Page 374 of 620 FirstFirst ... 274324364369372373374375376379384424474 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,480 of 12397

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    By the way if anyone cares I changed my Rider Guthrum's FC to one I liked better.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    What’s up people. So I’m back and it appears that I didn’t miss much.

Blog Entries
    vacation over, huh?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    My next alt account is going to be called “all mods are bastards”.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    What’s up people. So I’m back and it appears that I didn’t miss much.
    HOH .! you are back ,do you plan now to make servants ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Still a negative.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    My next alt account is going to be called “all mods are bastards”.
    Are you trying to speedrun getting banned?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    It’s just a joke homie. I’m sure even the mods have a sense of humour.

Blog Entries
    welcome back homie

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    Are you trying to speedrun getting banned?
    I almost hope so.

Also HEY ISMAIL. I hadn't had the chance to properly greet you before but welcome, thanks for gracing us with Servants of this very neglected culture. Hamza is a great example of your craft, it amazes me that you're a begginer (?) because oh man, it doesn't shows sometimes. I hope you can keep doing amazing like this from now on too.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I almost hope so.
    Don't get my hopes up too fam.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Don’t worry. I’ll probably be banned before the year is over.

Blog Entries
    How dare you take fight out of me with logic and reasoning.
    sigh
    As salty as I am and likely still will be about it, I will endeavor not to let it greatly color my opinions on the Servants people make.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    How dare you take fight out of me with logic and reasoning.
    sigh
    As salty as I am and likely still will be about it, I will endeavor not to let it greatly color my opinions on the Servants people make.
    excuse me you mean in relation to that nine has made links outside the forum ,right ? As i am unshure about what you mean ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I think he’s talking about the pretender thing.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Class: Berserker
    True Name: Hamza ibn Abdul Muttalib
    I don't have much to say, other than seeing Aus as a faceclaim made me smile.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "If I can fight so she won't have to be thrust onto the battlefield once more, then perhaps that will be my penance for guiding that child so far astray."

Saber of the Regretful Star:

Appearance:

True Name: Akiva Ben Yosef

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Classes: Caster, Ruler

Strength- A
    Agility- B
    Endurance- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    NP- B+

Personality
    A somber and reflective man. He feels deep regret over crowning Shimon Bar Kokhba as the messiah, regarding it as a selfish act that not only brought ruin to his people but forced his own dreams on an innocent girl. Saber considers the outcome of the Bar Kokhba Revolt to be his own fault as a teacher for not realizing the true nature of his protege's heart, that the burden of carrying her people's hopes and expectations would irreparably break her. Though Caster is the optimal Class for him he insists on being summoned as Saber by hijacking any possible catalyst meant for Shimon Bar Kokhba, considering this his act of atonement by protecting her from having to fight in any more cruel battles.

Saber gets along well with children and shows a more cheerful side around them, giving them gifts and telling stories from the Torah. He's a natural teacher who would likely take on a friendly mentorial role to his Master, cautioning them on the importance of ideals yet the dangers of reckless pride in following them. Though Saber still hesitates to get too close to them after what happened to his last disciple. He's also fascinated by differing Magecraft systems and would relish the chance to study them in a Grail War. Saber's wish on the Grail is to rewrite history so he never chose Shimon Bar Kokhba as the messiah, allowing her to hopefully have a happy life without being driven onto the battlefield.

Dislikes: arrogant fools who think they can choose for God, religious persecution
    Talents: teaching, scholarship, to raise a messiah (sealed)
    Natural Enemy: Shimon Bar Kokhba

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are nullified. Even if targeted by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals it is difficult for the Servant to be affected. A sage known for his resolute faith even in moment of death, Saber is endowed a high level of resistance.

Riding- E
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. Having no particular experience riding anything in life, Saber only has a shred of a rank in this Skill through his Class Container.

Personal Skills:

Messiah Creation (False)- A-
    A divine right invested in Saber to declare the coming messiah. Anyone Saber announces will receive the blessing of a savior of the World, massively boosting the target's Luck stat and granting a holy aura to attract followers akin to the Charisma Skill. In essence a form of Hero Creation specialized to cultivating Saver-Class Servants. However, in the case of the (False) variation this is not truly a divine decree, but merely that of a mortal man who ardently wished to see the coming of the messiah.

As such the boons granted by this Skill are fickle and can just as easily bring destruction as glory. One raised up as the messiah by human hands will possess a fate of shaping the World itself, but whether that leads to salvation or ruination is entirely up to the individual. In legend Saber was the one who proclaimed Shimon Bar Kokhba as the messiah. However out of regrets for how his protege turned out he has come to regard the act of choosing a messiah as hubris, and hence willingly sealed this Skill. Only if all of human history is facing annihilation and in need of a savior will Saber reluctantly consider invoking his "
    sin
    right
    of selection" once more.

Visually, Saber forms a crown of starlight in his hands and presents it to the target. Should they accept he lays it upon their head and the crown dissolves into wisps of light that imbue into the recipient, empowering them. This symbolizes the act of spiritually crowning them the messiah.

Innocent Monster- E
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. While a great Rabbi in history Saber's legacy was somewhat tarnished by his role in favoring Shimon Bar Kokhba as the messiah.

The revolt lead by his most famous disciple resulted in incalculable losses for the Jewish people and while Saber's own involvement was rather unclear, his reputation was twisted into a criminal knowingly proclaiming a false messiah for his own ambitions. This Skill grants Saber a minor bonus to persuasion and manipulation. Furthermore it imparts an effect akin to Scapegoat at rank C that allows him to escape the battle by diverting enemy attention onto his current messiah candidate, reflecting how Saber survived the disastrous Siege of Betar when Bar Kokhba and many of his other students died. Both of these effects he dislikes using.

With All Your Soul
    Bə-ḵāl Nap̄-šə-ḵā
    - B
    A Skill born from the famous episode surrounding Saber's death. According to legend when facing torture and execution by the Romans Saber calmly recited his evening prayers in the midst of his agony. When questioned on his serenity Saber replied that all his life he'd been waiting for a chance to fulfill the Scriptural passage "to love God
    Bə-ḵāl Nap̄-šə-ḵā
    with all your soul
    "- meaning, to even give up one's life for their faith. Meeting his end not with despair but a joyful prayer upon his lips, it was said the heavens themselves rang out in praise of Saber's piety.

Ordinarily this would equate to the Soul Of A Martyr Skill but in his more martial incarnation it has been interpreted into a form of Battle Continuation. Allows Saber to overcome pain and ignore the effects of injuries by reciting Shema prayers. A kind of self-suggestion that forcibly animates his body past its normal limits. However as it is only effective so long as he is continually reciting prayers, attacks to his mouth can neutralize this ability.

Codifier Of Esoterica- C
    One of Saber's greatest achievements was systematizing the study of Torah, presenting the laws in a unified and rigorous way that were clear to understand. A parable compares him to a man who went out in the fields bringing back wheat, barley and other grains to neatly sort by their appropriate categories. Grants Saber a constantly-evolving Magic Crest that records any spell he sees in action, able to recreate it merely by circulating Mana. His Origin of "Archival" renders Saber a living compendium for all forms of Magecraft, and he can even combine spells to realize more diverse effects unimagined by their original practitioners.

However compiled spells are still performed through Saber's own Mana, and hence may tax him should he attempt to cast more powerful ones. Furthermore it is weaker outside the Caster Class, requiring a Luck check to copy spells from outside his culture-sphere and imposing a limit of only three that can be stored at a time before being overwritten should he wish to pick up another. Saber visualizes this Skill as diving into a library filled with Talmudic scrolls and extracting the one that contains the relevant mystery.

Noble Phantasm
    Bar Kokhba Baraq
    Sword Of The Stars That Glimmers Distantly

Type: Support/Anti-Unit/Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the title Saber bestowed to his most famous disciple "
    Bar Kokhba
    Son of the Star
    "- evoking the messianic prophecy of a star that would emerge from the lineage of Jacob and smite the heads of Moab like a sword. If Shimon Bar Kokhba is "the sword of the stars" swung to destroy all enemies of the Jewish people then that makes Akiva "the one who wielded the sword of the stars" for shaping and guiding her along the path of a messiah. Thus providing a reason for him to be summoned in the Saber Class despite never holding a blade in life.

Drawing from his wish to take the responsibility for his protege's fall onto himself this Noble Phantasm allows Akiva to "wield the legend of Bar Kokhba" through his Saint Graph, reinforcing his parameters to the level of a prototypical Saber-Classed Servant. While he admits it's a little shameful for a teacher to crib so openly from their student's accomplishments, it's a necessary evil to compensate for his own lack of experience on the battlefield. However the greatest potential of this Noble Phantasm is only shown in tandem with his Messiah Creation (False) Skill which he's normally unwilling to use.

Upon invoking its true name to one he acknowledges as the messiah, and with the target's permission, Saber literally transforms their body into a sword that shimmers like starlight- serving as the physical manifestation of his epithet. In essence recreating his legend of "wielding the sword of the stars" through equalizing the concepts of "messiah" and "sword", resulting in the candidate's body literally obtaining the designation of a blade. As both Saber and his chosen messiah's wills resonate he swings this sword at the opponent, expelling a flash of starlight that mows down the enemy line before vanishing like a twinkle in the sky.

An attack that combines Saber's total combat power with that of his messiah candidate, it's able to deal damage far exceeding what either of their rankings in Strength would suggest. A glimmer of the star he once believed would deliver the Jewish people from oppression but now regards as only a fleeting dream. Once Saber finishes and lets go of the sword the target will regain their original body in a shimmer of light. Due to regretting how he ultimately used his protege as a vessel for his own messianic dreams Saber dislikes this technique and will refuse to invoke it. Only if he meets someone he trusts and admires enough to overcome the stigma of his past will Saber once more embrace his role as "one who
    wields
    selects
    the messiah" without fear of merely repeating his regrets.

Even using a Command Seal would not be reliable to force this technique as the pair's mentalities and goals have to be in total unison to perform it, else the backlash would severely scar his Saint Graph and shatter the blade forcibly reverting them back into human/Servant form.

So here's a sheet that obviously compliments my recent Bar Kokhba Servant. His NP is possibly the biggest conceptual stretch I've done in a while, but I thought it fit given the "sword of the stars" theme I've already established for Bar Kokhba. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I almost hope so.
    Agreed!
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    The Red Rider

Sex: The concept does not apply
    Height and Weight: Varies based on how many fights have been fought
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Wish: Eternal War

Profile:
    Originating from the Book of Revelation and Humanity concept of 「War」. Contrasting his “older brother” who is the logic of the World. Rider is the logic of Humanity. For he was created when the first human tribes spilled blood.

Another difference between him and his “Older Brother” Rider has a desire. One and only one desire 「War」. For Death is passive while War is active.

Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Magical Power: A
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills

Riding: EX
    Magic Resistance: C

Personal Skill

Clashing Souls: A
    A skill that allows the expansion of territory and mana gathering each time a「battle」is fought in a 「War」. In the context of the Holy Grail War this means every time servants and masters clash this skill activates. With Rider’s Noble Phantasm however this skill can be active regardless if the participants are in the Holy Grail War or not as long as they 「battle」.

Innocent World: EX
    A skill that represents Humanity’s views on 「War」. Although there are many forms of「War」 the visions of dead body and blood red stains are prominent in the psych of all humans

Blessing of the Battlefield: EX
    A skill that grants multiple blessings to allies such as Valor, Military tactics, and Mad Enhancement. It is similar to multiple deities' blessing of war but with less… divine prominence.

Noble Phantasm:
    Come, Blood Path, Come: Doomsday Come
    Rank EX
    Anti World
    Range -
    Maximum Targets-
    A massive bounded field that creates a 「BattleField」a zone filled with echoes of past conflicts. Under this 「BattleField」a curse of resurrection is applied to all who enter here. Although once resurrected, negative traits are amplified and a desire for 「War」is created even if the participant did not desire any 「War」
    dddddddddhell
    An Eternal War.

Peace, Slaughter, Sword: In Flanders Field
    Rank A
    Anti-Unit
    Range ???
    Maximum Targets ???
    The Sword given to him by God. It has the ability to attack the mind. Passively it is a whisper to the participants of the Holy Grail War appealing to their desire for glory and fear of others. Only those with strong wills and innocents can ignore these whispers. When invoking it’s True Name however it has complete domination of the mind eliminating all desire for 「Peace」. Allies turn against each other, family split apart, and 「War」is made.

Although there is small possibility however if one can see beyond war and into the horizon above. Perhaps there will come a time where humanity rejects 「War」. Where families don’t worry about being split apart or children wouldn’t have to worry if they can make it to the next day or not. Where people first resort isn’t violence but diplomacy. Of course this is a foolish dream for even more foolish dreamers but that doesn’t make it any less noble.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    An interesting take on the horseman of war... hmmm. I like it first of all. I dunno... I feel like i'm missing something. Otherwise a great sheet.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.