Page 467 of 620 FirstFirst ... 367417457462465466467468469472477517567 ... LastLast
Results 9,321 to 9,340 of 12387

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Y2K "Kay": Definitely a creative idea for a Servant. I guess they inherited their crossdressing from the Chihiro FC. Otherwise I might've been tripped up by them being referred to as a boy in the Personality section. I wonder if you could've done something with the idea of gremlins sabotaging technology for either his first Skill or NP just to add an extra mystical connection, but I suppose it's not really necessary.

Blog Entries
    Laozi: i dont get it. Im not versed enough in any of the concepts you touch on. I really wanna see Kamera's opinion on it, because he should be the one with the best understanding of anything going on in there. My gut reaction is: something is wrong
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Y2K "Kay": Definitely a creative idea for a Servant. I guess they inherited their crossdressing from the Chihiro FC. Otherwise I might've been tripped up by them being referred to as a boy in the Personality section. I wonder if you could've done something with the idea of gremlins sabotaging technology for either his first Skill or NP just to add an extra mystical connection, but I suppose it's not really necessary.
    Hi royd, I really appreciate your feedback. I did consider the gremlins, but felt it sorta overcomplicated him. Thanks for the feedback.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Carlo Gesualdo: Hmm, a really nice take in a lot of ways. The stem of his madness being a crime he actually committed immediately drew a line in my mind to our resident Avenger Musician, so it was nice to see the little relationship line. Overall, the skills feel really appropriate, and while Miserere and It Was Not a Crime seem quite situational, they definitely would add quite an intriguing factor to a battle. Overall, nice.

Y2K "Kay": Now this is a really cool idea. I'm going to guess the MoonCancer classification is the type that interferes with the function of the Moon Cell, which he would be able to do perfectly. The magic resistance reasoning is pretty creative, and definitely makes me think of clarktech when I read it. Whether that was intentional or not, good job either way. Out of interest, for System Expansion, how wide is the definition of a system? Would it go so far as to interfere with a grail system, or is their some upper limit in complexity due to the rank?

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Laozi: i dont get it. Im not versed enough in any of the concepts you touch on. I really wanna see Kamera's opinion on it, because he should be the one with the best understanding of anything going on in there. My gut reaction is: something is wrong
    Hmm, fair enough. I know you said you aren't familiar, but would you be able to narrow down what you think I got wrong, or just a feel that I messed up with some of the Taoist bits?? No accusations, just trying to narrow down what might need a bit of revision.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Carlo Gesualdo: Hmm, a really nice take in a lot of ways. The stem of his madness being a crime he actually committed immediately drew a line in my mind to our resident Avenger Musician, so it was nice to see the little relationship line. Overall, the skills feel really appropriate, and while Miserere and It Was Not a Crime seem quite situational, they definitely would add quite an intriguing factor to a battle. Overall, nice.

Y2K "Kay": Now this is a really cool idea. I'm going to guess the MoonCancer classification is the type that interferes with the function of the Moon Cell, which he would be able to do perfectly. The magic resistance reasoning is pretty creative, and definitely makes me think of clarktech when I read it. Whether that was intentional or not, good job either way. Out of interest, for System Expansion, how wide is the definition of a system? Would it go so far as to interfere with a grail system, or is their some upper limit in complexity due to the rank?

Hmm, fair enough. I know you said you aren't familiar, but would you be able to narrow down what you think I got wrong, or just a feel that I messed up with some of the Taoist bits?? No accusations, just trying to narrow down what might need a bit of revision.
    Thanks for your comments. Yeah, Kay is the type that interferes with the functioning. The limit wouldn’t be complexity, but more just amount that can be altered (so a Grail system can be, but it takes much more to alter even a tiny bit of i)

Please be very patient with me, for I know no better Cing Krimson Requiem's Avatar
    I'm tapped for original ideas, so this one may seem a little dull.

"...I see. So it is time, then, for mankind to take its next step into the unknown."

He Who Saw the Abyss
    Sîn-lēqi-unninni

Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: None
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Mesopotamia
    Attribute: Star

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Mana: A
    Luck: EX

Background
    Sha Naqba Imuru.
    He Who Saw the Abyss.

This famous line is forever engraved upon the legend of the first hero, King Gilgamesh. The original source of this epithet is the incipit of the written edition of Gilgamesh's story compiled and edited by the priest of the moon god, Sîn-lēqi-unninni.

Sîn-lēqi-unninni was not a first-hand witness to the adventures of mankind's oldest hero. The era of Gilgamesh had long since passed when Sîn-lēqi-unninni was born. There were many tales to be told of the hero-king's exploits by then, both written and oral, of which the devotee of Sîn was only the collector. But much in the sense that Homer is credited with the creation of the Iliad and Odyssey as we know them today, so too was Sîn-lēqi-unninni the "creator" of the Epic of Gilgamesh in a sense.

Sha Naqba Imuru.
    He Who Saw the Abyss.

It is also the name of one of King Gilgamesh's greatest noble phantasms.
    And yet, when engraving that epithet onto the tablet as he began the great undertaking of compiling all of the stories of mankind's first hero, who was it that Sîn-lēqi-unninni was referring to with that incipit? Gilgamesh... or himself?

Skills
    Class Skills
    Territory Creation: A
    As a senior priest from before the common era, Sîn-lēqi-unninni is well-versed in creating and maintaining a temple, superior to a magus workshop in regards to creating advantageous terrain for one's self and their allies.

Item Construction: E~A+++ B+
    Sîn-lēqi-unninni's status as both a genuine practitioner of mysticism and the creator of influential literary work would normally mean he could reproduce any of the mystic items depicted in his work... but out of respect for the King, he does not utilize that facet of this skill. Regardless, he maintains this skill at rank B+, allowing him to create a vast array of magical tools related to old Babylonian magecraft, especially that which relates to the moon god Sîn.

Personal Skills
    High-Speed Divine Words: B
    As expected of one whose name means "Sîn answers my prayer", Sîn-lēqi-unninni is capable of accelerating his ability to verbally cast magecraft using language from the Age of Gods.

Enchant: -
    Tied to his Item Construction skill, Sîn-lēqi-unninni would normally be able to use the Enchant skill to imbue objects with the properties of legends. However, this skill has been subsumed by his noble phantasm and is fundamentally unusable in any other state.

Omen of the Omnipotent Star: EX
    Sha Naqba Imuru.
    He Who Saw the Abyss.
    While he had already begun to compile the legend of King Gilgamesh by that point, it was not until that fateful night that he truly understood the weight of his duty.
    In his dreams, he was shown an omen. An omen of all legends that have already been, and all legends that will eventually be. A dream of a place where mankind's finest shining stars would gather, waiting for the moment to descend and save the world.
    That is why Heroic Spirit, Sîn-lēqi-unninni is so special. He represents the descent of the great shining star in mankind's moment of need- the moment where Homo sapiens are prepared to take their next step into the unknown.

This skill is similar to the Pioneer of the Stars skill, in that both are skills tied to creating miraculous, impossible outcomes meant to symbolize pushing mankind further. Unlike Pioneer of the Stars, this skill does not allow Sîn-lēqi-unninni to create such miracles. It is the skill that guarantees that between the time of his summoning as a Servant and his dematerialization from the World, an impossible miracle of such magnitude shall occur.

Noble Phantasm
    The Infinitely Shining Star
    Sha Naqba Imuru

Type: Anti-legend

"He Who Saw the Abyss."

At their very core, a noble phantasm is the representation of a legend. Humanity's crystallization of great events, deeds, ideas, and stories.
    And Sha Naqba Imuru is the legend from which all other legends flow. A vast repository of mankind's deeds, in much the same way Gilgamesh's
    The King's Treasure
    Gate of Babylon
    is.

As someone spurred forth by the omen of every legend that would ever exist, Sîn-lēqi-unninni may impart the very essence of those legends onto people, places, or objects that relate to such legends. An implement used to combat a draconic foe may be imparted with the essence of the Dragon-Slaying
    Phantasmal Greatsword - Felling of the Sky Demon
    Balmung
    , or a person who has overcome a number of impossible trials can be granted the power of
    The Twelve Labors
    God Hand

It goes without saying that only a piece of the legend's essence can be granted to a target based on how closely the target can tie itself to the legend, with more power being unlocked the more the target can live up to its legend. Utilizing a sword imbued with Balmung against more dragons will allow more and more of the Phantasmal Greatsword's power to be used, until the target and the original legend may even become indistinguishable from each other.

Lore
    Personality
    A wizened old man, gray from age and experience. He holds a tremendous amount of respect for Heroic Spirits, taking the time and effort to commit each of their names and legends to memory. While his general view of humanity will depend upon the actions taken by them as a collective in their respective eras, they are generally something he is proud to be a part of, and is excited to see where their "next step" will take them.

April Fools
    A Plot Device-type Servant.
    He shows up, exposits a lot, does something very cool that will have the power scalers seething and the lore enthusiasts hooting, then he leaves and doesn't come back.
    Yup, that's it. That's all you'll ever see of him. And he won't get new My Room lines either, even when they release a new Servant that would be incredibly relevant to him.

Reading new legends of humanity. (Comic Books)

Dislikes
    Pointless reboots

Natural Enemy
    Calliope

Dialogue

Summoning
    "I see... So the time has come. It is time for mankind to reach the next step."

Gilgamesh, Enkidu
    "My lord... I am not worthy."

Homer
    "Ah, my good man! First of all, I must say; big fan of your work. Now obviously, you can't just write a sequel to such a conclusive story like the Odyssey, but perhaps have you considered a spin-off? Like from the perspective of another character, such as a Trojan, or Penelope, or- hm, both of those already exist? I'll have to check them out then."

Murasaki Shikibu, Hans Christian Andersen, William Shakespeare
    "Not quite my genre. But I can't deny good writing when I see it."

Star attribute Servants
    "Those shining stars... they're even brighter in person!"

Phantom Spirits and Alter Egos
    "New heroes forged from a collective of lesser and greater legends? Fascinating... I'll have to look into that more later."

Counter Guardians
    "Special Heroic Spirits without their own proper legends to draw from... perhaps I could lend them a few?"

Calliope
    "Get off my case, you hellion! Not every story needs a sequel! And it certainly doesn't need a reboot either!"

The Essence of Our Bonds
    The Story Was For You
    Once upon a time...

There was a soul.
    A very simple, yet honest soul.
    Their name... was ████ ██████

This is the story of how they saved the world.

Final Notes
    Well I can't work for the next week and a half cause of Covid, so I might as well work on something.

That being said, I'm still tapped for fresh ideas. Technically I've never posted this anywhere else, but... it's still a pretty old sheet of mine. Might post my Masamune or Ahura Mazda sheet next while I brainstorm something new.

Blog Entries
    Well if it helps, we do have a repository of ideas right here that you could use for sheets. 193 pages worth of ideas, all up for grabs.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The power of idol lesbians™ compelled me.

“I think true love transcends time. A thunderbolt does not. Not if it strikes people the way you describes.”

As I speak, she stares at the garden, at the conspicuous empty spot where a flower rested before. We both know who took it and to whom it was destined, but none dares to speak that name.

“—Then again, most girls prefer flowers over trees.” I finish in a casual voice.

“Flowers blossom quickly. They speak of passion, of beauty.” She moves her hand as if she could fondle between her fingers a withering flower that dropped to the ground. “But flowers don’t last. They wither easily and have limited growth. A tree might not speak of passion, yet it grows higher and lasts longer. Some of these trees were here before I was born and they’ll be here once I'm gon
    e.”

I remain silent, the only sound between us being that of the comb passing through her locks. Waiting for her next words. Waiting for—

“Real love ought to be more like a tree and less like a flower. Everlasting.”

Waiting for——

Leah & Zilpah
    — RULER OF INHERITANCE —

Class: Ruler
    Other Classes: Caster, Avenger
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Christian mythology

Height: 162 cm / 5'4'' [Leah] || 159 cm / 5'3'' [Zilpah]
    Weight: 50 kg / 110 lbs [Leah] || 51 kg / 112 lbs [Zilpah]

Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Servant, Hominidae Servant, Female, Humanoid, Earth or Sky, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Natural enemy: “Obviously, those who are against our husb—”
    “Jacob.”
    “Zilpah!?”

STRENGTH: C+
    ENDURANCE: E
    AGILITY: D
    MANA: C+
    LUCK: D
    NOBLE PHANTASM: ?

BOND 1
    CLASS SKILLS

Matriarch’s Resolution: B

A variant of God’s Resolution, the Class Skill of the Ruler Class. Usually, the right to use Command Spells against Servants is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War... However, this isn’t a Holy Grail War, so the Skill would become fundamentally useless.

Do you think it’s a good thing Leah has a physical reaction against this word and refused to, how the youngsters say today, 「take it lying down」 so she took the liberty of altering things here and there? Or maybe this was a mistake? Anyway, please do not take any notice.

“Mistress... Just because the Master is your new 「husband,」 it doesn’t mean their other Servants are automatically your 「children」 therefore this is a totally valid Skill. That’s not how it works.”

“Please be quiet, Zilpah.”

Magic Resistance: B

Invalidates magic with three verses or less and receives mostly no damage even against Greater Magecraft or Greater Rituals. Actually, at this Rank, depending on the situation, even Greater Magecraft would be completely invalidated. A Skill acquired due to Leah’s many—and great—sacrifices.

There’s a rumor going on about how Leah tried to reason with the Holy Grail about how she’s a wife to the Master, so by that logic all of their Servants are her children too. Because of that, shouldn’t she have a special resistance? A (Mother) resistance, if you will?

—Of course, that is only a rumor. No one would actually be this bold yet dumb, right? And even if they had, the Grail naturally would say no to this nonsense and they would come with the normal variation. Thank goodness such a thing never happened.

“...”

Oblivion Correction: D

A hatred that comes from the deep oblivion, decided to never forgive and to never forget. In the past, Dioscuri was the only non-Avenger Class Servant with this Skill, but it seems that by virtue of being also two people summoned under a same Class, however different they might be seen by History, they share this feature with the heavenly twins as well.

“—My apologies, Master, this one is my fault.”

Incidentally, Leah is not happy about this development at all, but remains unusually quiet.

BOND 2
    PART I

Once upon a time, there was a man named Laban. He had two daughters, Leah and Rachel.

The younger Rachel was the apple of her parents’ eyes. She was more beautiful and lovely. She was more kind and expressive. She gathered the attention of everyone around her as easily as she breaths—there was no mistake, her older sister thought, basking under her light with the faint taste of the bitterness of jealously in her mouth, that girl was a presence as dazzling as the sun itself.

Sometimes, people were just loved by God by merely existing. She believed on that whenever she looked at her sister.

Sometimes, people are just born to be beautiful like the stars above, destined to be loved by all, and there’s nothing else to do but to surrender to such affections.

—Such was what Leah’s husband thought as well, surely.

BOND 3
    PART II

Height/Weight: 162cm ・50kg [Leah] / 159cm・51kg [Zilpah]
    Source: Christian mythology, Book of Genesis
    Region: Middle East
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Of course, in order to not have any unsightly spat in front of their Master, they have a previously firmed verbal agreement in regards to their spouse... Or so it’s what they tell you. Because Leah is naturally the main wife—how could this be any different—the final cut is 6 days for her and 1 for Zilpah.

Then again, Zilpah was very kind in coming to you by herself and saying that she’s “not interested in having Mistress’ scraps again. One time was enough. (sic)

BOND 4
    PART III

So, what do you know?

—About us, that is. Shoot it.

“Leah is the sister of Rachel, and many of the stories about her center around her turbulent relationship with her sister, as they are both Jacob’s wives.”

“Jacob was seeking safety far away from his brother Esau, who was trying to kill him for stealing his inheritance. When Jacob found his way onto the lands of a man called Laban, he saw Rachel, his youngest daughter, and fell in love. Penniless, he contracts to work seven years as his bride wealth.”

“After seven years of servitude, he is granted the right to have his marriage. During the wedding feast, in the dark of evening, Jacob goes in to consummate the marriage, but his bride Rachel has been substituted for her sister, Leah... That is because Laban declares that the younger must not be married first. After much negotiation, Jacob arranges to receive Rachel at the end of the wedding week, however he agrees to work another seven years to pay off her bride price.”

“And so, the two sisters became wives of Jacob. The man clearly preferred Rachel, never hiding his contempt for Leah and the deception surrounding their union, and because of that, God compensates Leah by making her fertile while Rachel remains barren. However, both sisters ultimately bear Jacob many sons, and the man’s twelve sons eventually become the twelve tribes of Israel.”

Right, right... That’s the gist of it, yeah.

These two competed against each other at every opportunity for that scum’s attention, mostly by bearing more children.

—Which is ridiculous, right? What kid of the 20th century will understand that!?

I’m telling Mistress that we should update our tale, but she won’t listen to me!

——Anyway, if you’re here this means you want a more... Intimate perspective, right?

I’m not sure if I’m the right person for that, though. If you have the time, you should ask my mistress—she has some really colorful opinions—but I’ll try my best to keep it simple and sweet.

BOND 5
    PART IV

Jacob is the scummiest scum in the whole entire Earth. If you could kindly keep this in mind, that’s gonna save me a lot of spit down the road.

—And I’m not saying that because he assaulted me or anything. It’s because he was seriously disgusting.

——Oh? I shouldn’t say such things nonchalantly?

Uh... I mean, I thought you knew that? They tell my tale too in the Bible, right? That after a certain time, my mistress couldn’t bear more children, and then I, her handmaid, became her womb. So, I thought you knew that I had to lay with that bastard and give him a couple of kids? I’m just saying I didn’t enjoy those opportunities. In fact, I hated every second of it.

But I did what I did for love. I do not regret it... Someone in that house had to love Mistress!

She was always alone, and you could see how all that hurt her so much, but never complained about it! Meanwhile, Rachel would whine if the wind touched her the wrong way!

——It’s so damn unfair, right?!

—I mean... He wasn’t a little child, right? He wasn’t the only one suffering there, right?

It wouldn’t kill him to be nice to my mistress for five minutes at least. She wasn’t the one to blame—he should direct all that rage at his father-in-law. Instead, he licked that man’s balls every day. Scum.

Instead, he made himself believe that everything wrong in his life was my mistress’s fault, and despised her very existence, all the while flaunting his affections for that bint Rachel.

Even as we were journeying to his hometown, Canaan, he made sure that Rachel and her sons were all protected, while Mistress and I were there as bait. Anyway, as you can see, he’s so bad. I hate that I have to speak of him to this day!

I swear my wish for the first Holy Grail I find in this Chaldea is for a world without his memory on it!

Don’t you dare summon him, or else I’ll kill him and then you for going against my wishes!

—A-ahem...

——W-well, maybe I have some colorful opinions myself... Sorry...

And she had promised to keep it simple and sweet!

What else is there to be said? The Master has heard enough and decides to call it a day.

BOND 6
    PERSONAL SKILLS

Longevity of Genesis: D+

A Skill representing the recordings of various ancestors in the Bible having lived 「far past the expiration date of an average human.」 When attached to a specific character, it can possibly allow for the body to age slower and the mind to retain more information. As a Servant, this Skill allows for the magical energy necessary to maintain Ruler’s existence to be lessened. However, as Israel lived deeper in the Age of Man than, say, Abraham or Noah, the effects of this Skill are decreased.

The memory of Leah, despite being unloved—despite being unneeded—permeated every pillar of Israel. In a sense, how different is she from a persistent mirage? How is she any different from a sturdy tree—she, the very Womb of Israel? Isn’t it natural that, by this logic, such Skill would grant her unusual regenerative abilities? Do not answer, this is a rhetorical question!

By incorporating this unusual regeneration into her physical prowess, it allows her to not only shrug off a great amount of damage, fighting for long periods of time, but also to pull out attacks that would kill her without this factor... Well, this last part is, of course, merely speculative. She hopes no Master ever makes a respected matriarch degrade herself this much.

—Oh, right! Furthermore, it seems that this Skill has a similar effect to the Independent Action Skill in the same Rank. An unexpected shower of blessings towards an unblessed mother?

Jacobs Limbs: D++

An ancient method of hand-to-hand combat passed down from Jacob, to Moses, and finally to Martha. (“Who’s this woman and why does she know of his deepest secrets!?”, one can hear this shout in the distance.) When mastered, one can even win against an Archangel. Legends say that any saint who masters this style could potentially destroy the 「Angel of Death」 who led a legion of 12,000 angels.

Of course, as hard as it is to admit such, Leah knows she was just the unloved wife of Jacob, and because of that he would never teach her anything willingly. That does not mean she still couldn’t watch him train, right? And that definitely does not mean that, by watching him, she picked on some patterns, right? She’s still a dutiful, obeying wife!

“Oh, fine! She doesn’t wanna admit it, so I’ll tell you: Mistress thinks it’s her right to know this ability, because she’s the rightful wife of Jacob. —Also, she’s thinking of poisoning Martha’s food tonight for daring to know something that even his wife doesn’t. Good luck, Master...” Someone opened her damn mouth.

—Incidentally, the two ++ refers to the effects of her third Skill acting on this Skill as well, allowing Leah to access part of the abilities of her children, who were properly trained in this martial art.

Cradle of Israel: EX

The 「Womb of Israel」 or a pillar of civilization.

No matter how you slice it, it was through her body that everything was realized.

As the matriarch of Israel, isn’t it only natural that she is allowed access to everything that derived from this prosperous kingdom? Why, wouldn’t it be as natural as to breathe that, as the mother of civilization, she would even hold a degree of authority over their descendants? This Skill is merely proof that she is not cheating when she meddles with some of her Skill Ranks from time to time, or when she suddenly acquires competences far beyond those she was known for in life... Leah is simply exercising her right as the matriarch. Stop finding reasons to nitpick about everything, you!

Incidentally, this Skill is paired perfectly with her Noble Phantasm, allowing her to also access the capacities of whoever she assimilates—after all, if she did so, they automatically became 「a part of Israel,」 right? Of course it is. This was a rhetorical question, don’t answer.

—Also, it could have been an exclusive personal Skill if it wasn’t for the existence of Rachel, who is also given the highest Rank. But try to not remind her of this fact, ok?

Nihil Vision: A

A curse of certainty, or a promise of ruin towards 「Israel.」

By locking onto a target recognized as a 「pillar of Israel,」 Ruler is able to extract from this simple act a myriad of effects: such as, finding this person wherever they go, scanning this person—specifically—for information, and even making sure that every attack will hit home. However, until this promised curse is dissipated with the death of either Ruler or the one she marked, it cannot be passed to anyone else.

—By the way, this was originally a minor Noble Phantasm sublimated into a Skill by the power of the Combination personal Skill, which in turn was merged with another Skill as well. It’s a little messy, but they got this together!

——Then again, could you believe that the matriarch of Israel could have such a deep-seated hatred towards her own offsprings when she even derives her strength and authority from them?

“Oh... No, no, this one is sorta my fault...?”

“...”

Leah remains, yet again, unusually quiet during such times—maybe, she’s just hoping they never encounter a situation in which this Skill will be needed.

BOND 7
    NOBLE PHANTASM

Sing the Everlasting Praise for Thy Lost Heart
    Laya Tarhpis

Type: Covenant
    Range: 10m~20m
    Max. number of targets: 5~10

A Noble Phantasm signaling the crystalised authority of the Womb of Israel, mother of all.

With a shower of a blinding holy light, Ruler is capable of absorbing Servants in her physical vicinity, in a move that could only exemplify, as skewed as the concept is, her role as the woman from which an entire kingdom derives. Not only that, but with the assimilation of their Saint Graph complete, she gains access to said Servant’s 「abilities,」 「traits」 and 「attributes.」

By itself, the Noble Phantasm can only absorb a Servant and retain their information within her mind—it is a pale, shapeless concept, with little application beyond taking care of imminent risks, hence the lack of a proper Rank. However, coupled with her personal Skills, it allows her to fully utilize such abilities that are stored within her now. Then again, it could be useful to remind a Master that even with that information, it does not mean she can fully utilize them, with the same perfection and precision as the original wielder. It merely means that she has now the knowledge of their abilities and, as long as she knows of the principles, could utilize them in a level 「close to that of a novice.」

You won’t see Leah utilizing this ability that much, though. According to her own words, “It’s boorish.”

A mother should exercise her authority without the need of oppression, anyway. For a good, dutiful son, just a glare is enough—or so, she firmly believes.

BOND 8
    PERSONALITY

“Faithfulness. Tenderness. Sacrifice. A hardworking spirit. Those are qualities I’m quite found in a husband, myself.”
    “Well, I like potato chips. They’re very good.”
    “... ... —Why are you always like this...?”
    “What!? I just said what I like as well!”

DISLIKES
    “Weakness of mind, weakness of spirit... Oh, Master, I’m also quite appalled at the easy, swaying affections of present time. Please, tell me you’re a better person than that. I won’t be able to rest well until you assure me you won’t be a deadbeat husband!”
    “...”
    “...”
    “...”
    “Goodness, woman...! And you? Aren’t you going to say something?”
    “Oh, can I speak again? Then: Jacob.”
    “—Zilpah!?”

WISH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL
    [The two of them look at each other and silently nod.]
    “No entry, entrance forbidden, your patent must be higher to access this information, etc...”
    “—What she said, yes. Apologies, Master, but it is for the best if we don’t speak of this anymore.”

Ruler is made of two very distinct, respectable women, who hold equal power as Servants, even when it appears that they’re a well-oiled machine with a single wheel.

Since Zilpah is the loudest, she tends to mute the much quieter and contemplative Leah in comparison, to the point that one might even think she’s the main Servant of this messy mix. That couldn’t be more wrong, of course—she’s a handmaid, and her duty is to be in the shadows. To Leah’s exasperation, also, Zilpah tends to be mischievous and enjoys teasing and messing with others way too much, but never out of malicious intent... She truly found her home in the present century, in which women are allowed far more freedom of speech and of act. Her handmaid quickly acclimated herself to these customs, leaving Leah struggling sometimes to become 「more relatable」 and 「less of a wet blanket.」

“B-but it was the utmost honor, back in my d...” And no! Don’t even dare to finish this sentence, young lady!

“Mistress, you need to be more progressive!” Yes, yes, you tell her, Zilpah.

However, they tend to understand each other quite well in their missteps, and are hardly seen separated.

Who else would understand this bundle of contradictions that is Leah, anyway? She is a woman that despises the idea of being useless, a second best, and this fear is underneath every action she takes. Her temper is quick to flare, she is easily offended and she relies way too much on her measly victories, as if they could mean anything... But, when this is really everything you have, how else you’re supposed to act?

Naturally, her handmaid is aware of her mistress’s shortcomings, and despite teasing her nonstop, never mentions this. Actually, due to her deep loyalty to Leah, Zilpah despises everyone who has ever wronged her mistress in her eyes, caring very little about the objective circumstances surrounding these slights. She’s quite firm in her distaste for anyone who left or stood against Leah at one point—just ask Rachel and Jacob, her two favorite targets for revenge—and her specialty is to hold grudges on behalf of her mistress, who’s far more level-headed and prone to forgive and forget. Leah is still trying to make her see that this is all in the past now, and they should just try to make something better for themselves.

—Then again, the pot calling the kettle black, eh?

Actually... Because of that tendency of holding grudges as easily as she breathes, as much as Zilpah is approachable, at the same time this tendency gives her a level of detached nonchalance that ends up leaving her with few friends. Leah understands this, naturally, and in her own way keeps company to her handmaid to soothe her anger.

...As said, they simply understand each other, with all their imperfections——but how could this be any different, right?

They faced every adversity together.

BOND 9
    RELATIONSHIPS

Martha
    “Z-Zilpah! Why does she know the technique of Jacob’s Limbs!? Why does she know my husband’s secrets!?”
    “A-and how should I know!? Stop shaking me...!”

Benjamin
    “Ugh, it’s him.”
    “D-don’t be like that... He’s a proud son of my husband, and a good kid, all things considered.”
    “He’s a fucking little bitch, that’s what he is.”
    “—Zilpah!?”

Shimon Bar Kokhba
    “「There shall come a star out of Jacob,」 or at least, that’s how the saying goes if I am not mistaken. Truly an outstanding warrior, if nothing else.”
    “Something that comes from Jacob can only be rotten. Master, get rid of this thing.”

Isaac
    “M-my esteemed father-in-law is here as well!? G-goodness... It wouldn’t be right if I don’t make myself know... Oh, Zilpah, but we can’t let that person see us in such an unsightly, sorry state...! We must prepare our best garments for this joyous occasion!”
    “Father-in-law? But you’re——You know what? Yes, yes, Mistress... Whatever you say.”

Judah
    “Oh, sweet Judah... My pride and joy. How dashing you are! Truly, this you that tamed your lowly sins, I’m sure your father is so pleased at—”
    “—Please, Mistress, learn how to read the room. Heeey, wee Juddie! Long time no see!”
    “...”

Joseph
    “...”
    “...”
    “It pains me to resort to unpleasantries, but... Master, could we please move to the next Servant?”
    “You tell him, Mistress. Get this man outta here!”

Esau
    “...Wretched creature.”
    “Couldn’t say it better myself. If he wasn’t such useless trash, Jacob would have never bothered us.”

BOND 10
    CRAFT ESSENCE

“At last, he’s coming home tonight...! Not to my sister’s quarters, but to his home! Oh, Zilpah... I need everything to go smoothly... Perfectly... Perhaps, if I give him a strong son, this time he will...”

“Yes, yes, I know that. You repeated the same thing all morning. Now stay put, while I’m painting you! How else you’re going to give master Jacob that beautiful son?”

“R-right... T-then, please, make me beautiful.”

“Oh, my silly Mistress. As if you ever needed me for that...”

In a dazzling, hot day, two women silently bare their hearts.

BOND 11
    THE BLESSING OF INSINCERITY

Frankly... Isn’t that woman noisy! Look at how calm it is, when she’s not here!

I feel like we barely had the time to talk, me and you, Master. You’re always surrounded by Servants, and I’m not one to disturb you while you work. I trust you to come to your faithful wife, whenever you feel like it.

—Oh, my apologies... I know you’re not my husband. Do not think bad of me because of this, since I keep calling you that name anyway. I am not mad, nor blind, I know your name. I know his name.

Jacob was... Hardworking, yes. Ambitious. But also, he was a callous coward, someone unable to recognize his flaws and correct them accordingly.

It’s just... I suppose it’s a reflex at this point. To call the one above me my husband.

To distance myself from what I desire using this word—

[ ]

—I know we don’t talk too much. Perhaps, that is why you must think I’m such a heartless woman, right?

I bet you thought, at least someday, that I was a haughty princess, barking orders to my handmaid and others around myself until everything was going according to my will. Taking everything for granted, because how else should the world be, if not made for me?

I reckon I give off this impression—sometimes, I do appear to be as stiff as wax. But I want you to know that I’m not like that. I can recognize gentleness, and a simple kind gesture is enough to fill me to the brim.

Despite my shortcomings, which are many, I see myself as quite a simple woman with simple dreams.

——Do you know what is my greatest dream, Master? The one wish I hold above every other?

——Promise you won’t tell a soul?

—Fine. What I dream of the most is to, one day, say “I love you.”

I loved my husband, Jacob. Or... Rather... I tried to love him, because that was what was expected from me. I wanted to love him.

But he never looked in my direction. I know I was engaging in a lost battle, but in my loneliness and desperation, I tried to make him see that I loved him.

—I thought that as long as God could see that I was trying my best, one day, Jacob would see the light. One day, he would love me.

But I suppose none of us loved each other... And I, instead, tormented his soul needlessly...

—Oh, Master, but I am not a heartless woman. You have to believe me, I never wanted to be one.

I tormented my husband until my death, and I continue to torment my dear Zilpah to this day...

——I know she loves me.

How could I not? I saw the way she looked at me. I want to say it was the same way I looked at my husband Jacob, but that would be a lie—instead, it was the same way he looked at my sister Rachel. Those eyes, filled with a sweet longing... With everlasting love.

I know it was her love for me that made her stay by my side, during the good and the bad days. I know it was her love for me that gave her the strength to be used by my husband, because giving him children would make me happy. I know it was her love for me that kept her dutifully by his side, even after my passing. I know that is this very same love that keeps her with me to this day, forfeiting her hard-earned eternal rest to fight by my side once again.

I know she loves me more than anything, not in the way a maid should love her mistress—

But in the way a lover adores their other half—

And I know I wanted to love Jacob with a painful desperation, but I am so ashamed to declare that I also want to love her the way she deserves—

—Because that makes it feel like I’m just repeating my mistakes, right? That she’s just filling some void inside of me, right? That I’m taking pity on her, or merely giving her a reward for a job well-done.

——But I’m not that heartless... You have to believe me.

Jacob made me feel small, lonely, desperate. Zilpah, on the contrary, makes me feel whole. She makes me feel loved.

But I know I’m not strong enough to love her in this same way, with the same tender self-sacrifice. Not yet, not now.

So, I merely let her stay by my side, selfishly pretending I’m not the wiser—

Letting her suffer in silence for her devotion all the while—

Master, my dream is to be able to tell her “I love you” one day, and mean it.

I move solely toward this goal, each and every day... And I hope that, one day, I will be able to fulfill my wish by my own efforts.

—So, can you, please, forgive this terrible wife of yours for being unable to adore you the way you deserve?

——You never expected me to love you? Oh.

—Then, you’re already greater than that man.

Author's notes
    And at first I thought of doing something cool, a wee small story about angsty women as WF always does. But then I decided on the FC for them and... Ya know what? It suddenly dawned on me that I couldn't do NozoEli dirty like that. And the respectful wish of not going off went out of the window. THIS WILL BE SO QUEER, I decided, SO THOROUGHLY HOMOSEXUAL. SO GODDAMN GAY.

And here we are.

This was a sheet originally intended for Royd's MCaS, but a lot of things happened and unfortunately I couldn't submit any entry that month. I'm still salty about it, so I tried to go with a dose of extra love about this sheet because of that. Hope it's entertaining enough!

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; July 20th, 2022 at 04:15 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also because I finally took the goddamn time to do so I'M SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING I SWEAR I WON'T DO IT AGAIN. I know we had such an influx of amazing, incredible sheets and everyone should be proud of their work. Then again, just to not repeat the same praises non-stop (even though y'all should know that I LOVE EVERYTHING HERE???) I think I'll just get the ones that caught my eye the most.

Jiesheshuai: Welcome to the forum. And what an entrance, I love her! I know she's a fierce warrior, strong-willed an all, but I couldn't help but to go "aww"... I hope she won't kill me for that.

Pedro I of Portugal: You're just the best when it comes to Edge. What an incredibly complex character! And the fact you managed to sell his duality, his passion, his distorted sense of justice, all in a single sheet... It's nothing short of amazing. I'd read anything with this man on it in a heartbeat!

Laozi: AYO? I'm completely ignorant when it comes to Chinese mythology and so on, but wow! Even I can feel the power this man exhudes!

Simo Häyhä: There's no way I'm not praising someone who dares to come to this thread with a friggin' Simo Hayha sheet. Just like a guy trotting with their Hou Yi in hands, it's just balsy. A power move. Good on you, this Simo is very good, you should be proud.

Carlo Gesualdo: Always happy to see edgy, depressed composers in our ranks. He's exactly what I expected! I liked him a whole whole lot.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Leah & Zilpah: T-Too much! It's too much emotions! I can't bear this, curse you Whitefrenzy for making such a emotional sheet! Please do it again!

Blog Entries

Source: Heckler Kai

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Carrie Nation
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: America (19th Century)

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 130lbs
    Likes: Temperance, aiding those in hard times, destroying alcohol
    Dislikes: Alcohol, drunkards, bars
    Talent: Destroying alcohol
    Natural Enemy: Jing Ke
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Weak to Enuma Elish, Humanoid
    Armament: Go To Kiowa
    Catalyst: A Carrie Nation pin

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement C+: She is normally fairly sane, but upon seeing alcohol, she will go more insane and her Madness Enhancement will shoot up to A rank. In this state, she becomes more like a raging bulldog then a human.

Personal Skills:

Protection of the Faith A+: An absoluteness of the body created by her beliefs and absolute faith. It also protects her mind, but that is constantly used for her Madness Enhancement at normal rank to not affect her at all. This takes a toll on her mental state, though, constantly having her sing hymms as she acts.

All Nations Welcome But Carrie B: The sublimation of the oft-written phrase, All Nations Welcome But Carrie. Of course, she completely ignored this and went in anyway. This has sublimated in a skill which allows her to "ignore blockings", ignoring any sort of bounded field, barrier, or block that is below the rank of C.

Mother Nature of Prohibition C: The sublimation of her charity work, for which she got the nickname "Mother Nature". This allows her to grow plants in her step, which grow stronger as she helps people. She can choose what type of plant to grow, and usually takes requests: However, never ask her to grow hops, grapes, barley, or juniper berries, for she will assume they are to be used to make alcohol.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Like A Bulldog Barking At His Heels
    Barking At What He Doesn't Like

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 20 meters
    Max Targets: 1 target

The sublimation of her calling herself "A Bulldog Biting At His Heels". This manifests as a bulldog constantly racing around her legs. When she designates a target, it races at them and begins barking. Each bark is a fairly dangerous sonic attack, and they also allow Carrie to sense exactly where the target is.

Go To Kiowa
    Death To Rum

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 1000 targets

The sublimation of the tornado that hit Eastern Kansas that Carrie believed showed God's approval for her smashing alcohol. It is passively sublimated into her favorite weapon, a hatchet with Death To Rum emblasoned on the side. This gains a damage increase against people who are currently affected by alcohol. When its true name is invoked, the hatchet transforms into the tornado itself, growing titanically into a swirling funnel of wind as Carrie controls the strikes and chants hymms, wreaking devastation on the surrounding land. In addition, any form of alcohol within it will be instantly destroyed. This will also become more effective against people currently affected by alcohol.

Lore: Carrie Nation was a radical member of the temperance movement. She was known for attacking alcohol-serving establishments with a hatchet. She began protesting in 1899, and in 1900 saw a vision that told her to "Go to Kiowa" and to take something in her hands and smash the taverns. After she did that at three places, a tornado hit eastern Kansas, which she took as a sign that she did the right thing. She later adopted using a hatchet, singing hymms while smashing taverns. She became a celebrity, repaying her jail fines by going on lecture tours and selling pins. She applauded President McKinley's assassination because she thought he might have been a secret drinker.

Personality: She is helpful and friendly to most people, especially those she feels have gone through a lot. However, any ounce of sympathy or help she would give dries up when she sees them drink, though if they were to renounce drinking, she would resume helping and supporting them. Her wish for the Holy Grail would be for alcohol to have never existed. Thus, she believes, most of the evils of humanity would be removed.

Relationships:

William McKinley: "I hope you've learned your lessom. Don't. Ever. Drink."

Jing Ke: "How dare you drink so much? HOW. DARE. YOU!"

Shuten-Douji: "....Don't you dare use that Noble Phantasm. EVER."

Medusa: "Thank you for abstaining."

Gilgamesh: (She just immediately utilizes her tornado to try to destroy his wine bottles)

Waver: "Cigars aren't healthy but... better than alcohol."

Queen Draco: "Drinking.... wishes? Oh, that's good. For a second, I thought you were drinking alcohol."

Salieri: "Oh... would you like me to loan you my bulldog? Then you would be able to fight without needing the costume."

Elizabeth Bathory: "Congratulations on finding your dream. I hope it remains a part of you for a long time."

Angra Mainyu: "Poor dear. Here, would you like these flowers?"

Mata Hari: "You do realise, you deserve happiness, right?"

Sessyoin Kiara: "Even a therapist needs support, I think. Here, would you like some flowers? ... I think you need to be happy, and find who you are, because it seems even you don't know."

Creator's Notes

Thanks so much for your feedback WF! The Leah and Zilpah sheet is absolutely amazing!

Blog Entries
    Sin-somethingsomething: He is powerful and weird. I do think he could be a Watcher instead. His plot points could go that route very easily, especially when his summoning destines something big to happen that he can then observe and write down for posterity. Bird's eye view can be acquired through him being a priest of the moon god, for example.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Please be very patient with me, for I know no better Cing Krimson Requiem's Avatar
    Okay, I've decided on posting this dude. Baiken faceclaim Masamune will have to wait.

"Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love. Why ■■■■■■■? Perhaps because I am afraid, and he gives me courage."

The Seeker of Wishes
    "Ahura Mazda"■■■■■■■ Alter

Class: Ruler
    Alternate Classes: Saver
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: Zoroastrianism
    Region: Persia

Parameters
    Endurance: A
    Agility: E
    Mana: D
    Luck: E+

Background
    In the distant past, there was once a village. A village like any other, where human beings lived together and formed a community. It was not a village ruled by a wicked despot or a breeding ground for demonic beasts. It was not the birthplace of a revolutionary discovery in science or magic, nor was it ever known by any great heroes of mankind. It was a normal village.

And just like any normal village, life was not always perfect. Misfortunes eventually began to befall the villagers and put the village into a crisis. People suffered and died, and they were helpless to do anything about it.
    They sought something to blame. Something to explain the reasoning behind their suffering, a scapegoat to bear the weight of all the world's evils.
    But in a far-off world, one ever so slightly different from ours, someone stepped up. A young man, a villager who had lived amongst them his entire life. He was not a remarkable young man. He was not exceptionally strong or intelligent, nor was he zealously faithful or skilled. He was a normal human being.
    In this far-off world, he spoke up to his neighbors and friends, offering them words of encouragement to help them through their time of struggle. He lent a helping hand anywhere he could, from carrying lumber to fixing tools. He had no natural talent, and yet he did everything in his power to help. The villagers grew to appreciate the young man's help and his positive attitude. It did not stop the disasters from occurring, and innocent people still perished. But despite the misery and suffering, the village remained intact. They stuck together as a community thanks to the encouragement of one good samaritan.

Eventually, the misfortune receded and slowly but surely, the village returned to normal. Even then, the young man helped wherever he could, whether it was manual labor or simply lending an ear to someone who needed to talk. Some of the villagers would speak that he was blessed by the Amesha Spenta to guide them in their time of need, while others joked that he was empowered by the wise lord Ahura Mazda himself. But the young man was never deified, worshipped, or truly treated as if he were the second coming of Zoroaster. He was just a good friend to everyone in that one, singular village.

Years passed. The young man grew up and had children of his own. He grew old and died, and his children had children of their own who grew old and died too. The village, whatever its name was, ceased to exist. Not from any tragedy, but eventually its inhabitants left it behind one by one, seeking greener pastures. Perhaps even today, that young man's descendants walk among us, unaware of the deeds their ancestor had to his name. Whether he even had a name at all.

So how is the young man here now, bearing the name of the great wise creator of the universe?
    Through an impossible possibility.
    A tainted grail taken to a tainted Servant who claimed to be the king of demons and the weakest Heroic Spirit. Two vessels carrying within them every curse uttered by mankind collided, and canceled each other out. The mud was stripped away, and six billion curses were cleaned from the soul.
    An Alter Servant from a single world where things had gone differently.

And so, a young man who wished to fulfill the wishes of others became the fundamental opposite of all the world's evils, and Ahura Mazda was born.

Skills
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: E
    In life, the young man never encountered anything supernatural, despite living in an age where mystics and spellcasters still walked amongst the common man. As such, he has the lowest rank of Magic Resistance possible.

God's Resolution: -
    For one reason or another, this skill is unusable.

True Name Discernment (False): B
    Not the traditional True Name Discernment that automatically reveals the identity and stats of other Servants. Nor is it the Omniscient and Omnipotent wisdom of the great creator god.
    It is instead Ahura Mazda's way of coaxing information out of others. Opening himself up as someone who can be confided in to keep secrets or vent frustrations. Even the untrusting and guarded will find themselves needing someone to confide in, and he would be the best option possible.
    In this way it can be considered similar to the Espionage skill, however, that would imply that he is gathering secret information from one person to tell another.

Personal Skills
    Charisma: D+
    Denoting his status as a person who befriends anyone, and gives advice listened to by everyone.
    However subtle and unintentional it was, his words and actions were a beacon of hope to his people, just barely holding them together and preventing them from birthing a demon of six billion curses.

All the Little Things: E
    The weakest and most basic form of the Expert of Many Specializations skill. It denotes his basic knowledge of how to perform tasks to help others. He can cook food, even if it's not the best. He can fix tools, even if not the fastest. He can carry burdens, even if not the heaviest. If someone needs help, he has just enough know-how to make a difference.
    The only reason this is a skill and not just a basic trait of his is that certain Servant skills, if he is capable of helping, can very slowly rank up with his assistance. A Caster will be able to build better tools and set up a more effective territory, a military tactician will be able to construct a more airtight formation, a leader will appear more charismatic, a nobleman will find themselves accruing riches faster.
    It's not much, but he does his best.

Frashokereti - End of the Four Nights: EX
    Ahura Mazda's trump card, using Angra Mainyu's Unlimited Raise Dead as a foundation.
    Following the third age of separation would the battle against good and evil commence, ending with the victory of the good and the resurrection of all the dead so that the final judgment may commence. The good pass without issue while the wicked have their impurities burned off and follow after the good, and then all shall be returned to the first age of creation.
    As a skill, it is a self-centered loop that casts the original Ahura Mazda into a void space and replacing him with an identical reborn copy every four days. If Ahura Mazda were to die, the last version of him would be brought up from the emptiness and take his place, cleansed of all impurities.

Essentially, it is a skill that slowly stocks up infinite lives.

Ahura Mazda can accelerate the replacement process but runs the risk of imploding his spirit origin from stress.

Noble Phantasm
    Unknown Transcriptions of Creation
    Avesta Alternative

Type: Anti-unit

"Hey, let's all just calm down okay? Avesta Alternative!"

A noble phantasm taking the form of the tattoos on his body, tattoos he did not have in life. They are the symbols used to enact a special type of magecraft.
    Like Angra Mainyu's Verg Avesta, it is a noble phantasm of soul reflection and like Zoroaster's Avesta, it is a noble phantasm that reveals hidden emotions.
    Against a target, it will cause the soul to literally endlessly reflect on itself, forcing the target to consider the decisions they've made and what sort of person they are or wish to become. It also reflects into their soul the experience of everyone they have encountered during their lifetime, allowing them to sense the effect they've had on other people.

A noble phantasm of self-reflection that shows one the impact they have had on the world, and gives them the key to their life's meaning-
    In some ways, it is an incredibly potent anti-evil ability, one that does not forcibly change the behavior of a person, but makes them choose whether they need to change.

If used in brief bursts, it can also temper extreme emotions rather than enact the entire self-reflection process.

Lore
    Personality
    A normal young man who lived a normal life of helping people. He helped people because he did not like seeing others upset, and believed that if one has the power to help, then they should.

But he has no desire to be a hero.
    He is not powerful. He is not highly intelligent. There is only so much he can do. If there's a problem in front of him, he will fix it. But he will not travel the world saving others even if he knows it's likely that someone, somewhere is in need of help.

Heroic Spirits exist because life was awful enough to need them. To need a larger-than-life figure to save them from disaster. That is why Angra Mainyu was born, to save the village from despair all on his own.
    But Ahura Mazda was just one piece that held others together and gave the village hope to save itself. In times of disaster, when no hero arrives the people take it upon themselves to build themselves back up.
    Perhaps in a world where all people could work together and help each other like that, there would be no need for heroes.

"Sometimes... you just need to do what you can, you know? You don't always need to go beyond to save everyone. I think that if a person saves just one other person, that's enough. Help where you can, do what you're capable of doing, and hope... hope that somewhere else, someone feels the same way you do."

April Fools
    A Best Friend-type Servant.
    Throughout thick and thin, you two stuck together. But after graduation, you slowly lost contact with him.
    Why didn't you call him in after all this time? Were you afraid of what could've changed about him? How different he might be from the man you knew?
    The phone rings once, twice, and...
    He's still the same reliable guy you used to know.
    Thank goodness.

"Well, my wife ■■■■■■, obviously. I... can't actually remember her quite well. Something to do with my past being irrelevant. If I recall... she was quite pretty, I suppose? We met when I helped to take care of her ill mother."

Dislikes
    "Okay... don't tell anyone, but I always thought that ■■■■■■■, the fletcher's brother, was a bit of an ass. Like, I'm not fishing for gratitude here, but I just finished hauling all your stuff up to your home. Can't I at least get a 'thank you'?"

Natural Enemy
    None

Dialogue

Summoning
    "Huh? Uhhh, I have no idea how I got here. Apparently, I'm a Ruler-class Servant named Ahura Mazda. Well, I don't know about that 'Servant' bit, but I'll help you out however I can!"

EMIYA or EMIYA Alter
    "Woah, hey. Don't you think you're being a bit too hard on yourself? How so? Well... in every way, I suppose?"

Ishtar
    "No, I will not polish every single one of your gems. I'm here to help, but I have limits."

Senji Muramasa
    "That blacksmith is working me ragged! Guh... I suppose a bit of exercise couldn't hurt, though."

Caren C. Hortensia/Amor
    "Goodness Gracious."

Manannán mac Lir
    "Hm? Is there something on my face?"

Grigori Rasputin
    "Nature versus nurture, huh? That's... a loaded question."

The Essence of Our Bonds

Unbroken, but Scratched
    It is said that there is unfathomable evil within the hearts of men.
    That there are great sins that cannot be purged from human nature.
    They dot the path of progress, acting as roadblocks that humanity must overcome to move forward.

"Heroic Spirits" are the mechanisms used to overcome these roadblocks and press on.
    But humanity is not made of Heroic Spirits. Most humans cannot shatter mountains or shoot down stars.
    But even so, they push on. Holding together through disasters of nature and the evil within them.
    Billions of humans content with living while knowing they will never be remembered.
    Because what matters is what happens now. All the things that you can do now.

All the little things that make life worth living.
    Even through calamities of immeasurable scale, eventually humanity will make it through on its own.
    No matter what happens, you'll be okay!

Final notes
    Not really much to say, aside from the fact that it's one of my favorite sheets.

I've also made a FGO gameplay sheet for him here
    In which he's a 0-star Ruler in the FP gacha to contrast his devious counterpart.

Blog Entries

Source: Agripino Josemir

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Ennigaldi
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Babylonia (600s BCE)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B
    NP: A++

Height: 183cm
    Weight: 140lbs
    Dislikes: Destruction of artifacts, the gods restricting her
    Talent: Preserving artifacts to be seen
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh
    Traits: Female, Weak to Enuma Elish, Humanoid
    Armament: Her magecraft
    Catalyst: Artifacts from her museum

Class Skills:

Territory Creation A: She is capable of creating a Temple, superior to a workshop, as she is a High Priestess from the Age of Gods.

Item Creation N/A: This skill has been replaced with her Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills:

High Priestess of Nanna A: As the High Priestess of Nanna, she becomes able to tap in to some of his power, although this requires her to ask for his favor. Possibilities include gaining Imperial Privilege, Moonray Walking, Selesynthesis, or obtaining a pair of weapons appearing to be glowing bull's horns.

Curator A+: As the first museum curator, she gains this skill at an extremely high rank, allowing her to more easily "curate" the perfect content to be shown, tracking down almost anything would become nigh effortless, taking a very short time and very little mana. In addition,she is able to know the perfect way to present it so as to achieve her goals.

High Speed Divine Words B: As a High Priestess and Magus from the Age of Gods, she receives this skill, allowing her to speak the powerful language of Emesal at very high proficiency. At this rank, even greater magecraft can be cast as quickly and easily as a single-action spell. In addition, she is able to teach this to those who she believes worthy, granting them a very limited version of this, akin to this skill at rank E.

Noble Phantasm(s):

The Palace of The High Priestess
    For The Marvel Of The Beholders

Type: Reality Marble
    Range: ∞
    Max Targets: 10000

The world's first museum, which she created, sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. Passively, it allows her to pull out the treasures from within, thousands of scrolls containing powerful magic spells lost during the Age of Gods, thousands of years ago. She can effortlessly tap into this magic, and also add to the collection with items that she deems "worthy of being preserved". Upon its true name activation, the museum manifests surrounding her, with thousands of beautiful exhibits, that excert a fascination spell, though they cannot be touched as a result of magical traps guarding them. This also endlessly expands as more and more artifacts are being collected by her.

Lore: Ennigaldi was a Babylonian princess. She worked as a school administrator, teaching a school for priestesses. She was also the high priestess of Nanna. She was also the world's first museum curator, having built a museum, created a catalog, and excavated and designed exhibits for the beholders to marvel at, collecting items that date back almost 1500 years before she lived.

Personality: She is generally a calm person, feeling as if she is almost floating by. She constantly keeps an eye out for artifacts worth adding to her collection, which she will get extremely excited about if she ever finds. She hates people who find treasures and just hoard them, instead of letting the world see them. Her wish for the holy grail is to create the "Ultimate Museum", a place containing every item that is worthy of being preserved, including ones that were destroyed or vanished long ago.

Relationships:

Ishtar: "My goddess. It's very wonderful to meet you. Say, do you happen to have any relics or treasures you would be willing to give to the museum?"

Gilgamesh: "Why don't you let people see into your gate of babylon? It's filled with relics and items worthy of being preserved."

Ereshkigal: "Say, I'm sure you have many treasures. Would you mind giving me one or two for the museum?"

Enkidu: "Would you help me tell Gilgamesh that relics are meant to be shared with the world, 'For The Marveling Of The Beholders', please?"

Holmes: "If you find any treasures on your crime-fighting missions, keep me in mind, okay?"

Blog Entries
    WF: how dare you make me feel something. Presentation of aesthetic and emotions are as always top-notch. They got dem Jacob's Limbs after all.

Carrie Nation: fine sheet and her anecdotes were used to make good skills.

AM: Thats such a nice good bro sheet. Its so human in every aspect. Great stuff.

Ennigaldi: Female Gil confirmed.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    WF: how dare you make me feel something. Presentation of aesthetic and emotions are as always top-notch. They got dem Jacob's Limbs after all.

Carrie Nation: fine sheet and her anecdotes were used to make good skills.

AM: Thats such a nice good bro sheet. Its so human in every aspect. Great stuff.

Ennigaldi: Female Gil confirmed.
    Hi Delrey, thanks so much for your comments

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

The art of flying and I have grown up together. I was constructing aircraft even before I had seen one fly; that was in 1910.
    I only started to construct aeroplanes because there seemed to be no one designing exactly the machine I wanted.
    Without the help of others I learned to fly it.
    But I never became a hero.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

C A S T E R
    Of Aerial Warfare

《- Anton Fokker -》

"Master, I am your not-at-all-humble Caster-class Servant. The name? Anthony Fokker! Yes, you heard correctly, that Fokker that made air combat possible. You are in luck, dear Master, you are in luck because now that I am here the sky is yours to take. If the sky is a kingdom, then I am the sword in the stone that crowns the king"

Class Caster
    True Name Anton Herman Gerard Fokker
    Alias Anthony Fokker
    Alternate Classes Rider, F̴̖̈́̂͘ȍ̸̥̙̜͛̈́r̴̤̠̃̔̉g̵͙̲͗̍͜e̷͎̭͑́i̴͕̊̽͠ġ̴̢͎̫̒̀n̸ ̳̃͠ẹ̷͔̀ṛ̴̳͈̓͋͘
    Origin Netherlands
    Alignment Chaotic Good
    Armaments None
    Catalyst Tools or machinery from his old factories
    Attribute Human
    Height/Weight 171 cm / 5’7”
    84 kg / 185

STR END AGI
    E D E
    MAN LCK NP
    C C B

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Territory Creation B+
    One of the chief skills of the Caster class used to create a workshop or lair. Fittingly, as he was known mostly for his advancements in fighter plane technology Caster is able to transform any space into a workshop suitable for making advanced weaponry and, if the space is large enough, he is able to transform it into a factory, capable of producing aeroplanes with a few days of work. Oddly, Fokker himself cannot actually fly a plane himself, so while he can produce them, he cannot actually pilot them.

"Right… so, about the whole thing with me not being able to fly planes. I know, for someone whose thing it is to make them, you’d expect I would know how to use them, right? Well, I can. But, in honesty, I suck at it. Like… really bad. But, don’t fret. I wouldn’t do something without a good reason, and the planes will come in handy, trust me. How? Well… you’ll just have to wait and see! No spoilers just because you’re my Master."
    Item Construction D → A
    The other defining skill of the Caster class used to create objects through the use of magecraft or magic. In life, Caster was known, mostly, for the manufacturing of planes and weapons. He was responsible for giving the German air forces a month-long lead in technology during the first World War. In theory, through the use of this skill, Caster is capable of creating large machinery of war, building entire fighter planes and manufacturing heavy duty weaponry, hence the high rank.

However, the use of this skill is tied almost directly with whether or not Caster has the required workspace to actually manufacture whatever it is he wishes to construct and is, as such, dependent on the use of his Territory Creation. Without a workshop, Caster could possibly create small firearms, but with a factory at his fingertips the sky's the limit for machinery he can put together.

"I am an engineer, I require a proper workspace. I need peace, quiet, coffee and a few hours or days, depending on what it is you want me to make. If I get that, the world is your oyster. Without any of that… yeah… not so much."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Appreciation for Machines A
    As a skilled and well-known engineer and technician, Caster is able to identify machines and their uses, as well as possible weaknesses at a glance. Through this skill, he is granted information he should not have access to given the time period he lived in.

At Rank A, he is able to discern the use of just about anything that could vaguely be conceived of as “a machine”. Though he cannot identify Noble Phantasms, the fact that he cannot identify a certain machine is usually a good indicator for Caster that whatever he is looking at must be a Noble Phantasm.

"Makes me surprisingly useful for recon. Anything with moving parts, doesn’t matter what energy it runs on, if I can’t figure it out it’s either a Phantasm or it doesn’t exist. Means I know how to shut it down too! Our enemies better hope they don’t have to rely on technology to pull them through."
    Cancellation of Magecraft (Sky) C+
    A skill granted by Caster’s work focussing on dispelling the Mystery surrounding the sky itself. Caster’s mere presence turns air and the sky from a mystical place controlled through faith and magecraft to a place of cold logic and facts, dictated not by some unknown mystical force but only by the understood laws of nature itself.

Caster is able to directly cancel any magecraft of Rank D or lower, any magecraft of a higher Rank requires a certain amount of Luck or sheer focus and skill to push through this skill. However, magecraft directly controlling the wind, air or sky is cancelled immediately if it is of Rank A or lower, only magecraft of this kind that is more powerful than Rank A has any chance of breaking through Caster’s defence.

"It’s probably ironic in a way, that I would become a Caster-class Servant able to directly dispel magic. Bring on your legendary knights of the wind, your air controlling swords, watch them fall apart when the winds don’t heed their call anymore. The sky belongs to me and my machines. Nobody else."
    Mass Production E → B
    The ability to almost infinitely mass produce certain items. Granted to Fokker due to his life’s work directly being the mass production of weapons and fighter planes.

In Caster’s case, like his Item Construction skill, this skill is directly tied to the factory he created using his Territory Creation. Rather than causing him to mass produce a certain item, it causes the factory constructed by his Territory Creation to begin constructing fighter planes autonomously, only stopping at Caster’s command. Though Caster doesn’t require to even be present for his factory to continue the mass production, his presence does significantly speed up the process.

"Well, why do the work yourself when you can let others do it for you? You in particular should understand that, shouldn’t you, Master? Yes, I believe you do. Just you wait a few days and we’ll have ourselves a small army of fighter planes. Leave everything to me and my machines, Master. Just sit back, and once the battles go down, you can just enjoy the fireworks in peace."
    Innovation - Bringing War to the Sky C+
    A particular variation of the Innovation skill, brought on by Fokker’s ideas that quickly turned aerial combat from a distant prospect to a harsh reality. It is a manifestation of his deeds directly leading to the sky - often considered to be the home of gods and the divine - becoming just another site of war and suffering.

Mechanically, this skill allows him to directly use his opponent’s rank of Mystery against them. Caster and consequently anything built by him becomes stronger at a rate directly proportional to the level of Mystery of whomever he is fighting. Should his opponent’s Mystery be directly linked to the sky, for example their legend prominently featuring them attaining the ability to fly, this skill even slightly degrades their Mystery, making them weaker. A deity of the sky’s Divinity and Mystery is directly tarnished by simply sharing the same room as Caster, a mere mortal who single handedly turned their divine domain into a battlefield.

"I used to not believe in Gods, y’know? Thought it was all hocus pocus and old fairy tales. Maybe I wouldn’t be here now had I gone to Church every Sunday like a good boy. But to think… all the Gods, all the fairy tales are true and I - a mortal man, a simple engineer - I spat in all of their faces. That’s a different level of power fantasy."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    The Flying Dutchman who shaped Aviation
    Fokker-Flugzeugwerke

Anti-Unit → Anti-Country | B

A rather simple, but incredibly effective and powerful Noble Phantasm that allows Caster to summon any number of planes that he has constructed. These planes become autonomous and pilot themselves with expert levels of skill, all Caster needs to do is point them in a general direction and any enemy to be found there will be attacked until there is no more enemy left.

There is no limit to the amount of planes capable of being remotely controlled by this Noble Phantasm, the only limit there is, is the amount of planes that Caster has made meaning that he could in theory have enough firepower stored away to destroy or conquer an entire country all by itself.

This, however, is also the Noble Phantasm’s greatest weakness, it is highly dependent on the planes available to Caster and though they are numerous and enhanced not only by being constructed by Caster but also due to this Noble Phantasm affecting them, they can be destroyed, meaning that Caster could take days and weeks of time to reconstruct his army after it gets destroyed.

Despite this, Caster has immense confidence in his Noble Phantasm, even if the enemy possesses a Noble Phantasm of their own that would be capable of destroying a large number of enemies at once, his planes are fast and evading should be no problem. The enemy is one person and against him and his army in the sky, who could even hope to stand a chance?

"Ah, yes! There it is, the crown - My crown. With a Noble Phantasm like this, why Master, I dare say our victory is all but guaranteed. The sky is ours, the world itself could be ours. Master, anything you want, ask and you shall receive. If the Holy Grail is your desire, then the Holy Grail you shall have!!"

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Anthony Fokker was born in Java in 1890. When Fokker was twenty-years old he started an aviation company in Wiesbaden, Germany. His first aircraft, Spin I, made a couple of 100 yard flights at the beginning of December, 1910. However, later that month it crashed into a tree and was destroyed. His second aircraft, Spin II, also crashed in May, 1911. His third effort, Spin III, was more successful and in 1913 was purchased by the German military authorities.

On the outbreak of the First World War, Fokker began work on a new single-seater fighter plane. Fokker was convinced that it was vitally important to develop a system where the pilot could fire a machine-gun while flying the plane. His solution to this problem was to have a forward-firing machine-gun synchronized with the propeller.

Other aircraft designers such as Franz Schneider in Germany and Raymond Saulnier in France were also working on the same idea. In the early months of 1915, the French pilot, Roland Garros, added deflector plates to the blades of the propeller of his Morane-Saulnier. The idea being that these small wedges of toughened steel would divert the passage of those bullets which struck the blades.

After the Morane-Saulnier that Roland Garros was flying crashed at Courtrai on 19th April, 1915, Fokker was able to inspect these deflector blades. Fokker and his designers decided to take it one stage further by developing an interrupter mechanism. A cam was attached to the crankshaft of the engine in line with each propeller blade, when the blade reached a position in which it might be struck by bullets from the machine-gun, the relevant cam actuated a pushrod which, by means of a series of linkages, stopped the gun from firing. When the blade was clear, the linkages retracted, allowing the gun to fire.

This synchronized machine-gun was fitted to the Fokker E aircraft. Two other models, the EII and the EIII, that differed in engine-power and wing size to the EI, began arriving on the Western Front during the summer of 1915. These aircraft gave the Germans a considerable advantage over the Allied pilots. German aces such as Max Immelmann and Oswald Boelcke became national heroes as the number of victories over their opponents grew.

In 1917 Fokker and Reinhold Platz began work on a new aircraft. Making use of the advice given by Manfred von Richthofen, the Fokker Flugzeug-Werke company produced the Fokker D-VII. The first of these planes reached the Western Front in April 1918 and by October there were 800 D-VIIs on active service. The Fokker D-VII was strong, fast and superb at high altitudes and was extremely popular with the German pilots.

The quality of the Fokker D-VII aircraft was acknowledged by the terms of the Versailles Treaty. Article IV stated that all these German planes had to be handed over to the Allies. After the war Fokker moved to Holland and took with him 400 engines and the dismantled parts of 120 aircraft from the Fokker Flugzeug-Werke company. In the 1920s the Fokker D-VII became the mainstay of the Dutch air force.

Fokker eventually settled in the United States where he established the Fokker Aircraft Corporation. Anthony Fokker died in 1939.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    "Well, I mean, the obvious. Engineering, machinery, inventing and so on and so forth. But, I think you know all that already. Well, what else do I really like? Pushing, I like pushing. As in, I like pushing people forward, I like pushing boundaries. I like doing things many don’t think I can."

Dislikes
    "Perhaps this is somewhat surprising coming from an engineer, but I hate messes. I can’t stand them. I can’t work in a messy workspace. So, everything must be kept as sparkly clean as possible. Now, I’m not unreasonable, of course things’ll get dirtied during my work, but the very minute I stop working it must all be cleaned. Maybe it’s a light perfectionist vein in me."
    Bond 5

"You’ve surely noticed by now that I am just a wee-bit vainglorious, haven’t you? Pride is certainly my favourite sin. As such, would it come as a surprise to you to learn that I very much enjoy proving my superiority to others? I do my best not to put down our allies, though please do forgive my occasional slip-ups, but this situation that we’re in is very beneficial to feeding my own ego without stamping on others. Everyone wins there, don’t they?"

Dislikes
    "I’m one of those awful pompous people who absolutely cannot stand being wrong, nor can I stand being proven wrong. All reason goes out the window and all good manners disappear. I become unreasonably angry when I’m in the wrong, it doesn't even matter if they can prove I am, actually that typically only makes it worse. In short, please refrain from arguing with me where you can Master. I’d prefer for our relationship to remain amicable."

Wish for the Grail
    "There are so many things one could wish for. A choice like this should be a bit overwhelming, shouldn’t it? Luckily for me, egoism is one of my strong suits. I can’t truly tell you what my wish would be exactly, but I can say that when I get my hands on a Holy Grail you shouldn’t mistake the ensuing wait for hesitation, it’s most certainly time only spent carefully deliberating what wish would be the most beneficial to me and just a bit of self-indulgence as I revel in my victory."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Relationship with his Master
    "He is absolutely unwilling to see his Master as a superior, rather seeing them as something akin to a business partner. It’s important to run his ideas by them every once in a while but they have no authority over him, and that’s about it. Any forceful exertion of authority over him may yield terrible results."
    Gilgamesh
    "Vimana… What a pompous craft! Though, I must say I am impressed by the unwavering confidence. Despite that, I won’t believe any aircraft can surpass mine until I see it. And that pompous, golden excuse for a plane is certainly not going to do it!"
    Nachthexen
    "You were given lacklustre equipment, completely outdated and yet here you are! Among legends you stand. I have an offer for you my lady. How about we collaborate? With my superior machines and your skills, surely our might would be completely unprecedente"
    Wright Brothers
    "My, my… what a crude design. Do not misunderstand, your achievements were great and all, and there is a chance I might not have achieved the greatness I did without your work. But… well, there’s really no nice way to say this. Looking at it with my own eyes, I feel like you didn’t walk but rather helplessly flopped about like a fish out of water, so that I would run."
    Manfred von Richthofen, the Red Baron
    "The greatest fruit of my labours! A true hero rose from the ranks of the mud-covered soldiers digging their way through the earth in trenches like worms. There he was, like a magnificent crimson bird, shooting through the sky! I’d say it was a shame you never got to see it, but I believe such a statement is blatantly untrue given our current situations. Drink it all in. If I am the ruler of the sky, he is my most treasured vassal."

Author's Note
    Welcome to I can't believe it's not Rider 4.5: Fragmentary Passage - I can believe it's not Rider, presenting today: Anthony Fokker.
    I really wanted to try my hand at writing an egotistical character, who doesn't really have any right to be near as egotistical as he is and Fokker fit quite well, since I couldn't really find anything about what he was like as a person, so I had some creative freedom there.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sîn-lēqi-unninni: Hmm, now that is a really nice way of going about him! Sin may not have a lot of history, but using his nature as a 'definitive chronicler' works really well, and relates to the NP you gave him fantasticallyNote to self, revise Stan Lee again to avoid similarities. Damn convergent evolution. I agree with Del though, he feels a bit more suitable as a Watcher with that whole theme. Regardless, great job!

Leah & Zilpah: God, your definitely trying to give people diabetes with how sweet and sorrowful this sheet is. Overall, everything holds together superbly, with the personalities being expressed well through out, and the little convo snips giving so much more depth than anyone could ask for. I really can't say I dislike any part of the sheet, and even if I'm sad to see them a bit... unhappy with the twelve, it really does make sense. Very gay indeed, well done.

Carrie Nation: Goddamn, how fast do you work? Or do you just have a ton of these great sheets in storage? On to the actual sheet, it's a pretty fun go at it. Everything is really consistent, and the bits like the ability to bypass barriers makes this woman terrifying in concept. The dual phantasms are both appropriate, and while the Tornado feels right, I can't not say I prefer the little bulldog. Why do I feel she and Bunyan would get on well?

Ahura Mazda: A perfect counterpart to that pesky 0 starCome to my Chaldea already?!. It's fantastic how human you make the guy who is supposed to be 'all the worlds good', considering he could more than easily be a self righteous bastard like quite a few others, and makes him far more interesting. The self reflection NP fits well with that. The only question I'd have would be if the infinite revival may be a bit too powerful for a skill? And if strain on the Saint Graph can be caused by ridiculous numbers of lives, or if only trying to increase the pace causes it?

Ennigaldi:
    Hello Fem!Gilgamesh. In all seriousness, a really nice way about dealing with histories first Museum and its caretaker. Very much deserving of her power with how you went about it. And thank you for that relationship snip with Gil, because I now have the mental image of her bugging him about it and having to be kept alive by other servants when she goes a bit too far. On the part of her being able to preserve other things she believes to be worth it, how far does that expand? And how forceful is she about it? British Museum level, or something a bit more sane?And now I have an idea for a sheet with the British Museum. Hmm, anthropomorphized, or monarch... decisions

Fokker: Last, and certainly not least, we have this beautiful king of the sky! Really, I think you did stellar with him, and that isn't me just trying to stroke his ego. Everything just works with him, the NP giving a good reason for why a terrible flyer would produce so many plains, and the anti Sky mystery skill definitely giving him some massive air superiority. A definite threat if left alone for too long. Probably my favorite part has to be that personality though, and I think you succeeded in writing him according to that goal. Well done.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "No matter the distance. We'll survive if we stick together. Just have faith."

True Name: The Donner Party
    Class: Voyager
    Alt. Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: North America

Parameters:
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: D
    Mana: E
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Independent Navigation E+
    The Voyager Class' variation of Independent Action. A Skill granted to those famed for travelling through distant lands, whether to reach a destination or simply savoring the scenery along the way. Donates the Servant a bonus to Endurance and constant supply of magical energy per turn so long as they continue on their journey. That being said, a heroic spirit whose entire journey was famous for going awry, with their only closures being in whatever company they have.

"Ah, was it here or there? A moment please, I need to gather my bearings."

Territory Creation C-
    Rather than creating a workshop, Voyager is able to make a workable campsite though the quality won't be top notch in term of living conditions.

"We can rest here. Apologies if you're uncomfortable."

Personal Skills:

Voyager of the Snowstorm C
    A variant of Voyager of the Storm. Personalized for journeying through the pelting sleets of snow of a blizzard towards one's destination. Some of the Donner Party decided to risk the journey to find help, leaving others behind. It was grueling and some may have died but they succeeded.

"Just a little further."

Man-Eater C+
    A skill that denotes the act of imbibing on the flesh of man and receiving strength through it. Though one is not strictly limited to humans and can consume general humanoids to lesser effect. Food was running low and with no choice, those who were willing took upon the flesh of the dead and ate it. Voyager tries not to make use of this skill.

"Ah, you're hungry, no? I am too."

Innocent Monster D
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. The Donner Party remained one of the most well documented incidents that involved cannibalism. And such a part was the most sensationalized, giving rise to the Man-Eater skill.

"I'm Always Hungry."

Noble Phantasm

"...and so very tired."
    Starved Camp: Misbegotten Snow Tread
    Type: Anti-Army

The noble phantasm of Voyager. The area where the survivors stayed and rested. An area where their wills and humanity were tested. The Starved Camp is a malevolent bounded field that continually takes pieces away from one's mind, sloughing off one's mentality and morality to return it to its baser instincts. It is a place of resignation where one's will to continue is continually sapped from them even as their body continues to move. "I'm tired" is a common thought. As one decays away, they would never notice that the camp was never so empty, as a reality that hosts the worst parts of Voyager's Saint Graph under the ice and snow.

"But this…is not a place one should rest for long in. Else they may be tempted to manifest."

Personality

Voyager has quite the average personality. Normal in pretty much all respects yet trauma pervades parts of themselves. They are soft spoken, as if afraid to waste their breath, prefer to always have food in hand to top up themselves in case of having to go a long distance on a moment's notice. Voyager seems to enjoy eating all kinds of food though this does to calm the inner howl of hunger that yearns for something else. It is easily ignored in most cases.

Creator's Note: Alright. Time to cool down and make a simple sheet.

Blog Entries
    Hi, thanks for your comments. I don't store a ton that are done already, but I work on a ton at once

Carrie: I'm glad you liked her. Bunyan and her probably would get along well

Ennigaldi: Thanks for the comments. This can expand anywhere from a particularly nice stone to some of the world's most famed treasures. She's definitely more sane, but will keep pestering you about it if you refuse to give the item for a while.