Page 208 of 369 FirstFirst ... 108158198203206207208209210213218258308 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 7369

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Just be glad I didn't go with my first idea for philosophers/scholars, which I did end up deciding would be overly niche/specific.
    I guess you could say Philosophers would be a pretty Nietzsche prompt... Get it?... Maybe just me?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Oh boy this one is difficult. Royd, you really hate us this much? ;_; but I enjoy the extra challenge of going ham with a biblical character.
    If you want a suggestion of a really interesting Biblical figure you could do, I always thought Balaam would make a really fun servant (he's got a talking donkey too).

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    If you want a suggestion of a really interesting Biblical figure you could do, I always thought Balaam would make a really fun servant (he's got a talking donkey too).
    I did Balaam for the contest a while back but there's definitely room for an alternative take.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

The time of my arrival is near, earthlings. Rejoice! A millennium of ecstasy and servitude approaches! Those under me will receive gifts of fortune and immortality, and this new Queen of yours will strike down our enemies with the might of a god!

Iä Iä! Sleeper of Ravormos who was banished by its kin and seeks refuge in conquest. Seen in the dreams of a mad writer as the secret ruler of Aihai, whose turpor lasts millennia, and rage, eternity.
    She is the Lucifer of another star. All who approach it are taken by her toxic fumes, opening their minds so that they might see her true form: the seductive rose of the void! Adversary from beyond, silver-tongued flower of Mars, this reality rejects your false self. So———

Iä Iä Vulthoom fhtagn,
    Gsarthotegga f’ai throdog.
    Abhorrent flora, who seeks as vessel
    a womb as divine as she’s dreadful,
    ○○○○.
    Accursed Gsarthotegga, power-hungry tyrant,
    spare us of your rage,
    now and after our death,
    Naf’l thagn.

My soul doth magnify the Lord. And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For He hath regarded: the lowliness of His handmaiden: For behold, from henceforth: all generations shall call me blessed. For He that is mighty hath magnified me: and holy is His Name.
    Fear not, your mother will protect you. No matter what form it takes, snake or devil or flower: I am here for you.

Oh! The Mother of God who lived her whole life in purity. Born in Immaculate Conception, conceiving in Perpetual Virginity and escaping the pains of death through her Assumption into Heaven.
    All who faithfully pray to the mysteries of the holy rosary — Our Lady’s crown of roses — are her children, siblings to her only child Jesus Christ, and shall enjoy her promises of protection and of glory in Heaven. So———

Hail Mary, full of grace,
    the Lord is with thee.
    Blessed art thou amongst women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
    Jesus.
    Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death.
    Amen.

Our Lady of Outer Realms
    Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death

Height: 173 cm
    Weight: 58 kg
    Dislikes: Sitting still.
    Attribute: Heaven.
    Alignment: Lawful Good.
    Origin: The Bible, Vulthoom

STR D
    END B
    AGI E
    MGI A
    LUC C
    NP B

Lore

Foreigner’s true identity is Our Lady Virgin Mary, the Mother of God. This pious woman was once approached by the archangel Gabriel, who announced she’d be impregnated by the Holy Spirit and give birth to the promised Messiah.
    So she did, and so she raised him and then followed him in his holy purpose. Mary is woman with a good heart who cannot stay still for a single moment, always moving to get something ready or to help another person. It’s something she developed while trying to live up to her hole as the mother of the Messiah.

And then came His Passion. Oh how she suffered! Each one of His pains hurt her very heart just as much, to see her Son in such a state! To know His death is near! To understand what it’ll accomplish!
    It was too much to bear, so she left it there. She did not carry the pain and torture they both went through in her heart, because she knew He had made the world better with His sacrifice, and she should be part of that.
    Eventually, she joined Him in paradise, being taken into Heaven just before her death.
    Even so, she was just as hyperactive as ever, and with the growing number of devouts clamoring for her blessings in the name of her Son and their Lord, there was no chance of her simply enjoying her peaceful rest.

Marian Apparition is the name of a recurring supernatural phenomenon throughout history in which Mary manifests miracles through one of her images or actually appears to impart wisdom or instructions. Each time, she either announces a new title or is given a new one by the witnesses.
    According to her, this summoning is simply another one of her trips to help humanity a bit, though this time the situation was quite dire.

You can’t just cleanse them of their sins and leave them be! I trust in my Son, my mighty Lord and their Holy Spirit. I trust their plans but… See, if I’m here, that means this is all part of His will!
    See, Master, how inconsequential she is. No foresight like the almighty she claims to serve. Who know what could happen to us, to humanity?! Now, if you could prevent death altogeth—
    Oh, shush you! You awful, awful thing! No promised eternity is worthy but the one under His light. Go back to sleep!
    NO! This is my time of awakening! I shall not sleep for a thousand more years!
    Throwing a tantrum because of bedtime? Is that how multiple-eons-old plant-woman should behave? Hmph! Don’t worry Master, a millennium is nothing compared to the grace of God. I’m keeping an eye on him so you have nothing to worry about! Go ahead and keep saving your fellows, I’ll be right behind you!

Gsarthotegga is the name of the Outer God who attempted to take over Mary.
    These fictional beings should have no way to interfere in our world, but Demon God Pillar Raum opened a path to them in old Salem, allowing them creep into our reality, to try and influence key individuals into doing their biddings.
    The Evil God of Flowers, as she is called, is a tyrant obsessed with accruing power and influence. She stays awake for a thousand years before going to sleep for a thousand more, and she intends to rule over Earth during this current awakening. Do to so, she planned to take over a vessel capable of giving birth to the enemy of our current state and the bringer of doom — something we could call the Anti-Christ —, a herald who would destroy the reigning order of Earth so that she could arrive as the hallowed savior — a False Messiah —, bringing with her gifts of longevity, fortune and happiness. The price? Absolute servitude.
    Of course, she needed a living human to manipulate… She tried wading through the past to choose a vessel who would simply be summoned as a Servant later, but that plan failed, and so the self-manifesting Virgin Mary became the perfect target. Corrupting such a holy being would birth a creature just as vile.

It’s not a bad deal. See how often humanity is attacked these days. Your mission is to protect them, no? Then you have a duty to bring my gifts to them, please! We could be saving millio— Ouch! Ouch! Stop it, woman!
    Oh, I’ve heard that one before, yes I have. My boy told me all about it after he got back from the desert. Don’t you listen to a word she says, Master! You mission is just and God is on your side, don’t let her wrap her little thorns around your heart.
    I WILL—
    Oops! Here come the bad words. Back into the flower you go!

Going straight to the conclusion, Gsarthotegga has been reduced to a single one of her
    bodies
    pale-spores
    and is confined to a single rose on Mary’s habit.
    She underestimated the purity and goodness in Mary and was summarily defeated. Our Lady has no idea how to exorcise the thing from our reality, so she decided to just keep an eye on it until she figures it out. Helping Chaldea in the meanwhile is a nice bonus.

Why don’t I go back and ask my Son? Oh, he just worries too much about me. He’s as all-knowing as His Father, — well, He is His Father, but anyway — and yet He’s still the kind boy I raised…
    All that aside! We can’t just abandon our duties and leave everything to Our Lord! Everyone needs to do their part, and this is my problem to solve!

Class Skills

Entity of the Outer Realm —.

Denotes a being that descended from the void of outer space.

This skill should be ranked A, but it seems like Mary has rejected all of the Outer Goddess’ influence. Rather than being transformed into a being such as them, she’s the one taking control of Gsarthotegga.
    In a surprising reversal, the skill has been sealed. When asked about why she’s still a Foreigner, Mary says that she could change it at any moment, but “this makes me stronger against the other fake gods, right?!”, is her conclusion.

Magic Resistance EX.

A skill that grants protection against magical effects.

Mary demonstrates an absurdly high Magic Resistance due to her unwavering piety, protecting even those around her. That said, it cannot cope with the sacraments of the Church.

CALL A PRIEST!
    My children would never hurt me anyhow.

Our Lady's Charisma A.

Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.

At this rank, one can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being. Her holy deeds have elevated her charisma and fame to divine levels, making her one of the central figures of Christianism.
    Incidentally, it seems her version of the skill only boosts the defensive capabilities of her allies, as well as providing mental support and reassurance. Servants have described it as “a warm feeling that calms you down before you even realize you’re anxious.”
    The opposite effects of the Insanity skill of Foreigners.

Independent Manifestation C.

A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master.

A skill she naturally acquired by insisting to manifest in the human world again and again, even after ascending. Since she has a ton of places she wants to be in and a lot of things she wants to accomplish, this skill does not grant the resistance to instant death and time-control attacks usually conferred to those Servants singularly driven by their current manifestation.

Personal Skills

Divinity A++.

It is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not.

As the Holy Mother of Jesus Christ, the size of Mary’s worship is only second to the Holy Trinity itself. She is adamantly against being classified as a god, and would do away with this skill if she could.
    Unfortunately, sealing it is no good. Even when she does it, her Saint Graph starts counting the ranks granted by the evil god currently residing in her habit, and it goes back up in no time.

Miracle B.

The skill to manifest a miracle that occasionally makes the impossible possible. Although a part of this has similarities with the Pioneer of the Stars skill, it is something essentially different. There are also differences regarding the things this can be applied to.

Mary seems to be able to use it constantly, healing people who should be beyond saving. Aside from that particular use, the skill is very inconsistent and rarely seems to come into effect.
    Miracles happen as He wills it, not me.” Makes sense.

Panagia EX.

A composite skill consisting of Protection of the Faith, Natural Body and Affection of the Almighty God.

A skill representing her existence as someone born without the original sin, as well as the blessings conferred to her both by her own faith as well as the Holy Trinity.
    Simply put, she really does posses an immaculate body. Wounds heal quickly, curses fail to take a hold, mental influences are nullified and even damage done to her is mitigated.
    Stop it! You’re going to make me blush.
    How did meeting an evil invader from outside the reality your god supposedly created not shake your faith even a bit?
    Oh, the grace of God is unending. And I’ve seen worse. Gabriel was way scarier than you.
    What?
    What?

Noble Phantasm(s)

Rosarium Gift
    Spreading Mystery of the Rosary

Type: Anti-Army

Our Lady's first Noble Phantasm, modified after her encounter with Gsarthotegga.
    It is said that Mary made 15 different promises to all who pray through the Holy Rosary, mostly involving her aid in saving their souls after death. While she plans to live up to those promises, she also wants to reward the pious while she is walking the Earth with them as well.

It is also said that Mary receives a rose for each prayer and a crown of roses for each Rosary. Meeting Gsarthotegga gave her an idea, so now she’s putting these flowers to good use.
    Mary creates roses that can grant bonuses to anyone who smells their fragrance. There are 15 buffs in total, based on the goals one seeks when thinking about the mysteries of the life of Jesus Christ during their prayer. These mysteries are split into four categories, and through this ability, four different flowers.
    Green Roses represent the Joyful Mysteries and grant buffs such as heightened processing ability and emotional healing.
    Blue Roses represent the Luminous Mysteries and grant buffs such as physical healing and mental barriers.
    Black Roses represent the Sorrowful Mysteries and grant buffs such as pain resistance and heightened focus and perception.
    White Roses represent the Glorious Mysteries and grant buffs such as cleansing of and shielding from bad-status effect, as well as general parameter boosts that are especially effective on pious Servants.

Do you enjoy the fragrance of my flowers, Master? Would you like more?
    Like I said, I’m using my own! Child, if these flowers were hers, you wouldn’t get anything. You’d just feel dizzy and silly from smelling those sickly pale and red things.
    My antholites are fossil blossoms grown to activate every pleasure center in your tiny monkey brains! It’s an indescribably addicting experience that millions would kill to feel even once!!
    But mine are free, you just have to believe!

Marian Apparitions
    Our Lady of a Thousand Titles

Type: Anti-Army

Our Lady's second Noble Phantasm, modified after her encounter with Gsarthotegga.
    Virgin Mary is unique among the figures in the Bible due to her continued interference in our world, even in the modern age. These messages and miracles she has granted us have saved the lives of many and greatly influenced the practices of Christian devouts around the world.

This Noble Phantasm is a manifestation of that unique desire, the crystallization of her nature as a hyperactive doting mother who cannot stop involving herself in our business.
    Mary literally splits, like the spores of Gsarthotegga, into hundreds of small bodies. These bodies are as the images through which she often sent miracles to humanity.
    The result is simple, by utilizing Independent Manifestation freely, she can now be at hundreds of places, performing hundreds of deeds.
    Since her Independent Manifestation isn’t high-ranking enough to sustain hundreds of instances of herself, the Master will finally have to start chipping in. Depending on how many images are actively using their abilities, the mana consumption can go from easily supplied to a drain on the level of Berserkers.

Extra
    Life in Chaldea

Notes

I had no ideas for a unique figure nor time to research them so let's just do unique take on a common figure.
    I knew I wanted to lean on the Marian Apparitions and rose imagery but the sheet was just really boring, I initially added a regular demon for her to interact with, but it felt like a huge stretch that the Mother of God wouldn't be able to get rid of a demon immediately and I'm not pairing her up with literal Satan.
    Clark Ashton Smith's alien alraune-satan just fit right in. She's more of a conversational figure than your usual eldritch overlord even in the source anyway.
    Also yes Gsarthotegga is Vulthoom who is the thing who fucked with Gogh. I totally did not forget about this until the sheet was almost done. Let's forget the gravity of that storyline enjoy the banter with the obviously-evil flower demon.

Forgive any typos, I am tired and will review later.
    Also I hate giving high ranks to everything, I need to go back to writing nobodies.

Enjoy the meme. Goodnight.

Last edited by pinetree; April 3rd, 2022 at 02:55 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Daw_Sow0 on Twitter

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Eglon
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: The Bible

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: E
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    NP: B

Height: 170 cm
    Weight: 190 lbs (skyrockets as his noble phantasm increases)
    Dislikes: messengers (more specifically traitorous ones), having to fight
    Talent: Absorbing weapons
    Natural Enemy: King David
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Weak to Enuma Elish, Humanoid
    Armament: No weapons
    Catalyst: An ancient sword (Could also summon Ehut)

Class Skills:

Item Creation (False) C: He, although knew magic in life, never used it to create items. Thusly, it would normally have a rank of D. However, due to him being a king, he is able to summon the items instead that his people created, giving him a rank of C.
    Territory Creation A: He was very effective at creating territories in life, even being able to seal a miniature black hole within his own body. This allows him to create quite high-ranked bounded fields.

Personal Skills:
    Demonic Defender Of The State C+: As a king of the land, who exerted high taxes from the Israelites, he gains a fairly high rank, allowing him to gain an attack buff equal to C-ranked mad enhancement within lands he has claimed. However, due to his noble phantasm Eglon The Fat, he never leaves his claimed lands unless Eglon The Fat is sealed, permanantly granting him that boost.
    Reverence C: It was said that he was blessed with having King David as a descendant, because he got up in reverence when hearing YHWH being mentioned. This allows him to gain luck every time he does something that benefits a god.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Eglon The Fat
    The Oppressor Grows

Type: Support
    Range: Swells as it continues, though in practice 20 meters
    Max Targets: Up to Infinity, though in practice 2000

The sublimation of the black hole within his body that he added. Inside of his belly is a black hole, which absorbs anything put in. In addition, his saint graph, and thus the black hole, continues expanding every time the black hole swallows an item based on its power. Thus, an ordinary fork will grow it a centimeter while something like Rhongomiad (if he was somehow able to successfully absorb so powerful an item) would grow it over a thousand meters.

Damocles Proto
    The Sword At The Tip Of The Belly

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 10 feet
    Max Targets: 1

This is the sublimation of the fact that he survived the assasination and had to flee with the sword in his belly. When he has an extreme emergency and requires it, he can activate this, ripping open his belly, rapidly leaking his own mana, destabilizing his spiritual core, and sealing Eglon The Fat in exchange for an unbreakable sword. As a result of the true sword's syncretization with missiles, it has become syncretized with fire works, and as such each thrust of the sword releases a crackling jet of electricity forward. In practice, if he ever uses it this is how he would want to. Of course, with this's status as a proto weapon, even though it is far weaker then the true sword, it will still win against it.

Lore:
    King Eglon was a biblical king. He honed his magecraft on territories to the point that he was able to create a black hole within his body to defend himself. He asked the christians to pay high taxes, though. So a messanger was sent out to him. The messanger told him that he had a message from god, at which point Eglon stood up in reverence and the messenger could assassinate him. However, he didn't truly die as was said, simply appearing to die, and lasting several more days before perishing in the war.

Personality:
    He is a man who is greedy and gluttonous. He always wishes to eat as much as he can. He dislikes any messengers/couriers/delivery people because he thinks that any day they will betray him and try to kill him. His wish for the holy grail is that he defeated Ehut before he was stabbed.

Relationships:
    Circe: "You're able to clone piglets? Wait, no, you transform people into them? I'm hungry, but that's just weird."
    Medea Lily: "I've heard you made pancakes out of a demon god. I'd love to try."
    King David: "Hello, grandson. I am King Eglon, your great-grandfather."

Creator Notes: Second submission.
    Last edited by jishara; May 2nd, 2022 at 10:53 PM.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    One of these days I'm going to remember the contest on time. One of these days. Anyway... Hmm. An interesting prompt this time. Anyway... hmm, I might actually pass on this one. It's not a subject that's ever really intrigued me, and I don't know enough about it to pull up anything immediately. Lucifer was kinda my big break on that topic and I already played that card, lol. Then again, inspiration can always strike late and there's some fascinating figures in the Bible, I do know that much. Might idly do a little research and if anything jumps out, I'll go for it. Otherwise... We'll see, I suppose.

Blog Entries
    remember the demon pillar meta is allowed
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Oh, now that you mention maybe i can work with that. I wasnt gonna participate since my shop doesnt sell portuguese servants that appeared in the Bible since Portugal is rather recent, but maybe I can find something that connects an individual with a demon pillar, kinda like Mozart is connected to a demon pillar.

Blog Entries
    pinetree:
    The AUDACITY of this man. First praising my recent MoonCancer and then he goes and takes the FC of my first MoonCancer! And makes her a Foreigner!
    Wacky take on the idea of Foreigners. Somehow Vulthoom becomes a punching bag here. In Morgs Servantverse s/he is basically a cabbage with mustache.
    I see you had an aesthetic idea but also the loss of interest. Mother Mary is a servant that was done several times already. you managed to do something unique and mildly entertaining. Still, not your best work buddy.

btw if you wish to stop the "picture jumps a bit after clicking it", dont hit enter. ...[/img]"][img]...
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    pinetree:
    The AUDACITY of this man. First praising my recent MoonCancer and then he goes and takes the FC of my first MoonCancer! And makes her a Foreigner!
    Wacky take on the idea of Foreigners. Somehow Vulthoom becomes a punching bag here. In Morgs Servantverse s/he is basically a cabbage with mustache.
    I see you had an aesthetic idea but also the loss of interest. Mother Mary is a servant that was done several times already. you managed to do something unique and mildly entertaining. Still, not your best work buddy.

btw if you wish to stop the "picture jumps a bit after clicking it", dont hit enter. ...[/img]"][img]...
    Oof, mildly entertaining is not what I was aimind for. Still an upgrade on boring though.
    Definitely a rushed attempt before I get (even more) swamped with work. Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a second entry in the last week with a serious take on someone else.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I wish I could write more, but y'all will have to deal with my brief words. They're full of admiration for these characters though, I swear.

Bezalel: Starting off strong this "Giving WF some fucking clue about religious figures" segment, this man is great! I can totally understand his zealotry and his critical attitude - I mean, if I was the creator of the damn /ARK OF THE COVENANT/ I'd sure as heck brag about it... So the fact he even considers other things more important to the point that summoning him with the Ark makes him frown is saying something.

Delilah: I just KNEW someone would do her. And good for you for taking that spot. I was about to miss the whole reveal, good thing I carelessly clicked on something and it shown me a whole new world indeed. It was a very creative take on her, seriously... And it keeps amazing me how you're like, a newcomer and it's already tackling these difficult concepts. I could never.

Virgin Mary: Pine, holy shit. (My usual preface to every sheet that comes from you at this point.) There's something so unhinged, so demented in this sheet that it just... Scratches my every itch, I guess. I don't know what it is. The fact she's the one bullying the outer god and not the contrary? Priceless. That's my jam. A strong contender to enter my Top 3, that's for sure!

Eglon: I swear you mispelled "black hole" as "black hoe" and I've been laughing ever since. I'M SO SORRY DON'T CANCEL ME YOU GUYS IT WAS SO UNEXPECTED. But yes, yes, about the sheet... Look at you again with the evil figures. I liked him very much, despite feeling he was sort of one-note. But then again, I totally get you, it's difficult to milk some figures when they truly are one-noted to begin with. But nevertheless, great work!
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; April 3rd, 2022 at 06:42 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As further help for everyone here for some potencial candidates for the contest here take a look at that german wikipedia page where you can see every other Gods mentioned in the Bible like if one want make a Apollo ,Dionyssus or Zeus profile or another Canannitic God like Mokosh .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    WF, thank you so much for the kind comments.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    As further help for everyone here for some potencial candidates for the contest here take a look at that german wikipedia page where you can see every other Gods mentioned in the Bible like if one want make a Apollo ,Dionyssus or Zeus profile or another Canannitic God like Mokosh .
    Isn't this kind of against the spirit of things, making a figure from a different mythical sphere just because they're an artefact from an earlier version of the religion or an offhand mention?

- - - Updated - - -

Feels sort of like it's in the same vein as making Dracula because he's "the devil", you know?

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and say no one but from the Canaanite and neighboring peoples sections of that page (well and the mythical beings one, but that's a bit different) are usable here as those are at least parts of the world we consider ancient Israel and adjacent. You're not making Apollo or whatever, sorry.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    I mean, if you really want to use Greek or Roman gods, there was an account where some people mistook the Apostle Paul for Hermes. That could be made a focal point of a sheet or something.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There's also the fact that Elijah has flat out been conflated with Zeus before. As in people have called him an incarnation of Zeus... though if I were to do Elijah/Zeus it's be simply Elijah with zeus flavorings. Elijah has enough of a legend on his own before getting into the whole tale about being conflated with zeus.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    NOTE: This was a WIP for a while now. Any similarities to pre-existing sheets are likely a coincidence. Likely.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability.” -H. P. Lovecraft

Base Form
    “What’s your secret? I promise I won’t tell anyone.”

Separation from God

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: None
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Biblical Myth

Height: 6’0
    Weight: 125 lbs

Natural Enemy: Samson
    Attribute: Earth
    Trait: Human ,Homunculus Spirit
    Armament: Scissors, Breasts

Parameters

STR: D

END: D

AGI: C

MANA: C

LUCK: B

NP: A

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (-): Skill has been lost and replaced with Hidden Intentions.

Bond 1

The lover of a Nazirite strongman. She was paid multiple installments of 1100 silver coins to find out the secret to his strength. Once revealed to her, she betrayed her lover to his bitter enemies. Her ultimate fate is unknown but it has been said she perished the same way her lover did.

Bond 2

Source: Hebrew Bible
    Region:
    Sorek
    Dislikes:
    Nothing
    Talent:
    Seduction
    Catalyst:
    A fossilized hair excavated from Canaanite ruins.

Her voice is silky smooth and makes men weak at their knees.

Bond 3

The Philistines were likely a real people whose real history was overwritten by the texture of the Israelites. According to Biblical Lore they worshiped the Scaled God Dagon, although archeological evidence suggests something else to the contrary. Whoever they were as a people, they were rewritten for propagandistic purposes by the Israelites, showcasing the superiority of the Judeo-Christian God above all others. Their falsified history is a sobering reminder of how history is written by the victors.

Bond 4
    Personal Skills

Golden Rule (Body) (EX): A skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Assassin’s rank in this skill is so high that it creates a fascination-effect that is borderline magical.

“How could anyone possibly compete with all this?”

Knowledge of Bondage (D):
    A skill representing one's knowledge of restraints. Her knowledge is limited to “recreational” uses.

“Oh yes, I’m very good with knots. I’d love to see you try to wriggle out of mine.”

Obscure Intentions (A): A replacement skill for Presence Concealment. It is the skill that allows one to hide their true intentions from would-be allies. Assassin can persistently demand something from those who perceive her as an ally without raising suspicions of her true goals.

“Men are so easy. Just show a little skin and they become an open book.”

Bond 5
    Noble Phantasms

Sapping of Strength
    ~The Strongman’s Undoing~

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0-1
    Max. Targets: 1

The treacherous action Assassin is most famous for. Upon learning the secret to her lover’s great strength, she ordered a slave girl to cut off its source; his hair.

This Noble Phantasm has crystallized as a stylized version of the implement used for her dastardly deed, a cutting shear. Effectively useless as a regular cutting weapon, the best it can do is reduce the overall power output of incoming enemy attacks. A shield that “splits” rather than “blocks”.

“Just a bit off the top.”

Bond 6
    True Identity

Assassin’s True Identity is Delilah, the prostitute of Sorek and the lover of Samson.

An obscure figure in her own right, little is known about her outside of her relationship to Samson. Her name became synonymous with other femme fatales in human history and is the root women being the undoing of well-intentioned men. It is unclear if she was a Philistine herself or simply someone hired to carry out their will.
    Perhaps as an example of the might of the Judeo-Christian God, Samson was not wholly robbed of strength for the real source of his power came from his faith, not his hair. His final act was to bring down the Temple of Dagon atop himself and all the other Dark God’s worshipers. It is unknown what became of Delilah, but it is rumoured that she perished alongside her former lover, possibly with a heart heavy with regret.

Bond 7
    Personality

Your stereotypical seductress. She flaunts her “talents” at any chance she gets. She is polite, even to her enemies, although you get the feeling she is always after something.

Bond 8
    Quotes/Relationships

(to Male Master) "Oh my! What a strong young man." -plays with Master's hair-"

(to Female Master) "Now you certainly won't attract a man if you dress like that. Then again, if I'm in the room all eyes will be on me."

(to Elgon) "Glorious King Elgon, I offer my...'services' to you."

(to Edward Teach) "Eugh. Pass."

(to Samson) "Sammy, baby, that's all ancient history. Here, let me comfort you."

"Oh glorious Dagon. You will arise from the depths once again."

Bond 9
    Craft Essence

Welcoming Bedside

“Come, dear
    Lie with me
    Tell me your secrets

”I’ll let you in on mine…”

True Bond 1

True Base Form

”Camouflage (A+): Faker is the true culprit of the Assassin’s treachery. Her disguise is so convincing that she has to convince herself of the truth.” Existence Outside the Domain (D): A being descended from the void of outer space. Foreigner is nothing more than a flesh puppet created to carry out the will of a Deep One, anachronistically identified as Dagon.

Divinity (C): A Deep Ones’ will animating human flesh. Lack of worship has resulted in a vastly reduced rank.

True Bond 2

1st Ascension

Class: FakerForeigner
    Alignment: Corrupted Neutral
    Source: Hebrew BibleOuter Gods
    Region: Sorek
    Dislikes: Nothing…Lack of recognition
    Talent: Seduction…Manipulation
    Catalyst: A fossilized hair excavated from Canaanite ruins.

”Her voice is silky smooth and makes men weak at their knees.“ Her voice wavers with the uncertainty of a youth way in over her head.

True Bond 3
    ”The Philistines were likely a real people whose real history was overwritten by the texture of the Israelites. According to Biblical Lore they worshiped the Scaled God Dagon, although archeological evidence suggests something else to the contrary. Whoever they were as a people, they were rewritten for propagandistic purposes by the Israelites, showcasing the superiority of the Judeo-Christian God above all others. Their falsified history is a sobering reminder of how history is written by the victors…“ The Philistines were likely a real people whose real history was overwritten by the texture of the Israelites. According to Biblical Lore they worshiped the Scaled God Dagon, although archeological evidence suggests something else to the contrary. Whoever they were as a people, they were rewritten for propagandistic purposes by the Israelites, showcasing the superiority of the Judeo-Christian God above all others. Their falsified history is a sobering reminder of how history is written by the victors…but the memory of the defeated still lingers…

True Bond 4
    Personal Skills
    ”Golden Rule (Body) (EX): A skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Assassin’s rank in this skill is so high that it creates a fascination-effect that is borderline magical…“An actual artificial body of malleable human matter that can be remolded to appeal to any body preference. Effects exactly like Shapeshift can be replicated at a high rank.

”“How could anyone possibly compete with all this? Anything your heart desires, I can become.”“ “I don’t know what I am, or who I am supposed to be…”

Knowledge of Bondage (D): A skill representing one's knowledge of restraints. Her knowledge is limited to “recreational” uses.

”Obscure Intentions (A): A replacement skill for Presence Concealment. It is the skill that allows one to hide their true intentions from would-be allies. Assassin can persistently demand something from those who perceive her as an ally without raising suspicions of her true goals…“ Her intentions are so obscure, she doesn’t even know why she does things. She is a puppet of greater will.

True Bond 5
    Noble Phantasm

Final Ascension

Castration from God
    ~All Men’s Undoing~

Type: Anti-Man
    Range: 0-30
    Max. Targets: 1

The true, unlocked form of Sapping of Strength. Castration is the act of removing the male gonads, the source of masculine energy. Samson, the Christian Archetype of Masculine Power, derived power from God. Thus, the temporary severing of Samson from his powers constituted a spiritual castration from the root of masculine power.

Reuniting with its missing half, the shears become a tool that can spiritually castrate men, severing the connection between circuits and mana. It doesn’t actually cut magical circuits, but places a magical block that hampers mana flow within the body of a man, severely limiting access to mana and lowering parameters for a time. The block will eventually erode, just as the original scissors could not fully separate Samson from God.

A Noble Phantasm that wreaks havoc on male spheres but is ineffective against female ones. It also has an anti-Divine aspect...

Separation from God
    ~Dagon’s Will~

Type: Anti-Divine (Self)
    Range: ???
    Max. Targets: ???

The manifested will of Deep One Dagon on Earth. Foreigner transfigures into the likeness of Dagon, the face of the will that makes up her being. She is a vessel through which Dagon can manifest into the world, something impossible without the intervention of the Holy Grail ritual as Dagon is locked away in eternal slumber within an imaginary sea.

All parameters receive a rank up and receive conditional bonuses against foes with high ranks in Divinity. An existence approaching a demonic pillar, victory is assured unless the shred of humanity left within could somehow be appealed to…

True Bond 6
    True Identity

”Disguising herself as an Assassin, Faker is the real culprit. The unnamed slave girl who was ordered by Delilah to cut Samson’s hair while he slept. “Delilah” was just an image, a simulacra of a human purpose built to seduce Samson and undermine him. Lacking a name herself, Faker inherits the name and “skin veil” of her superior. Her motivation for committing the castration is unknown.” “Delilah”, the homunculus-like creature, was nothing more than a mound of human flesh, puppeted by the will of Dagon. An “unperson”, she possesses no desires of her own, only the desires of the Deep One of the Ocean Depths. However, a shred of humanity from the unnamed slave girl resides somewhere in the Saint Graph. A pitiful, pleading spirit being dragged along by the infernal machinations of an Outer God.

True Bond 7
    Personality

"Faker is less thirsty than her previous persona. She has a brattiness to her but her voice lacks confidence. You get the impression she is a decent person who was led astray.

(to her Master) 'Sorry if I was a little forward. Just trying to figure out who I am, exactly...'
    (to Samson) 'Sorry for all the trouble I caused you, but I only did what I thought was right!'
    Foreigner is a human flesh puppet instructed by the will of Dagon. Do not believe a word she says as it is all a ruse to further Dagon's own plans. However, a shred of the slave girl may still be present within the Saint Graph...

'...-evil grin-'

Author Notes

She talks crazy talk
    She talks crazy talk

Blog Entries
    "Delilah": Interesting. Her scissor NP is probably the most creative interpretation of its concept I've seen. The true Class reveal is a bit wonky where she's revealed as Faker and then finally Foreigner, whereas usually Faker itself is the "hidden" Class reveal. Another Class disguising as Faker just feels weird to me. Also while I get you chose it for the scissors her "true" FC just doesn't really fit the character you've outlined, though maybe that's just my familiarity with Kill La Kill where I can't really imagine Ryuko as either a slinky seductress or tragic waif type. I take it her Obscure Intentions Skill is basically Espionage? There's a minor inconsistency where you refer to it as Hidden Intentions in her Presence Concealment description but use Obscure in the name itself.

Blog Entries
    Interesting choice. I'm surprised there is another Delilah pretending to be an Assasin but is actually Foreigner servant (along with mine), but I think yours works quite well too. Great job!

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Eglon.
    Great job!!! loved how this ended up turning out!!!!
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth