Page 61 of 621 FirstFirst ... 11515659606162636671111161561 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Amongst the Lostbelt Olympians there are two ways to measure their danger. One is Lost Depth. All Lostbelt servants have a Lost Depth ranking which establishes how damaging they are to the Human Order as a whole. However, merely being dangerous doesn't equate raw power. As a rule of thumb, assume that Zeus, Poseidon and Hades stand as the three strongest. Which means that Zeus is currently is the strongest Lostbelt Olympian.

As for your PM. I received it, but have yet to respond. Also yes, I hope we can return to a less constratining state of affairs as soon as possible and appreciate your concern.
    aha i understand now why everyone of them had an own Lost Depth state , tell me please beside the Neo Olympians has Chaldea an strong allie in the lostbelt as i am unshure if they could survive being thrown in the War shacked world . as in my egypt lostbelt there was/will be an Deus ex machina like phenomenon neccesary .

i am curious would you think that this servant Hermes Trismegistos could have any Chance against the currently revealed ? and do you perhaps excplain how the olympic deities are able to shift in one vessel actually and if there Arent any means or ways that Prevent or disrupt the process as there as to be ? and About Astarte=Inanna it reminds me on the whole ZArc them of Yugioh Arc v "WAga no hitotsu ni ! as i like how this Interpretation goes with the venusian Goddessess , As it is comparable with Zeus and Indra .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    example wise has Cleopatra in one of her Ascensions modern clothing and Sigurd Looks more like an future swordman then a old nordic warrior in my oppinion. like tell me Reaper design wise which official ervant do you rather dislike as i am somewhat unshure About Asclepius as i imagined him as more muscled Druidic Person with an other mindset ?

and please tell me how you find my last servant Rider as i am curious what you think of him ?
    I tend not to be a fan of modern-clothing Servants like Sigurd who looks like he walked out of some trashy science fiction novel but Cleopatra is fine. In terms of my least favourite designs, these are probably Florence Nightingale who looks like an aborted abomination, Thomas Edison with his fucking stupid-ass lion face, Qin Shi Huang because we got weird mothman instead of the original older man design and Minamoto no Raikou (which is weird because I usually like big-titted ones like Boudica's final ascension and Scheherazade as a whole).

As for your Sheet, I'd need some more time to really get into it, but my current criticisms are the atrocious grammar which makes it hard for me to even read and the fact that this guy has eleven Noble Phantasms. I already hate Alcides for this reason in canon anyway and he isn't a literal who like this dude. It seems other people have mentioned this as well so I leave it here for now.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    I tend not to be a fan of modern-clothing Servants like Sigurd who looks like he walked out of some trashy science fiction novel but Cleopatra is fine. In terms of my least favourite designs, these are probably Florence Nightingale who looks like an aborted abomination, Thomas Edison with his fucking stupid-ass lion face, Qin Shi Huang because we got weird mothman instead of the original older man design and Minamoto no Raikou (which is weird because I usually like big-titted ones like Boudica's final ascension and Scheherazade as a whole).

As for your Sheet, I'd need some more time to really get into it, but my current criticisms are the atrocious grammar which makes it hard for me to even read and the fact that this guy has eleven Noble Phantasms. I already hate Alcides for this reason in canon anyway and he isn't a literal who like this dude. It seems other people have mentioned this as well so I leave it here for now.
    Qin Shin Huangdi an Mothman why do you compare it with Mothman ? and i think that Raikou is Looking fine but i gues that Edison has gotten the Lionhead due to that old Hollywood movies had and roaring Lion in the starting sequence . but i am not sure About Tesla as Archer as i think as Caster he would be more powerfull as i would say that he could create powerfull magitech noblephantasm equal mystic codes .

one servant i somewhat dislike in Concept is the Lucius Lancer of Requiem as i dislike that he is described the most powerfull servant as i think that although i aknowledge that the Lance Longinus is a Noblephantasm of high power was the Soldier just one of many . but im honestly interested in to see more from Nzambi and Kundry the first due to her state as Creation deity which i find that she is somewhat downgraded for an african Counterpart to Tiamat and the later due to her reincarnations aspect .

and is the Grammar really so bad i think or thought atleast that it is well read able ,please tell me in which section it is the best and where it became worse ?

Blog Entries
    aha i understand now why everyone of them had an own Lost Depth state , tell me please beside the Neo Olympians has Chaldea an strong allie in the lostbelt as i am unshure if they could survive being thrown in the War shacked world . as in my egypt lostbelt there was/will be an Deus ex machina like phenomenon neccesary .

i am curious would you think that this servant Hermes Trismegistos could have any Chance against the currently revealed ? and do you perhaps excplain how the olympic deities are able to shift in one vessel actually and if there Arent any means or ways that Prevent or disrupt the process as there as to be ? and About Astarte=Inanna it reminds me on the whole ZArc them of Yugioh Arc v "WAga no hitotsu ni ! as i like how this Interpretation goes with the venusian Goddessess , As it is comparable with Zeus and Indra .
    Chaldea's biggest advantage in the Elysium Lostbelt is that the Olympians aren't a unified front and have been in constant battle since the Trojan War, now reffered to as Troiamachia. Gods switch sides constantly but never manage to reach anything but a stalemate. It could be said that Chaldea's greatest ally in this Lostbelt is Achilles, the one person capable of ending the Trojan War. So they have to find him and make his legend become true.

Your Hermes Trimesgistus appears to be of a similar weight class to the Neo Olympians. The biggest problem is age. In terms of raw power output, the Lostbelt Olympians had had thousands of years to build upon their power and accumulate different skills and armaments. Not to mention that each one has their own City State with armies and the like available to them. So while he might have an advantage over a brute force fighter like Ares VII, he might be outmatched by Athena III, so on and so forth with the other Divine Spirits.

The method of transfer will be revealed during the story that I will be writing for them. So I can't reveal it at this point in time. It does however, involve their Divine Cores up to a certain degree.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    With Paris as the king, wouldn't Philoctetes be a better fit for "the one person capable of ending the Trojan War"?

Blog Entries
    With Paris as the king, wouldn't Philoctetes be a better fit for "the one person capable of ending the Trojan War"?
    You are thinking of the Ilium Lostbelt. Mine is the Elysium one.
    Last edited by Wyvern; July 23rd, 2020 at 08:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    have you actually already looked at my egypt Lostbelt ,Wyvern ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 23rd, 2020 at 08:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    have you actually already looked at my egypt Lostbelt ,Wyvern ?
    Well, yeah? That comment was for Zork Knight. He mentioned Paris as a Lostbelt King, which isn't part of my idea. So I was telling him which one it was on the other thread.
    Last edited by Wyvern; July 23rd, 2020 at 08:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Well, yeah? That comment was for Zork Knight. He mentioned Paris as a Lostbelt King, which isn't part of my idea. So I was telling him which one it was on the other thread.
    sorry i meant if you have already looked at my lostbelt and the other Things as i am curious to hear your review to be honest .

Blog Entries
    This isn't the place to discuss it, I think. Sure I can give it a read and review it for you at the Singularity / Lostbelt thread, but outside the Servants involved on those storylines, we should try and keep Lostbelt stuff to that other thread.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    By the way Wyvern, I'd like to ask who the previous hosts for Elysium's Athena, Hera, and Ares were. You've mentioned the previous hosts for Aphrodite were, but I don't think you mentioned the others.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    By the way Wyvern, I'd like to ask who the previous hosts for Elysium's Athena, Hera, and Ares were. You've mentioned the previous hosts for Aphrodite were, but I don't think you mentioned the others.
    Well, Athena only had one other host before Artoria. And that was none other than Scathach. Artoria lived for a long while longer than usual because of using Rhongomyniad to constantly fight gods, while Athena had Scathach as her host for a long time before switching. Ares can be guessed at based on which Noble Phantasms he collected over the years. While Hera has always gone after beautiful women that Zeus took a liking to, those have yet to be properly listed out.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Oh right, crap, sorry about that, I got my brain mixed from seeing the Hera-in-someone-else's-body-kinda sheet

"Heyo Hebe here! Greetings new lord....Hehehe just joking I don't have to play maid anymore right? Hmmm vessel? Ah this 'me' was made specifically for this purpose!"

Name: Hebe
    Class: Rider
    Allignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Greek Mythology

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: A
    MGC: A+
    LCK: A++

Stage 2 and 3

Bio

Bio-Daughter of Zeus and Hera, although her birth indicates a high status among the Olympians she paradoxically served as their cupbearer and as an assistant to Hera while also being responsible for the production of Ambrosia and thus she obtained the domain of 'youth/immortality' as one who sustains it akin to the Norse Mythology Idunn. A Goddess vital for the existence of Olympus' domination while also not bearing command of anything

Her obedience and charm were noted in contrast to the other Olympian Goddesses compared to the Artemis of the Wild, Arrogant Athena, Fitful Aphrodite it only became natural that she became loved/blessed by the entire pantheon for being a listening patient ear. When it comes to nature she is not much different from Hestia but with a more 'youthful' bent. While there is no crone to form the trio one could compare the archetype to Hebe (maiden) and Hestia (homely) in a certain way

She shares her father's domain of justice as a figure that delivers forgiveness and her mother's domain of union as a bridal figure alongside appearing in many temples as a subordinate so while not a 'master' her much less difficult personality and knowledge on many subjects make her a great teammate but as any god respect and equality are demanded or she will storm like her parents

Unwritten is her adventurous streak, constantly wandering the land of mortals in disguise and experiencing their life, apprentice, master, cupbearer, librarian and many others. When not executing her duties Hebe was constantly wandering and learning from mortals, no matter how much Hera disapproved of it Hebe continued to wander until one day she met Herakles training under Chiron, on a whim she taught the boy a few tricks on how to use the blood of Zeus in his veins and constantly tested his intelligence, perhaps Herakles knew all along she was Hebe but as the girl did not introduce herself and ordered Chiron's silence the princess and the hero's adventures were kept a secret

Upon Herakles' death and ascension she was the one to carry him to Olympus not Athena as tradition demanded.

"You are still not done walking Herakles? Hmmm 'I won't leave you alone'. A-ah stop saying such things!"

Skills

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (EX): Hebe will always be blessed by her brethren as such any sort of attack will have immense difficult in reaching her and even if they do the protections layered upon will make it even more difficult to actually harm her. The overprotective tyranny of an entire pantheon of little sister lovers

Riding (A+): Even Phantasmal Beasts can be ridden but has Hebe possess a nature similar to that of Pegasus she has difficulty with aggressive ones. Dragons cannot be ridden due to association with Typhon

Personal Skills
    Goddess's Divine Core (EX): A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed. As this is a Saint Graph created by the Goddess Hebe herself to safeguard the humans she loved it can be considered a 'bunrei' as such divinity is maintained at a high rank

Affections of the Olympians (A++): The gods have a friendly argument over who will give the best gift, with Athena, Poseidon, Apollo, and Hephaestus specifically mentioned as presenting toys or, as in Apollo's case, songs. Even the surly aggressive Ares calms down around her. Increase all stats by one full rank and allows for borrowing of powers from her family but as written in mythology the love of gods is a dangerous and powerful thing that runs wild when surging as such Hebe needs to carefully ask without angering the others, otherwise a cascade reaction will surely occur

"Artemis will fire down the stars and Apollo will rain diseases and if I ask one the other will follow angrily. Please master this is a really dangerous skill!"

Bloom of Youth (EX): As a Caster it would have manifested as a noble phantasm. The Cup Bearer whose artifacts flow with restoration, eternity and life. Due to certain associations and humanity's thoughts about immortality one can say she is a form of a 'Holy Grail'. Rather than healing or a reversion of states (Medea Lily) Hebe wields the authority of restoration. Diseases, wounds, old age, all that hinders one's 'life' can be removed as she wishes

"Master master that Sisyphus guy has been staring at me weirdly...huh immortality? You humans are really obsessed with that huh? Idiots immortality doesn't exist even for us gods. Ouranos was cut down by Chronos whom was replaced by Zeus whom left the world to you humans. There's no point to an existence who has already reached their end to keep ruling!"

Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm
    King's Order- Walk hand in hand that's how love is born
    Type: Multiple (Jeez that husband of mine sure loves overkill huh?)
    The Noble Phantasm of Herakles borrowed by Hebe. As Godhand is a unique attribute born of the labors and unilateral decision of the olympian pantheon its a type of 'affection' Hebe cannot wield it. While she cherishes her family even with all of their faults and sins her bond with Herakles can be said to go beyond reason. Even if both are blind, deaf and mute they will one day find each other anyways. Allows for manifestation of the labors and noble phantasms of Herakles' lesser adventures such as the sacking of Troy or the Bow of Scythes

Apotheosis Herakles- The Road walked Together
    Type: Anti-Authority
    The ability to surpass one's legend via sheer emotion. A nature shared both by Herakles and Hebe and depicts the episode where without permission Hebe trampled upon Athena's authority and Zeus' order to bring Herakles for his ascension. The world obeyed and without hesitation the gates of Olympus opened with Hebe's command uncaring of the chaos she caused with her 'little rebellion'. Good or evil in case Hebe's heart overflows with a single emotion a miracle or a calamity will be summoned without doubt. Cannot be activated consciously

Spoiler:

These hands of ours are burning red!
    Their loud cry tells us-
    To grasp happiness!
    LOVE LOVE HUNDRED SHOOTING HEADS

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    Sorry if I'm late with my replies, I'll give it on the weekend if I'm not too late! Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who gave feedback on my Remus earlier. Got kinda busy for most of the week, so I couldn't reply properly... Ahh, I think it might be too late to chime in to my replies, now? Just two updates so far tho. One, I realized I have uploaded one Servant for every standard class (and Avenger, which is important for update 2) aside from Archer and Rider. I'd like to save Rider for last since I do have something special planned for him. That leaves me with Archer, which I now have in mind and plan to throw up sometime after the weekend. Speaking of which, that brings me to update 2. I changed the appearance of the first sheet I updated here, Kullervo. I realized "hey wait a minute, isn't there another guy who's entire clan was massacred, is gifted in magic, has a cool lightning sword, and was c u r s e d?" Also gave an appearance to his Noble Phantasm as well~

Super Highschool Level Storyteller TenutaRedRad's Avatar
    “Servant Class, Berserker! It is nice to meet you, Master. I am the fourth son of Jacob and the leader of my family, Judah! As my father once prophesied, I shall roar like a lion and lead us to victory!”

Servant Class: Berserker

Appearance:
    Imagine a buff guy with long, red hair that looks like a lion’s mane and tanned skin, wearing this armor (credits to Azmal on DeviantArt):

lion armor1.png

True Name: Judah “The Tribe’s Lion”

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Avenger, Ruler

Origin: Biblical

Talents: Leadership, lion powers and instincts

Dislikes: Idolatry

Natural Enemies: Canaanites and Egyptians

Strength: A+
    Agility: C-
    Endurance: B+
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    NP: A

Bio:

According to Biblical and Jewish traditions, Judah (Yehuda) is the fourth born son to Jacob (Israel) with his first wife, Leah. His tribe, one of Israel’s 12 Tribes, would be the source of the Davidic line, with great heroes coming from it, such as David himself and even Jesus.
    Due to his older brothers sinning against their father and God, their right as elder brothers and, therefore, leaders amongst their siblings, was given to Judah. Because of his and his brothers’ jealousy towards their youngest brother, Joseph, who received all of their father’s attention and had dreams with the other brothers bowing to him, Judah was the one to suggest faking Joseph’s death and selling him as a slave. It is said that he suggested that to protect Joseph from being killed by his brothers, but nonetheless, he was guilty of putting Joseph through this. Judah was blamed by his brothers for bringing sadness upon Jacob since he was the leader, and that guilt was one that he bared for a long time. That guilt only vanished when Joseph reappeared as a high authority in Egypt and forgave his brothers.
    Jacob prophesied that Judah would be the leader of the other brothers and be compared to a fierce lion. Judah would then get into countless wars against Canaanites, going into battle and, with the help of his family, conquering lots of territories. That territory would later be the territory conquered by the Hebrews after they were freed from Egypt and become the territory of his tribe.
    He was brought as a Servant with new lion-like powers, as it was prophesied by Jacob, and he received the Berserker class due to his history of going mad during war times and the guilt when he sold Joseph away. He normally is very controlled, but when he goes all out, he goes mad. His wish to the Holy Grail would be having the chance of changing Joseph’s fate by stopping his brothers from hurting him and not selling Joseph away.

Personality:

Judah acts very pridefully and cocky, also having a short temper, but he doesn’t see himself as highly as he says he does. That leads to him being jealous of others who might be stronger than him, much like he thought of his brother, Joseph. He usually wears a smile on his face but can get angry easily and doesn’t hesitate when in battle, even going overboard, as most Berserkers do. He feels like he needs to act as a leader to everyone since he is his family’s leader. He can really act like a lion sometimes, with loud roars and animalistic attacks, which is also reflected in his appearance, that resembles one of a lion. He will often apologize, even if he doesn’t need to, because he carries a lot of guilt due to the time he sold his brother and, when his father became extremely depressed, his brothers blamed him, as the leader of his brothers.
    Judah is easily uncomfortable by how the modern world works. He’s used to being in a very reserved environment, so adjusting to something new is extremely hard for him. And since he has an aversion to outsiders, adjusting to a place with lots of different people, he doesn’t feel well about it.

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement - Rank D

The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.
    Strength and Endurance parameters are up. While he can, yes, rationalize most of the time, when activating his “berserk mode”, he loses his sense of right and wrong and won’t listen to reason. There aren’t many long-term consequences, except for the constant guilt and an inability to put how he feels into words.

Personal Skills:

Lion’s Prophecy – A

The prophecy Judah received from Jacob, one of the few things that don’t make him go full Berserker. This ability enhances his lion attacks and instincts. In FGO terms, this greatly enhances the strength of his Arts and Buster attacks and raises his critical chance for 3 turns. This ability has a rather long cooldown before he can use it again (9 turns).

Bloody Coat – B

A reminder of how Judah sold Joseph away as a slave and took the colorful coat their father gave to the young brother and, to seem like he was slain, put blood on it. This ability drives him closer to insanity when used by making his guilt come back and haunt him. To compensate, he tries his best to help his allies. In FGO terms, this ability raises the Endurance, Luck and NP gain of his allies, but does the reverse to himself, for 2 turns. The cooldown takes 4 turns.

God’s Protection – D

While he did sin in his past, Judah is, like the rest of his family, one who believes and serves God. That’s why, even though he has blood on his hands, God still protects him. This ability is a wild card. It can work as a miracle of sorts to save Judah from taking a deadly hit. In FGO terms, this gives Judah a chance to survive the next hit by giving him invincibility for 1 turn. This does have a high chance to miss, though, so be careful when using it.

Noble Phantasms:

Tribe of Judah – A

“God promised to Abraham that his descendants would be as numerous as the stars in the sky and the sand on the desert. I am part of these descendants, and I will continue it! Tribe of Judah!”

This is an Anti-Army NP, one that works like Iskandar’s. Judah can momentarily create a separate plane of reality, where the spirits of his descendants form an army and attack the enemy. In that plain, he’s able to let go of his sanity to use all his animalistic instincts of a lion and go all out with all his strength. This Noble Phantasm represents Judah’s part on God’s promise to Abraham since Judah would become one of the 12 Tribes of Israel and would have countless descendants.

Kingdom of Judah – EX

“Even if the Tribes are split, I will still follow God’s wish and fight. Shall my heart be one with the hearts of the heroes of this kingdom! Onward, Kingdom of Judah!”

An NP that represents the time the Tribes were split between two kingdoms: Israel and Judah. While Israel fell to idolatry and the invasion of other nations, Judah stood strong as a kingdom and faithful to God. From the Kingdom of Judah come notable kings, such as David, Salomon and Hezekiah, and prophets, such as Isaiah, all of whom are descendants of Judah himself. When using this Noble Phantasm, he calls upon the Heroic Spirits of the kings and prophets to aid him and lend him their strength to endure attacks from enemies, much like the Kingdom did. In FGO terms, this would give him Guts and up his Endurance for 5 turns, and to his allies a high improvement in their Endurance for 4 turns, plus resistance to Foreigner Servants for the whole team.
    Last edited by TenutaRedRad; July 24th, 2020 at 04:48 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Judah: I wrote up a Joseph sheet a while back so it's nice seeing one for another one of the brothers. Overall this is pretty good. Simple but well fleshed-out personality and flavorful Skills.

Not wild over his two NPs that are both army-summons and pretty similar conceptually, with the only difference being one is stronger though. The first one is fine since you added enough flavor to set it apart from a generic army-summon. Your mentioning a "plane" and descendants reminded me of the Ancestral Plane from Black Panther, though I don't know if that was an inspiration. The second NP is kind of boring though since it just riffs off the first except bigger. I'd advise either scrapping it or changing the concept to make it more interesting. Like given the flavor-text it might make more sense as an ability to "endure" (a la some souped up Battle Continuation, plus a bonus to resisting "foreign" interference) or alternatively the ability to draw on powers from his descendants since you mentioned a few of the great ones in particular here as opposed to just a nameless multitude like in his first NP.

Huh, I literally just finished a Judah sheet yesterday myself. I wasn't planning on posting it here because I couldn't think of a CE, but I might do now just for comparison's sake.

“Servant Saber, at your service. Gah, why isn’t there a ‘puncher’ class? I’d really be able to show my power there.”

True Name: Judah
    Class: Saber
    Attribute: Earth
    Point of Origin: Genesis
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Earth

Dislikes: Sinners, Coats
    Talents: Punching Wild Animals
    Natural Enemy: Joseph, Levi

History

The fourth child of Jacob, and the point of origin for one of the twelve tribes of Israel. His mother was Leah, and he had five full brothers, one full sister, and six half-brothers.

Unquestionably the ‘strongest’ of Jacob’s sons. In his youth he wrestled wild beasts alone, and fought armies alongside his brothers.

His half-brother Joseph was clearly the most-loved by Jacob, which caused resentment among all the brothers. For Judah in particular, who had received the blessings of kingship from his father, was driven to annoyance by the descriptions of Joseph’s dreams of dominance over his brothers.

While the others wanted to kill Joseph, Reuben convinced them to imprison him in a pit instead, planning to come back and rescue him later. But Judah had the idea of selling him into slavery instead. Whether this was out of pragmatism and greed, or not wanting to become a kinslayer - even if it was to avoid a greater crime, this was certainly Judah’s greatest sin. The brothers tore Joseph’s coat and smeared it with the blood of a goat, returning it to Jacob. Jacob was sent into a depression, vowing to mourn Joseph until he died.

While Joseph was sold and imprisoned in Egypt, Judah also suffered. His first child was cursed and killed as a sinner by the Lord - his widow married Judah’s second son, but he too was cursed. By law, she should have married Judah’s third son, but Judah was worried that he would be cursed too, and put off the marriage.

Eventually, she acted as a prostitute and enticed Judah himself with drink, taking his symbols of kingship as collateral. Eventually, it was discovered she was pregnant, and Judah prepared to kill her, until she revealed that it was he that was the father.

It was here that Judah began to reflect on his sins, and repent. The love of gold, alcohol and women had caused him to sell his brother, hurt his father, and give away the symbols of his kingship. He spent time fasting and abstaining, to purify his sins.

Eventually, famine hit Canaan, and the brothers travelled to Egypt to ask for food. There, they met Joseph, who had ascended through positions to under only the Pharaoh himself. They didn’t recognise him, however, and he decided to trick them, taking Simeon as a hostage and asking them to bring their youngest brother back to Egypt. Then, he placed silver in the sacks of the brothers, to test their greed.

Though Jacob was very worried for Benjamin’s safety, as he was the only full brother or Joseph, Judah staked his life on his ability to protect the youngest of his brothers. They also returned double the amount of silver given by Joseph.

When they returned to Egypt, Joseph had to hide his tears at the sight of his favoured brother. But still, he continued his tricks, sneaking silver into Benjamin’s sack and accusing him of thievery, demanding to take him as a slave in recompense.

Judah asked his brother Naphtali how many districts there were in Egypt, and hearing that the answer was twelve, said:

“Ah, if only Joseph was here, that would be one each. but since Benjamin’s being held hostage too - It can’t be helped. I’ll destroy three, and each of you can take one. No slacking off now!”

Perhaps Joseph was scared by the threat, or perhaps he was glad that they remembered him, and would fight so hard to keep Benjamin safe - either way, he revealed his trickery to them then and there, and the family was reunited.

Each of the brothers lived for a long time, and on their ancient deathbeds were able to pass on prophecies and wisdom to their children.

Rather than being summoned at his physical peak, this is Judah at his spiritual peak. Though his body has diminished somewhat, his martial art techniques are at their strongest, as well as his connection to the teachings of YHVH.

Personality

One who seems at first glance to be the rowdy, hedonistic type. Drinking large amounts of alcohol with aplomb, charging into battle simply for the pleasure of it, is open and generous with his affections.

However, he never drinks enough to actually get drunk, never charges into a battle he isn’t confident he can win, and is simply showing his love for the earth of god’s creation. According to himself, he’s a moderate old man who simply knows his limits better than anyone. If he’s in a fight and declares that he can win with some absurd limitation like only using his head, he’s probably correct.

Naturally, he regrets the sins of his younger self. The suggestion to sell his brother, Joseph, into slavery. The indulgence in wine that clouded his judgement. The decision to give away his signs of kingship to a prostitute. Yes, these sins were not unforgivable. But it required years of penance and prayer to wash them away and make way for his spiritual peak.

He’s tremendously fond of all his brothers, and would be interested in meeting the majority of his descendants, if only to see how much of a challenge they would be to fight.

Relations

David
    “Grandpa’s proud of you, boy. Well, I guess there should be a few more greats in there.”

Solomon
    They have a long conversation about the nature of kingship and what it means to be human. Judah ends up shouting.

Saint Martha
    “Ah, your technique’s a little sloppy, want me to teach you?”

Ozymandias
    “Killing you would be like destroying Egypt entirely, right? Wonder if I could manage that without a single brother…”

Li Shuwen (Old)/Moriarty/Yagyuu Munenori
    As fellow old men, they always seem to have old man things to talk about.

Lustful/Greedy Servants
    He’s always tracking them down to try and lecture them, but his ‘lectures’ are pretty scary.

Parameters and Skills

Parameters

Strength: A
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: A+

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: A

Grants protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells of A-rank or below are cancelled, even that of High Thaumaturgy. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.

The rank is high due to Judah’s levels of piety, the blessings he received from his father and God, and the class container, rather than any anecdotes of fighting mages.

Riding: D

The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Some mounts and vehicles can be ridden with roughly average skill, though any phantasmal species are out of the question. A skill Saber never bothered to develop, since he can run fast enough to outpace deers and gazelles using only his own body’s speed.

Personal Skills

Jacob’s Limbs: A+++

A method of hand-to-hand combat, primarily utilising wrestling techniques. Inherited from Judah’s father, Jacob, the originator of the martial art. An unquestionably powerful combat style that, at this level, allows one to beat to death an ‘angel of destruction’ with only their own bare hands.

Though Judah never practiced the art against an angel, or challenged ‘heaven’ in any sense, he certainly made use of it on a variety of foes of the earth, both human and beast.

Judah, as the strongest of Jacob’s children, was also the one who inherited his martial arts techniques the most directly. At this level, Judah can be considered a master among masters, second only to his father.

Bravery: A

A heroic bravery that allowed one to fight various beasts with only one’s fists. The ability to nullify mental interference effects such as fear, anger or fascination. Has the bonus effect of increasing one’s unarmed physical damage.

Though his younger self fell to various forms of mental trickery, his long penance and connection to YHVH means he’s unlikely to fall for them again in his more experienced state.

Blessed Body: B

The blessings of achieving success in all things that Judah received from his father, and the blessings of grace in every undertaking from his God. The capacity to ‘succeed’ as a king over earth, second only to YHVH and those who hear his direct words, similar to a certain descendant of his. In this sense, it’s an improvement to the body to allow one utter dominance

Every aspect of Judah’s body can be considered a ‘weapon’. His hairs, which harden and pierce his clothes when he’s angered, are as swords. His voice, loud enough to be heard in Canaan from Egypt, can shatter bones. His teeth, which can crush iron to dust.

Beyond even the capacity of martial arts to ‘turn one’s body into a weapon’, this is the quite literal interpretation of that.

In combination with the technique of Jacob’s Limbs and the damage bonus from Bravery, every single strike from his fists can be considered on the level of a Noble Phantasm release.

It’s enough to make one wonder just how scary he would be in his physical prime…

Staff and Sceptre: A+

The blessing (burden) of kingship, given to Judah as the priesthood was given to his older brother Levi. Despite not being the eldest, and despite his sins, Judah was forgiven of them, and inherited the greatest blessings of Jacob.

Both Judah and the tribe that sprung forth from were granted the dominance of kings. The kings of Judah, including the line of David, directly inherited this blessing from God, though this is the original form.

A skill that the sins of his youth wouldn’t allow him to bear. A mutation of Charisma that allows both for one to lead an
    family
    army
    to victory over even an entire country, but also works as a mental interference attack against one’s enemies. Inflicting the status of fear on those who stand against him, simply by standing in his presence. But with every display of his power, further mental attacks are made. In essence, even a missed physical attack becomes a mental attack the opponent must deal with.

Since his authority ends at earth, those of heaven are largely resistant to this secondary effect. It’s also possible for those who have their own Charisma to partially resist, or for those of a particularly rebellious nature.

Noble Phantasm

Sword of the Presence
    God Is My Light

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-50
    Maximum Targets: 100

A blessing from the ‘angel of presence’, a force directly under God himself. The term is often specifically associated with Uriel, though it can be used for any angel that directly stands in the presence of YHVH.

The concept of the flaming sword of Uriel has been imposed upon Saber’s own sword. An enormous sword, alight with the crimson holy flames of god. It is the sword that bars entry to paradise, placed right outside of Eden after the first humans were banished from it. Naturally, the sword will be lifted and it will be possible to return to paradise after the sinless Messiah of Judah’s own line appears and blesses the world. As to whether that person has already appeared on Earth… Well, that’s a subject of major debate.

Since it’s an image of a sword that he isn’t sure he deserves to own, Judah prefers to show off his martial arts in most fights.

Its first effect is to bar paradise from any mortal who would try to enter. By thrusting it into the ground, it can create a powerful bounded field that is effectively disconnected from the world, and those outside are barred from entering by the will of God himself. Its main uses are protecting one’s Master or creating a private battle arena between Servants.

In any case, it’s a nice excuse for Judah to leave it outside of his own grasp.

When its true name is invoked, it is a ritualised version of ‘the arrival of the messiah’. The light of the saviour that is Judah’s own descendant washes over the battlefield in a wave. It is a judgement that sends the worthy to heaven and casts the evil down into a pit of fire, while leaving the surroundings unharmed. The light of the sword and the fire of the sword are these two sides of the coin. Though in any case, there’s not much difference in being ‘sent to heaven’ and being killed. A judgement of cleanliness that inflicts a merciful instant kill on the enemy and sends their soul to ‘a better place.’

The torturous fire is reserved only for those demons who cannot even possibly be redeemed. It’s a lot more painful, and actually less lethal.

Saber is reluctant to use the sword in this capacity. Perhaps it’s because a ritualised ‘rapture’ of the arrival of the messiah feels fraudulent to him, or perhaps he wants to train his punches to the level where even this Noble Phantasm becomes trivial.

Notes

This is a new sheet I felt like writing because most of my other sheets need editing and I kinda hate doing that. Well, I had this idea and I was motivated enough to finish it.

Main inspirations were the cool extra-biblical stories about Judah threatening to destroy Egypt, and constantly just breaking huge stones, wrestling animals and stuff. But the sheet came together when I looked at Old Li Shuwen’s sheet and realised there’s a pretty good divide between old and young for Judah, and apex Jacob’s Limbs of A+++ sounded fun.

I’ll probably never do the young version, partially because of the FC - just look up the one frame of young Uvo in the hunter hunter anime - and partially because the sheet just wouldn’t be that different. One less plus on Limbs, Bravery down to B or B-, blessed body up to A, and no fourth skill, or replace it with something about being stained with the sin of selling Joseph or giving away his kingly scepter. Maybe as an alt class, though.

The joke of the FC is he’s the ‘strongest’ of a group of 12 who’s just simply a guy who punches people and animals to death pretty easily. Sadly I don’t think the other phantom troupe members translate to the others, really in ability or personality. Maybe Jacob as Chrollo with a book of distributing blessings between people, but that’s pretty iffy. It’s not really something I’d try and take to its logical extent anyway.

No CE, but it would probably be the bloody coat or his items of kingship, and then I’d steal some lines from the Testament of Judah or something.

Something I didn’t include is that in one of the Testaments - Zebulon, maybe? He literally grabs the moon from the sky. I don’t even think it’s a vision, he just literally grabs the moon. I think it would muddle things a little, and the Noble Phantasm is already pretty conceptual and less directly related to Judah than I’d like, though I think it works decently.

Also, sorry for the double post.
    Last edited by SSW; July 24th, 2020 at 11:55 AM. Reason: formatting, apologising for double post

Blog Entries
    Schedule progresses within established timeframe. Fuel capacity at 12%. Deploying Galatea Squad to intercept Athenian invading forces. I will, with utmost certainty, save humanity down to its member. So rest easy, dream well, and wait within Lemnos. Our promised time will soon arrive.

Class:
    Gunner
    True Name: Hephaestus III (Sigurd)
    Lost Depth: C
    Epithet: AUH-003, Administrator Unit Hephaestus, Forge of Lemnos.
    Alternative Class:Caster, Alter Ego, Saber, Shielder, Rider.
    Allignment: True Neutral

Height / Weight: ???
    Region: Greece
    Source: Apocryphal Band α
    Dislikes: Waste, instability, imperfections.

[Parameters]

Strength - [C]
    Endurance - [C]
    Agility - [C]
    Mana - [A]
    Luck - [E]
    Noble Phantasm -
    [?]

[Background]

This is the tale of a God who loved humanity.

A crippled man born from the whims of a spiteful goddess before being cast aside for him imperfections. He returned to his family with many great gifts and skill unlike any before seen amongst mortals and gods. Hephaestus was welcome to rejoin the fold, yet in his heart burnt a flame which could not be extinguished, a need to build and create which never seemed to abate or flicker.

Yet for all his skill, the Smith God lacked direction. The gods had no true need for symbols of power and opulent treasures, they were challenges to his skill yet served no other purpose than to satisfy the greed of his fellow divines.

The great change came when Prometheus stole fire from Olympus and gifted it to humanity.

There was something to them which greatly appealed to the Blacksmith. A hunger and need to always build and created which reminded the divine spirit of himself. Yet it seemed humanity had found the answer Hephaestus lacked. That innovation and progress should be aimed towards for the sake of one’s well being, that discoveries should be sought after with all the wonder of a newborn first learning of the world. Humans created not just because they could, but because there was something to be learnt and a satisfaction in transfering that knowledge.

Hephaestus favored them and regretted the ills which befell them as a result of Pandora’s creation and Zeus’ punishment of Prometheus. A resentment which would last for centuries, festering within thim, hidden from the King of the Gods.

So when the Troiamachia began, Hephaestus sided not with his spiteful Mother or the King which he so deeply resented. But with humanity. Harboring them upon the isle of Lemnos as a sanctuary for those seeking to flee the ever growing conflict. When Achilles failed to show up, Hephaestus retreated from the war and remained neutral as his family tore itself apart, rescuing as many humans as he could.

However, the Smith God’s neutrality was not to last. While left to his own devices for the first few centuries, it soon became apparent that the remaining Olympians had plans for Lemnos and its growing population, which had grown into a booming civilization under the aegis of Hephaestus.

Incapable of meeting his fellow Olympians head to head in combat, and unwilling to risk the lives of the humans he’d rescued, the Smith God used his vast skill and resources to produce a great machine army, recruiting the brightest minds of mankind to push technology and innovation forth as the lone god did battle to protect them. Moving humans further down the bowels of Lemnos, Hephaestus put them into a deep frozen sleep as he put his final gambit into practice.

An Ark which would carry himself and the people of Lemnos to safety, away from the reach of the Olympians and their war.

Project Aletheia.

Though he stood resolute against the onslaught of his fellow gods, Hephaestus himself had no fighting abilities to speak of, nor could he command troops as efficiently as his relatives. He required commanders, and a body which would allow him to fight. The first being a young man pure of heart who wished to protect humanity, giving up his body and life fighting alongside Hephaestus.

The second was a mighty warrior from the far north, someone who shared Hephaestus goals of saving humanity and cursed his own lack of power before the gods who waged war against his homeland, and the goddess who stole the woman he loved most. There was no room for hesitation.

And now the Ark is almost ready.

All Hephaestus needs now, is a way to power it.

[Personality]

Hephaestus III is a being of cold logic and unyielding determination. Having taken upon himself the task of saving humanity from the everlast conflicts amongst the divine, and will not deviate from his course of action unless convinced through hard facts and evidence that another choice would be more effective.

Despite his love for humanity, the God refuses to allow them to fight, leaving them in hibernation as he and his creations do battle for their sake. For him, this battle should be fought amongst divines and that mortals should await for salvation within his Ark.

That is not to say he is unreasonable, only stubborn. Bullheaded determination fueled by his adoration of mankind and the ideal he seeks to uphold as their protector. If there were a human more intelligent or more powerful than he, Hephaestus would still look to prevent them from fighting and urge them to find refuge as he fights their battles.

His soldiers and creations are seen as his children, valorous beings he brought into this world as a necessity, but whose sacrifice serves the final goal Hephaestus has set forth for himself. The god will always set out to improve and rebuild them, using the combined wisdom and creative input of himself and mankind to reach for the stars.

[Class Skills]

Arms Proficiency - [A]

One of the skills unique to the Gunner Class. The ability to make use of multiple forms of armament so long as they posses the similarity or connection to modern armament. This allows Servants of the gunner Class to wield modern weaponry in order to fight supernatural opponents, with the effectiveness and damage they are capable of defined by Rank.

[Personal Skills]

Trajectory Correction - [?]

Similar to an Archer’s ability to aim and adjust their shots, this skill was developed by Hephaestus as a targeting system, a crutch which he can use to properly fight on par with Archers despite lacking the proficience and training to do such.

Familiar (Machine) - [A]

The armored bodies used and controlled by Hephaestus as his army on the fight against his fellow Olympians. They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes to serve all sorts of purposes. Allowing the god to fight without risking injury to his current body.

Mana Reactor (Dragon) - [C]

Sigurd’s repurposed Magic Core, used as a renewable energy source to fuel Hephaestus creations without taxing the resources used to build Project Aletheia. Its rank is severely downgraded due to most of its energy being used at all times.

Self Improvement - [?]

A skill capable of analyzing an opponent and devising the most effective counter to their abilities and strategies. Another one of the battle oriented systems developed by Hephaestus to improve his ability to fight. It is yet in its experimental stages and requires more data before being deployed with any reliability.

[Noble Phantasms]
    Spoiler:
    God Forge: The Anvil Struck Beneath Mt. Etna - [A]

The power of creativity and innovation manifested as Hephaestus’ hammer. It works by inputting a concept into solid form after rooting it within a projected framework. Simply put, the power to reach whatever results the user wishes for while completely bypassing the means needed to produce them. Its energy cost is massive, and cannot create results which Hephaestus himself cannot envision. Unlike Athena’s God Thread, which reproduces items down to the last detail but cannot produce anything new, God Forge produces what has not existed before so long as Hephaestus develops a theoretical frame of reference.

Model Aletheia: Thou, Cast an Ark Towards the Stars - [?]

An artificial Noble Phantasm which is slowly being built by Hephaestus over the course of the past one thousand years. It is in concept a reconstruction of the God’s original body which was lost 12.000 years prior. Recognizing that the Troiamachia will never reach a satisfying conclusion, Hephaestus began the process of building an Ark which will carry him and humanity away from the planet and towards the stars, where his fellow Olympians won’t be able to reach. Though its outer shell has been finished, the Forge of Lemnos still requires certain materials to finish his Aletheia. And he won’t stop at nothing until he gets his hands on them.

[Armaments]
    Spoiler:
    Model Fafnir: MF-007
    A recreation of the dragon fought and killed by Sigurd. It is a massive war machine crammed with as many armaments as Hephaestus could fit into it and is considered one of his few secret weapons.

Model Aegis: MA-002
    An inferior replica of the Aegis which Hephaestus made. It functions as a wide area force field, although there exist smaller units which a few of his machine bodies have been outfitted with for combat use.

Model Gram: MG-003
    Sigurd’s sword, having been broken down into countless fragments, was repurposed by Hephaestus as material in order to create various replica swords for his machine soldiers to wield in battle. They are all downgraded in terms of raw power, but their craftsmanship is equal to no other.

Model Camelot: MC-001 (Akhilleus Kosmos)
    The Replica of a shield which belonged to Hephaestus first host and dear friend, a survivor of a Kingdom now in ruins at Athena's hand. It was created in memory of the original shield after Galahad passed away. Despite lacking the defensive capabilities of its predecessor, the replica was outfitted with all sorts of technology and gadgets, enough to outfit a small warship. All in order to cover the true secret hidden within its mechanic shell.

Last edited by Wyvern; July 24th, 2020 at 01:46 PM.