Page 234 of 620 FirstFirst ... 134184224229232233234235236239244284334 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:20 PM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    next contest i wanna see you give short reviews ON EVERY SINGLE SHEET and in the end vote for 3 of them
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now lets take a look at the newest servants here ~

Ozymandias: hm quite good i must say i say the inncosistences that Delrey pointed out are the product of the two selves interfernces , interetsting nnoblephantasm idea but truely why did the Gods of Egypt let that the Disasters happen had the pharaohs or the pooulaze angered them in some way to let it happen without to intervenate ? a interesting Question i must admit.

Redil: hm intersting in one of my stories is appearing the Sword Ridill as modern noblephantasm ,though my Interpretation of it is different ,nice Profil and welcome back you wernt a while not seen here Zero ! also have i started a new Mage contest as saw you made some are you perhaps intersted ?

Jeanne La Mote: At first be heartly welcomed in our Round ! neat first servant also i must say . i am curious can she use the Gems in form of jewelcraft and has she (i know Assassin servants are rather side line fighters) a form of Combat abbillity ?

Eunus: Intersting i must say well made he is Abit powerfull for such a rather unknown figure but the downsides are balancing that out , a Question has he also a form of Fire Mana burst if not it would be awkward ?

Antigonus I Monophthalmus: I have read from him but for me wasnt a servantify able charackter but i must say well done About his two noblephantasm though both profiles are a bit short i must say ?

Alatheia: nice servant neat ,could be good Friends with my Abre di Tenere.

Linda Richards : a goodBasic servant Nothing spectacular but also Nothing to have against . more casnt i say wait i though i would be currious what she would think f my Hippocrates.

Ziusudra:A really great servant splendid a great Masterpiece !

okay joke aside everyone could you please tell me Feedback of my Grand Rider ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 11th, 2021 at 12:27 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    this forum's kinda dead huh...
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    In the last couple of days? Bit more silent than usual yes, but since the last time you posted ur Demiurge? Nope, see no reason to believe that
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Summer's a busy time. The only time I have right now to look through stuff is usually at night, and I'm pretty tuckered out. I've bookmarked where I need to start on my next free day, but I think a lot of people are in a similar boat right now.

Unless you're talking about the forum just dying in general due to time, which wears away at all.

???

Blog Entries
    Honestly for me its a combo of drawing a blank and getting hooked on Digimon Cyber Sleuth

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Honestly for me its a combo of drawing a blank and getting hooked on Digimon Cyber Sleuth

you mean a game Right ? i understand that i have found lately in a game store a Ds Castlevania game and playing that . but i am curious have you read my Ziusudra servant i am curious and honestly still waiting About the first Feedback .

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This thread, dead? Not under my watch.

Ozymandias (Lancer): Oh man, I don't care what other people say, I will defend the existence of this sheet to my last breath. I liked the way you spun his tale, I like your style (it's so whacky even when it's serious... I wish I could do that), and I like the way this sheet went by in a minute. It was such a quick read, but one that didn't bored me at all. Also, Ozy the Family Man? Ozy, the Butt (snickers) of Rod Jokes? Yes. Gimme more of this version of him.

Dwarf Regin: I love it when a sheet teaches me about a character I had no previous experience with, and I love your sheets, so this could only be a win-win situation. I can totally see this lil' dude deceiving everyone with his "nice guy" façade and the worst part is that he'd be SO convincing. Look at this cute face!

Jeanne La Motte: THIS IS AMAZING??? I wish I could know all the words in the English vocabulary because I feel I'd have more lines with nothing but praise to you... Praises you wholeheartedly deserve! I like it very much when authors paint their villains in sympathetic lines, even when their actions are absolutely despicable, because in a sense it makes us see that the world is like this: it's just a bunch of versions that sometimes clashes, and you have to choose which version you'll believe. She's such an interesting character, and an awesome pick for a Servant.

KAMERAD: YO. I CAN'T EVEN PUT THE SERVANTS HERE, IT'LL BE A MESSAGE AIMED TO //YOU//, DUDE.
    WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE YOU SHOULD BE SITTING IN YOUR THRONE MY KING HERE YOU DROPPED YOUR CROWN.
    (Yes, these sheets are outta this world and I ate them for all their worth.)

Amaltheia: GOAT mom? Yes. GI faceclaim? Yes. What even is there to hate about this sheet??

Linda Richards: I may be biased, but every time a nurse/doctor Servant comes into the fray I get so giddy. I love them so much. So of course this woman here would have all the weight of my bias looming over her head right off the bat, but did she deserved all of it! I love your sheets so much, and this one is no exception. (Also, please. Yes. Mary will pester Linda so much with her love and then they'll both pester Florence later, everyone will be happy. The end.)

DELREY: EXCUSE ME?
    HOW DARE YOU POST THIS WITHOUT ANY CONTENT WARNING? MY POOR LIL' HEART ALMOST COULDN'T TAKE IT.
    Your love for the Class is a thing of beauty, and it was indeed so cute to see you paying homage to all these amazing characters. I even got to re-read these sheets and get to be amazed all over again... What a ride. (Also, this duo needs to bicker more. I love them.)
    (PS: I'm sorry about Tarrare, I'm sorry Chaldea funds.)

Ziusudra: Nice one. Good to see you using your 1500 special for some good content!
    A very Koga-ish character, I must say. I'm never too sure if having FIVE NPs with EX rank (or A+) is a good move, but hey, whatever floats your boat am I right?! (THIS JOKE WAS TERRIBLE.)
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    This thread, dead? Not under my watch.

DELREY: EXCUSE ME?
    HOW DARE YOU POST THIS WITHOUT ANY CONTENT WARNING? MY POOR LIL' HEART ALMOST COULDN'T TAKE IT.
    Your love for the Class is a thing of beauty, and it was indeed so cute to see you paying homage to all these amazing characters. I even got to re-read these sheets and get to be amazed all over again... What a ride. (Also, this duo needs to bicker more. I love them.)
    (PS: I'm sorry about Tarrare, I'm sorry Chaldea funds.)

Ziusudra: Nice one. Good to see you using your 1500 special for some good content!
    A very Koga-ish character, I must say. I'm never too sure if having FIVE NPs with EX rank (or A+) is a good move, but hey, whatever floats your boat am I right?! (THIS JOKE WAS TERRIBLE.)
    Thank you Howaito ,about the Noblephantasm well tat is a Grand Servant and they have the Obligation to be Standing at the top , as the Sea has a certain importance how would your Lughaid find Ziusudra ?

and did you took a look at my create a Mage contest ?

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    as the Sea has a certain importance how would your Lughaid find Ziusudra ?
    You know what? I wish I could give you a positive answer but he hates gods, he hates authority and he most definitely hates powerful people. When your Servant has these three traits, the result is never something good. He'd probably be mumbling right now in the lines, "what a show-off. I thought Blackbeard was the only embarrassment to the high seas but it's never too late to learn a new fact, it seems."

He's a good kid otherwise, I swear.

Also FORTUNA. I'M WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH FOR YOUR REVIEWS. They're always so thoughtful and so cool, one day I'll be just like you haha.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    You know what? I wish I could give you a positive answer but he hates gods, he hates authority and he most definitely hates powerful people. When your Servant has these three traits, the result is never something good. He'd probably be mumbling right now in the lines, "what a show-off. I thought Blackbeard was the only embarrassment to the high seas but it's never too late to learn a new fact, it seems."

He's a good kid otherwise, I swear.

Also FORTUNA. I'M WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH FOR YOUR REVIEWS. They're always so thoughtful and so cool, one day I'll be just like you haha.
    Thank you Howaito but for that am i certainly not the only one whichs sees you as the Angel or Good Soul of the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you perhaps some servantsi n the workinglike the i gave you tipps and hints ?

Blog Entries

Top Level Notes
    Warning, lots of links, because the Servant is an Artist and I wanna show his works
    For those who dont remember or never saw it, one of my first Servants was Foreigner Munch, who was Phantom merged with Dorian Gray, who in turn was associated with an Evil God. The background was that the Evil God fused them together so Dorian could manifest, but they are completely incompatible which led to problems. It is basically a similar reason why Clytie van Gogh is Foreigner, who came few weeks after my Munch. Just little background. Dont worry, you will meet that guy soon

"Hello Edvard, how are you today? Are you ready for it?"
    "Yes, thank you, Da Vinci. Ple…Please stay a bit farther away from me.
    I am prepared. I did as you told me, he should not come out for a while. I even said my proper goodbye."

"Munch-san, like we told you, there is no guarantee that the procedure works, you are the first Foreigner we test this on. And if it works as intended there is still the question how long it will last."
    "I am very well aware, Sherlock. Thank you, but I have hope and where is hope there is light. Please, let me wholeheartedly believe that it will work. That I will be free of his darkness and can grasp the flame of usefulness to Chaldea."
    *sigh* "Only you can be stubborn, pessimistic and optimistic at the same time, Munch-san. Have you thought about the theme that should act as catalyst for the Saint Graph Alteration procedure?"
    "Yes…I have something in mind. I am just a painter, I am no great hero, but I want to stay true to myself. So please, use [Color] and [Life] as my new concept. I am sick of this shell that can only destroy. That is only painting with death and has limited use of color. I want to create color and not destroy it and use it's corpse."
    "Interesting. You met the other artists here, that concept is not too hard to create for you. So would you please step in the circle there? We can begin in a moment."
    "While we have the few seconds, Munch-san, do you know in which Class you will be summoned? We mostly rely on the words of the Servants itself what alternative Classes they can be summoned in, sometimes offshoot datasets when we registrate your Saint Graphs, but you are another special case."
    "I am sorry, Sherlock. I dont know. Once again I can not help you."

Initiation of Saint Graph Alteration Process. Please do not leave the designated Magic Circle.
    "See you soon, Chaldea. Very soon. Enjoy your little vacation with this colorful fool. But beware, it could end up in smoke."
    "Goodbye Dorian."
    Saint Graph Alteration Successful. 'Summer Alt' detected.
    Correction.
    Saint Graph Alteration Successful. 'Spring Alt' detected.
    The Chamber erupts in thick smoke, but this time it looks pretty different.
    It is…

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ✙ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >
    Colorful?!

"Hello, Master! What a wonderful day, isn't it? Flowers are blooming in the colors of the rainbow, birds and children are singing in choir! Not here, but somewhere else! But with my help I can make this true even in Chaldea.
    But first give me a hug! Ah yes that's the spot!
    Oh of course, a new introduction! I am Edvard Munch, Painter of Love and with me is the charming Goddess of Devotion Radhika!
    Together we are…"

Lover of Colors and Devotion
    - The Angel of Love -

Class
    Lover
    Alternative Classes
    Foreigner, *******
    True Name
    Edvard Munch | Radhika
    Aliases
    Origin
    Norway, Historical Fact | Hindu Mythology
    Height/Weight
    182cm/75kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Good
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    C C D B E

Art, quiet life, beach, his paintings, Selfies, VR painting, Holi Festival, love, forgiveness
    Dislikes
    dark colors, frowns, negative feelings
    Talent
    painting, bringing joy to children
    Natural Enemy
    Child Servants, Indian Servants
    Armament
    colorful powder, colorful sticks, a smile
    Catalyst
    Holi Festival powder, something from the festivity before Holi begins

Class Skills

Object of Desire A
    Class Skill of the Lover Class. A skill connected to the feelings of love and obsession which this Servant inspires in someone else. It functions as a passive charm skill on the level of a mental attack. So much as being in the same place as a Lover Servant can incite feelings of affection, obsession, protectiveness and lust.
    Radhika is a bunrei of Radha, a beloved Hindu Goddess. She was worshipped together with Krishna as a pair and Radha was believed to be the 'Ideal Lover'. In philosophical matters it was believed her longing for Krishna is the metaphorical human quest for spiritual growth and union with the divine itself. Therefore she is the representation of what humanity tries to achieve. Lover inherits this skill as a Pseudo-Servant.

"Haha it is flattering that people look at me differently now, but please, I am still shy."

Devotion B
    Class Skill of the Lover Class. A skill which corresponds to the strength of the Servant's feelings towards those they love. With the skill increasing in rank the more people they loved and the more impressive their 'acts of love' towards those people were. As a Servant this means that the greater the Servant's 'love' for their Master is, the higher the boost in all parameters they will receive.
    Radhika means 'greatest worshiper of Krishna'. She was the leader of the Gopi, the Chief Gopi. They are the unconditional devotees of the Great Lord Krishna and Radhika devotes herself fully to him. The Holi Festival is a day of Love and Devotion and also of Forgiveness, which is used to make amends and heal broken relationships and pay or forget debts.

"Master, let me prove useful to you! I want to help you in any way I can! Huh? Like she does? No that is just..."

Independent Action D
    Radhika would normally manifest as an Archer, but chose the novel Class of Love instead. She carries over a low Rank of Independence. Lover recovers a minuscule amount of Mana each turn, which allows Lover's independance.

"A healthy amount of independence in a relationship is important, Master. Clinging unto your partner and suffocating them with the smoke of your uncontrolled passion can sniff out even the greatest flame of love. I was once unable to breathe in a relationship too. With too little space for me the flame could not grow and turned to Ashes instead."

Divinity D
    Divine Spirit aptitude.
    Lowered Divinity so Lover can experience love like the mortals do. Holi celebrates Human Love.

Seeds of Love D
    Seeds the goddess seems to have planted in the mind of the eternal Bachelor Munch. Will Lover start searching for something serious? He seems nervous around pretty women like his Mystic Code-like companion and he talks more about love.

Personal Skills

Soul Painting C
    A skill that denotes a special style of painting. Instead painting how the world is, the owner paints the world how he feels it and in turn emits this feeling back into it. What Soul Painting was then is called Expressionism today.
    It grants Lover's paintings the feeling of 'Falling in love', a slight mental interference that grants creations of this manifestation a feeling of happiness, as if meeting their beloved and if humanoid a chance to inflict Charm.

Self-Realized Monstrocity EX
    If the
    Innocent Monster
    Seraphic Monstrocity
    Skill renders the appearance and abilities of Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter so they conform to to them...what if such a transformation came from within?
    The illusion of abnormality in the owner's own mortal coil realized as a Skill.

Lover has EX rank, because the scale of his illusion has changed his registration in the Throne itself. His vision of being followed by Angels and his Origin of [ Frame ] led to him being a magnet for shared manifestations. When summoned he will never be alone. He is an empty
    vessel
    frame
    that has to be filled by other Servants, Demons, Gods or other Entities.
    In this manifestation another effect is that he claims to appears similar to his 'Selfportrait with Skeleton Arm' and has an arm that is just his bones. He covers it with a Mystic Code that he claims is a certain gift from the gods, what allows him to cover it to not frighten the children. Else it seems like the light of fire reflects on his skin in a much more vibrant, but menacing red color than normally possible, similar to his 'Self-Portrait in Hell'.

"Please let us keep this arm 'under wraps'. You see I am to blame that a goddess of love so wonderful like her has to manifest in a body so deformed. It is unfair, I am sorry Radhika. But in turn I now have your black hair. Quite unique for a Norwegian, you know? Do you...think it looks good, Master?"

Mental Schism EX

"I am sorry, even Radhika is unsure why we have this skill. She thinks it is nothing but the typical 'Lover's Quarrel' and opposing view points keep the love fresh in some aspects. I personally think it is the combination of a weak male mind like mine and the strong female temperament of a goddess. I am not complaining! Women are always the stronger sex in a relationship, both mentally and physically..."

Noble Phantasm

Holi
    Colors and Flowers of Love are my Weapon

Lover's Noble Phantasm using the power of Radhika. Allows full control over the colors used in the Holi Festival.
    It manifests as colorful sticks made out of condensed powder, also called gulal that is used during the street festivities. During combat each hit spreads a colored cloud. Lover can use this stick to throw small color bombs as well, partially blinding foes. According to the legend of Radha and Krishna, Krishna complained about his dark complexion and feared that his crush Radha would dislike him. His mother suggested to let her paint him in any color she likes. Thus the tradition of the color powder was born. There are few slight variations of this festivity, but one of the most notable is the tradition in Nandgaon and Barsana. Krishna would travel each year from his village Nandgoan to Radha's village Barsana. There the Gopi, unconditional devotees of Krishna and their head Gopi, his wife Radha, in this instance known as Radhika, would await him and playfully beat him with sticks. The tradition still lives on with young men travelling like Krishna and meeting with the young women of the other village and playing and dancing together. A wonderful tradition of Love and perhaps even finding Love.
    The powder used is often made of medicinal herbs, so if Lover needs to heal minor ailments of allies, he can use this powder to nurse them back to health and continue enjoying the celebration. By rhythmically hitting the earth as if beating the drums like the children do during Holi, Lover can let colorful flowers grow from the ground. Lover can manifest as many sticks as he wants, but they can only manifest from his bandaged right arm, from which the gulal of all the colors are emanated.

"Haha! Can not see anymore? Everything is an ocean of colors? Isn't it wonderful? Don't you feel this is like your first time falling in love? All is colorful and bright! Love makes blind, embrace it! This is a hug of love!"

Saint in White
    Innocent Lover

Not a true Noble Phantasm nor a Mystic Code, but an Application of Lover's control over the colored powder.
    Similar to a certain Mystic Code of fluid metal, the colors take the form of a young woman dressed in white. She is mute, but always carries a smile on her lips and a hopeful look in her eyes. She is primarily used as a help to entertain the children. Picking flowers, dancing with them, comforting sad kids and helping lost ones are what she mostly does at his side. Children like her, they say she is really warm. Despite the pleasant atmosphere this artificial girl emits, Lover rather stays a bit away from her. Seems like Lover is shy around her! Her Presence is affected by his Soul Painting Skill.

Lore and Background

Edvard Munch (12 December 1863 – 23 January 1944) was a Norwegian painter. His best known work, The Scream, has become one of the most iconic images of world art.
    His childhood was overshadowed by illness, bereavement and the dread of inheriting a mental condition that ran in the family. He was saying that he inherited the Seeds of Madness from his father, since birth he felt as death is constantly approaching and the Angels of Insanity, Sorrow and Death stand beside him. Studying at the Royal School of Art and Design in Kristiania (today's Oslo), Munch began to live a bohemian life under the influence of a nihilist, who urged him to paint his own emotional and psychological state ('soul painting'). From this emerged his distinctive style.
    Travel brought new influences and outlets. In Paris, he learned much from Paul Gauguin, Vincent van Gogh and Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, especially their use of color. In Berlin, he met Swedish dramatist August Strindberg, whom he painted, as he embarked on his major canon The Frieze of Life, depicting a series of deeply-felt themes such as love, anxiety, jealousy and betrayal, steeped in atmosphere.
    Munch was once in a relationship with a 'liberated' upper class woman, but when she wanted marriage he fled from her. He believed he had no right to marry. When they met again after the woman found him they had a mysterious talk. In it a gun was fired and he injured and deformed two of his fingers because of it. Neither of them ever described what happened. She would then leave him and marry a younger colleague of his, which he saw as betrayal, depicted in some of his paintings.
    One of his best known pictures was 'Ashes'. It shows a man that looks either sad, desperate or melancholic, drawn in dark colors and is almost melting into the corner. In the middle of the picture stands a woman with an appearance that can either be interpreted as shocked or liberated, sexually liberated even perhaps. In the foreground is a smoldering tree trunk that slowly turns to ashes. According to Lover's notes he likens love like a flame and when it is gone it only leaves ashes. ("I felt our love lying on the earth like a heap of ash"). That led to the belief the painting shows the end of a relationship or the moment after sex. The man takes on a weaker position, sometimes interpreted as if he fears for his destruction by the woman.
    "..."
    As his fame and wealth grew, his emotional state remained insecure. A breakdown in 1908 forced him to give up heavy drinking, and he was cheered by his increasing acceptance by the people of Kristiania and exposure in the city's museums. His later years were spent working in peace and privacy. Although his works were banned in Nazi Germany, most of them survived World War II, securing him a legacy.

Radhika is the bunrei of Hindu Goddess Radha, left behind at her village when she departed. She is worshiped as the goddess of love, tenderness, compassion and devotion. She is the eternal consort and wife of Krishna and her love is deep enough to accompany him in every reincarnation. According to popular legend her father found her as a child floating in the river on a lotus flower. She did not open her eyes until Krishna, himself still a child, appeared before her. While Radha and Krishna were married, it was hidden form the public and Radha was mostly seen as a consort, symbolizing their Love without any social limitation. Asking why Krishna can not publicly marry Radha she replied “Marriage is a union of two souls. You and I are one soul, how can I marry myself?”.
    Their young love is celebrated during the Holi Festival of Love and Colors.

Craft Essence

Seeds of Love...?

Spoiler:
    "Oh you wish to see my collection about love? Yes, I will gladly show you. Let us start with the first part of my Frieze of Live. It focuses on Love, that is all what this festivity is about, right Master? I called it 'Seeds of Love'. First this one.
    Dance on the Shore (1900)

Just a few young women dancing on the beach near where I lived. I was inspired by my first little crush, you know. She was a bit older than me and a friend of my dear sister. She died so young...
    The next one is at the same location, the pretty girl you observed from the distance now talks to you in her sweet voice. A sound that hits your heart and makes it flutter together with your stomach. How nervous you are talking to her!
    The Voice (1893)

Yes the girl that helps me is modeled after her. She is uhm...ah. Anyways. The next picture shows her in another perspective.
    Red and White (1900)

Yes she looks away, distant into the future, hopeful to find love. Huh? Yeah technically you are right there...yes. And the woman in red? Well she is...she is...Hmm yeah I am okay. Just a long day.
    The next one is here.
    Eye in Eye (1894)

It shows that your relationship with that woman starts to become serious! Isn't that great? The hair? Looks like the red one? No, you are imagining things, Master. Yes, right...
    Moving on another one of my most famous. I made several versions of it.
    The Kiss (1892)

I painted them as one. Both lovers are joined as one, you can not see where one begins or ends. Their relationship is now deep. You can not can not make out who of the two women we kiss? Master...please.
    And here is my last picture of that part...that is...ah...
    Madonna (1894)

Ahh...yes I am okay...no wait I am not, my head...AaaahhhhhhHHHH!!!"

> - > - > " ... " < - < - <
    "Munch!....Munch are you okay? Is that your Mental Schism? So it does something! Munch!"

"Yes. I am okay, now I am truly. Thanks Master. So. Let the true celebration begin. Instead of Colors and Joy filling the atmosphere, let Ash and Screams reign.
    Apologies for fooling you, Master. I even fooled myself. Radhika, pah. That foolish woman. How could I think I was her. No. I am Holika. The Demon, All of Indians Sins, the Witch that enjoys the smell of burning flesh of children.
    Now. Let us see what his man can accomplish. Do not get in my way."

Avenger of Ash and Lust
    - The Angel of Sorrow -

Second Stage
    Third Stage
    Final Stage

Spiritron Dress: Innocent Hate

Class Skills

Avenger A
    Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.
    Holika's death is celebrated during Holika Dahan, the evening before the Holi Festival. It celebrates the victory of Good against Evil. Believers celebrate the Death of her brother, the Evil King Hiranyakashipu at the hands of Narasimba, an Avatar of Vishnu, but her name is still inextricably linked to it and she herself is associated with Evil itself, influencing her legend for at least over 2300 years.
    Together with Seraphic Monstrocity Skill that permanently deals damage, Avenger has a higher Mana Regeneration than normal.
    Previously functioned as Object of Desire.

Oblivion Correction B
    Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.
    A hate that will not be forgotten. Her target are the gods, who sent the divine wind that took her cloak and the child on which it fell. Foolish gods did not allow the death of a simple child, now they shall see how their followers burn like she did.
    Previously functioned as Devotion.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) B
    Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's Magical Energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished.
    Ranked high enough to function as if he had Independent Action.

Divinity D
    Ranks were lost due to her hate for the gods. The only gods worthy of worship are Holika and her brother.

Seeds of Madness (Sorrow) D
    This skill is acquired through his Self-Realized Monstrocity Skill.
    Being born like that, imagining that the red Angel of Sorrow and the Angels of Insanity and Death followed him since the day of his birth, he converted his Mental Suffering into his own drive and muse for his art. Therefore this Skill is in essence Unblessed Birth and Weakness (Women).

“My father was temperamental, nervous and obsessively religious – to the point of psychoneurosis. From him I inherited the Seeds of Madness."

Personal Skills

Soul Painting C
    A skill that denotes a special style of painting. Instead of painting of how the world is, the owner paints the world how he feels and emits this feeling to others. What Soul Painting was then is called Expressionism today.
    It grants Lover's paintings the feeling of 'Loss of Love' and 'Defeat', a slight mental interference that grants creations of this manifestation a feeling of melancholy and regret, as if their love left them.

"Love is Hate, Love is Pain, Love is Fire. Intense, fleeting, able to be ignited elsewhere, not special in any way, shape or form. You want to feel my love? Come. Let me embrace you in hot passion and crumble away in my arms. Become one with me inside this arm. Isn't that love for you, Master?"

Seraphic Monstrocity EX
    The legend of Holika is over 2300 years old and the story of her burning on the pyre has contradictory tellings.
    On one hand she is depicted as the Evil Sister of her Evil Brother that gladly tortured a young boy by burning him to death.
    On the other hand it was believed she followed the orders of her mighty brother, because she had no other choice and lovingly sacrificed herself in the bonfire by gifting the boy her shawl.
    Over thousands of annual retellings in different regions two versions of Holika were created and together with the spreading of the Holi Festival through the diaspora her name was strongly associated with Holi Festival of Colors instead of the Holika Dahan. This led to a fractured mind in the Spirit Origin of Holika, that was adopted by Munch.
    Lover represents the 'good' Holika that believes she is the bunrei of goddess Radha due to her connection with the Holi Festival, while Avenger represents the 'evil' Holika.
    The charred Arm also belongs to Holika. Each year she is burned and with her the inner sins of the participants. Her ashes scatter in the wind and are replaced by the colors of the Holi Festival the next day. The Arm is now carried by Munch and continues to burn and is only prevented from spreading by the Cloak of Holika he wears around it as Lover and loosens as Avenger. The Ashes are colored when in Lover form and become pitch black when entering Avenger form.

"Yes, this arm hurts, it is burning, anyone else would scream and die in pain, scorch in agony, but this suffering is my power. For millennia I felt it, but instead of an arm, it was my whole body soul and now mind. Now as a Servant I hardly feel anything. Only hate remains, only one goal to burn this worm. When I am done I will stand in a field of ashes and forgot which pile was my feelings or the remains of Prahlad or even you, Master."

Mental Schism EX
    A skill that was granted through the Seraphic Monstrocity Skill.
    A Contradictory Mind on several levels. A Schism of such a strong opposition that it even changes the Class and Skills. But even after the transformation into an Avenger his personality is unstable. The calm, melancholic behavior of Munch and the sadistic and temperamental character of Holika can switch on occasions. That can change Lover's Lawful Good Alignment into Avenger's Lawful Evil Alignment and even Chaotic Evil when Holika's temperament starts acting up.

"PRAAAAHLAAAADD! Where is the boy? Tell me where he hides or I burn every little wimp of his age to a pile of ash!"

Noble Phantasm

Holika Dahan
    Ashes and Embers of Hate are my Weapon

Avenger's true form of this Noble Phantasm. Munch was not a Pseudo-Servant for the Divine Goddess of Love Radha, but of the Evil Demoness Holika. Avenger can use the ash and embers of his charred arm and control them like he wants. He can create weapons or fill a whole room with pitchblack hot smoke, enough to suffocate enemies. His most preferred weapons are swords, he uses like the sticks in his Lover form or a big scythe.
    His Ashen weapons are hot enough to ignite his surroundings and his flying embers and scattering ashes have 'defiling' properties. Each hit can cause a Servant to develop a Mental Pollution or in worst case deteriorate their Saint Graph into an Evil Alter Form. Can be avoided with Divinity or Magic Resistance B or higher.

Whore in Red
    Passionate Lover, The Seductress

"I felt our love lying on the ground like a heap of ashes."

After Munch transforms into Avenger, his Saint in White will transform with him. The once kind and innocent girl rips open her white dress and reveals red underwear made of glowing embers. Together with her burning red hair she becomes a mirror image of the Woman in Red from Avenger's paintings, most famous her depiction in his painting 'Ashes' or 'Vampire'. She then has Independent Action, Vampirism and Object of Desire at high ranks and a low rank in Counter-Hero (Man) and Combination (which is one-sided towards Avenger). She has similar control over ashes, but to a much lesser degree than Avenger. The woman is no stranger to brutality. It is the same woman depicted in 'The Death of Marat', that depicts his feeling of betrayal after the woman he left married another younger man.
    She represents what Avenger saw in women all his life: the stronger sex, in control of the relationship, independent and sexually self-confident, sucking the life out of him and discarding him after getting what she wanted. It all is depicted in the Frieze of Life: Flowering and Passing of Love.
    When she fights and gets angry, her colors shift even more towards black and white and resemble the other versions of his paintings: Vampyr II and Ashes II
    He will gladly let her go and fight on her own, he was never comfortable around her anyways and if she is destroyed he receives a large amount of ash to utilize. Why he summoned her in the first place and never deactivated her? He does not answer, but perhaps he saw in her more than just a woman in a painting.

Cloak of Holika
    Embrace against the Flames

A powerful Mystic Code from the Age of Gods. Everything or everyone that wears this cloak is granted complete immunity to fire of any kind. Because according to legend she died without it, Avenger received a much weaker version of it and can only use it on one part of his body - his right arm. As a Lover it cloaked the charred arm of Holika and contained her with it. Either through activation of Mental Schism or loosening of the Cloak, the transformation to Avenger triggers and it loses it's function and effect for him. It is then merely an incredibly durable cloth.
    What really happened on that pyre is unknown, but if one takes the name of this Noble Phantasm into consideration, perhaps she really did...

"Enough! I hate this boy! I will turn him to cinders and I will hold him again in my arms and watch him cry as I...HE...turns to ashes."

Quotes and Relationships

"Master, Holi is a great festivity, we need to introduce it to Chaldea. We already started celebrating Easter, we can combine both! I talked to the bunny woman that organized the last festival, she would collaborate next year! During Holi we have a day of fun! We throw color at each other, some dry, some wet and we do not care who you are! The Poor celebrate with the Rich, the Young with the Old, Kings and Beggars laugh together while shining in all the colors of spring! But do you know what color shines the most? The joy in everyone's eyes! It is like you purged all the sorrows of the late year and convert in into art. Happiness painted with the streets and it's citizens as the canvas! And in the evening we shower and meet with friends and family. Eating, laughing, loving. Master, it is vacation for the soul. So, lets celebrate it too!"
    "Imbeciles. All of you. You enjoy Holi and forgot you walked on my ashes. Do not worry. I will make you remember. And pay. On the evening before fools through powder at each other they burn pyres. That is called Holika Dahan, Holika's Death. You celebrate my demise each year. Each year I burn. Each year I die. Each year I despise you more. With this fire and my death you think your inner sins are burned with me. All of India's Evil. Mistaken. With each pyre burned you carve the sin of my death deeper into your kind. You all are India's Evil. And the only thing that will cleanse this abomination called humanity is me. My Love. My embrace will burn you from existence and reincarnation. And I start with it's roots. Your kind dies away over time, so I will start with the seeds of Humanity. The little worms. Children. HehehehahahahHAHAHA PRAHLAAAAD WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Hortensia/Amor:
    "You remind me of my father. A twisted kind of love, you too have both seeds inside you. Seeds of Love and Madness. So please excuse me...only a short hug for you."

Jeanne (Alter) Lily:
    "Hello little lady! My festivity may say goodbye to winter, but that does not mean you are not invited to it! Here are some color bombs for you, red and green are okay for you? Yes, great! Come, the other's are waiting!"
    "I heard you are used to being burned. Boring, at least act like you struggle to make it enjoyable for me."

Amadeus (Lily):
    "Haha calm down, little star! I can not keep up with making so many fish in the sky for you! Others want to see their pictures move too!"
    "Light in the Dark. Fine. Even stars lose their shine one day. I want to see the lights go out in your eyes amidst my smoke."

Ashwatthama:
    "Shooting an arrow towards a pregnant mother? How dare you try to hurt the product of pure love! Krishna's curse was just! It was to be expected that our great partner does something so noble...yes I think so."
    "Inside you roars a flame like mine, we share the same country, join me in my quest to destroy Vishnu and his avatars. Krishna cursed you? Retaliation, embrace it, embrace the hate."

Rama:
    "Ah you are my partners previous incarnation? Or are you separate? It doesn't matter. Oh but does it mean Sita and I are related?"
    "VISHNUUUU! I will burn you, you should not have interfered! Scatter like ash, cursed bastard!!"

Yuki-Onna:
    "Yes, children are wonderful!"
    "Want to test which embrace kills faster?"

Franz Liszt:
    "I fell a kind of kinship with this man. I was not familiar with him during my life, but I know, he does not need my help conveying what he feels. Far from it...far from it, Master. But beware, my friend. His colors seem vibrant, but they sound like recordings, inferior versions of the original. The clouds of his spring sound like the pillar of smoke of a vulcano about to erupt."

Description

Munch is a difficult to describe character. As Lover he is sometimes happy and joyful, sometimes his words are tinged in sorrow he hides behind his smile. Yes his smile, lips that seem to be sometimes disconnected from the eyes, his face even, as if they just act to have ever truly smiled. He is touchy, likes to hug people and they at first think of it as a bit odd, over time it becomes charming and he always emits warmth. He is kind and wants to make people smile and feel love and be loved in his own awkward way. He uses his colors to convey his feelings and especially children are drawn to it. With his ability he can create small figures of what they paint and let them dance in the air.
    Avenger on the other hand shows the sorrow he hid beneath the smile, or perhaps the sorrow hid itself from him inside his smile...
    He is cold, distant from his Master and distant from the cruelty he wants to commit to the most vulnerable of people, children. When the opportunity arises to torture the same children he made happy as Lover, he will gladly take it. All children are just Prahlad to him, something that needs to be 'hugged', a hot embrace as if incarcerated in a furnace. When he thinks the real Prahlad is close, like the presence of a child Servant he can drive himself into a frenzy.
    It is almost as if four different persons reside in Munch and in fact it almost is like that. Holika, the evil demoness and the 'Holi', the selfsacrificing aunt both are part of Munch, who is divided now between Lover and Avenger. But he too is torn. Both represent a part of his famous Frieze of Life, the story of Love, Angst and Death. But Love had a special place, he divided it in 'Seeds of Love' and 'Flowering and Passing of Love'. The first representing the innocent beginnings of wholesome feelings and the latter the defilement of it, painting erotic women that discard men in search for sexual satisfaction. It represents the experiences of Munch, who once had crushes and fell in love with exciting elder women, but later realized his lack of power in front of them. It marked his later life and he will stay unmarried for the rest of his life. But still, that he fears women as the stronger sex is well known, but it did not stop him from drawing nudes from them. It is theorized that he had many affairs with the unending flow of models who wanted to be painted by one of the great artists of the time.
    So who is Lover/Avenger? Who is real? The Good Aunt? The Evil Demon? The Joyful Wimp? The Shy Womanizer? No one knows and perhaps not even Munch himself.

Editor's Notes:
    Spoiler:
    Sry for the format. After my Livermore I did not want to do this one again, but all the recent reveal-y sheets you all would likely smell a reveal in this sheet miles away. And a reveal like WF's Isabel fitted a bit better here. If you dislike it blame Morg :arjuna:
    The first pfp was edited by me, i could not find any pic where Kurono is a bit more colorful, so i learned how to use a program to do stuff like that. I am in my twenties and I feel like my technical knowhow is on Boomer-Level, so I was proud. If you recognized the faceclaim, perhaps you knew something was wrong.
    One may call the woman MC that is part of his NP are pseudo Tulla Larsen, the woman he had this complicated relationship with.
    I recommend visiting a Holi Festival if you can, perhaps next year that is possible. I know in Europe the festival gained traction as some sort of concert, idk if it was popular in Muricah too. I were on one and it was fun

Thanks and sorry to BnEl15, Hux, Morg and Wyvern for annoying you for all the small stuff :roman:
    Especially Wyvern, we discussed the potential of Lover, but after further discussion with Morg and understanding Avenger better thanks to Hux, the idea of our Infatuation would be now just what Espionage is to Presence Concealment. The aspect of 'Love is Blind' and 'overlooking mistakes' is actually part of their devotion and an 'act of love' so the skill is like a weaker, related version. Just like 'puppy love' is to 'mature love'.

Infatuation
    Class Skill of the Lover class. Replaces Devotion under certain circumstances. People are creatures that are riddled with flaws and mistakes, but a Lover always forgives or loves despite them.
    Grants both the Lover and the target of Affection an increased Resistance against 'flaws' to confirm their 'perfect image'. The resistance can be personal due to the specific legend, but are mostly against effects that lower Parameter and/or skills.

Last edited by DelRey; July 21st, 2021 at 08:05 AM. Reason: added quote under picture

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Second Generation Treasure Ship

“I wonder how they are doing. The ones I carried across the ocean to this strange land. So far away from home. They must have been scared, so I wanted to make sure their new home was a good one. I never expected having to come back under these conditions… but I thank you, Chaldea. For giving me the chance to visit one last time.”

“Now then, shall we save this land our people call home?”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Gunner
    Rider
    True Neutral
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    2.10m / 110kg
    England / Russia / Japan / Brazil
    Historical Fact
    “Why, traveling of course. Never settling down, always searching for a new port. Carrying on my back the dreams and hopes of my crew. No matter who they might be. Is there anything else a ship needs?”

Dislikes

“Retirement. Do you know how bored I was underwater?! Sinking is natural, but it’s still really boring. Which is why I took this chance when the Lucky Seven offered to let me sail again.”

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Endurance: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Command Cards
    Background

“Ah, Porto dos Santos. This sure takes me back, Master. Now then, does everyone have their things? That damn tree woman might not be able to reject us now, but that doesn’t mean she won’t try something.”

The ship known as Kasato Maru was born as the SS Potosí in England, her original homeland before being sold to Russia. There, she was renamed Kazan and would go on to become a hospital ship while serving in the war between her new home and the japanese for many years.

Until her first sinking.

That, however, would not be her end.
    Reclaimed by those who sank her, Kazan would be rebuilt and receive a new name by the ones who claimed her.
    Kasato Maru.

During her time with the Japanese, Kasato would serve as the vessel which carried the first wave of official immigrants to the New World, arriving in Porto dos Santos with hundreds of farmers in what would mark the start of mass immigration of japanese to Brazil until diplomatic relations between both countries turned sour during World War II.

Kasato Maru would not return to Brazil, instead having been sunk during the war, with no efforts being made to salvage her, she remained underwater.

Ready to be repurposed.

And that was the intent of the Lucky Seven.

In response to the bleaching of Earth and the arrival of the Alien God, Kasato Maru was repurposed to become a mobile summoning array based on a connection with the Takarabune. She was summoned in the Amazonic Lostbelt, an area of extreme difficulty for Servants of Proper Human History to gain a foothold on due to the actions of the local crypter and his Servant.

Personality

‘How do I feel about my history? Well, I suppose you could think of me as the kinda ship who couldn’t keep a steady relationship. Stuff just didn’t work out for me the first or second go around. I don’t mind that, though. Sinking in defeat and being reborn is sort of what I do. Don’t worry though! As the Kasato Maru, I will guide Chaldea through the New World!’

A woman who loves adventure and relishes traveling. She is a dutiful ship who will carry out the purpose she was selected for even if it leads to ruin. But her thought process is very pragmatic and professional. Having been bought, lost, given away to the enemy one too many times have given her a warped sense of loyalty.

She lives in the moment and fights in the moment for those she is immediately connected to regardless of past relationships.

Her nature is such that, if defeated, Kasato Maru won’t hesitate to cooperate with someone who was previously her enemy while maintaining her chipper nature and fondness for her previous Master. It is her nature to be given away and taken from those she is allied with, after all.

That does not make her traitorous, instead you could see her as an ally who will do her duty to the very end, and must be defended from enemies lest she be lost to her own fickle loyalties. Even if she grew to love someone, being defeated means receiving a new name and then claimed by another Master.

Turning a new leaf to serve a new purpose.

It was what allowed the Lucky Seven to summon her in the New World.

What allows her to serve as their protection against Karma Rejection.

Kasato Maru must not be taken, at all costs.

Class Skills

Arms Proficiency - [C]

The signature skill of the Gunner Class, the ability to make use of multiple forms of armament so long as they possess the similarity or connection to modern armament. This allows Servants of the gunner Class to wield modern weaponry in order to fight supernatural opponents, with the effectiveness and damage they are capable of defined by Rank.

In Kasato’s case, so long as an object can be loaded into her cannons and has shape and size approximate to a cannonball, she can cause damage to servants with it.

Trajectory Correction - [E]

Similar to an Archer’s ability to adjust the direction of their shot, this Skill allows Kasato to adjust the trajectory of an attack after it has already been fire. Similar in concept to a heat seeking projectile, it can change directions to follow an enemy, thus making it harder to avoid. As she uses high explosive yield cannonballs, Kasato’s accuracy is extremely low, allowing only for a single use of Trajectory Correction per shot.

She does cheat by firing nonstop with her cannons due to having virtually infinite ammunition.

Divinity - [E]

The lowest rank of divine spirit aptitude. Kasato Maru was built long after the Age of Gods ended, thus she only has this skill due to being summoned as the chosen vessel of the Seven Lucky Gods, whose original vessel could not take them past the shores of the New World without them all being affected by Karmic Rejection.

Personal Skills

Protection of a Safe Voyage - [E]

A protection which protects those within the Kasato Maru from curses and environmental damage such as sickness. Perhaps her most important skill, it completely counteracts the effects of Iracema’s Karmic Rejection, allowing Servants to be summoned within the Ship without suffering the consequences of rejection by the Sacred Tree of Life.

Spoils of War - [A]

Kasato Maru’s nature as an object of value which has been taken from the enemy. A Skill which activates upon defeat, changing the allegiance of Kasato Maru from her current Master to the one who defeated her. This Skill completely reboots her, making it so she sees the one who defeated her as her new Master, while healing all wounds.

Heavenly Ship - [C]

A skill denoting Kasato’s current connection to the Seven Lucky Gods and their own ship. By carrying them to the New World in lieu of their official vessel, Kasato gained a similar protection, conveying a form of divinity by proxy, as well as limited access to the treasures left behind in the Takarabune.

Fire Support (Cannon) - [E]

Before serving as a cargo ship, Kasato acted first as a hospital ship and then as a warship during the period of World War II. As such, she has access to artillery which served as the basis for her Gunner Class, which allows her to use anything as ‘cannon fodder’ so long as she can fit it inside her barrels.

Hilariously, she has taken to arming her cannons with the treasures of the Takarabune, shooting them as high impact ammo. Much to the chagrin of the Seven Lucky Gods, who whimper pitifully at the sight of their valuables being used in such a way.

Noble Phantasm
    Takarabune Nikkei: Crossing Oceans, Carrying Heaven
    A-Rank / Anti-Army

Born as the Potosí.

Defeated as the Kazan.

Reborn as Kasato Maru.

Sunk in battle once again.

Now reborn as the Treasure Ship.

This Ship is one who crossed the world, becoming one with those who she carried through the seas. The ship known as Kasato Maru did not have any noteworthy feats, passed around and given from nation to nation, never settling down. But when the time came to carry those like herself, who journey from their homes towards a new one, Kasato Maru becomes the embodiment of the Land of the Rising Sun in the New World.

A Ship carrying the people of Japan to a land which would welcome them as their own.

Thus, she carries all the ideas, history and beliefs of those people.

In El Dorado, she serves as the lynchpin needed for the arrival of the Lucky Seven to the New World, playing the role of their Heaven Crossing Ship, bypassing Karmic Rejection through her own connection to the people who would call Brazil home for the next four generations.

This Noble Phantasm allows the ship to take human form, while maintaining the space within her body the same size as within a ship, allowing her to stash cargo and crew within her body.

Activating the Noble Phantasm with its true name leads to Kasato Maru temporarily becoming a copy of the Takarabune, increasing her level of Divinity and providing her stats with an all around boost. Her body size also increases to that of a massive star-crossing ark, becoming at least twenty times larger. Doing this, however, tires her considerably, and deactivates all her weapons for three days.

Relationships
    Ritsuka Fujimaru

“Finally arrived, haven’t you? Good! You won’t believe who much trouble I went through. But I’m glad you are finally here. Now, hop on! I’ll take you to meet the others and we can finally come up with a plan to take down this Lostbelt.”

Napoleon

“No, absolutely not! I’m not letting you steer! You’re the reason we have that crazy woman chasing us around. Seems like she holds a grudge for being chased away from her home. Who’d have guessed, huh?”

Anastasia

“Ehehehe… sorry for summoning you outta nowhere like this. We’re kinda running short on crew and Chaldea only had your Spirit Origin recorded. Hope you know how to shoot a cannon, your majesty.”

Quetzalcoatl

“Really? Even you are getting Rejected? Phew, that crazy tree sure seems picky with who she considers a ‘child’ of hers. Still, you seem pretty strong for someone missing two third of her divinity.”

Jaguarman

“Of all people to not be affected… it had to be the dumbest one. How come you’re the closest thing we have to a local Divine Spirit on our side?!”

Nagao Kagetora

“You’re… not quite Bishamon. Not the one that I summoned a while later. We… don’t know where he ended up. Who knows what the Golden King has done with him.”

Ebisu

“We will rescue Bishamon, Ebisu. I promise you.”

The Golden King

“That thing… the Golden King… its nature is similar to mine in that we both carry something considered valuable and precious. The difference is in the method. El Dorado can only be used once conquered. The treasures within me are to be freely given during festivals and commemorations.”

Servants of Proper Human History

“England, Russia, Japan… those are the places where my ‘origins’ are located. I’m sorry I can’t help more of you pass through. Once we defeat that crazy Tree Woman things should be easier.”

Blog Entries
    well that is a fun concept. I bet the FC is from that one gacha game about waifu warships? Azur Lane or something?
    It is really weird at first glance, but the story significance of her can be seen more and more. And sounds like you use the other LB servants from FGO in your story as well? man the teased plot thickens like Maru's thighs

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    EXCUSE ME? WHAT THE HELL??

It seems I have a lot to gush over in the next few hours. Thank you for the marvelous food, I'm sure I'll be a happy WF reading these.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Edward Munch: I will be completely honest. My first read through the sheet, I missed the second collapse and thought it was only a Lover Servant. Then I came back to it, found the second collapse, felt stupid for a couple minutes and read the second sheet. As always, your willingness to experiment with the format and the concepts behind classes is very interesting to see. I like how you involved both Avenger and Lover, which we discussed before. And now I see why you were trying to connect them as mirrors to one another. It definetely seems like it works and I love (heh) what you did with it.

Artists are such fun servants to mess around with. We can always do strange and interesting things with them. The only thing I think I would have added is a reaction from your version of Chaldea to the Lover Class. As it was probably their first time seeing it.

well that is a fun concept. I bet the FC is from that one gacha game about waifu warships? Azur Lane or something?
    Kancolle, actually.

I watched the anime they made about it a few years ago, and came back to it when the time to make a literal ship girl was nigh.
    Last edited by Wyvern; July 11th, 2021 at 07:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    mi chaldea es su chaldea.

like in my teaser, i see 'my chaldea' as a culmination of all the different creators here. We intermingle our sheets anyways, so viewing each of our chaldeas separate is not really needed imo. So no, they are very well aware of Lover

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    mi chaldea es su chaldea.

like in my teaser, i see 'my chaldea' as a culmination of all the different creators here. We intermingle our sheets anyways, so viewing each of our chaldeas separate is not really needed imo. So no, they are very well aware of Lover
    correct me if i am wrong but in your teaser did i not found a reference on one of my servants ,man ist not a good Feeling to undertake the best efforts but not get any Attention i can perceive as like in the last page on the servants of the others have you reacted almost immediatly but i have to ask Specialy to get an reaction , in short its not fair.

Blog Entries
    Damn Wyvern. Boat lady is too good. I especially like the lore justification for her summon. FC is fire and the skills are well thought out.

10/10, would let step on me again.

Blog Entries
    A) it was a homage to Foreigners. You never made a foreigner and only teased you are working on one.
    B) it was also a homage to my favourites of this class, you are not entitled to get a space there.
    C) i mentioned in the teaser that even if a creator was not mentioned they are not forgotten.
    D) i have nothing to say to ur ziusudra, sry. It is ur typical over the top wank that is hard to read or justify, except this time you can justify it a bit more because they are a grand. Them being a grand rider makes sense tho. Everyone thinks Noah, but that guy is valid for the same reasons.
    Last edited by DelRey; July 11th, 2021 at 08:31 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    Damn Wyvern. Boat lady is too good. I especially like the lore justification for her summon. FC is fire and the skills are well thought out.

10/10, would let step on me again.
    Thanks! I wasn't sure whether to go for simple or a more high concept take. But the overall idea is that Kasato Maru is a ship who 'brought Japan to the New World', so she is able to manifest through her connection with japanese descendants in the New World. However, she isn't strong enough to manifest as anything other than a Phantom, so the Seven Lucky Gods and their Ship were used as the blueprints for her Saint Graph. Since she brought everything Japanese to the New World, she can serve as a vessel for heroic and divine spirits of japan.

Her skill 'Spoils of War', is equally important since it allows her to be repurposed to do whatever the summoners wants. But it also means she can be taken if defeated in combat. Which makes her super important in a Lostbelt scenario as complex as El Dorado is turning out to be.