Page 342 of 621 FirstFirst ... 242292332337340341342343344347352392442 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Now this is an interesting depiction of Charles. Fersen and Dudley welcomes him to the club, though that club would probably get very depressing real soon.

Real talk, not the first depiction of Charles that implies him having feelings (be it mere admiration or a more romantic one) for Jeanne, but you really took that one step further, in a good way. I especially like your interpretation of that first NP.

All in all, good job capping off the recent trend of Jeanne impersonators... unless someone still wants to do that Maria Quiteria sheet.
    Club: One of us! One of us!! One of us!!!
    The Round Table:... But we did it first...

Honestly didn't realize. I don't often look at other people's stuff when I make Servants, but a lot of times I do people haven't yet. This time, when I found the faceclaim at its source, I was like "guess this is the thing now".

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I half expected the Charles one to be a Pretender Maria Quitéria. Fortunately the thread is not so far gone intp that craze just yet
    Shoot. Missed opportunity. How could I have been so blind?
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You could always redo the sheet sometimes later if you fell unsatisfied with it.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; December 12th, 2021 at 05:00 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Genuinely surprised by the lack of Christmas sheets despite us being so close to Christmas.

Blog Entries
    damn, congratulations to the master craftsmen who did the meme in the quotes.
    Truly wonderful
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Genuinely surprised by the lack of Christmas sheets despite us being so close to Christmas.
    good Holday servants are more difficut then it seems and look .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    ask and you shall receive. somewhat

Silent night, holy night
    All is calm, all is bright...

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ❅ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ❅ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

...Fear and tremble before his might.
    No use running from the Eternal White...

F O R E I G N E R
    of the Silent Night
    = Sir Santa Franklin =

Class
    Foreigner
    Alternative Classes
    Rider
    True Name
    Sir John Franklin (Santa)
    Aliases
    Haunter of Christmas Sinners,
    The Man who ate your Boots
    Origin
    England, Arctic, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    250cm/300kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Evil
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    B+ B+ C+ D E

Dislikes
    warmth, christmas sinners, swearing, alcohol (especially eggnog)
    Talent
    cannibalism, commanding, teaching sinners a lesson
    Natural Enemy
    Sir James Clark Ross, Inuit Pantheon, other Santa Servants
    Armament
    tainted ice armor, rotten sledge, Kikituk figures
    Catalyst
    a sledge from any of his expeditions

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain B
    Foreigner Class Skill. Denotes a being that descended from the void of outer space, asserting one's existence outside of time and reality.
    The Wind-Walker once came from beyond the void, a realm of absolute cold. He made the Arctic his new home, but established himself too much in the consciousness of the tribes living near him - the Inuit. Therefore his rank as an 'Outer God' was lowered, but in turn, his Divinity increased. In fight against the Inuit, the rank lowers by one. In the cold winter, it is as if Foreigner returned home, closer to his lord.

Divinity B++
    In exchange for the lowered rank in Existence Beyond the Domain, Foreigner obtained a higher rank in Divinity, due to his direct influence on the Inuit belief system. The rank rises slightly when fighting Inuit Servants.
    Now that he has taken on the role of Santa, his rank received an additional positive modifier.

Wechuge A-
    A skill that denotes the owner as a Wechuge.
    The Wechuge is a being that was devoured by
    madness
    greed
    through the 'Curse of the Wendigo', but was greedy enough to even devour the curse and made this power their own.
    Due to the curse originating directly from the Outer God, this skill is in essence the same as Insanity.
    Increases the rank of Devouring to A+. In addition, it raises his parameter for each body or Servant devoured. This also enables a limited Shapeshifting ability like growing in size or forming the armor of corrupted Frost that encases him.
    Wechuge are Apex Wendigos and are therefore able to command Wendigos. Due to their nature as half-human, half-beast the effect is a blur of the effects of Voyager of the Snowstorm for the human part and of a Familiar skill for the beast part of Wendigos.
    During the Christmas season, the rank was slightly lowered, which has effects on his other Skills. He makes less use of his Wendigo Crew and journeys alone with the beasts of the Arctic cold as his shadow.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Protection of Faith (Corrupted Christmas) B-
    A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.
    Foreigner was a pious Christian all his life. But during his last days, the Cold Silence of the North corrupted his faith. The god he praised all his life is still the same, at least in his mind. Therefore he believes that Christmas is a festivity for the Wind-Walker. But he does not bring presents and joy,
    but punishment and dread.
    Foreigner believes Christmas is a reminder that infringing on other people's homes is a grave sin, a taboo. They shall not forget it, therefore an envoy of his god will break into their home and remind them of the terror they supported for centuries. Foreigner gained a Territory Infringement-like effect, by ignoring the consequences of transgressing other's realms through his faith alone.
    You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout, I'm telling you why. Santa Franklin is coming to town.

Voyager of the Snowstorm B
    The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. This Skill also has the effects of both Charisma of Absolute Freeze(False), Military Tactics, and Mana Burst (Blizzard).
    Foreigner does not use his HMS Terror, but instead uses a rotten sleigh that was taken from the remains of his victims up North drawn by ghastly beasts.
    Despite the apparent downgrade, his Freezing Charisma and Mana Burst Skills were severely ranked up.
    Santa is loved, Santa is feared. You know he is coming when a blizzard appeared.
    He walks through the storm, veiled in cold mist. Fear, little worm, you are on his list.

Devouring A+
    A skill superior to Vampirism. Rank increased through Wechuge.
    Instead of gaining strength from 'merely consuming blood', the owner of this skill gains the same effects as Vampirism by consuming skin, flesh, bones, or anything else that is a natural part of an organism or was created from it.
    Foreigner even surpasses that and can 'devour' other concepts that belong to humans like 'Names' and 'Knowledge'.
    The rank of this skill was ranked down during the season. He refrains from eating (too many) bad children and instead of devouring their names, he only strikes them from his list.
    What will you find in your boots this year, naughty child? Probably nothing, not even your boots. You may try to appease him with cookies and milk, but will it wash away your sins?

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Kikituk Qiqirn
    Red-Mouthed Hounds, that did know no Bounds

Foreigner carries three ornate Kikituk with a dark green aura of bloodlust surrounding them.
    A Kikituk is an effigy made by the corrupted Angakkuq, the Inuit Shamans who befell the Cold Death's influence. They are objects of power, which can be invoked with Magical Energy and come to life as the shaman's familiar. Foreigner can throw these canine Kikituq and they come to life as three terrifying hounds.
    They are the Qiqirn, evil spirits in the Inuit Mythology, described as bald vicious dogs. Their presence alone is enough to bring potentially lethal convulsions to animals and men alike. They are dogs that were befallen with the Curse of the Wendigo. Dogs are greedy creatures. They devour even if it cost them their life. Instead of becoming Wendigos, their existence evolved closer to that of a Wechuge, but lack the intellect. They are the perfect familiars for a Wechuge like Foreigner. They share the Wechuge and Devouring Skill with Foreigner at a lower rank. They follow his commands even if it is just a gesture.
    If one of them is killed, they return to their Kikituk form and can not be used again, until a human heart was inserted into it.
    If Foreigner judged someone beyond salvation, he lets them loose on the victim. With red-tinted fangs, they will then drive Foreigner's sleigh of frozen limbs, bound by human tendons, and ride into the boundless cold.

Silent Night, Holy Night
    The Naughty Child slumbers within us

An always active Noble Phantasm.
    His presence is like a constant Mental Attack. It creates the drive to do something naughty, which will break a taboo. But then your name will end up on Foreigner's "Bad Children List".
    You don't want to be on Foreigner's list.
    He considers everyone on his list as taboo breakers and they need to be punished. How else will they learn their lesson?
    Once they are marked as a 'taboo breaker' they are inflicted with a curse, which will alter their perception.
    Every time they give in on their urge to break taboos, even if they are banal activities for you, but a taboo for the Inuit people, they will feel cold shivers in their bones, see blinding flashes of white, notice a green gaze in the corner of their eyes or a temporary loss of hearing. If they do not cease...their name appears on Santa's list. Then he will come.
    Once you look him in the eyes, a powerful spell is activated. A local Reality Marble is erected, but only around the 'naughty child'. The target sees themselves in the middle of somewhere unknown. An endless snowy world, a white cast sky, and a relentless blizzard that swallows all sounds.
    A realm of dead, white silence, free of sin.
    And in the distance, only some pale red stars can be seen shining through the colorless nothingness, where all sense of space and time is lost.
    In the real world the victim appears unresponsive to your words and becomes severely hypothermic. They can not see you. They can not hear you. They can not even feel you.
    What they experience is White Torture.
    A sensory deprivation attack, both physically and mentally.
    A condition known to be used by cruel regimes, but also as a natural phenomenon in the Arctic and Antarctic. The scientists who reside in his former home suffer from it day in and day out. A condition which assaults their body and mind. Parts of their brain shrink and they can be compared to Alzheimer and PTSD patients.
    The victims will surely suffer from at least one of them afterward.
    It is as if the Wind-Walker's rage still lingers in his abandoned halls.
    Servants can resist this attack and break free earlier through their will or various resistances, but their sense of time and distance is severely hampered for a while afterward.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

Sir John Franklin has returned for the Christmas season. The nights of gnawing frost and the atmosphere thick with greed for gifts called for his presence. The blasphemy, the sinners, they need to be reminded. They shall not forget the taboo of trespassing. They stepped into the house of god and now they celebrate.
    Surely the blizzards outside herald his coming. The stories about a man entering your home at night must be a warning. They teach them a lesson, the horrifying experience of foreigners entering your sacred land. Now Foreigner enters yours.
    He misunderstood what Christmas is about and now brings terror to a joyous time.
    Despite his god Ithaqua despising the act of infringing on borders, he approves of Foreigner's methods. He spreads the message.
    Pretty hypocritical if you think about it.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

"Eggnog? You offer me alcohol?! You are beyond saving, begone."

"This world is greedier than I thought. A celebration of greed, a gathering to present the fruits of labor from countries not their own. Days of breaking taboos. They desire gifts? I shall deliver their greatest gift. Salvation. But it will not be joyous."

"They once stepped foot in his realm. They came to the cradle of winter. They celebrated themselves. Will they cheer this year too?
    For I am his envoy this year. Winter is coming, Chaldea.
    Winter is coming."

"The sinners painted over his world. Today I will return the favor. I will color them snow-white and blood-red. They do like those colors today, don't they?"

"Curse one more time, and I will punish you. He himself will be your judge."

Santa Pytheas:
    "You ventured into his realm too. I see, you were not worthy enough. You knew when to stop. Good."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Festival

There is snow on the ground,
    And the valleys are cold,
    And a midnight profound
    Blackly squats o’er the wold;
    But a light on the hilltops half-seen hints of feastings unhallow’d and old.

There is death in the clouds,
    There is fear in the night,
    For the dead in their shrouds
    Hail the sun’s turning flight,
    And chant wild in the woods as they dance round a Yule-altar fungous and white.

To no gale of earth’s kind
    Sways the forest of oak,
    Where the sick boughs entwin’d
    By mad misteltoes choke,
    For these pow’rs are the pow’rs of the dark, from the graves of the lost Druid-folk.

And mayst thou to such deeds
    Be an abbot and priest,
    Singing cannibal greeds
    At each devil-wrought feast,
    And to all the incredulous world shewing dimly the sign of the beast.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:

Hello there. Happy 4th 3rd Advent. I hope you liked this one. I do. I write this mid-November btw because I wanted enough time for the contest.
    I surprised myself how well the base version of Franklin works for a dark version of Santa. Tho I do find it mildly humorous how hypocritical it is as someone hating infringing on homes playing santa.
    I was happy when I noticed that the original artist of the Franklin picture made other art. It is concept art for some minions of a corrupting ice dragon, who also has some mind control abilities. So it fit really well after all! And seeing the pic with three wolves was just perfect. Else I would have searched for some caribou or reindeer monsters for him. But using the dogs that explorers used for transport fits better with his lore.
    It all came together pretty nicely, the hardest thing was actually finding a way to make the line gradient look like I wanted.
    Since I posted my little project in February I have yet to see someone else trying their hands on Inuit Mythology. Disappointing!

Edit: Yes i did consider using him as my entry, but I decided my 4th Christmas Servant fits better together with my main entry.

Else, the CE poem is from Lovecraft himself and I will leave you with this timeless classic.

Last edited by DelRey; December 12th, 2021 at 05:26 PM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Pretty good. I particularly like how gruesome his sled is.

Blog Entries
    I have been planning this since the beginning of the year. I have carried this on my back and am finally relieving myself of this load. I can die in peace now.

Sword Sleighing Santa

Source
    Class: Santa Rider
    Other Classes: Saber, Berserker
    True Name: Vortimer
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Height: 205 cm.
    Weight: 101 kilo.
    Likes: All the good little boys and girls. Giving gifts. Milk and cookies.
    Dislikes: Naughty children. Poor decorations. Not finding milk and cookies.
    Natural Enemy: Sir Santa Franklin

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Riding (C):
    Rather than referring to a mount, this Riding Skill only applies to ‘riding’ Bronllavyn as a ‘sleigh’ to deliver gifts to all the good people of the world.

Magic Resistance (A):
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Personal Skills:
    Mana Burst (Christmas Light) (A):
    A subspecies of Mana Burst that is allowed only to saints, holy maidens, and holy knights, it endows them with advantage towards the evil aligned.

Rather than changing the power itself or its effects, this merely alters its presentation. Whenever he uses it, it is accompanied by a flash of multi-colored Christmas themed lights.

Imperial Gifter (A):
    A modification of his original Imperial Privilege Skill, but one that changes the target of the ‘gift’ to others rather than himself.

Christmas Saint (A):
    Due to his blessing by Saint Germainus and his efforts in rebuilding and establishing churches as well as being enhanced by becoming Santa, Rider’s Sainthood is just below the highest one could possess, gaining effects such as "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma", and "production of a holy shroud is possible".

Gift of the Saint (A):
    Skill acquired by completely turning into Santa Claus and enriching hearts by giving presents.

While he is not good with words, Rider is an amazing listener and has discerned what the perfect gift for every inhabitant of Chaldea would be. The problem being that the notes he leaves with them often come off as slightly threatening due to poor wording, leading some to leave them untouched in their rooms, wondering who these mystery packages could possibly be from.

Noble Phantasm
    Benedizione Christmas: My Body is My Gift (A)
    Anti-Unit
    A modification of his original Noble Phantasm that allows him to bestow its effects on others, granting them its various abilities while locking them for his personal use. He doesn’t seem to mind, though. It’s Christmas, after all.

Bronllavyn: Sword of Sleighing (EX)
    Anti-Space
    Due to becoming Santa, Bronllavyn’s power to connect space has increased beyond the bounds that previously restrained it. In order to complete his mission to deliver gifts across the world, Bronllavyn’s range has extended to encompass the entire Earth. With this newfound power, Rider can teleport and create portals to any section of space across the planet. It is unfortunate that this power only manifests during the holiday season.

Lore
    Endeavoring to follow in the steps of the saints before him, Vortimer learned of the trend of transfiguring your Saint Graph during the Christmas season to spread good cheer and presents among others. Deciding this was an excellent way to honor his standing, he did so, taking it upon himself to spread the joy wherever man may tread. Now, if only he could smile more, he would mark off two things from his holiday to do list.

Personality
    Vortimer's stoic and often taciturn demeanor has not changed due to his transfiguration, leaving him still a generally silent, imposing presence that still manages to affect an air of calm about him. However, this does make his duties as Santa slightly more difficult. Having issue finding the correct words to say when giving gifts and often scaring others if caught placing a gift without their knowledge. He's aware of this though, and endeavors to generally stay out of sight when delivering presents.

Still, the mere fact of being Santa has inherently made children very excitable around him, and, while he struggles trying to figure out how to interact with them in a properly santa-like manner, he somehow manages to come off as a gentle giant. Albeit, one wielding a massive sword and a scowl that could curdle eggnog, but he's trying. He can even be seen smiling every once in a while, which is far more than he usually does.

Relationships

Artoria Pendragon (Saber): Hm. I’m sure I have something.
    Pulls large stuffed lion out of nowhere
    That seems right.

Knights of the Round Table: They each get their own Artoria plushie, each of which is a different form she can be summoned as.

Merlin: (Caster): You get...
    looks at list.
    Nevermind.

Vortigern Pendragon: A Christmas dinner has been scheduled.

Vortigern (Avenger): He’s not invited

Uther Pendragon: Though he is.

Semiramis, Hassan of Serenity: Magically insolated gloves for you, and a reservation at the EMIYA Café for you. One of these was harder to get than the other.

Morgan Pendragon: Spend more time with your family. My gift is telling you what to give them.

Santa Rachmaninoff and Santa Veles: It concerns deeply that you qualify.

Sir Santa Franklin: You especially so. Seems my sword will get further use than I thought.

Santa Musa: But here we have a truly cheerful giver.

???: A star of guidance. And who will you lead tonight?

???: Birth and rebirth. The season ends, and the world begins anew.

Sorry I nixed him for the contest, but this one's still for you, White. Consider your "burly and angry-looking man giving presents to children" needs met.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; December 13th, 2021 at 05:03 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Pretty good. I particularly like the noble phantasm.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Tsk. Summoned like this...? No matter. I am servant Archer. Are you my comrade?"

Sources: Miyumi, Zerochan.net. Miyumi, Zerochan.net. Mudrock, Aminoapps.com. Flame2frost, Zerochant.net. Kutty_Sark, Deviantart.com
    Class: Archer
    True Name: Rama
    Origin: Hindu Mythology, Ramayana
    Alignment: Lawful-Good
    Dislikes: Depravity and Evil
    Natural Enemy: Ravana
    Catalyst: A copy of the Ramayana, Brahmastra, or another one of his armaments.
    Armaments: Discs (E+-rank), Shuuravra (D+-rank), Modhaki and Shikhari (C+-rank), Trisula (B+-rank), Pinaka (A+-rank), and Brahmastra (A*-rank)
    "You seem knowledgable... but yes. I am indeed so endowed. Thank the gods and Vishnu for my blessings"

Parameters

Spoiler:
    Str: B+
    End: B+
    Agi: A*
    Mna: B+
    Lck: B+

"Impressed? I have to be strong to defeat the likes of others. Lucky you, this is my strongest class"

Lore

Spoiler:
    Hero of the Ramayana, the villain the evil demon king Ravana. Initially he went on many adventures with his wife Sita, eventually becoming king of the nation Kosala. An avatar of Vishnu, he bears a strong destiny and fated luck.

Yet for all his luck a series of unfortunate events would set him to be forever separated from his wife Sita until the day they returned to their godly patrons; Vishnu and Lakshmi. When he intervened between the monkeys Sugriava and Vali, he acted like a coward and secretly attacked him, ending in Vali's death. Cursed by their wife, Sita and Rama would forever become separated.

Despite his many weapons and blessings, he is in fact completely human. This fact allowed him to storm, with his army of monkeys, Ravana's capital, his flagship the Pushpaka Vimana, and even deal the killing blow. Yet he was surprised when Ravana, in his dying breathe, revealed his sadness that he underestimated Rama and wished they could fight without anything holding them back.

After he rescued his wife he forgot about this encounter, merely remembering it as a great adventure to save his wife... yet he would be separated as his wife left him after rumors of her being a demon circulated. Even though he knew them to be false, he never attempted to stop her nor did he do anything to chase after her. He ruled his kingdom until his death.

Even now however that ancient curse plagues him, preventing him from meeting Sita on amicable terms. The curse does not prevent them from meeting, merely the amicable enjoyment of one another. For example, during a holy grail war it is incredibly difficult for Rama and Sita to become allies as their masters will have ideological differences.

"... Sorry master. Please... do not ask of my wife. Leave... leave it be"

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: EX

Spoiler:
    Having fought the Demon King Ravana, whose level of prana was on the level of a true god, he has this skill at an extraordinary rank in spite of having been a completely normal human.

At this rank magecraft simply cannot touch him, bar the greatest thaumaturgies or highest rituals from the Age of Gods and even then they are only 25% effective. He truly is a magus killer.

"I'll admit, had I been recorded prior to Ravana, this skill would be far less... but he raised it so high because of how mighty he was... thank the gods, were I not blessed I'd be dead"

Independent Action: B+

Spoiler:
    As a king he never followed others in life. Rather he walked his own path even to his own detriment. Yet this does not denote an unwillingness to cooperate, merely to act separate if needed.

At this rank he can operate autonomously for a week and even engage in combat if needed. Yet he needs to reconnect to his master should he decided to try utilizing a noble phantasm, as using one while separate will drain him and reduce his time down to a mere hour.

"I am a proper servant... but sometimes a king needs some alone time. Don't worry. I'll always return... well, if I don't it means something went wrong, comrade"

Personal Skills

Blessings of the Gods and Sages: A++

Spoiler:
    A powerful form of divinity that focuses on retaining his humanity while granting him the advantages of divinity. A workaround devised by the god Vishnu. Generally, these only manifest as minor boons from the gods granted before his birth. However the powers from the sages is completely different.

Learning magecraft from them, gaining boons and blessings from them, he also gained weapons from them and learned their true names, granting him their full power. Through his training and blessings, he become the strongest among humanity.

Effectively, this skill allows him access to any skill he desires so long as he does not select the skill above A rank. Further, it must not be a skill explicitly unique to a particular servant (the demonic king of lanka for example is unattainable to him). However when he accesses a skill he cannot change skills without active effort, requiring at least total focus for 10 solid seconds.

Yet this is not the only power granted by this skill. He can also endow an ally with a skill at or below A rank. While they only have it for a period of 1 hour, and he can only do one person at a time, it is still an asset he doesn't mind utilizing, especially if his master likes fighting with him.

Innately, this skill grants him a + modifier to all of his skills and parameters. Should such modifiers exceed 3 plus modifiers, it becomes a * modifier instead.

This skill innately allows him to utilize the noble phantasms within his Vishnu Bruja as though he were the appropriate class for them.

"I did get a lot of help... but that's fine, I think... humans are supposed to raise each other up, no? Fitting that humanity's strength would fell a demon king..."

Charisma: B+

Spoiler:
    A beloved king of Kosala, after his return and ascension he was widely popular even during the rumors of his wife, many viewing him as a devoted husband to a wicked woman. His only true regret was not doing something about the situation nor believing his wife.

As a result of this any comrades he gains are empowered by his words, preventing demoralization and strengthening them with a plus modifier in their actions. Further, this skill grants an additional plus modifier due to being empowered by his skill 'Blessings of the Gods and Sages'.

"Yes... Kosala was a wonderful kingdom. Even though they offended my wife, I cannot fully fault them. No... I can only fault myself..."

Curse of Separation: A+

Spoiler:
    The curse placed upon his core by the wife of the monkey vali whom he murdered with a sneak attack, due to it and its strength he will never meet Sita in his lifespan. So strong is it that it even manifests in events such as the Holy Grail War.

Effectively, while it cannot prevent another master from acquiring Sita as a servant it can ensure she goes to a master whose ideology clashes with the master of Rama, delaying her summoning for this purpose. In the event it cannot, it changes to simply imposing penalties to Rama should he or his master become an ally to Sita intentionally, ranking down all of his parameters, skills, armaments, and noble phantasms by 2 ranks. Further, it seals the skill 'Blessings of the Gods and Sages'.

"... Sorry, master... but please... even if it lowers our chances... please let me save her!"

Territory Infringement: A++

Spoiler:
    He stormed the capital of Lanka. He laid siege to its castle. He entered the fully operational battleship Pushpaka Vimana. He intruded upon Ravana's throne room. All while being a normal human being. Such a feat earns him this skill.

Effectively he can enter others territories without tripping alarms, activating traps, or suffering ill effects. While they do not receive regional or foundational bonuses, they do indeed not suffer from being outside of it. Rather, any bonuses granted by a region vanish while any negatives for a particular region do not apply.

However Rama takes it a step further being able to pinpoint, locate, and intrude even on extra-spacial territories such as reality marbles and pocket dimensions so long as the bounded fields creating them are not EX-ranked, in which case he is entitled to a luck check to invade. As before, he does not have to follow the rules of the new space and is not subject to penalties from it.

"It is unthinkable even now... those monkeys were extraordinary. They conquered humans. They conquered demons. They conquered those horrible mutations. They even stood in the face of the demon king himself... all following me. I will always be grateful to my comrades"

Personality

Spoiler:
    This version, while similar to the version that hadn't abandoned Sita and younger, is different. He is the version before the rumors began. The Rama that had finally returned from the victory over Ravana and was crowned queen. A Rama that has yet to abandon Sita.

To this Rama it is unthinkable to abandon her. If he discovers Sita is an enemy servant he will try to pair with her as much as possible. While he is not willing to abandon his comrade, neither is he willing to abandon Sita. He will not kill himself to be released from the situation, merely he will create a stalemate.

Yet in battles not involving Sita he is a very pragmatic fighter. He will mentally calculate the quickest way to victory and take it so long as he deems the method not unethical. Usually this means not employing strategies such as assassinations, torture, or betrayals.

Interestingly however some methods that are considered unethical by modern standards but not him include ambushes, sneak attacks, and trickery. These things he considers perfectly acceptable, believing them to be neutral actions.

When not in battle he is a very curious individual, wishing to learn as much as he can about the modern world. Interestingly, his primary focus will be entertainment. For some reason he views entertainment as the height of culture and likes to indulge in it in moments he can.

He also likes tending to pets. His favorite pet are monkeys.

"So this is it comrade... the eve of our destiny... are you okay? I'm a bit scared but... I've always faced destiny with a smile... but what of you, comrade? If you feel you can't, then leave the fight to me... mm. Good answer, comrade. I'm glad we met"

Interactions

Spoiler:
    Master
    "Hm. Yes, you'll do. Not that I can do anything if you didn't... no, I have some options. Training chief among them... that said, do you want some? I am somewhat adept at magecraft...

Sita
    "... tsk... life is so cruel... why must we be foes...!?... I can't do this... please, master... don't make me fight her!"

Ravana
    "... You... only want to fight...? Is that... why you kidnapped her!? Is that your only reason!?"

Vaisravana
    "Goddess of wealth... you once granted me a boon to fight Ravana... now we meet as enemies... let us fight honorably, oh great northern goddess."

Noble Phantasm

Vishnu Bruja
    Arms of the Great One

Type: Anti-Army

Spoiler:
    A crystallization of the weapons he received from the sages, it serves as a ephermeal storage of them. He has several different weapons each with their own powers and strengths. These are Discs, Shuuravra, Modhaki and Shikhari, Trisula, Pinaka, and his pride and joy Brahmastra.

While the noble phantasm does not allow him to masterfully wield all these weapons the personal skill Blessings of the Gods and Sages does grant near full mastery and their true names. However despite this there are some issues in utilizing them as noble phantasms.

Specifically, that some are better suited to other classes. Below each are listed except Brahmastra;

• Rshiyon ka Nirnay; Discs, Type: Anti-Unit, Rank: E+: Adds momentum to itself equivalent to gunfire when thrown and automatically follows targeted enemies until called back, when true name is released it is imperceptible to enemies unaware of Rama.
    • Daiveey Krodh Kee Bhaala; Shuuravra, Type: Anti-Unit, Rank: D+: A golden javelin adorned with an opal, aquamarine, and a ruby that utilizes D-rank lightning mana bursts when used to attack. When thrown after its true name is called, it becomes a bolt of divine lightning that bypasses divine or faith-based protections.
    • Pyaar Aur Napharat Kee Mutthee[/COLOR]; Modhaki and Shikhari, Type: Anti-Unit, Rank: C+: A black and white pair of clubs, one made of wood adorned in jewels and the other covered in rust and made of metal. They are normally C-ranked armaments but if their true names are called they combine to form a great hammer that disrupts the Od of their opponent, potentially stunning them whenever struck and granting the personal skill Mana Burst at C-rank.
    • Pyaar Kya Hai ye Jaanana Aur Pyaar se Inkaar Karana; Trishula Shakti, Type: Anti-Army, Rank: B+: A trident used by shiva, it is gold and adorned in jewels. It grants the personal skill Mana Burst (Lightning) at B rank and when its true name is called a series of lightning bolts strike the trident and the surrounding area. Unlike a god, he cannot control it and it is weaker.
    • Vinaash ka Bhavy Pavitr Dhanush; Pinaka, Type: Anti-Army, Rank: A+: A golden bow with black and green vines wrapping it like filigree. The bow used to be a divine bow but in his hands is simply a very strong noble phantasm. All arrows that are fired have an Anti-Evil property assigned and the bowstring cannot be broken by any known force. When its true name is called, the next arrow fired splits into identical copies for each enemy within his visual range and cause and effect are reversed; The arrows strike their enemies with the cause being written after the fact. Unlike most NPs, the exact position the enemies are struck is random, not always fatal.

"Hmph! Do not think me incapable, assassin! I am not merely an archer! Modhaki! Shikhari!... surprised? Good... let that seal your fate! Pyaar Aur Napharat Kee Muthee!"

Raakshas Bhedee Amar
    Brahmastra, Killer of Demons

Type: Anti-Unit

Spoiler:
    Brahmastra, a gift from a sage of brahma the creator god who wanted Ravana to be defeated but felt honor-bound to uphold his gift. This arrow was created not to pierce his gift but to enable the human who would be fated with Ravana's defeat a sure-fire method.

It is not divine at all but rather can only work for Rama. In others hands it is simply an arrow that will not break and has a plus modifier against other demons. In his hands, it becomes a powerful weapon. Unlike while a Saber where it must be thrown, here he can utilize it as a dagger or arrow though the latter is better.

In his hands, it has the vaunted A* ranking meaning in a clash between A-ranked armaments it will always win out. Further it has inherently anti-demon properties, becoming EX-ranked whenever facing a demon. Additionally, if fired by a bow successfully, then their parameters are ranked down once if struck.

However when its true name is called and it is fired from Pinaka a new effect occurs. Effectively it becomes an absolute demon-slaying weapon... yet its victims don't have to be demonic. Merely the concept of 'demon' must be within them to meet this effect.

Effectively the concept of 'Demon' is slayed within the individual. If they are fully demonic, then they suffer heavy, fatal damage. This effect occurs the moment the bowstring is launched. However an additional effect is that the loss of this concept shears away any supernatural power that was attached to their demonic lineage.

Should a servant survive this first effect, the arrows secondary power likely will be their next concern. It will absorb the sheared away power, convert it into anti-evil prana, and then unleash it into the first thing it strikes, manifesting as an explosion of light. The object hit does not need to be living.

"Take this, Ravana! The arrow that slew you before will slay you again! Raakshas Bhedee Amar! Strike true, Brahmastra!"

------

So there it is. Archer Rama to compliment Rider Ravana.... I'm tempted to do a saber Sita but it wouldn't be terribly different than regular Saber Rama, only a bit weaker. Anyway, i've got a new project to work on so hope you enjoy this one.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bronllavyn: Sword of Sleighing (EX)
    That is top tier terrible pun. Boo, hiss etc.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Come all...come. We shall ride into the night forevermore."

"For we are the furious host."

"For I…"

"...Shall lead the Wild Hunt."

True Name: Svallin
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Source: Germanic Folklore
    Region: Germany

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Mana: A+
    Luck: E

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Following her enfoldment and corruption, her rank has fallen considerably.

Riding A+
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Divinity D
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit - a demi-god. An aftereffect of her entrance into the hunt, her once high aptitude as a Divine Spirit has fallen.

Personal Skills:

Madness of The Spirits A+
    The ability to awaken the spirits sleeping within the earth and crush the wills and minds of the enemy forces with one's growl. Forever meant to be unseen, forever meant to be heard; Even hearing the lashing sounds of growls and cries may cause your soul to collapse on itself.

Swan's Blackened Wings B
    The Svanhvit Blackened. Taking in the essence of the Hunt, her once bright wings have blackened among other other things. Armor for combat, the patient defensive capabilities were lowered in favor of heightening her offense.

Sleipnir B
    The steed she rides while leading the Hunt. A Divine Beast birthed by Loki and the method of travel used by Odin to cross the 9 realms. It is not the steed in full but merely a reproduction of the part of it that exists within the storm of the Hunt, losing most of its dimension crossing capabilities but retaining enough to be considered a Mobile Singularity. Normally considered a Noble Phantasm, it is nonetheless denoted as a skill.

Noble Phantasm

Wilde Jagd: Ride And Howl Within The Dark, The Damned Unseen Hunt
    Type: Anti-Country

The consuming shadow that prowls through countries within the dark of night. The Wild Hunt led by the distorted form of one of Odin's Valkyries. Differing from the golden fleet of Francis Drake and the unrelenting winds of The King of Storms, this is a procession of a shadowy procession of warriors and beasts alike all rushing for the same purpose: To Hunt. It was theorized once before that the Wild Hunt was a superstitious explanation for natural phenomena, that it is the foretelling sign of death. It is the embodiment of the horrors that lurk in the night.

It is through this that Svallin's Wild Hunt bears a strong connection to the World, manifesting an effect on the surrounding area similar to that of a Marble Phantasm. Her very presence would cause the sky to quickly shift to becoming a dark expanse, the sun leaving the sky as if in fear. Within that blanket of Night, she cannot be tracked by any form of sense save for sound.

Being defeated by her within her curtain of Night has your very soul be enfolded into the coiling darkness to strengthen her hunt. There is no possible way of escape at that point unless Svallin has the grace to release you, for the purposes of continuing a particularly exciting hunt or because she was commanded to. Additionally, while you may be trapped within her curtain of Night, her Wild Hunt is not the strongest so she can be defeated. Contrastingly, it is the stealthiest with the most dangerous point being where there is no other sound. By that point, she has already surrounded you and is beginning an ambush.

Personality

Rider is a dour person, speaking in both eloquent and scathing tones. Despite this, she is surprisingly much more social than before. She often complains of an old lady "who saddled her with a difficult task". Compared to before, she now shifted her observations to fellow leaders of the Hunt like Francis Drake or that one iteration of Artoria Pendragon. Evidently, she has no actual idea of how to lead her Hunt effectively.

Name: Jean D'Arc
    Origin: France, Hundred Years War
    Class: Saber

STR: A
    AGI: B
    END: C
    MAG: A
    LCK: C

The history of Jeanne D'arc is well known, the Saint ordained by God to deliver victory to the French or so is told. But alone she did not initially ride and conquer the people's hearts, accompanied by her two brothers Pierre and Jean they supported her mission making up for where Jeanne lacked. Pierre in fact is known for being knighted post the war and continuing the lineage of D'Arc by two sons and a daughter, lord of the Ile-aux-Boeufs Island title given to him by the Duke of Orleans. Another anecdote is the brother's participation in the Jeanne des Armoises event, after Jeanne's death many girls claimed to be her, perhaps out of faith, of dreams or simple monetary desire but of all fakers the brothers fell for Armoises trickery or perhaps were willing participants desiring to remain by that light, even if it was a mere illusion

Of Jean little is known and as a servant his saint graph has been warped to possess an appearance close to Jeanne yet obvious faults and differences can be seen, possessing myriad skills with little sense and make and his constant reaffirmations of his identity it's been thought that due to the link of blood, name and several stories about Jeanne D'arc escaping and leaving a scapegoat to be executed, rumors of witchcraft and the impostors have stacked and fused with the 'phantom' of Jean D'arc to form this servant. Nonetheless he strives to a self-destructive point to act in a way to leave 'Jeanne D'arc proud' and praises or gifts will be ignored because he will never be 'good enough' or 'worth of anything'. A self-destructive martyr who desires to die for Thep sin of 'tainting' the image of the sister he was so proud off and whose death destroyed him.

"This book? I...when did I...I can't remember!"

Although Jean and Pierre alongside their mother, Isabelle, were successful in clearing Jeanne's name, Jean was still left deeply unsatisfied. After the episode with Armoises, Pierre chose to move forward and live, he would always hold Jeanne deep in his heart but she was dead and he was alive with wife and children relying upon him, it was time to move forward. Jean on the other hand chose to drown in vice and violence attempting to suppress his misery, it did not work, gluttony, wrath, lust could not suppress the radiance of the past and amidst he stumbled upon Francois Prelati, just done with Gilles. Amused by the sight of Jeanne's brother destroying himself out of longing he planted grimoires to be found by Jean, dark books talking of infringing the laws of the world, of spirits and of fairies, of dreams and of vessels, thus Jean destroyed himself and others foolishly attempting to drag Jeanne out of 'Heaven', he was not captured or killed but found by bounty hunters dead, his body warped in a shape resembling Jeanne alongside a charred corpse.

"...Prelati. In the end I won, he'd never set foot again in France."

Skills

Magic Resistance (B): Externally human, internally a chimera of otherworldly and phantasmal flesh and stolen organs of her guinea pigs in the journey to be Jeanne. A bonafide monster clad in sin, heresy and bloodshed only defeateable by a Saint's 'love'. Jean's fighting capacities surpasses the majority of humanity of his time and resembles a monster of ages long gone

Riding (-): Incompatible with Saint Graph

Personal Skills
    La Pucelle (A-): Skill born from the archetype of "Jeanne D'arc", after her deeds, many heroines who fought for their country or for what was right and left a great impact were said the be the 'Jeanne D'arc of their eras', be it taken in good or ill faith. As a near perfect recreation, body wise, of Jeanne D'Arc and close personal ties of blood and history Jean is able to wield this skill at a high rank. It seems the existence of a certain 'shadow' only makes it easier for such people to manifest. Nonetheless only regeneration is granted 'correctly', the charisma only enhances the pressure of his inhuman presence

Self-Modification (Otherworldly) (B): Can temporarily replace muscles, bones and organs with the flesh of a certain otherworldly sea-terror, different from Foreigners who had the interference of Alien Gods in their lives or were born of their schemes Jean broke into the border of the world all by himself and slayed the low-level beasts that resided there. By luck or disinterest he suffered no hindrance and slowly mixed their flesh with that of humans to create a body capable of wielding Jeanne's spirit, Jean failed at reaching even half of that goal but the wisdom he obtained alongside his talents (zeal) allowed him to break through and achieve great power

Aegis of Faith (A++): A mental form of armor, the zealotry that allows for great deeds and terrors, it's not a blessing nor a bloodline but something born from faith and faith alone. At times Jean will slip into a frenzy ignoring pain, mental influences and command seals only seeking to obey the 'voice' of Jeanne that guides his body. An evil that defeats evil, a monster that turns his fangs against the sinful with great relish and ignores the peaceful and virtuous. A monster akin to the figure of the Angel Mastema

Noble Phantasm

Rouen Bouvreuil- My Anger Burning Without End, Reach Heaven
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Rank A
    Jean looses his senses and self-control and lets his hatred for the world that abandoned Jeanne run wild, first he will burn humanity, then God. The image of Jeanne is suppressed and forgotten even as his body swells, as it looses its human appearance and becomes a castle of flesh spewing flames, curses and the name of the saint from it's many mouths, unable to focus in the present or any pain but of it's heart it screams a requiem as it's magical energy sinks into the land and begins to conjure demons of flame in the shape of the Saint and her many impostors. The sky become dark, prayers do not reach heaven, if she will not take vengeance, he will and build a ladder to reach her from the corpses of the fools who abandoned her. Their descendants, their stories, their past and future let it all become the darkest of ashes

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    BokktaiMoon: Great sheet there. 10/10. Claude would be horrified, like genuinely since she did come to love him like a sister would, but part of her would suspect that he was ispired by her "bad magic", rather than the truth, and blame herself. The less said about Jeanne's reaction, the better.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    What’s with the influx of jeanne d’arc copycats all of a sudden?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Blame Vance and Morg

And an old really shitty sheet I had (did not post here) that I decided to revise

Edit- Shitfuck I mixed you guys, sorry
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; December 13th, 2021 at 05:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Fate/Without Justice

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Now I’m waiting for jeanneface Maria quiteria.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    So you are the infamous Copycat Hmmm ....

*Questioning Staring intensifying*

Charles: Quite interetsing and well made servant just i have one Question has he now a full female body or is he a cross dresser or is he "inbetween" as these frances are sometimes peculiar .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...