Page 367 of 620 FirstFirst ... 267317357362365366367368369372377417467 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,340 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Arthur Wellesley : I really enjoyed this servant, I think greatly capture his personality and how he would handle his adversaries. Over all a great servant aslo really like that the use of his history and connections to form his skills, np, even his relationship lines

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    a bang indeed. one of your best sheets imo.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Rufaida Al-Aslamia
    Origins: Arabia
    Alignment: Lawful Good.

Strength: E
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    NP: B

Summoning Line:Please to meet you, my name is Rufaida. If you need any care, please let me know. I will help make you feel better in no time.

Lore/Background:
    Rufaida Al-Aslamia born approx. 620 AD, was an Islamic medical and social worker recognized as the first female Muslim nurse and the first female surgeon in Islam. She is also the first nurse in the world. She learn a lot about medicine form her family. She even lead to the first instances of mobile on site medical care in times of warfare. She taught many women of the time. Many tips and techniques when it came to nursing and healthcare

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation (B+ Rank): Rufaida can create workshop dedicated as a treatment room; this treatment room is bounded by a part of the great mosque of Al Nabawi where Rufaida usually does her treatment. This attecement come with the workshop being tied to a conceptual temple that fueling it's mana. Though it's not a full blown Temple

Item Construction (C+ Rank): Rufaida can make basic healing kit, some medicine some tiny bits of food but they are quite potent for healing physical injuries and some common illness. She can’t really create anything else.

Personal Skills:
    Protection from The Elements (C+ Rank): Rufaida release an aura from herself or her workshop that can withstand and protect creatures from harsh weather effect. This skill stems form the days as a battle medic. Said to protect the dying from the harsh desert climate. Works wonders in desert environment.

Mana Burst {Heal} (A Rank): She is an expert of healing during her life time that the prophet recommend her for taking care of all the injured jihadis, with this skill unlike other types of Mana Burst instead of boosting her own body. She bestows her skills as healer by amping up others with her mana. This added the effects of curing minor curses that had been bestowed on the creature and restoring them fully back to health.

Welfare of the Poor (A Rank):With this skill, Rufaida can scan injuries or illnesses in other creatures, how they got them and can formulated the best way to treat them. A branch of the discernment of the poor skill. This particular skill is focuses on the medicinal side of this rather that psychological. This skill is a of the life’s work as a social medical worker. Often in times of peace she would go around helping those in need from any illness especially children as she often adopted orphans.

Noble Phantasm :

Mobile Brigade of Purity, Al Aslamia.
    Type: Anti Army
    Chant: Search and Rescue, Let’s pry these innocent souls away form the jaws of death. Move out

With this NP, Rufaida can conjure up phantom spirits of nurses that can heal and boost any creatures they came into contact after they form a sort possession. These phantom spirits only primary goal is care an heal any creatures they come in contact. If the creature is unconscious the phantom spirits would puppeteer the creature to near Rufaida for further inspection. This NP is a based on the fact that Rufaida is one of the first people to pioneer the mobile care unit. In times of war she often lead many voluntary nurses to treat the injured on site.

Misc Lines :
    Likes: I really like helping people especially children since they are so precious.

Dislike: Anything that is unsanitary, which reminds me master. You forgot to clean your room today.

Holy Grail: Uhm, I don’t think have any particular wish, I could wish for every patient can get the best treatment but I rather accomplish that with my own two hands.

Event: I see, have a wonderful time at the festival but remember to clean after yourself and watch what you are eating. Master

Bond Lines :
    Bond Line 1: Ah, Master. I am here to do a routine check up on you to see how are you doing. You seem to be fine though a bit feverish. I recommend a bit more rest time for you, child.

Bond Line 2: Alright, that should all of it, oh master. You room seems a bit too messy so I took the liberty clean it all up for you.

Bond Line 3: Here you go, Master I am in charge of cooking for you today. I have calculated the amount of nutrition that fits your daily need. So, hope I you enjoy them.

Bond Line 4: Master it’s seems your condition as began deteriorating for a while now. I also notice that you have neglected your diet and rest. Is there something the matter. I see you been worried about a lot of things. But the world is doomed anyway if you died of malnutrition.

Bond Line 5: Wake up, Master you fainted for a while in practice simulation. So, I did my best to nurse back to health. Honestly you don’t need to push yourself too far. I know things got more dire. That is why you need to rest now more than ever. To conserve yourself in the coming struggles where it counts.

Relationship :
    Nightingale: Miss Nightingale, I know your worried about master but doesn’t this procedure seem a bit excessive. Wait, put that bloody bone saw away. Masya Allah, talk about going overboard.

Asclepius: Sir, are your sure that medicine is up to code. Look I don’t want you using master as a gunnie pig so no more experimental tonic.

Aisha: How lovely to see you here Aisha, do you still remember all the medicinal tricks that taught you. You do huh, I am glad, I hope those can be of help you in future.

Warrior Servants: If any of you got injured, please report to me. I will try to make you ready for battle in no time.

Okay like always what do you think of this servant and is there anything I can do to improve it.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; January 23rd, 2022 at 10:06 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    a bang indeed. one of your best sheets imo.
    Izzat because everyone is sick to their back teeth of Arthurians nowadays?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Izzat because everyone is sick to their back teeth of Arthurians nowadays?
    Even I'm getting sick of Arthurian Servants and I'm working on a goddamn Vivian Sheet. I think that one and a LLacheu Sheet are the only ones I'll do for that mythology.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    i doubt i will ever touch the arthurians. not a mythology i am interested in and the ones that are intriguing were made by morg and skull already

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Yeah, I only ever made one Arthurian guy, and it was because he was said to try to kill Arthur with freaking Excalibur.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; January 11th, 2022 at 04:58 PM.

So this one's a bit odd, I'd say. It's something of a companion piece to my previous sheet, in that it's like an alternate possibility of trying to summon Guan Yu as Berserker. Originally, the concept came about from joking around that DW would totally genderbend Guan Yu if he ever became a FGO Servant. And thanks to Dynasty Warriors essentially having a template to use via Yinping, I eventually hammered out a reasoning for this Servant to exist, at least in the context of the grail war setting I had in mind. Needed plenty of help to hammer out some finer details, though.

Berserker

• Name: Guan Feng/Lady Guan
    • Origin: (Romance of the) Three Kingdoms period.
    • Alignment: Chaotic Good
    • Appearance: A general idea. Feng tends towards green as her primary colour of choice, and if a hanfu isn't available, she could give skirts a try.

• Lore: The incarnation of Guan Yu's vengeful spirit, his wrath incited by the cowardly actions of Wu. Blinded by righteous anger, this incarnation of Yu will slay any and all that stands between him and the peace of Shu. Except... the one within the frozen, bloodied armour is no ghost, nor even a demon.

Guan Ping, the adopted son of Yu, was executed alongside his father after they were captured by the Wu forces. Guan Xing survived for an unknown amount of time, but came into possession of the Green Dragon some time after his father's death. Yu had one more child, however - a daughter with so little historical note that even her name is unknown. A daughter that was not a soldier, but a proud daughter of the God of War, all the same. Her desire for justice burned no less brightly than the rest of her family, and having her brother and father killed in such a callous way... it was not something she could ever accept.

Feng herself recalls little of her final days. Enraged at the fate of her father and brother, her last clear memory involved facing down numerous soldiers, cutting down as many as she could before her own inevitable death, Green Dragon in hand. Perhaps she somehow managed to infiltrate the encampment that the captured Shu forces were taken, and succumbed to grief upon learning she was far too late. Or she had simply launched a suicidal charge at those she hated with all her being. Regardless, the end result of her actions gave birth to the idea that Yu's wrathful spirit had emerged, further cementing the powerful general's legend.

This so-called spirit now manifests as a ghoulish warrior, clad in frozen armour, wielding a blood-soaked guandao - the Green Dragon, warped into a blade made only for slaughter. Various anecdotes about Guan Yu, his exploits, even his weapon, had become twisted. This perverted incarnation should not exist as its own entity, as anything resembling a Heroic Spirit, and yet, it exists.

• Personality: Kind-hearted and encouraging by nature, Feng at first seems completely ill-suited to her class. Despite her strength and knowledge of martial arts, Feng has always seen herself as a supporter, and unworthy to be called a daughter of Yu. That said, her lack of self-awareness means she has no idea just how strong she can truly be, and her disdain for injustice most certainly runs in her family - don't torment someone in front of her, she'll make you regret it.

Thanks to being summoned as a Berserker, however, she is a lot more prone to anger and violence - simply mentioning her father's name carelessly could trigger a rampage, coining an enemy Servant (or hapless civilian, depending on how evil you feel like being that day) as being her father's executioner will result in Feng relentlessly pursuing and/or brutally murdering her target of ire. Lady Guan recalls very little of her outbursts, for better or worse. Knowing that she killed an innocent in a fit of violent rage would be devastating to her, even if Mad Enhancement was to blame.

• Stats:
    • Strength: C+
    • Endurance: C+
    • Agility: A
    • Mana: E
    • Luck: D
    • Noble Phantasm: C+

• Class Skills:
    • Mad Enhancement: C - Increases Strength and Endurance parameters when active. Feng herself is capable of rational conversation, but triggering certain responses can quickly reduce her to a belligerent, berserk killer.

• Personal Skills:
    • War God's Wrath: C - A skill that unnerves those that recognise the might of Guan Yu, decreasing the effectiveness of buffs at an equal rank to this skill. This skill is ranked down, as Feng is not the true wielder of this Skill.
    • Innocent Monster: E - As the origin of the myth regarding Guan Yu's vengeful spirit, minor alterations occur under specific conditions. When Lady Guan is truly angered, her surrounding air chills, layers of frost covering her armour and icy spikes protruding from it. This also happens to strengthen her Noble Phantasm, given the change in temperature in her immediate vicinity.
    • Battle Continuation: D - Being the 'vengeful spirit' of Guan Yu, Berserker is able to ignore serious injuries in battle, but is only active when under the effect of Mad Enhancement.

• Noble Phantasm(s):
    • Name: Frost Fair Blade - Blood-Soaked Green Dragon
    • Type: Anti-Unit
    • Effects: A frosted version of the Green Dragon Crescent Blade. Having lost its scale-based capabilities, the blade has transformed into an instrument of slaughter that drinks the blood of its victims. The more blood that coats the Frost Fair Blade, the more powerful the resulting Noble Phantasm becomes; when invoked, the gathered blood becomes frozen spears that extend from the weapon itself. While it could be used to attack several opponents at once with a ranged piercing attack, its primarily effective against a singular opponent, walling the opponent off with walls of frozen blood spears, and lancing them from all directions. Additionally, the Noble Phantasm can be further strengthened in freezing climates.

• Name: War God's Armament
    • Type: Anti Unit, Bounded Field
    • Effects: The armour that Lady Guan dons as Berserker, twisted and warped by the tales of Yu's vengeance. Originally no more than standard iron armour, it has become coated in frost and ice. The main component of the Noble Phantasm, however, is the iron helmet and face mask. Similarly covered in frost, the helmet and mask completely obscure Feng's identity; attempts to discern who she really is, will only lead one to conclude that she must be Guan Yu, with stats to match. Even if one knows that she cannot possibly be Guan Yu, they cannot help but rationalise the discrepancy, until they 'realise' that the opponent truly is Guan Yu, although at that point, her true stats can be discerned.

• Misc:
    • The Green Dragon and the Frost Fair Blade both share a weakness to anti-dragon traits.
    • When wearing her identity-obscuring helmet, Guan's hair is tied beneath her chin, simulating her father's long beard. It helps enhance the idea she totally is Guan Yu.
    • Originally, this vengeful spirit thing was supposed to be an NP for Yu. It was hard to incorporate, redundant with a villainous Servant in the setting, and I prefer this take anyway.
    Last edited by SaberRoxas; January 11th, 2022 at 06:29 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    This a good servant sheet though you add a bit of dialogue to flesh out the character a bit more

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is my first servant (I think) since the new year... at least my first servant since the last set of servants i made. First up is Matholwch, rival and enemy of Bran the Blessed.

"Mhmhmhmhmhm... Congratulations, master. You have won the war. All that is left are the formalities... now, for the first. I am servant Caster"

Sources: 黒イ森/初画集発売中, Twitter.com. FaQ, Zerochan.net. /r/FFXIV, Twitter.com. Zenthol, Deviantart.com. Keai Plakat, Reddit.com. Fylus, Twitter.com. Zylith, Hoyolab.com. Danbooru, Safebooru.org. Babayka-Lesnaya, Deviantart.com. Imgur.com. X, Pinterest.com. FinalFantasy.Fandom.Com.
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Matholwch
    Origin: Irish Mythology/British Mythology/Welsh Mythology
    Alignment: Neutral
    Likes: Power, Wealth, Woman, and Dabbling in the Arts and Sorceries.
    Dislikes: Weakness, Poverty, and Villainy.
    Talents: Scheming and Sorcery
    Natural Enemies: Bran the Blessed, Taliesin, and Pwyll.
    Other Classes: None
    Catalyst: A piece of the Cauldron of Ressurection, Remnants of the Staff of Silver, or the bones of her slain steeds.
    Armaments: Silver Staff of Kingship (C-Rank)

"Ah! I see humanity at least remembered something of me rather than only the brute... don't worry master, for as long as I do not meet him in battle none can slay me"

Parameters

Str: C End: C Agi: C
    Mna: A+ Lck: A NP: A

"As you can see, mine strength speaks for itself. I am no slouch in close combat and I shan't be beaten in mere magicks."

Lore

Matholwych. Nominally, he or perhaps she is a footnote in history to the point of being mere myth. Depicted as a horrid villain, she was known as a king of terrible malice. Yet the truth often is farther from the myth. After all, none dispute a simple truth; her first parlay for peace with Bran was an honest parlay.

The kingdom of ireland had long been troubled by war. Kingdom after kingdom fell to war after the initial periods of peace. Fearing for her own kingdom's well being after the sudden, violent collapse of a nearby one she sought to strengthen her position by creating several strong ties with various surrounding kingdoms.

Yet she found herself wanting. Sure, she was strong against more kingdoms yet one scared her. The domain of the Giant of Ulster. A legend among her people a misty isle said to be a land of legends guarded by an indomnitable giant. At first she disregarded it as fantasy until a scout reported seeing the giant sitting at the shore of the isle in contemplation. Realizing it was true, she hatched a scheme on advice of her advisors, who also feared the truth of the giant.

Initially she schemed to seduce the great giant, hoping that marriage would create an unbreakable bond. As they approached she realized quickly her scheme would fail. Bran was a simple-minded giant, concerned only with his realm. She doubted that such a mind could be easily seduced.

Faltering, she schemed when she learned that the man had a family. Specifically an unmarried sister. Changing herself into a man on the advice of her advisors, she sailed to the isles to parlay with Bran for not merely peace but favorable relations. Initially, things went fine. An accord was made and her offer of marriage accepted.

Yet the morn before she was to leave something horrid happened. The steeds of her and her companions were slain by the half-brother of Bran. Initially she was incensed but decided to take her issues up with Bran himself. He confirmed the transgression and apologized, explaining it was due to their permission not being sought.

She was worried it would end the relationship but simply couldn't accept such a reason and simply stated her displeasure at the situation. Leaving to prepare to leave, Bran suddenly requested parlay to make amends. He seemingly agreed that the reason wasn't justified at all and that he wanted to pay recompense. He simply had been mulling over the best method... the offer Bran gave her was something she simply couldn't refuse.

A replacement of all her steeds with the near best he had. Only his families best and personal steeds would not be given. He also gave her two powerful treasures. The cauldron of rebirth and the staff of silver. She sensed their strength immediately upon seeing them and couldn't refuse as Bran ensured the original terms of their marriage would be honored.

Leaving happy with the transaction and a wife, halfway home she released her disguise. She apologized to Branwen for the falsehood but guaranteed her happiness and children if she kept the secret from Bran. Branwen agreed and she set about to do that. At the advice of her advisors she granted Branwen the right to work in the kitchen if she desired and also had a son with her named Gwern.

Life was well for a time when suddenly a scout reported a troubling sight. Bran at incredible size crossing the strait causing a stir. Further he was accompanied by legends such as Taliesin, Pwyll, and the rest of Bran's family. Demanding to know why, none spoke until Branwen was brought before her and admitted to calling Bran to rescue her.

The terrible truth of Branwen and Gwerns mistreatment at the hands of her subjects was revealed. Angered she ordered all soldiers her advisors sent ahead stand down and return for manual labour, forcing her advisors who caused the mistreatment to also join them. They were to build a house to accommodate not just Bran but all of his family, leaving a gift of salt and meats inside.

Yet her advisors betrayed her a second time. This time they hid soldiers instead of meats within the bags, intending to slay Bran. Yet his half-brother slew all of them single-handedly before they left the bags. Bran then declared the truce off and declared war.

Her worst nightmare come to life and she blamed her advisors, accusing them of betraying her three times. Putting them to death she took charge of her armies and prepared to defend her kingdom from Bran. She utilized the treasures given and entered into a long, bloody war with him.

Initially her forces held the advantage thanks to the cauldron of rebirth. Each death meant nothing to them. However Bran proved more intelligent than a mere brute and through a clever trick destroyed the cauldron and got close enough to slay her. In her final moments she regretted ever stepping foot on the isle of mists, wishing she'd never learn of the giant there as his sword cut through her staff and magic.

"... No... that's not quite right... it was mine dying regret but being able to retrospect... I regret ever listening to mine advisors. I wish I had not once considered their advice... then I'd never have paid that isle any mind."

Class Skills

Territory Creation: A+

A skill of the Caster class allowing the creation of workshops. In her case as a King she can create a temple-class workshop that functions effectively as a castle. Given time the defenses match those of her old castle during the age of legends with bounded fields that even proper magus cannot easily resist.

In her specific case however she can establish a secondary workshop. However it does not properly function for her but as a safehouse for anyone she deems an ally. Of course within lies traps either in the event of her ally betraying her or deciding to be rid of them... or when luring enemies of her ally in to dispose of them. This secondary workshop is no higher than C rank.

Based on her legend of having a house built for Bran, this skill is bolstered slightly above the normal rank she would have as a Queen that maintained her castle as her workshop.

"Ah right... I forget sometimes. History remembers me as a man... that is because mine kingdom fell to ruins and mine enemies knew me as such. 'Tis only natural. Mine misgendering is a result of mine own actions. I cannot fault them... but it does come with one extra benefit I cannot deny enjoying."

Item Construction: E

She only has this item as those of the Caster class are entitled to it. She has no anecdotes regarding her making any artifacts nor is she known for building anything, merely ordering the building of it. As a result it is at a low rank and she can take time to build virtually any mundane item provided she has the material and tools on-hand.

"Why would I bother with such mundane tasks? I had subjects to do that no? Mine concerns were greater... I was in charge of running the kingdom and defending it."

Personal Skills

Fairy Eyes of Enchanting: B

A skill signifying her lineage and some aspects of her life and abilities. Anecdotes separately not worth much but together enough to create this personal skill. The blood of her fey ancestor, the mystic eyes she possessed, and the glamours she is capable of producing. All these combine into a powerful skill.

While technically multiple abilities, they all project through her eyes due to her having mystic eyes in life. In life they were merely Fairy Eyes but as a servant with this skill, they become Fairy Eyes of Enchanting

Through her mystic fairy eyes she can attempt to impose concepts into the world. While she makes a luck check to do so she can succeed with inanimate objects. When she does so against a living person it is very difficult for her to do so. Yet she will try to do so at times.

The only consistent application is the production of glamours. Generally when she is summoned she appears as a male but this is her preferred state. When she is ready she will drop the glamour by staring at a mirror. As one might expect, she prefers to call them illusions but concedes that illusions have a different skill set than Glamours, which are physical images overlaid reality than mental interference that makes onlookers believe they are staring at what the mental interference is attempting to lead them to believe.

"Mhmhmhmhm? I'm beautiful? Well thank you... the ears? A cait sith is my ancestor"

Sorcerous Artes: EX

Normally, one cannot reach above the realm of gods as a mortal. Usually they reach a certain plateau that they cannot surpass. All mortals experience this... only those that acquire True Magic can claim to overcome it. Yet she is one of the extremely few that not only did not acquire any form of True Magic but overcame that plateau and entered the realm of gods.

Her particular brand of magecraft is a chaotic mix of many foundations and principles. To say she is in bed between the three powers would not be an incorrect accusation though perhaps an incorrect implication. For example while all of her spells require chants she is easily capable of abridging even the most laborous into a simple vowel if she so desires. The effects are not limited to what she chants and seem to be incredibly versatile from growing great tree's to firing veritable lasers of pure death energy.

In her lifetime there were few mortals that could claim to be her equal in the arte of sorcery, what she called her brand of magecraft, though she'd be offended at it being called such. Rather she prefers to call it Sorcery and others to refer to it as such as well.

Indeed her mastery of the arte granted her a great boon that against any other foe than Bran would have allowed her a path to victory... even now, knowing his gift, she believes she could best him though admits the chance is slim. Indeed, that sword that severs mana was her greatest foe.

Yet this was not part of her legend but of Bran's. As her legend states her mastery over sorcery, she gains her natural full might over it... or would, were she not restrained by her class container. At the height of her power she could overcome practically any foe and even the Magicians would have difficulty fighting her.

Normally she would be restrained as a mere caster. However her personal skill Silver Staff of Kingship grants her further power, allowing her to break past the limitations of her container and making it so only Magicians or Grand Casters being capable of challenging her. In such challenges, she is capable of holding her own, though she will not confidently proclaim power equal to them.

".... Master. Might I ask a question? Why do magus seek True Magic? I understand the desire for prestige and power but... one can accomplish it with other means... so why True Magic specifically?... hmmm... a real mystery..."

the Silver Staff of Kingship: A

The armament she has as a servant. The second gift she received from Bran the Blessed as recompense for the stallions his half-brother and their band slaughtered. Once a symbol of authority in the british isles, now a symbol of authority in Ireland. While a silver staff, she glamoured it to be wooden to match her personal tastes.

It acts as a c-rank armament but it imparts a few effects. Firstly, while holding it she gains the benefits of Charisma at C-rank when interacting with non-irsh. If someone has irish blood among those she interacts with, her skill rises to A rank as she becomes a 'Queen' in their presence while holding the staff.

Additionally all other personal skills are a rank higher while this personal skill is active. Being a natural conduit for prana, it naturally grants her more power. Of course this has the inherently property of allowing her to cast spells at the speed of a spell one verse lower (Two-verse cast at the speed of single action, three verse cast at the speed of a two verse, etc. etc.).

"SURRENDER! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME!... There... that's a good berserker. Summon your master for parlay. I am feeling generous and am willing to spare you for now... I merely want something in return... that isn't too much trouble, no?"

Personality

The ruiner of the Irish. The woman of wiles. Queen that felled the misty giant. She has many titles but supreme among them is Queen of Sorcery. She takes great pride in herself and her power. She also took pride in her kingdom, going to great lengths to protect it.

Such great lengths that she even sacrificed her pride, elevating mere ministers to advisors to better help her make sound judgements. She considers this however a mistake, seeing how they led her astray in dealing with the misty isles.

In her new form of life rather than wallow in regret she instead schemes for how to undo or at least minimize the destruction of her kingdom. For that reason while she will allow her master to give advice she may ultimate disregard them.

Rather she follows the belief that believing in others was her greatest mistake. That had she trusted herself Bran and she never would have come to conflict. As such strategizing with her is nearly impossible unless her master proves himself an able tactician.

Yet despite this she will not disregard her master as useless. Rather she will utilize them as she might a subject of her kingdom, setting them to the task of acquiring reagents for her sorceries and noble phantasms.

Yet for all her bravado in the face of real conflict she is quick to get impatient. If a battle lasts longer than she predicts she will get increasingly desperate to end the conflict, believing earnestly that each minute beyond her predicated values is an increasing amount of failure and danger that she faces.

The worst occurs in the face of her greatest foe, Bran the Blessed. Coming face to face with that foe is not nessecarily an instant loss but rather she will pool all her resources towards his defeat. Friendships, betrayals, backstabs. No tactic becomes disgraceful when faced with Bran the Blessed for her. Rather to her not taking him that seriously is a death sentence.

A master that doesn't understand this will find themselves on the receiving end of her schemes as she seeks to replace them with one more understanding and or cooperative... unless even in their ignorance they know better than to try to get in her way.

"Tsk... Of course you'd label me like that... well just so you know, I fear no man, not even that brute! I can beat him just fine... a pity he wasn't summoned so I could prove it!"

Interactions

Master
    "Tch. Don't get uppity over a mere title. I am clearly superior. If you're smart, you'll know your place... as mine vassal. You seek the root, no?"

Bran the Blessed
    "... Damn. He really is here. No matter... I am fully cognizant of his capabilities. I shan't be taken a fool a second time!"

Glooscap
    "... A berserker shaman...? How does that even work...? No matter, they are not a threat."

the Hero Twins
    "... They tricked a god? Impressive... they would serve well as mine shadows... but how to win them over...?"

Lamorak
    "... He defeated thirty knights? Bah. Bran is more a knight than he and he is merely a giant! Begone, peasant!"

Freischütz
    "... What a fool. An absolute fool. No matter. He is no threat. They're merely bullets after all. I am a mage, what fear have I of such things?"

Honda Tadakatsu
    "Tsk... he reminds me so much of Bran... no... he's worse. At least Bran was a king..."

Noble Phantasm

Is é an Caol Aiséirí I Ndáiríre.
    Ar a Dtugtar an Pól Rebirth

Type: Anti-Unit

A powerful noble phantasm and her primary one. She utilizes it not for herself but on others. Never has she dared tried to use its might on herself due to fearing it. The first gift Bran the Blessed bestowed in exchange for forgiveness, the Cauldron of Ressurection.

It is famous for its use during the Bran-Matholwch war in which the latter used it to constantly replenish their soldiers against Bran's mighty but dwindling force. It is often said that without it Matholwch would have lost immediately... the truth is unknown as Matholwch is cunning.

It has three primary levels of power. The first level needs no ceremony she need merely dump a body or object within. Any maladies or imperfections afflicting the object or person are repaired completely.

Even minorly mental ones such as those caused by stress are healed. Even a killing blow, so long as the person is not dead, can be healed instantly. The only price for this healing is the pain of being dipped in scalding water though no injuries suffer from it.

The second level is invoked with a small chant and a use of its name. This level returns any person or object to their peak physical and mental condition. In essence they are the best they possibly can be.

While they receive no long-term extension of life they are effectively given a second chance from the point of their peak. It even keeps the history of an object intact when doing so. Even true death may be averted so long as she dumps a piece of the person or object within fast enough.

Yet there is the strongest level. One she reserves for when she is truly desparate. A power she fears subjecting herself and others to, but will do to others if needed. Something she only used a few times during the actual war. Unveiling its true nature as not a cauldron of ressurection but of rebirth.

Upon the chant being said and the use of its true name the cauldron glows purple as green liquid fills it. Once filled and bubbling it turns blue and shines with radiant light. After this for the next 24 hours any object or person that goes in becomes subjected are wholesale changed.

In essence they are reborn. The person or object that comes out is different from the person that went in. They regard the former as their parent. Further they are always stronger than what went in. So strong is this that even a soul reaching akasha seems incapable of stopping this process.

"... Mhmhmhm... Mhmahahaha! Fools... absolute fools. You think this a mere cauldron of ressurection...? Small. You think small. Behold its greatest power as mine master steps within!... Heh... see now? He not only has six command spells but his Od is three times greater... and I am stronger for it!"
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; February 2nd, 2022 at 12:59 AM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Guan Feng: I would also suggest that you put a space between multiple Noble Phantasm text and the next title as it can be a bit finicky to read.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Matholwch : This is a very interesting servant, but using a male faceclaim for a female character is a bit confusing, I almost got whiplash.

But what you guys think of my servant. I don't really say any comments about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Guan Feng: I would also suggest that you put a space between multiple Noble Phantasm text and the next title as it can be a bit finicky to read.
    There was supposed to be a space, but figuring out formatting is not fun. That said, I figured out an obvious fix for that bit.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Matholwch : This is a very interesting servant, but using a male faceclaim for a female character is a bit confusing, I almost got whiplash.

But what you guys think of my servant. I don't really say any comments about her.
    That is the point.

As for your servant... good. It's actually very good. In a way its a lot like Nightingale but also is unique enough to be clearly separate. I like it.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Top Level Notes:
    Take note, my dear newcomers! Formatting-Sensei shows you how it is done

ADVENT MASSIVE PRIMORDIAL ENTITY
    CLASSIFICATION EX RANK

She was born when destruction came to ruin and the fire burned itself away.
    The ashes of the crumbled era became the soil for the coming age.
    She advanced and advanced, further and farther.
    Her feet walked through their remains and her hands reached through the dry air. Her fingers rose and rose to chase the sky.
    She watched them grow. She watched them fall. She saw them struggle to keep their throne, She saw and felt them.
    Those poor children. Their Elders left them in the fire or lost interest in the world.
    Without guidance, what would become of them?
    With despair in their hearts, they looked at her from the distance.
    The strongest of them came and stood at her side.
    They gathered and cheered, for he was now her equal.
    They gifted her adoration and a name.
    He became The Sky Father and she The Earth Mother.
    They looked up to her with glimmering eyes, up to the one that could take care of them.
    Yes…so that is what it feels like…
    To be a...
    That was her role from the very beginning. Their wishes are her purpose.
    Then she worked hard, hard for those children.
    She connected their houses, built them their beds, but it was not enough. How could it?
    Her place was among them, it was vacant for too long. But she could not join them as she was.
    And so she descended.

ADVENT POST-PRIMORDIAL EARTH MOTHER GODDESS
    CLASSIFICATION A-RANK

Respect and adoration, fear and love at the same measure.
    They knew… mothers are fearsome, mothers are caring.
    Those children once banished their true parents before.
    Their Mother who hated to love…
    Their Father who loved to hate…
    But she was different, peaceful. Still…she was not like them.
    She tried to replace the hole in their heart, left open when The Sky Mother perished. She found her grave and fashioned herself after her.
    Then...
    She gave birth to herself.

CONCEPTUAL SELF-IMPOSED DEGRADATION
    ADVENT ANCIENT DIVINE SPIRIT

CLASSIFICATION B-RANK

They see her walk away from the Earth Mother.
    They finally welcomed her among their midst as an equal.
    She gained a new name. She was special they said.
    Those powerful men, they wished to call her their own. But that is not for what she was, but at the same time it was what she was supposed to be. For their wishes are her purpose.
    So she gave birth to herself again and again to grant them their wish. Now they had her for themselves. Each one of them.
    New names to call her own.
    Lady of Reeds, Mother of the Mountains, Mistress of Greenery.
    With each one, she made a new self.
    Together with him, the one that banished the overbearing parents, she became the patron of new life.
    She became what they said she was. A mother. And she loved them for choosing her.
    But...twisted and naive as she was...she became less herself the more she gave herself life.
    Were they still her? Or are they her children? She...does not understand.

SAINT GRAPH DETERIORATION. DIVINE CORE FRACTURING DETECTED.
    ADVENT SPLIT DIVINE SPIRIT

CLASSIFICATION C-RANK

They knew what she was all along. She was more nature than they were. She was closer to it all than they ever could be. Her connection to the World was deeper than all of them combined ever will have.
    They used her. Every one of them.

He came to her one time, a second time, a third time.
    Each time she was reborn, each time he took away power because it was his wish.
    The God of Water now held control over the Web of Life.
    From the smallest insect and grass to the tallest phantasmal and tree.
    But it was not enough. Not enough for him.
    But enough for her. Enough.
    He came a fourth time to defile what she was. She took his essence and created what would revolt against him.
    Eight in number, they all brought him to his knees, begging for forgiveness and healing.
    He released what he stole and it returned to her, to all of her...no...them.

DIVINE FOUNDATION ALIENATION EVENT - DIVINE CORE DEGRADATION
    CLASSIFICATION D-RANK

They lost her trust and she lost theirs. She brought one of the mightiest to his knees. They remembered who they are dealing with.
    She returned to her cradle. Distrusted and feared.
    Motherhood is a thankless duty.
    For years she isolated, only the moon as her friend.
    But when she thought all was lost, when she thought these ephemeral memories will never come back...
    She heard me sing. And I never stopped to sing for her.
    Yes... She still had those other children that needed her. Those little things that loved her for what she was.
    And now she will love them for what they are. Dearly.
    You have me to thank for this.
    Oh you want to know my name? I can not blame you and I will gladly give you my name.
    I am none other than the proud...

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ❁ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ❁ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

V O Y A G E R
    of Ancient Songs
    = Enheduanna-Nikkal =

Class
    Voyager | Caster
    Alternative Classes
    Archer, Rider, Assassin
    True Name
    Enheduanna-Nikkal
    Aliases
    Queen of Writers, First Songstress, Ki, Aruru, Ningal, Ninhursag, Mammi
    Origin
    Ancient Mesopotamia, Historical Fact, Mythology
    Height/Weight
    158cm/46kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Good
    Attribute
    Earth

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E D D A A

songs, the wind, her "children", moon, poems, herself
    Dislikes
    Foreign sounds
    Talent
    singing, writing, praising
    Natural Enemy
    Ishtar, Mesopotamian Pantheon
    Armament
    her voice, writing and bow
    Catalyst
    Tablets of the Hurrian Hymns

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Divine Core of Earth A
    Voyager is a Pseudo-Servant of the Goddess Nikkal and the host Enheduanna. They obtain a higher rank than usual because Enheduanna belongs to the goddess' bloodline and became her mortal representation during life, increasing the rank.
    Nikkal is an Avatar of the Mesopotamian Sacred Tree Ki, the Cradle Tree. As Voyager, Enheduanna inherits this power.

Territory Creation B++
    The Avatar of the Tree is remembered as Nikkal, the Goddess of Orchards. Therefore Voyager can cultivate them. With enough care and time, they can grow to a replication of the Sacred Cedar Forest of Legend. Her roots dig deep and she can acquire materials that would otherwise be hidden.

Item Construction B+
    Voyager can bear fruits and greens of various nature. She can grow lyres out of hardwood and flowers and then transform them into a sturdy bow. She can grow plants and fruits and mix them with her dew to concoct potions that can both relieve unimaginable pain or bring agony to even the mightiest gods. With enough time she can grow magical pomegranates like the Fruit of Etana - the fruit of Birth.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Extra: Weapons she can create -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Extra: Weapons she can create -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

Shields

Bows

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Blessing of the Moonlit Tree A
    As an Avatar of the Sacred Tree of Mesopotamia, Voyager can operate without much help from her Master. Her body is covered with the tissue of soft petals, which absorb sunlight to boost her longevity.
    She can perceive the environment around her through nature. Leaves and petals become her eyes and the roots of the earth act as ears. As High Priestess she assumed the role of Nikkal as the consort of the Moon God Nanna. The Lunar Lord blesses her so that even dim moonlight is enough to keep herself and the plants around her in peak performance. Voyager and the vegetation she cares for will have a bioluminescent glow as if they bathe in lunar light that shines through her pink-hued canopy.

Notes in the Wind A
    The ancient Mesopotamian Magecraft of Songs. Notes and lyrics were eternalized in clay, but the melody was never part of it. Songs were imbued with Mana and the effect can vary depending on the performer and their interpretation. A slow version of the same song can heal, while a fast version may burn the listener alive. As history's first author and writer of dozens of hymns and stories about the gods, she has an immense repertoire of songs to choose from. Voyager is unpredictable and versatile when it comes to her spells.

World's First Song EX
    The wind blowing through the leaves was the first melody life on earth could cherish. Any sound she makes is a song that calms the nerves of the living. Grants Rank ups to any abilities related to her voice and attacks related to wind will become her melody.
    The oldest songs in history are the Hurrian Hymns and the one best preserved is dedicated to Nikkal. Unbeknownst to history the 3400 years old lyrics were transcriptions of one of Voyager's forty temple hymns, dedicated to the Earth Mother Goddesses. The Hurrian people would adapt it 800 years later and honor her memory. Both personalities were slightly altered under the Voyager Container and developed a strange love for music. In short, any sound humans and nature produce are perceived as beautiful songs for her. Sideeffects: Foreigner Detection, encourages Ms. Bathory to sing.

Sacred Family Tree C
    A special variation of Imperial Privilege. The Assyrians depicted family trees and the cosmic tree as date palms, which sometimes offer humans pomegranates.
    As a daughter of the Great Sargon of Akkad, A High Priestess of the Moon God - rivaling the King's power - and part of the web of Avatars of the Sacred Cradle Tree Ki, she received this skill. She can grow special pomegranates, the Fruits of Etana and when she consumes them, she gains a new Skill related to someone in her bloodline - notably her father or other Avatars. With enough preparation a temporary Class Change with slight changes in her Parameter is possible. She will then shift her connection from Nikkal to other goddesses like Assassin Uttu, Rider Ningikuda or even Archer Ninhursag. But because their karmic bond is lower she rarely uses it to that extend. Skills include Riding, Marksmanship, Throwing and Swordsmanship. It is possible for other Servants to eat those fruits, but rejection is likely if they are not of divine descent. Because the Fruits of Etana are bound to the concept of releasing that what is sealed within (in legend a baby) sealed skills may unlock.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

The forty-two temple hymns exalted each patron deity of the cities in South-Sumer and confirmed to their worshipers their unique character and significance. Her works described the deities' personalities and in some cases even created them for them. It is a song that survived for thousands of years and inspires awe in any listener with a human heart because they hear their own history as a species.
    The Hymn to Nikkal is remembered as a hymn to bless young women with children, but its proper function was an exaltation of nature itself. In the hands of Voyager Enheduanna-Nikkal, it becomes a magecraft that can alter a wide area around her. But they use it primarily on their own with Territory Creation grown forest. Voyager's song writes cuneiform on the whole area. The earth, the trees and leaves, the stones and flowers, anything part of it will be written with blessings from her hand. The sacredness of this place is enhanced more and more and in the end it develops into an imitation of Dilmun Harsag Gal Kirkurra - The Sacred Mountain in the Cedar Forest on which the Sacred Tree crowned.
    An ephemeral reflection from the Reverse Side of the World appears like a mirage. The mere presence of it is a sacred blessing for all allies of Voyager, curing them of negative statuses or lowered Parameter and replenishing their Mana at a high rate. The flora around the tree begins flourishing as if in the Age of Gods.
    A song from the hands of a mortal woman, which reaches the level of the divine and even into aspects of nature itself. It is an eternal accomplishment of the human race and celebrates it as a wonder of nature. Therefore the blessings are the strongest on them and grant them power to repel the inhumane - Evil Gods and Outer Gods, vicious animals and Threats to Humanity alike.
    But this power can not last. If it stays too long in the Age of Men, it strains Voyagers Saint Graph. She is an Avatar of the Tree and the damage can translate back to it. If she has done all she can for the Master, she will walk into the iridescent haze between our world and the Tree and waves a last goodbye before the mist vanishes inside the moonlight.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

Nikkal was the Canaan Goddess of Orchards and consort of the Moon God Yarikh. Her name meant "Great Lady and Fruitful" or "Goddess of Fruits". It was the local name of the Goddess Ningal of the Mesopotamian Pantheon, who was married to Nanna, the Moon God. But Ningal is just a small part of her identity.
    Nikkal is one of many Divine Avatars of the Sacred Tree that spawned from the destroyed local Divine Tree. The Tree gained the name Ki and became an equal to the Father of the Gods An. She replaced the Sky Mother Antu, who perished during the rampage of the White Titan. To be among her "adoptive children" and care for them, the first Avatar was created called Ninhursag or Aruru. From then on most of the goddesses of her bloodline are actually different avatars spawned from Ki, all adding different aspects of the Father and the Avatar, yet all with authorities over the earth and fertility. Especially Enki exploited her and caused the rupture between her and the gods. She still has the mindset of a tree and has difficulties describing and understanding where the line between her and her children is. This muddles the waters of identity further, making them all individuals, yet are all connected by more than just divine blood.

Enheduanna was the priestess of the moon god Nanna in the Sumerian city-state of Ur in the reign of her father, Sargon of Akkad. She was appointed by her father as the leader of the religious cult at Ur to cement ties between the Akkadian and the native Sumerian religion.
    Enheduanna has been celebrated as the earliest known named author in world history, as a number of works in Sumerian literature, such as the Exaltation of Inanna feature her as the first-person narrator, and other works, such as the Sumerian Temple Hymns.
    The cultural memory of Enheduanna and the works attributed to her were lost some time after the end of the First Babylonian Empire. Enheduanna's existence was first rediscovered by modern archaeology in 1927, when Sir Leonard Wooley excavated the Giparu in the ancient city of Ur and found an alabaster disk with her name, association with Sargon of Akkad, and occupation inscribed on the reverse.

Enheduanna-Nikkal was created from her duty as a priestess of Nanna, in which she acts as the mortal representation of his consort Ningal, later known as Nikkal. Because Enheduanna was distantly related to the divine, she was elevated to a minor deity after death and she was associated with songs for the gods, a strong bond was established to Nikkal, who is remembered because the oldest song of humankind praises her. That is how a rare combination of the Queen of Song and Queen of Poems formed the arguably strongest Voyager-kind, that celebrates humanity for it's beauty.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

"I, who am I among the living creatures?"

"I am the Queen of Writers, the First Songstress. My name is Enheduanna. My name is power and my name is love. I will never regret the hubris of writing my name under my poems."

"A writer of poetry and a mother goddess are a strange pairing? Oh my...you are too young or perhaps you have never tried to write, but I think only a true mother may fit better. Because...writing is the attempt to conceive the word. You birth something that is your own and will carry your essence through the ages."

"Master, let it be known that you are unshakable and unyielding. Be it known that you always stand triumphant. Because you are human and you fight for humanity. I will sing songs that will live on for thousands of years praising your glory. Even if today can not honor you, each tomorrow will look up to you. Their tears of joy and thankfulness will be your sweet drink in the afterlife.
    So never lose hope. Present your swelling chest because you stand so high. Never fall down, never give up. Do not let your brow touch the earth. Do not wipe your nose on the ground. Do not flatten you lips in the dust. Stand.
    Even if blood clouds your vision. Even if tears wet your face. Even if sorrow grips you heart. Stand.
    My roots with help you stand. My trunk will be your shield. My foliage be your pillow. And my poems be your heart. If my words survived devastation and time, so shall you. Stand. Live. Sing. Fight."

Iracema:
    "Ah a fellow mother. We are similar, are we not?"

Ishtar:
    "Oh my...I have to admit I am quite nervous. I do worship the goddess inside me and her divine husband, but I always admired Inanna and her feats. I know my works kept her memories alive. Words can not describe my happiness to see her. But perhaps a song can."

Baldr Jölnir:
    "Your words... the song you gifted the world with is truly wonderful. The message you gave the Master is almost the same I would give. Perhaps...just perhaps those trees were connected even after all this time?"

Humbaba:
    "So you heard of her? My greatest sin of ignorance in the flesh...machine? Ah...it makes sense. As the guardian of the Cedar Forest it was created to gain its strength from the forest. But instead of "forest" they used "environment". So when she is summoned her body takes on the form of the "dominant environment". She became a Guardian Beast of the Forests of metal and stone that you planted all over the world."

Franz Liszt:
    "Your music is beautiful. The colors you weave into the air are like spring itself. As if the Tree blossoms again. You expected the Voyager that celebrates Humanity's Art to come here first? I know their identity...ah yes. He is close yet far. Here yet not. Like the dawn hiding below the horizon. The Sun will rise again. He shall come in his true form and draw pictures untainted by shadows."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Hymn to the Earth Mother

"Once I have endeared Nikkal, she will love me in her heart,
    the offer I bring may wholly cover my sin,
    bringing sesame oil may work on my behalf in awe may I...
    The sterile may they make fertile.
    Grain may they bring forth.
    She, the wife, will bear children to the father.
    May she who has not yet borne children bear them."

The first writer to proudly write her name under her work. A confident woman that was the first to write in the first person and to convey her inner thoughts to the reader she does not know.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    I wanted to do Nikkal for a while, I wanted to do Enheduanna for a while, I wanted to use my favorite Sylvari from a game for a while.
    It all came together thanks to Wyverns cool lore. I hope you like my special type of Voyager! To me Voyagers are the wanderers of space and time, but also the class that represents human accomplishments and celebrates them. A conceptual class opposite to Foreigner, because they are "entirely human" and opposite to Beasts, because they are the "blessings of humanity". My first experiment was Franz Liszt, who celebrates instrumental music and Enheduanna-Nikkal represents both Song and Poetry. To differentiate them from the "regular" Voyagers, I treat it like a title, hence Voyager | Lancer Liszt and Voyager | Caster E-N.
    Also, thanks to WF because I blatantly stole the URL for her little diamonds in the intro.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Dang this quite beautiful servant sheet, you must spend a lot of on this The formatting is really exceptional

Blog Entries
    Listening to the beautiful symphony of artillery fire,
    While our enemies cutely cower behind their walls,
    Ah… Sieges are pretty relaxing, don’t you think, Master?

Class: Archer
    True Name: Fatih Sultan Mehmet
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumors
    Attribute: Man

Mehmed II, the famed Ottoman Sultan who vanquished the Byzantines and conquered much of the Balkans. A hyper-talented ruler who excelled as much in military tactics as in the sciences, religion and classical arts. A history nerd who actually cosplayed as Alexander and claimed to have avenged the Trojans against the Greeks.

From a very young age, his father put him into rigorous and strict statesmanship tutoring and religious education which aimed to raise him into an ideal sultan that would embody the Ottoman values.

In 1444, when Mehmed was just 12 years old, his father Murad II abdicated the throne to him, and immediately put him in charge of an army against the invading Hungarian crusader, John Hunyadi. Understandably, the boy was not pleased, and he asked his father to retake the throne, saying: “If you are the sultan, come and lead your armies. If I am the sultan I hereby order you to come and lead my armies.” In any case, Murad II led the Ottoman to victory against the Crusaders, and in 1446 he retook the throne, before finally dying in 1451, and forcing Mehmed II to be crowned Sultan for the second time.

At the age of 21, Sultan Mehmed II conquered Constantinople, after a 53 day siege, marking the ultimate fall of the Byzantine empire. Seeking to inherit the Roman legacy, he made the city into the new Ottoman capital. He then continued his conquest into Europe and regions surrounding Anatolia, eventually conquering Serbia, Greece, Trebizond, Wallachia, Bosnia, Albania, and even sending a successful expedition into Italy. For these achievements, he was called the 『Father of Conquest』.

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    Independent Action: C
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At this rank, it is possible for Archer to stay in the world for one day without a Master.

Magic Resistance: B
    Grants protection against magical effects; differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    Prophecy of Conquest: EX
    A composite skill which includes Protection of the Faith, Charisma and Military Tactics at B-rank. In the case of fighting within the “Capital City” of the enemy, Archer will receive a rank-up on these skills and all allied units will also receive the Protection of the Faith skill.

It is none other than a divine blessing attained by the fulfillment of the prophecy spoken by God’s Messenger: "Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. Great is the commander who will conquer it. Great are his soldiers." It exalts Archer as a divinely inspired leader, testifies the faith of his warriors and sanctifies his conquests.

Great Eagle’s Vision: B
    An enhanced perception that reaches to all directions and can reveal things that would otherwise go unnoticed, a version of Clairvoyance that is specialized in “seeing the bigger picture”. Derived from the name that the Europeans called him dreadfully; “La Grande Aquila''.

It allows Archer to grasp additional elements and factors that can possibly shift the flow of the battle to his advantage. In practice, Archer will fight with the least possible effort while still winning through attrition.

Juvenile Dream: A
    The youthful fancy of the teenage sultan setting out towards the path of conquest. A skill similar to the Pioneer of the Star skill, which makes the impossible possible. It allows Archer to grasp an unlikely dream through irrational means, such as penetrating the night impregnable walls of Constantinople with giant artillery, moving eighty warships through land across the hills of Galata into the Golden Horn, and vanquishing a millenia-old empire.

Imperial Privilege: A+
    The imperial authority of the individual that has been crowned as the Sultan of Two Lands, the Khan of the Two Seas, and the Caesar of Rome. It is an ability that allows Archer to access a wide array of Skills that he normally couldn't possess for a short period of time. In addition, due to his genuine mastery and enthusiasm for the military, religious and classical arts, those particular relevant skills can be possessed at higher rank and for longer periods.

Noble Phantasms:
    Osmanlı Şahi
    Citadel Crusher Great Bombard
    Type: Anti-Fortress
    The Great Turkish Bombard.
    The legendary artillery that brought down the walls of Constantinople and the Byzantine Empire with it. An armament that embodies the pinnacle of Ottoman craftsmanship and military might. Made by the best siege engineers and blacksmiths of the era, it weighs 16 ton and is said to be the largest cannon in history. It was claimed to be capable of toppling even the mythical walls of Babylon.

It can be said to be the ultimate siege weapon-type Noble Phantasm. Even without invoking its true name, with this Noble Phantasm Archer can freely fire rounds of cannonballs that can easily demolish a castle, though not without great magical energy cost. At its maximum output, by imbuing it with the concept of “the weapon that vanquished Rome”, it can even reach the power of an Anti-Country Noble Phantasm.

İstanbul'un Fethi
    True Conquest - Rebirth of the Imperial Capital
    Type: Anti-Fortress (Self)
    The conquest of Constantinople and its transformation into Istanbul.
    A Noble Phantasm deriving from the events that took place after the Fall of Constantinople. The conversion of the Hagia Sophia cathedral into a mosque, the renaming of the city into Istanbul, its declaration as the new Ottoman Capital, and the great restoration and expansion projects that once again cemented Istanbul as the world’s greatest capital city. In essence, it is a Noble Phantasm that allows Archer to “convert the territory he conquered into Istanbul”. (In AoEII terms, it is the ability to convert an enemy Wonder).

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Kamera; January 12th, 2022 at 09:19 AM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Kamera this one hell of a good servant, seeing this one and your previous one had me thinking what they going to react if they met any of my servants. It's going to be an interesting encounter.

Blog Entries
    I don't think Roxelana would get along well with any except maybe Aisha. Mehmet would try to be buddies with everyone though.