Page 438 of 621 FirstFirst ... 338388428433436437438439440443448488538 ... LastLast
Results 8,741 to 8,760 of 12411

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    a name of high recognition should not rely on extra class shenanigans
    at least in most cases
    good thing i have no clue about this part of history
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    RULER
    "Mediator, you say? I suppose that does make this the lesser of two nuisances."

Basic InformationBasic Information

Alias: Rishiraja, King of Sages Classes: Caster, Ruler, Watcher
    True Name: Narada Source: Hindu mythology
    Height/Weight: 191cm/78kg Attribute: Heaven
    Image colour: Sea green Armament: none

STR
    E

END
    E

AGL
    E

MAG
    B+

LUK
    A+

N.P
    A+

Class SkillsClass Skills

Magic Resistance A

The capacity to negate Magecraft. Narada’s is higher than average, courtesy of his status as an enlightened sage beyond the scope of all
    maya
    illusion
    . This also extends to his Noble Phantasm, due to its status as “one and the same” as his own mentality.
    God's Resolution C

The prerogative of the Ruler class, the possession of Command Spells to use in a Holy Grail War. Two are possessed per Servant involved. In Narada’s case, they form a pattern starting from his toes and winding up to his knees.
    True Name Discernment -

The authority of a Ruler to know the True Names of Servants they encounter. Narada, as a holder of the highest wisdoms, finds this Skill extraneous, but it is granted to him as a part of the container regardless. Because of his affinity with it, he boasts an extremely high Rank in theory, but he has voluntarily sealed it due to his own opinion.

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills

none

As a Ruler, Narada does not possess any Personal Skills. While he would possess various skills and Noble Phantasms depending on the class he is summoned in, he has deliberately reserved himself in this manifestation due to being summoned as a neutral and impartial mediator. Upon his summoning, he will instead immediately activate his Noble Phantasm.

Noble PhantasmNoble Phantasm

Meditating Upon the Sacred Fig of Life
    KALPATARU PATAS

Anti-World (Self) Class
    Rank A+

Range: 0~200
    Max targets: 1 person

Kalpavrishka, the great holy tree of life created from the sacred ocean of milk, the bestower of eternity. The Noble Phantasm of the King of Sages, Narada, when summoned as a Ruler. It is the sublimation of his blessing of knowledge, the expression of his unlimited divine wisdom into the universe. It is that which binds the heaven to the earth and vice versa, and is a granter of all kinds of wishes.

In order to manifest it, Narada performs a mental invocation to draw upon his boon of wisdom while meditating. The tree manifests around him, towering up to approximately two hundred metres in height and carrying him to the very top as it grows, sealing him in a diamond orb. It is extraordinarily durable, capable of withstanding blows from even Rank A Noble Phantasms without so much as a scratch. The tree takes root within the local leylines, drawing on the magical energy in the area in order to fuel itself and taking control of the surrounding land.

Its area of effect scales directly with the strength of the leylines it has to draw on, and it can possibly assimilate an entire island in ideal circumstances. Once established, the tree’s zone of control further expands by “colouring” the mana in the area, releasing it into the air while still holding control over it. After an incubation period of one day, the Noble Phantasm is capable of full operation.

Its primary function is the analysis of the natural World via the imposition onto the inner World of the user, establishing reality into Narada’s mind as a model that contains all information in the area. The core of Kalpataru Patas is “the ability to know all things”, so it can be considered equivalent to an extremely high-spec processing engine at its most basic level. Allowing not only perfect observation of the area, it also is capable of mind reading, retrocognition, future calculation, various types of discernment of values, the detection of presences (including the negation of Presence Concealment up to Rank A), simulation of timeline branches and prediction of Quantum Timelocks, and perfect hypothesis.

Furthermore, due to the synchronicity of the World with Narada’s mind, it is possible to “invert” the imposition process to enact nature interference in a process not dissimilar to Magecraft. Due to having coloured the native mana, the tree can manipulate the environment as the user sees fit, enacting their ideations with the surrounding magical energy. Because it possesses extreme informational processing ability, it is practically similar to a Wish-Granting effect insofar as the person themselves need not concern himself with the process, as the Kalpavrishka instead is responsible for the actual steps involved in realising the image provided. It is possible to directly affect even Servants with these ideations. Because the imposed phenomena are not technically Magecraft, it is difficult to evade them even with Magic Resistance, requiring a higher Rank than that of the Noble Phantasm itself. Because the interference enacted is of a meta-causal nature (i.e. the result is actualised before the process is undertaken), the Rank of this Noble Phantasm directly scales to the LUK Rank of the user.

As a matter of course, it is possible for Narada to create “avatars” while using this Noble Phantasm despite his true body being sealed within the tree, allowing him to still interact with the world outside.

ProfileProfile

BackgroundBackground

A travelling musician who stumbled across enlightenment. That is what he would tell any who asked.

Narada was once a deity, the son of Brahma, lord of creation, and Gayatri, a solar goddess. His original form was that of a messenger god, delivering stories through music. However, upon showing more interest in the mortal realm than that of his fellow divinities, he was stripped of his celestial form and sent to Earth to live as an ordinary human. He was reborn as the normal son of a normal maid of a group of sages who happened to have a high spiritual aptitude. His service to them was appreciated, and he found himself showered in blessings from them before long.

However, he did not become truly “ordinary”. As a messenger god, he had possessed the blessing on omniscience, the knowledge of all things in the past, future, and present. It was a powerful clairvoyance that he could not be rid of, a burden too heavy for a human being to carry. Attempting to rid himself of his calamitous karma, he ventured into the woods after the death of his mother, meditating under a great tree, the Kalpavrishka, in order to invoke Vishnu. Vishnu indeed appeared to him, severing part of his curse out of mercy and vanishing from his sight. As gratitude, Narada dedicated his life to Vishnu, and was empowered a great many times to perform the work of Preservation over the course of his life before finally ascending to his former place after death.

When summoned, it is naturally an aspect of his mortal form that manifests. As a Ruler, it is the wise King of Sages, but a different aspect to how he would be summoned as a Caster, despite their close overlap. While he qualifies for Grand Caster, he prefers the “simpler” Ruler class.

PersonalityPersonality

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Narada is truly neutral; so he insists. In other words, he really doesn’t care. He vaguely and poorly pretends to be invested in the happening of a Holy Grail War, but instead of “meditating on the current happenings” as he claims, he’s just mastered the art of sleeping upright. Despite his overall disinterest in most things, he maintains a coy sense of humour to ice the cake of his general disregard for urgency. Something of a prankster who can’t be bothered with practical jokes, he leans heavily on wordplay and puns, whichever elicits a stronger reaction.

That said, he is something of a stickler for rules, doubly so as a Ruler. He is rather set in his ways for how things should be done, and those that cannot match those criteria or follow those decrees will earn his ire almost immediately. He has no patience for fiction, least of all from the mouths of the deluded or the hubristic, and will get irritated at so much as a minor grammatical error on the words of any no matter who they are. Needless to say, he is somewhat of an elitist along with his know-it-all nature to make him extra unbearable. His excellent memory also permits him to hold grudges for an unreasonably long time.

Regardless, he is actually somewhat reliable when it comes to the intellectual pursuits. If one were to approach him with a difficult question, he will give a certain and definite answer, albeit while postulating smugly about his intellectual superiority. This is partly the source of his demotivation, in a sense, in that he is objective enough in his judgments that he does not actually like most of the conclusions he comes to. He also does not hesitate to dismiss purely subjective questions, finding them meaningless as there is no objective solution to them.

“Did you think you were entitled to an answer?” he sighs glumly at the human condition.

He likes heavy metal music, and is a fan of competitive board games (but only when he wins).

Author's NoteAuthor's Note

Not for my current project at all, but I figured I'd post him here because Nine asked about it. This particular sheet is over two years old at this point, and probably due for a rework at some point, but he seemed interested in it, so... Here you go, buddy.

It was a personal challenge of mine for a while before making him to see if I could make a sheet that had no Personal Skills whatsoever, since at the time I had a tendency to go wildly over the amount that anyone would consider acceptable (as many as eight on one occasion). Narada seemed to be the guy for the occasion, and maybe that makes his build more boring, but I would hope that he'd still be interesting in any story scenario because of what that simplicity says about his character.

Well, and I guess the consequences of his massive fuck-off god-tree would probably tip the scales a little in that regard too.
    Last edited by Random; May 27th, 2022 at 02:38 PM. Reason: i fucking suck at proofreading lmao

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    i love the color scheme for some reason. Time to update my own format a bit with new stuff.
    Sheet itself is fine, pretty powerful NP, gives me Kamera vibes

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Prismsmasher

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Joseph Bologne
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: France (18th century)

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Height: 165cm
    Weight: 145lb
    Dislikes: Racism
    Talent: Writing music, fencing
    Natural Enemy: Marie Antoinette
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A sword that is also a violin bow
    Catalyst: The manuscript to one of his opera

Class Skills:
    Item Creation (False) C: He isn't capable of creating items, but he is able to patch this up by simply utilizing this to summon music-related items from his Legion St-Georges.
    Territory Creation (False) C: As he is not a magician, he can't create a standard territory. However, every member of the legion St-Georges has a mini-Bounded Field enwrapping them, which fuse as they move closer to each other. The territory encompassed is a Music Hall, weaker then a Workshop.

Personal Skills:

Fencing A: He was renowned as an extremely skilled fencer, incredibly fast. This is a skill that permits him to more easily use the sword, and grants him rank-ups to Strength and Agility whenever he is facing down a single servant.
    Protection of the Music Gods (Fake) B: Due to being a great composer of his day, he gains a fairly high rank of this skill, enabling him to more easily hear music. In addition, any heroic spirit with music-related anecdotes in their noble phantasm will have their true name found out very quickly by him.
    Nature of a Rebellious Spirit D: He joined the French Revolution so as to be able to remove the racist laws. However, he was removed from being able to do it after only a short time, though in that short time he gained much acclaim.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Legion St-Georges
    Violins, Play Fortissimo

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 100 targets

The sublimation of two groups he played a major part in, the Legion St-Georges and the Concert des Amateurs. When invoked, it summons a set of glowing figures, the violin section of the Concert des Amateurs, who due to the fusion also wield swords that are violin bows. They are capable of playing music that is able to sway the emotions easily of anyone who hears, but they can also be tasked to attack Saint-Georges' enemies with their bow/swords. It is this noble phantasm that places him within the Caster class.

Lore:
    Joseph Bologne, the Chevalier de Saint-Georges was a famous fencer, violinist, and music composer. He was known to be incredibly fast and skilled at fencing. People were shocked when he was in the violin section of an orchestra, as they only knew him for fencing, but he became concertmaster and then music director of that orchestra. When the french revolution began, he chose to fight for the revolution, but because he continued playing music while the revolution was going on, he was removed from it, and tried to apply for it several more times but failed.

Personality: A competitive and friendly person. Whenever he meets someone new, he wants to fence with them, and is exasperated that people don't think he is capable of fencing because he is a Caster class. His goal is to end all racism, but he believes it would be made pointless by wishing for it, so instead his wish for the holy grail would be that he could have remained in the french revolution. Then, he believes, he would have been able to end racism.

Relationships:
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: "A pleasure to speak with you. What is your favorite technique for composing opera?"
    Chevalier D'Eon: "Ah, my dear Chevalier. How have you been? Shall we have a sparring match? Yes, I'm a caster. No, I won't lose here."
    Marie Antoinette: "You claim your kingdom was so beautiful, when you trod on so many of your citizens?"
    Last edited by jishara; June 2nd, 2022 at 09:52 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bologne: Pretty good take on a more martial-inclined Caster. Swordsmanship in itself doesn't feel like the kind of thing that's worth classifying as a Skill though. Given he was a duelist and it is an important part of his legend I'd give him a more unique Fencing Skill that grants bonuses while using a sword in single combat. His NP being a military legion fused with violin concerto is a cool bit of imagery. Reminds me of what I did with my Gabriele D'Annunzio.

- - - Updated - - -

Foreigner of Oneness:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Damascius

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Alternate Classes: Caster, Ruler

Strength- D
    Agility- E
    Endurance- D+
    Mana- EX
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Personality
    A calm and logical man who endeavors to view everything from an impartial perspective. Foreigner believes the material world is merely an imperfect shadow of God's realm and strives to free humanity from it. He achieves this by convincing others to follow his teachings and using his first Noble Phantasm to show them a taste of the euphoria union with God brings. However as Foreigner's "God" is actually Azathoth this amounts to brainwashing people into mindless thralls of the Daemon-Sultan's will. Foreigner's wish on the Holy Grail is to grant all humans the blessing of joining with "God".

Dislikes: limits of the material world, narrowminded people
    Talent: extolling the divine
    Natural Enemy: Justinian I

Class Skills:

Existence Beyond The Domain- EX
    A Skill inherent to the Foreigner Class, asserting one's existence outside of time and reality. Foreigner is partially resistant to physical and mental damage, as his true self exists far beyond the reality perceivable by humans. This defense can be bypassed if the attacker themselves is connected to "something beyond man", like by possessing the Divinity Skill. Foreigner is connected to Azathoth, the god who dreams at the very center of existence. Thus he's afforded the very highest rank in this Skill.

Divinity- B
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. At higher ranks one reaches the level of a Demigod- a mixed-race of divine and mortal. Foreigner is host to an entity he worships as "God" and whose fitful dreams birthed all creation, thereby possessing a rank worthy for an ambassador of divine will.

Insanity- N/A
    A Mental Pollution-like skill gained from contacting an evil god that can easily erode the fragile common sense and morals of humans. However, the main qualification for the Foreigner class is to defy this erosion, either by maintaining their integrity as they descend into madness, or instead of being consumed by madness, they consume the madness itself. Due to being overwritten by his God Is One Personal Skill, this hallmark of the Foreigner Class has been lost.

Personal Skills:

God Is One- A++
    An absolute belief raised to the level of a Personal Skill. Having devoted himself to serving a god he recognizes as utterly one and beyond human knowledge Foreigner is immune to any effects that would induce wavering or division in his thought-processes. Additionally at this rank the traits of his god are partially ascribed to Foreigner's body, rendering him a "single indivisible being" and thereby granting resistance to attacks that would sever his "oneness" such as slashing or piercing damage.

High-Speed Incantation (Eldritch)- C
    The capacity to recite spells at high speeds. Being a mathematician as well as a Magus Foreigner achieves this result by compressing his spells into mathematical formulae, greatly streamlining their casting-time. In this Class his incantations will contain bizarre and incomprehensible symbols that strain the mind and sanity of those who hear them and warp the fabric of reality around Foreigner, although he himself is unaware of this finding them perfectly logical.

Last Counter-Offensive Of Paganism- D
    A Skill Foreigner possesses from allegedly authoring the Pseudo-Dionysian Corpus that was sometimes considered the last gasp of Pagan mysticism against the encroaching tide of Christendom. Foreigner's presence passively strengthens spells, mysteries and artifacts originating in the Age of Gods while weakening those from past the death of Christ. However he has a low rank as it's unclear whether Foreigner actually had any role in penning the text, this being merely a disputed theory.

Noble Phantasms
    Aporiai Kai Lyseis Peri Tōn Prōtōn Archōn
    All Things Are One In God

Type: Support/Anti-Unit~Team

A crystallization of Foreigner's most famous treatise, asserting the absolute oneness of God. This Noble Phantasm passively allows Foreigner to draw on an infinite supply of magical energy from the transcendent unity of God. He may use this to fuel his spells or simply give himself an Independent Action equivalent at rank EX.

Furthermore as Foreigner believes that all human souls may access God he can freely bestow this Noble Phantasm's effects to others, inviting them to join him in embracing the divine oneness. Those who do so will share magical energy with Foreigner and everyone else who accepts the invitation. They also become able to read each other's thoughts and emotions when close by as well as even borrow knowledge and abilities, including Personal Skills for fellow Servants (provided they're techniques that can be learnt rather than inherent to the body).

However the hidden dark side of this Noble Phantasm is that those affected will slowly have their minds and personalities unified and homogenized, eventually becoming little more than slavish avatars of Foreigner's god (although this incursion can be delayed by mental resistance Skills and Phantasms). Once established the contract can only be broken by Foreigner's death, returning the wills of everyone who fell under his thrall.

Logoi Paradoxoi
    Apocryphal Nightmares Of Damascius

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Mind

One of Foreigner's lost books, in which he inscribed countless fiendish paradoxes that baffled common sense and logic. Through allusion in the works of H.P Lovecraft as a "fragment of daemoniac lore" it has been distorted into a grimoire housing the true mind-shattering secrets of his god. A heavy papyrus tome, its contents have been painted over with the malignant logic of an alien world.

Upon unsealing this Noble Phantasm a torrent of incomprehensible information swirls out to envelop the opponent, bombarding their psyche with all the contradictions and paradoxes of Azathoth's true nature. The more the target relies on facts and logic, the heavier mental damage they suffer, potentially driving them irreparably mad from a mere glimpse of the Dreaming One's infinite depths. Conversely those open to embracing the mysticism of the universe that defies common sense will be more amenable to withstanding this "revelation".

So here's a Foreigner remake of my old Damascius Servant. Had a few ideas that I wanted to put into the original but wasn't sure how to write at the time. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

Blog Entries
    Hi Royd, thanks so much for your feedback. I really like this Damascius! Especially NP 1 works very nicely.
    Last edited by jishara; May 27th, 2022 at 04:57 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    Damn. Immediately after Euclid gets me hyped, someone posts an Azathoth connected Servant. I might have to pause the Grand/Beast thing to post my Foreigner now hahaha.

I like Damascius but he seems pretty straightforward for a Foreigner. I feel like a key part for them is "fear of the unknown", and in every canon case, exactly what they can do is left kind of vague. Qliphoth Rhizome and Friday the 13th aren't exactly clear on what's happening, just that it's horrifying, and Hokusai and Van Gogh both make use of "alien geometries" and vague concepts like imaginary number art. I think that bit of flavor helps with the fact that it's tough to write something truly horrifying. Bringing it back to Damascius, his abilities don't carry quite the hlmysteriousness that canon Foreigners have. With his stated abilities he just seems like a glorified Caster. Logoi Paradoxoi is a good example of the horrific mysteries, but it seems like a much more minor part of his kit. I do really like the idea of combining the "all is god" (basically the root) thing with Azathoth, as well as him reaching into Azathoth to get whatever he needs.

Blog Entries
    I dont remember the first version but i am personally not a fan of this one. It feels kinda generic because azathoth is generic. I wouldve liked it more if you chose some other outer god or even none at all. I believe you couldve pulled off a francis e dec vanatos style foreigner here.
    The choice of god makes the sheet lack flair. You made him eldritch but without style. Like giving some servant Magecraft as a skill and not telling us what kind they practice.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Source: Bayanghitam on Deviantart

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Tlahuicole
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Tlaxacala (16th century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Height: 190cm
    Weight: 180lbs
    Dislikes: Dishonoring himself or his tribe
    Talent: Bringing honor
    Natural Enemy: Christopher Columbus
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A pair of tomahawks as tall as him
    Catalyst: A statue of him

Class Skills:
    Madness Enhancement EX: He was never known for having gone insane in life, but his obsession with honor has taken him over in this saint graph. He is understandable, but genuine communication between him and anyone is nigh-impossible.

Personal Skills:

Military Tactics C: He was known for his incredible capabilities at leading armies. At this rank, he becomes far more capable at devising tactics for armies.
    Release of the Captive A++: Montezuma released him, an act which had no precedent in the history of the Aztec empire. This manifests in a passive ability that causes him to, every time he is able to hit a certain amount of glory, gain a single guaranteed escape. However, he will rarely use this, because he usually thinks it besmirches his honor.
    Battle Continuation B: He lasted through many mortal wounds inflicted for a fairly long time before finally succumbing. At this rank, he can still fight, even with deadly injuries, for a short time. But after that, he will succumb to them.

Noble Phantasm(s):

A Glorious Death
    A Warrior Is Not Honorless

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 0m
    Max Targets: Self

The sublimation of his refusal to have his honor stained, despite its beneficiality. It activates whenever Tlahuicole is in a situation which would strip him of his honor, whether it be accepting charity or assistance from another master, dying dishonorably, or any other thing he associates with stained honor. He flies into a rage, wildly swinging his weapon with massively boosted strength until the stain on his honor has been prevented.

Lore: Tlahuicole was a Tlaxacalan warrior who commanded his armies bravely. So when he was captured and brought in front of Montezuma II, he offered to release him, a first. But he refused to be released, so Montezuma sent him to fight an enemy of his in an attempt to stall his death. He won very easily, and returned successfully, but refused to either return to his people, with his honor besmirched, or be a traitor and work for Montezuma. So Montezuma begrudgingly had him tied to the stone of combat to fight an onslaught of the empire's best warriors. He killed eight and wounded twenty before finally falling, when a priest then exalted his name and sacrificed him.

Personality: A fierce warrior. He cares deeply about the honor of a warrior, thus he hates anyone who does not show honor. He loves working with and meeting brave warriors who are actually honorable. His wish for the grail is that he was never captured, so that he would never have aided the enemy by fighting the other group.

Relationships:
    Christopher Columbus: "Honorless, greedy, cruel. You are what I hate most. Shall we battle? Winner destroys the other."
    Geronimo: "Ah, a brave warrior. I deeply respect your power and honor. Would you like to discuss your favorite weapons?"
    Marie Antoinette: "Oh honorable queen, your virtues have shone through. I deeply respect your courage and willingness to do what is right."
    Last edited by jishara; June 10th, 2022 at 12:03 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tlahuicole: Very one-note character you have going on, although I guess it's explained by the Berserker Class and don't know enough about his legend to say how you might flesh him out. Does his NP have any effects except provoking him into a rage? Like does it boost his stats or anything?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Tlahuicole: Very one-note character you have going on, although I guess it's explained by the Berserker Class and don't know enough about his legend to say how you might flesh him out. Does his NP have any effects except provoking him into a rage? Like does it boost his stats or anything?
    Hi Royd, thanks so much for the feedback! I have updated the NP to clarify, it boosts his strength massively while he is in this rage.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    "...
    Ah, so you're my Master.
    Unfortunately for you, I'm not well suited for any particular task.
    It would be greatly appreciated if you would grant me an early retirement to your Servant archives.
    What's that?
    Spatial shortage? Burning? Being fed to other Servants?"
    Congratulations Master~☆!
    Servant of class Foreigner has answered your call!
    So long as our services are required, we shall begrudgingly do our best to serve you~☆
    "

Foreigner
    Stats
    Strength: D
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Lore 1
    Origin: Old Testament
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Earth

He calls the pillow his "waifu".
    Skills 1
    Existence Outside the Domain EX
    An entity possessed by an Outer God. At this rank the barrier between fantasy and reality is sufficiently blurred and the Outer God may be soon to descend. However...
    "Don't worry, Master~! So long as it's me who's at the reins, I promise that no evil deities or eldritch horrors will bother you. But just in case, it might be best to leave us alone in some distant mountainous area, with plenty of good food and entertainment~"
    Divinity B-
    The measure of one's affinity towards godliness. As an existence which parallels that of a deity from beyond this universe, naturally this skill's rank is high. It has largely been sealed by the Servant's disposition, though.
    Beauty of Trouble with Women B
    The skill of one who often finds themselves drawn to beautiful, dangerous women. Or perhaps it could be said that beautiful women become dangerous when interacting with such a person. A personality which has evolved into a form of self-inflicted curse.
    From childhood to his deathbed, women have always been a source of trouble in his life. Even his own daughters went so far as to-
    "No no no, we won't be talking about that."
    Some things are better left unsaid.
    Despite this, or perhaps because of this, he insists that his heart belongs to that body pillow and none other.
    Lore 2
    A timid and cowardly man who never achieved the great accomplishments necessary to qualify as a Heroic Spirit. However, throughout his life he remained a pious man who devoted himself to God- one who would never act as a vessel for any evil spirit. It is only because of his connection to a certain Foreigner that an Outer God could force him to manifest.

He is the type of person who prefers not to get involved. He acknowledges the evils of the world and the desperation of mankind in theory, but if asked what he'll do about it, he would shrug and say "that's really something beyond my control." He is the type who has a distinct sense of right and wrong but averts his gaze until guilt overwhelms him.

He has a poor relationship with the opposite sex- he is incredibly wary of all women. If summoned by a female Master, he would attempt to avoid her as much as possible while still maintaining a façade of amicability out of fear of retribution. Of course, if summoned by a male Master, he would simply say "good luck" before retreating to some corner where he can be alone. In the end his communication skills are poor either way, so there isn't much difference.
    Lore 3
    A prophet whose journey is described in the Old Testament. One of the early followers of Abraham, his nephew, the two remained together until Abraham was promised the land of Israel by God. After a land dispute, the two parted ways and he ultimately settled within the city of Sodom.

He is considered a righteous man by the Church. The single innocent soul within that depraved city. He was visited by two Angels the night before the city's judgement, who warned him of the calamity which God would unleash upon them. He was told to flee and to never look back. He lost his wife in the destruction. He spent his final days in a cave with his two daughters, cowering in fear that God may deliver his retribution once again.

He is the father of the Moabite and Ammonite tribes, two groups which were merged with the Israelites during the Babylonian captivity. As such, he is considered a Holy man and a pseudo-Patriarch by the Church. He himself rejects such praises. Rather than acting as a hero, he wishes for nothing more than to hide in a cave with his waifu, avoiding the dangers of the outside world.
    Skills 2
    Eliezer D
    A style of combat learned from his uncle. A precursor to "Jacob's Limbs".
    Techniques used when vastly outnumbered. In an anecdote, Abraham, using these techniques, was said to be the equivalent of 318 men.
    At this rank, it is enough to defend one's self from an army. Parameters are rendered irrelevant when fighting a large enough number of foes. It has no effect when fighting in a duel.
    Combination EX
    Increases one's combat proficiency when fighting with a certain someone.
    A variation of the usual skill. The male cannot exist without the female, and the female will possess no combat potential without the male. A codependent relationship.
    Benediction A
    A prayer taken from the Black Book, derived from the scrolls of the sunken continent.
    It provides protection from all forms of immobilization or incapacitation. Even should the head be severed, actions may still be taken so long as the brain is not destroyed. A psychic link between the body and the soul.
    A blessing provided to the man alone. Seemingly a protection against an Evil God- in truth, this prayer has been spread by that god's cultists.
    Lore 4
    The woman is the actual Servant. The man can be viewed as a bonus provided by the Evil God.

The woman who turned back towards the city of sin. The wife ofLot, her True Name is Edith.

Before fleeing Sodom Lot and his family were warned to never look back. Of course, Edith did not heed the advice. After witnessing the horrors that befell the city- the shape of the god which had descended upon it- her body was petrified and she was transformed into a pillarpillow.

Upon the sunken continent of Mu lived a cult which worshipped a god of destruction. The spawn of the God of the Abyss, the monstrous Lord of the Volcano, an existence whose arrival was like fire and brimstone. The deities of the Outer Realm had each chosen individuals through which to make their presence known. They had each cultivated an existence perfectly suited for their descent. In each case, they had failed. Learning from their mistakes, the god of Mu tried a different approach...
    Noble Phantasm
    Al Tabbit Achareicha
    The Eyes Which Looked Back at the City of Sin
    Classification: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-10
    Maximum number of targets: 1

The image of the Evil God engraved upon the soul of the woman who turned towards it.

An "infection" type Noble Phantasm. It is an ability superficially similar to the Mystic Eyes of Petrification. Upon making eye contact with Foreigner the target will be instantly mummified. All moisture will leave their body and they will become as a rock. However, while the body is immobilized, the brain will remain functional and preserved. Natural death will never come to those afflicted with this ability- they will only be killed by the complete destruction of the brain. Meanwhile, they will be unable to take any actions. A tomb made up of one's own body.

The Noble Phantasm's true purpose is to create a vessel for the Evil God of Mu. Witnessing the image of the god corrupts the soul into something suitable for the god's purposes and preserves it, preventing it from passing on even should lethal damage be taken. The body, unable to withstand this corruption, becomes petrified as a defense mechanism. Petrification is not the power of the curse but rather a side effect of failure. Even with the blessing of Benediction not one individual has withstood this treatment in all of human history. Should a body survive, their soul would be lost and the Evil God would descend. In other words, the Phantasm's form is something like "Mystic Eyes of Descent".

Even in the case of a failure, the victim's soul will still be irredeemably corrupted and the image of the God engraved upon it. Gazing into that victim's eyes allows for the creation of more victims, who can produce victims of their own, and so on. By allowing for countless opportunities of possession, the Evil God maximizes its chances of success. Furthermore, as petrification is a "defense mechanism imposed on the self by the self" rather than a "status imposed by another", it bypasses all forms of magical resistances.
    Bond CE
    My Waifu
    Of course she looked back.
    Perhaps I should have as well.
    She looked back at the life we'd built together. The city we'd built that life in.
    The markets, the dancehalls, the bars, the desert.
    She looked back at sweat and tears and laughter we'd spent there.
    She looked back at the friends and neighbors we had left behind.

Her only sin was loving too much. Her sin was gratitude towards the city that had housed for us all those years.
    The city I had abandoned to its fate lest I became consumed along with it.
    The city I had left to burn without trying to save even a single soul.

Perhaps I should have looked back as well.
    If not for the city, then at least for her...
    Author's Notes

I tried to do this after work because I got really hyped up, and now all of a sudden it's 5 am... I really shouldn't do this when I work the next day... As a result it got a bit rushed towards the end.

I wanted to go for a vibe of something that was pure meme at first but gradually got way more serious and ultimately more dark by the end. Because I got tired I'm not sure I got the vibe I was going for, but oh well.

Honestly, the whole thing was for the pun, but I take even my memery seriously.

This is a Servant I've had in mind for a few weeks but not the Foreigner I had actually intended to write up today. That one needs a little more baking before he's ready.

The true name of this Servant is Edith and Lot, and their outer god is Ghatanothoa.
    Last edited by TresserT; June 9th, 2022 at 02:10 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Huh...a man and his waifu pillow makes for a surprisingly deep servant.

"Here we are. Out with the old, in with the new. Alright, partner, We're going West."

True Name: Columbia
    Class: Archer
    Alt. Classes: Rider, Watcher
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Region: North America

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: C

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance D
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Steady erasure of the previously high levels of mystery with the further colonization has resistance be much lower than expected.

Independent Action C
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. Once a largely independent entity left to her own devices, she has become much more tied to the people, limiting her freedom.

Divinity D-
    A skill that measures one's aptitude towards the divine. In the age where mystery is at an all time low, her divinity is also affected. She is in a unique as a representative of the divine yet also a sign of human progress.

Personal Skills:

Shifted Iconography C+
    A skill that marks the change in portrayal that one undergoes in regards to visualization of their concept. Related to Innocent Monster. Summoned at the point from which she first depicted, she can truly take on the persona of the one who forwarded the progress and exploration of America, for better and for worse. Grants her the skills Manifest Destiny and Hero of Uncharted Lands (False).

Manifest Destiny A+
    A motto prevalent during the days of American expansion. A belief of spreading the ideals of the east into the west, to remake the texture that settled within this stretch of land. A belief believed to be sanctioned by divine providence at the behest of the Goddess Columbia. A skill that changes objects into usable items such as tree bark into paper or iron in bullets or a revolver. She is limited to the time period of westward expansion.

Hero of Uncharted Lands (False) A
    A Skill that denotes one explorer's feat of accumulating fame in distant lands, far from their own homeland. However, in this case, it is infamy. The one conceptually marked as the guide that paved the way for Westward expansion, inviting all to come. She would be entirely responsible for the acts of those she brought into this once unsettled wilderness.

Noble Phantasm

The American Frontier: Expand Forever Westward, My Settlers
    Type: Anti-Country

The noble phantasm of Archer. The crystallization of the events that led into the expansion of the nation known as the United States of America. Every notable event to things such as the Oregon trail, the near-extinction of the American Bison, the suppression of the natives; all that dominated until the beginnings of the 20th century finds itself sublimated into this Noble Phantasm. A representation of the dreams, the virtues, the vices of the people that travelled and colonized a country.

Personality

Archer is an intense figure. Differing by large margin to her quiet, transient early incarnation as the Personification of the Americas, Archer as the Goddess Columbia in her mainstream representation is a forceful figure. As a point for being held accountable for "guiding" settlers westward and pardoning them, she has a dab hand in leading conversations yet opening them up for others to take the reins.

Truth be told, Archer is in an awkward position. As a representation of an era where she is at her most active but bearing the knowledge of her distant past and her future as well as full awareness of all acts taken in her name both good and bad has left her in a near permanent stern mood.

Bond CE

Go West

We shall go west.
    Move forward and ever onward.
    We shall go west.
    Disregard the tragedies, ignore the suffering.
    We shall go west.
    Their bloodied hands.
    We shall go west.
    The bodies that litter our trail.
    We shall go west.
    Just keep forward.
    We shall go west.
    For the sake of a new country.

Creator's Note: Here's the next in line for the Columbia series

Blog Entries
    I remember from Paul Bunyan's FGO event that Goddess Columbia is a bunrei (Divided Spirit) of the Roman Goddess of Freedom, Libertas (enshrined in the Statue of Liberty). This one is an interesting take, but I feel like you're focusing on the Manifest Destiny stuff a bit too much.

- - - Updated - - -

oh wait, she's part of a series? didn't remember any previous Columubia sheet, but she's an interesting figure to make a sheet for, so I'm looking forward to your alternate take on her.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    I remember from Paul Bunyan's FGO event that Goddess Columbia is a bunrei (Divided Spirit) of the Roman Goddess of Freedom, Libertas (enshrined in the Statue of Liberty). This one is an interesting take, but I feel like you're focusing on the Manifest Destiny stuff a bit too much.

- - - Updated - - -

oh wait, she's part of a series? didn't remember any previous Columubia sheet, but she's an interesting figure to make a sheet for, so I'm looking forward to your alternate take on her.
    Oh I can agree with that observation with the Manifest Destiny stuff. It would probably fit a Voyager form instead but this sheet was already long running and I couldn't just change course.

Blog Entries
    Day 1 of Fate/last call Servantposting. Is it a bad idea to start right now? Probably. But by virtue of the fact that you're reading this post, I'm sorry to say that I've already done it.

FALSE SABER
    "Forget my name. Burn my story. I don't care, I'll live forever, because I forged this world with my own hands."

Master: Keystine Meluastea Yggdmillennia

Basic InformationBasic Information

Alias: King of Smiths, Mathusalem,
    Wayland the Smith
    Classes: Saber, Archer, Rider, Caster,
    Assassin, Berserker, Avenger
    True Name: Völundr Source: Völundarkviða, Thidreksaga, etc.
    Height/Weight: 178cm/58kg Attribute: Earth
    Image colour: Blue steel Armament: Wings

STR
    C

END
    C

AGL
    B

MAG
    A

LUK
    A

N.P
    EX

Traits:
    Anti-Hero: An often malicious figure who brings about travesty fit for tales of hubris, one would be hard-pressed to not consider Völundr an Anti-Hero.
    Artist: An attribute marking a Heroic Spirit as one who crafts creative works. The armaments and jewels created by Völundr are undoubtedly masterful works of art, and that art is known to have shaped the course of several medieval legends such as the sagas of Charlemagne and Dietrich von Bern.
    Divine: The child of a demigod, as well as being considered by the Saxons to be a god of smithing in her own right. Völundr possesses the makings of a Divine Spirit, but is currently manifesting as a Heroic Spirit.
    King: Born a princess of the Finns, Völundr possessed royal blood from the very beginning. However, rather than ruling over her father's subjects, she would later in life take the throne over the fairies instead.

Class SkillsClass Skills

Magic Resistance B

The class skill of the Knight classes to negate Magecraft. In Völundr’s case, she is capable of cancelling any Magecraft of Rank B or below, making her almost untouchable to most modern Magi and even some Caster-class Servants.
    Riding A

The ability to ride mounts, living or inanimate. In Völundr’s case, the Rank is high due to her anecdotes of constructing herself wings to fly, causing her to be famously compared to her fellow craftsman Daedalus. However, the likes of Phantasmal Species are outside of her purview.

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills

Divinity A+

Völundr was the child of a mermaid and the divine sea-giant Vadi, who was also a demigod born of a mermaid himself. She also later ascended to the same pedestal of the gods, thus claiming a remarkably high Rank in Divinity. While summoning a Divine Spirit is usually absurd, her exploits during her time as a human has granted her aptitude as a Heroic Spirit as well.
    Weak Constitution C

A weakness struck by poor health. In Völundr’s case, due to the anecdote in which she was hamstrung in order to be put into the service of King Níðuðr, she cannot fully use her legs, and so she moves around with a wheelchair rather than walking.
    Primordial Rune —

It goes without saying that Völundr is skilled in the application of the eighteen original runes. Her qualification is on the level that she would easily be able to meet the Caster class, and due to the height of her Divinity, she can more or less freely exercise their true power to the point of being akin to a Noble Phantasm in their own right.

Noble PhantasmNoble Phantasm

King of Smiths
    VÖLUNDR

Anti-Treasure Class
    Rank EX

Range: ━
    Max targets: ━

Völundr's most celebrated talents, tantamount to her very existence itself, sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. Magical and unique items throughout western European mythology, including the legendary demonic sword Gram, can trace their creation back to Völundr. She is a lynchpin that secures the existence of an entire mythology, thus allowing her to manufacture completely new Noble Phantasms at will. It does not take physical form, but rather is an innate ability etched into her Spirit Core. It is the qualifier she possesses for the Saber class, but she would possess it no matter what class she manifested in.

It is the ultimate crafting ability, allowing her to create any number of any type of special magical armaments even as high as Rank A. These endless Noble Phantasms can each be forged in less than a day, and huge numbers of duplicates can be produced at will thanks to the anecdote of forging over seven hundred duplicates of a single magic ring. No matter the task, Völundr will freely create a magic sword, ring, armour, or anything necessary in order to deal with the situation at hand. Items of her creation are considered demonic in nature by default, although while she cannot create holy creations, it is perfectly possible to exclude the demonic attribute from the forging process.

There is no limit to the number of original Noble Phantasms that can be created, but it is also possible for her to instantly recreate Noble Phantasms she has forged before, such as legendary swords like Gram, Durandal, and Mimung. Creating these duplicates is efficient enough that she can seemingly sprout wings made of her own swords at her leisure, which in themselves are fully functional.

However, this is not without its drawbacks. It can take a significant amount of a given day to create an original Noble Phantasm, as well as a truly tremendous amount of magical energy that can become a burden on the Master quite easily depending on the strength of the armament being forged. While the duplication process is not as intensive, repeated use of it does require extensive recovery. Völundr is by no means a Servant that can be easily handled by amateurs.

ProfileProfile

KeywordsKeywords

Sword-Feathered Cloak
    Flygil

The wings of blades created by Völundr, a weapons platform as well as a means of flight. It is inspired by the Svanhvít of the Valkyries that she and her brothers once encountered. The feathers are composed of the many swords she has created, which can be fired like missiles and instantly replenished using the replication ability of her Noble Phantasm. The joints are held together by copies of a certain magic ring that she created hundreds of copies of. It seems that although Völundr is often considered a heartless and inhuman creature who cares only about metalworking, the Valkyrie named Hervör had a profound effect on her. The Flygil is Völundr's primary means of combat, both a weapon and a means of mobility that is vital due to her crippled legs. While not one in itself, it would register as an EX-Ranked Noble Phantasm under a Master's clairvoyance due to being composed of an arbitrary number of top-class Noble Phantasms.

Jewel of Victory
    Siegerstein

A magic war-jewel originally belonging to King Niðhad. A top-class Mystic Code fashioned to assure victory in any conflict, it possesses the ability to calculate the future, making it an excellent tool in battle. Völundr once recovered this jewel for the king during a battle where he had forgotten it, but did not hand it over after she was turned on by him. During her escape from slavery, she forged it into the eyes of Niðhad's two sons, creating a kind of artificial Mystic Eye that she implanted into herself.

BackgroundBackground

Völundr was born as the youngest child of the King of the Finns. She had two older brothers, and looked up to them to a great degree. She would often mimic the two princes, precociously acting out the same tasks expected of the male heirs to the throne, and in particular developed a fascination with swords. She was often thought of as a third prince in her childhood, which led to some misunderstandings that she wasn't particularly interested in correcting. One day, she stowed away with the two brothers on a hunting trip, and the three encountered a trio of maidens: valkyries by the names of Hlaðguðr, Hervör, and Ölrún. Völundr was awestruck immediately, finding them to be the most beautiful things she had ever seen.

Hlaðguðr and Ölrún would go on to marry her brothers, and Völundr would often declare herself as Hervör's husband as well. Unable to deter her, Hervör ended up playing along with the game of house here and there, although her sisters were skeptical of the effects it could have on the child. Therefore, she opted to teach Völundr something useful, and settled on teaching her the ins and outs of the swords she was so interested in. Although teaching a little girl combat was rather unwise, the basics of metalwork seemed to be a more appropriate topic. Völundr took to it immediately with a flourish, fashioning masterworks in just a few years of training. With the help of Hervör, the two collaborated on a great undertaking - the creation of a human from metal. The machine-man was named Heime, and he was without doubt a stunning success. The difference between him and a genuine human being was impossible to discern by the naked eye. This mechanical man, based on the body of a Valkyrie, would later gain a great degree of influence and reign as king over Hlymdalir.

However, these days were not to last. Nine years after they had first met, the three valkyries were called to their fate, and forced to leave. Hervör left Völundr with a magic ring as she departed, and Völundr fell into a state of melancholy, forging hundreds of perfect duplicates even while her brothers began their search for the three sisters. Regardless, for reasons that she did not care to pay attention to, she was compelled to leave her home in search of a better forge - perhaps her kingdom was in decline, or in turmoil, but she did not care. She ended up in the kingdom of Närke, and where King Niðhad had three sons. The youngest, Böðvildr, attracted Völundr's interest, but she somehow ended up in the court of the king in a contest to become royal smith through a failure to poison him with a love potion. She was dragged into a contest with the king's current smith, who had challenged her ability to forge. Despite his blessing from the dwarf Regin, she was able to effortlessly defeat him through creating her own mechanical Regin to help her forge the masterwork sword Mimung.

Regardless, being permitted all the resources she desired, she served faithfully... albeit for the sake of Böðvildr more than his father. On one occastion, Niðhad rode into battle, only to realise he had left behind his magic stone that would assure victory. Panicking, he promised a reward to whoever could bring it back to him. Völundr was the one to return it, not without killing an insubordinate knight along the way. For her reward, she asked for Böðvildr, and both he and Niðhad were confused as to why she went so far for such a thing.

"Böðvildr is beautiful. He is worth making last forever. I want to make him immortal, with a metal body that will outlast this kingdom and the gods themselves."

Völundr didn't understand why this was so horrifying to them, but for Niðhad, this was the last straw. Declaring Völundr to be nothing but a machine that only understood metal, he ordered her hamstrings cut and imprisoned on a barren island to continue her work far away from others. She did not understand. Why did they not share her vision? Why did they lack such appreciation for beauty? Even Böðvildr had looked at her with terror. Did he not value life? Did he not see himself? As she worked as a slave, her resentment and hatred naturally began to build.

Before long, her middle brother Egil returned with the valkyrie Ölrún, only to learn of Völundr's fate. Horrified, he went to see her, and Völundr gave him instructions for her plans to escape. She killed the two oldest princes, fashioning their bodies into jewels. When Böðvildr came, Völundr forced herself upon him.

"If you won't submit to me, then I'll just take a piece of you for myself."

She escaped, mocking the king as she devastated his palace with her newly-formed wings, carrying Böðvildr's seed inside her own body. Egil moved to shoot Völundr down on instruction, but hit a waterskin filled with blood to fake her death in order that she was not chased.

"Perhaps you should have actually killed her," Ölrún would later reprimand, before the two's part in her scheme was discovered and they met their deaths running from the king's men.

Völundr would never meet either of her soulmates again, but would keep Böðvildr's child unborn for thousands of years as a memento as she retreated to fairyland. She forged a great many legendary items found in European folklore both before and during her reign as the king over the elves, and was later worshipped by the Saxons as a quasi-god of metalwork.

PersonalityPersonality

Dislikes: Being interrupted, subordinating, ignorant hylics
    Talents: Metalworking
    Natural enemy: Nils Herydir-Dragilaz
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Völundr is a Servant who demands a great deal of confidence to summon. Putting aside her exorbitant magical energy costs when forging, her most famous anecdote is one of bringing absolute ruin to the king who had attempted to bind her into service. That very moment, mocking him as she soared away, is her prime, and thus the state she is summoned in. Her personality is, of course, exactly as expected: a snide, insubordinate Servant who will not hesitate to kill any Master she dislikes on a whim... if they are lucky​. None of this is false. However, it is barely the tip of the iceberg.

She considers herself an artist above all else, and values beautiful things above all else. She believes that beauty is the metric upon which worthiness is measured, and that beautiful things should last forever. The world is so lacking in the truly beautiful, Völundr claims, and so beauty is the last thing it can afford to lose. Beauty is more than mere aesthetics to her, but rather an emergent property: a harmony between all aspects of a thing. It is important to her to be able to create beautiful things, but also to preserve beautiful things. For worthy artists such as herself, she will gladly pass on what she knows, and will wish dearly for their prosperity as a creator of treasures.

She can appear almost obsessive over her work, but in truth, her work is all she finds value in. Relationships with others, exploring the world, having new experiences... All are considered solely through the lens of her art. It is not that she lacks the ability to connect with others — though it's hard to deny that it isn't exactly her strong suit — but rather that she is not interested in connecting with others. She observes those around her well enough to pass judgement on them, calling them ugly or beautiful, but she will not become a part of their world. She sees no meaning in a life like that, for her sense of purpose, her passion, her very identity lies elsewhere. Even when surrounded by people to whom she is beloved, she cannot help but to feel alone.
    Last edited by Random; May 28th, 2022 at 11:07 PM.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    This is an interesting servant, I think she and my Mpu Gandring have a lot in common. Though, I excited on how she is going to played out in fate/last call. I also have an image that she would like in a similar way to Fiore from Apocrypha

Blog Entries
    Random how do you make bars?

Blog Entries
    A tag team between Mpu Gandring and False Saber would be absolutely terrifying, my god. Imagine the two of them hammering away at a single project like a cursed sword together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    Random how do you make bars?
    Oh, I just paste the █ character over and over to make a big long line.

█████████████████████████, see?

Each one is coloured individually to make the gradient effect.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll