Page 257 of 367 FirstFirst ... 157207247252255256257258259262267307357 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aaaaahhhhh more Servants to read and react to! Also comments I wanna reply to. Now let's see what I'll do fir--

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Id like to know, Nine
    If pinetree, dracoscribe, Chain and Cing Krimson gave you permission to post their sheets on reddit. Just going by the latest comments of yours
    Just to make sure, because we had this discussion prior and many did not want that. Its a new Generation here, propably unaware of your habits, so perhaps you ask them?
    Wait what?! I wasn't told of this!!!

Oy, Nine! What the heck, man?! Not cool, man! Not cool!

Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I’m sorry. I’m just autistic, constantly on anti-depressants and other medication and just can’t write or focus enough to write. I’m just trying to be less annoying.
    As Scotcheroos has said already, that isn't an excuse to constantly nag others, much less post someone's work elsewhere without permission. If you want to be less annoying, try thinking of it this way: you're having a hard time focusing? Other people could be too, and what you're doing might be how you cope/help with your lack of focus, but it's taking focus away from others.

Okay I know I'm not the most qualified to say stuff like that but still, I wanted to say something.

okay now gotta read the sheets and other stuff...
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

Obscure Servant Creator Scotcheroos's Avatar
    A famous political hellhole on Earth called America
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Id like to know, Nine
    If pinetree, dracoscribe, Chain and Cing Krimson gave you permission to post their sheets on reddit. Just going by the latest comments of yours
    Just to make sure, because we had this discussion prior and many did not want that. Its a new Generation here, propably unaware of your habits, so perhaps you ask them?
    I would also like to mention, Nine, that I do NOT give you permission to post my sheet on Reddit. You do not touch my work. Ever.

I will also be incredibly pissed if I find Aimo's sheet on Reddit.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Ok

Blog Entries
    Out of genuine curiosity, which Reddit are you posting the sheets in anyway Nine?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Iirc back then it was r/curatedtumblr and a few others.
    But let's just move on and not bring this up ever again.
    The less attention we give to his actions, the better.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    good day to everyone

I have now finally completed my sheet (That is to say, I will not update it anymore unless I wish to add an interaction between Sekien and other upcoming servants).
    In this update, I have added all four ascension art for Sekien, as well as the Bond CE art and a little teaser to the next servant I'm making.

Lally-ho.

Blog Entries
    As an advice to all
    No one forces you to release a sheet once ur first draft is finished. Use the 3 weeks to finetune your sheets however way you see fit.
    Editing over time isnt ruled out, but i personally get the feel one might edit to appeal more to the crowd once feedback rolled in.
    If you turned in a test, you cant request the teacher to give it back because you noticed something wrong in your answers afterward.
    Just...dont rush it.
    Adding quotes is a separate topic. Thats a-ok
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Another that has been on my list for a long while. I really wanted to do him justice, especially after falling in love with him going through the Ring of Fire series.

Haha! So, it seems my work was not done, was it? All the better!

The Golden Lion of the North

Source
    Class: Gatekeeper
    Other Classes: Archer, Rider
    True Name: Gustavus Adolphus Rex Sueciae
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Sweden
    Height: 217 cm.
    Weight: 63 kilo.
    Dislikes: Weak opponents. Tyranny. Religious oppression.
    Natural Enemy: Oda Nobunaga
    Armaments: Swords, muskets, and cannons.

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: A
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Territory Fortification (A):
    The primary class skill of Gatekeeper. Allows the designation and fortification of a domain Conceptually similar to a Caster's Territory Creation skill, the designated domain aides one's abilities as a defender and combatant, rather than as a magus.

The man who raised Sweden into a European power, expanded and maintained its borders throughout his military career, and a celebrated protector of the Protestants, Gatekeeper is remembered primarily as a ferocious protector and warrior.

Riding (C):
    One can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill.

God’s Resolution (C):
    While he does not qualify for the Ruler Class, Gatekeeper’s devout belief and servitude has gifted him with seven command spells to do with as he wills.

Personal Skills:
    Captain GARS (D):
    One of Gatekeeper’s more eccentric activities was making himself a captain in his own army under the name of GARS, using the identity to either investigate his own ranks, mask his movements, and generally interact with others without his reputation affecting it.

Using this Skill, Gatekeeper comes under the effects of both Powerless Shell and Espionage, being perceived as little more than a friendly, larger than average human.

Father of Modern Warfare (A)
    A title he gained posthumously, Gatekeeper’s innovations and creative use of tactics alongside his integrations of both artillery and firearms into his army granted him many victories and recognition by other military leaders as one of the greatest generals of all time.

While giving him both Strategy and Tactics at A rank, Gatekeeper also has ingrained understanding and proficiency with all forms of modern weaponry.

Charisma (A):
    A man that was widely renowned for both his indomitable spirit and infectious energy, Gatekeeper was a charismatic warrior who gained the respect of almost anyone who met him and was highly regarded by his own men and people.

Noble Phantasm
    Hakkapeliittain Marssi: With God and Arms Victorious (A)
    Anti-Army

Gatekeeper’s greatest Noble Phantasm is named after both the march made for his famous cavalrymen and his own personal motto.

Similar to a certain Demon King, Gatekeeper wields the weapons of his army, able to manifest swords, muskets, and cannons to manipulate and command. While he can summon them in large numbers, they are nowhere near the scale of the aforementioned battle.
    That is, so long as he is outside his territory.

Within his claimed territory, Gatekeeper is able to call forth his full military might, able to summon clouds of swords, whirlwinds of firearms, and a hailstorm of cannon fire. A relentless assault of weaponry to destroy any who would invade his territory.

Were he summoned as a Rider, this Noble Phantasm would summon his soldiers as shadows to fight alongside him once more, if only for a short time.

Lion of the North: The Lord God is My Armor! (B)
    Armor

While he wore a buff coat in life for protection, Gatekeeper placed trust in his God to protect him in battle and has manifested that belief as this Noble Phantasm.

Rather than wearing actual armor, Gatekeeper is wreathed in a thin venire of golden light that protects him from magic below its own Rank, gives an equivalent rank of Protection of the Faith, and grants him the far more versatile ability to shift his Parameters. He is capable of temporarily increasing his Strength and Endurance at the cost of his other Parameters, even able to bring them both up to A+ if he lowered the rest to E.

However, the longer the shift is utilized, the weaker Lion of the North becomes, requiring a refractory period between shifts else it would be temporarily disabled.

Lore

Gustav Adolf II was the King of Sweden during the infamous Thirty Years War where, despite only reigning for twenty-one years, he became known as one of the greatest generals to have ever lived.

Raised from childhood to become both an effective soldier and politician, Gustavus was already participating in political councils by age ten and joined the war the moment he turned seventeen. Sadly, that same year, his father would die from illness.

Under normal circumstances, Gustav would be considered too young to take the throne, but he was appointed despite this due to the widespread knowledge of his capabilities. One such display was his appointment of Axel Oxenstierna as his Lord Chancellor, a man who was completely devoted to him and served to balance out the new king’s passion.

He continued to show intelligence and military prowess over the next decade in resolving the three simultaneous wars they were entrenched in when his father died, fighting off all three, personally negotiating treaties with the first two and stalemating the third into a truce, all while starting reforms, endearing himself to his people, and marrying Maria Eleonora after traveling across Europe in search of a bride.

It was only after he had done this and restructured his military into the powerhouse it would be known as did he turn his attention to the war raging in Europe. Under the appeal of the Protestants in Germany, Gustav intervened in the war that would cement his name and military genius.

Gustav carved his way into Germany, winning every conflict he participated in as a seemingly unstoppable force of warfare. However, Gustav would meet his end almost a year after what is considered the peak of his career after being separated from his cavalry during a charge. Within the fog, the king was shot multiple times, before being stabbed off his horse and taking one final shot to the head.

Only one year after his death, Gustav Adolf would become the only Swedish king to be given the title of “The Great”, immortalizing him as one of their greatest rulers and adding further to his lofty reputation, one that would only be further mythologized with time.

Personality

Gustav is an energetic and joyful tower of a man, bringing the same passion he has in battle to every interaction he takes part in. Infectious, charismatic, and empathetic, it is hard to dislike the man unless you are already predisposed to do so. He eschews things like titles and social niceties in favor of having an equal and honest conversation with others, willing and able to talk about any number of things.

All this bursting energy is tempered by a cunning mind and intelligence one could easily forget with how personable and easygoing he can be, something that also endeared him to the common people of his time. He can discuss the finer points of both tactics and art just as well as the satisfaction born of physical labor and conquering an enemy. He constantly channels both these parts of himself, being a boisterous and friendly giant that could also be networking connections with his interactions.

Above it all though, Gustav is a devoutly pious man. He sees his time as a Servant as more time to serve his God in whatever way he can. He will follow his heart, believing that his Lord his guiding his every footstep as he faces the challenged placed before him. As such, he cannot stand the presence of evil or demonic forces, and inherently dislikes all the anti-heroes that populate Chaldea even as they all work towards a common goal. However, he endeavors to hold his tongue walk the path he believes right even if his road mates are of questionable quality.

Relationships

Oda Nobunaga: A demon king of slaughter, terror, and persecution. I think it should be clear to both of us what is about to occur, don't you agree?

Christina Augusta: Ha! Of course you would become a Heroic Spirit! I expected no less!

Napolean: Well, this will certainly be an interesting battle! I suppose it's natural for one to challenge those they admire.

Alfred Bernhard Nobel: Another revolutionizer of warfare! It is perhaps those who seek peace the most that can so greatly wage war. I should know.

Si Pitung: Yes, to battle is wonderous, but it is not all to life. Perhaps you should reflect on things outside of your bloody path.

Sugawara no Takasue no Musume: I'm certain my daughter would adore meeting you. It's likely she's already read your poetry.

Sorghaghtani Beki: He admires her capability as a ruler, but she seems to have a difficult time interacting with the boisterous lion.

Christian Caldwell: You monstrous, misguided soul who tarnishes our Lord's name. Not one more life shall be claimed by your hands.

Alena Arzamasskaia: Such a powerful spirit! May God guide us both well until the end.

Craft Essence

Christina

You certainly are your father's daughter.

Willful. Passionate. Immovable in your beliefs.

You are also undeniably your mother's daughter.

Artistically infatuated. Eccentric and beautiful. Tempestuous.

When I first held you, I knew what a trickster, what a beguiler of both men and women you would become when you fooled us all at your birth.

My pride and my joy, regardless of what anyone may believe.

Creator Notes

This is where I tell everyone to read the Ring of Fire book series in honor of the recently deceased Eric Flint. I also say that I almost made his FC Leo from Guilty Gear, but decided his didn't have enough regality to fit Gustavus. Still, I'm glad he's finally done. I actually have his Archer form planned as a Servant in a different story I've been kicking around in my head, so this gave me the excuse to create a baseline for making that. It's great how the world works out sometimes.

[Holy Orders ~Be Just Or Be Dead~]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 07:17 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Looking at Gustavus' relationships, is there now a canon version of Christina, or was it meant to be a reaction to one of the Christina sheets here?

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Making films has never just been a job to me, it is my life.
    I have some interests outside of acting - I sing and I've written
    books, for instance - but acting is what keeps me going, it's what I do, it gives life purpose.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

C A S T E R
    Of Film

《- Sir Christopher Lee -》

"Oh, what a surprise. I hadn’t thought this occasion would ever come. Well, my name is Christopher Lee, in life I was a known actor. Now, I believe I belong to the Caster class of Servants. I greatly look forward to our partnership. May we both learn from this time spent together."

Class Caster
    True Name Sir Christopher Lee
    Alias Christopher Frank Carandini Lee
    Alternate Classes Assassin, Saber, F̷̝̼͓̻̝̼͉͙̣͕͐̆̿̔̾̆͊̔́͋̓̂͋̈͜a̷̢̢͚̻̺̥͎̙̻͂͋́̈̔͐̆̉͆̅̀͘ ̧̙̣͎͍̫k̵̠͇̍͑͛̓͌͝ẹ̶͍̲̞̞͖̩̑̌̓̄̇̽̅̅̌̕͝r̸̒̅̐̊̉̄́̎̒̾̅̚ ̧̧̖͚̪̝͚̮͚́̿̾
    Origin England, 20th century
    Alignment Neutral Good
    Armaments -
    Catalyst Props or costumes used or worn by him
    Attribute Human
    Height/Weight 196 cm / 6’5”
    94 kg / 207 lbs

STR END AGI
    E E E
    MAN LCK NP
    B C C

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Item Construction (Fake) D
    A skill that denotes a Servant’s ability to magically create, or improve the concept of items. A common class skill of the Caster class. Caster was not a true magician in life and only had passing knowledge of the occult, never truly attempting to learn magecraft, as such this skill would normally be lost.

However, thanks to his Noble Phantasm, L̶̛͖͚̫͙̜̩͕͔̝̞̄̍̂͊̾̓ͅͅo̸̱͎͈͇̮̘͈̪͌͆͌́ŕ̷̟̬͚̱͎̔͗̇͊͂̏̀ d̶̢̨̢̟͎͔͖̬̲͛́̅̆̆̕ ̷̧̪̺͕̯͙̙̙̼͕̫̔͒̀͛̈́͝ͅö̴͎̜̙̞́̀͗͝f̵̧̘̘̏͜ ̵̡͙̳͖̻̂͗͑̃̾͒̋͝M̵̢̧̡̧̛͇̈̔̈́̊̽͝i̸̘̗̺̳̯̊̄s̷̉̔̈́̒͗́̀͌͑͊̅ ̫̯͈͙͈͖͜r̷͔̦̔̚ű̴̩̘̣̖̲͖̩̇͒̿̐̿͗̿̓͘̚͜ͅl̴͖̖͔̜̟̀̌̒̾̃̒͝ͅ ̠̦̥͙e̶̼̫͇̲̕, Caster is able to closely approximate the Item Construction skill, as such granting him its fake variant. Caster, through his Noble Phantasm, is solely capable of manifesting items used by the roles he portrayed in life. However, should they hold any special magical qualities they are completely lost.

For example, because Caster is one of, if not the most well known actor of the vampire Dracula. He could theoretically manifest a copy of Vlad III’s spear, this however would not grant Caster access to Vlad III’s Noble Phantasm Kazikli Bey.

"Truly marvellous these Noble Phantasms. Now I feel as though I have an entire theatre’s backstage area in my back pocket at all times. I’m not very fond of props, I try my best to avoid them when I can. My friend, Peter Cushing - Perhaps you’ve heard of him as well - he would probably very much like to have such an ability. He was always fiddling with some prop or other."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    All Kinds of Talents B
    Granted to Servants known for possessing many different talents throughout their lives, allowing them to make use of those skills. Servants with this skill also learn and acquire new skills at an accelerated rate.

Caster was incredibly skilled in a multitude of fields in life, knowing multiple languages, being trained and ranked in multiple martial arts, having received military training in multiple fields and, of course, being skilled in a number of art forms, such as acting and singing. Faker is able to easily make use of these skills, and his ability in them seems to have increased as well, for example, languages Caster was only conversational in he can now speak fluently. Caster also learns at an incredibly accelerated rate, making it very easy for him to acquire new abilities.

"A lot of people were often surprised and impressed by my knowledge in so many fields. Many focused on the many languages I know, stating how impressive it is. I’ve taught languages to myself many times now. Learning things is not nearly as hard as the world likes to make it out to be. It only requires some desire for self-improvement, motivation, patience and a bit of dedication. Most anything can be learnt to a proficient level this way in a year or two, and even less. Should you ever have a desire to learn any of the languages or other such that I know, I will be very happy to help you should you want."
    Appreciation of the Arts D
    A skill that denotes a Servant’s infatuation with arts of various different kinds. A Servant possessing this skill may be able to identify Noble Phantasms if they contain art related anecdotes.

Being an artist himself, as a singer, author, and actor, as well as spending large parts of his life with traditional art and reading classical literature, Caster has developed a certain sense for art that allows him to recognise it with relative ease after a brief period of observation.

"Art is such a wonderful thing, I can barely fathom how it’s possible that others can’t be amazed by it. Any form of art, even if it’s largely considered bad, captures the thoughts of the artist, anyone who worked on it in any way, and even the time and the circumstance in which it was made. That alone should be enough to appreciate it."
    Storyteller B
    A skill that denotes a Servant’s ability to eloquently and captivatingly tell tales and legends. The narration can be changed at any moment to better fit the mood or mental state of the audience, a storytelling ability specialised in improvisation.

Having made a legend out of being an actor, Caster is naturally great at this skill and is able to easily captivate his audience with his stories and performances. Mechanically, anyone listening to Caster either has their defensive parameters severely dropped, or their offensive parameters dramatically raised, depending on what effect Caster chooses his story to have.

"The craft of acting is a tiring one. Not because one can easily grow bored of it, but because perfecting it, in my opinion, is entirely impossible, leaving any good actor to continuously strive for self-improvement, only to end up not reaching that state of perfection they were attempting to work toward. But, as far as I am concerned, as tiring as it is, it is also captivating."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    ......NoSomething is wrong here...You make your way through the as always stainless white hospital-like walls, looking for Caster. It had been a few days since his summoning, you had a good idea where he would be. He had taken to sitting out in the sun, reading a book and drinking tea, whenever he wasn't otherwise busying himself. It came to no surprise that he was indeed there when you saw him. Sitting on a nicely decorated white garden chair, getting as much sun as he could, a small table next to him with a tea can and a cup filled with still steaming liquid next to him. A set of reading glasses sat low on his nose and he seemed to be incredibly engrossed in a black bound book.

Not engrossed enough, however, to fail to notice your approach. He rose to greet you, and though the rest of his face wasn't his eyes were smiling at your sight. That expression too however quickly faded when he saw you. A quiet sound of understanding escaped him. He knew something was wrong.

"It would appear I have been found out." He said, quietly, with his otherwise so booming and commanding voice, "Well, would you like to sit? I have just made the tea, if you would want a cup." As he spoke he had already moved around the table to reach for another chair. You decided to oblige and sat, shortly thereafter a teacup appeared in front of you from seemingly nowhere and Caster poured tea. A short nod and a smile later, he was back on his chair, book open again.

"I can imagine why you are here. So, to make it short, yes, I have been keeping secrets from you. Not out of malice, or because they are some unspeakably terrible monstrosities writihing inside me like some of the other Servants here. No, it is much more mundane than that. I simply did not wish to share those things yet. They are private... and sensitive." He looked over to you for a second, "The world was often of the opinion that I was a hardened consumate professional. I was really much softer than most thought, I just elected not to share as much."

"But," he turned the page in his book, "before we go, do allow me to finish reading this chapter. It should only be a few more pages"

Silence settled in for a minute or two, only occasionally broken by the sound of Caster turning a page. You got a better look at the book now. It was a copy of J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Fellowship of the Ring", a book that Caster must have read dozens of times by now.

"Now then, let's go.", his voice soundenly sounded again, followed by the sound of the book closing, "Let my very mundane secrets be revealed."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

I was always fascinated by fairy stories, fantasy, you know,
    demons, necromancers, gods and goddesses, everything that
    is out of our kin and out of our everyday world. I was always
    interested in enchantment and magicians and still am.

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

F A K E R
    Of Film

《- Sir Christopher Lee -》
    First Ascension

"You have found me out, Master. Yes, I am of the Faker class. Although, “Faker” is a rather crude term to call an actor, isn’t it? I do apologise for deceiving you. There have always been things about myself I preferred to keep to myself. Many of these things are now laid bare to you. Truthfully, I don’t quite feel comfortable with you knowing all these things. Sadly, I believe now I can no longer hide that, can I?"
    Second Ascension

"It seems that all my otherwise harmless capabilities have been somewhat weaponised by this Throne of Heroes of yours. It really is a shame that it did. I was rather content being a rather harmless man. I can assure you, being a harmless man is much more fun than being a dangerous one."
    Third Ascension

"I must say, I was very surprised when I found myself labelled as a peer to some of these great characters, many of whom I had thought to have been fictitious. Some that I had even portrayed myself. I would have thought that it would be the character, not the man portraying them, who would be placed on the Throne of Heroes and summoned like this."
    Final Ascension

"Despite my initial shock at my summoning and my still to some degree continuing confusions at the situation I find myself in, I must say that I am still quite thankful for your summoning me. I’ve had the chance to have wonderful conversations with the Servants here. If nothing else, then this experience has enriched me by affording me the chance to converse with these great kings, artists, musicians and writers."

Class Faker
    True Name Sir Christopher Lee
    Alias Christopher Frank Carandini Lee
    Alternate Classes Assassin, Caster Saber
    Origin England, 20th Century
    Alignment Neutral Good
    Armaments -
    Catalyst Props or costumes used or worn by him
    Attribute Human
    Height/Weight 196 cm / 6’5”
    94 kg / 207 lbs

STR END AGI
    E D E
    MAN LCK NP
    A B EX

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Camouflage EX
    The skill that typically appears as the class skill of Servants of the Faker class. It allows a Servant to mask and even change the appearance of their parameters, class and, in rare cases, their appearance. This skill denotes a Servant’s ability to convincingly pretend to be someone else.

Faker’s legend is largely known for his acting career, wherein he portrayed wide ranges of personalities and characters in ways that captivated millions of people around the world. As such his rank in this skill is as high as it could conceivably be, allowing Faker to change the way his True Name, Class and Parameters appear to his leisure, should he wish to, he could appear as a Saber class Servant whose Parameters are Rank EX across the board. Faker is even able to change his appearance to his liking. He is theoretically capable of becoming a perfect duplicate of anyone and anything he wishes.

Due to this skill’s high rank, even abilities such as True Name Discernment fail to recognise who he is. Only Noble Phantasms should normally be able to see through his disguise.

"You appear worried, Master? Oh, do you believe that I may still be lying to you about my identity? Well, I can’t prove to you that I didn’t, all I can do is reassure you that I am indeed the actor Christopher Lee. If you are still concerned, I wouldn’t hold it against you, perhaps you can ask mister Sherlock Holmes for his professional opinion. He and I have been having great fun using this skill against him, and seeing how long he takes to find me out."
    Item Construction (Fake) C++
    Normally one of the class skills of the Caster class. As Faker was not a magus, he normally would not have access to this skill. However, due to Lord of Misrule, Faker has an ability that can roughly approximate the Item Construction skill, granting him this skill.

Faker is able to manifest items that would normally be owned by the characters he has played, or props and costumes that he used during movies. However, when manifested through this skill, the conjured item loses any special properties it would normally have.

However, due to Faker spending a lot of time studying magecraft, particularly the occult, he actually attained some magical knowledge that allows him to - with some effort and time - return some of the magical properties to the objects he can materialise. If he chooses to materialise something that would otherwise be a Noble Phantasm, and spend the time to return some of its power to it, he could likely elevate it to a level where it would resemble a weak Virtual Noble Phantasm. However, doing so even once would require extensive amounts of mana and quite a long time.

"Truly marvellous these Noble Phantasms. Now I feel as though I have an entire theatre’s backstage area in my back pocket at all times. I’m not very fond of props, I try my best to avoid them when I can. My friend, Peter Cushing - Perhaps you’ve heard of him as well - he would probably very much like to have such an ability. He was always fiddling with some prop or other."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    All Kinds of Skills B
    Granted to Servants known for possessing many different talents throughout their lives, allowing them to make use of those skills. Servants with this skill also learn and acquire new skills at an accelerated rate.

Faker was incredibly skilled in a multitude of fields in life, knowing multiple languages, being trained and ranked in multiple martial arts, having received military training in multiple fields and, of course, being skilled in a number of art forms, such as acting and singing. Faker is able to easily make use of these skills, and his ability in them seems to have increased as well, for example, languages Faker was only conversational in he can now speak fluently. Faker also learns at an incredibly accelerated rate, making it very easy for him to acquire new abilities.

Before, Faker used his knowledge of art, that is encapsulated in this skill, to simulate being in possession of the Appreciation for the Arts skill.

"As you can plainly see, not everything I had revealed to you initially was a lie. I am, honestly, rather proud of this. I worked hard on many of these skills, to bring them to a point where I deemed them presentable. It is a very gratifying feeling to know that this hard work is recognised by something such as the Throne of Heroes."
    Curse Arts C
    A skill that denotes a Servant’s ability to employ magecraft, specifically curses. In life, when Faker began some study of magecraft and the occult, he eventually attained a level of power comparable to an average magus, however now as a Servant this magical ability has been amplified, allowing him to cast curses that even magi would have some trouble defending against.

Faker specialises in eastern curses specifically, with which he can do things such as causing nightmares, amplifying certain negative emotions, or sowing self-doubt in someone’s mind.

Though Faker is rather skilled in this field of magecraft, he chooses not to use it as long as he can excuse avoiding it and, unless absolutely necessary, would actively disobey his Master to refrain from its use.

"Black magic, magecraft, occultism, satanism. I once took an interest in this peculiar part of human history. I know of the Holy Grail Wars, the Throne of Heroes, the Holy Grail and other such - Hence my surprise at my existence as a Servant - I have met people who had been utterly consumed by their magical abilities and entirely lost in them. Magecraft, of any kind, especially the harmful one, I have found, is like a great black pit. It is very easy to fall into, to lose oneself within it, and it is so very difficult to remove yourself from it again. Magecraft asks for a heavy price, through its practice, sooner or later a Magus loses his soul."
    Espionage D
    A skill that describes a Servant’s ability to hide and gather information, by way of making them appear as friendly to their intended target. It causes others to misunderstand the Servant’s status and perceive them as anything from non-hostile to beloved friends. At Faker’s rank, most people will not suspect him of any ill intent he might harbour for them. People susceptible to Mental Interference will more likely perceive him as a friend.

After having been expelled from the Royal Air Force during World War II due to an optical nerve failure that prevented him from flying, he joined the RAF’s Intelligence Branch. Though the exact nature of his deeds are unknown to this day, there is a well known anecdote from when he and Lord of the Rings’ director Peter Jackson were discussing the death of Faker’s character Saruman, who would be stabbed in the back. Supposedly, Faker objected to Saruman screaming in pain by saying: “Have you any idea what kind of noise happens when somebody is stabbed in the back? Because I do.” This anecdote gave credence to the idea that Faker was part of some clandestine part of World War II, including assassin-like missions.

Because Faker’s only proof of possessing this skill being anecdotal, it has received a slight rank down. Normally it would likely be about Rank C.

"This part of my life is one I rarely speak about and one I try not to remember when possible. For good reason as well. I have seen, very clearly, the terrible things one man can do unto another. Those events have likely scarred me in some terrible way that I can’t truly understand. The threats we face here are so incomprehensibly large that they feel not nearly as dangerous or repulsive, but seeing one man destroy another as thoroughly as I have witnessed… it’s something else entirely."
    Thespian EX
    A skill granted to Servants that created a legend through acting for others. It can be considered an improvement of the Storyteller skill, although this skill not only involves the telling of a story, but also the performance of it. In effect, this skill is similar to the Charisma and Proof of Friendship skills, Faker specifically is capable of reducing a Servant’s fighting spirit greatly merely through his commanding presence. Faker’s version of this skill also triggers upon singing, similar to the Alluring Euphony skill, due to him being not only a known musician, but also an opera singer.

Faker is possibly one of, if not the most well known actors of all time and holds the record for having the most screen credits in movies of all time by a wide margin. His performances have irreversibly altered the characters he played as well as how humans look at the medium of acting as a whole. Because of this, Faker receives the highest rank possible in this skill.

"I don’t personally believe that I am as good of an actor as the world believes me to be. I spent years travelling from place to place, acting, singing, maintaining stages to learn and hone my craft, so I will not deny that I am skilled at what I do. But I could never help but to think that those who see me as such a monumental figure in acting are blowing my career out of proportion."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Lord of Misrule
    Role of My Lifetime

Anti-Unit (Self) | E - EX

The name of this Noble Phantasm is taken from the biography of Faker, written by himself. However, conceptually this Noble Phantasm’s true nature is simply a collection of all roles that Faker has ever portrayed, without any exception. This Noble Phantasm stores the memory of that role, and allows Faker to draw on those memories and reassume those roles.

On the most basic level, this Noble Phantasm can supply Faker with items the character may at some point in their life have owned, or props that Faker used when portraying the role. This particular part of the Noble Phantasm is what grants him his Item Construction (Fake).

With some more Mana used to fuel this Noble Phantasm, it can give Faker access to the knowledge and even some of the skills that his roles would have had, regardless whether or not he should realistically be able to be in possession of such a skill. Faker can, for example, copy Frankenstein’s skill Wail of the Falsely Living should he wish to, even though he is not a living dead himself.

The truest power of this Noble Phantasm is revealed when Faker speaks its true name, along with the name of any role he portrayed. In doing so, Faker assumes the physical appearance of said role, his parameters are set to match that of the role he is now portraying, all of his skills with the exception of Thespian and Camouflage are temporarily sealed and he instead acquires the skills of the chosen role. However, most importantly, he also gains access to that role’s Noble Phantasm, should they possess one. In most cases, the rank of these Noble Phantasms are slightly decreased, but are otherwise fully available to Faker.

So long as this Noble Phantasm is fully active, Faker’s Saint Graph and with it his existence as a Heroic Spirit cease to be, instead he becomes fully immersed himself in the role he portrays. He becomes indistinguishable from whomever it is that he wishes to portray and to any discerning magecraft, Faker will appear entirely as though he was that role. However, it should be noted that Faker is still completely in control, and though his personal Saint Graph briefly disappears, he is not taken over by some other spirit. He merely exists as someone else for the duration of this Noble Phantasm.

In short, his Noble Phantasm, when used fully, is the ultimate Camouflage. A fake so convincing that even the original would question whether or not they really are their real self.

"An incredibly intriguing thing, this Noble Phantasm, don’t you think so. It really is impressive to think that such power could be drawn from my performances alone. I was always convinced that acting had some special power that came with it, but never to a degree like this. Regardless, it does fill me with some odd sense of pride."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Christopher Lee was born May 27, 1922 to an Italian contessa and a British army officer. After a stint at Wellington College, he joined the Royal Air Force, attaining the rank of flight lieutenant during his World War II service. Lee then pursued an acting career. Though initially dismissed by casting directors because of his imposing 6-foot 5-inch (1.96-metre) stature, he was eventually cast in "Corridor of Mirrors".

Numerous supporting roles followed, but it was not until starring as the title character’s monstrous creation in "The Curse of Frankenstein" that Lee began to garner attention. That role inaugurated an extended relationship with Hammer Films, a production company that—with the help of Lee and his frequent costar Peter Cushing—was credited with revolutionizing horror film making. Though his lanky frame and cadaverous features were found unsuitable for romantic roles, Lee perfectly embodied such iconic horror characters as Count Dracula, whom he first played in "Horror of Dracula" and later reprised in a number of sequels. However, Lee’s turn as Sir Henry Baskerville in The "Hound of the Baskervilles", an adaptation of the Sherlock Holmes mystery, indicated a dramatic range extending beyond the mimicry of reanimated corpses.

While cementing his place in the pantheon of cinematic Draculas, Lee became the catalyst of another film franchise with the release of "The Face of Fu Manchu". In that film and its sequels, he exuded menace as the devious title character. Lee’s distinctive demeanour continued to secure him roles in such films as "The Wicker Man", in which he played a pagan priest; "The Three Musketeers" and its 1974 sequel, in which he took the part of Count Rochefort; and the James Bond film "The Man with the Golden Gun", in which he starred as Bond’s nemesis Scaramanga. Appearances in a steady series of unremarkable films were punctuated by a well-received turn as Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, in "Jinnah".

Lee later appeared in Peter Jackson’s lucrative adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings, playing the wizard Saruman in "The Fellowship of the Ring" and The "Two Towers". He reprised the role in "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" and "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies", both based on an earlier Tolkien work. His looming presence caught the attention of director George Lucas, who cast him as Count Dooku in the Star Wars movies "Attack of the Clones" and "Revenge of the Sith". In addition, Lee was cast in several Tim Burton films, including "Alice in Wonderland", and in Martin Scorsese’s historical fantasy "Hugo".

Lee penned a number of books, including an autobiography, titled "Tall, Dark, and Gruesome" (rereleased in 2003 as "Lord of Misrule"). He was made a Commander of the British Empire in 2001, and he was knighted in 2009.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    "Well, of course, as any good thespian, above all else I enjoy acting and performing before a crowd. It really is something incredible, when done well. I don’t think I would rather have done anything else in my life than that if I’m entirely honest. Any art, beyond that, is near and dear to my heart. I am particularly fond of novels, but any form of entertainment and art is just as precious to me."

Dislikes
    "I dislike people who are too sure of themselves. Arrogance, simply put. If you are confident enough that you, with only little work, can achieve something that others could never even dream of with effort ten-fold to yours, that is a dangerous thing, a very dangerous thing indeed."

Wish for the Grail
    "I don’t honestly believe I have a wish for the grail. I have lived a long successful life, and though there were times that were very difficult, I am still fully content with the legacy I have left behind to the world. I have learnt much from my years among the living and I have given them much to learn from, at least I would like to think I did. What more can I ask for?"
    Bond 5

"What do I like beyond acting? Well, I would say that I enjoy improving myself. The process of learning is a wonderful, if on occasions difficult to the point of being excruciating, one that allows for so much growth in myself. Learning something new brings new perspectives, and improving this newly learnt skill only serves to deepen this. Until, eventually, without ever trying to, you as a person have bettered yourself."

Dislikes
    "Forgive me if I end up sounding as old as I am, but I have to say that I have some nagging distaste for the general direction of humanity as a whole. Apart from perhaps only the fields of science and maths, we exist in an age of decline. Look at the world. There is decline in morals, ideals, manners, respect, truthfulness: just about everything, in fact."

Wish for the Grail
    "I have given some more thought to your question and it occurred to me, that, if the Holy Grail can truly grant any wish, should I come in possession of it, I should certainly use it in a way to benefit mankind at large. There are so many issues in our world, surely there must be a few problems that are within the Grail’s power to solve."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Servants related to art, writing, music or acting
    "It really is a delight to now be around these long gone greats in their fields. Though some are much more peculiar than writings about them had led me to suspect, conversing with them is still a most fascinating thing."
    Charlemagne
    "I had imagined him very differently from this. Though, I have to say that he carries the air of a great ruler. The most surprising thing so far has been his insistence that I refer to him as “Charlie”. That took quite some getting used to."
    Frankenstein
    "This one… was a surprise to be sure. The Creation is so very different from what I would ever have imagined it to be. I believe I am quite fond of her. I know her story well, I have played her party many times after all and my Noble Phantasm allows me to peer into her memories. I know not whether she feels any affection or resentment toward me. She does not seem to mind my presence, and any second I can spend making her a little less miserable is time well spent I think."
    Vlad III.
    "I suppose I owe him thanks, after all, it was his legend that allowed me to play Dracula in as many films as I did. Without that, I may not be here today. I will say, I think he would benefit quite a lot from leaning into his legend a bit. I know first hand how powerful Dracula is, in a sense I am Dracula after all, and he would do well to work to accept that part of him."
    Sherlock Holmes
    "The Sherlock and I have a complicated relationship. He and I enjoy what I would call a friendship of sorts. He is quite put off by my knowing his thoughts on occasion, other than that, I believe he enjoys our conversation. Then, of course, our little games, in which I attempt to pose as another Servant here and we see how long it will take him to figure it out. As far as I can tell he greatly enjoys those little brain teasers."
    James Moriarty
    "Moriarty. I know him well. Or rather, Holmes does, and so do I by virtue of my Noble Phantasm. I can’t quite make up my mind about him. My knowledge of him makes me despise him, yet, seeing him and Fran get along as well as they do makes me believe that he cannot be that bad."
    Charles-Henri Sanson
    "I witnessed the last public execution in France, if I remember correctly it was 1939, when I was only a 17-year-old. A dreadful event. I would later go on to portray Sanson in a two part historical film. I know this boy is rather complicated. He does not seem to like me. He believes that, as I played so many villains with whom I am connected by my Noble Phantasm, I must be evil as well. Whether he is right or not, I don't know. I suppose that's for everyone to decide on their own."
    Dr. Henry Jekyll & Mr. Edward Hyde
    "I never honestly portrayed them, at least, not exactly. I played a set of characters known as Charles Marlowe and Edward Blake, who were merely Jekyll and Hyde given new names. I for one quite enjoy speaking with Jekyll, he is a true scholar and seems to enjoy hearing himself talk, meanwhile I take notes, like an eager student."
    Cú Chulainn (Caster)
    "His Noble Phantasm is all too familiar to me. Although, in our conversations he has once expressed to me that he is quite tired of people informing him of that particular movie. It must happen rather frequently. He is a bit brash, but I enjoy speaking with him. Perhaps that is the knowledge of Odin peeking through?"
    Charles d'Artagnan
    "I have many, not so fond memories of him. But, looking at him myself, I quite enjoy his presence. He was quite amused after I had told him I played Rochefort in films made about him and the Three Musketeers. He now gives me the honour of allowing me to practice my swordplay with him every once in a while."
    Yosano Akiko
    "This one I have heard about occasionally, though I have to admit I never got around to reading her writings. Though, from what I have gathered from our conversations, they must be rather interesting, so I would be more than happy to acquire some copies of them."
    Johannes Kepler
    "I am quite happy that a mind like his is here. I am happier still, that he seems to be happy to converse. Someone of such renown surely has much to offer to me in terms of conversation and insight. I have not had the chance yes, but I will surely pay him a visit soon."
    Toriyama Seiken
    "I have seen her artworks, very briefly once, I am excited to see what, if anything, she creates here. Her demeanour reminds me very much of Fran, perhaps I have taken a liking to her for that reason. She does not speak much, but she does not seem to dislike my presence."
    Cope & Marsh
    "I did read about them and their exploits. It seems that even as Servants their pettiness knows no end. A shame, really, imagine all the great things these two could have done had they only chosen to work together. The world may have been a richer place for it."
    John Fitzgerald Kennedy
    "This one really was a shame when it happened. I read about it in the papers and I was quite shocked. That said, this Servant in particular I attempt to avoid whenever I can. His image reawakens some rather… uncomfortable memories in me."
    Heinrich Schliemann
    "Frankly, I think he’s an absolute idiot. I’ve given him some of my mind as well, but he is stubborn in his refusal to learn anything from his own terrible misdeeds! He upsets me greatly, and I would be much obliged if you kept him and me off of the same team unless absolutely necessary."
    Yoshitsugu Otani
    "His is a tale that I am not terribly familiar with, though now that I have made his acquaintance I will devote an afternoon or two to reading up on it. However, what I am rather familiar with, being as excessively old as I was, is struggling with one’s failing body. Another thing I am very familiar with as a proud Englishman is tea. So there is some common ground between us, and our conversations over tea have been rather pleasant."
    Christian Caldwell
    "I have been, and forever will be, appalled by the terrible things that were done during the witch hunts, moreso because I can vividly imagine it. I know the smell of burning human flesh, and the screams of the one it belongs to. I can hardly fathom what would drive someone to believe that to be righteous."
    Comte de Saint-Germaine
    "With his story I am very familiar. I have not sought out conversation with him, there is likely not much I could learn from him regardless. I will say, however, that his talents in speaking like a waterfall have to have some application somewhere."
    Jenny Lind
    "Of course I know of Jenny Lind! And when I had heard that she had been summoned here I hurried over as quickly as I could to converse with her. She is truly marvellous, just as much as I had imagined her to be. I wish we could have worked together in life. But, perhaps now she and I can work together here. I am certain a performance with her would be breathtaking!"
    William Randolph Hearst
    "His bleatings he will share indeed… My only issue with him is that he just wouldn’t stop bleating and bleating afterward. He spreads misinformation and lies, thinking he can control the people with it. Much to my chagrin, it would appear he is right. Especially from what I remember happening around the last few years of my life… Age of Decline, remember?"
    Nostradamus
    "In life he was a truly remarkable man. Here, I believe he and I are somewhat kindred spirits, never satisfied with anything we have learnt and practised, always looking to improve further and further. I occasionally convince him to spend study-time together, those days are particularly productive.
    Sorghaghtani
    "I know well of her story. But, I must say, she is a fair bit too prideful for my tastes. I harbour no negative feelings toward her, if anything I admire her dedication to her craft, but she is not the kind of person I wish to spend my leisure time with. That said, I am happy to help should she ever require my aid in anything."
    Chevalier de Saint-Georges
    "I have listened to his music many times, and now having met him, I think him to be a rather pleasant fellow. He and I occasionally engage in friendly fencing. Though, I hardly ever put up that much of a fight. I am an old man, after all, there is only so much I can do against a man as skilled as him."
    Sugawara no Takasue no Musume
    "I know of her and her work and have read some small parts of it. She is a peculiar one. I find her wish to chronicle her journey from a young, bright-eyed child to a mature adult very intriguing"
    Alfred Nobel
    "For what it is worth, I hold no grudges against him, despite seeing his invention used right before my own eyes. One can hardly know all the ramifications their own actions cause. I cannot really know if he intended anything terrible, but, given the sorry state of himself as a Servant, I suspect he well and truly meant no harm at all."

Author's Note
    This is it, the Servant I was talking about when I was discussing making a rather recent Servant. He has only passed on seven years ago. The other reason I struggled with the Servant is that not much is known about Sir Christopher Lee's private life. He kept a lot of things to himself, and rightfully so, but it made writing his personality and giving him diverse skills a little difficult. I eventually decided to give him skills about things he has made some strange remarks about. His words on Satanism and Occultism are weirdly chilling to listen to.

I used the Alter Ego card and icon for him because there isn't one for Fakers. Also, given that he is an actor, I thought the imagery was quite fitting.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    I can't believe it... You didn't even mention his role in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    I can't believe it... You didn't even mention his role in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory.
    I know, I know, I am a rube and a fraud to not mention his most controversial, interesting and game-changing role. That said, had I rattled off every role he played, I wouldn't have been able to finish on time for the Contest.

My Servant Compendium

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    Looking at Gustavus' relationships, is there now a canon version of Christina, or was it meant to be a reaction to one of the Christina sheets here?
    Any that are somewhere on the forum would be linked like the others. No, that one's just an interaction with one that hasn't been made in the class I think would work for her.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries

What is the meaning of strength?

Is it to surpass all who stand before you? To surpass the challenges of life? Or perhaps to defeat the limits of the flesh and the mind. To become truly strong in spirit and character?

What then, does it mean to be strong?

What meaning does strength itself have?

You cannot call yourself just, if all you have is strength. You cannot call yourself successful, if all you have is strength. You cannot call yourself a Hero if all you have to your name is overwhelming power.

What then, does it mean to be a Hero?

A Hero is a symbol which inspires those around itself to follow the same path. A Hero is an example which is upheld as the best and greatest, an incarnation of human potential and triumph over the limitations and dangers of the world around us.

“Even so, what does it mean to be called the Strongest? But to now live as a Hero?”

That was the question he must now answer.

Which challenges could he face now? How could he inspire those who watched him to follow in his footsteps. And more importantly, what kind of life should he lead now that he walks the world once more?

“It seems I have found plenty of challenges. Now then… will you do me the honors of witnessing your strength. Not as a hero, not as a fighter, but as fellow humans.”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    ‘Boxer’
    None
    Lawful Neutral
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    1.65m / 80kg
    Japan / Brazil
    Historical Fact

“A simple question to a simple answer. I wish for a challenge, a goal, a battle I must wholeheartedly dedicate myself towards. As a Hero, I can do nothing less, and while as a warrior I must aim for victory. There is no fun in a fight you know you will win.”

Dislikes

“Asking heroes from across the world to play by my rules would be arrogant, however, as the human acknowledged as the strongest, I must insist that all cheating be kept outside of the ring.”

Attribute
    Traits
    Man
    Humanoid, Male, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Parameters
    STR
    D+
    AGI
    D+
    END
    C+
    MA
    E
    LUK
    A
    NP
    C
    Background

Allow me to tell you a tale.

The tale of a man who traveled from the Land of the Sun to the beautiful shores of the New World. A man who, carrying the knowledge and skills developed by his forefathers, served as the foundation upon which an entirely new way of fighting was built upon. And whose strength was envied and praised throughout fighters of his era.

That is Otávio Maeda.

Known locally as Conde Koma and Count Combat internationally, Maeda, originally named Mitsuyo, allegedly won no less than two thousand bouts, though he’d been accused at the time of faking the numbers, the reputation built by the man was staggering to the point that he would be crowned with a title which very few have ever been able to hold.

The Strongest Man who Ever Lived.

Other accomplishments include being one of the major ambassadors for Japanese immigration to Brazil. As well as being reffered to as the Father of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, an enduring school which is today known worldwide for birthing some of the most talented fighters of the modern age.

He fought no wars.

And bore no arms.

One could think of him as a warrior out of time who dedicated himself to the search for inner strength rather than power in a world where a strong body, discipline and determination were no longer what let one stand on top of the mountain.

Maeda eventually would move to Brazil, where he changed his name, married and adopted a single daughter. His name cemented in the history of the sport he loved and the fighting style he helped create, even if his legend is young and simple, and he himself lacks the capabilities and gimmicks that other Servants of his type might have, the title he bore as Strongest in the World was the genuine mark of a master.

But… it isn’t enough.

Because Count Koma is still a man of the modern age. Because his contributions weren’t beyond the scope of what a human should be capable of achieving, summoning one such as him would require circumstances impossible to achieve within the Standard Holy Grail War.

As such, Mitsuyo Maeda shouldn’t be capable of being summoned.

He bore no weapons.

He killed no enemies. Nor has he conquered any arena but that of the sport.
    But not all hope was lost.

Circumstances have lead to the perfect storm which manifested the Strongest Man of the Modern Age as the bootleg ‘Boxer’ Class. Part of a scheme for the creation of weaker bootleg equivalent classes to the Standard Seven, these Variant Classes opened the door for various figures who would normally be unavailable as Servants to take center stage as the faction possessing the 7 Standard Classes hunts them down finish an artifact known as The World Grail.

Not one to squander an opportunity Maeda has chosen to manifest during the incident and has made use of the bootleg Saint Graph many times since.

For what purpose?

The answer is simple.

To fight.

Personality

“What lofty words for an old man like me. Don’t expect too much from a barehanded warrior against actual legends, brat.”

While it is true that Maeda has earned many acolytes and won countless victories, the man behind the name is much humbler than one would expect. One could call him a warrior who lives for learning, and for teaching. Not someone who finds any thrill in the act of victory, but in the road leading to the destination.

He is but a common man.

A man with no grand destiny or past before him. Having no famous ancestor or inhuman mutation. A human that if alive wouldn’t have an ounce of the power he possesses now as a Servant. Yet, being known as the Strongest means he must uphold that mantle with seriousness and dignity.

And as a Hero, that means accepting all challenges.

“The Creator of Bajiquan, Masters of Pankration, Mentors of Heroes and brave warriors whose names dwarf my own. That is the new mountain I must climb. As the lowest of the low, I must now prove myself in this new arena where legends and myths do battle. And I will do so as a simple man.”

Though he is humble, this old man still holds himself with pride.

He is still the strongest.

The man known as the Count of Combat.

What he seeks then isn’t to reaffirm his place above others, but to reaffirm to himself that his strength, even now, isn’t limited by the new body his spirit inhabits but his own ability to learn, improve and pioneer, becoming stronger with each engagement, learning from every defeat, undaunted by the challenge he now faces when fighting against humans whose strength far in excess surpass his own.

In truth… he couldn’t be happier.

“The Strongest? Maybe at some point, another time and place. But this isn’t then. The man who remained undefeated over two thousand times cannot hold a candle to these legends in the flesh.”

It is exciting.

A challenge he cannot easily beat.

There is nothing he can do but do his best against them. Even as he fails again and again, his heart remains firm. That in this new arena, against these new opponents his legend has now reached its greatest height.

Class Skills

Presence Concealment E-

A leftover of ‘Boxer’s original Assassin Class vessel. Something that doesn’t match the abilities or demeanor of a professional fight, rather, one could say that it reverses what might consider the norm for the class in that his presence is such that any and all who see him will immediately recognize him as a fighter. However, due to his nature as a Variant Class and being such a young Servant by default, other Heroic Spirits might mistake him for a human so long as he doesn't express his intention to challenge them.

Which isn’t often.

Hence the minus.

Personal Skills

Jiu-Jitsu A

A style of ground fighting developed by Maeda in Brazil. Being one of its creators and premier practitioners, this Skill’s rank is the highest possible, incorporating techniques meant to wrestle down or throw enemies off or into the ground, it increases Maeda’s strength by Skillfully decreasing the enemy’s ability to fight back, so long as they are on Maeda’s grip, physical parameters fall by a full rank.

This fighting style is considerably static, sacrificing speed for endurance.

Judo A

A second set of techniques which Maeda possesses. Different of the Jiu Jitsu which he pioneered, Judo focuses on grappling and throwing techniques, which were passed down to him by one of the four greatest practitioners at the time, it is said that Maeda would throw both inexperienced and experienced students as a show of respect, though the practice would often frighten away beginners, Maeda was part of the second generation of the Kodokan Judo Institute.

As a Servant, this set of techniques isn’t meant to weaken the opponent but to maximize Maeda’s own raw strength and leverage it as if it was greater than his own. Foregoing defense in order to focus on all out attack, one’s strength is increased at the cost of endurance.

Sumo E

A fighting style in which Maeda trained as a teenager. Lacking the proper build for it, he nonetheless understands and applies the basics as a form of ‘added gimmick’, one final fighting style which he can fall back on in case his most favored techniques aren’t effective against an enemy. As a Servant, the three fighting styles which Maeda learnt all amplify different aspects of his physical abilities while reducing others. Sumo being one which increases his Speed at the cost of both power and endurance, the only source of Maeda’s striking techniques.

Noble Phantasm
    Conde Koma: Formal Challenge of the Strongest Man
    Anti Unit / Rank C

Fortitude.

To put it simply, the ability to win a fight is split into three areas. Striking harder, striking faster, and endurance. Whether you can control the flow of a match depends on these three qualifications. Many have been the heroes who excelled in one of these three areas, or perhaps all. From fleet footed Achliles, to the mighty Heracles, to other great heroes of the past who exemplify endurance. Having the skill and ability to fight these heroes would simply be beyond a young Heroic Spirit like Maeda.

Which is where this Noble Phantasm comes in.

To call it a curse would be an exaggeration.

Rather, one could see it as a contract upheld by two parties who agree to a just fight. One on one. Similar to the Spear owned by Achilles, this Noble Phantasm creates an even playing field between the two fighters. A bounded field which marks the ‘arena’ where their fight will be taking place.

An open invitation challenge.

It is, however, a far more insidious plot which preys on those who lack knowledge of who the user is and traps them in a one on one match which equalizes not only their parameters, but also all other circumstances such as magical energy available and even the ranking of their own skills. Conde Koma in actuality is a set of circumstances which maximizes and creates a scenario where Maeda will always possess a chance of winning no matter how outmatched.

The conditions needed to activate it are thus.

- This must be a one on one fight
    - The Challenger cannot use weapons
    - The fight must take place inside a closed location

Once these conditions have been met, a new set of rules within Bounded Field will be established and result in penalties to the offending party in the form of a debilitating curse.

- No weapons may be used
    - The fight must be 1 on 1
    - Do not leave the boundary of the ‘ring’

Reducing all parameters to a rank under Maeda’s. Violations also can pile up, reducing parameters further and weakening the opponent to the point Maeda can effortlessly defeat them. However there are other consequences and mechanics to be observed, such as the existence of ‘time outs’ which are called after a period of ten minutes between each ‘round’.

A ‘referee’ may also be appointed by both parties taking part in the battle.

This judge must be deemed impartial by both and is given the right to end the match in favor of either part and be knowledgeable of the rules of the bout. Though this aspect of the Noble Phantasm isn’t used often, as there are very few beings outside of another Servant who can accurately watch a match between Heroic Spirits and is capable of making an accurate call.

The winner is decided either by knock out, referee interruption, or disqualification.

In summary, this Noble Phantasm creates the perfect storm of circumstances where a lowly Heroic Spirit of the Modern Age can combat heroes of myth on equal ground and stand a chance to win on his own merits. Though it isn’t something that the likes of a Caster or Assassin would agree to, there are many heroes, however, who wouldn’t think twice of accepting it.

Either out of pride or arrogance.

Bond 10

“So this is what the Peak looks like.”

Ah.

How long had it been since he’d felt like this? Not as a Master. Not as a Teacher. But as a mere student meandering along the path, learning from his failures, falling only to rise again with each defeat. How many times had he manifested since this vessel became available to him? How many times had he challenged the great masters and heroes of history…

Only to fall short.

Again and again.

His body was crushed. His pride was humbled.

Of course, what did he expect? How could a man from the modern era stand up against heroes who faced and stalled entire armies? How could he break through the blessings and treasures of the gods with his meager strength? The simple strength of a man who was barely his mentor’s disciple yet was hailed as the Strongest.

So he’d defended that title.

Again and again.

Yet he failed.

Again and again.

He still remembered his first summoning. Well, maybe remember was the wrong term for it. His records, meager as they might be, retained the information of the incident which lead to his current incarnation as a Heroic Spirit. Barely above a Phantom, he nonetheless challenged heroes much greater than himself.

He died.

Only to try again.

He face down Mighty Heracles. And failed.

He faced down the Warriors of Ulster. And failed.

He faced the great legends of his homeland, and the strange spirits of the land which welcomed him with open arms. And the fights were as difficult as those which came before. Because despite his fame, despite his record and the title he carried, Otávio understood reality.

“I am weak, Master. A man of mundane strength. Mundane Skill. I have neither the Mystery nor the Weight to my legend which might grant you victory. Not against the enemies you now face. But regardless of that… you have allowed me to try.”

So try he would.

Continue, he would.

As many times as it took.

As many losses as it took.

“Thank you for the bottom of my heart, Master. Now, please, stand aside. It would appear our challengers are here.”

He knew not the name of the enemy Master. A young woman bound to a wheelchair, the material it was made off far beyond anything he’d ever seen in his life. Her smile was light, but determined. The smile of someone who was confident, yet aware of danger. The most deadly kind of smile. Her servant was different, he had seen fit to announce himself upon entrance.

The man had a presence to him.

That of a Master. From the way he walked to how he breathed to how naturally he stood, his wild mane of hair contrasting his own shaved one.

“An old man?”

He bowed in respect.

Though this might have been a battle to the death, that was the courtesy afforded to a fellow warrior.

“Otávio Maeda, the Strongest Man in the World.”

His declaration earned him a quirked brow, but his eyes, shining with recognition, and then mirth. The knowledge bequeathed to them by the World Grail filling in the blanks for the man who struggled to retain his composure before crossing his arms, his stance relaxed and unbothered.

“I am the Golden Horned King, Kinkaku.”

Ah, one of the Monkey Sage’s adversaries.

He offered a handshake.

“Let this be a fair battle.”

It was a losing battle.

Even though the conditions to activate his Noble Phantasm were fulfilled. Even though he was fighting in close quarters against an Archer, though how a Palm Tree Fan was supposed to classify you as one he didn’t know, he was still the one on the back foot. The one whose strikes rung hollow. The one being pushed back even as he desperately attempted to put up a fight.

Was it surprising?

No. He had long since abandoned the idea of being the strongest.

Rather, he’d never embraced it to begin with.

And against such a skilled opponent there was nothing he could do but struggle.

Grab.

Duck.

Strike.

Guard.

This man was stronger than him.

Faster than him.

The only area where they were rivals was in Skill. And even then it was the only equalizer he had against a truly monstrous opponent. There was nothing he could do but struggle. Nothing he could do but to desperately put up whatever resistance he could as he was slowly pushed towards the edge of the ‘ring’.

‘Never once have I fought from a position of strength.’

He simply fought.

And he won.

He won so many fights he was called ‘The Strongest’.

More vile than any curse, that title seemed to mock him even now. As if to say he could not grow beyond this point. That humans couldn’t be stronger than what he was. Mitsuyo Maeda… no, the man who would go on to become the Strongest couldn’t think of a greater insult.

He wasn’t the Peak.

He was nowhere near close to it.

‘Then fight, and win.’

He smiled. Even now his young Master was desperately rooting for him, even if he probably knew their chances were low. He could sense the turmoil inside his heart, could hear the words unspoken, could see the look of fear and worry for him, a long dead man who had been foolish enough to accept this battle.

Then he would do his best to answer those expectations.

He blocked and incoming strike, hands closing tightly around the Demon King’s arm as the older man pivoted, back against the man’s chest, he leveraged Kinkaku’s massive bulk over his shoulder, allowing the momentum to carry him forward and gravity to do the rest of the job.

Their arena, an abandoned gymnasium, shook with the impact.

Boxer coughed flood.

He could feel his ribs breaking as the Demon King lashed out with a wild strike, his supernatural strength greater than his own. The force was enough to throw him backwards, feet digging deep grooves into the floor as his vision blurred with pain, his mind numbed by the adrenaline.

He took a wheezing breath.

Even as a Heroic Spirit, he was still week. Far too weak.

‘Are you okay?’

He tried to send his Master some measure of reassurance. The young man was wracked with guilt and worry. How could he not? Despite not knowing each other for long, Maeda could only hope the young man wouldn’t suffer the consequences of this defeat. He was fine with losing.

But he couldn’t afford to, in this instance.

“You’re done, old geezer. Just hand over the kid and we’ll be outta here.”

In this Variant Grail War, Masters were marked by special Command Seals. They couldn’t be spent, rather one should think of them as ‘keys’ meant to unlock the Greater Grail. With so many Servants running around, one needed only to collect enough Command Seals to make a wish. Maeda’s death was wholly unnecessary.

“I must respectfully decline.”

He stumbled back to his feet.

He was fine with losing. He’d long since accepted there were greater, stronger heroes out there.

But he still couldn’t lose.

“Your funeral.” The Demon King shrugged.

As Servants, the man was just on another scale entirely. It would be impossible for a mundane man like Maeda to fight him, no matter how prepared he came or how many tactics he employed. His chances of victory were almost zero in most scenarios. It would take a miracle to overturn this stark difference in power.

But his chances weren’t zero.

They never were zero.

And so long as that was the case… therein lay the potential… for a miracle.

Kinkaku moved with inhuman speed, muscles straining with inhuman strength as he closed the gap between them, the world coming into focus as time slowed to a crawl, and the mere man watched death approach. Another defeat for the tally. Another lesson learnt. That was what his dearest wish.

To keep learning.

To keep improving.

So long as Otávio Maeda remained weak… his potential was limitless.

And right here, right now, the conditions for his victory were fulfilled. The scales between himself and his opponent evening as newfound strength revitalized his body, power he’d never possessed, speed he could never hope to achieve, magical energy his young master could not provide. The moment his Noble Phantasm was enacted, it was only a matter of time until an opening presented itself.

A one on one fight.

A fitting arena.

And a wish not for power, but to serve as an example.

Under these circumstances…

He was the Strongest in the World.

His search continues.

Across space and time.

Countless battles to come. Countless defeats.

The man who was once declared the strongest in the world lacks not for ambition or inner strength. Rather, the will to achieve victory is the one area in which he surpasses all those who stood before him in life. And it will be the one hope he holds in the battles to come in this new lease in life.

‘Thank you.’

He bowed before the prone form of his opponent.

He wouldn’t strike the man’s Master, nor would he deal any finishing blows. The battle itself was the reward he sought. Even if it was foolish, he could never bring himself to win like this. Weakening others so he could stand above them as the Strongest was a shameful power.

But it was one he would wield for the sake of others.

“Shall we head out, Master? The other Servants will soon notice us.”

He tried to hide his excitement.

He couldn’t wait for the next battle.

Last edited by Wyvern; October 12th, 2022 at 11:12 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Servant Rider, giving it my all...! Thanks for summoning me Trainer, now don't let anything get you down 'cuz we're taking first place for sure!"

Rider of Futility:

Apppearance:

True Name: Haru Urara

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Class: Berserker

Summoning Catalyst: An Omamori made from one of her betting tickets.

Strength- D
    Aglity- D
    Endurance- C+
    Mana- D
    Luck- E
    NP- E+++

Personality
    A cheerful yet clumsy go-getter. Rider possesses an unlimited competitive spirit dwarfed only by her near-total lack of talent, a fact which she's either oblivious or actively in defiance of. She'll ceaselessly throw herself into any athletic challenge and upon failing simply dust herself off and say she'll give it her all to win the next time. A stubborn optimism that can easily be called idiocy... yet, viewed from another angle, her perseverance despite lacking luck or talent is itself worthy of praise.

Rider is aware of her status as an 「icon」 to the defeated and unfortunate (a fact she has somewhat mixed-feelings over), and will give advice encouraging them not to give up in face of hardship. While she gives the vibe of handling everything with a carefree attitude, that is not actually true. Rider is secretly frustrated by the fact that her popularity came only for losing, wanting almost desperately a 「real victory」 to repay the hopes and faith invested in her. However she diligently buries those feelings for the sake of not disappointing her fans. Until she reaches her goal, or her body cracks apart, Rider will continue racing ahead as a 「star of the defeated」.

Another thing she won't admit is that Rider is somewhat resentful towards 「born winner」 heroes who were loved by fate. While she can't exactly fault them for taking advantage of the fortunes given to them, Rider will still act quietly sulky around them. It's likely a certain Indian bowman who earned the epithet 「Awarded Hero」 would earn her particular chagrin.

Rider has no particular wish on the Grail, as her only desire has to be achieved on her own power for it to be meaningful. Seeking the power of an omnipotent wish-granter to erase her status as a 「born loser」 would be an abandonment of everyone who drew inspiration from Rider in her eyes. Instead Rider sees the Grail as just another 「trophy」 she pursued in life, seeking it purely for the sake of the challenge.

Incidentally she has a fondness for cute accessories, having raced with a pink Hello Kitty mask in life.

Attitude to her Master

Rider refers to her Master as 「Trainer」 and is boundlessly grateful to them for believing in and supporting a weak Servant like her, giving her a chance to prove herself. If her Master is the type to self-underestimate she'll basically become their personal cheerleader trying to get them to think more positively of themselves. Rider couldn't get along with the kind of Mage who only values results, not caring about the methods used to obtain them, although it's unlikely she'd end up being summoned by such a person anyways given her lowly reputation.

Dislikes: last place, being accused of not doing her best
    Talents: tenacity, inspiring others
    Natural Enemy: Arjuna

Class Skills:

Riding- B-
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. As herself a racehorse this Skill is inverted to instead represent others' (mainly her Master's) aptitude to 「ride」 her. Doing so reverts Rider to her original equine form and grants the one mounting her proficiency on the level of an experienced jockey even if they had no experience for such things prior.

However this shares her Eternal Underdog Skill to ensure their prowess falters before any sort of finish-line, ascribing a - modifier on this Skill. Furthermore upon obtaining human intellect and awareness she's embarrassed by the connotations of 「riding」 and hence reluctant to use this Skill. Only if she really trusts someone will Rider allow them to mount her, otherwise she'll just buck them off.

Magic Resistance- D
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank only Single-Action spells are nullified. Magic Resistance equivalent in degree to an amulet that rejects magical energy. A modern heroine who never brushed against Magecraft in life, Rider would normally be only afforded the bare-minimum rank in this Skill. However as the tickets betting on her and even strands of her mane were made into good-luck charms Rider's body itself has become a living ward against magic, improving her resistance.

Personal Skills:

Eternal Underdog- EX
    The mark of one fated to perpetually chase an impossible horizon, never reaching the victory they seek. While expectedly a pure demerit, the Servant's perseverance in face of their endless losing streak paradoxically endears them to others, making this an epitome of 「underdog appeal」.

This Skill applies a curse on Rider that prevents her from achieving a 「complete victory」. However she can exploit loopholes in this by accomplishing some secondary goal other than victory, such as failing to defeat an enemy Servant but allowing her allies to pass safely. Nevertheless this Skill essentially renders it a certainty Rider will lose the Grail War, although her Master may survive and come to grow as a person through it.

This also serves as a Charisma variant. Normally Charisma inspires others in proportion to one's victories, but Rider drives others to root for her the more she loses. It is the ultimate charm of a 「born loser」 who never once won but refused to ever admit defeat either.

Omamori Ataranai- A
    To buoy her unexpected popularity, Rider's betting tickets were made into
    Omamori
    good-luck talisman
    for protection against car accidents. As the word 「Ataranai」 meant both to lose a bet and to avoid getting hit, purchasing a ticket for her- a guaranteed loss- would equate to protecting one's car from collision. As a Skill this grants Protection From Arrows C equivalent to Rider's Master while in proximity to her, allowing small projectiles to 「randomly」 miss them.

This effect can further be conferred at a distance by cutting her hair and weaving it into an amulet she gifts to the target, reflecting how locks of her mane were also made into Omamori. However this risks weakening Rider if she does it too much, as production was called off due to animal rights complaints.

Looks Of Loveliness (Springtime)- C
    Rider's name means「Beauty of Spring」in Japanese, and her beautiful name was believed to be part of her popularity. A refreshing beauty akin to the arrival of spring that brightens the hearts of those who interact with her--- that is the nature expressed in this Skill.

Noble Phantasm
    Makegumi No Hoshi
    Shining Star Of Losers Everywhere

Type: Support

"I'm grateful, all of you continued putting your hopes and faith in a loser like me. It's because of that I... can keep stepping forward!"

The sole distinction that affords Rider a place as a Heroic Spirit, her 「feat」 of 113 consecutive losses across her career as a racehorse, making her one of the few famous thoroughbreds to never win a single competition. While normally a racehorse that couldn't get results would be swiftly discarded, in Rider's case a miracle occurred. The audience's praises and cheers only rose in intensity as she suffered defeat after defeat, seeing in her an icon for those who persevered amidst misfortune. And their hopes continued to support her steps, allowing Rider to keep running with all her heart, reaching an unrivaled record of 113 races.

Her celebrity even captured the heart of Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi who commented 「I'd like to see Haru Urara win, even just once. The horse is a good example of not giving up in the face of defeat.」 For a mere equine gifted in neither talent nor luck to go as far as she did and inspire so many people is surely in its way a feat as impressive as that of genuine legendary heroes.

Unreleased, this Noble Phantasm simply sublimes the concept of 「never giving up」, passively refilling a small portion of Rider's stamina and magical energy so long as she continues stepping forward. Additionally an effect akin to Battle Continuation and mental resistance at rank C is conveyed. Upon reciting the true name she gathers the hopes and faiths of every human who bet against all odds on her victory in the form of pale pink wisps. The more wisps infuse into her, the brighter a glow surrounds Rider, evoking the 「star」 she was once likened to. When the 「charging process」 is completed (which elapses several seconds) Rider surges forward enveloped in the aura of a giant divine racehorse and trailing ethereal sakura petals in her wake to ram the opponent.

In this state Rider is no longer merely 「Haru Urara」 but something far more grand, humanity's deep-rooted admiration of the 「underdog」 archetype given form; an embodiment of their wish to see the scrappy upstart triumph over the invincible champion. Her Saint Graph becomes a conduit for all those hopes; propelling Rider's power as a Servant exponentially. Due to personifying the 「underdog」 archetype the power she pours into this charge is based on the gap in specs between Rider and her opponent; in other words, how far they surpass her. As most Servants would likely far surpass a modern heroine like Rider, this typically imparts damage values tantamount to a C-ranked Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

However--- it is still fundamentally unable to 「defeat the enemy」. This is no limitation in power or skill but the concept of 「will never obtain a single victory」 engraved upon Rider's soul. No matter how powerful her attack becomes, how brightly her star shines, she will always just fail to defeat the opponent. Even so, by surpassing her limits Rider may be able to decisively weaken an otherwise invincible foe enough for her allies to finish the job. For instance if the opponent has divine armor that renders them invincible Rider would be able to crack it so they can be harmed by regular attacks.

Pushing her Noble Phantasm this far would severely strain Rider's Saint Graph, potentially killing her in return for bringing the enemy down to a level where they can be defeated. It is the final favor of a racehorse who merely continued sprinting forward for all the people who supported her, a smile towards the future that encourages others to do their best even if she may be no longer around. As such the release of this Noble Phantasm also purifies mental interference and debuffs from Rider's allies, invigorating them by her conviction to fight until the end.

So here's the goodest of girls to balance all these edgy bois lately. I was inspired to write out this sheet by seeing some good art of her (although it didn't fit the FC) and realized she'd fit the contest prompt. As usual comments and critique would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

I did some McGonagall fanart because I fucked up a major practical exam and wanted to take a break

Blog Entries
    That's awesome!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl4re View Post
    That's awesome!
    thanks man

Blog Entries
    Top Level Notes
    Lol, it should be almost obvious who I want points from again.
    Do not click the skills yet. Dont worry, no faker or pretender or the like shenanigans, just different links. More in the notes at the end

The sun hovers over the horizon, seemingly drifting more slowly as if to peak into the window just a bit longer. To see her one last time. It shines warm light onto a cold and sad scene. She holds the weak hand of her sister. She could not leave her bed for weeks now. The doctors gave up. Both had so many plans. Playing and composing together, laughing, going to movies, gossiping about the neighbors, and having love talks about boys they like. Now the only melody that plays is the beeping arrangement of machines keeping her alive.

All just a pipe dream that should have been the norm. But she is not the norm. She is exceptional. The sister reminisces how this frail young girl sang with an unnecessary loud but pleasant voice, and how she hammered her grubby little hands on the expensive piano. She is glad to have her in her life. Now the same fingers that danced over the ivories feel so cold and devoid of life. She is drifting away. Her breathing becomes shallow, and her lips are dry and blue.
    There were simultaneous thoughts in her mind.

"If she just lived a little longer."
    She would repeat this every hour of the day for the rest of her life if it would fulfill her wish.
    "Perhaps now my parents can see my own talents."
    A latent thought that was repeated any time her sister's mortality became clearer.

She felt her sister's pulse waning. The beeping sound takes longer pauses. It was time.
    Her hands reached for the rosary. It is more of a fashion statement than a creed nowadays. Something old, from a second-hand store from their family vacation in Europe.
    "Out of the depths of despair, I call to you, hear my cries for help. God, have mercy on her."
    The last ray of sunlight shines through the window onto the rosary and it reflected with an unnatural intensity, blinding her. Within the light, for a brief second, she thought something descended onto her sister.
    As she rubbed her eyes, she heard the beeping noise again…and again..and again.
    She opens them and looks into the face of her little sister.
    And it looked back at her.
    But it were not the eyes she knew.

< ─ ⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ - ⫷ ─ ┤├ ─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼ ─ >< ─ ⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ ─ ⫷ ─ ┤├ ─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼ ─ >

~ ♬ ~
    G A T E K E E P E R
    An unblossomed Melody echoes through the Spring Breeze

= Lili Boulanger =

Class
    Gatekeeper
    Alternative Classes
    -
    True Name
    Marie-Juliette Olga "Lili" Boulanger
    Aliases
    Lili, Unblossomed Flower
    Origin
    France, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    178cm/41kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Good
    Attribute
    Demi-Servant

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E E D E E

sunny spring days n her garden, the ordinary, her sister, singing, smell of flowers
    Dislikes
    fate, the night, war, escargot, female stereotypes, unrealistic fantasy
    Talent
    music, sense of smell
    Natural Enemy
    Lady Sarashina, Elisabetha Hevelius, Nannerl Mozart
    Armament
    feathers
    Catalyst
    her rosary

Greetings mate,

I appreciate that you volunteer to investigate this matter, despite being on vacation. You are a real MVP.
    It is about a certain object that went missing. A rosary, several hundreds of years old. It passed the hands of several renowned French composers. A colleague wished to study its usefulness to summon a Ghost Liner. Don't ask me why. If he wants to summon a Heroic Spirit in a Grail War, don't summon the French. They would just turn tail and run, amirite?
    Anyway, he lost it. His luck was always just biblically bad.
    After several requested favors from the Glascheits, he could trace the rosary to some antique store. There, two tourist chicks bought it. The store owner was luckily a nerd and recognized the two. They are up-and-coming celebrities in the classical music scene or something. From then on it was easy to trace them. But now here comes the kicker. The one lass was sick and was expected to die few days ago. Rumor has it, she is suddenly up and about. Intel suggests that the only meager leyline in that area was sucked dry for a short period of time. It normalized now, but is sus if you ask me. My collegue fears that those two girls were mages too and they summoned a Servant in his stead. Be a good sport and check it out, yeah?

Yours truly, your buddy.

╣╠

══════════╣ I ╠══════════
    I

"What *cough, cough* is going on? Is that...? Why am I even...?
    Ah this body...I see."

Lili’s life was shaped by continuous illness. In 1895, at just two years old, she
    contracted bronchial pneumonia, from which her immune system never fully recovered. For the remainder of her short life, she battled episodes of intestinal tuberculosis, now known as Crohn’s Disease, and other infectious diseases. Her family had a musical history and socialized with some of the most prominent French composers at the time, among them Claude Debussy, who was a major influence on her. Her musical talent was discovered when she was only two and sang in perfect pitch. From then on she received classes in several instruments and singing.
    She accompanied her nine-year-old sister Nadia, five years her senior, to her classes when she entered a renowned musical conservatoire. After the death of her father, and following in the footsteps of her older sister, Lili entered the Prix de Rome competition in 1912, but ill health forced her to withdraw. She ranked high, but after her withdrawal, several suggested the harsh conditions were too much for a frail girl like her. Participants were housed in a villa for thirty days, and they had to compose a cantata to a given text. Only the necessities were provided. But she proved them wrong. A year later, she returned and became the first woman in its 130-year history to win the coveted Prix de Rome in composition with an astonishing 31 of 36 votes. And that from a known sexist jury that feared it would cause trouble to let a young woman win. Her winning piece was her calm and clear cantata Faust et Hélène, which left her male competitors and their stormy performances look childish in comparison. As reward, she was granted a contract with a large publisher, financial support, and a four-year-long tenure in Rome's Villa Medici. A price to fully concentrate on composing and reaching international success. The onset on World War I forced many of her colleagues there to enlist and leave the Villa. She too left and decided to support the war effort in her own way. Most of the time since then, she was occupied by her tasks, but still continued to compose. Bouts of illness frequented her life and then a message she had expected. The doctors gave up on her. She on the other hand did not give up on music and was dedicated to her passion until the very end. Sick and on her deathbed, unable to even hold a pen, she dictated her sister her last pieces note-by-note.

Weak Constitution EX
    Psalm 24: "The earth is the LORD's, and the fullness thereof". She set this to music because it gave her comfort. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh. She was granted boundless talent, surpassing all at her time, but a body that could not endure. Like a broken vessel that bled life and music, her time is running out. She believes that God granted her frail health to stay humble, despite her talents. ( "Oh dear Lord, I am so sorry! Does this sound arrogant?" )
    Gatekeeper is once again on earth on borrowed time. Somehow, she was summoned inside the body of a dying girl and became a Demi-Servant, but acts closer to a Pseudo-Servant. Sadly, both share this trait, and sharing the body with a Ghost Liner only strains her body further. The more she exerts herself, the closer her end draws. Gatekeeper and her Master have to make the best out of their time together.

Trial Defense -
    A skill to guarantee the integrity of the trials as they are administered. Lili could not prevent the interruption of her own trials. The Great War disrupted the life of too many. It created new challenges, bigger and harder than all before. But Lili did not despair, accepted the new situation, and engaged in them.
    She can not defend her trials, worse even, she could collapse and interrupt the ones of her own Master. "C'est la vie." she says. Fate is hard to change. You can only accept it and make the best out of it. That is what she believes and will teach you.

Renouveau C
    Trial Retake. ( "Is it okay to rename my own Skills? You make an exception for me? Oh goodness, thank you!" )
    She participated a second time after withdrawing from the Prix de Rome and won. Her pupil may fail the first time, maybe a second time, but the more they try, the more successful they will become. Also, even if her trials fail for whatever reason, new trials will occur on their own. What fate may bring these two, they will walk through it hand-in-hand.
    "We can do it!"

╣╠

═════════╣ II ╠═════════
    II

You think my life was too short? I could have created more? I could have, but I think the life of a nightingale is too short. Does this mean her songs are less beautiful? She could not fulfill her life's purpose? What if I told you an angel thinks your life of 80 years is too short? The length of a life is subjective. For our merciful God, our life may be just a spark of light. But like a firework, this does not make it less beautiful. Don't you agree? Celebrate life and do not mourn death."

Lili Boulanger is more than just a dainty flower fading too soon. To reduce her to just that would be criminal.
    She was many things in her short life. An exceptional child prodigy, a dreamy invalid, a pale shadow, the femme fragile, the eternal feminine, a girl-woman, a marraine de guerre, a Catholic Good Sufferer, a mischievous rulebreaker. But most of all, she was smart and witty. Lili was a strong woman that used her weakness and public perception to her advantage. Through hard work and mature discipline, she was able to reach the top. She behaved in a way that allowed her to maneuver safely through the male world of music without being rejected. If she met sexist resistance, she used her wits to play the rules. Not enough people celebrate her name among the ranks of the greatest composers, but she is still fondly remembered when many other composing women of her time were forgotten. With her charms, she could recruit her rivals from the Prix de Rome to support her charity works for the mobilized soldiers from her musical conservatory. Even if she was not a mature woman yet, she provided emotional maternal support for soldiers on the front line without family. She gave them hope that their music will be heard once peace returned. She broke through the masculine compositional domain of her time with the very weapon that was off-limits for artistic success - feminity.
    Lili Boulanger became a symbol of musical France during the first World War and shaped the community for years to come.
    Not despite being a woman, but because of it.

Les Sirènes D
    The Sirens. A beautiful voice, mesmerizing music and a charming feminine personality. Like a Siren, she can lull listeners with her songs and melodies and request favors, like stopping combat or simply aiding her move a piano. ( "I can not summon a piano on a whim! What kind of Servant could? Less questions, more pushing come ooonn!" ) But this ability is not magical in nature and sometimes she is too ill to perform, leaving her with a pitiful rank. It is similar to the skill of a certain French Princess, but one might argue Lili lacks the royal authority. But her mother is rumored to have been a Russian princess, soo...

Soir triste, matin de printemps C
    Sad Evening, Spring Morning. Lili had to suffer much in her short life, but that made her empathize with the pain of her fellow people. No matter how deep the abyss your soul calls home, she will make the effort to understand you.
    Lili will cry and rage with you in the dark, as long as you take her hand afterward and move toward the light. If not, she will drag you with the little strength she has in her arms. She cares more for your wellbeing than her own.
    "After a dark evening comes a morning full of light. Remember that. Always."

╣╠

════════╣ III ╠════════
    III

"You do love your sister, right Master? I can feel it. She does too. I know it deep down, but I can not speak to her. Forgive me, it was never my intent to take her away from you. Sisterhood is special. It...*cough, cough*...it lasts even through the darkest times. But do never take it for granted. Or be aware that the bond sisters have can be strained too, even if you do not notice it
    Excuse me, I go rest in my room."

The public expected from her to suffer in silence and embody French Womanhood during the war. And she did.
    Under the facade of the fragile, serene woman, was a lonely young kid. Her pains and weak body lay heavy on her. Depression and loneliness are depicted in her delicate textures and sublime harmonies. Her songs moved to tears. It was her way of coping with her inability to live freely as she wished. Like any young girl would have wanted, really. But fate was not that kind to her. In the end, her only freedom was to enjoy the fresh spring breeze from the window to her garden. In a certain sense, this music was her window. But this one let out the dark atmosphere of her inner world. Just so the fresh spring breeze could come into her room and won't allow visitors to smell the stench of her melancholy. She had an image to uphold. With sad intensity, she set to tone Psalms of the Bible. She held onto her Catholic faith. But she also composed a Buddhist prayer, that wished for peace for all humans, no matter the faith.
    Indeed, Lili was a flower, but one that was not aware of her thorns. There was no doubt that she loved her sister Nadia, and she loved her dearly too. But Lili did not realize how much she strained her sister with her talent and her woes. To support her war efforts, Nadia neglected her own passion. She was so incredibly gifted, that a natural talent like Nadia threw away her own compositions because she judged them too inferior to Lili's. She would be upset if Nadia could not visit her frequently, indirectly blaming her for the loneliness she depicted in her music. Note-by-note, she wrote down the music for her dying sister, genius structures, intricate counterpoints, delicate melodies, experimental composition, divine cadences, and intense harmonies. How must a talent like her have felt to stand in the shadow of a frail giant like Lili?

Gatekeeper E
    Lili is a special case. Her presence alone is a miracle and a trial in itself for her Master.
    Even an extremely gifted woman like Nadia Boulanger was outperformed in every aspect. After her death, she would only concentrate on teaching instead of composing. She could not be like her sister.
    Lili learned in months what took her years, learned more instruments at a younger age, had a serene and controlled voice since she could walk, and won the Prix de Rome effortlessly where others tried for years and were still forgotten by history despite winning. No matter how close you are to her, no matter how gifted and great you are, you will pale in comparison. There is no need to alter the fate of her Master, their Luck runs out once she is summoned. The trial is now to not give up on music and become a humble person because she needs your help as much as you need hers.

Reflets D
    Gatekeeper (Self). Over time, after spending time with her Master, Lili will come to a realization. About her wings, her summoning, and her purpose as a Servant, but also what she did not notice during life. "Nadia... it was all about me all this time, huh?"

╣╠

══════════╣ IV ╠══════════
    IV

"Some say the number thirteen brings bad luck. I think it is my lucky number. My name has 13 letters, so I take it personally. Forget the my official name by the way! Gosh, it sounds so posh. Maybe I like the number because it brings bad luck. That is part of my life after all, right? So I better embrace it."

One of her most noted works is the thirteen-piece song cycle "Lights in the Sky" based on a set of poems. The song cycle is very personal. She identified with the heroine which the poet writes about. A tender, tall, and a bit awkward woman that suddenly disappeared from his life. Never having experienced love or the taste of a man's lips, she could only fantasize how bittersweet it would be to leave someone special to her behind. Overall, due to her condition, she knew she would miss out on most of the regular experiences a woman should have. Realizing that, it gave her the drive to do the best she can do with the little time she has left. Still, it left holes in her soul that never had the chance to ever be filled through normal life. Her inner anguish is depicted best by her composition of Psalm 130: "Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord". Ultimately, she knew struggle against it was futile. God had her Fate planned out and it can not be changed. A certain symbolist playwrite shared her view. Maeterlinck wrote plays which were destined to become operas. Artists pleaded to set them to music. Most famous was Claude Debussy who created Pelléas et Mélisande. He was open and passionate about who should work on his plays and asked them directly. But for many years, he safeguarded his very first play, even if many pleaded with him to adapt it. But then came Lili. It had to be her. La Princess Maleine was made for her alone. The play was his pride and joy, but he allowed her to make changes if needed to. He had to hear it from her. No matter the cost. Lili spent years on it. Around the time the doctors told her there was nothing they could do anymore, she wrote in her diary "I have to finish it! I have to! But can I do it?"
    She could not do it. She breathed her last without finishing it. It is her greatest regret in life. But…Ces't la vie.
    Lili was a flower that could never blossom as a renowned musician or matured woman. But many wished she did. Friends, rivals, contemporaries, and listeners of her music up to this day and any tomorrow had one thought when experiencing her sublime tones and hearing of her fate - "If she just lived longer."
    What are Servants if not wishes of the World for help?

Clairières dans le Ciel D
    Akin to Innocent Monster. An honest and heartfelt wish accumulated over time and granted her the ability to spread her wings like a flower opening her petals in spring. These wings allow her to move around without straining herself like she used to. Finally, she can enjoy freedom and dance among the lights in the sky.
    Lili's wings are nothing special. ( "They do have pretty soft plumes, though!" ) Sometimes, one can catch her sleeping with them as blankets. She can manifest them at will, but occasionally they appear out of nowhere when she is excited about a new melody she imagines. This coincides with moments in which is embarassed or blushes. Like that one time she talked to a dreamy young man in an elevator. ( "You could have kept that a secret!"
    Because these wings are connected to her music, they grow when she plays or sings.

La Princess Maleine
    Flower Angel in a Garden of Stone

The poet Maeterlinck's story is based on a fairy tale of the Brothers Grimm. It tells the story of a princess, who was promised to a prince. But the two kings had a misunderstanding and they could not marry. She refused to let go of her love for the prince and was in turn incarcerated in a tower with a maid. There she spent 7 years, most of her life. During that time, war broke out and her whole family died. Hiding their identity, they became servants in the house of the prince. There she learned that he was affianced to the daughter of the new queen. After the queen discovered her identity, she plotted to kill her and succeeded. Outraged, the prince killed the queen and then himself.
    It is a story with no happy ending and nothing to learn from. The princess spent her life in one room and in the pursuit of what she loved, she died. Everyone was helpless and could not change their own fate, born of he poet's firm belief that it could not. Lili did too. She could not escape her fate and accepted it. She tried to make the most out of it. As a passive ability, her surrounding area 'can not change fate', meaning, their Luck parameter is harder to alter.
    But Lili was given the privilege to change the story she identified with. She was allowed to change the life of the shackled princess, unable to love or evade her fate, and who died in the pursuit of what she loved. She could not change her own story, but she was allowed to change Maleine's.
    And in a certain sense, she is Maleine.

With the consent of a target, she may sing and play for them. Her delicate and tender voice can slightly alter 'their story' for the better. That means that she can bless the protagonist in a world of predetermined fate. Only for them, her passive takes no effect and she raises their Luck in accordance with how much time she has left.
    Yes, as she plays, every note evaporates her own life into Mana, which rises up as lights in the sky.
    Her wings spread in an ephemeral glow and silver feathers rain down on them. They gather on the target's back until they wield wings themselves. Just like the masses wished for Lili to live just a little longer, so does she wish for them to escape a sad, predetermined fate.
    But sadly, it is not guarantee. Fate is hard to change, but maybe her meager little life helps them.
    With it, she conceptually fulfilled her own wish before dying - "finishing La Princesse Maleine". Having spent all her life energy, she fades and wishes for her Master to be happy in life. Be it as an ordinary woman or a talented musician.

But what will become of...

╣╠

══════════╣ V ╠══════════
    V

"Salutations, old friend.
    I apologize for my late reply. It has been some weeks now?
    As requested, I looked into the these two fair maidens. Even I knew of these two, but I guess a cretin like yourself would not indulge himself in fine music like I do.
    Indeed, the young lady was seen outside. She was "up and about" but not healthy either. I observed them with my concealing magecraft. But it swear on my gentleman's honor I did not use it for questionable reasons! In any case, please report to your colleague that his fear was justified. There is no mistake, these two summoned a Ghost Liner, but it was using the body of the young one! She had wings like an angel and could fly! This is unheard of! I heard rumors of Marisbury grooming homunculi for exactly that, but for two young girls with no magical aptitude? A miracle! But while I was occupied with my beauty sleep, something had happened. I woke up in a gentle rain of feathers and the older sister crying over the body of the young one.
    She was brought to the hospital. Luckily she survived. More than that, the sickness that plagued her was gone! She may remain a sickly lass, but she is healed! I do not know how, but the Spirit was gone and healed her. A joy for the world of music.
    If you excuse me, I end it here. I can not be late for my lessons. I could not resist and started to take lessons from the older sister, the mademoiselle. There is a certain charm that I could not resist. Can you believe it? An ol' chap like me being tutored by a young girl? But she claimed to be a "capital T Teacher" now. That is the gift she received from the Spirit, she says.

With kind regards, your Gentleman friend.

PS: If your colleague wishes to exact revenge on them, I recommend you discourage it.
    They are under my gentlemanly protection.

Lili Boulanger's summoning is an irregularity among unusual cases to put it mildly. But what is her purpose?
    The Gatekeeper is a Class of Obstacles. These obstacles lead the Master on a new path, a new fate, someone worthy of the Throne of Heroes. But Lili was not able to overcome them.
    She found a way around them and walked toward the inevitable end she saw coming miles away.
    Lili is too weak to be called a Heroic Spirit, too recent to have accumulated her deserved renown. She even lacks a form and had to use the body of a dying girl to exact her will at all. Someone like her could never create someone worthy to be called a Hero.
    Some Gatekeeper Servants create pupils that follow their own footsteps. But she would not wish that unfortunate lot in life to anyone. The lone sufferer in a birdcage. There can only be one Lili Boulanger, and that is fine.
    Her summoning was caused due to a wish, her class due to a lack of options, but the result may still be what was intended.
    After she used her Noble Phantasm, she strengthened the little girl enough for her to overcome the disease that plagued her. She was able to change her fate and prolong her life. What she becomes now is up to her alone. But she left the Master with experiences. They left them humble in the face of greatness and suffering.
    She made the Master her sister. She made the Master a Nadia Boulanger.
    She granted them the chance to become famous as a teacher and be recorded as such in the Throne.
    A Teacher Class.

What will become of Lili now? It is unlikely she will be summoned again. She lacks form as a Wraith and her appearance was caused due to a specific catalyst and a wish that resonated with her memory. Her Noble Phantasm made her fulfill her last regret and took her wings away. Will she ever react to a call from the Grail or the World? Unlikely, but not impossible. If enough wish for her, perhaps she is granted wings again.

Lili Boulanger's summoning is recorded in the Chaldea Database. They were not able to summon her yet, and question the merit of attempting so. After a certain someone caught wind of it, Chaldea read her story. Perhaps they have something to say about her story, but Lili may never meet them herself.

"Life is cruel? Yes...yes it is. But it always was. Human history is mired in suffering. Living a good and fulfilled life is a blessing. Not all people are blessed like that. The love of God falls upon us all, but we can not comprehend his plans. Make do with what you are given. It may be sad, but the happiness that sprouts forth despite all of that is truly wonderful! Value that you can live a long life in peace. Others could not. So please, concentrate on the good. You are healthy, you have a family, a home, friends. It may sound like what one may expect, but I experienced war and the sufferings thereof. One may forget the blessings one is given. But please do not."

"I love sunny days, especially in spring. Nature is waking up from a long slumber and paints the world in colors. How can anyone not like it? I wish, I could have enjoyed it more. Oftentimes I would spend spring in my room, only able to sit by the window for an hour before being forced to rest all day just from that.
    I was so exhausted all the time. While nature wakes up, I slept all day. I would then wake up in the middle of the night, unable to sleep. It was the worst time. I was truly alone in my suffering. The pale moon was my companion. It was like staring in a mirror. Pale and waning. No matter how beautiful the moon is, I disliked looking at this melancholic view. Humans wish to socialize with others. They all are active during the day. The night is just not a time I can imagine to enjoy..."

"The world of music was male dominated. I worked hard to find a way to let my sound be heard. I had to play by the rules, you know? If I showed my true colors, how much I was annoyed by their expectations how I should act, they would have rejected me as a young and weak brat. Not all were like that, of course. I have fond memories of Villa Medici. I could only befriend boys there. D-Don't look at me like that! It is not like you think, okay?! I was there only a few months! Then they had to go to war...I do not know what happened to them after I died. I truly wish they could be heard too."

"You really wanna open this can of worms again, do you? Enough of this love talk! I was too young to think about it anyway!
    Fine! I do wish I could have experienced it! Just like Maleine or the poet in my songs. I really do wish someone would have looked past my sickness, past my talents and loved me as I am.
    But love is for the living. And I stood with one foot inside my grave. Entering a relationship would have been selfish. Why would I want a person that I love to suffer once he chose to love me? And what if I was left heartbroken? What if he said no? Should I have asked him? What if he looked at me just as a friend? Ahhh, nevermind, he would have just distracted me from composing, okay! End of story!" *storms off, getting stuck in the door with her enourmous wings*
    "...Can you... help please?"

"Nadia lived a long life, huh? I am glad. She really did live her life for me too. And she helped so many young boys and girls to become talented musicians. I am so proud of my big sister. She became a wonderful teacher and stayed the great woman I remember her as. You would have learned much more from her than from me. I can not properly explain what comes naturally to me.
    But she stopped composing, huh? She helped to keep my memory alive...*sob* Nadia, you do not know how big of an inspiration you were to me. Your music *sob* was worth to be remembered too..."

"My heart goes out for the women who composed and were forgotten by history. But they could live their life anyway, right? Composers like Fanny Mendelsohn or Nannerly Mozart. I wish I could meet them and talk to them. Deep down I know, I take the easy route. "Everyone else had it easy." Something along those lines. It is not to belittle them...it is that I wish they had it easy. From my point of view...I rather live a long life in the shadow of a man, content with commiting to my passion, than live a short life that had to bow to male expectations to reach some acclaim and still be unable to compose all the melodies in my heart. I only learned that after I became famous. They may admire me for my name being remembered, I admire them for growing up!"

╣╠

═════════╣ Craft Essence ╠═════════
    Craft Essence

Rest

(Click)
    ~ ♬ ~

A fresh night in the middle of March. Lili woke up in the middle of darkness. Through the mist in the sky, she can guess the new moon shining through. Soon spring will arrive. Her favorite season. But she will not experience it. She knows this is her last time she wakes up inside nocturnal darkness. With all her strength, she sits up and looks around. She is alone.
    So she sings, silently, weak, sublime. A requiem. A prayer. A plea. A bittersweet farewell to the night she disliked.

Merciful Jesus
    Pie Jesu Domine

Grant them rest
    Donna eis requiem

Everlasting Rest
    Sempiternam Requiem

Amen

Once she was finished, a smile came over her thin lips. From the door she hears
    "Lili, are you okay?"
    "Yes, Nadia. Good night, sis."
    "Good night, Lily. Will we continue Maleine tomorrow?"
    "...Of course."
    She hears the door close again.

God, grant her eternal rest.

╣╠

═════════╣ Notes ╠═════════Notes:
    Her sister is also very interesting. I would break my oath of not doing recent servants like Nadia Boulanger, but I would if a certain Brazilian someone who made a certain educator class approached me for it~

Lili was a great girl. I heard her few works over the past week. It has something special I can not describe. If you liked my sheet, give her a listen. Just in the background playing. Perhaps you stop in your track once you are caught up in some parts of the melodies. If you need a start: Click any of the skills, I secretly linked the pieces that named the skills and others i liked. And when you do so, scroll through the comments and youll know what inspired her wing skill.

When I first wrote her in my notes many months ago, I thought I would go more into the direction of "empty vessel of pure talent" and that this could, NMR Gatekeeper+ style, allow her change form into various female forms of music, like Carmen or Belkis. But the more I read about her, the more I knew this would do her a disservice.
    I hope it came across that I tried to show a certain progression of trust in her. Her outside persona crumbling and revealing her vulnerable side.

After reading pinetrees GK, I said my entry will be awkward because in concept, mine is an inferior carbon copy of his. The execution and direction of character differs. That was my initial impression.
    And dudes, you should know me by now that Eastern Servants are not really my bread-and-butter for contests :P I heard of Lady Sara, but she was never on my list.
    But I have an idea to take revenge upon thee, pinetree. Like the dumbest scene in Dr. Strange 2, I take a trip through memory lane.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Mysterious Cat-Like Lifeform Delgoras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    I did some McGonagall fanart because I fucked up a major practical exam and wanted to take a break
    Oh my goodness! Thank you! This is fantastic!