Page 352 of 621 FirstFirst ... 252302342347350351352353354357362402452 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    SNIP
    I have no idea who this person is and won't comment on the Sheet as a whole but excellent Faceclaim. Nozomu Itoshiki FTW. SZS is my favourite anime of all time with my favourite female anime character ever in it.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, the page 300 milestone has been added. Nine, I better not hear a single word from you asking when the 350 milestone is going to be added or complaining about it not being added yet. Unlike you, I am an adult and have a lot of shit clogging up my schedule and not nearly as much free time as I wish I had. Am I clear?

Also, Rey, could you please make sure that everything in the 350 compilation is in the correct alphabetical order? Classes, True Names, everything. In the 300 milestone, you logged each class in the correct alphabetical order, but you apparently listed their True Names in the order they were posted. That makes sorting through them a little annoying, considering how large some sections of the OP are (i.e. Britain), so I would appreciate if you did in all in the correct order. Thank you.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *Ahem* Not to be a bother Lambda, but DelRey appears to have missed my Ægil sheet in the compilation and I would be greatly appreciative if you could just squeeze it into the Index as well.

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "To think I'd be summoned into another war after living through the last one... fate truly does have a spiteful sense of humor. Oh well, I suppose introductions are in order Master. Servant Shielder, Conall Cernach has pledged to your service. I might be just a worn-out scrap of an Ulster warrior by now, but as long as I draw breath this shield will protect everything behind me."

Servant Shielder
    :

Appearance:

True Name: Conall Cernach

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Avenger

Strength- B+
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Personality
    A stalwart and reliable figure displaying tempered conviction in contrast to the reckless passion of his blood-brother Cu Chulainn and own past self. While other Classes would represent Conall in his younger years as the champion who carved his way to glory in the Ulster Cycle this is him as the survivor, an old man who lived to watch his comrades die and the kingdom he fought to protect ravaged by war.

As such Shielder has grown to possess a more somber and introspective demeanor, questioning the meaning of war and what drives others to fight and kill for ephemeral ideals such as honor. However within Shielder still blazes the heart of an Irish warrior and in combat that ignites as he once more tastes the glory of the battlefield, determined to prove that this old body hasn't entirely lost its strength.

Similar to his blood-brother Shielder is very loyal and devoted to those under his protection and would sooner die than see them come to any harm. He particularly cares for children seeing in them the hope of a future generation. Shielder dislikes the idea of children being forced to fight and as one who grew up in an age mired by war would rather take the responsibility of battle himself so that the younger generation can be spared. As a habit from his youth he often tends to crack his neck whenever he's fired up or thinking intensely about something. This can usually be seen to herald the reawakening of his "fierce warrior" persona.

Shielder's wish on the Holy Grail is simply to reunite with his former blood-brother Cu Chulainn. However while his younger self might do so out of regret for failing to protect him this version of Conall has reached equanimity for that. Instead he simply wishes to talk with his old friend one last time, to share their views on warrior-pride and how one could've lived their life without regrets despite dying young in a seemingly pointless war.

Dislikes: outliving his comrades, the contradictions of war
    Talents: stewardship, collecting heads, surviving (even to his own chagrin)
    Natural Enemy: Lugaid Mac Con Roi

Class Skills:

Territory Defense- B
    A power displayed when protecting allies or an allied camp. Exhibits damage reduction surpassing the defensive limit value, but Shielder himself is not included as a target. Also, the higher the rank, the more the protective range spreads. This Class emphasizes the aspect of Conall as a "protector" over a "warrior", guarding the lives of his countrymen and their honor upon death. As one who embraced the role of a living shield for his people, no matter how broken or mangled his body became, Conall obtains a high rank in this Skill.

Magic Resistance- B
    Confers protection against magical effects. Having been baptized in Druidic magic at his birth, Shielder's very body is soaked with strong magical protection. Spells with a chant below three verses wash off Shielder like water, while even High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals have difficulty breaching his defenses. The Shield of Ulster shall not fall to magic.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation- A+
    The ability to persevere in combat despite receiving mortal wounds. At this rank, it's an enhanced longevity that almost reaches the level of deathlessness. Shielder continually endured absurd amounts of punishment throughout the Ulster Cycle, many times suffering wounds that would've killed any lesser warrior.

In the aftermath of his famous stand at the Dá Derga hostel it was said that Conall's shield-arm was pierced by 150 spears and his right arm was hacked to the point it was kept loosely hanging by sinews. Nevertheless he still dragged himself off the battlefield to return home, where he was reproached by his father for cowardice in abandoning his lord to die only for Shielder to show the wounds along his arms shocking him into silence. A body that continually denied the embrace of death despite his own growing desire for it, this ability could've been better likened to a curse given Shielder's longing to meet an honorable end in battle like so many of his fallen compatriots.

Guardian Of The Threshold- A
    A Skill that compliments his Territory Defense. Shielder was a hero often depicted as guarding boundaries, whether something as simple as the entrance to a house or the border of Ireland itself. His standing guard over a given space was tantamount to an absolute declaration that none may pass and harm those under his protection.

While defending anything that can be conceptualized as a "boundary" such as gateways, rivers, national borders or even the perimeter of Bounded Fields and Reality Marbles Shielder gains bonuses to his Strength and Endurance stats that last until he willingly yields his post. This Skill also serves as a limited form of Instinct that lets him sense hostile intent from approaching invaders, representing how in his defense of the Dá Derga hostel Shielder was the first to notice and react to a coming surprise-attack.

Headhunter- B+
    A Skill that refers to the practice of collecting the heads of slain foes as trophies after battle. While commonly practiced amongst ancient warrior cultures like Ireland Shielder was by far the exemplar of it, having been prophesied at his birth that he would never return home without the head of a Connachtman on his belt.

As taking the heads of one's opponents was believed to be a way to add their glory to one's own accomplishments, Shielder gains a small but permanent fame boost to his parameters for every enemy whose head he manages to claim. This bonus scales with the glory of the opponent's own legend as more famous and powerful Servants net a larger boost than weak and obscure ones, potentially ranking up all of Shielder's stats while the heads of ordinary humans only garner a trivial boon. Furthermore the heads impart a significant psychological terrorizing effect when displayed to the victim's comrades, equating to Dread Visage at rank A.

This Skill also grants a minor bonus to attacks meant to decapitate.

Uncrowned Arms Mastery- N/A
    Denotes arms prowess that went unrecognized by others for various reasons. To outsiders viewing his status screen all of Shielder's parameters and Skills appear a rank-down from their true values. This effect is dispelled following the revelation of his true name. While a valiant champion of the Ulster Cycle in his own right Shielder's exploits were often overshadowed by that of his blood-brother Cu Chulainn, granting this Skill.

Noble Phantasms
    Bricriu
    Crimson Shield Of The Seven Gates

Type: Barrier

The signature blood-red and white shield of Conall that served him across many campaigns. As a Noble Phantasm it's been conflated with the incident where he defended the hostel of Dá Derga from attack. It was said that Shielder was present at all seven gateways of the inn simultaneously to repel invaders, a supernatural feat with no precedence in the Ulster Cycle. Unbeknownst to the chroniclers and even Shielder himself he instinctively tapped into a fragment of the Second Magic in his determination to protect those under his vigil.

Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name Conall performs a Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon that splits his shield into seven copies (including the original) which orbit around him. He can only maintain this for several seconds and it's highly costly in terms of Mana but while active the seven shields form nearly a sphere of perfect protection around Conall that repel attacks from multiple angles. While defending a building in tandem with Shielder's Guardian Of The Threshold Skill this Noble Phantasm is empowered greatly.

Instead of merely splitting the shield, this Noble Phantasm creates up to seven copies of Conall that can defend the building and guard multiple entrance-points. These "sub-Shielders" are actually only weak familiars that can guard a single attack before fading away, however Shielder can freely and instantly exchange positions with any of them in the middle of battle. A function most effective for psychological warfare, creating the illusion that one is facing seven Servant-level fighters active simultaneously.

Emain Morrigan
    The Raven's Caw Announces Twilight

Type: Anti-Glory

A Noble Phantasm that Shielder never possessed in life but given to him as a
    curse
    reward
    for standing astride the twilight of the Heroic Age of Ireland. The eyes of one who witnessed death in its myriad forms- that of people, kingdoms and even ideals- have come to reflect that very death. Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name Shielder's eyes undergo a mutation (symbolized by them turning milky-white as if ridden with cateracts) into potent Mystic Eyes- doorways to the Underworld that enforce the death he saw on the world.

Everything within his gaze that's a symbol of "honor" and "glory" begins to crumble and rot away uncontrollably. Legendary swords rust and flake away in the breeze, grand temples collapse into dust, heroes age until they're infirm old men barely able to swing a sword. A declaration that all glory is fleeting and even the greatest legends will someday wither away, the "revelation" Shielder glimpsed after living to an elderly age when all his comrades met glorious ends on the battlefield.

However the weakness of this Noble Phantasm is that the decay only affects the space within Shielder's gaze, so it can be evaded merely by staying outside his field-of-view. Additionally Magic Resistance can delay the effects, though not block them entirely. This Noble Phantasm is a double-edged sword as invoking it is tantamount to acknowledging the enervation in his own legend, giving Shielder the Weak Constitution that makes him likely to suffer a random status-drop during any strenuous action. Unless disengaged via a Command Seal this Noble Phantasm could end up killing Shielder as his body gives out under the weight of his years. Due to that and still wishing to cling to a vestige of his honor as a warrior- even if only out of respect to those who've fallen- Shielder dislikes using it and will only do so if necessary to protect those he cares for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after reading Castellan's very informative commentary on the Ulster Cycle over in Ancient Literature I got the inspiration to write up a Shielder version of this guy. I know I already wrote up a sheet for Conall a while ago but I'd say this take is different enough. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

Blog Entries
    Lol, I did wonder if we'd get a renewed interest in Irish Servants after Castellan's thesis and here it is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    *Ahem* Not to be a bother Lambda, but DelRey appears to have missed my Ægil sheet in the compilation and I would be greatly appreciative if you could just squeeze it into the Index as well.

*Ahem* I have to correct you, dear Sir. Lambda added the 300 Milestone. Your precious Aegil will be in the 350 Milestone I am about to post after sorting alphabetical as Lambda wishes.
    I will also add Royds latest Shielder while i am on it.

Edit: i forgot the time, wont make it. Have to go to bed soon, already midnight here
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    *Ahem* I have to correct you, dear Sir. Lambda added the 300 Milestone. Your precious Aegil will be in the 350 Milestone I am about to post after sorting alphabetical as Lambda wishes.
    I will also add Royds latest Shielder while i am on it.
    Lol, my bad.

I post Servants so infrequently that I didn’t notice this batch were from more than 50 pages ago.

Blog Entries

350 Milestone

Well, I lied! Here it is! Forgot that barely any region had several of the same classes anyways
    Please check if yours are correct, and if the region is appropriate! especially those that are the only ones in their category.
    Royd and Boktai had the fight of "who makes the most greeks" this season

Ancient Mesopotamia

Arabic Mythology and History
    Archer - Saad ibn Abi Waqas by Ismail2002
    Caster - Uthman ibn Affan by Ismail2002

Australia
    Rider - The Emu by Baron Magnus

Balkans

Britain
    Alter-Ego - Idol Group SIX (Wives of Henry VIII) by Nuclear Consensus
    Archer - Sir Isaac Newton by Baron Magnus
    Assassin - Christian Caldwelll by RoydGolden
    Assassin - Fairy Knight Dagonet by Morg van Destro
    Assassin - William Burke & William Hare by BnEl15
    Foreigner - Sir John Franklin (Santa) by DelRey
    Gatekeeper - Aleister Crowley by NMR-3
    Rider - Robert Dudley (Santa) by BnEl15
    Rider - Vortimer (Santa) by Morg van Destro
    Saber - Aleister Crowley by Baron Magnus
    Saber - Dagonet by Morg van Destro

Central Asia and Mongolia

China
    Assassin - Zhuan Zhu by BoktaiMoon

Christianity and Judaism
    Archer - Benjamin by Spammin Spiff
    Archer - David-Hayk by Cursed by Fortuna
    Archer - Gideon (Santa) by RoydGolden
    Caster - St. Nicholas by Kamera
    EX - Jesus Christ EX by by Temflakes403
    Foreigner - Sandalphon by Baron Magnus
    Gatekeeper - Uriel by Vance
    "Ruler" - Apostle Paul by Morg van Destro
    Ruler - Metatron by Baron Magnus
    Saber(&Lancer, Archer, Rider, Assassin, Caster, Berserker) - Jesus Christ by Baron Magnus
    Shielder - Mary of Bethany by BoktaiMoon
    Watcher - Star of Bethlehem by DelRey

Egypt & North Africa
    Alter-Ego - Harpocrates by RoydGolden

Fairytales

Finland

France
    Assassin - Nostradamus by Kamera
    Berserker - Charles VII by Morg van Destro
    Berserker - King Philip IV by BoktaiMoon
    Faker - Claude des Armoises by Vance
    Saber - Jean D'Arc by BoktaiMoon
    Saber - Mathurine de Vallois by BnEl15

Germany and Germanic People
    Archer - Gavrilo Princip by BoktaiMoon
    Assassin - Krampus by Vance
    Assassin - "The Artist" by Morg van Destro
    Caster - Fasolt by BoktaiMoon
    Rider - Bäckerhexe (Santa) by Vance
    Rider - Svalinn by Vance
    Ruler - "Nicolas Bourbaki" by DelRey

Greek Mythology and History
    Alter-Ego - Echidna by BoktaiMoon
    Archer - Aura by BoktaiMoon
    Assassin - Hektor by Nuclear Consensus (The Santa)
    Berserker - Io by RoydGolden
    Caster - Demophon by BoktaiMoon
    Caster - Epicurus by RoydGolden
    Lancer - Apelles by RoydGolden
    Lancer - Alcibiades by BnEl15
    Lancer - Phyrra by BoktaiMoon
    "Lancer" - "Prince of the Lillies" by doncosaco
    Rider - Tros by BoktaiMoon
    Saber - Chrysaor by pinetree
    Shielder - Telesphorus by WhiteFrenzy
    Voyager - Pytheas of Massalia (Santa) by RoydGolden
    Watcher - Eurystheus by NMR-3

India
    Archer - Rama by Baron Magnus
    Rider - Ravana by Baron Magnus
    Rider - Ravana (Redux) by Baron Magnus

Indochina

Ireland
    Rider - Macha Aon Uair Fior by Baron Magnus
    Caster - Hans Sloane by Kamera
    Caster - Nemian de Fuile by Baron Magnus
    Shielder - Conall Cernach by RoydGolden

Japan
    Alter-Ego - Heikegani-Crios by RoydGolden
    Berserker - Hoshiguma Douji by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker - IJN Yamato by MrEvanTheOne
    Caster - Ono no Takamura by BnEl15
    Lancer - Maeda Matsu by Vance
    Saber - Niten Doraku by pinetree
    Saber - Taira no Masakado by Baron Magnus

Korea

Maritime South-East Asia

Middle East
    Archer - Herakles-Melqart by Glazy

Netherlands

North & Central America
    Alter-Ego - H.P.Lovecraft (Alter) by Baron Magnus
    Assassin - Orrin Porter Rockwell by Baron Magnus
    Caster - Francis Pharcellus Church/Ebenezer Scrooge by Morg van Destro
    Faker - Claude Doggins/Maurice Doreal by Baron Magnus
    Voyager - Moowis by Baron Magnus

Persia
    Berserker - Rumi by Kamera

Polynesia

Portugal
    Berserker - Maria I by Vance

Post-Classical Italy
    Voyager - Margherita of Savoy by Nuclear Consensus

Roman Mythology and History
    Rider - Nero Claudius by TyrantOfKings

Scandinavia
    Alter-Ego - Gerdr by Nuclear Consensus (The Gardener)
    Archer - Aegil by Skull
    Archer - Thrud by Kamera
    Berserker - Modi by Kamera
    Berserker - Ragnar Lodbrok by pinetree
    Caster - Sandman (Santa) by Baron Magnus
    Rider - Magni by Kamera
    Voyager - Samuel-Balto by Nuclear Consensus (The Guide)
    Voyager - Sandman by Baron Magnus

The Slavs and Caucasia
    Rider - Rachmaninoff (Lily) & Veles (Santa) by DelRey
    Faker - Alena Arzamasskaia by Morg van Destro

South America
    MoonCancer - Isabel (Summer) by WhiteFrenzy
    Rider - Pedro II (Summer) by Wyvern
    Ruler - Tiradentes (Summer Santa) by pinetree

Spain
    Lancer - Olyndicus by Serra

Sub-Saharan Africa
    Caster - Mansa Musa (Santa) by DelRey
    Rider - Menelik by Kamera

Uncategorised Others
    Voyager - Voyager 2 (Servantverse) by Vance

Nasuversr
    Avenger - Angra Mainyu/Irisveil von Einzbern by Morg vn Destro
    Last edited by DelRey; January 12th, 2022 at 03:57 PM.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Just a quick warning to Lambda. A lot of my South America-based servants are on the Spain category? Carlota Joaquina is spanish. But I don't think any others of my servants who are there have spanish origins.

Blog Entries
    Everything seems to check out. Though for consistency's sake my Archer Gideon should probably be tagged as (Santa) since that's how others are.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man i really were so inactive well then a reason to unleash more of my creations the nest time , like as examples my powerhouse Aristoteles ,yeah i havent forget our discussion.

but that will not be the Sole Masterpiece !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Uh. You may have missed my Svallin (Wild Hunt) sheet back in page 342. It's right above Jean D' Arc.

Blog Entries
    Royd and Vance: noted, I add the stuff when i wake up and some others found mistakes

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the compilation. One nitpick is that Menelik is grouped in the Christianity and Judaism section, but I would put him in the Sub-Saharan Africa section, personally. Well, this is exactly the issue I mentioned before about this specific section.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Thank you for the compilation. One nitpick is that Menelik is grouped in the Christianity and Judaism section, but I would put him in the Sub-Saharan Africa section, personally. Well, this is exactly the issue I mentioned before about this specific section.
    I contemplated that, but because he is part of a somewhat Christian text from that region I thought I add him there.
    my policy is "if they are mentioned in the religious texts, they go to Chr&Jud"
    but I prefer to go with the descriptions of the creators, I change it

I also corrected my mistakes Vance and Royd mentioned.
    I hope everything else works!

Lamda, If I can help somewhere just say so
    Last edited by DelRey; December 29th, 2021 at 07:09 AM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    i hate to nitpick further, but you put your Mansa Musa under North Africa & Egypt when Mali is in fact a Sub-Saharan country

Blog Entries
    ah I see, Mali is right at the edge between north and sub sahara. Ill change it

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    So any thoughts on my Shielder? It's been kind of drowned out by talk over the compilation.

Why does he have UAM?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Why does he have UAM?
    I thought I justified that in the flavor-text. It's because he was 'always second best' to Cu Chulainn, at least in the most popular tellings of the legend.