Page 260 of 620 FirstFirst ... 160210250255258259260261262265270310360 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you dont have to restrict yourself by the materials from FGO. They are sometimes pretty weak anyways, like only the most basic explanation that is in the name itself and done. You can do it, but i think it is pretty limiting at times.

and werent you 31 yesterday? Happy birthday if so from me, a complete stranger
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What would you guys think of a Servant that’s basically “Nursery Rhyme but with conspiracy theories rather than fairy tales”​?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Interesting, considering there are lots of instances in Fate where the lines between truth and fiction are blurred. Could be a standard Caster, or a Watcher who persuades the Master to be a "freethinker" while in truth turning them into a tinfoil conspiracy nut instead (this is probably just my Watcher fanboyism speaking though). I also imagine them having a disguise NP, considering how many "celebrity/politician/public figure X has actually been killed long ago and replaced by aliens/androids/shapeshifting lizard people/etc" conspiracies we have.

Blog Entries
    I have in my notes "make the first conspiracy theorist a Servant. make him cursed with telling the truth as a separate voice over his lines."
    but i couldnt find who the first conspiracy theorist was, so i didnt work further

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel like many conspiracy movements started out as legitimately good schools of philosophy encouraging critical thinking and rationality, but after a few generations, they get warped into aliens/lizard people/New World Order/etc. My Weishaupt and his Illuminati could attest to that, and I reckon many other philosophers sharing his school of thought could be Innocent Monster-ed to fit the image of that "First Conspiracy Theorist".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    I feel like many conspiracy movements started out as legitimately good schools of philosophy encouraging critical thinking and rationality, but after a few generations, they get warped into aliens/lizard people/New World Order/etc. My Weishaupt and his Illuminati could attest to that, and I reckon many other philosophers sharing his school of thought could be Innocent Monster-ed to fit the image of that "First Conspiracy Theorist".
    true, was my first thought as well. An IM, Alter version of some philosopher as amalgamation of this concept may be the best approach, but where to start is difficult. Perhaps the theories around Hyperborea, Mu, hollow earth, flat earth perhaps. Flat Earth is relatively broad, because the concept of a flat earth is intuitive for ancient people and many cultures believed it. It would be funny to make Eratosthenes (calced the circumference of the earth with the shadow of sticks) the poor dude who has to fight that aspect.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

You could also draw from the scientists peddling the various lost continent theories throughout the 19th and 20th centuries as well

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    and werent you 31 yesterday? Happy birthday if so from me, a complete stranger
    Thank you for even noticing, much appreciated!

Blog Entries

What is evil?

An act which opposes the morality of a group?

Someone who breaks the social contract which humans have established as the proper way to conduct themselves? Can something so ephemeral and fragile be truly considered good?

What then… is Evil?

During the Age of Gods, evil was that which opposed the natural order.

That which opposed the will of those whose place was to stand at the top and pass judgement upon humanity as those chosen by the planet to wield its authority and preserve life.

Yet gods were fallible.

Their whims were ephemeral. Their law was fragile.

What then… is Evil?

If you go back to a time where neither God nor Man walked the earth, when the mighty tree which blossomed across the planet itself first bore fruit, you would be hard pressed to find any rhyme or reason. The act of birth and death were the Law which all living beings abided by.

So then… is life inherently good?

Is death the evil which must be purged?

The answer to both is not.

Evil is… to oppose the advent of life.

Evil is… to hide from the embrace of death.

Just is the one who celebrates the birth of a new life.

For life is the greatest treasure born from the fruit of the Sacred Tree. Existing to fill this world.

Just is the one who accepts the end of life.

That death comes to all should not come as a surprise. Rather, it is the final blessing of the World Tree, which accepted the return of its children as their bodies became one with the ground once more.

What then… is Justice?

El Dorado Presents

The Four Gods of the New World

Act 3

The Time for Sowing has Come

Humanity is allowed to survive.

The Time for Growing has Come

Humanity is allowed to thrive.

The Time for Reaping has Come

Humanity is allowed to rebel.

The Time for Burning has Come

Humanity is allowed to perish.

Son of the Forbidden Fruit

“To be good is to follow the law. In this land, the law is simple. Grow, fight, die and grow anew. Of the Four Gods, I am perhaps the most attuned to this cycle. And as such… I am the one in charge of maintaining it. Interlopers cannot be allowed.”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Alter Ego
    Ruler / Avenger / Watcher
    Lawful Neutral
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    2.1m / 101kg
    Brazil
    Mythology
    “The smell of flowers, the chatter of birds, the light of the sun. They are all beautiful in their own way. All that is natural is indeed beautiful. Even sickness and death. That is the purpose of the Law.”

Dislikes

“Cowards who stall their own judgement. Thinking themselves above the cycle. Humans may have short lives, but that is not an excuse for stealing what isn’t your due.”

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Agility: C
    Endurance: A
    Mana: A
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Command Cards
    Background

“The Dead have no place to decide the future of the living. We are as ghosts, intruding upon their lives as we seek validation by pushing our desires upon them. Death is a natural part of life, and those of us who shirk this truth… must be purged from this world like rotting branches of a great tree. ”

Lawmaker, demon, demigod.

Many are the facets which make up Jurupari.

His origin as the son of the divine tree and its priestess. A lawmaker born to teach his tribe the proper customs and how to better worship their protector deities. A demon tarnished by the brush of foreign ideals. Corrupted into a monster who haunts the dreams of men to punish them for their misdeeds. A being which has evolved and changed over time.

In the Amazon Lostbelt… that has changed.

Much like the other Alter Egos who serve as the guardians of El Dorado, Jurupari is an amalgamation of various beings. Fused together through the power of the Golden King for the purpose of serving it.

A threefold combination.

The Lawmaker.

The Evil Spirit.

The Tree of Paradise.

Three aspects which Jurupari possessed in life, further enforced by the addition of the Evil God Taú and the Sacred Tree Guajupiá. Despite not being the most powerful in terms of raw fighting ability or magical prowess, Jurupai is by far the most stable out of the Four Gods of El Dorado.

And as such, the one whose judgement is the least affected.

The most dangerous of them all.

Warped by the Seed of Guajupiá, Jurupari’s body is covered in a layer of thick pale bark from which plant life freely sprouts from. Far from his original appearence, thi body is closer to that of an Avatar of the Sacred Tree than that of the human who was born when his mother ate the Guajupiá’s fruit.

A sage who once upon a time guided his tribe, Jurupari was corrupted by the beliefs of foreigners, who considered him a devilish evil spirit who would haunt the dreams of humans. A true manifestation of evil.

These traits greatly facilitated the assimilation of the other entities which form his current saint graph.

Taú, the Evil God.

And the seed of the Sacred Tree of Paradise.

The truth is that Jurupari has inflicted the status of an Alter Ego upon himself as part of his agreement with the Golden King. A mutual pact of non interference which allows human life to flourish unspoiled while allowing the Golden King’s trials and designs for the world itself.

So long as the cycle of life and death is preserved, Jurupari will remain a simple observer, neutral to the struggles of mankind.

“Outsiders will not be allowed. That too is part of our deal. Those born in this land have the right to struggle for their lives. The Golden King has the right to oppose them. And naturally, our struggle will eventually lead us against those from other histories. However… those who oppose the Law of the Land must be punished.”

Personality

“When I speak of Law, I do not speak of an agreement between groups of humans. Flimsy words on paper. I speak of an inescapable truth which no amount of bargain and stalling will avert. That is the Law of the Law. Life and death circling harmoniously. If Panhuman History is competing with the history of this world, then as a judge it is my duty to oversee it. Until then… I’m content to remain an impartial judge. May the strongest history win.”

As a Lawmaker, Jurupari exists to defend the established natural order which reigns over the Amazon Lostbelt. An impartial but equally ruthless judge who established the system in order to give humanity a chance to survive in the increasingly dangerous world ruled by the Golden King.

As such, his biggest concern is maintaining this system and punishing any who break its rules.

He is not, however, completely devoid of mercy or empathy. Mistakes are to be punished, but his nature as an arbiter prevents him from directly influencing the cycle of life and death beyond ensuring that cheaters meet their certain demise. Dispassionately, robotically, he will move against the enemies of the Law.

And eliminate them.

“The Law is simple. There is a time for sowing. A time for growing. A time for reaping. Humans will be allowed to sow. They will be allowed to grow. And come the next Selection, they will reap the fruits of their labor when El Dorado opens its doors and the competition for entry begins.”

The presence of Chaldea and of heroic spirits from Panhuman History represent a threat to the Law. Though Jurupari cannot directly confront Chaldea due to their status as living humans. Heroic Spirits are considered fair targets due to no longer being considered alive by the law.

Thus, they are hunted down whenever possible by Jurupari.

Beneath the mask of ruthless lawmaker, however, there exists a man who dedicated his life to helping humans navigate the chaos that was the waning Age of Gods. A man who understands that the law existed not as chains to hold down humans, but as guarantees that humans would not be shackled by entities beyond them.

Thus… to protect humans, the law must be preserved.

That was the contract firmed between Jurupari and the Golden King.

“The Golden King is an enemy I could not beat, so rather than waste time fighting I figured a method which allows the continuation of life. If the balance was to be upset on his end… however… then I would be forced to turn against him to correct it. That is all.”

Class Skills

High Servant - [A]

While a composite being created from the merging of different entities, Jurupari’s case is completely self-inflicted as opposed to the other guardians who were modified by the Golden King to serve as protectors of El Dorado. As a result the compatibility between the entities involved, the fusion is very stable. To the point that the entities combined with Jurupari are seen mostly as ‘permanent buffs’ rather than a fused servant.

Guardian’s Resolution - [C+]

A vestigial class belonging to Jurupari’s original Class vessel. It is the authority to issue commands to other beings. Similar to how a Ruler Class servant would gain command seals which to command other servants during a Grail War. This is a mutation born from Jurupari’s saint graph modification which allows him to issue commands to those who magical resistance is lower in rank. However, the commands can be overwritten if a Master uses their own Command Seals to counter it.

Divine Core of the Evil God - [EX]

The Divine Core of Taú. The entity which originates and spreads the ‘poison’ that is evil. As a wise Lawmaker and now protector of the tenuous balance in his world, Jurupari rejects the use of this Skill. Though it would be similar to the Noble Phantasm Taubymana, what Jurupari considers ‘evil’ is something he would never spread.

Personal Skills

Primordial Human - [E]

Born from the fruit of a Sacred Tree, Jurupari can be considered a second generation Primordial Human, unlike those who were born from the Divine Tree. Having a body unlike that of modern humans, his constitution doesn’t suffer any variation between Class Vessels, meaning that his Parameters will always remain at peak performance. At this Rank, only a single Parameter is permanent. In his case… Luck.

Protection Against Evil - [EX]

Hasing absorbed the Evil God Taú, Jurupari possesses a powerful protection against all those who are marked with the Evil Allignment. Rather, it could be said that all actions which have the intent to ‘harm’ or ‘destroy’ rather than ‘save’ or ‘protect’ will harmlessly bounce off his body.

Lawmaker - [C]

The ability of one who was known to set aside the rules which humans lived by. Similar to a set of imposed restrictions, those who break the rules made by this Servant are weakened while in their domain. At this rank, one absolute rule can be imposed onto all individuals inside the area of Jurupari’s domain. However, a Lawmaker may have their rules challenged by another being with an Authority over Justice and Law.

Blessing of the Sacred Tree - [A]

A power which Jurupari was born with in life. It has been greatly enhanced due to his fusion with a seed of the Sacred Tree. A powerful relic which draws mana from the earth itself to grow. As and Avatar of the Sacred Tree of Paradise, Jurupari can function without a Master and can perceive the world through the roots and branches of the tree.

Noble Phantasm
    Guaraci Mapati: Golden Fruit of the Sacred Tree
    C-Rank / Anti-Unit

The fruit from which Jurupari was born, grown from the branches of the Guajupiá. Forbidden from being consumed by humans.

A taboo which was broken by his mother, Ceuci, a priestess of the Sacred Tree.

The truth is far more complicated. Far from an accident or flight of fancy, his birth was an act of the Sun God Guaraci, who was smitten with his mother and through the fruit of the Sacred Tree, birthed a son with Ceusi.

Breaking a taboo which eventually lead to Ceuci’s death..

This Noble Phantasm traces the origin of the deed back to Guaraci himself, creating a temporary connection between Jurupari, the Sacred Tree and the Sun God. Similar to a certain Stone of the Sun, this fruit carries within itself the Blessing of a Sun God, granting whoever eat them a limited fraction of a Sun God’s power, not unlike those granted by ‘Numeral of the Saint’.

Due to his presence, these fruits have started growing again in the New World.

Jurupari, however, refuses to use them, declaring them a taboo. The one taboo born from his personal feelings of love and respect towards the mother he was forced to kill. Any who approach the Sacred Tree with the intent to consume them will be met with swift and ruthless judgement of an anguished son.

Anhang Taú: Authority of the Evil Spirit
    A-Rank / Anti-Unit

The Authority of the Evil God.

A powerful compulsion which connects the origin of ‘Evil’ to all those who commit it. Rather, it can be said that ‘evil’ becomes what the individual considers evil, and thus every person is evil when seen by the right person. For Jurupari, evil manifests as the willingness to oppose the balance of the Cycle.

The Law of the Land.

Those who break this taboo and thus become ‘evil’ in his eyes are marked as existences which must be purged from the world. And as the holder of the Authority, Jurupari is aware of ‘evil’ individuals at all times .Knowing their location, physical status, even being able to share their perception of the world as if spying through their senses.

However, the greatest strength of this Noble Phantasm is the banishment of evil.

Or rather… to consume what the user perceives as evil and purge others of it.

Neither hypnosis or brainwashing. This is the power to physically remove the part of one’s mind which is corrupted by ‘evil’. Like removing the piece of a puzzle while leaving the rest of the picture whole. The ones affected keep their memories and personalities intact, but completely lack the ability to ‘do evil’.

That is to say, to oppose the cycle established by Jurupari’s pact with the Golden King.

It is possible, however, to reclaim them if one goes to the Tree of Paradise. Jurupari, after all, was born from the breaking of a taboo, an ‘evil’ committed by a human. So eating the fruit is akin to recovering the ‘evil’ which Jurupari removed from them.

Guajupiá: The Sacred Tree of Paradise
    ?-Rank / Anti-Army

The Tree of bounty which once blessed the New World.

A virtual paradise where humans could be born and live devoid of struggle before peacefully passing away beneath its roots. Perhaps the most powerful and dangerous of all Sacred Trees of the New World. It is a being which enforces the rules of a ‘paradise without bloodshed’, completely erasing the willpower of those who would fight for anything beyond ‘individual survival’.

Debts, ideals, grudges, ambitions…

The Tree of Paradise sees everything beyond biological necessities as ‘evil’ and thus erases it from those who partake on its fruits and sleep beneath its branches. Even Heroic Spirits aren’t exempt from its influence, many of which have been lulled into eternal sleep and become nutrients for the tree's growth.

Unlike Andurá, the Tree of Flames which heralds death.

Unlike Carnaúba, the Tree of Life which heralds birth.

Guajupiá is the Tree of Stillness which preserves the cycle.

As a Noble Phantasm, it can be said that Jurupari is but one of the many limbs of the tree, and that as the appointed defender, he has the authority to commune with the roots, branches and vines of the tree, using them as weapons against enemies. Feeding them to the tree itself as it consumes their will to do anything but lazily waste away underneath its watch.

Relationships
    The Golden King

“Our pact is a simple one. Humans are allowed to live and die naturally. His Kingdom expands the more humans join it, but they must be tested and allowed to thrive in a natural condition. I shall not have them caged and reared like cattle.”

“His way of ruling is not unlawful, but I doubt his intentions are honorable. As a god of a foreign land… I find his presence in the New World to be distasteful.”

“All that is born must die. So too must humans be allowed to fight for their right to survive. Your constant meddling upsets the Law. Should you continue to do so, I will have you punished, Queen of the Sea.”

Goddess of the West Gate

“Dangerous. A Beast who Hunts the Sun and Moon. A creature of similar scope as the Eternal Bat. As gods of the New World, so long as we keep away from each other’s domains, there is no need to fight. That too, is a taboo I refuse to break.”

“The Avatar of Carnaúba. The Tree of Life. Her temperament is much too overprotective from my tastes. Humans must grow beyond the design of gods. However, she is not mistaken in defending our land from the Spirits of Panhuman History. They have no place in my Cycle.”

“The Avatar of Andurá. The Tree of Death. His insistence in breaking through the gates is vexing. As one who bears the signs of a spirit, I would be compelled to rid the world of his despair. Yet his body remains as one with the Seed of Flames. Thus, his rampages too are a part of this Cycle.”

“Taú’s lover. The Taboo breaker. I feel no shame for having absorbed the Evil God. His was a power I could not allow to go unchecked in this world. As a corruptive influence, normally my directive would be to eliminate her. However… I cannot judge her for actions driven by love for a God. I refuse to do so a second time.”

Delfinger Nesthesia

“Seeker of the Divine Tree. Perhaps our greatest hope to establish a new Cycle. Accompanied by the other Avatars, I can only pray that his success will drive the Golden King to give me a reason to take issue with the status quo.”

Last edited by Wyvern; August 17th, 2021 at 06:32 PM.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    ^I must marvel at how pretty that post is.

Hey all, I thought I fixed the post editing issue, but apparently it's not fixed yet. Send me a PM if you're still having trouble with it. (Go ahead and see if it works though. Maybe clear your cache.)
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Name: Valkyrie Agnar
    Origin: Norse Mythology/Volsung Saga
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Class: Lancer

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MAG: B
    LCK: C

"Let us go. One day this fighting will stop. One day we will know peace. Until that day I shall remain your unbreakable spear"

"King Agnar...well not really but it's the name I was entrusted with. I will do my best to uphold it!"

A named featured in the Volsung Saga. Little details are given beyond him being the cause of Brynhildr's fall. Warring with another king Odin blessed his enemy with victory, yet Brynhildr defied the Chief God's command and granted victory to Agnar. As punishment she was stripped of her divinity and exiled to Midgard and cursed to sleep within the mount Hindarfjall, a place only reachable by the greatest of heroes. It's unknown what exactly caused this, if Brynhildr a Valkyrie found Agnar a greater hero worthy of victory, if she simply sought to save him or if he extracted a promise from her by stealing her swan dress mystic code, the source of a Valkyrie's powers

Agnar defying Odin the All-Father of all Nordic people and ancestor of all kings would be vilified and die an inglorious death, the people thinking such sacrifice would appease Odin's anger and in self-imposed redemption his descendants set to protect Hindarfjall (Brynhildr) from the hands of the unworthy. Such duty would end with Heimer protecting Aslaug.

His names and deeds erased by the people, one who committed a great sin against the King of Aesir, a traitor to all the Norse stood for, such things were spread by the people, yet Brynhildr bears no hate towards him. In truth a person who resembles Sigurd The King of Warriors in certain ways, possessing a cold countenance Agnar guided his people amidst the chaos of war to a brighter tomorrow, to die in the hands of another and become an Einherjar would be the greatest of honors but....Agnar looks towards the future, one where his people would not fear starvation, one where they would not fear raiders, one where fathers could raise sons and daughters in peace. Perhaps it was such contradictory heart, a warrior that hated war, yet fought the hardest, that moved the Valkyrie beyond her purpose

A servant who manifests akin to a phantom. Agnar only possess a connection to Brynhildr alone, a story where he stole her swan dress and gained an oath from her. Yet this is enough the phantom is garbed into the swan mystic code and is given the Valkyrie's lost divinity. However the weight of the mystery overwhelms all other aspects and Agnar's appearance and mentality was changed. In a way new generation Valkyrie built from Agnar and Brynhildr's data.

Skills

Magic Resistance (A): One who becomes a 'Magus-killer', virtually untouchable by magecraft

Personal Skills
    Beyond the World Tree (EX): Odin who drank from Mimir's well, gouged his own eye in payment and hung himself upon the branches of Yggdrasil to gain further wisdom. A god who exists beyond the time-axis and possess one the strongest clairvoyance, although he is ultimately fond of humans he prepared for Ragnarok by turning human kingdoms upon each other to forge great warriors, no matter how many atrocities happened, no matter how many screamed in despair, for the sake of the future any sacrifice was valid and Odin cautiously prepared every single step. Yet by mere chance and awe Brynhildr broke his plans for the sake of a single human life. They who survived Ragnarok, they who would inherit the world as a human who for a moment surpassed the all-seeing eye of Odin Agnar is granted immunity to prophecies and clairvoyance of others

"Looks like from everywhere humans left their gods huh? Hate? Not really Odin did nothing and he wasn't the...well he walked around with thousands of disguises but he was fond of letting the doomed know who they angered. There was no such thing for me, just.....you know humans killing humans"

Hero's Light (A): A mutated form of Hero's Bridesmaid. Both Kings and Valkyries are existences inherently connected to 'Heroes', and in fact one could say that to become a 'true' king one needs to become a hero first and demonstrate absolute dominance. Standing proud and strong a charisma that washes away negative emotions and emboldens the soul shines forth, however for such event to happen courage must at first exist within the hearts of people. Warriors earn Valhalla by bravery, not by being puppets of magic or clinging to the coattails of others

"Valkyries serve heroes? True but I am a King! Defective?! I am not a Valkyrie in the first place you idiots!"

Mana Burst Flame (B-): Inherited from Brynhildr but the emotions within the flame are far too heavy and while Brynhildr can be said to be fond of Agnar her true heart lies with Sigurd and thus Agnar suffers damage when activating this skill......

"Eh....This wasn't...isn't it better to just forget this skill?"

Noble Phantasm

Gungnir Hindarfjall- Blazing Light Blind the One-Eye
    Anti-Unit
    Rank A+
    Even thought Agnar has been adorned in Brynhildr's divinity the grudge of Odin is maintained as such the Gungnir granted by the Valkyries is not accessible. A noble phantasm formed from the acknowledgement of the Valkyrie and the deeds of his descendants when activated Agnar becomes a spear formed all that was Hindarfjall. The desolate mountains, the shield-wall, the ring of fire all becomes magical energy imbued within Agnar's limbs. As for this all she says is "Well a mountain is like a spear right? It got a pointy end, it surges from below to pierce the sky! It's totally a spear!"

Interactions

Brynhildr- No regrets. I am glad she can reunite with Sigurd

Valkyries-My fault? Valkyries whose task are to chose the Einherjar, you witness all that makes a hero, our triumphs, our losses, our love and despair, the fact that you rage at such; does it not mean that you too have a human heart? Brynhildr alone did not fall, many of your numbers also joined hands with humans and chose their own path. This summoning...would you not say that is also part of Odin's schemes?

Sigurd-....To be called Brother-in-law by the King of Warriors. Honor? Well certainly but also confusion....he is a lot more personable than rumors say

Cu/Scatatch-One-eye's sight sees even beyond his own people. That god.....is he good or evil?

Blog Entries
    faceclaim game stays strong
    i like the theme, i hope to make a flower/nature themed servant too and you took the obvious faceclaim for it. I hoped to see a bit more plant based abilities in there
    but i think the skill bug me.

High-Servant: I know our canon examples are all A or EX rank, but I think none are implied to relate to their compatibility. Those with A have 3 spirits, like Alter-Ego, one may argue the 'quality' is on average perhaps a bit lower, but E seems pretty low, even if he willingly absorbed them.

Guardians Resolution and Lawmaker seem similar in concept. One imposes general commands while the other has one strict rule. To me that would be a skill that would have been an easy merge with + modifier to tell us he can impose one big command that even those with higher Magic Res can not avoid so easily

for divine core idk if it can be EX or not. I think EX is for the real manifestation of the deity itself or as an bunrei like the gorgon sister and Quetzal, white regular pseudos are locked at B and the rank rises for other reasons. I think A would be the more fitting rank, because as I understood it, he somehow has the evil god inside him to control him, so he has his powers, but lowers its usage.

Primordial Human: so a second gen has rank E? Can you explain what grants the other ranks? Seems rather steep to me or what am i missing?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    faceclaim game stays strong
    i like the theme, i hope to make a flower/nature themed servant too and you took the obvious faceclaim for it. I hoped to see a bit more plant based abilities in there
    but i think the skill bug me.

High-Servant: I know our canon examples are all A or EX rank, but I think none are implied to relate to their compatibility. Those with A have 3 spirits, like Alter-Ego, one may argue the 'quality' is on average perhaps a bit lower, but E seems pretty low, even if he willingly absorbed them.

Guardians Resolution and Lawmaker seem similar in concept. One imposes general commands while the other has one strict rule. To me that would be a skill that would have been an easy merge with + modifier to tell us he can impose one big command that even those with higher Magic Res can not avoid so easily

for divine core idk if it can be EX or not. I think EX is for the real manifestation of the deity itself or as an bunrei like the gorgon sister and Quetzal, white regular pseudos are locked at B and the rank rises for other reasons. I think A would be the more fitting rank, because as I understood it, he somehow has the evil god inside him to control him, so he has his powers, but lowers its usage.

Primordial Human: so a second gen has rank E? Can you explain what grants the other ranks? Seems rather steep to me or what am i missing?
    Ah, I will adress those in order.

Guardian's Resolution isn't limited to an area ruled by Jurupari. While Lawmaker is supposed to affect only a determined area ruled by the servant in question.

A Second Generation Primordial Human is one born from a Sacred Tree as opposed to a Divine Tree. So, the rank is low because a Sacred Tree is inherently inferior in rank to a Divine Tree. Thus, a human born from one will be inferior to those descended from the Divine Tree.

Yeah, I think you are right about High Servant. I wanted to set him aside for having done the process willingly, but I guess the Rank doesn't have to suffer from it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Attention Wyern has revealed a new servant of Brasilia no panic my Ladies and Gentleman !

Well really good the two first noblephantasm are great interacting about the third One its reminds me on the Shinju of Naruto Shippuden. And i am after Keranas line surprised about his state on Question i can imagine. How Momo and Iemanja are fighting but if forced what are his fighting patterns can he hand to hand combat and can he create spear like roots like some Mokuton jutsu
    In Naruto ?

Also i know you are occupied with the Lostbelt but i still wait interested about your answer of my message ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Jurupari's sheet won me on the opening speech. It feels very authentic to the series, probably because the vagueness in the definition of evil is a theme Nasu loves to pursue.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Jurupari's sheet won me on the opening speech. It feels very authentic to the series, probably because the vagueness in the definition of evil is a theme Nasu loves to pursue.
    I laughed a bit because it's a T to Goetia's mannerisms and both are weird Tree Demon things

Wait Tree Demon Goetia. Is that a Qliphoth reference?

Blog Entries
    'whistles innocently'

It's technically a tree... and that's all I'm saying on the matter

Kabalisto Koga:
    Fun fact! If you go to the first Lore Post I made about South America, one of the pictures is that of the Shinju from Naruto Shippuden. Though it was included more in the context of the Divine Tree, not the Sacred Tree Avatars like Jurupari, Iracema and John VI.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    'whistles innocently'

It's technically a tree... and that's all I'm saying on the matter

Kabalisto Koga:
    Fun fact! If you go to the first Lore Post I made about South America, one of the pictures is that of the Shinju from Naruto Shippuden. Though it was included more in the context of the Divine Tree, not the Sacred Tree Avatars like Jurupari, Iracema and John VI.
    okay i have seen it , one Question because i have reread somd dialogues is the Bat Jurupari means Camazotz perhaps as i have read abit into it . Great now have i an additinal one servant project a Batman servant . also one question is the Fantasy tree of the Lostbelt now n Eldorado or outside ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    There is a Fantasy Tree in El Dorado. It's called Needle. Mostly, El Dorado has the distinction of being in an area of the world where Sacred Trees still exist, and the possibility of a Divine Tree adventing. Remember, Divine Trees anchor the biosphere into the world. So if something like that appears, regardless of the Fantasy Tree being destroyed, the Divine Tree will remain.

Blog Entries
    Watch closely, this is the almighty stratagem that can bring down even the God of War.

There was a mysterious woman who lived near the end of the Spring and Autumn period, during the conflict between the kingdom of Yue and the state of Wu.

After years of bitter submission, King Guojian of Yue finalized his plot of revenge against King Fuchai of Wu. The King of Yue, assisted by his ministers, sought weapon experts from all the lands that could train his army and give them the edge needed to defeat the superior soldiers of Wu equipped with Sun Tzu’s teachings.

One Minister Fan Li selected was a mysterious huntress living in the forest, said to be an unparalleled swordmaster. With her instructions on the sword and the art of war, the Yue army claimed victory, and the Yue Maiden’s advice and teachings were compiled into the fist book on swordsmanship in Chinese history.

Her task done, the mysterious Yue Maiden quietly returns to her abode.

It was not the first time the Mysterious Lady of the Nine Heavens assisted mortal kings on their endeavor to defend their realm against seemingly invincible opponents.

When Chi You of the Nine Li unleashed a mist that covered heaven and earth, the Mysterious Lady descended before the worried Yellow Emperor and bestowed him blessed talismans and taught him military arts. With her teachings and assistance, the Yellow Emperor vanquished Chi You and seized control of the Eight Directions.

Having fulfilled her duty, the goddess merely feels contend,
    -- yet her other half yearned for something greater...

There was a woman who lived near the end of the Spring and Autumn period, during the conflict between the kingdom of Yue and Wu.

After years of bitter submission, King Guojian of Yue finalized his plot of revenge against King Fuchai of Wu. The King of Yue, assisted by his ministers, sought beautiful women from all the lands to be sent to King Fuchai as tribute. These women were trained beforehands, and their true role would not be concubines, but spies.

One Minister Fan Li found was Xi Shi, a lady of peerless beauty. With her appearance in court of Wu, King Fuchai became obsessed with her, and neglected his responsibilities to the state, going so far as to murder the ministers that tried to shake off his infatuation. The state of Wu soon collapsed from within, and Yue emerged victorious.

Her mission done, Xi Shi withdrew to the countryside to live with her husband, Fan Li, roaming the misty lakes like fairies.

Hear closely, o Master. This is the essence of all combat, the Nameless Gates.

Appear as a fair lady and strike as a fierce tiger. The profile changes with the action of the body, and both follow the subconscious. Overshadow your adversary like the sun; but scuttle like a flushed hare. Become a whirl of silhouettes and shadows; shimmer like a mirage. Inhale, exhausting, moving in, moving back out, keeping yourself out of reach, using your strategy to block the adversary, vertical, horizontal, resisting, following, straight, devious, and all without sound.

With a method like this one man can match a hundred; a hundred men can match ten thousand. If you wish me to try out, then let’s have a demonstration right away.

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Yuenu
    Alias: Xi Shi, Jiutian Xuannu
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Historical Facts, Chinese Mythology
    Attribute: Heaven

The earthly form of Jiu Tian Xuannu, the Mysterious Lady of the Nine Heavens, the Chinese goddess of war and sex who taught the Yellow Emperor military matters and sexual arts. As the Age of the Gods wanes, the goddess has chosen to linger on the earthly realm, to fulfill her duty as Protector of the State.

In history, she was recorded as two different women, but in reality they are one and the same individual. Simultaneously, she played two similar, yet polarizing roles in securing the victory of the Kingdom of Yue against the State of Wu.

As Xi Shi, one of the Four Beauties of China, she enfeebled the King of Wu, and sowed internal discord as a double agent, while as Yuenu, she trained the Yue soldiers and in swordsmanship and the art of war, which allowed them to crush the Wu army.

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: E
    AGI: A+
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: EX
    Masks one’s presence as a Servant. This is the rank obtained through the use of her Noble Phantasm. Using a technique she developed as the Dark Lady of the Nine Heavens, Assassin utilizes the Six Ding Jade Maidens to attain true invisibility in order to fulfill her role as Protector of the State.

Personal Skills:
    Nameless Gates: EX
    A Taoist method of controlling the flow and ebb of qi within the body, which can be applied to either combat or sexual intercourse. The gates called Yin and Yang open and close, bringing to the fore either life or death. It is the specialty of the heavenly goddess that embodies the unity between killing and giving life, of conflict and reproduction, of beauty and strength. After all, love and war are the two sides of the same coin.

With this skill, it is possible for Assassin to switch between “combat mode Yuenu” and “lover mode Xi Shi”. As a combat technique, it is somewhat similar to the modern saying of “floating like a butterfly, stinging like a bee”. If deployed properly, it can even reach the firepower of a top-class Noble Phantasm.

Sword of the Yue Maiden: A+
    The first swordsmanship technique in Chinese history, taught by Yuenu to the top generals and soldiers of Guojian of Yue. It is said to be the inspiration and source of all subsequent sword techniques in all of China.

To Assassin herself, this sword technique is nothing more than the byproduct of the Nameless Gates, and thus, aside from peerless swordsmanship, it possesses no special effect that she does not already have. However, this technique can be easily taught to others, weak or strong, regardless of experience.

Drowning Beauty: A
    The extreme beauty of one of the Four Beauties of China, Xi Shi, which was said to cause fish to be so dazzled they forget how to swim and sink. Weaponized against a kingdom, this same beauty could make a king forget his responsibilities and drown with his kingdom. It is also said Xi Shi’s true beauty could only be shown while she is in pain or distressed. In essence, it is a Mystic Face of Paralysis that is activated while Assassin shows moments of weakness or vulnerability.

Lady of the Nine Heavens: C
    Vestiges of the authority of an ancient goddess who predates Taoism. One of her echoes eventually became integrated within the Taoist belief, overwriting her previous attributes. While the original Divine Authority is lost as the result of the Servant itself being her earthly avatar, Assassin still possesses both the quality of immortality and a goddess’ absoluteness of body and mind. Functionally the same as a Divine Core of the Goddess.

Noble Phantasms:
    Lingbao Liuding Mifa
    Secret Technique - Becoming Invisible to Protect the State
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    The Secret Technique of the Six Jade Maidens.
    A technique of attaining perfect invisibility using the movements of celestial bodies. Manipulating the stars, Assassin not only conceals her physical body, but also her destiny, fortune, and even her Yin and Yang, effectively becoming one with the world. In this state, her Luck parameter is entirely nullified. This invisibility effect can also be bestowed to others.

Xuan Nu Bingfa
    Art of War - Celestial Formation of Warranted Reprisal
    Type: Anti-Army
    The Dark Lady’s Art of War.
    A divine interference that is requested through the invocation of the Queen Mother of the East at times of extreme disadvantage. The Celestial form of the Mysterious Lady of the Nine Heavens is temporarily materialized using Assassin’s Saint Graph as a catalyst, and she descends upon the battlefield to exercise the full authority of a Goddess of War and Protector of the State, overturning an unfortunate situation into a clear victory.

Utilizing a myriad of heavenly items and artifacts, this Noble Phantasm aims to counter every single move the enemy employed. Numerical disadvantage is overturned by summoning spirits and demons, negative status effects suffered by allies are reversed into positive enhancements, the weaknesses in the enemies’ position and tactics are briefly revealed. In essence, it causes a guaranteed divine retribution that grows stronger the more unfavorable the allies’ situation is. If invoked while the gap of power between oneself and the enemy is small, then the power of this Noble Phantasm will also be insignificant.