Page 265 of 620 FirstFirst ... 165215255260263264265266267270275315365 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    KEKW
    haha yeah, but this time you win, my post was without too much effort.

I am done reading, i really like again what you did. I think you found use for the tool I gave you? good use, looks great.
    But I think you switched colors in the quotes, the purple color is new.
    I knew Awilix was part of the crew, instead of ixchel i thought you take the aztec Itzpapalotl, i am relieved, because I have plans for her in the future myself. And thank you for making awilix hot.
    seeing the gifs in that style is kinda funny, but I guess finding other good characters of that trope is not easy
    I think the essence skill should be second instead, so the personal skills are after that, just a minor nitpick.
    You already teased several more projects in the quotes huh? The twin gods are easy, abomination and observer are interesting, the Watcher Class for your LB?
    And I see you have some takes on the Aztec Mythology ready.
    Beast IV is a bit vague, but man that sounds pretty cool. Comparison tho, I guess you go the Cath Palug route for this one.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Mayan Mythology, actually.

I am treating Mayan and Aztec as different things at the source. It probably won't become a major part of the Amazon Lostbelt plot. Just something to keep in mind for the future.

I also had an extra FC I could have used instead of Intress. But I wanted to go with Full Human - Half Jaguar - Humanoid Jaguar for the forms.

This is the leftover I had.

Didn't fit as well. But who knows. Maybe if I search more I might get some better FCs next time. Unfortunately these are the ones I could fit with the theme I was going for.

Blog Entries
    i treat Aztec and Maya as the same thing. Same Gods, different stories in different regions close by. FGO does the same.

and i had the same girl in mind from the slime anime

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Accurate Representation of Wyvern and Delrey posting at the same time
    oha was that now a ...

joke aside :

Wyvern :really good the last Guradian God really intersting composition about her parts although i am not knowledge full in south american mythologies , really intersting though imust ask what is with the few that won her trials what does she do with them ?

Also from which series is that gif ?

Delrey:also good intersting servant albeit one that should not sratch the wrong servant as he himself is rather waek in general .

Also a little announcing may next servant will be a Remainer class servant . and i am curious what you will then say .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; September 2nd, 2021 at 03:19 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    i treat Aztec and Maya as the same thing. Same Gods, different stories in different regions close by. FGO does the same.

and i had the same girl in mind from the slime anime
    Although my knowledge isn't deep enough to truly evaluate that i like to think that from each group they should be treated individual and separate from each other .

Blog Entries
    FINALLY, my PC is back. I hope to write a servant soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    FINALLY, my PC is back. I hope to write a servant soon.
    then welcome back Therion !

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Saber of the Galaxy

"I am the ultimate Saber, here to finally bring balance to all Classes!"

Class: Saber
    Alignment: True/Good
    Region: Servant Universe
    Height: 156cm
    Weight: 49kg
    Dislikes: Fast food, tyrants, romance anime (because she gets too embarrassed to watch)
    Talent: Being a Saber
    Armaments: Laser Excalibur
    Natural Enemy: Great Golden Cosmos Emperor Gilgamesh

Stats

Str: A
    End: A
    Agi: A
    Mna: A
    Lck: A
    NP: EX

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(EX): Becoming one with the Ether, Saber has attained absolute immunity to Magecraft of all kinds. If one wants to beat her, they will need to do so in physical combat. Good luck with that, you will need it.

Riding(EX): Talent for riding. She can’t manage most mounts and vehicles, but she is amazingly effective when it comes to piloting junk spaceships. To the point that she can make a ship with no warp function warp. A thousand years into the future, this Skill has not rusted in the slightest.

Personal Skills

Cosmo Reactor(Awakened)(A): The protection of the great Universe (plot armor) that draws towards her victory’s principle of causality. After an (off-screen) tragic incident, it was combined with the Alter-Reactor of a beloved friend and awaken to its true capabilities, granting Saber something that could very well be described as unlimited power.

True Galatic Meteor Sword(A): The true form of the power given to the Saber that can destroy even stars, achieved after she completed her arduous journey (Character Development). A blade of Starlight that reaches beyond the realms of evil to strike the Great Golden Cosmos Emperor and restore balance to the Sapphire Galaxy. Not only strong against Sabers, but also the other two Knight Classes too.

Universal Instincts(A): A power attained by Saber after becoming one with the universe. She is capable of sensing "Disturbances in the Ether", expanding her fighting capabilities to levels unheard of. This is ages beyond your baby's first blindfolded blaster deflection technique.

Noble Phantasm

Azure Shine in the Fields of Elysium
    Starlight Champs-Élysées

Saber's ultimate technique and the strongest Noble Phantasm in all of the Servant Universe. A "Final Episode Attack" that is meant to defeat the final boss and close out the Cosmo Guardian Trilogy with its hypest moment.

By overdriving her Cosmo Reactor, Saber achieves faster than light flight, cracking reality while pushing her opponent into something she calls "Saber Space". There, she accumulates all the Artorium particles who exist in the past, present, and future into a larger-then-the-universe blue energy avatar of her classic self, and brings down her cosmic-sized sword into the opponent, completely de-atomizing them in the process.

It is an attack exemplifying the coolest, most ridiculous thing she could ever conceive, and most of it is completely superfluous and unnecessary, but she is pretty proud of it. In other news, a certain drilling/animation studio is legitimately triggered and threatening a lawsuit, so Saber may be in trouble there.

Background

Saber's true identity is that of the great and famous Galactica Saber, the "ultimate Saber" who ruled the oceans of a radiant planet from the distant skies. She is said to be the "Saber of Sabers" that every Saber-user dreams of, boasting the ability to fight even the most dangerous "space monsters" unassisted.

Unbeknownst to many, she is actually the far-future version of the one that calls herself "Mysterious Heroine X", from even further in the future than her "XX" self. After a life-changing event (again, off-screen) that resulted in the tragic loss of her dear friend, she decided to leave the restrictive galaxy police and went on a journey of self-discovery.

Now, as the final chapter of the Cosmo Guardian Trilogy nears its conclusion, her battle with the all-powerful Great Golden Cosmos Emperor Gilgamesh becomes ever more inevitable. Will Saber succeed in her mission and bring balance to the ether and the Classes of the galaxy?

Of course she will. She is the protagonist, after all.

Personality

A protagonist at the end of her "Hero's Journey", Saber has learned many lessons and grown a lot through her adventures across the Servant universe. She has lost her animosity towards certain Servant Classes and now understands how the universe balances itself (aka, she learned of the Class triangles).

Still, she is still herself, and some things are fundamentally rooted in her character. Saber still hates losing, and now more than ever her animosity towards the Great Golden Cosmos Emperor is at full force. No matter what version of that arrogant prick it is, she will attack on sight.

Another characteristic of her personality that has largely remained the same is her obliviousness. Beyond having no idea why people keep commenting on her clothes like it's a big thing, she was originally going to call herself "Mysterious Heroine XXX" before it was brought to her attention how that was a very bad idea.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    man, what a fun sheet. great work! I can see this be released in FGO at some point

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Tell me, what is love?
    You may say it the affection between two people. Then you remember the love for your pet.
    So it is the affection between the living.
    You can not love a pile of dirt, a metal wall, a trinket or a heap of bones.
    But what if...

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- 🕀 -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- 🕀 -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

...they would love you?

Alter-Ego of Unloved Metal
    = Golden Bride Fran =

Class
    Alter-Ego
    Alternative Classes
    Berserker, Summer-Saber
    True Name
    Frankenstein's Monster
    Aliases
    Golden Bride
    Origin
    Europe, literary works, folklore, mythology
    Height/Weight
    172cm/70kg
    Alignment
    Chaotic Neutral
    Attribute
    Earth, Phantom

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    C+ A E C C

Dislikes
    rust, rejection, cold air
    Talent
    being shiny
    Natural Enemy
    Ilmarinen, Rabbi Loew, Medea, Mordred
    Armament
    Brass Hammer, body
    Catalyst
    a pile of metals and human remains

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Magic Resistance C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.
    Her sturdy body made up of various magical elements grants her protection against spells. Granted to her through the Garments of the Golden Bride.

Devotion D
    Class Skill of the Lover Class. A skill which corresponds to the strength of the Servant's feelings towards those they love. With the skill increasing in rank the more people they loved and the more impressive their 'acts of love' towards those people were. As a Servant this means that the greater the Servant's 'love' for their Master is, the higher the boost in all parameters they will receive.
    The components that make up Alter-Ego were beings born out of love, but not for them. They are mere tools that were feared or used. They wished to love, but could not find it in their solitude. One-sided love, never to be reciprocated. Unreal love, just seeking companionship for their lonely souls. Or is it...?

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Purpose of the Clay Golem B
    One of Alter-Ego's parts is the Golem from Jewish Folklore, to be more precise the Golem of Prague Josef. The Hebrew letters inscribed on her body and the name of god on the Shem in her body grants each of her attacks a holy attribute and a rank up in her Luck. If Alter-Ego loses the Shem, this Skill is sealed and receives a rank down in her Agility and Luck. When the Shem is replaced, the Skill is reinstated, but with a lower rank.

Impact of the Bronze Guardian B
    One of Alter-Ego's parts is Talos of Greek Mythology. In Panhuman History his legend was strong enough to build a separate inscription in the throne, independent from him as a Noble Phantasm of Europa. It is more the general inspiration his existence has brought to the creation of future automata. Grants Alter-Ego ranks up in her Strength and Throwing (Stones) of the same Rank, but adds her left ankle as a weak spot to her body.

Skin and Garments of the Golden Bride C
    One part of Alter-Ego's parts is the Golden Bride from Finnic myths. The Great Smithing God Ilmarinen once forged a woman of molten gold, silver and magical metals to replace his dead wife. After fanning the flames and many failed attempts he created her, but was disappointed and tried to gift her away.
    She is the strongest of the additional parts in Alter-Ego. Her silver garments are the lambkin of Ilmarinen that were created while trying to forge her. Grants her a rank up in Mana and Magic Resistance. The golden skin covering her body is made of all the magic metals used to create the Golden Bride and increases her Endurance, but also grants her the composite skill Golden Rule (Wealth, Body, Beauty).

Wail of the Falsely Living A
    A Skill where the Servant is capable of emitting an immense scream, temporarily robbing enemies and allies alike of their ability to think and respond; those who do not expect it or are incapable of the mental resilience to withstand it may temporarily lose their ability to breathe.
    A skill that already belonged to Alter-Ego's main identity Frankenstein's Monster. Through her connection with the other components, their sorrow is added to the power of this skill, increasing it's rank by one and when imbued with the effect of her Noble Phantasm it receives a further positive modifier.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Brass Head
    Maiden's Guidance

One of Alter-Ego's parts is the Brass Head.
    According to legend one day a man thought about protecting his homeland Britain by creating a wall of brass around it. He realized it was not possible and instead settled for creating men of Brass, who would protect the coast of his beloved home. So with a friend and a naive helper they created a Brass Head, but it did not speak. After asking a spirit for help, they used fumes to make the head talk. After many days they were tired and the dull helper should observe the head and wake them if he spoke. The Brass Head indeed began speaking in cryptic messages three times, but the helper did not realize how important it was that an automaton did speak. After the third time the head spoke, it fell to the ground and shattered.
    The words it spoke were "Time is…Time was…Time is Past…"
    The prototype for something that could have become a protective automaton army is now Alter-Ego's Noble Phantasm and Weapon of Choice. A Big War Hammer with two heads on it. As a sturdy, blunt weapon, it is perfect for her fighting style. Occasionally it speaks to her and letting her know of things in a cryptic way. He can warn her of dangers or where to go. The Master and allies would have to interpret the words, as Alter-Ego does not understand very often.

Unloved Maiden's Woe
    Hot is my affection, Cold is my touch

"Every child of Northland, listen,
    Whether poor, or fortune-favored:
    Never bow before an image
    Born of molten gold and silver:
    Never while the sunlight brightens,
    Never while the moonlight glimmers,
    Choose a maiden of the metals,
    Choose a bride from gold created
    Cold the lips of golden maiden,
    Silver breathes the breath of frost."

The amalgamation of all the Spirits residing inside Alter-Ego in form of a Noble Phantasm.
    Flesh of Clay
    Hair of Bronze
    Garments of Silver
    Skin of Gold
    Bones of Humans

An alchemical combination that allows Alter-Ego control over the metallic parts of her body. She can transform parts of her body into liquid metals and use it to her will. Forming weapons or barriers or using it like extensions of her body, everything is possible. Each creation is imbued with a magical "metallic frost", which drains what is touched of it's warmth. She can also absorb the same metals into her body in a condensed form, but that makes her heavier and slower. This also allows her to heal wounds if the metals are readily avaliable.
    Her voice is imbued with the same frost effect as her weapons, but the effectiveness is limited, as most parts of ALter-Ego have a limited ability to communicate, but it still increases the Wail of the Falsely Living Skill.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

Sima Yi:
    "Huh...woman...no not you...woman liquid...like me? Tell me...do you love?"

James Moriarty:
    *Moriarty was never happier to get another daughter. Alter-Ego does enjoy his company.*

Sakata Kintoki:
    "GOOOOLDEEEN!" :golden:

Galatea, Iron Apega:
    "You...we are similar. Build for love...but problem...could be part of us...why not?"

Eostre = Ishtar/Freyja:
    "She, yes I feel his presence. Master, in the East of my realm there were other god's ruling. It was a secretive Pantheon, Great Odin wished from us to stay away from them. Not out of malice or fear, as if there was an agreement. He once told me while I was admiring his craftsmanship that there was someone surpassing him. A god that forged what he could never dream of. I think I now know what he meant. While the essence of that girl is far inferior to our Valkyries, his ability to use the most difficult metals is...astonishing."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

The core part of Alter-Ego is Frankenstein's monster. Based upon the artificial life created by Victor Frankenstein in Mary Shelley's novel "Frankenstein: or the Modern Prometheus". Created as a patchwork of lifeless flesh, given life by the energy harnessed from lightning, it was unfortunately not how Victor imagined his creation. He disassembled and abandons her. But she was able to repair herself in his absence. During her contact with the outside world she developed emotions and wished for a mate to not be alone anymore. She searched for her father and ask him to make another one of her. But he declined over and over. Despaired she killed everyone he loved and knew, even chasing him into the Antarctic. In the end he rather died than create another abomination. After his death she killed herself in the flames, so that her ashes will scatter across the ocean.

In the 16th century a rabbi named Loew created a Golem out of clay from the banks of the Vitava River through rituals and Hebrew Incantations. His purpose was to defend the Jews in the Prague Ghetto from anti-Semitic attacks and pogroms under the command of the Holy Roman Emperor. The Golem of Prague was named Josef and it was said he could make himself invisible and summon spirits. He Golem was liked by the people as a helpful tool, carrying bags, searching for missing children and repelling evildoers. But one day the Golem felt love for someone, but they rejected their advances. Unable to control the budding emotions inside the clay chest, it went on a murderous rampage. It could only be stopped when the rabbi removed the Shem (piece of paper with a name of god on it) from it's mouth. The Golem was immobilized and fell. The body was then stored inside the synagogue in front of which he was stopped. According to legends it still resides there, waiting to be revived when Jews need protection. One anecdote claims a Nazi once climbed to the attic, where the Golem rests to destroy it, but he died under suspicious circumstances. Nowadays it is questioned if the Golem still rests in Prague.

Talos was a giant automaton made of bronze to protect Europa on the island Crete from Pirates and Invaders. He circles the Island's shores three times a day. The Smithing God Hephaistos build the giant at the request of Zeus to prevent kidnapping of his lover. Some believed Talos could have been the survivor of the fabled "Age of Bronze". When the Argonauts arrived he help them at bay by throwing giant boulders at them. Talos was destroyed after the Witch Medea was able to let him bleed out from his ankle.

After the Finnic Smithing god Ilmarinen mourned the los of his wife for several months, he decided to forge himself a new bride to keep him warm from the cold of night. He threw gold, silver and magic metals into the furnace and let his servants work the bellows to forge his new companion - The Golden Bride.
    The first time he created the most beautiful lambkin of golden fur, but it was no golden maiden, so he threw the lambkin back into the furnace. He added gold, he added silver and forged anew. Then a foal awakened in the fire. Mane of gold, head of silver hooves of copper. But this work of art was no bride of gold, so he ordered the colt back into the furnace. He forger anew, added more metals, fanned the flames with magic wind and finally he succeeded, a Golden Bride formed. He made her feet, hands, ears, eyes, mouth, but none of them worked, none were functioning like a real woman's. He laid her to bed and added many furs to keep himself warm in the night. His site was warm, his others dead and cold. He was disappointed and decided to give her away to his brother Väinämöinen, but he declined her and told the people of his realm to never take an artificial woman and that she instead should be made into a thousand trinkets.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Live for Love without Life

The sad stories that are forgotten inside the stories. All are tragic beings.
    An absurd monster of rotting flesh just wished to not be alone, to love her father and love someone of her kind. But she was the only one, destined to die alone.
    A puppet made of river's dirt, serving his community, giving it's all to just make everyone happy. A protector, but the moment it wished for something in return, it was denied. Not allowed to love and like a child it rampaged. Forgotten it's service, forgotten the good it's done, forgotten in a dusty attic it ended up.
    A guardian of bronze, build to protect a lover, but just one of many. He lived with her, carried her frail body in his massive hands, listened to her joys and sorrows. She was all he had. A love he could not dare to understand, else heaven's fury will be upon him. And then who else will protect her? Who else will hold her? It was the last thing on his mind and every drop of brazen ichor he bled was for her alone.
    The precious maiden of precious metal. She was made to love him, but cold was her embrace. Why was she lacking what he needed? Born in the furnace she awakened as a woman of heat like the sun, but froze over like the moon. Given away to love someone else instead. Then be destroyed for some shiny trinkets. Oh poor bride that would never become a bride, if you could have just spoken out your love.

What do their stories teach us?
    To be loved you have to live.
    Wandering Dead yearn for love, but not receive it.
    First Live. Then live for love.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    Another quickie. Really old idea I had. The love theme came during production. But I decided to not make her a Lover to show the latent tragedy.
    I thought about going in deeper into the alchemy part, but that is a can of worms I dont dare to open yet.
    Now you can go back to sleep, chat :roman:

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    An interesting alternate interpretation ot Fran's legend (as well as the concept of unrequited love in general) and that bond CE is great (I'm just weak to angsty, tragic romances).

There's just one major flaw, really, a missed opportunity...
    Ever since the very first line, I was fully expecting a BABY DON'T HURT ME joke somewhere in the sheet.
    My expectations are unfulfilled, and my immersion ruined.
    0/10 literally unreadable

Blog Entries
    god dammit, a missed opportunity
    but thanks

now I have to decide who to do next. I dont want to stumble into a bigger project next, so deciding who on my list cant develop into one is hard
    Last edited by DelRey; September 3rd, 2021 at 02:46 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Snake of Big Size

Class: Ruler
    True Name: Daybit Sem Void
    Region: Nevada, USA
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Height: 182cm
    Weight: 88kg
    Character Writer: Tomotaka Kunihiro
    Traits: Demonic, Divine, Female, Humanoid, Living Human, Pseudo-Servant, Servant

Major Appearances in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters

Strength: D
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: EX
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

CLASS SKILLS

Magic Resistance: A
    Increases own debuff resistance by 20%.

Divinity: B
    Increases own damage by 175.

Mixed Blood: A
    Charges own NP gauge by 4% every turn.
    Last edited by sentence; December 25th, 2022 at 06:26 PM.

Leaving aside the rest of the sheet, is that a reference to that weird Cath Palug NTR post in her reaction to Muramasa?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fair Tyrant View Post
    Leaving aside the rest of the sheet, is that a reference to that weird Cath Palug NTR post in her reaction to Muramasa?
    Nope, it's supposed to be joke because Shirou is another "harem protagonist" like Shiki.
    And Cath Palug just thinks that scene was strange.

Basically her seeing Muramasa with his Artoria (Caster), and saying "he's noble and interesting man", and Cath going "what? Why is that human even interesting?"
    Maybe I should've convey it better.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not sure this needed to be a thing in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Not sure this needed to be a thing in the first place.
    I removed the Cath Palug part, maybe wasn't best idea.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean mixing up two separate characters with very wildly different stories for a big boob Raikou face Arcuied Servant. Makes no sense at all when Funny Vamp/Berserker Arc are there.

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    I mean mixing up two separate characters with very wildly different stories for a big boob Raikou face Arcuied Servant. Makes no sense at all when Funny Vamp/Berserker Arc are there.
    That's Altrouge pseudo-servant and not Arcueid

So this is why it's different from Funny vamp one

Do you think it's possible to make Altrouge better somehow that this pseudo-servant?

I think the random Raikou pseudo-Servant is a part of it, given that there doesn't seem to be much justification for it. Unrelated, but the gameplay style skill descriptions are annoying because it leaves out what they actually do.