Page 233 of 620 FirstFirst ... 133183223228231232233234235238243283333 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    buckleup buckaroos, i got another problematic sheet for ya'll
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

The Father of Egypt

(Base Form)

"I hold the power of the son in the palm of my hand."
    (Final Ascension)

Class: Lancer
    Other Classes: Rider, Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Historical Fact?

Height: 179 cm
    Weight: 65 kg

Natural Enemy: Moses
    Attribute: Heaven
    Trait: Human, Wraith, Servant, God-King, Alter
    Armament: Staff, Spear

Parameters

STR: C

END: B

AGI: B

MANA: D

LUCK: A+

NP: EX

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (B): Negates spells with three verses or less. Also takes minimal damage from Great Thaumaturgy and Rituals. For some reason, Sacraments bypass this defense.

This is an outrage! A pharaoh should be untouchable to foreign gods!

Divinity (C): Divine Spirit aptitude. A child and reincarnation of the sun god Ra, Lancer would normally have this at B-rank but it has been lowered because he blames the gods for failing to protect his son.

My son lies dead because of the Hebrew God. The gods have forsaken me.

Bond 1
    An ancient pharaoh who subjugated the Hebrews in the Land of Goshen. Under his rule they built his great works with little break or compensation. Ironically his sympathetic mother would take a Levite child and raise him as Lancer’s half-brother. The pair grew up to be close friends under the protection of the Egyptian pantheon, although his half-brother secretly worshipped the god of the Hebrews. As the pair grew, Lancer took the mantle of God-King, Pharaoh of Egypt and their relationship would turn sour…

Why did you betray me, brother?

Bond 2

Source: Historical Fact Christian Myth
    Region: 13th C Egypt
    Dislikes: His adoptive brother
    Talent: Architecture (Supervising)
    Catalyst: A necklace from his favourite wife

Likes to dress in modern fashion.

Bond 3
    Many facts of Lancer's life have been debated over the years. There is no denying his historicity within the Egypt texture, but his presence with the Christian texture remains a hotly debated topic. Regarded as one of Egypt’s greatest rulers, who left behind many great constructions, married the most beautiful woman on Earth and fathered over 100 children. To accomplish such a feat in his roughly 70 year reign would require great skill, stamina and testicular fortitude on his part, the sort that only a god amongst men could ever harness. Oddly he featured many of his sons and daughters within his works, a quirk of his Pharaonic dynasty as he himself was lowborn and wanted his children to receive the ‘royal treatment’. Suffice to say he loved his children, but he loved ‘making’ them more.

Bond 4
    Personal Skills
    Charisma (Evil) (B): The commanding presence one can only obtain through fear and subjugation. His great victories, his public works and his economic prosperity are overshadowed by the image of a tyrant who worships strange gods.

I was simply reinforcing the natural order. We were the most advanced civilization on the planet, they were mere shepherds.

Imperial Privilege (A): Capable of the acquisition for a short time of skills that he originally doesn't possess. Due to it being A rank and higher, even the burden of the body (such as Divinity) is acquired.

Look upon my works ye mighty and all that stuff.

Protection of the Sun God (E): Ra’s reincarnation on earth would normally grant him many blessings and protections. However, having been brought low by the Hebrew God has caused him to forsake his divine birthright, severely nerfing this skill. Despite this he is still God-King of Egypt and so is afforded the bare minimum of protection.

Why have you abandoned me, Ra? You stood idly by and watched my people suffer...

Bond 5
    Noble Phantasms

Amunherkhepeshef
    ~Within his Right Hand he holds the Sun~

Type: Anti-Unit (Anti-Planet)
    Range: 3-???
    Max. Targets: ???

A Noble Phantasm that bears the name of Lancer’s first-born son, Amun Her Khepeshef, the son gifted to him by Ra through his beautiful and favoured wife. He was the son that he helped create through use of his ‘god-like implement’ and as such that name is applied to this armament which has taken the form of a mighty golden spear. Its name translates to ‘Amun is with his strong arm’ granting the authority of Amun-Ra to its wielder, designating one as ‘God-King of Egypt, past, present and future’.

It is a Divine Construct born from the Egyptian Cosmology. The collective works of all Pharaohs united into a single entity. The spear thrusts with the force of an entire civilization’s history and deeds. Typically no Pharaoh could ever hope to wield such a construct, but Lancer’s reign as Pharaoh was parallel to none. None were longer or more influential than his. His name continued to adorn great monuments well after his death. His ‘seed’ was spread far and wide across the land, no corner of his domain unknown to his ‘touch’, with the people of Egypt carrying him within themselves for Millenia. To hold Amunherkhepeshef is to hold ‘the power of the Sun within one’s hand’. To invoke its True Name would unleash that power on the Earth.

Oh Amun, you were supposed to be my perfect heir. Had my treacherous brother not taken you from me you could have inherited the World. When I’m through, all that anyone will inherit will be ash!

Bond 6
    Lancer’s True Identity is Ozymandias Amun-Ra, also known as Ramses II.

Ozymandias was a real historical figure who fathered many children and constructed many ancient structures. He was a fair and just ruler who protected his people and left behind a legacy matched only by Gilgamesh. However, the ‘Pharaoh of Exodus’ within Christian Myth paints Ozymandias in a completely different light. A vicious and wicked tyrant who oppressed ‘God’s Chosen people’ and terrorized them with the magic of Pagan gods. His adoptive brother Moses stood against him, reclaiming his Israelite heritage, and demanded pharaoh to ‘let his people go’. Each refusal of Moses’ request brought a new plague onto the ancient Egyptians until the final plague where Ozymandias’s cherished first born son, heir to the throne, was taken from him by the Hebrew God. Finally relenting he granted the Hebrews their freedom, but changed his mind and pursued the fleeing people to the Red Sea. However, he was too late to catch them and the parted sea closed in on him, drowning him.

This anecdote is where fact greatly diverts from fiction. ‘Pharaoh of Exodus’ has never definitively been tied to any real Pharaoh, and yet as a Wraith it exerts influence on select Saint Graphs from Egyptian Cosmology. Ozymandias is the one it resonates with the most, thus resulting in the Alter Servant Ozymandias Amun-Ra when he is summoned in the Lancer container.

Bond 7
    Personality

Despite the inconsistencies between his historical self and Bibilical self, Lancer exhibits no delusions about the World around. Such an existence would greatly alter the psyche of any other Heroic Spirit, likely resulting in a Berserk-state, but not the egotistical Ozymandias who thinks too highly of himself to lose his sanity. Unlike his Rider counterpart, he despises the Gods who failed to protect his son and thinks of himself as the ‘only true god’.

No matter the circumstances he’s been summoned in, he’ll believe he has been given the chance to secure the world for his progeny. To him Egypt is the cradle of civilization and his heir must inherit his throne. Of course, that requires the ‘creation’ of a new heir so he’ll hit on anything with two legs. Women will find his advances disgusting, but not time consuming because he doesn’t wish to ‘waste time’ with someone who isn’t receptive right away. From an outside perspective he comes off as desperate and pathetic. He considers his pursuit of a son to be a wholly self-less endeavor. Deep down he will always love his beloved Nefertari above all others.

He finds modern women ‘different’ so he has taken to reading up on pickup artistry and hiring expensive ‘romance consultants’ in order to ‘up his game’, much to the chagrin of his Master. Oddly if his Master is a woman he won’t pursue her, citing that he has ‘too much respect for women in power’.

If he were to win the grail he would wish to be reunited with his Nefertari in order to start a family again.

Bond 8
    Quotes/Relationships

"Greetings Master. I am the King of Kings Ozymandias, here in the Lancer-class. Will you help me rebuild my ‘lost works’?"

"Master, it says here that if I insult a woman she’ll feel the urge to ‘win me over’. Master...what are you doing with that Command Spell?"

(to Karna)
    “Blessed by the son, you and I were. You seemed to fair better than I did.”

(to Tamamo no Mae)
    “Aw, another sunchild. Lucky that you haven’t felt the need to forsake your protector.”

(to Quetzalcoatl)
    “Fellow Sun God, and quite a looker as well...Of course I’m a real god! Why would you think otherwise?”

(to Nitocris)
    “You know, I used to fantasize about you in my youth. Maybe we could make those fantasies a reality? -gets bonked-”

(to Nefertari)
    “My beloved….please rejoin me. We could build something wonderful, something new together.

(to Moses)
    “■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■!”

Bond 9

Craft Essence
    And Despair

“My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
    Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
    Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
    The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

“...Oh no, I didn’t write it myself. Someone just wrote it about me. Neat huh?”

Author Notes

Foreign types with the hookah pipes say
    (Whey oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh)
    Walk like an Egyptian

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Saber of Greed

"This war, these acts of violence, they hurt my heart but, alas, you have no other option master. Now let's eliminate the enemy."

Class: Saber
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Region: Europe
    Height: 110cm
    Weight: 40kg
    Dislikes: Heroes, gods, birds
    Talent: Forging
    Armaments: Swords
    Natural Enemy: Sigurd

Stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: B
    Lck: D
    NP: B

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(A): Magecraft that are Rank A or below can all be canceled by him. As a Dverg, Saber is closer to a nature spirit than to a human, and as such can't be injured by modern-day mages.

Riding(C): One can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments.Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above-average skills. However, cannot ride the likes ofPhantasmal Speciessuch asMonstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills

Dwarf's Nature(A): Saber is a Dverg, the race of magical dwarfs of Norse Mythology who live Nidavellir, and as such has the act of smithing and crafting are imbued into his very essence. Rather than something learned, his ability to forge the most beautiful jewels and powerful weapons are more like an instinct or function of his body and can be exercised even as Saber is suffering from negative status effects.

Secret of Hreidmar(B): The Secrets of Magecraft held by Saber's father, which was passed down to him and his brothers. A collection of dark arts and curses that focuses on causing pain and misfortune originally meant for thieves and muggers, they can also be used offensively.

Hero Creation(B-): A Skill that represents the techniques and arts to artificially give birth to and raise a "King". Regardless of the reasons and motifs behind it, Saber is the one who taught and raise the Sigurd, the King of Warriors, as well as being the one who directed him to fame by tasking him with defeating the dragon Fafnir. However, those acts also lead to his death, making Saber slightly reluctant to use this Skill to its fullest and causing a demerit.

Noble Phantasm

Heart Carver
    Ridill

A sword(dagger) that was used by Saber to cut out the heart of the dragon Fafnir after the beast was defeated by Saber's pupil. While not of much notoriety, it is still a magical weapon forget by a genius dwarf blacksmith and who was soaked with dragon's blood.

Using the sword's name as an activation, Saver performs a stabbing attack while surrounding in flame, usually aiming at his enemy's heart (although he can direct it at other body parts too). As this blade has cut the hide of fafnir, this attack has a strong piercing effect, as well as anti-dragon qualities.

Simple but efficient, the only thing this Noble Phantasm lacks is raw damage, although it compensates by having a relatively low mana cost. Still, Saber tends to be a bit over-reliant in this weapon, sometimes to his own detriment.

Fragments of Ruin
    Dverg Gram

According to his own legend, one of the most important feets Saber has performed was the re-forging of the mystical sword Gram from the fragments brought to him by his pupil. While he himself has never wielded the blade, it's undeniable that his legend is deeply intertwined with the object.

As such, Saber is capable of bringing with him the Gram's shard from the throne. Combining his skills in both magecraft and forgiving, Saber can use these shards to augment other weapons with the Sword of the Sun's mystery, essentially transforming them into "Pseudo-Noble Phantasms" of rankings determined by their natural mystery and the number of shards infused into them. Of course, this can only be done a limited amount of time, although how many depends on how much of the material is used each time. He can also "retrieve" such materials from infused weapons, allowing the shards to be reused but destroying the weapon itself.

Finally, if Saber has all the shards in his possession, he can use the full extent of his powers to completely reenact the myths and fully restore "Gram: The Sword of the Sun" to its full glory. However, this can only be used as a final trump card because, since he is not the one meant to wield this sword, the Noble Phantasm will become sealed permanently after only one attack.

Background

Saber's true identity is that of the Dwarf Regin. He is the son of the dwarf king and sorcerer son of Hreiðmarr and his brothers are Fafnir and Ótr. However, most famously, he was the foster-father ofthe great hero Sigurd.

When Loki mistakenly kills Ótr, Hreiðmarr demands to be repaid with the amount of gold it takes to fill Ótr's skin and cover the outside. Loki takes this gold from the dwarf Andvari, who curses it and especially the ring Andvaranaut.Fafnir kills his father for this gold, but eventually becomes a greedy dragon. Saber gets none of the gold, but he becomes smith to the king and foster father to Sigurd, teaching him many languages as well as sports, chess, and runes.

Saber had all wisdom and deftness of hand of his two brothers, as well as the ability to work iron, silver, gold, and to make many beautiful and useful things. He offers to make a sword for Sigurd, but Sigurd broke every sword Saber forged for him by striking at an anvil. Sigurd retrieves the broken pieces of his father Sigmund's sword,Gram, and brings them to Saber. Saber repairs the sword and gives it back to Sigurd. When Sigurd again tests the blade by striking the anvil, the anvil this time is split down to its base, and Sigurd is finally very pleased with Saber's repaired weapon.

After using Gram to kill Fafnir, Sigurd returns to ask Saber what to do. Saber instructs him to roast the heart of Fafnir, his brother, and let him eat it. As juice from the dragon's heart foams out, Sigurd tests it with his finger to see if it is done cooking. As the blood touches his tongue, Sigurd understands the speech of birds, who warn him that Saber intends to kill him. Before he lets any of this happen, Sigurd first wields Gram and cuts off Saber's head, ending his life.

Personality

On the surface, Saber seems like an emotional person who is saddened by his tragic life and by the senseless violence of the war, only committing violent acts because it's "necessary". He will often shed a tear over his enemies while lamenting over how different things could be.

However, this is all a farce. The truth is that Saber is an intensely egotistical and self-centered person who only cares about his own interests and gains. He only mains this facade because it's convenient, but the tears he sheds are devoid of any and all remorse.

To his Master, it would be better to not let your guard down. When talking about Saber, betrayal is not a possibility but a certainty. After all, this is someone who would kill his own foster son over a pile of gold, and he will attempt to get rid of any ally as soon as they aren't useful. His wish for the grail is incredibly tone deft too, being a simple case of wanting the treasure that was denied to him during his life, showing that he learned no lesson from his end.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

It’s quite cool to see Ramesses portrayed in a different Class.

Blog Entries
    Assassin of the Diamond Necklace

True Name: Jeanne La Motte
    Class: Assassin
    Alternate Classes: Faker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Region: France
    Hidden Attribute: Man
    Armament: A diamond necklace
    Dislikes: Tax Collectors
    Talents: Fraud, spending money
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Natural Enemy: Marie Antoinette

Parameters

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    Skills
    Class Skills
    Presence Concealment - N/A
    The ability to conceal one’s presence, a skill shared amongst nearly all assassin servants, that has been lost due to the presence of the skill of Espionage.
    Personal Skills
    Espionage - C
    A skill that doesn’t allow one to conceal their presence, but rather makes their presence fail to register as hostile. Assassin is able to cause others to mistake her for their most beloved person, however if evidence is found of her identity, the effects of this skill will cease.

Assassin was infamous for organising the purchase of an extraordinarily high quality diamond necklace while masquerading as a secret liaison to Mary Antoinette. The scheme was successful enough that she managed to fool the likes of Cardinal De Rohan into believing that she was a liaison to the Queen, and even after her scheme was discovered, the people of France still believed that Marie Antoinette was behind the purchase.

Herald of Misfortune - C
    A Skill granted to certain individuals whose fates foreshadowed great tragedy. Assassin was the orchestrator of the Affair of the Diamond Necklace, which is one of the major factors leading up to the French Revolution, and the subsequent Reign of Terror. Every strike she makes adds a negative modifier to the target's luck parameter, increasing their probability of failing luck checks. Furthermore, if Assassin’s Spirit Core is destroyed, the curse affects all Servants in the vicinity, permanently capping their luck parameter to D unless they are desummoned or if they use certain purifying Skills.

Shapeshift - D
    The ability to change one’s appearance. Assassin is capable of shifting her form into a variety of forms including the form of Marie Antoinette and is even capable of changing her gender. Assassin was imprisoned in the Salpêtrière, a prison for notorious prostitutes, and managed to escape by convincingly dressing as a boy.

Noble Phantasm
    Memoires Justifcatifs - Affair of the Queen’s Necklace
    Type: Anti-Army
    The diamond necklace that was the centre of the Affair of the Queen’s Necklace. It comprised of six hundred and forty-seven diamonds weighing two thousand and eight hundred carats. It was commissioned by King Louis XV, and was made by the jewellers Charles Auguste Boehmer and Paul Bassange. The necklace was then obtained by Assassin after she managed to fool Cardinal De Rohan into purchasing the necklace using public funds by making him believe that Marie Antoinette secretly wanted to purchase the necklace.

The ability of this noble phantasm is a crystallisation of the aftermath of the Affair of the Queen’s Necklace. Even after the trial of Assassin and her accomplices in the affair proved them guilty of the crimes involved, a large portion of France still believed that Assassin was innocent and that Marie Antoinette had orchestrated the entire affair to satisfy her hatred for Cardinal De Rohan.

Assassin is able to manipulate the six hundred and forty-seven diamonds individually, able to manipulate them as she wills. The diamonds by themselves do not possess much power at all, with the only special property being slightly more effective against targets of royal blood. However, by scattering the diamonds in a perimeter around an area, Assassin is able to unleash the true power of this noble phantasm.

Activation of Memoires Justifcatifs creates a bounded field in the area within the perimeter of the diamonds, Assassin can designate a target and no matter what Assassin does, as long as the bounded field is active, targets will believe that the designated target committed the action, for instance if Assassin were to murder the residents of an apartment block, it would be believed that the designated target committed the murders.

The weaknesses of this noble phantasm are that there is a considerable amount of preparation needed for the activation of Memoire Justifcatifs, skills that defend against mental interference will block the effects of the bounded field and finally while the bounded field is active, Assassin is unable to use any of the diamonds of the necklace, meaning she will have to rely on other means to defend herself.

Personality

Assassin is Jeanne La Motte, the mastermind behind the Affair of the Diamond Necklace, which resulted in irreversible damage to Marie Antoinette’s reputation and was one of the major factors that led up to the French Revolution. Jeanne would not live to see the French Revolution, dying from injuries incurred from falling from her hotel room window while trying to hide from debt collectors, two years before the French Revolution.

Jeanne is a hedonistic individual, having several lovers, while married, and she is willing to resort to any means if it ensures that she can enjoy the finest things that life has to offer. She honestly believes that she is entitled to live in luxury, and yet because of her complete inability to manage money, she will burn through any money given in a short amount of time, as after all even after she managed to sell the six hundred and forty-seven diamonds that made up the necklace, she still managed to fall into debt and died as a result of trying to hide from debt collectors.

Perhaps her hedonism stems from her childhood, having to beg on the streets just to get by, and that her obsession with the luxuries of life is born from a deep-seated refusal to go back to the poverty of her childhood.

Lore
    Jeanne La Motte, otherwise known by her birth name Jeanne De Valois-Saint-Rémy was born on the 22nd of July 1756 to Jacques de Valois de Saint-Rémy and Marie Jossel. Her childhood could be described as atrocious, three of her six siblings died in infancy and the surviving children were forced to beg in order to survive. Fortunately, the French Monarchy at the time were running a program that provided a pension for those who descended from royalty, as Jeanne was a direct descendant of a bastard son of Henry II.

She would marry Nicholas La Motte on the sixth of June 1780, and would give birth to two children, a month later. Unfortunately, the two children would be short-lived, both dying in days.

Years later, when it became apparent that Nicholas’s job and Jeanne’s payments wouldn’t be sufficient for their financial needs, Jeanne attempted to approach Marie Antoinette in order to obtain a more generous pension, unfortunately, perhaps because of Jeanne’s extravagant lifestyle, she was denied an audience with the queen.

In 1783, Jeanne would meet Cardinal Louis Rohan and would soon become one of his lovers and a confidant of his, learning as a result that he wanted nothing more than to gain the queen’s approval. At the same time, Boehmer was attempting to sell the necklace that he and Bassange had made on the behalf of the previous king, Louis XV, to no success. Taking advantage of the situation, Jeanne, with the assistance of her husband, Rétaux de Villette, and her husband’s mistress Nicole le Guay d'Oliva hatched a plan to use the situation to their advantage.

Villette, who was skilled at forgery, wrote fake letters from the queen to Jeanne claiming that Marie wanted to purchase the necklace but was wary of her husband’s reluctance to spent that amount of money, she hoped that Cardinal Rohan would be able to lend her the required money and Jeanne was her secret confidant and agent in the matter.
    These letters combined with a meeting between Rohan and d'Oliva, who Rohan thought was the Queen were successful in fooling Rohan, more successful than expected as he agreed to buy the necklace on the behalf of the queen. Rohan ended up purchasing the necklace using public funds and giving the necklace to Jeanne, who had the necklace dismantled, and the various components sold at various jewellers in Paris.

The affair would come to light on the 5th of August 1784 when Bohmer who was concerned that the Queen was not wearing the necklace, met with her and the king, and detailed the transaction. A few days later, Cardinal Rohan was arrested for the affair and confessed about the details of the affair that he knew about, leading to the arrest of Jeanne and her accomplices.

King Louis XVI, offended at the affair and wanting to defend Marie’s honour decided to have a public trial instead of handling it privately, and months later in January 1785, as a result of Rohan’s testimony, Jeanne and her accomplices were found guilty, and she was whipped, branded and given a life sentence in the Salpêtrière, a notorious prison for prostitutes.

A year following the trial, Jeanne managed to escape the prison by disguising herself as a boy, and fled to London, eventually writing her own memoir on the affair which was published in 1789. As a result of her extravagant lifestyle, she eventually fell into debt and on the 23rd of August 1791, Jeanne fell to her death from a hotel room window while trying to hide from debt collectors.

Relationships

Marie Antoinette
    “You had plenty of money to spare, you only have yourself to blame for the affair. If you had simply met with me and raised my payments, the whole affair wouldn’t have happened, and you probably would have kept your head. “

Gilgamesh
    “Geez, I had to use every tool at my disposal just to steal one thing which didn’t pay as much as I thought it would and this guy just casually throws around priceless artefacts, how is that fair at all?.”

Charles-Henri Sanson
    “That guy is a grim reminder that if things had gone differently, I could have lost my head, because I didn’t think things through, guess I need to plan ahead when it comes to these things. “

Lancelot
    “So let me get this straight, your queen had you as a lover and her husband didn’t mind and in fact blessed your love, so why are you making such a big deal about it?”

Jeanne d’Arc
    “You know what’s ironic? My mother named me after you, hoping that I would inherit some of your virtue, and look how that turned out, you were extolled as a saint while I was literally branded as a thief. “
    Last edited by HeroicLegend; July 9th, 2021 at 06:31 AM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Testicular Fortitude, the Servant": A case where seriousness and jokes try to intermingle, but dont really stick the landing. The concept is cool, makes absolute sense, but the jokey character of his doesnt work with Ozy imo and the theoretically serious tone of the concept doesnt fit your style. The personality is not consistent

Regin: the sheet is like Regin: short and strong. Skills and NP are really good and I like the 2nd NP the most. Really creative. I wondered where the dverg/Fae personality comes through, but in the end it showed really well. An evil cunning smith in a story like him is interesting.

Edit:
    La Motte: hooh i get some BnEl15 vibes here. style of presentation, the type of person you chose, even a skill of his and utilization of gem magecraft reminds me of his Fersen. Nice sheet.
    Last edited by DelRey; July 9th, 2021 at 06:43 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jeanne La Motte: Oho, someone actually found a use for my Herald of Misfortune Skill? I'm honored. Yeah, Fersen probably wouldn't be too happy to know how she indirectly kickstarted the events that led to Marie's death.

Aside from that, as Delrey said, I can definitely see some similarities. You tried to make her more sympathetic by highlighting the poverty she experienced in her past in her lore section, and while I personally feel that isn't enough to justify everything else she did, it did help her feel less like a one-note hedonistic villain, and add a bit more nuance to her character. I also like that NP, which is a pretty straightforward interpretation of her accomplishments.

All in all, nice job, looking forward to see more sheets from you.
    Last edited by BnEl15; July 9th, 2021 at 07:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Berserker
    The Motherland is calling me…
    Syria… Dear Syria…!

Class
    : Berserker
    True Name: Eunus
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumors
    Attribute: Man

The man who led the rebel slaves against the Romans in the First Servile War, leading to the establishment of a short-lived kingdom on the island of Sicily, with him hailed as the King. Equipped with divinely bestowed powers such as prophetic visions and fire breathing, his rebellion rallied the largest and most successful slave uprising in Roman history, though less of a threat to Rome itself, it was still even greater in scale than the future Spartacus’ revolt.

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: A+
    AGI: C
    MGI: B+
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: A+
    Increase in overall parameters in exchange for complete loss of sanity. Through the overwhelming influence of a goddess who drowns out his intellect and burns down his emotions, all that’s left of Berserker’s mind is a faint longing to return to his homeland.

Personal Skills:
    Prophecy of Future Glory: E
    A glimpse of his brief reign as a King who ruled a kingdom of emancipated slaves, a place he could finally call home. Instead of soothing his madness, these visions accelerate it further, blurring his definition of “home” and obscuring his way towards it. This skill seems to be what remains of the prophetic abilities Berserker received from Atargatis. However, it is still possible for the Master to receive an oracle through dreams.

Forever Distant Home: EX
    A pact Berserker made with Atargatis, the Goddess who is the embodiment of Berserker’s concept of homeland, Syria; a contract wilfully made through Berserker’s sheer love for it. It is a curse which grants Berserker an equivalent of EX ranked Independent Action and A-ranked Battle Continuation as long as he still hasn’t returned to his homeland.

However, when he somehow is able to reach the place he could call home, in addition to losing the Independent Action and Battle Continuation effect, his Flames of Resistance will be sealed, and more importantly, his Mad Enhancement will be dispelled to E-rank, significantly lowering his parameters but returning his sanity. Lastly, if his Noble Phantasm has surpassed its threshold at the end of this journey home--

Dea Syria: A
    A side effect of Berserker’s madness. A leaking authority of Atargaris that is activated when Berserker stays in one place for long enough. It creates a continuously expanding bounded field that transforms the properties and attributes of the objects within it into “Syrian”; The land becomes “Syrian land” and the people become “Syrian people”.

Noble Phantasms:
    Antiochus Astarte
    Crowning Flames of Resistance
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    A gift carved into Berserker’s body from the war goddess aspect of Atargatis, Astarte. This Noble Phantasm is the source of his rumored fire-breathing abilities. It is a mana reactor which converts both physical and mental damage Berserker and his Master or allies receive into flaming magical energy, burning even brighter the longer their struggle goes on. It serves to compliment his savage primal fighting style, intensifying his rampaging firepower, boosting his parameters and also quickly mending his wounds.

However, if a certain limit is passed, at the end of his odyssey, Berserker’s now weakened body won’t be able to handle the residual heat this Noble Phantasm produced and he will slowly crumble into ash.

Lancer

Whoever stains Alexander’s legacy with false claims of glory shall face my wrath.
    Come, prove that you are worthy of his name.

Class
    : Lancer
    True Name: Antigonus I Monophthalmus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumors
    Attribute: Man

A veteran commander serving under Alexander the Great during his conquests. Among Alexander’s generals, he was the oldest and most experienced, having served the previous 3 Macedonian kings before Alexander. Following Alexander’s sudden death in Babylon, Antigonus played the most active role in the ensuing Wars of Succession as the undisputed strongest candidate.

Dealing with the mess of an empire Alexander left with and facing the persistence, ambition, greed and treachery of those who claimed to be the Conqueror’s Successor, Lancer spent the rest of his twilight years almost desperately trying to restore the King’s crumbling empire with even fiercer determination.

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: E

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, he cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Defensive Tactics: B
    A version of Military Tactics specialized for defensive situations. A vital task Lancer carried out during Alexander’s conquest was to guard the king’s supply line against Persian counter-attacks, maximizing the results of Alexander’s victories and guaranteeing safety for the king’s further advances. Equipped with such strategies, Lancer was ready to take on other successors of Alexander all at once.

Hardened Charisma: B
    The ability to lead men, tempered through experience and reinforced by wisdom. The inspiring aura of a capable veteran who can overcome all kinds of pressures, even old age, and stay in top shape both physically and mentally. Essentially, a Charisma that also boosts the subordinates’ resistance against mental interference.

Father’s Battle Instruction: A
    The militant teachings of an affectionate father to those he sees as his own children. It is the testament of a father who raised and trained his children principally through the battlefield, and lived long enough to see the child surpass his own greatness, just as Demetrius and Pyrrhus had.

When fighting alongside a person close enough to him that he sees them as his own children, both Lancer’s and the child’s overall parameters are ranked up. After participating in a certain amount of battle with Lancer, there is a chance that the child will awaken their true potential.

Noble Phantasms:
    Argyraspides Leia
    Spoils of the Silver Shield
    Type: Anti-Unit
    A Noble Phantasm activated after seizing an enemy’s cherished object. The object is then used to issue an order equivalent to a Command Spell usage. It refers to the episode where Lancer plundered the treasures and personal properties of the Silver Shields, the famed elite division of Alexander’s army, from the camps of Eumenes, Alexander’s personal secretary, blackmailing the Silver Shields into surrendering Eumenes to Lancer’s camp and concluding the first half of the Wars of the Diadochi.

Cyclopes Keraunos
    Eye of Maelstrom that Conjures the Divine Thunder
    Type: Anti-Army
    A Noble Phantasm which materializes Antigonus’ decades of war strategies in the form of a reaping thunderbolt, releasing an attack which strikes at the force of a thousand phalanx piercing the enemy a thousand times. Just like the One-eyed Cyclops who crafted the thunderbolt Zeus wields to subjugate those who earned his wrath, the One-eyed Antigonus devised thunderous stratagems which assisted Alexander in his world conquest. Even after Alexander’s passing, Antigonus continues to forge a storm over the king’s tomb.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    Ozymandias
    You know what? I actually really like this Sheet. In fact, I like it better than the canon one.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shielder of Nurture

"Nice to meet you, Master. Shielder, at your services. I hope we can get along well! Now, have you already cleaned your room?"

Class: Shielder
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: Greece
    Height: 161cm
    Weight: 66kg
    Dislikes: Misbehavior, child abuse, tight spaces
    Talent: Nurturing
    Armaments: Shield, horns
    Natural Enemy: Cronus

Stats

Str: D
    End: A
    Agi: B
    Mna: B
    Lck: B
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(A): All Magecraft that are Rank A or below can be canceled by Her. Shielder is a high-level Nature Spirit that can't be touched by Modern-day Magecraft.

Self-Defense Shield(B): A Class Skill of the Shielder Class. A power manifested to protect allies and ally territory. The higher the rank is, the larger the defensive area increases. At rank B, damage reduction beyond her normal defensive limits is possible.

Personal Skills

Divinity(B): The amount of Divine Spirit aptitude held by the Servant. As a Nymph of the mountains highly celebrated as a nurturing maiden-goddess, Shielder posses a high ranking in this skill.

Honeyed Milk(B): Shielder is capable of producing a magical sweet and milky substance that heals the wounds and increases the strength of any who drinks it. She can manifest this milk directly from magical energy, skipping any "milking" process that one may think is necessary, and yet is still embarrassed when such process is mentioned.

Nurturing the Divine(A): A Skill representing Shielder's role in raising the King of the Gods in the Greek Pantheon. As such, she has the ability to enhance the skills of those who possess divinity, as well as amplifying the effects of any Divine Authorities she chooses to.

Favor of the Gods(A): A Skill to indicate the favor of the Gods of Olympus.​in particular, Shielder has a profound connection to the King of the Gods himself and has received his blessings in the form of control over Lighting and Thunder, as well as strong protection against these same elements.

Noble Phantasm

Divine Corpus Boundary Field
    Aegis

A defensive armament that was created by the Gods of Olympus. While it has been at times referred to as a set of armor or a shield, its actual nature a conceptualized defense used by the Gods, which is essentially an extremely formidable barrier. Shielder was actually the original possessor of this ability, and passed it onto the God Zeus who himself passed it onto the Goddess Athena.

It is a constantly active Noble Phantasm that invisibly wraps around Shielder's body as a sort of "Second Skin", blocking any attacks made directly in her direction. However, she can also use a name activation to expand the barrier to protect others around her, without losing any of the shield's integrity in the process.

Any defense properties of this barrier are calculated individually from Shielder's other protective Skills, meaning that in the unlikely occasion of an attack breaking through, its damage will still be possibly reduced. The Shield may also be turned off in cases where Mana consumption needs to be reduced.

Shield Bearing, Thundering Warriors
    Korybantes

According to legend, in order to hide the powerful cry of the newborn Zeus, nine warriors were summoned to dance and clang their shields to drown out the sounds. This Noble Phantasm recreates this myth by granting Shielder the ability to summon said powerful warriors to fight alongside her. Also called Kouretes, these are warriors and dancers who dedicated their lives to worshiping the goddess Rhea, and are elevated by her into something close to heroic spirits.

Each one of these nine warriors is equipped with both a long spear and rounded shield which are about as durable as rank C Noble Phantasms. They aren't particularly strong or fast, but boast a surprising level of resilience to damage. Furthermore, they can perform a sound base attack that staggers enemies and that grows in strength the more warriors are together in one place.

It must be noticed that each of the nine warriors have their own individual mana cost that needs to be supplied in other to remain manifested. Furthermore, if one of them is killed in combat, then that warrior is lost permanently and, should all nine of them die, the Noble Phantasm becomes completely sealed.

Background

Shielder's real identity is that of Amaltheia, the goat nymph who acted as the foster mother to the King of the Olympian Gods, Zeus. There were different traditions regarding Shielder, conflagrating her with the nymph of Mount Ida, with the goddess Cybele, and even with the mother earth itself.

In the tradition represented by Hesiod's Theogony, Cronus swallowed all of his children immediately after birth. The mother goddess Rhea, Zeus' mother, deceived her brother-consort Cronus by giving him a stone wrapped to look like a baby instead of Zeus. she instead gave the infant Zeus to Shielder to nurse in a cave on a mountain in Crete, and the nymph feeds the young god her own milk mixed with honey so that he would grow strong.

In many literary references, the Greek tradition relates that in order that Cronus should not hear the wailing of the infant, Shielder gathered about the cave the Kuretes or the Korybantes to dance, shout, and clash their spears against their shields. In other traditions, Shielder's skin, or that of her goat, is taken by Zeus in honor of her when she died and became the protective aegis of legend.

Personality

Amaltheia is a sweet and caring person, whose relaxing presence affects all who hang around her. She is found children, and children are also most often found of her too, but she can also get along pretty well with most adults if needed. She is as diligent as a newlywed housewife, capable of cleaning and cooking better than many professionals.

In relation to her Master, Shielder will very often take a motherly role. She takes such a function very seriously, doing her best to both protect her Master and help them fulfill their objectives, but is also very much capable of being harshly stern if she deems it necessary. Shielder can also demonstrate an unusually aggressive side on the occasion where someone threatens her protegee's safety.

Beyond all that, Shielder is also a nymph, a nature spirit, who used to live in the mountains. As such, she much more prefers hanging in open spaces and close to nature than in industrial or closed-off places. While this is not something as grave as claustrophobia, it is still something that can cause a bit of mental discomfort to her.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    You know what? I actually really like this Sheet. In fact, I like it better than the canon one.
    move aside Nasu B^)

@Shielder of Nurture: great sheet love the different interpretation of Shielder as one who 'shields' someone from being known. Love FC 10/10 would receive milk from again.

....hey. psst. lost opportunity to use a sexy Toriel FC for goatmom. Just sayin.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Linda Richards
    Class: Caster
    Region: North America
    Source: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Armament: Medical Equipment

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: C
    Agility: D
    Mana: D+
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Territory Creation C
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Caster, in her journey to reinvent the medical training system, had reformed several programs and headed the creation of various schools. As such, the clinic is not out of bounds for her.

Item Construction D+
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Only items relating to medicine are in her reach to create but even then such items are of good quality. This skill has particularly good synergy with Angel's Teachings.

Personal Skills:

Filing A
    A skill denoting expertise in methodical organization, allowing one to find catalogued information easier. Actually a byproduct born due to the presence of her noble phantasm, she nonetheless has it handled well.

Angel's Teachings A
    A combination skill comprising the effects of Human Anatomy Understanding and Nurse of Steel. In her pursuit for knowledge and training, she had come across one Florence Nightingale at a school the latter had set up. Training under the experienced nurse, Caster had left to travel, the Angel of Crimea's warmest wishes supporting her at her back.

Great Multicultural Exchange D+
    A Skill granted to those who metaphorically "unified" the world by facilitating an exchange of culture. A unique variation of Human Observation and Aesthetic Appreciation, there is a chance that the user might be able to deduce an enemy Servant's True Name, Skills, and Noble Phantasm(s) by observing traces of their "culture", consisting of their clothing, accent, speech patterns, and armaments. Caster had once traveled around the island Nation of Japan, setting up its first nurse training program along with bringing back what she had learned in Europe back to her home country. Her ability at identification is weak normally but when concerning those who would be from an area she had learned in, the rank of the skill goes up a bit.

Noble Phantasm

Richard Records: Catalogue Of Your Body's Secrets
    Type: D+

The noble phantasm of Caster. Representing her achievement in the medical profession of creating a system of keeping individual medical records of patients. A weak noble phantasm for offense, it nonetheless has great supportive capabilities, for when Caster lays her palm on a living entity, a file containing papers is pulled when it is retracted. Inscribed within the papers of the file are all the strengths and weaknesses of the single entity that Caster had touched. The accuracy and precision of the information become more and more specific the longer that Caster has touched them. It can be said that the peak of this skill will inscribe the information of conceptual strengths and weaknesses should Caster have enough contact time. It does not give the means to help, only the information of what's happening, a fact that be grating.

Personality

A nurse type servant. Generally adept at supporting others. She also holds an intensely studious inclination from the internalized idea of "not having learned enough". With this inclination came a sort of bull headedness when it comes to having satisfaction. Contrastingly, she has a pet peeve concerning obsessive working due to the troubles she went through early in her career so she can be found relaxing almost lavishly after working.

Creator's Note: I can just imagine her interlude is Nightingale dragging her around, scanning people, and Caster putting up with it to a certain limit before storming off to hang with WhiteFrenzy's Mary Seacole. But here's another simple sheet.
    Last edited by Vance; July 9th, 2021 at 06:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Teaser Story

Dont mind me and my dumbass attempt to fanfic. This is just a teaser for my Summer Project I have been working on the last month. I wrote this a bit after the Legendary Jack-Off and modified it a bit. It doubles as a homage as well, a personal 'Hall of Fame' to simp a bit for my favorites of this class and their creators. There are other 'sections' in my chaldea as well, they are not forgotten.

Novum Chaldea Admin Room
    Holmes?
    Yes, Leonardo?
    Summer is fast approaching…have you thought again about the ideas we had?
    Oh, about them. Yes it is a pretty delicate topic. Changing the Saint Graph of Foreigners to tinker with the connection to their respective Outer Gods can have benefits and detriments. We have not enough information what could happen. Ms. Williams in a swimsuit is a separate entity, summoned independently from our Chaldea Abigail, which again is a different manifestation of the one Master met in Salem.
    And the Hakusais are a special case as well, the contract is with the Father, but it reaches towards Oei as well. Her Summer variant is younger and with less influence of the Outer God, but still there.
    What if the other Foreigner lose their records in the Throne? What if the Descenders use that to strengthen their influence here? We have to be prepared for everything.

Yes, but not all of our Foreigner Servants here actually want to be one.
    True, some are hiding their dismay at the situation.
    I think instead of speculating we should ask them privately what they think and wish.

This should be the best way to approach this situation. Perhaps they even bring special insights.
    The class is still a mystery. We could learn a lot. And prepare.

Holmes are you done with your list of candidates?
    Yes I am.
    Allright, you take those and I go there.

Hmm most of our Servants hesitate or straight up do not wish to sever their connection.
    Ada Lovelace said that we are not ready to alter her Saint Graph, not with our primitive Technology. I guess it was the AI inside her that said that. Every time I get close, the AI takes over, hard to ask the human side of her.
    I then went on to ask King Charles VI, but he feared he would anger his Evil God when he got too close to the beach. He was visibly frightened of that thought.
    When I was on it I met Li Bai together with Yang Guifei, but he respectfully declined. Li Bai would join us if there is a good drink to be had.

So we can forget Section 13 of Chaldea Servants for this Experiment.
    Did you have success in the Golden Section?
    Not really. Antoku-kun was at first excited to hear that we would go on a Summer Vacation. He immediately thought of Seaside Festivals and taffy, but when i told him about our plan he became upset. He values his Outer God as a Mother Figure, the poor boy is probably not a good candidate. Without the Outer God of Crustaceans he would perhaps have no other standing as a Servant at all. Instead I invited him to all the Taffy he can eat.
    Asking Mr. Facett was a complete disaster, I will not try this again and Scriabin explained in a long winded monologue how he would not dare to lose the connection to the Angel of Music. He perhaps did not even notice me leaving while he started fiddling for no reason.

Well. I guess that was to be expected. I went to Section 15 of our institute. I have foregone to ask Namyaza for obvious reasons, as he is another kind of Foreigner all together. I had an interesting conversation with Mr. Tanzler. He did seem interested in a vacation with his wife, but he feared the Summer Heat could get to her. We had a delightful tea together.
    I still don't understand how you can drink tea with a corpse next to you, Holmes…
    Arent we all just corpses here?
    Anyways, he does have interest in coming with us, but not to interrupt his connection with the God in the dark corner of the Dreamlands. He still pursues his wish to use him to get rid of death all together and the effects on his Elena could be detrimental for him.

Why do I think of that movie 'Weekend's with Bernie'? Anyways, I visited the White Section and came across little Tarrare. I almost asked him, but…
    It is still unclear with whom he is connected with. It is sad, but right now we can not do this for him. We need at least an idea where the connection goes to attempt to sever it. Perhaps we can help him next year.
    Yes, I know…I still invited him to Taffy too..
    Da Vinci, think about our funds…
    I KNOW OKAY, but you can not say 'No.' to a boy like him. Anyways. I asked the recent addition to our roster as well.
    Oh, yes, her. I almost forgot her from the sudden appearance of…myself.
    She said no straight away. She does not want to disappoint her Mother again. And the Hounds growled at me. What a great start for our work relationship.
    I just remembered, what about Mr. Dec?
    Holmes, he is the same case as Tarrare right now, we do not even know if he is connected at ALL to something. He is one of the strangest cases here, an own kind of Foreigner, which makes him even weirder.
    Hmm…have you found Monet?

Sadly not. He is a great candidate, but it is unknown where he hides.
    Well, there are not many left here in Chaldea. But there is this section we…forgot.

Dont try it, Holmes, you dont forget THAT section. You avoided it, be honest!
    Well, I admit it, I avoid it, there is that one man I try to avoid and he avoids me.
    If you really do not want to do it I can walk into the self-proclaimed 'Section of the King'...

Leonardo, how did it go?
    Stop with your little smirk. You owe me, you can pay a share of the Seasalt Taffy. Mozart Lily somehow caught wind of my generosity.
    (That is a plan backfiring.) Okay and the others? Our little twinkling Star wasn't exactly on our list for this, right?
    Surprisingly well as far as the experiment goes, still it was annoying to deal with them again.
    Florence's partner did not allow me to come close to her, he knew what was going on.
    Without hesitation Munch agreed, which is to no surprise. No other Foreigner suffers that much from his connection.
    Your friend Livermore agreed as well. He said that Summer is the best time to attempt this, as Aldebaran is a star of Winter and therefore the connection is weakened anyways.
    I then went to Timur, but I could not get a word in. I fell over one of Mozart's toys and he laughed at me for several minutes. I took that as a no.

So you want to tell me, that you did not ask a Prime Candidate to agree to become a Summer version that could disconnect him from the Entity that scares even him, because he laughed at you?
    I hit my shinbone and he laughed at me! It hurt! And dont give me that! Timur beat you in chess and mocked you too! He still does!
    It is his own variation of Chess, he invented it. There was no way I could win with his skills of explaining his own rules. Who knows if did not invent some on the fly.
    Okay, we wait for a year before we offer him that.

Good. I asked the Frosty Pirate as well, but he said it was blasphemous to even ask to sever his tie to the great god.
    On my way out Freud approached me and asked to partake to alter his Saint Graph, but without altering his connection with him. Because we have planned for three Foreigners and we only got two, I agreed to try it with him as well.
    The last Foreigner can continue to sit in his cell btw.

Agreed. Letting him partake in summer activities is too dangerous.
    And what about Macak?

He is a cat.
    Oh right.
    So we have Munch, Freud and Livermore. Sounds like smooth sailing, Leonardo. Why do you seem so exhausted?

Because while my shin was hurting, Thrud appeared and wanted to help me, but just made it worse and Eostre lost control of her boar again and ran me over! Then Hyas caught wind of the Spirit Alteration and pestered me with his pleas to do something against his container. On top of it Mozart Lily appeared and talked my ear of what he wants to do in the Summer and how Taffy tastes and if it tastes like fish and and and. Then Yuki appeared and saw him and then I had to prevent her from cuddling him to death with her ability and UUUUUGGGHHHH.
    HOLMES! THERE WAS A REASON WHY WE KEPT OUR DISTANCE TO 'SECCION DEL REY'! Why do we always forget?

Even a mystery to me, Leonardo.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As thisi s my 1500 post and out of this Reason have i thought it must be something Special . so have i thought on a Little spoiler a servant of my Egyptian Lostbelt .

So this is the 1500 Special by Chikara Production Studios !

Grand Rider
    (Ziusudra)

" thou Mage you summoned me , my Name is Ziusudra the last Ruler of the Age of Creation ,to be clear from the start what are your Goa … wait whats that !?"

Titles/other names :King of Shurrupak,Founder of Kish,Atra-Harsis,Utnapishtim,Xisuthros,Deucalion ?,...?
    Height: 180 cm
    Origin:Sumeria ,Shuruppak Kingdom, today Irak
    Alignment:Neutral ??
    Attributes: Earth,Heaven,Star,Brynhildr beloved,Living Hero (?)
    Weapons: Weapons of Root of Babylon, Divine Words , his own Sword
    Other Qualifying Classes:Saber,Archer,Rider,Caster , Ruler ,Remainer,Saver , Grand Caster Candidate
    Likes: a Harmonious World, Intact Nature , the Wisdom (of the World and ist People ) , delicious dishes ,the Gods
    Dislikes: Disharmony , Rebels against the Gods ,destroyer , solveable problems
    Hobbies: Food tasting , Culinaric ExperimentsCooking ,reading of Philosophic works , fruitfull discussion with Wise People

Parameter:

STR: B END: A AGI: B+
    MGI: EX LCK: B+ NP: EX

Personality

Ziusudra is atfirst the Embodiment of a Philosopher king a ideal Image which Milenia after his time stil were seeking by the Philosophers and Priests of their Time in their Contemporary Rulers.

As Ziusudra were Born as Prince of Shurupak amongst a line of Demigods that traced their Ancestry directly to the gods as such were their Position in the World since their birth predestined as Priests thus Rulers over the Menkind as due to their mixed Ancestry build they a natural Bridge betweeen the Worlds of Diine and mortal so were they the most Fitting Persons a custom which was common across all Countries and Worldspehres . As he were since his youth was he a quite clever and intellectual Person .

He is a deep understanding and mostly composed Individual as he possess a Deep understanding oft he world and despite that he his a Demigod was he through that he spent more time with Divine Beings then with his Human subjects is in contrast to the most Demigods his mindset lesser humane as he was educated to stand above the Things so did he not learned under the Humen he should be ruled ,however they still admired him as he was able to solve each of their Problems and that he Held alsorespect for the struggles of his Subjects and even did he participated and tried to learn each craft and field of work of his People to learn to understand their Problems which was seen by the Gods with rather diverse impressions . His People were flustered that their Divine Ruler lowered himself to Labor their perhaps unsightly works but he simply told them that how he should understand them if he doesnt know About their hardship by Feeling it with his own Skin . During These time did he learned bout the Humane nature and also he himself softened and were with the time lesser Solemn stoic and more open with them aswell himself .

His Family did saw it though rather sharp and rather not amused but he aved that aside as the work feeled satisfying further as he later understood which Problem on Smith or a Farmer instance wise had immediatly without the Need of a advisor of the craft between his judgement and the Problem itself .

This was his form of cmpassion for his subjects and sympathy as he sees mutual understanding as esssential . This Statement were his form of Kingship.

"The People have their Problems ,and the King Solutions and Understanding "

This distance less undertstanding made him beloved by his Subjects aswell did he liked to travel across the land he Ruled over and study the Wildlife which even surprised his mortal subjects as despite they and each one had already to this time a curiousity but this Deep desire to genuinly understand the World without the search after one personal Advantage was quite seldom .

This personality that were full by paradoxic Attributes evoked the Atttention of one particular God ,although did every God and Goddess of Babylon payed Attention to their Governing Rulers was it a more personal interest it was one of the oldest Gods of the First Generation of Beings Enki .

So did during one Ceremony that were with the wandering Sun and Moon related Ritual that was eld by Ziusudra personally did he interverened it to see his reaction . The reaction of Ziusudra were typicall humane which the God quite amused ,however as this ceremony were important did he made shure that the Rite was still succesfull .

through this gained Ziusudra though deep Trust of Enki as with this and some other signs did he saw that despite his Status and demeanor as Divine Ruler Ziusudrass true heart was unmistakable Humane .

Demeanor as Servant:

At first is he greatly irrtated by his Servant form which he sees as another prank of Enki side . through this is she quite irritated and more easily bring out of her actually Solem demeanor ,as she is greatly embaressed by her actual state , however despite this inconveniece does she atempt to act as if this wasnt existing which sometimes can be awkward like that she is from time to time unconcious of her new Body which may or may not lead to spicy situations. She can also not help but but find it lets say interesting though she tries to not go further. which however dont hinder in her Feeling of Duty in which Moments the Philosopher king Radiation is stil Shining brightly so that even a mysognistic Person couldnt perceive her words as deplaced.

In her Duty as Grand Servant is she absolutely see the executing of her Duties aswell the anhiliation of the cause of Danger which caused her appearance however she attempt to lessen the causalities even is she protecting innocents of Lostbelt inhabitant from Danger despite not obliged to a extent .

As normal servant in a normal Grailwar is she still keen to Keep causalities as low as possible , further is she curious About the other servants and their cultures so would she like to get them to know and talk with them outside of the Battleground were she tends to indulge in the cultural festivities and their Cuisine .also does she like to inform About the lands history .

towawrds Servants of other Worlspheres during the Age of Gods is she intersted About their Rites and their Gods were she treats them respecfull and intersted About their Lives . About Servants of the Abrahamitic faiths does she sees them not as pious People instead sees they as rebels and criminals before the Gods a Sin that is worthy oft he harshest of punishments.

She sees the Catastrophic staet of the modern world as evidence of that the majority of the Humen are led astray and without guidance and that hse sees the democratic Governments as inefficient and to slow to react in critical situations.

Demeanor towards Master:

Initially already quite indignant to her Body is she quite tensed and rather unfriendly aloof the first days aftert his is sheh treating them respectfull but also demanding respect as she doesnt tolerate .As she sees herself a legitimate Ruler and that her Master must prove their worth ,she will dutifull follow their orders at first and wait to evaluate them . When they prove it does she atempt to deepen the bond and treats them equally . If not will she disregard their orders completely .

Dialogues and Relationships (will follow)

Enki:

Gilgamesh(Archer):"i remember on you were the King of Uruk which seeked my advise for the herb of Immortality , i see you now aside that i think your fate is the consequences o not following your destinned path , also do you use your treasures quite careless ."

Gilgamesh(Caster):" So that were the clues you got after our Meeting intersting you have clearly attained wisdom i might be willing to share some stories of my Reign "

Enkidu:"So you were the creation that the Gods made what Gilgamesh hinted as i spoke with him ,well actually did he spoke of you as friend , i Refrain from rubbing Salt in wounds but how would it be if we talk About our time in the Wilderness ?

Enkidu(Lostbelt) :

Tiamat: "Thats the great Mother that were the beings that birthed the first of their brethrenn , truly a powerfull Being , but how far and low she has went to turn into a beast , her agony must let her dispaired ."

Through her abbillity of the unified Language is she the only being aside her newest childrenn to understand and hear her voice.

First Hassan:"Even if you are a fellow Grand Servant you have nerves to impersonate me !? "

Mashu Kyrilight:"Thank you for your Service or our World you are one of the Key figures that were responsible for Chaldeas Victory Keep your Head up annd your smile bright !As you are to a Savior of the World "

Quetzalcoatl:

Leonidas:"splendid you are impressive that you were able to defend the Walls of Uruk against Gorgon ,but alone at seing you i can tell that the blood of Divine Hero has been

Ereschkigal:

Ishtar:

Augustus: "Divine Founder of the Roman Empire thus Europe huh , truly intersting you have now that i think About we are quite similar as we both were Walkers between the Ages , how About if we study the history of our both Countries togethere and see if we can revuild their former Glory ?"

Abrahamitcs:

Noah:

Thales:" You ask About the Primordial Waters ?Well i can only recommend you to be cautious ,but you were the first Sage that found the path to wisdom for that must i applaud you , if id like to Exchange some Wisdom on a tasty Juice ? Count me in !"

Arbre Du Tenere. A single Fairy thatz endured until the modern into the World , dear sister may you be willingto Exchange our Knowledge on that tasty meal ?"

Merlin:

Arthoria:

Sappho:

Skills
    Classkills:

Magic Resistence:A++
    Ziusudra was Born and lived Deep withhin the Age of Gods as the direcct coexistence of Gods and mortal in the same spehre was common even older then Gilgamesh himself , further as Divine authorized Antedeluvian Ruler was it naturally to be bestowed with certain protection , further bosted by the Blessings he enjoyed through his ziousness towards the Gods .

So does he possess a peerless Resistence against all Thaumatugies so are all modern Thaumnaturgies nullified a she possess even great Resistence against True Magic and even against Divine Sorcery does he possess a high Resistence .

Riding:EX
    As his Mission was to collect all animals and magical beasts that werent directly associated with Tiamats army that fought against the Gods , so is he able to mount any creature or Vehicle even Dragonkind or Vehicle of the far future with perfection .

Gods Divine Core:A+

Ziusudra was Born under a Long ruling dynasty of Demigods as they build alone through their existence a predestined Bridge of the Gods to the Humen. Further lived he during a time where even the Humen had still their divine sparks as creation of the Gods .Further was he granted with a unstainablee Beauty.

Personal skills:

Walker through the Ages(Antedeluvian):EX
    Ziusudra lived during the Antedeluvianic Age on the Zenith of the Babylonian Age of Gods were Gods and Humen shared the same World spehre and the Manknd still begann to receive the Wisdom of the Divine , a time were The world was ruled by Mythos and mysteries .Further was Ziusudra one of the few Humen and the only "prominent" one which survived the passage of the Age .Further did he Found the Kingdom of Kish and apointed his Descendant Jushur as Ruler .

This skill grants him several effects at first does he receibe a effect similar to Independet Action of Rank A ,second does he possess a great resistence against Instant death or spatial effects .

Unified Language(Divine Words):A++

He lived during the time as Humen had the primordial Language which under Mages is known as Unified Language ,of which the Divine Words were a Echo of them so possessd every Human the potencial to draw on Mysteries as at that time Magic Circuits and the only Thing to invoke mystery was its own Intellect and Wisdom to evoke the mysteries however over the time as Ethnies build up and the mysteries faded .

So does this skill allow Rider to speak with all Animals and Beasts ,further does this skill function as Divine Words with which he is able to evoke Ancient mysteries .

So unlike the newest Linguist which obtained this abbility through unspecified Special circumstances was it natural for the Humen of his Time further as he was a Demigod was he able to use the Divine Mysteries that later were dubbed as Divine Words , is she able to uses them in Combat aswell to Hypnose others .

Golden Rule:A

Ziusudras Wealth and Fortune were never any Problem as during his Rule was poverty a unexistent matter as King was his Duty to ensure the fortune of his Subjects. further were after the great Deluge his Kingdoms Remnants made the Base for the Kingdom of Uruk Babylon even the Treasures of an certain King is no exception.

Priestly Imperial Privileges: A+
    Ziusudra was the last King of the Antedeluvian Age which was blunt spoken the Age of Gods during the Age of Gods ,the end of the Age of Primordial Creation , not unlike the World Circles of the far eastern World spehre , he was a Wise King and fullfilled his Position in the World without noteworthy issues ,so enables this skill to draw upon a exquisite Sortiment of skills examples are: Military tactics ,Metallurgy,Craftswork , Divine Sorcery,Sword and Spearmanship ,Archery,Human behavior Observation , Clairvoyance,Commander of the Hordes amongst other skills . However she seldom use this skill .

Noblephatasm
    Arc of Shurupak
    EX
    Anti-Army

The famous Boat ,the Arche or Arc that was the base for all the other Arcs of Rescue of the Floods , a tale and world Event which was so devasting that it interfered even on far distanced world spehre of whichs existence even the Babylonian Gods did not knew . This Arcs build was instructed by the God Enki as he and the other Gods of Babylon wanted to destroy the Remnants of Tiamats Forces which still lurked in the primordial Ocean and World and multiplied and they were shure that they planned tobreak their Mother out of their seal and cause a Divine War against the Gods and their Mankind aswell all other Beings would fall to catastrophic causalities .

The Arc is itself a Colossal Monument of a Ship it was built out of parts of the Capital City of Shurupak so does the Ship itself look more like a Mobile Fortress then a Refugee ship as at the "Deck" several House like Buildings are seen aswell Towers at the end Points like the Bow or the behind . The ship is itself around 500~ meters Long , at the widest Point 67~ meters , and the Top deck Niveau is 55~meter , it is constructed out of Stone,Metalls and Woods however no normal as as at that time the Whole world was divine and they Citizen of Shuruppak received help from the Gods is it a Divine Construct , the materials of this ship would be sufficient to build three entire cities of the anrtique world aswell are the materials of the highest Quality so that even today Mages would be able to make finest mystic codes like metalurgic components that one could also find in Legendary Swords examplewise.

Although was the sjip build primarily as refugee Sanctuary for the Citizens of Shurupak ,Ziusudras own Family aswell for the from the mundane Animals to Beasts of Legends consisting innocent beings aswell even plants so does the ship possess at the rump several Gate like entrances ,but the ship itself possess certain armaments and defense weapons to ensure the safety of ist inhabitants .

So are the Towers tops made out of Magical Crystals which are able to build a strong defense Shield aswell to ffiring Fire salves aswell Thunders , the ship is artillery is c onsisting out of Balistic Bowguns ,Cannons that are fiiring Gem shard boms or enchanted Rocks . further i the Rump sturdy enough to withstand the power of Anti-Fortress strikes.

In the inside of the ship are several Halls and corridors of even greater Dimsensions as through Spatial Hightaumaturgic enchants a Reality Marble like effects allows the neccesary Room for even Collosal Divine Beasts of Mountainous size further is the weight burned reduced so that this burden shall not fail the and sink the ship . further are several Rooms for Human Passagiers like sleeping Quartiers ,Kitchens, Baths and Living Rooms aswell even Greenhouse Zones withhin the Ship Body . the Houses on Decks interrior is typical Babylonian though with a form of hygenic sanitaric Situation .

One the Centre of the Deck in the hind are is located the Kings Palace as Ziusudras wanted to see if there are any dangers for the Ships aswell did he feeled obliged to endure the hardships of it in contrast to the more protected Areas withhin the Ship .

The ship itself is as Noblephantasm able to float in the sky . Aswell possess Rider the full command of ist inhabitants , because summoned as Nobblephantasm are summoned with ist former inhabitants which are at first the Citizen of Shuruppak which are capable craftsmen ,few Human Warrior but most important from Magical Beasts to Divine Phantasmal Beasts can he call upon virtually any Beast that the Mankind know or not know .Which are emerging of the Gates.

So would it be able to call a Whole Army of Beasts however in a Normal Grailwar would alone the Summmoning and upkeep of the Ship alone be to taxing for a ordinary Mage so does this aspect only comes into consideration of her Grand Rider Duty .

He is however also able to just summon certain shipparts like one Gate to summon a Beast or a House of the Deck for a provisory stay

Enuma Elish
    EX
    Anti-World

Is the "Deluge" that caused the destructions cross several Worldspehres , however the Flood was just a side effect a sort of unwanted but not avoidable sideeffect of the Gods true intent ,the anhilation of the "Lahmuoidic" Beings and other beings that still lurked withhin the primordial Sea that wanted to free Tiamat aswell to overtake the Positions of the Gods , so decide the Gods to banish the Beingns from the World for this did they ripped apart of the World texture to destroy and bnish them , so did Enki which was one of the creaters of the World destroyed a part of the Texture which caused that the primordial Ocean was pushed aside and the void of ouutside the World opened a Vortx of destruction in which the Childs of Tiamat feel and were banish out of our pkane of world those which survived this found themselves between the World unable to reenter their homeworld they found perhaps other Worlds and were corupted later in the beings hat later should be dubbed as "outer Gods" . The caused rift weakened the Barriers between the Worldspehres and caused the Ermnants of the primordial Ocean the Realm of Tiamat was distributed towards the other Worlds and caused there Damage however even then had Ziusudra some Things to lessen the causalities .

This Event also ended for good the Age of Creation the Age that was before the "official" Age of Gods .

As Noblephatasm allows this noblephantasm allows it Rider to unleash the Torrent of Destruction that once was unleashed on the World in the form of massive dark Rainbow like Vortex shaped stream which poossess Anti Divine Attributes aswell is this Attack containing Elements of the Second,Fourth and Fifth Magic .

Root of Babylon
    E~A+
    Anti-Unit

Babylon or better said Uruk was once known for ist Wealth and the throughi ts greatest King acquired Treasury but everythin has a Root and start so was it here .
    As such was the start of Uruk aka "the known Babylon" enabled by the Remnants of Ziusudras empire as after the Deluge and that some of the Primordial Sea beasts assualts the Arc stranded by crushing onto some Mountains did he released the Animals and Beasts to repopulate the World aswell did he plant some of the Plants then did he went and Founder the Kingdom of Kish however he asumed this time not the Position as Ruler instead did he instructed his most Fitting descendant on the Position as Ruler as he thought as last Antedeluvian Ruler he was perhaps also a sort of poisen aswell had he to enshure that the Damages and consequenses of the Flood were as low as posible...

Rider obtain this Noblephantasm as from her Treasures and Wealth that the remnants of the ship were was Uruk founded and even its Treasury .So were the Weapons and other Items mostly already in Ziusudra Possession . So can he draw upon almost any object of the Treasury with exception of the Sword Ea or the Chain Enkidu .

There is a addtitonal varioation namely as during Ziusudras time were still the history of craftwork quite new and the distinction betweeent the works of Men and Gods were in some sense low as both had accesss to similar wares and materials so that the only differences were like the Works of a Disciple and the of a true Master . So are possedssing all Tools and items low Divinity and unlike Gilgamesh did Rider participated in all crafts atleast one time so does he know how to use them .

As his actual Mount would in a Normal Grailwar be only limited useable would this Noblephantasm be the Primary Means of Combat.

Rebirth of the old Woods- Utnapishtim
    A+
    Anti-Territory

After he fullfilled his duty to ensure that his Kingdoms Succesor is safe governed did he traveled across the land to rebuild the through the Flood damaged Woods where he uased his Divine Sorcery Talents and the Seeds and Offshots his People collected to terbuild the Woods until he settled in a Forrest were he from time to time encountered with fruit or Wood collecters aswell Huntersmen and he did shared his Wisdom with them so that Long before the time were at the Land western where a great Ocean build a barrier of the Continents . His Wisdom were so highly etemeed that even the Rulers of Uruk heard of him aswell he was named after his Wisdom Atra-Harsis( of exceedingly wisdom) .

This Noblephantasm let her draw upon their later path namely aftert he true Name release is Rider transforming into a now Dryad like form and after that is she gaining at the cost of Priestly Imperial Privileges and Golden Rule further a Rank down in all Parameter (Mana will be then B+) ,gain she addmiration of Gaia which consist out to give her the Attributes of Elementals ,Independet Manifestation C.

Aswell is around her emerging a Great Primordial Wood which build itself a air of the Age of Gods , true Ether in this Wood are mysteries empowered especially Divine Mysteries , however for normal Humen is this Atmospehre paradoxic toxic as modern Humen degenerated are they unable to cope with this Energy as their Body haas no means to regulate the Energy(True Ether) as the modern human anatomy possess no regulatory Organs for it (magic circle) so are ther very Air venominous damaging their Bodies reeact not dissimilar like a Heightrush Syndrom they feel intoxicated empowered but are rather weakened unntil they completely collapsing the only Cure is by time the exiting of the Woods ,however in seldom occurances may the Body be corrupted no it is as some Humens posssessing the hidden abbility to Regress or awaken (?) and they obtaining hereditable mystic codes and are able to draw upon the mysteries .

In this Wood are Alayas/Human declared physical Rules massively weakened and the rules of Gaia are enforced aswell as the Woods are rebuilding a part of the World texture of the Age of Gods does this Woods enable withhin the actualisation of Divinity , also as Modern Magecraft is rather a shallow Echo in comparisonto Divine Mysteries are they rather disrupted as empowered as due to possessing Magic Circuits are they able to better regulate their Body functions but still are their Bodies put under pressure as the Air tend to load the Body as depending on their Circuit composition they can stay withhin the Woods for a certain time comparable like "diving" in understandable Terms were one has just enough capacities to tolerate . However also here can certain crcumstacbes caus mutations like that from Lineages werer the Circuits degenerated are reggresss in their prime Status or that certain malfuncitions (like the from Fiore Forvedge) are forcibly cured or rather "burned " .

The Greatest Advantages have those MAges which Families are keeping divine myysteries and practising them as withhin the Woods the "distance" in other words te difficulties to actualize them is far lower and as in their Ancestors inherited Magic Circuits have once experienced naturaly theses circumstances are they far lesser handicapped .

Aside that is Rider able to call Phantasmal Beast at her side as she once saved their Kinds ar they obaying her commands perfectly ,like would youu mistrust your own kinds Savior and wouldnt try to compensate it ?

Further as her Body is now part divine plant can she take complete Control over he Forrest so that every plant and ist soil are a part of her Body and as easily controlable a aspect which modern Botanomancy tries to copy . Similar can she use each plant as mean of surveilance respectively as Weapons . Aswell can she recreate even legendary plants like the persian Haoma ,the Human Eating Tree , parasiting tendrills of the northern world examplewise.

She herself can indifinetely heal herself so that unless completely anhiliated she isnt defeatable by normal means .

It goes without saying that with the usage of this Noblephantasm ,her three first Noblephantasm are sealed and only two Command seals may deactivate it.

As for Ziusudra it means to accept the eternity as Utnapishtim .

Nameshda -ke Ama-ru
    EX

Is the Ziusudra Special Echo Ziusudra has left in the world or rather withhin and accrosss the Worlds as the Disaster left ist marks accross the different Worlds , further did also Ziusudras deeds left their marks in other World spehres as the Restructure Texture shift caused great interfernces throuugh out the entire World werer in each different parts of his existence did left their marks and provocated processing reaction to fill in the Gap that his Deeds had caused as in These World spehre left Riders deed has there were a positive echo which meant that there had someone do something so did the World spehre reacted by rewriting itself to conform the positive echo his deed caused so that several traces of his own Person weree imprinted onto other Worldspehres.

Like the of a Divine Craftsmen instructed King, a Sage Warrior with magical Voice , a rescuer of Sages , a fighter and Slayer of the Floods , and even more all of them were reflexions of his persons , a sort of reaction to Ziusudras Role which the World Spehres needed to stabilize itself .
    As such does this Noblephantasm represent this Connection as he were basically the greatest Rider of te World history which mounted the Destiny of several Worlds in many incarnations aswell in his own the fate of all Wildlife and humanity .

This is the Sole Reason why not Ziusudra is regarded as the oldest Hero Spirit as he fully ascended into a Divine Spirits did he never entered the Throne of Heros.

This Noblephantasm has certain functions namely as at first if should ever be arise he Need of his interventions can ,varying on the Location be summoned the "Reflexions" of her empowered as "provisory Grand Rider" empowered by his own Saint Graph like example wise in China or "Al
    Lostbelt
    ternative Chinese World"
    may be Da Yu in his stead be summoned though he will receive the powers of Ziusudra accordingly with the neccesarity .

In other words this Noblephantasm lets Ziusudra "mount" Heroic Spirits themselves . However also in the unlikely case that the abbillities and skill of the Relexions may be needed allows it Rider to acces their abbillities .

In a normal Grailwar summoned as normal Rider though when the world isnt threatened rather unusable but in the certain circumstances is this Noblephantasm able to gaina Connection to the Grandservant Body of Ziusudra in other words which causes a bost in all Parameter like that the true Parameters of Ziusudra are available unregarded by the Masters Quality further a virtually Unlimited Mana pool of the World directly.

Also does this Noblephantasm allow Rider to place parts of his Saintgraph unto others if a certain bond is existing like the of Master and servant so even if Rider should be slayn can he uses this still existing bond to turn his Master into a Demi pseudo servant and bost therm with Mana from the Throne of Gods at the cost of eventual Body Damage .

At first that was thebest Fitting Picture i could find the Image i have in mind , i also tried to connect some nasuverse loophole . About the Dialogues will i tomorow complete the section. i hope you like in any case my anniversary special and am interested abot your oppinions !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 10th, 2021 at 05:10 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    this forum's kinda dead huh...

Blog Entries
    In the last couple of days? Bit more silent than usual yes, but since the last time you posted ur Demiurge? Nope, see no reason to believe that

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    this forum's kinda dead huh...
    Summer's a busy time. The only time I have right now to look through stuff is usually at night, and I'm pretty tuckered out. I've bookmarked where I need to start on my next free day, but I think a lot of people are in a similar boat right now.

Unless you're talking about the forum just dying in general due to time, which wears away at all.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    I'm working on two things simultaneously right now. So my post rate kinda dropped. I should have something by tommorow. But since I'm working on the Amazonic Lostbelt, anything not relating to it on the fate front has been kinda shelved.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    only 13? feels like you skipped some :P
    good thing you dont look at the contest thread, imagine giving reviews for the over 30 sheets that were posted there in 3 weeks

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    only 13? feels like you skipped some :P
    good thing you dont look at the contest thread, imagine giving reviews for the over 30 sheets that were posted there in 3 weeks
    How do you find my Grand Rider Delrey as there i also included some of my nasu verse understanding ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...