Page 232 of 620 FirstFirst ... 132182222227230231232233234237242282332 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think multisheet projects are still a thing that seem pretty novel here, at least how it comes of to me. Or rare now that i remember Wyverns one LB of greek gods or something. So treading this path is difficult. Like i said back then, one should create them at the same time so shifting perspectives are either stopped or alleviated by adjusting the changes in the other sheet/s.

On another note i found this gif on a discord server that also plays genshin and wanna see it it works.
    I call it: SmugFrenzy
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd love to create a multisheet project, but I'm just too easily distracted by other ideas, not to mention my lack of creativity when hitting certain walls making "sequels" come very few and in-between. At most, I'd dub my projects less than multisheet and more like "a bunch of loosely connected sheets with a vague overarching theme separated by an indeterminate amount of time", like my "Plantagenet" (Adelin, Rosamund, Roger Godberd, Eleanor, John) and "family" (Dimitri, Qin Er Shi, Oichi, Eleanor, John) series.

I also feel bad withholding finished sheets for a long time, though, so there's also that

Blog Entries
    as long we dont know you are withholding something you dont have to feel bad about it.
    And I think Skull and Royd are sitting on several sheets in their docs waiting to be released at the right time

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    I'd love to create a multisheet project
    call me

Blog Entries
    So far, i decided to do a sheet, stuck at 60%, move to other, repeat, profit

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    So far, i decided to do a sheet, stuck at 60%, move to other, repeat, profit
    Oof, been feeling this lately.

Blog Entries
    do it like me, start pestering other creators and find ideas that way
    sorry guys

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    do not call me out on my unfinished 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse sheets EVER AGAIN

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    On another note i found this gif on a discord server that also plays genshin and wanna see it it works.
    I call it: SmugFrenzy
    Ah yes, lopk at you doing the Lord's work and providing more content for my Zhongli folder.

Also I came here to read sheets and be amazed at ppl's creativity and got hit with the sad reality of many of us feeling directionless with some of our creations. I feel that.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Appearance

"Hey, human. I'm Robin Hood, the Green Man of Sherwood forest. How's it going?"

Art by Itto (NSFW)
    "Hoho, to have perceived my true nature so easily after I went through many pains to disguise it... Very well, I shall grant you the honor of a proper introduction. I am Priapus, god of the penis. And of a great many other things, but none quite as memorable as that one."
    Class: Shielder
    True Name: Robin HoodPriapus
    Height and Weight: 186 cm, 86 kg

Source: History, Celtic mythologyHistory, Celtic mythology, Greek mythology, Egyptian mythology
    Region: England, Sherwood forestEngland, Sherwood forest, Greece, Rome, Egypt
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Sky

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Constitution: A
    Agility: D
    Magical Energy: C
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A

"This Robin Hood's motto is... fuck the rich, make love to the poor!"[/spoiler]
    Biography

Legend
    Priapus was a minor rustic fertility god, protector of livestock, fruit plants, gardens and the male genitalia. He was also a navigational god invoked by sailors and travellers for good voyages. Originally from Asia Minor, he was gradually assimilated into the Greco-Roman pantheon throughout the classical period.

That said, a Greek divinity should have no business pretending to be the historical Robin Hood, but a certain something from Priapus' origins allows his Saint Graph to accommodate the concepts related to that legend. That something can be traced back to Priapus' origins.

Most scholars of Greek mythology list Priapus' parents as any combination of Dionysus, Aphrodite, and Hermes. While these three gods would make sense as Priapus' parents, considering their respective domains of fertility, love, and boundaries and their traversal, an anecdote where Hera curses the infant Priapus and banishes him to Asia Minor suggests that he was a foreign entity within the Olympian cosmic order.

Further evidence that lend credence to this theory can be found in the anecdotes where male poets would refer to their member as Priapus, that is, a living being with desires and ambitions separate from the man, as well as the fact that the name of Priapus' Latin counterpart, Mutinus, seems to have been derived from the Egyptian word mt, which simply meant "man", "male", or "phallus".

From these anecdotes, it can thus be hypothesized that Priapus is a Divided Spirit of Egyptian origin, who inexplicably arrived at Greece and was then semi-assimilated into their pantheon. Given his particular domains: namely, the penis, fertility, and boundaries and their traversal, coupled with his unusual compatibility with the Green Man legend, the origin of this particular Divided Spirit should be fairly obvious.

Character

Dislikes: Sheep, shy, prudish, or disrespectful people
    Talents: Gardening, sexual techniques

A god who loves humans. Not like the vulgar, harlot-like desires common to other fertility gods, but a love that's closer to the starry-eyed admiration of a neophyte who inexplicably gets brutalized halfway through the doujin. Having begun his independent existence among humans, Priapus grew to love humans and their way of life. Most importantly, he grew to love how humans loved: because their sentiments were fallible and fleeting, that only meant that everything humans did, including love, was fresh and filled with purpose. It's because grapes turn sour that one has to take utmost care when tending to and harvesting them.

However, such a manner of loving is fundamentally incompatible with divinity, because the love of a god is something that is not open to change, much like everything else about them.

Although there are many ways to resolve this conflict, the Priapus summoned in the Shielder class arrived at this solution: to reconcile the love of a human with the love of a god, he will seal away the god, and walk among humans as a mortal. To distance himself from the divinity from which he stemmed and the power he was meant to confer, he debased his Saint Graph by taking up the mantle of a chivalrous thief opposed to the injustices of the king. Conducting himself with the self-assurance of a god, Priapus will play the part of the shield in the dark, protecting humanity from misfortunes they do not see coming.

Relationships
    Master
    Shielder views them as "the most important person" at the time of summoning; their safety and comfort is his highest priority. In game terms, one might say Shielder accumulates Bond Points much more quickly than most Servants.

Servants of culture
    😏

Brynhildr
    A fellow appreciator of culture. Not too keen on the "murder people I fall in love with" part, though.

Paris
    Shielder is sure he's a nice person, but having that micro sheep hanging around him 24/7 makes it hard for them to interact.

Kama
    Inexplicably, an existence Shielder cannot leave alone. They have a "catty senior/puppy junior"-type dynamic together, which is weird considering that Shielder positively towers over her.

Kiara Sesshoin
    Kimochi warui. Avoid at all costs.

Kiara Sesshoin (Summer)
    "Huh. Who would've thought Steller's sea cow was worthy of being a Servant?"
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: A+
    Grants protection against magical effects. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi. The plus correction is applied when dealing with curses.

Riding: A
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. That Shielder even has this skill as a manifestation of the shadowy Robin Hood is cause for concern, but he waves it away as a product of his "riding on the English people's hopes and dreams".Considering what Priapus is the god of, this high rank should come to absolutely no one's surprise.

Self-Field Defense: C+++
    A power manifested to protect allies and ally territory. Applies damage reduction beyond defensive limits, including to Shielder himself, but in exchange the reduction effect is less effective. The plus corrections are applied when facing magical or conceptual attacks.

Personal Skills
    Blessings from the Other Shore: C (originally B)
    A subspecies Skill of Divinity representing the felicitations of the afterlife. Also allows for the manipulation of plant life, and provides complete immunity to the instantaneous imposition of death. When combined with Self-Field Defense, the instant-death immunity can be extended to nearby allies.

Aside from being a Divine Spirit himself, Priapus is a Divided Spirit derived from Osiris, the Egyptian pantheon's god of the afterlife and of fertility. His rank of Divinity was originally higher, but was decreased to its current rank by Priapus' assumption of the decidedly non-divine Robin Hood's mantle.

Apotropaic: A+++
    A skill that denotes one's possession of artifacts, fetishes, qualities, &c. meant to ward off misfortune. At this rank, not only is the bearer immune to effects that attempt to decrease their Luck parameter, but they may also raise their own Luck parameter during dangerous situations. When combined with Self-Field Defense, these functionalities are extended to nearby allies.

The phallus has long been regarded by cultures all around the world as a powerful symbol for warding away evil or misfortune. These qualities derive from the ways in which it represents the idea of strength and manliness evoked to protect communities and their assets. Therefore, it should come to no surprise that Priapus, who is the god of the male genitalia, can display these evil-warding effects to their fullest extent.

Well-Endowed Charisma: A
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. In this case, it's the sort of charm derived from physical attractiveness and sexual desirability; put bluntly, it's B.D.E. given form as a Skill. Applies a strong fascination effect to enemy targets, as well as charm immunity and attack boosts to allied targets.

As an aside, Priapus' rank in this Skill fluctuates depending on the time period he is summoned in. In the modern era, large penises are considered desirable, so he has the highest rank available. However, if he is summoned in eras where this is not the case, then his rank would be considerably decreased.

Kingmaker's Rod: B
    A skill that erodes an opponent's authority (note the miniscule "a"), or, in simpler words, their right to lead. By successfully neutralizing the leader, a partial or total collapse of the enemy's command structure can be effected. Grants a plus correction to damage and mental interference rolls when fighting leader-type enemies, which in turn may disable close to 30% of the enemy forces before they advance.

Osiris is the source and the summit of pharaonic power, and the seat of his generative faculty, that is, his claim to kingship, is in his genitals. Therefore, Priapus, as the nexus of royal power, has the ability to both bestow and reclaim that power.

NOBLE PHANTASMS
    No Face May King: Faceless King

Type: Barrier Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-3
    Max targets: 3 people

The natural Noble Phantasm of the figure known as "Robin Hood": a magical cloak that erases any sign of the wearer.

Robin Hood is an incarnation of nature, introduced and inherited as a custom of the Celts from the Beltane Festival (Spring Festival) after the establishment of the "May Festival", where participants in the festival pray to the forest spirit Jack in the green for the arrival of spring. In the May Festival, they make a circle and dance around a pillar built in the center of the village square where a boy and a girl on the cusp of adulthood would impersonate the "May King" and the "May Queen". The "May King" is a metaphor for Robin Hood, a "transparent king" who added brown accents to his green clothing so that his figure would not be seen.

Due to the nature of this Noble Phantasm, as well as that of the Servant Robin Hood as an identity assumed by various individuals, it's possible that the the face that hides beneath the hood might not even be one of those candidates, but an entity who obtained the designation "Robin Hood" through mysterious means.

Herma Orthani: As-You-Like-It Evil Subjugator Evil-Subjugating Ruyi

Type: Anti-Evil Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-200
    Max targets: 75 people

The first Noble Phantasm of Priapus. Appearing as a long crimson rod topped with gold, it is his main form of offense and defense. As a weapon, it can increase and decrease in length (a function mainly determined by Priapus' Magic parameter), it deals additional damage the further the target is from the Good alignment. Upon planting the staff and invoking its true name, it erects a Bounded Field that imposes a rank-down on the parameters of Evil-aligned intruders. As a Noble Phantasm founded on the concept of [the male sex organ], it also displays these attributes against the goddess with the defenseless anus.

The symbol of office of the fertility god Priapus. However, it seems he's being mindful of content censors this time, so it instead manifests as a staff instead of him just beating off to up people with his engorged member. Anyway, as stated earlier, it is a Noble Phantasm founded on the concept of the penis as an apotropaic, and indeed, much of its power derives from Priapus's skill of the same name. This time, however, the blessing that wards away misfortune and attracts good fortune is weaponized, turning it into a "tool" that perfectly repels all evil.

Amenthes Mutini: Westernmost Paradise

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-3
    Max targets: 68 people

The second Noble Phantasm of Priapus. If Herma Orthani is the boundary pillar that rejects impurity, this is the garden of infinite delights it was erected to guard: the Land of Two Fields, the glorious afterlife told of in Egyptian mythology. Or something extremely similar; Priapus himself is cagey on the specifics. Whatever the case, using his own capacity as a god of enclosed gardens and as a Divided Spirit of Osiris, ruler of the afterlife, Priapus is able to pull himself and his allies into a pocket space on a separate plane of existence, effectively making this a high-level defensive mystery. This space exists outside the flow of time in the mortal plane, but the amount of (subjective) time this Phantasm can be deployed is limited by Priapus' Magic parameter and the amount of external opposition aiming to collapse it.

What happens inside is, well, let's just say they're all good things. Allies that come out of there have all their negative statuses cleared, their magical energy replenished, and receive a temporary rank-up to their Charisma. In this respect the Noble Phantasm represents the other side of Kingmaker's Rod. Where that skill represents the revocation of royal power, this represents the investiture of it, albeit in the most primal manner possible: coition with a god.
    Additional Notes
    Horns that Announce Calamity
    "'Why do I hate sheep?', eh? Well, let's just say that Apollo and I have a ... complicated relationship, that's all.
    What? You're not convinced? ...Hmf. Sharp as ever, I see. You're right, there is more to the story than meets the eye.

You will remember that I originally took on the name of "Robin Hood" to distance myself from my divinity.
    It also had the side-effect of distancing me conceptually from Old Hiney, what with him being the embodiment of royal authority,
    and the current me being the embodiment of manly men going off into the woods to get into compromising situations.
    In other words, our cripplingly-low supply of scarabs and comet shards is partly my fault.
    Ahaha, don't get your skivvies in a twist! I just wanted to see how serious you were about me, is all.

--Anyway, Saint Graph Readvent is a good starting point for this discussion.
    You see, Ascension works on me in a manner similar to that pink-haired fox.
    We're both just retrieving powers we cast off in order to become Servants.
    In my case, those powers are the fragments of Old Hiney's that were sloughed off when he was murdered.
    By conceptually distancing my Saint Graph from that of Osiris, the retrieval process becomes exponentially more difficult.

There's one fragment in particular that I sought to distance myself from.
    Banebdjed. 'Soul of the Lord of the Unifying Pillar'.
    He's the aspect of Osiris most involved in Horus' birth, and most often takes the form of a ram.
    The ba of a god is the aspect that represents that god's powers, and is the one that's most involved in mortal affairs.
    Put two and two together, and it's not much of a stretch to say that Banebdjed is the
    horns
    crown
    of Osiris.

If I were to acquire his powers, then...
    Combining my love for y-- I mean, my love for humans with that much power would result in nothing but catastrophe.
    My libido would shoot through the roof, and I'd become impossible to satisfy until I'd received the love of the entire human race.
    Put succintly--
    What lies at the end of the road that is Banebdjed is an Evil of Man: the Demon Lord Mara-Priapus.

...Sorry. I didn't mean to unload all that on you, Master. That must've been the furthest thing in your mind when you asked that question.
    To make it up to you, why don't we talk about lighter things over dinner?
    It'll be my treat."

Author's Notes
    This is 50% effortpost, 50% shitpost, and 100% a doozy to write.

• This is my first time writing a Servant sheet that uses the collapse function to hide stuff, so hopefully the hidden sections make sense as they are (and hopefully aren't too difficult to find).
    • The sheet was originally two ideas I had: "Itto's Priapus going undercover as Robin Hood" and "a male Beast III/L" that gelled together as I did my research. The link between Mara and Priapus in particular was a recent find which I think greatly helped glue those concepts together in my mind.
    • My main sources for this sheet were Wikipedia, as well as Priapus' appearances in Itto-sensei's doujin series (it's bara fyi) and in GYEE.
    • In this sheet alone there're Celtic, Greco-Roman, Egyptian, and Buddhist concepts sprinkled throughout. Hopefully the syncretism isn't too overwhelming!
    • The personality section also posed a challenge, but I think I did a satisfactory job transferring Priapus' aloof but ultimately good-hearted personality from the doujins to the Fate setting, as well as dropping hints as to how exactly he could become Beast III/L. I actually like how he's sort of a male Tamamo lol
    • Priapus' complicated relationship with Apollo is also from the doujin series, while his love for Korean-style barbecue references his love for barbecue in GYEE, but with an added tidbit: Korean barbecue is usually eaten with lettuce, which the ancient Egyptians considered to be an aphrodisiac, a tiny but clear hint towards Priapus' origins and domain.
    • Priapus refers to Osiris several times as "Old Hiney". It's actually a bit of a #deepestlore moment, because shiri (as in "Oshirisu") means "buttocks" in Japanese. In Japanese, it'd probably read something like "Oshiri-sama".
    • I also recently found out that Daisuke Namikawa did the voicework for Priapus over at GYEE, so feel free to read the above monologue in Waver's voice.

That's about all the comments I have for this sheet. See you😊
    Last edited by Nuclear; November 3rd, 2021 at 05:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    you madlad. I hate and like you.
    1) He is not a Lancer. I hear NittyGritty pouncing on this one
    2) I wanted to do a Priapos down the line
    3) I doubt I will do a Priapos now because you did a cool job of creating a backstory for him, but I am not that fond of him being a Robin Hood
    4) If he is a Beast Candidate he would have a low rank in his Nega-Skill
    5) I like his concept as just Osiris' 'best part' drifting from the Nile towards Greece as my headcanon and add it to my Egyptian Reconstruction Blog...somehow
    6) Who wouldve thought that I learn something about Bara Doujins here?
    7) How did you do it that the RH skills align so good with the actual size of the words? I always had to adjust the size when doing that for a NP alone and you can have pictures that look like normal, while mine always looked kinda blurry

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Hyacinthus approves. I agree, he'd be better off as a Lancer or maybe even Alter-Ego. The justification for him assuming the Robin Hood title is... kind of stretching it, but okay. Aside from that, I like his Skills, and the uncensored version of his first NP would be amazing to see in a completely batshit insane HGW. Gives me a possible idea for an equally shitpost-y Servant with an 'Anti-Censorship' NP somewhere down the line.

Shitposting is best-posting, after all
    Last edited by BnEl15; July 8th, 2021 at 06:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    He's not a Lancer the focus of the sheet is the phallus as an apotropaic, and also because it's a boring standard class. A case could be made for a Lancer!"Robin Hood", though.
    3) I doubt I will do a Priapos now because you did a cool job of creating a backstory for him, but I am not that fond of him being a Robin Hood
    That's fair, I was mostly just satisfying my whims with this sheet.
    4) If he is a Beast Candidate he would have a low rank in his Nega-Skill
    He's suppressing his potential as a Beast candidate, which is the purpose of the Robin Hood loophole. If he were ever to be summoned in a class where he isn't making use of that loophole, Kingmaker's Rod would be replaced with Nega-Lordship, a Skill that drains authority (with a miniscule "a") from others.
    7) How did you do it that the RH skills align so good with the actual size of the words? I always had to adjust the size when doing that for a NP alone and you can have pictures that look like normal, while mine always looked kinda blurry
    I've absolutely no idea. I just took the pics with Snip & Sketch. Perhaps a computer resolution thing?

Speaking of screenshots, I forgot "Robin"'s B-rank Sabotage as one of his personal Skills, which would've covered up Kingmaker's Rod.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Gives me a possible idea for an equally shitpost-y Servant with an 'Anti-Censorship' NP somewhere down the line.

Shitposting is best-posting, after all
    I just got a shitpost idea too. i cant wait to do that one

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    He's suppressing his potential as a Beast candidate, which is the purpose of the Robin Hood loophole. If he were ever to be summoned in a class where he isn't making use of that loophole, Kingmaker's Rod would be replaced with Nega-Lordship, a Skill that drains authority (with a miniscule "a") from others.
    Isabel invites you over for a tea and some trashtalk as a fellow nega-authority-ish Beast candidate. Bring your bara DJs.

THIS SHEET IS A RIOT AND I LOVE YOU FOR THIS. I was so not taking this man serious at first like "ughh this makes NO sense" just to end the whole thing feeling so sad that it was over. I love it so much when people just... Wake up and decide today I'm out of shits to give. Absolutely amazing.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    Robin Hood
    Ah...the Caster CuDin inspirations shine through I see. Speaking of such, I'd actually like to see more sheets similar to this where the Divine Spirits go around disguising themselves as Historical/Legendary figures.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:20 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And I think Skull and Royd are sitting on several sheets in their docs waiting to be released at the right time
    Well, I don't know about "right time" so much as just when I remember they exist at all and where I filed them away as...

I will say though, the number of times I say I have an idea, type out a rough skeleton for a sheet and then never go back to fill it in is shockingly appalling.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    working on Ramses II Lancer actually

Blog Entries
    Nitty, you are the most unpredictable creator here for me

when some person or concept caught my eye, but i have other stuff going on, i go to my OneNote, open my Fate General Tab and just type in the name and idea and let it there. This tab is chaotic with different lists and pics. Like there are interesting natural phenomena in the world that I could perhaps use or relate to gods and in which area to use them for later stuff. For the Americas for example I asked myself if I can combine the legend of El Dorado with the City of the Jaguar that was thought to exist in the jungle somewhere according to an explorer stuff like that.
    And then I have tabs for almost every region I touched so far. Mesomerica, Persia, Balkan, Balto-Finnic, Lovecraft, Machine Gods, Egypt and Support and I work in the respective stuff for my current project. When I interrupt my current project it is literally always for shitposts like my Twinkle Star, Macak, Eostre, stuff like that. That is perhaps two days used elsewhere. How do you all do it? When I say I have ideas, i have ideas in terms of name, what they did and what makes them interesting. I wonder how someone can work on so much stuff. like Lambda has a whole list on simultanuous projects, Royd has a Sherlock-like library of project inside his brain, Skull just has them and lets them lie in a shallow grave until he remembers/finds them (clean up your works man, who knows how many sheets are unreleased) and Koga talks about all his plans and adds and adds and adds. TruthWhale just seemed to go in, find something and just slay in few hours. It is so interesting to me to see how all of you work

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.