many centuries' worth of enemies they'd defeated.
    In the end, their Empire faded away and many Romans' names started going the same way.
    Did the path towards their end feel that natural to all of them, too?
    And if we all feel the same, what is the true reason that some reach their goals and others fail?

These are the sort of selfish things I wish to ask.

RelationshipsVlad III
    "You spilt so much blood legend made it your favourite drink. Yet you did that for one god and to keep others out; I killed for many gods and so my people could barge in. We are both mired in gore, and looked at with disgust by many who would never dare approach the likes of us. Yet, in the end, we are not the same."

Olyndicus
    "Warrior, prophet, rebel, facing off against the Romans. Oft forgotten in favour of others who waged that same war in those same places. I understand. We should join forces."

Altera
    "Thus the Huns that banished my people would be lead by such a being only a few decades after I'd perished. I see now how masses led by a mere 'lover of homicide' could never invoke as much fear in the Romans as soldiers helmed by the 'Scourge of God'. Even so, I'm prepared to face you without hesitation whenever it should become necessary."

Flavius Aetius
    "A Roman youth raised among the Huns. Born to the Empire who enslaved us and raised among those who exiled us. Yet neither Romans nor Huns stayed loyal to you in the very end. Are you looking to tame more savages after the 'Scourge of God'?"

Gildo
    "Of all of Stilicho's opponents, certainly among the pettiest. A manipulative turncoat who cared for nothing but herself. Odious as you are, your lands were too far from my people for you to be of any concern to us in life. I haven't grown to wish for your company in this state, either."

Alaric
    "The Attila to Stilicho's Aetius, or so many say. I have a hard time seeing either side of the comparison. At the very least, you've entwined your life with Stilicho's for decades, and been a thorn in his side that hurt him deeper than I ever could've.
    Your ideal Rome and the libation I promised are both immense and violent, capable of moving multitudes. But they are not the same goal. Hence, I care not whether your vision shall come true or fail, as long as mine can eventually succeed."

Flavius Claudius Constantinus
    "Straightforward and beloved, awe-inspiring bravery, etched deeply within history and within many a myth. If I had to have a rivalry with Stilicho after all, I wish it could've been more like the one between the two of you."

Flavius Stilicho
    "You could never put your answer to my last plea in words. The time has come for you to do so. Then we shall cease to speak once more, and I shall bite your throat, and rip out all your insides, and drain away all your blood."

Flavius Ricimer
    "Ricimer, I could have never fought like you did. But you drained the most part of the ocean of blood I had once promised them. And that must be respected."

Creator's NotesSource for the faceclaim

Source for the bond essence craft image

*looks at guy who is famous nearly exclusively for calling for bloodbaths and loving murder* hmm yes True Neutral please

In all seriousness, the mindset I gave to this interpretation of Radagaisus is fairly interesting to me, and I hope I know enough about Fate's alignment system to have assigned the correct one to such an odd case like him. In terms of Magic: the Gathering colours, I feel like this interpretation would probably be mainly black-green.

He has many marks of a potential Avenger, and would fit their stereotypical aesthetic well enough, but is ultimately driven by a lot more than hatred towards the Romans and/or the Huns; other than that, there's not only his love for his people, but also his true Wish for the Grail, and the contradictions between them. Speaking of which, I know usually people just put both the false wish and the true wish in the Personality section, but in this case, I thought it'd make for a neat Bond Craft Essence, so I made an exception.

Still don't really have a consistent standard formatting across all my sheets, hopefully this sheet's works well enough for the figure.

I feel like he talks kind of weird and don't really know where that came from, nor do I think it's all that pleasant in a vacuum, but it had kind of become a pretty prominent part of the sheet fairly fast so I chose to let it in.

Thought about putting more in this section but it'd mostly be a reflection on the frequency with which I make sheets and what makes me enjoy working on certain sheets more than on others, as well as a comparison of the Stilicho, Gildo, and Radagaisus sheets under that specific light, so maybe I'll post that in the Servant/Project Idea Thread at some other time.

By the way, I linked to my own Watcher Stilicho-Ronove in the Relationships section - and I hope that helps explain the Magic Resistance section of this sheet, since he's a magus - but AndrosTC also made an interesting Saber Stilicho! The line would remain the same for both versions, though, so that's why it's not mentioned in that section.
    Last edited by Serra; October 21st, 2022 at 11:50 AM. Reason: typo: after of the -> after the

Blog Entries
    Charles V
    I don't know how best to compliment you. To say you probably gave the roman emperor more respect that historians do or to say I like your style of writing a lot. If it wasn't for the sea of quality this month it'd be a shoe-in... unfortunately someone already got my top vote. So I hope a vote is acceptable.
    Thanks man, I really appreciate your review! It's an honor to be worthy of a vote.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A smell can evoke long lost memories. They remind of home, of old friends, childhood, your favourite food. Some even remind you of why you love someone. It is curious to realize that the sense that is often disregarded releases the strongest emotions.
    It is universal. The smell of your mother, the scent of your child, the perfume of your first love. We all remember it vividly.
    Animals identify each other with it. Even after years.
    Don't you wonder of the world gave flowers sweet smell to remember better times?

< ─ ⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ - ⫷ ─ ┤├ ─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼ ─ >< ─ ⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ ─ ⫷ ─ ┤├ ─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼ ─ >

~ ♬ ~

_V_O_Y_A_G_E_R_
    Vibrant Memory of Fragrant Flowers

= ? ? ? =

"Greetings, Master. Voyager Class, Madame… Just a moment please, I still receive information from the Grail, and I am arguing with it right now. Stop right there, I know that look. No, it is not a "Let me talk to the manager" situation. Thank you very much."
    The woman turns around, her white dress flowing in the wind as she does. The inexperienced mage wonders who she is and how she knew what joke he was planning on doing. Does she have a skill to accomplish that feat? Is it a quirk of the Extra Class? He does not know the reason, but Occam's razor suggests: he is easy to read.
    "*sigh* Well, I tried. Not the first time luck was not on my side. Neither for you.
    So, here is the situation, young mage. I see you have many questions on your mind, but you have to accompany me. Clear? I take that as a yes."
    She answered herself from his puzzled look. The beautiful lady looks up into the morning sky, opens her parasol and tells him: "Come, we talk while walking to our goal.Time is of essence and I wish to get there during daylight time. He may not recognize me in the dark, after all."

Class Voyager
    Alternative Classes ?
    True Name Camille Monet
    Aliases Camille-Léonie Doncieux, Madame Monet,
    The Lady with the Parasol
    Origin France, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight 159cm/40kg
    Alignment Neutral Good
    Attribute Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E D D D B

Likes walks, feeling at home, colors, beards, rough hands
    Dislikes slow walkers, snails, apathy, Wimps
    Talent Gardening, reprimanding
    Natural Enemy The Horai, dementia
    Armament parasol, flowers (gladioles), perfume
    Catalyst one of her husbands early works

══════════╣ I ╠══════════
    I

"…Who I am? Not the one you hoped for, obviously. I doubt you expected my husband to have a dress and a bosom, don't you? Y-you did? You heard how the Throne works? Touché, I can not argue with that. Perhaps that was the reason you summoned me instead. People like you were drawn to me. I can see from the stains on your clothes what kind of hobby you pursue. You are just like him.
    Did you just look down on your pants!? I meant the stains of paint on your vest! Goodness, gracious. Seems like artists these days are 'struggling' with different things. No matter, please let me move on. That is a memory I wish to not keep. Memory, memory, go, go away~
    To clear my head, we pick up the pace. With a bit more energy in your walk, please. You need new ways to exhaust it anyway."

Object of Devotion (Art) B
    A twirl with her parasol catches the attention of those around her. Voyager was a model for her husband in dozens of paintings, and even in death, she served him as his muse. Several other painters requested to depict her beauty, too. A charm skill that infatuates artists the most. Because she embodies the art of her husband, her True Name can be discovered by those with the Appreciation of Beauty skill.

Independent Navigation D+
    Voyager loved strolls through wind and weather. As an aspect of his art, it is her nature to belong outside. During her walks, she remembers the scene and notices changes in the environment. She is surprisingly talented at telling the time just by looking at the sky.
    She seems unaffected by how tired her Master is.

═════════╣ II ╠═════════
    II

"My hobbies? What we are doing right now, I suppose. On the other hand not. I enjoyed strolls with no destination in mind. Now, we bustlingly march toward a goal. Get moving, by the way, dear, I am as fast as I was in life. You get outpaced by a lady?
    Walks through nature, appreciating a simple field of wildflowers, a snowy river bed, or a small autumn forest of birches. The gorgeous art of nature itself. Isn't it nice? Perhaps your generation can not appreciate it like we used to. So much earth is sealed with stone. *Sigh* I can not claim to be an artist like my dear husband, but I do partake in hobbies that may be considered art. Gardening was my favorite pastime. I wish you could see my garden, young mage. Ugh, it was precious. The elegance, the colors, the arrangement of the plants, it was my true calling. My main inspiration were the Gardens of the Far East. My husband appreciated and supported my hobby. But in winter I would retreat into a warm living room and spend my time with embroidery and raising my son. We had not much, but we had each other. There is more beauty in a lovely home than in cold coin. You don't have either? Who would've guessed? But don't worry. If my husband found a fair lady like me, then you will too."

Territory Creation D
    Voyager was not a mage. But she possessed the magic of creating a warm home with the limited means she had. There, she and her friends and family can rest and socialize over tea while embroidering dresses. If time and resources allow it, she would waste no moment tending her garden. She may not be able to accelerate the growth of plant life, but if a mage can help her out in that department, she will be quite thankful. "A Servant is a fleeting existence, so some compromises have be to made. I just skip some months of waiting to see the fruits of my labor. Opposite to you, who just wants to skip the efforts and reap the rewards. Ah, ah, ah, you know I am right."

Floriography C
    A magecraft principle based on searching and inducing meaning in flowers.
    Again, Voyager is not a mage. But as a symbol of a painter's art, she syncretized with it and elevated her skills in what was supposed to be a harmless hobby. A mix of European Floriography and Japanese Hanakotoba.
    Extensive knowledge about flowers is granted and their beauty and strength can be enhanced by inducing Mana into them for various, limited effects. Arranged bouquets for allies carry messages that are deciphered instinctually and confer minor boons. But their smells can do the trick as well. Her favorite flowers are Gladioles, which she can, similar to their namesake, use as a baton-like weapon, or for her last skill.

════════╣ III ╠════════
    III

"Ah~. Gladioles~. My favorites~. They grow tall, come in several colors and elevate the beauty of a well-tended garden. They do have the nickname of sword flowers. Of course, a woman like me would be drawn to them, don't you agree? Hey hey, young man, less dreaming, more listening, okay? We are doing this break for you, yes? They also have several meanings. Remembrance, the strength of character, faithfulness, sincerity, infatuation, and women never giving up. They are the perfect embodiment of a woman of class like mysel- Young man, are you even listening? Wake up! You will never get a Gladiolus Girl in your life if you can not listen to a woman! Ugh, just wait. Once I get my husband back to normal, I tell him to give you some lessons on how to treat a lady right. Even an unlucky and useless bum like him was able to make me happy. We were depressingly poor, the winters were cold without coal, and even during and after my pregnancy, food was scarce. Because we could not pay rent, we had to move frequently. Oftentimes he went ahead, leaving me and my son alone over a few weeks. He almost left me completely…he would feel inadequate, useless, and less of a man than what I deserved. He was unable to control his emotions sometimes. It was not always easy, it was not always pleasant. But…love conquers all. …
    Be grateful. As your Servant, I can glean your true nature. I trust that even a bum like you can find the one. We should be close. Break over, let us get going."

Ambiance of the Past B
    The gentle breeze which caresses the grass and stirs ripples in the pond flows through her hair. It carries the smell of flowers and paint, and the aroma of their time together. Sunlight dances on the water and twinkles in her eyes, reflecting the love they share. Even without sight, overcome with madness, he will find her again. Voyager reminisces about their time together by smelling a gladiolus flower. A fragrant, warm breeze recalls pleasant memories of the past and grants herself, and her allies an increased Mana Regeneration. Artist-type Servants have a high chance to remove mental interferences.

══════════╣ IV ╠══════════
    IV

"Stop wheezing, Master. You sound like an old man with those noises. This walk is good for your stamina. Just over this hill and we should arrive. Right, now let us see…"

"Oh god, Oscar...
    What malady has befallen you after my passing?"

Before them unfolded a scene beyond description. What should have been a valley of green pastures and several small lakes, appears like a foreign wasteland, disconnected from the world around. Dusty and sick vegetation, shallow in height and color stretches across the land. A faint glow of gnarly trees with patterns on their bark that induce vertigo. Inbetween them reflect suffering eyes and shining skin from naked animals, feeding on their own discarded fur. Water, more thick emulsion than liquid, ebbs and flows within the brackish banks. Its own color can not be discerned, should not be discerned, but reflects the light of a red sun that hovers in the sky above. The sun, as beautiful as it is, the only thing that feels somewhat real in this horrid scenery, sticks out and makes it all the more unnerving.
    As the two move in, they are expected by a creeping miasma, a psychedelic color that beckons grey, It first rose to swallow the fair lady but was repelled immediately. "Out of my way. I deal with you in a minute." she says while swatting away the haze.
    The young mage could only follow the scent of flowers in the trail she left behind, a path devoid of this mist.
    They reach the edge of what was supposed to be a clean and popular lake. Vortices on the oily surface build patterns that remind of bismuth crystals, devoid of any undulations. Dry, crumbling leaves of grey swim on the surface as if on toxic quicksilver. From within the lake rises the silhouette of man. Fractured billows carry the shadow closer to them.

"Oscar…"
    "It has been a long time since someone called me by that name. I can not see you, but my ears did not fail me yet. Your sweet voice is unforgettable, your scent alluring as always. It is you. But because it is you, please, turn away. I have lost control over it, I am a mere vessel now. A vessel to paint in unholy colors. I am not worthy to step under your eyes. Too weak of a man, a Heroic Spirit, to keep you safe. Flee. Flee, before it steals you away too."
    "My dear, I…
    never heard such a foolish thing from you."
    and simply rushes off into the opposite direction, leaving both, the man and the Master, perplexed as her form is swallowed by the fog.
    "Stay right were you are, okay? And, young man? Move out of the way." shouts from the biting grey cloud.
    They hear several steps and notice a sudden change of atmosphere…

La Promenade
    Nostalgic Stroll, Memories of Pleasant Days during Hard Times

Her Noble Phantasm is her most famous depiction and one of her husband's well-known paintings - The Woman with a Parasol.
    Also known as Madame Monet and her Son.
    Voyager was summoned because the intended Servant - Claude Monet - was already present nearby, and unaccessible in the Throne of Heroes due to foreign interference.
    Because Artist-type Servants are primarily elevated to the status of Heroic Spirit due to their works, they are their own art taken shape. The vessel 'Claude Monet' was unavailable, so the next closest one was chosen - Camille Monet, his first wife, who appears the most in his paintings. And a motive that would obsess him years after her death.
    An artist's works are expressions of his own world view, feelings, thoughts and wishes. Therefore they shape the Heroic Spirit Voyager Camille Monet. As such, she takes the form when she was the most beautiful, the healthiest, the firmest in her love and support, the perfect muse for him - as depicted in his famous picture.
    She represents the memories of how beautiful life was, when times were hard but love was easy. When they lived together as a family with their son. Colors were more vibrant, sunlight brighter, and flowers more fragrant. A time of innocence, when the love for art was all-encompassing and the affection for his wife the purest. And because she is his muse and art, she also represents how Claude Monet was before - young, untainted from the chromatic perversion.

A Noble Phantasm that embodies [ bringing back memories, ] a visual representation of [ how it once was, ] and in the current moment
    [ how it is supposed to be. ]
    The Stroll
    La Promenade
    is quite literally a 'trip through memory lane' for targets.
    Voyager turns toward the target, opens her parasol, and walks toward them. Slowly, then quicker and quicker, until she runs. With a mighty jump, she dashes past the target, their eyes widening as the smell of her flowers recalls vivid memories as she floats toward the ground. Where Voyager lands, the memories of the target influence the environment around them.

The romanticized memories of this place mingle with the memory of nature itself and returns the place to its former beauty. Terrain altered by Territory Creation or Bounded Fields rejects the influence. Destroyed nature through the carelessness of humans are restored. Forests regrow burnt foliage, pastures decompose litter and contaminated water cleans itself. Effects that may alter the natural state of this 'memory' are blocked as well, as long they are not derived from
    Divine Spirits
    the earth
    themselves. It is a perfect recreation of fond memories.
    An ideal counter for Foreigner Claude Monet.
    Of course, this power should be beyond the scope of a Wraith like Camille, but she made a temporary contract with the World to stop the influence of the accursed pigment that destroys the color of life.
    The love for nature and her husband, together with the happenstance of some struggling young painter trying to summon an old master to sell some 'new originals', granted the Father of Impressionism salvation from the out-of-control Color out of Space.

"Camille, thank you. What would I be without you?"
    "Helpless, and probably maidenless, my love. Come now, we have to make sure the last vestiges of his uncomfortable plasma is back under your control."
    "Yes, Camille. Ah, but I am still weakened. If your pace is as fast as I remember, I can not keep up."
    "You always said that, but you just wanted to watch my figure from behind. Follow me, you useless bum, we have lots of catching up to do, dear."
    "Haha yes, Camille. Young Master of my wife. Thank you. Please, allow me to request one more favor. Take care of my own Master. She refused to let go of our contract, despite it going out of control. Help this unfortunate soul that had to summon someone like me to fight for her wish. She still lies unconscious over there."
    "Do not do anything weird to her, Master! And remember what I told you, yes?"

══════════╣ V ╠══════════
    V

Talks along the journey

"Huh? Oh, you are right. I am blonde. But why? Hmmm. Aaahhh. Ooooh. This old fool lied! He did find me more attractive with the blond wig! I wonder why I was not summoned in a Kimono! This bum will hear from me! My beautiful dark hair! But, no matter. A beautiful flower can appear in many color, am I right, Master?"

"Did you know, young one? There is currently a war going on. Not like the war I had to flee from, but a magical variant. They fight for a wish-granting object. If you summoned me earlier, I maybe could have participated in another Class? I feel like I should have knowledge what kind of Classes I can manifest in, but it is foggy. Fufufu, obviously I would be a Saber. Saber of Gladioles - Camille Monet. It does have a nice ring to it. Oh, or perhaps Lancer of the Green Parasol! It does sound funny, but I abhor violence. And before I can dream of you summoning me earlier, you first need to summon the courage to speak to a girl.
    Oh, NOW you have enough energy to walk ahead, yes?"

"Yes, we do walk around this lake. If you are bothered by it, create a little boat. You can not? You are so less of a man than my husband. He built a little studio boat to paint en plain air. Ugh, it is so nice to hold your tired feet inside the freshwater of the Seine while he paints the scenery behind you. *Sigh* It was so romantic, but he was so obsessed with painting at that time. If I could, I wish I could repeat those days."

"I am aware there were some rumors that he had an affair with his second wife while I was still alive. Baseless. Oscar was always honest with me. He told me even if he accidentally bumped into her in our house. Our love was genuine. He did marry her after my passing, I can not judge what happened after I was gone. I do hope he was happy, but it seems he lived with regret all his life. She forced him to destroy my memorabilia. That is why not much of me is remembered. But it does not matter to me. My love lives on and it does not change that I wish to help him now."

"Aahh. I fondly remember our first encounter. It felt like just moments ago I acted as his model for the very first time. It became his "The Strollers." He was a dashing young lad. Long flowing hair and an attractive beard. The older he became, the more beard he would grow. He was so manly and his beard so rough. Just imagining it makes me want to bury my finger in it and just…*ahem*.
    Grow some facial hair, perhaps then some women will look at you."

═════════╣ Craft Essence ╠═════════
    Craft Essence

An Eternal Sunny Day

"Do you remember the day you painted me in the field?
    It was the first sunny day after a period of cloudiness. We went out, Jean in one hand, your brushes and canvas on the other.
    The gentle breeze carried the smell of bread and cake as we walked through the streets. But the same breeze was a quite a bit stronger in the fields.
    How many times did the canvas try to fly away with the wind? How many times did you have to apologize to Jean for cursing in his presence because of it? How many times did he ask when we are done?
    We had to move many times. Even leave our homeland. But somehow, in moments like this, outside in the wind, on a field of green...
    It felt like home."

A memory any family could have. But this moment was recorded on canvas.
    Not all experienced a day like this. Yet this painting makes them feel like they had.
    The Monets share this sunny day with the world.

═════════╣ Notes ╠═════════Notes:
    It does feel wrong to make VE into a posh lady, but I did not want to just copy her and make yet another serene, tragic woman. When I tried to come up with a FC, the scene in the NP came to mind. There were some who saw the similarity between the painting and VE, so the choice was made.

The late name reveal was for one reason only: i wanted pinetree to go through this sheet and let it dawn on him who it is.
    His Monet was the main inspiration why my love for the foreigner class began.
    I do wish I had more time to finetune, but the deadline is close.

I played with the idea of making her a Lover for a moment, but pine is not a fan of this class and my own interpretation of Voyager as the antithesis to Foreigner and the time shenanigans fit too well.

Actual music of this sheet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2fPkzJsMU8

possible final ascension design: https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/phot...oW_700bwp.webp

Spiritron Dress: La Japonaise

Edit: Oh, and if someone did not watch Violet Evergarden...do it.
    prepare to fucking ugly cry.
    Last edited by DelRey; August 13th, 2023 at 01:46 PM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    At this point this is straight up flirting, Del. I'm starting to feel bashful.
    Last edited by pinetree; October 21st, 2022 at 11:36 PM.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    you haven't ugly cried until you've watched happy sugar life

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    you haven't ugly cried until you've watched happy sugar life
    Sadness at the ending or sadness that you just wasted your life watching it?
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    sadness at how people don't appreciate the manga and how sometimes the anime is butchered by the scriptwriters like how they did Twin Star Exorcists dirty.

also the manga ending. read it thrice. cried thrice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    sadness at how people don't appreciate the manga and how sometimes the anime is butchered by the scriptwriters like how they did Twin Star Exorcists dirty.

also the manga ending. read it thrice. cried thrice.
    Like with Tokyo Ghoul.

Really? That ending? Of the two actually decent people in the story, one is murdered by the yandere and the other has firmly lost his sister because the pedophile that took her in has infected her with the same twisted love she possessed. The other pedophiles are going to jail as they should, and Mitsuboshi is so broken by all the trauma that's been inflicted on him that he has to carry around the same poster he's been slobbering ove,r because he's still also a pedophile, just to operate in the world. The closing segments of Shio talking to Sato in her head would be sweet if the entire premise of their relationship and show were different, but it instead just shows how messed up this little girl is now and how she's likely to repeat what Sato did somewhere down the line.
    That's the ending you cried at?

I'm not trying to attack you for it. I'm just trying to understand.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; October 22nd, 2022 at 07:18 AM.
    Fate/Without Justice

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Voting is now open. Remember you have up to five votes this time due to the large number of entries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    5 points: Ernest Shackleton.

4 points: Ismail al-jazari

3 points: blessed Gerard

2 points: JFK

1 point: sugawara no takasue no musume.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Like with Tokyo Ghoul.

Really? That ending? Of the two actually decent people in the story, one is murdered by the yandere and the other has firmly lost his sister because the pedophile that took her in has infected her with the same twisted love she possessed. The other pedophiles are going to jail as they should, and Mitsuboshi is so broken by all the trauma that's been inflicted on him that he has to carry around the same poster he's been slobbering ove,r because he's still also a pedophile, just to operate in the world. The closing segments of Shio talking to Sato in her head would be sweet if the entire premise of their relationship and show were different, but it instead just shows how messed up this little girl is now and how she's likely to repeat what Sato did somewhere down the line.
    That's the ending you cried at?

I'm not trying to attack you for it. I'm just trying to understand.
    My dearest companion, I will not bash you for having a different opinion, as you do not bash me for so.
    I personally find that the whole point of the manga is to be rather fucked up. That's how it is. There's bound to be normal people and fucked up people in a story like this.
    I have personally appreciated how the normal people and fucked up people contributed to the story as a whole, making the story more 'complete' and well-executed.
    Perhaps you are unable to bring yourself to enjoy this manga series, but I am unable to bring myself to like some other manga series as well. (most notably A Couple of Cuckoos)
    I believe we really do have to agree to disagree with our opinions of this manga/anime.
    I wish you the best, and am here to remind you that the one piece is real.