Page 115 of 620 FirstFirst ... 1565105110113114115116117120125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Yeah, that's Jael.

Edit: Also, is anyone else experiencing frequent server timeouts or is it just me?
    i got one randomly, but went away after reloading

i feel like i always have to rely on the others to identify your Servants, why not really telling us the name out right?

oh and i just remembered a Servant Idea i had based on the Jujutsu Lady, I think i will do that in the next few days
    Last edited by DelRey; February 14th, 2021 at 05:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Pretty sure someone did do one back on one of the old threads.
    Found it in the first thread. Pretty good, all things considered.

Also, why can't I find any Brutus sheets? I'd assume he's an obvious pick for Assassin or even maybe a Saber.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Oh, oh my. I've been summoned by a human?! What an occasion this is!"

True Name: Azazel
    Class: Caster
    Alt. Class: Watcher, Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Source: Judaic Mythology
    Region: Israel

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C+
    Mana: EX
    Luck: A+

Class Skills

Territory Creation A+
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Caster doesn't create a territory in the usual definition but instead generates an area that can only be described as a verified wasteland where mythical materials can be found but is otherwise inhospitable for life.

Item Construction A
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Caster was the one to introduce the creation of various weapons and ornaments, including knives, swords, shields, and cosmetics, to the humans she interacted with.

Personal Skills:

Divinity E-
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. At one point, Caster was an angel of the biblical god before rebelling against Him and becoming a fallen angel.

Celestial Observations of the Lower World A
    A personalized brand of Human Observation filtered through the mind of an inhuman entity. Caster was once a Watcher, an angel assigned to head down to the world and observe humans. She learned plenty from observing them and even more when she, and others, introduced new concepts to them. It is also due to possessing a mentality outside of human rationality that proper empathy will take longer than expected and prediction of their future actions will be blurry.

Scapegoat EX
    The accumulation of cunning techniques designed to escape the battlefield in one piece. Due to the nature of her existence, Caster is inexplicably tied to the concept of a scapegoat, even if it doesn't have the same definition here, allowing it to have an unquantifiable rank.

Noble Phantasms

"Show me your wonders, show me your ruin! Reveal all you can do with what I provide. Grigori Broker."

Grigori Broker: Taste Of Forbidden Knowledge That Propagates Sin
    Type: Anti-Humanity

Caster's first noble phantasm. The eternal secrets hidden from humanity within Heaven by God. The very knowledge that Caster and her cohorts spread throughout humanity in their rebellion against God. Schematics for weapons that can sunder the sunder the earth, instructions for disguises that can fool clairvoyants, this and others, Caster will provide. This knowledge is a weapon, a weapon only for those belonging to Humanity to learn. Knowledge for them to ascend themselves, knowledge for them to destroy themselves. Yes, the more one uses the items, the more they are compelled to keep using them until they become the sort of being that made Him want to wipe the Earth with the Flood of Genesis. Either way, Caster will be looking on from the sidelines. However due to being in the Caster class, the full potential of the noble phantasm is locked.

For Azazel: False Absolvation Of All Our Sins
    Type: Anti-Ruin

Caster's second noble phantasm. Named in inspiration of the Day of Atonement, the holiest day of the year in Judaism. Caster manifests a goat-like beast out of her magical energy, one wanders the area as a semi-independent aspect of Caster herself. For the most part, it simply acts as an observer to events that carry large amounts of violence, sin, or any negativity. However, once killed in any sort of way, it reveals it's true nature and purpose. In legend, two goats are set out as sacrifices to free the people of sin; one for God himself and the other for Azazel. The effect of the goat's death causes a powerful AOE mental interference to come over any and all sapient entities. This mental interference forces the affected entities to not acknowledge, and otherwise avoid, any acts of violence observed by the goat. It is not the perfect release from sin that God would be able to do but simply a stopgap solution that keeps people from finding out unfortunate truths.

Personality

"My, my, what a proactive person, you are. Yes, you would do nicely."

Caster favors herself as being an observer, as was her profession during her time as a Watcher for God. Contradictingly, she also has a natural preference for a hands-on approach to things, one likely tempered by her time rebelling against God along with her past.

"Hm, I expected you to do this but you also went ahead and did that too? I find myself looking forward to what happens next."

Caster views humans as one would a project that they've dedicated their lifetime to. She loves them but in the detached way a human would love a cultivated colony of ants. Though she recognizes this, she has no idea of how to remedy it.

"I like you. I want to see you rise, to ascend to the top much like she did. Show me what you got and I'll provide all you need!"

There aren't many explanations for how Azazel gained such an interest in humanity. One would simply see as a remnant of her nature as an angel of God. It may be also due to that reasoning that she has an intense love of heroes. Only she would know.

Creator's Note: This was pretty much ready for a long time, I just never really made a sheet of someone of this reputation so I hesitated. Also the noble phantasms were a bitch to make.
    Last edited by Vance; February 15th, 2021 at 03:07 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    I actually have an in-progress Anastasia/Anna Anderson Sheet where she is hinted to either be all the imposters combined or the real Anastasia trolling everyone. I made her an Assassin although either Alter Ego or Faker would work just as well.
    Do you have in mind to give her a Noblephantasm based on the Faberje Eggs ,as i hade the idea that the Romanovs as servants would have them and that they become high grade Mystic code noblephantasm like a Mechanic Automaton ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Do you have in mind to give her a Noblephantasm based on the Faberje Eggs ,as i hade the idea that the Romanovs as servants would have them and that they become high grade Mystic code noblephantasm like a Mechanic Automaton ?
    No, she's similar to Sasaki in that she doesn't actually have a Noble Phantasm but a unique skill. She can transform into any female in Pan-Human History who has ever died - right down to copying their magical signature. It might not sound like much but her Personal Skills help boost this up into really scary levels.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    No, she's similar to Sasaki in that she doesn't actually have a Noble Phantasm but a unique skill. She can transform into any female in Pan-Human History who has ever died - right down to copying their magical signature. It might not sound like much but her Personal Skills help boost this up into really scary levels.
    Hm does sound interesting must i say Anju , have you besides gave the curent contest a peek there are some good servants?

Also how are you actually doing Anju ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 15th, 2021 at 03:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hm does sound interesting must i say Anju , have you besides gave the curent contest a peek there are some good servants?

Also how are you actually doing Anju ?
    I have seen the current contest. I actually have a great Servant for it but since I had already started work on it beforehand I can't enter it. Also, it's not got lore or nature sections added to it yet and I don't really like rushing Sheets for contests as I prefer to take my time and not have a deadline. I am doing well though, thanks.

Pronouns - She/Her

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have seen the current contest. I actually have a great Servant for it but since I had already started work on it beforehand I can't enter it. Also, it's not got lore or nature sections added to it yet and I don't really like rushing Sheets for contests as I prefer to take my time and not have a deadline. I am doing well though, thanks.
    That's a peculiar sense of honor. I don't think there's any rule against submitting sheets you've been working on before (how would that even be proved?), just as long as you hadn't posted them up anywhere else. I myself have openly "saved up" recent sheets just in case they fit the contest prompt on several occasions and even used one (Balaam) without anyone complaining. I agree with you about not rushing sheets though.

Blog Entries
    That's a peculiar sense of honor. I don't think there's any rule against submitting sheets you've been working on before (how would that even be proved?), just as long as you hadn't posted them up anywhere else. I myself have openly "saved up" recent sheets just in case they fit the contest prompt on several occasions and even used one (Balaam) without anyone complaining. I agree with you about not rushing sheets though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Can we submit Servants we have already created?
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    I'm thinking no, because it's kind of against the spirit of the thing, plus it gives you an advantage because you don't have to worry about the time limit so much.

Although, I do think that a big revamp V2 of an old sheet is probably fine. For example, this instead of this, or this instead of this, or this instead of this. Just doing a grammar edit or adding a sentence or two doesn't really count for what I'm talking about here, it should feel like noticeably different, not like the same sheet but with an extra parapgraph of clarifications and balance changes. Just use your judgement. I'm sure you guys are good at that.

That's what I'm thinking in that respect. Make sense?
    There is actually such a rule.

Pronouns - She/Her

Blog Entries
    There is actually such a rule.
    I remember that, but I interpreted it to mean sheets that were actually finished and posted up ("created") before, not just ones you'd started working on but never saw light outside of your Notepad/Word file or whatever. The latter rule would be just weird to me, since not only would it be impossible to prove if the person themselves doesn't freely confess but it seems to imply you can't even have thought about the idea of a particular Servant prior to the contest (or else why does coming up with Skill/NP ideas in your own head not count as "starting work beforehand" but instantly transforms into such when you write them down?).

And again, I've openly submitted an entry I'd mostly finished (but not posted) before the contest and nobody complained, so I don't think anyone but you applies the "rule" this strictly. You're welcome to follow your own sense of principles of course, but I wouldn't let it hold you back if there's an idea you think is really fitting for the contest. I'm sure everyone would be happy to see one of your generally very high-quality sheets there.

Of course, the point about not wanting to rush is still fair and I'd never dispute that.

Blog Entries
    I remember that, but I interpreted it to mean sheets that were actually finished and posted up ("created") before, not just ones you'd started working on but never saw light outside of your Notepad/Word file or whatever. The latter rule would be just weird to me, since not only would it be impossible to prove if the person themselves doesn't freely confess but it seems to imply you can't even have thought about the idea of a particular Servant prior to the contest (or else why does coming up with Skill/NP ideas in your own head not count as "starting work beforehand" but instantly transforms into such when you write them down?).

And again, I've openly submitted an entry I'd mostly finished (but not posted) before the contest and nobody complained, so I don't think anyone but you applies the "rule" this strictly. You're welcome to follow your own sense of principles of course, but I wouldn't let it hold you back if there's an idea you think is really fitting for the contest. I'm sure everyone would be happy to see one of your generally very high-quality sheets there.

Of course, the point about not wanting to rush is still fair and I'd never dispute that.
    I see, I have some time left so I may post a mostly finished version later on in the week. All the skills and Noble Phantasms are done so...

Pronouns - She/Her

Blog Entries
    I see, I have some time left so I may post a mostly finished version later on in the week. All the skills and Noble Phantasms are done so...
    Glad we could've sorted this out.

Blog Entries
    until the 22 day have you time so you must not really rush Anju . besides which of these three servant concepts would make you curious the most \/

The Path of the Legend devours the history >Faker

The Route that follows the mysterious Waters that Holding alure >Rider/Assassin

The Way of the Old People which still observe us >Watcher

as i have three ftting servants but i have already submitted a entry and i cant aggreee ad decide which one . That is my first entry besides

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:31 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: The Maid (Margaret Maher/Celeste Albaret)
    Class: Watcher
    Region: Ireland/France
    Source: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Armaments: N/A

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: E
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Territory Infringement E++
    Watcher herself has no natural ability to infiltrate a bounded field. However, in the case that it is someone she is serving, she can quickly intrude upon their personal space without difficulty.

Magic Resistance E
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. There exists no prior experience that indicates any interactions with the supernatural so the rank is given as compensation.

Personal Skills

Watcher D
    A Skill "that represents the Watcher class' special contract status towards the Master." In the case of this Watcher, she primarily communicates with her Master via letters, notes, poem, or any other form of literary convenience that are displaced to the Master after completion. Such means of communication are noticed by the Master without fail even when put in the remote of places.

Household's Beloved Maid A
    A skill that crystallizes Watcher's identities being domestic workers that were chiefly loyal to their employers, able to complete any task set for them, and, as such, were adored in return. At this rank, it is quite easy for Watcher to endear herself to her Master and acquire relevant skills for the duration of any task given to her.

Assistant of Inspiration B
    A skill that represents the idea of being a herald of creativity within others. The two phantoms that made up Watcher both inspired their employer to do more and increase their productivity. It is similar to the skill Mana Tuning, having the ability to stimulate mana but also holds the ability to relieve mental burdens on others.

Noble Phantasm

Chest of Legacies: A Little Bit Of You Resides In This Trunk
    Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Self

Watcher's noble phantasm, representing the crystallisation of the loyalty of the two phantoms making her up. It manifests as an average sized trunk that opens up to reveal an inside filled with various types of literature. The literature itself is not very special but the trunk is as it is in tune with the concept of preservation. Anything, physical or not, that Watcher decides to put within it is put into an immediate quantum lock until it is taken, with living beings as an exception. Watcher can also use it as an anchor in the case that her Master expires if she donated some of her, or her Master's magical energy into the trunk for storage.

Personality

"Oh hello Master, what shall I be doing today?"

A young woman youthful in both personality and appearance. She holds pride one would expect of a loyal domestic worker but she also bears a surprising amount of agency for herself.

"I won't mind if you don't want to come out. Precious memories can easily be made without even leaving a single area!"

Watcher has a tendency to act grandiose when doing, to put a little flare into it. That isn't to say that she can't act like a prim and proper professional. She is a maid, after all.

"Our time together was just...grand but it seems we cannot stay together. I can never forget the days we shared. I will never forget them. Make sure to take care, Master."

Watcher is still at her core composed of two phantoms, willful people that they are, and it is unlikely she will experience being summoned for another master. So in preparation, she gather precious keepsakes into her noble phantasm in commemoration of those wonderful days, to keep as something that will never fade away.

Creator's Note: This was pretty much a random thing I did. Well, there is some reason in the form of initially being a response sheet of sorts to the Emily Dickinson sheet that Sunny made in CaS 2 but it kinda evolved on its own.
    Last edited by Vance; February 16th, 2021 at 03:15 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    So I was wondering if anyone done an Otakemaru sheet before, I was considering doing it myself (even doing some research into various Japanese volcanoes does and mountains with some signifigant religious history), but I was curious to see if anyone else had any ideas or wanted to try their hand at it.
    Ootakemaru is a character with a lot of presence in Suzuka's flashbacks, so I can imagine a lot of people either would wait for Foxtail to end so their creation doesn't end up contradicting canon the next month, or would prioritize making 100% original characters over making sheets for characters that already exist. Not saying you should do your version though. If anything, the time before canon clarifies things your only chance to go nuts with speculation. Have fun with your big oni man.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alter Ego of the Undying Tsar
    "O-Oh no. No, no, no... Why... WHY DID YOU SUMMON ME!? Um, maybe you were expecting a noble prince or something, but the Grail must've made a mistake! I...I'm just Dimitri, a peasant boy from the small town of Uglich, believe me! I'm the furthest thing away from royalty!"

Source

Dimitri?

Source

"Hold your head high, young prince, for your True Name is that of Tsar Dimitri Ivanovich, Heir to Tsar Ivan IV Vasilyevich, the Terrible. You are the legendary Savior King who brought a new dawn to Russia's endless winter. How do I know this, you ask? Simple: For I am you, or rather, the person you shall become."

Dimitri?

Source

"As much as I hate him, he does have a point. You're a royal, through and through! You're basically set for a comfortable life of wealth, celebrations, and beautiful women! What's not to like about that? You can take my word for it. After all, I am the real future you. Please disregard the previous one. He's just a fraud who hitched a ride on our Spirit Origin, desperate to claim the noble title for himself."

Dimitri?

Source

"...Fools, both of them. I'm the one and only Tsar Dimitri of Moscow, despite what these frauds may say. I apologize for the mask, Master, but one can never be too careful, and I would rather not risk another attempt on my life."

"These three claimed to be my 'possible future incarnation' or something, but that's impossible! The real Dimitri died at eight years old! Similarly, I'm not even him! I'm just one of his many pretenders!"

Class: Alter Ego
    Other Classes: Avenger, Caster, Assassin, Faker
    True Name: "Dimitri of Russia"Tsarevich Dimitri Ivanovich
    Alignment: True Neutral/Lawful Evil/Neutral Evil/Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Russia (16th-17th century)

Parameters:
    STR: E/B/D/C
    END: E/C/C/B
    AGI: E/B/D/B
    MGI: E/D/B/D
    LCK: E/E/E/E
    NP: EX/-/-/-

Likes: A peaceful life, equality and justice, power and influence, fear and control
    Dislikes: Being treated as royalty, intolerant people, having to do something by himself, angry mobs
    Talent: Running away from his problems, warfare, occultism, assassination
    Natural Enemy: Ivan the Terrible, Boris Godunov, each other
    Armament: None, sword, magecraft, daggers
    Catalyst: An old knife, stained by the blood of a certain young prince

Class Skills
    Composite Saint Graph (EX)

A Class Skill denoting an existence similar to that of a High Servant's. Despite bearing the name of Tsar, none of the four individuals comprising Alter Ego's Saint Graph had any notable feats to their name, making them extremely weak and unstable existences if summoned by themselves (if such a thing is even possible). Thus the world forcibly summoned them under one Saint Graph; four different, unimpressive men who together formed the legend of "Tsar Dimitri Ivanovich".

Avenger (C)

A Class Skill representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage. A Skill belonging to Dimitri (from henceforth referred to as Dimitri I). Once an idealistic young man with big plans to change Russia for the better, he met his end at the hands of his own people, who brutally tortured and executed him. Yet even then, he does not hate Russia in its entirety; rather, he loathes anyone who would dare stand in the way of his noble goal. Left extremely bitter by the uprising which claimed his life, he decided that it's useless to try and understand the minds of those who opposed him. Injustice, intolerance, and discrimination must be eradicated no matter what. He will bring Russia into a new golden age, even if said golden age must be built atop a mountain of corpses.

Item Construction (B)

The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. A Skill belonging to Dimitri (from henceforth referred to as Dimitri II), a well-educated magus who gained power through his charisma and spiritual knowledge. A man who never fought his own battles, preferring others to do it in his stead, he sought the Russian throne in pursuit of fame, fortune, and luxury... only to be unceremoniously killed in a drunken brawl gone wrong. Alter Ego can manufacture a wide array of magical implements and infuse them with divine blessings, increasing their strength and durability.

Presence Concealment (C)

The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. A Skill belonging to Dimitri (from henceforth referred to as Dimitri III), the last and most enigmatic individual who assumed the title of Tsar Dimitri Ivanovich. Little is known regarding his life, aside from how he brutally and systematically disabled his enemies resources through assassinations and sabotage, dooming them to a slow and painful death unless they swear their allegiance to him. Despite that, he was a mere footnote in the legend of Dimitri Ivanovich. He never became anything more than a criminal and met his end at the hands of an angry mob who overpowered him.

Personal Skills
    Imperial Privilege (Pretenders) (A)

An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. However, Alter Ego (the young boy) had absolutely no feat related to his title as heir to the Russian throne. Thus, he could only call upon Skills belonging to his three pretenders for brief periods of time. Usable Skills include Swordsmanship, Tactics, Mana Burst (Flames), Rapid Casting, Purification Sacrament, Incitement, Subversive Activities, Throwing (Daggers), and Aptitude for Slaughter. Alter Ego could also briefly project their weapons to fight, though he's hardly proficient at it...

Affection of the Pretenders (C)

Not long after Alter Ego's "first death", numerous claimed to be the young prince who had miraculously avoided his fate, eager to claim his position as Tsar. While only three of them managed to gather enough fame to be recorded in history, the fact remains that many desired his title. This Skill manifests as an increasingly powerful urge for people within his vicinity to imitate his mannerisms and eventually assume his identity. Once they do, they would radiate a presence extremely similar to Alter Ego's own no matter how unrealistic or unbelievable it may be, making it painfully difficult to find his true self. Certain mental fortification Skills are required to resist its effects, and while Alter Ego himself can suppress this Skill to some extent, he still cannot fully control it, making this Skill more akin to a curse.

Knowledge of Melee Combat (E --> B)

A methodology regarding crowd-combat in which friends and foes are all jumbled together. Not the ability to take command of a military force, but combat techniques to persevere as a single warrior within the troops of an army. Dimitri I's primary Skill. Arguably the most successful of the three pretenders, it was said that his military and tactical prowess was unmatched, and he rose to power through numerous successful military campaigns and uprisings... which is somewhat ironic considering how he met his end in a similar manner. Due to the limitations from Alter Ego's Saint Graph, this Skill normally possesses the abysmally low rank of E, although it could be significantly strengthened through the use of his Noble Phantasm, Lžedmitrij.

Magecraft (E --> B)

Knowledge about thaumaturgical arts. Dimitri II's primary Skill. A gifted magus who rose to power thanks to his spiritual knowledge, charm, and self-proclaimed miracles, he is well-versed in various types of magecraft, including religious purification rites, offensive and defensive spells, the creation of healing potions and other dubious concoctions, and his personal favorite; a large-scale charm spell bordering on mind-control, creating a pseudo-Charisma of sorts. Due to the limitations from Alter Ego's Saint Graph, this Skill normally possesses the abysmally low rank of E, although it could be significantly strengthened through the use of his Noble Phantasm, Lžedmitrij.

Aptitude for Assassination (E --> B)

Technical and practical knowledge regarding the art of assassination; the power to inflict death in a quick and efficient manner. A composite Skill consisting of Knowledge of the Human Body, Information Erasure, Espionage, and Blatant Disregard for Human Life. Dimitri III's primary Skill. The last and most mysterious of the three pretenders. Yet despite assuming the title of Tsar, he was less of a leader and more like a brutally unhinged criminal who killed purely for a sense of power and pleasure. Nonetheless, none can deny his talent in the field, depraved as it may be. Due to the limitations from Alter Ego's Saint Graph, this Skill normally possesses the abysmally low rank of E, although it could be significantly strengthened through the use of his Noble Phantasm, Lžedmitrij.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Origin Shift - The Tsar Who Died Four Times
    Lžedmitrij

"Noble Phantasm deployed! Shifting Spirit Origin focus to facilitate temporary transformation... done! This is the tale of the undying Tsar! Together, we are Dimitri Ivanovich! Lžedmitrij!"

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1

The Noble Phantasm of the Alter Ego-class Servant known as "Dimitri of Russia". Under normal circumstances, the four individuals who made up Alter Ego's Spirit Origin lacks any legendary feat to have a Noble Phantasm of their own. However, summoned together, they formed the legend of "Dimitri, the undying Tsar"; the young prince who miraculously escaped assassination, claimed his rightful position as Tsar, initiated several progressive reforms, was killed in an uprising, once again came back to retake his throne, was killed again in a drunken brawl, somehow came back again as a ruthless killer, before finally being overpowered by an angry mob and executed in secret by state officials.

A constantly active Noble Phantasm, Alter Ego's "main body" and dominant personality is the young boy (from henceforth referred to as Dima), due to how the world recognizes him as the "origin" of the legend. However, the three other individuals still share his senses and could converse with him and each other telepathically within his mind. By spending some mana, Dima could also manifest one of the three individuals as an intangible apparition who can still verbally interact with their surroundings (while it is technically possible to manifest all three of them at once, the mana cost would have been too high). Finally, by temporarily shifting the focus of his Spirit Origin, he could also temporarily "switch places" with one of the other Dimitris, allowing them to physically manifest and interact with the world directly. Due to mana constraints, these brief transformations can only last for five to ten minutes and require roughly fifteen minutes to "recharge". While the transformation is active, Alter Ego's parameters and Skills are adjusted accordingly, becoming the physically imposing Dimitri I, the gifted magus Dimitri II, or the agile and stealthy Dimitri III.

Similar to his legend, this Noble Phantasm also possesses a secondary effect that protects the Tsar from death for up to three times. Due to possessing four different Spirit Cores in one Saint Graph, any lethal damage received by Alter Ego's main body would just kill one of his pretenders at random instead. To outsiders, it may seem as if he could effortlessly shrug off numerous heavy injuries and instant-death attacks without a single scratch on his body. One may liken it to high-ranked Battle Continuation or Disengage, but that is not the case. After all, Alter Ego did not dodge, block, or tank said attack; the attack certainly connected, but all damage is redirected to one of his pretenders' Spirit Cores instead. Alter Ego would lose a significant portion of his power with each "death", but as it happened in his legend, he must be killed four times for him to truly die.

Description
    Alter Ego is extremely reluctant to reveal his True Name, going to great lengths to hide it. At first, he insists that he's just a random peasant boy named Dimitri had absolutely no qualifications to be a Heroic Spirit whatsoever, claiming that the Grail must have made a mistake. If that lie doesn't seem convincing enough, he would claim that he's just a nameless wraith; one of the many individuals who assumed the identity of Tsarevich Dimitri Ivanovich, unrecorded by historical records. Yet even then, something about his story still seems off... Meanwhile, the three individuals who accompanied him told a different story; all three of them insists that the young boy is indeed Tsarevich Dimitri Ivanovich, and the three of them are "three possible versions of him from three possible futures"... or at least that's what they say on the surface. Beneath that, they frequently argued that only one of them is his real "future self" while the other two are nothing but frauds trying to cash in on Dimitri's name. A highly suspicious Servant with a highly suspicious identity all around.

Of course, the truth is much simpler than that, with no time travel or alternate futures involved. The young boy's True Name is truly none other than Tsarevich Dimitri Ivanovich himself, youngest son of Ivan the Terrible and heir to his kingdom. His three companions? They are none other than the three pretenders who assumed the young boy's identity soon after his passing. Their True Names lost to history, they are known simply as False Dimitri I, False Dimitri II, and False Dimitri III.

Tsarevich Dimitri Ivanovich (Dima)

Alter Ego's "main body" and dominant personality. Childish and innocent befitting of his age, Dima wishes for nothing more than a peaceful life; endless days where he could play his favorite games and read his favorite books with no care for anything else. Despite being the son of the legendary Thunder Emperor, he has absolutely no interest in continuing his legacy. In fact, he seems to fear it. The mere mention of him being royalty is enough to give him an anxiety attack for reasons he cannot fully understand. Said reason may have something to do with his fate, which even he cannot seem to remember. While there are many possible theories regarding what happened to him, ranging from assassination, accident, to the possibility that he may have faked his death to escape his responsibilities, judging by his reaction to the topic, whatever happened on that day... most likely did not end well for him. For this very reason, he also despises his form as a Servant and if sufficiently pushed, may lash out on his Master for "summoning a helpless, terrified child just so he could die again". Dima has many wishes for the Grail; he would wish so that his peaceful childhood days could last forever, for an end to the deceit and conspiracies his childish mind cannot comprehend, for his brother-in-law Boris Godunov to die in the most painful way imaginable, or to never be summoned as a Servant again... but at the root of it all, he wishes to remove himself from the royal family, instead wishing to be born as a simple peasant boy on a cozy little village where he could spend his entire life peacefully.

False Dimitri I

The first and most successful of the three pretenders, the only one who actually managed to become Tsar of Russia. The "responsible older brother" type. Among the three, he's the one who possesses the most "Kingly" characteristics. Idealistic and uptight, but also grounded and caring, he truly fits the image of a wise "Savior King" that he painted himself as. However, underneath his initial persona lies a darker side to him. Despite the progressive values he held and the reformations he enacted, he was betrayed by his own people before being brutally tortured and executed, which costed him an eye and numerous scars underneath his armor. He is still extremely bitter over this end, believing that the masses failed to understand his noble ideals. Thus, as a Servant, he concluded that he no longer has the luxury of being nice and understanding towards his opposition. The ignorant, hateful masses could never understand him, so what's the point? His vision of a just and perfect world must be brought swiftly with an iron fist, even if thousands must die for it. This makes him extremely self-righteous to the point that even if he does have some noble goals and progressive ideas, he refuses to explain them to anyone he deems "unworthy", instead preferring to immediately resort to force to "convince them".

Dimitri's greatest wish would be to ascend the throne once again for a second chance to realize his ideals. However, he realizes how unlikely this is to happen, considering he lacks a physical body and all. Thus, he's satisfied with being the Tsar's right-hand man, something he planned to do by trying to convince Dima to assume his rightful position as Tsar.

False Dimitri II

The "sleazy older brother" type. A lazy, carefree hedonist who only cares about money, fame, and women, he's indisputably the most laid-back of the three pretenders. He doesn't seem to have any regrets regarding his previous life, though he slightly laments the manner of his death ("A barfight? Seriously? Man, that was embarrassing. Wish I could've gone out in a cooler way, but whatever, I guess."). Underneath his initial shallow personality, he can be resourceful and almost dependable when push comes to shove, but whatever genius scheme he cooked up, they always have one commonality; none of them feature him fighting, or doing anything at all for that matter. He's content just letting his people fight and die for him, something he could easily do thanks to his "charisma" (mental manipulation magecraft) and over-the-top acting skills. His acting talent is so impressive that he could issue heartfelt apologies and rousing speeches without meaning either of them, while moving his audience to tears. A sleazy, deadbeat jerk who could play the part of a hypercompetent politician and brilliant strategist if he actually bothers to try.

Dimitri's greatest wish is as simple as his personality; another chance to indulge himself in fame, money, and women. He doesn't seem to care whether the Grail is necessary or not for this wish, as long as he can enjoy himself along the way. Nonetheless, he decided to suck up to the young prince on the off-chance that the prince could somehow once again obtain his position as Tsar and give him a nice, cushy position in his court.

False Dimitri III

The "creepy older brother" type. The most enigmatic of the three pretenders. A man of a few words, he largely keeps to himself, only saying the few, necessary words required to convey his message. Yet underneath his silent, enigmatic form lies the soul of a deranged psychopath. While he claims to not enjoy killing (or at least not directly), he enjoys the sense of power he obtains whenever he systematically deprives his enemies of their resources and hearing their desperate pleas. He believes this experience gives him a sense of manic ecstasy like no other. Even then, he avoids implicating himself in these acts, preferring to move in the shadows. Due to the nature of his death at the hands of an angry mob, he's also extremely cautious and somewhat paranoid, to the point of sleeping with one eye open.

Dimitri's only wish is to experience that feeling of power and ecstasy once again. He absolutely does not care about the Grail, but he knows that attracting unnecessary attention would hurt not only himself but also the young Tsar, and the Tsar's death would mean that he would cease to exist as well. It is this belief that helps him restrain his impulses and function as a Servant.

"Tsar Dimitri of Russia"

Ultimately, despite how each of the three pretenders seemed to use Dima to fulfill their own pragmatic agendas, their time together had changed their outlooks to a certain extent. Now, the four seems to have become a caring, if not somewhat dysfunctional family of sorts. The three pretenders treated Dima like a younger sibling they never had, and Dima also learned a lot from them, including the necessary qualities of a wise and just king from Dimitri I, how to kick back and enjoy life a little from Dimitri II, and the art of deception and trickery from Dimitri III. Of course, a family that consists of a vengeful king, a sleazy politician, and a serial killer is quite different from your average family, but for the young prince who never knew any other meaning of "family" and spent his entire life as the center of a conspiracy, it's the best thing he could ask for.

"...As Tsar, we made more than a few mistakes and brought this upon ourselves, so I believe it's not our right to force our wishes upon you."
    "But you, you did nothing wrong! You're just a kid who got roped up in some conspiracy you never asked to be a part of! You lost so much because of it!"
    "Therefore, it's only fair for you to have this wish. Whatever you wish for, whatever conclusion you reach, know that we will always remain beside you."

Lore
    Tsarevich Dimitri Ivanovich

Dimitri Ivanovich (1582-1591) was a Russian Tsarevich (prince) famously impersonated by a series of pretenders after the death of his father Ivan the Terrible. Dimitri was the youngest son of Tsar Ivan IV ("Ivan the Terrible") and Ivan's last wife Maria Nagaya (their only child). Ivan died in 1584, and was succeeded by Dimitri's older brother, Feodor I. Feodor was sickly and weak, and the country was governed by a regency council. This was headed from 1586 by the boyar Boris Godunov, Feodor's brother-in-law. In 1584, Godunov sent Dimitri, his mother, and her brothers, into internal exile in the Tsarevich's appanage city of Uglich. On 15 May 1591, Dimitri died there under mysterious circumstances. There are multiple conflicting theories regarding what happened that day. According to some, it was an unfortunate accident that happened when the young boy was playing unsupervised with a knife. Others claimed that he was assassinated by Godunov's men to secure his position to the throne. Some of the more outlandish theories claimed that the young boy took his own life, or that he faked his death and went on to life as a peasant. Whatever the case, the boy known as Dimitri Ivanovich died that day... though in a sense, it would not be his last "death".

False Dimitri I

False Dimitri I (???-1606) was the first and arguably most successful of the three pretenders who assumed Dimitri's name. He ruled as Tsar of Russia from 1605 to his death in 1606. He first appeared at around 1600, claiming to be the deceased prince who had survived Godunov's assassination attempt. According to him, his mother, Maria Nagaya, anticipated the assassination attempt and helped him escape into a monastery, where he received education from scholars and monks alike. While many Polish nobles did not entirely believe his tale, they nonetheless supported him, believing him to be a key player who could reduce tensions between Russia and Poland, as well as believing him to be a much better option compared to the ruling regent Boris Godunov. With the support of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, False Dimitri I invaded the Russian Empire in 1605, but the war soon ended due to the sudden death of Boris Godunov. The disaffected Russian boyars staged a coup against the new Tsar Feodor II. When False Dimitri I entered Moscow on 21 July 1605 he was crowned Tsar. His mother Maria Nagaya, accepted him as her son and "confirmed" his story.

False Dimitri I's brief rule was marked by several progressive policies, including several reforms to religious institutions, promoting a more accepting stance towards Roman Catholicism, and allowing foreigners into Russian borders as an attempt to improve trade and international relations. Dimitri worked hard to create an equal, more open-minded society, but this in turn made him unpopular with the boyars who staged a successful coup merely eleven months after he took the throne. At the end of this coup, Dimitri was arrested, tortured, and executed. It was said that his ashes were stuffed into a cannon and blasted towards the Polish border to make sure he wouldn't come back again.

False Dimitri II

False Dimitri II (???-1610) was the second of three pretenders to the Russian throne who assumed Dimitri's name. He first appeared in the year 1607, just one year after the death of his predecessor, claiming that he was the Tsar who had once again cheated death. He was first reunited with Dimitri I's wife of ten days, who miraculously confirmed his story and earned him the support of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth who had supported the previous Dimitri. Due to his expertise in liturgical matters, as well as several small-scale "miracles" he performed, he also earned the support of several boyars and religious institutions. Eventually, with his charisma, he formed an army of nearly 100,000 people in strength and marched towards Moscow to take the title of Tsar from Vasili IV Shuisky, who had obtained the position after Dimitri I's passing. Dimitri II achieved moderate success in his campaign; he managed to rout Shuisky's forces multiple times, and captured many towns along the way, further bolstering his own forces. However, it all came crashing down on December 1610, when he was killed in a drunken brawl. Not long after, most of his forces disbanded, and his dream was lost.

False Dimitri III

False Dimitri III (???-1612) was the last and most enigmatic of the three pretenders who assumed Dimitri's name. He appeared suddenly, from behind the river Narva, in the town of Ivangorod, proclaiming himself to be the undying Tsar. Little is known regarding his campaigns, aside from the fact that it was done with brutal efficiency, which led experts to theorize that he may have been a veteran soldier, the leader of a band of mercenaries, or at least someone who is well-versed in the topic of killing and conquering. A few small towns fell to his forces and he developed somewhat of a reputation as a bloodthirsty conqueror. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately?) his legend never grew beyond that; on May 1612 he was cornered, assaulted by an angry mob, and secretly executed by authorities in Moscow.

Relationships
    Huhai:
    "Your dad was an Emperor as well, huh... I never really knew my dad, he died just two years after I was born. By the way, i-if I may ask, um... why would you want to become Emperor after everything that happened? A-Aren't you scared..?"

William Adelin:
    "Big bro Adelin is really nice to me. He said he reminded me of himself, though he had this sad look on his face when he said that. I wonder what happened to him..?"

Members of royalty in general:
    *Shyly maintains his distance, oftentimes hiding behind corners, curtains, or other furnitures as to not catch their attention*

Voyager:
    "Your journey sounds lonely... though I'm kind of curious about it myself! Exploring the stars and finding far-off planets... I've decided! I'm going to become your friend and hear more about your journey!"

Sieg, Illyasviel von Einzbern:
    "Wooow, so you can do something similar to me as well! That's amazing!"

Louis XVII:
    "I-I see, so you're also..."

Shakuni, Oscar Wilde, Johann Adam Weishaupt:
    "You understand it well. They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions, but if they call my vision; a perfect, just world where everyone is equal and happy, 'hell'... Then I'll gladly drag this entire world to hell. This time, I don't have the luxury of being nice."

Queen of Sheba, Julius Caesar:
    "Hey, Master, these people really get it! They completely understand this totally-not-shady investment deal I got them to sign! Lucky none of them read the fine print saying they have to pay for 100% of any losses they suffer and I get 60% of their profits! I guess some heartfelt speech and a little fake tears could really get you anywhere when it comes to suckers like them!"

Robin Hood, the Hassans:
    "...More individuals who know not their True Name. Hmph, we are not so different after all, wouldn't you agree? You and your self-righteous sense of 'justice' and 'faith'... what really differentiates them from my own desires? Would you step out of line the moment it's convenient for you? Heh, at least I'm honest about it."

Jing Ke, Liu Jin, Zhao Gao, Boris Godunov:
    "No, no.... Stay away! STAY AWAY! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!"

Ivan the Terrible (Lostbelt):
    "A-Ah, that's- no, that can't possibly be my dad, can it!? What the heck happened to him!?"

Ivan the Terrible (Pan-Human History):
    "Ah, there's no doubt about it! That's really him! I- *hic* I have so many things to tell you! Things about what happened to mom, a-and uncle Boris, he- he..! *sob* UWAAAAHH!! WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU!?"

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    Remember back on Huhai's sheet when I said I'd make more sheets of kids of canon Servants? Well, Dimitri here is next in line, and he also happened to be my first Alter Ego. The idea was initially pretty dark, with a dead kid summoned alongside a bunch of impostors, but he turned out... semi-wholesome? Sure, the tragedy is still there, but now he has three protective "older brothers" and in a way, a family he could call his own, without the constant fear of being assassinated for some political conspiracy.

- I liken him to Eevee from Pokemon. Would you like to evolve the normal-type prince Servant into the steel-type edgy king Servant? The psychic-type sleazy scammer Servant? or the dark-type serial killer Servant?

- In battle, he functions similarly to Sieg's Command Spell and Illya's install cards. In FGO, he has a BAAQQ deck, with Dimitri I representing Buster, Dimitri II representing Arts, and Dimitri III as Quick. For Arts and Quick, he projects their respective weapons for the first Arts/Quick in the chain, and uses his NP to "switch places" with the actual pretender for the second. For Buster, long range is him projecting Dimitri I's sword, while short-range he transforms into Dimitri I and fires a sword-beam at point-blank range.

- Outside of his NP, Dimitri is the perfect example of "jack of all trades, master of none". Sure, he gains a lot of versatile Skills thanks to Imperial Privilege (Pretender), but the A-rank there only accounts for the amount of Skills usable. Regarding his individual mastery of each Skill... most of them are ranked D-E, mostly thanks to him having absolutely zero experience pertaining to these Skills (though being a nine-year old probably doesn't help matters either). These Skills' ranks can only be increased by transforming into their respective owners through his NP.

- Why is he an Alter Ego? Sure, the three pretenders aren't "three different aspects of the original Dimitri", but all four of them are considered "four different aspects of the legend of Tsarevich Dimitri Ivanovich". For a more meta reason, I just don't know what other classes the original Dimitri could fit into. He has no notable weapon to fit any of the three knights classes, he doesn't have any knowledge of magecraft to become a Caster, Assassin and Berserker is a clear no-go, Rider is usually a class used for leaders and monarchs, but Dimitri also lacks any notable mount to qualify for the class, not even a conceptual one like Marie's crystal horse. On that note, regarding the pretenders' alternate classes, since it's stated to be impossible to summon them individually, under these alternate classes, they would just be fused with something else instead, like maybe a different phantom spirit.

- I like to imagine that Chaldea's mana reserves are powerful enough to allow all four individuals to manifest physically as separate people as long as they remain within the facility (though they're still tied to the original Dimitri's Saint Graph). This would make interactions between them easier, rather than having one "main body" and having to frequently switch places just to interact with other characters.

- In a more serious setting, imagine a situation where they're facing a powerful enemy, but they temporarily have access to nigh-limitless mana (maybe through something like Tamamo's NP). Without mana constraints, the transformation NP no longer has a cooldown, and they could freely switch with each other on the fly, demonstrating their perfect teamwork and showing that despite their frequent spats with each other, they truly are family deep down.
    Last edited by BnEl15; February 13th, 2023 at 12:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Schizophrenia hasn't felt this powerful since Killer 7. I love the use of history. Man, that must have been a weird time for Russia.

Blog Entries
    Damn, what a great concept idea. Like a mix of Smash's PKMN Trainer and Byleth. Overall a really creative sheet.
    Seeing Dimitri Blaiddyd (FC for Dima I) without Lance is strange.

While we have an Alter-Ego here, perhaps it is good time to ask something about Alter-Ego.

"Alter Ego is an existence taken out of or separated from a certain Spirit Origin and altered"

But this definition becomes a bit in question when looking at Douman, right? He is his original self who became like that iirc.

This makes me realize that I am unsure if my Alter-Ego I wanna post soon can be considered one. Their story is that one person has their Saint Graph altered by a deity and another person was added to them for a special purpose. That deity seems to somehow tag along in form of a blessing that makes aspect of them stronger. They can clearly be one of the core classes, but I thought that this is enough to make them Alter-Ego. I question that now.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:31 PM.