Page 531 of 620 FirstFirst ... 31431481521526529530531532533536541581 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,620 of 12387

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Doing 26 servants just to feel an arbitrary obligation sounds hellish, and so is somehow getting twenty-six posters to each make a Servant.

Also, we have an idea thread.

Blog Entries
    Oh! I'm so sorry for putting it in the wrong place! I've got my newbie idiot brain.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder about making Alex Turing as a servant. Most likely Caster or maybe Avenger (pissed off at England) or Foreigner? Could be an interesting sheet if his Phantasm is the Turing Machine, the universal computer.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: EverydaySleep__

Class: Voyager
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Tupac Inca Yupanqui
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Incan Empire (15th Century)
    Stars: 4/5

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 140lbs
    Dislikes: Boringness
    Talent: Conquering
    Natural Enemy: Atahualpa, Huascar, Pachacuti
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A copper battle axe
    Catalyst: Records of his travels

Class Skills:

Independent Navigation B: The capacity for mana to endlessly surge until he arrives at his destination. His adventurous spirit expressed.

Personal Skills:

Expansionism A: His aggressive policy of expansionism manifested in a skill. The capacity to claim the territory he travels through as his. If the territory is already owned, however, he must defeat the owner in order to successfully claim it, gaining a bonus to power during these battles.

Soothe Starvation C: The storehouses of provisions and clothing he built in case of an emergency. He can store his mana within a certain area, being then able to withdraw it and give it to anyone he wishes to. He is extremely frugal with this, only using it in things which he believes to be times of greatest need.

Voyager of the Storm B: The capacity to control a ship. He lead a titanic military voyage with twenty thousand men, allowing him this skill, allowing him to command a ship and granting Charisma.

Sapa Inca B: One of the most powerful Sapa Inca, he naturally gains this skill denoting his status and allowing him to gain skills fitting for an Incan monarch such as Rebuilding Roads, Situa Hymms, High-Speed Incantation, Mana Burst (Flame), and Molten Gold Flood.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Wat'a Purai
    Journey through the Pacific

Type: Support
    Range: N/A
    Max Targets: N/A

The sublimation of his voyage into the Pacific, his outward expansions reaching their zenith as he defeated several islands only noted by the names of Fire Chain and Outer Chain. The first effect of this noble phantasm is fairly straightforward, patching up his wounds and injuries with the gold he collected during this. He can also channel the voyage into his axe for a devastating attack. But the most dangerous power sublimates the fact that he was thought dead. Once per grail war, as he is struck a killing blow, instead he teleports to a random "unexplored territory" nearby, restoring a large amount of mana and healing.

Lore: Tupac Inca Yupanqui (1441-1493) was the Tenth Sapa Inca of the Incan Empire, succeeding from his father, Pachacuti, and granting the throne to his son, Huayna Capac, after his death. He was an aggressive force who continued the expansions of his father, even exploring island chains that he heard tell of and claiming massive amounts of treasure.

Personality: A thrillseeking and adventurous person who loves to explore more and more land. Of course he also loves conquering it and collecting wealth. He hates having run out of things to explore though. His wish for the Holy Grail is to never run out of things to explore, a wish which, if ever fulfilled, would create a Singularity.

Relationships:

Pachacuti: "Father! Such a pleasure to see you once again! It's been so long."

Huascar: "Grandson. I see you've had a complicated reign. I wish I was able to help."

Huayna Capac: "My son! How have you been?... You feel more pacifistic then before. That's fine by me!"

Cipactli: "Wow! The earth itself is an entity? Are there more of you? More to explore?"

Bernabo and Galeazzo Visconti: "Torture? Really? Just conquer it!"

Blog Entries

Do you think this image would work for Turing?

- - - Updated - - -

His Phantasm is a giant reality marble that is just a computer. He can use it to ask it any question or solve any problem, but due to the halting problem, its imperfect. His wish is to find a way around the halting problem. He might also have a skill/phantasm based on cracking Enigma.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, if you don't want to see people, just look at the hole in the world's eyes. (I got this quote by google translating a document way too many times, but its a good quote.)

>apologizes for not using the appropriate idea thread
    >continues to not do it anyway like a boss

Jokes aside, this in a neat idea.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; December 12th, 2022 at 06:31 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Far as I know I've done the only ever Turing sheet so it'd be interesting to see another. Another idea would be based on his theories of a true AI being indistinguishable from a human straight-up making his Servant self an AI inheriting the personality of Alan Turing. (A la the comic-series Atomic Robo)

Blog Entries

Source: Isk

Class: Archer
    True Name: Modu Chanyu
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Mongolia (3rd Century BCE)
    Stars: 5/5

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: C
    MGI: D

Height: 180cm
    Weight: 120lbs
    Dislikes: Being held back
    Talent: Controlling domains
    Natural Enemy: Princess Amelia of the United Kingdom
    Armament: A hefty bow
    Catalyst: A bust of him

Class Skills:

Independent Action A: His constantly independent spirit manifested. He can last for several days without a master.

Magic Resistance A: One who came across and defeated magic-wielders during the Age of Gods gains a high rank in this skill.

Personal Skills:

Expansionism A: His aggressive policy of expansionism manifested in a skill. The capacity to claim the territory he travels through as his. If the territory is already owned, however, he must defeat the owner in order to successfully claim it, gaining a bonus to power during these battles.

On A Speedy Horse C: The sublimation of the incident where Archer's father sent him as a hostage and then attacked the people who were holding Archer hostage, hoping to cause his death. However, Archer escaped on a speedy horse and was hailed as a hero. In emergency situations where he is in grave danger, his speed ranks up. He prefers not to use this, though.

Natural Body C: A naturally perfected body from birth. In this case, this represents his status as incredibly skilled even from an extremely young age. The capability to temporarily rank up his Strength. In addition, his body shape will never change from the naturally perfected form.

Trade Route Domination A: The sublimation of his control over trade routes, which got him massive amounts of wealth later on. The capacity to claim leylines, taxing mana that flows through them. However, he can only control a few at a time as he doesn't have the physical reach to manage many more.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Huxiao Jian
    May My Warriors Shoot True

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 50 meters
    Max Targets: 1 target

The sublimation of him training his soldiers so that the instant he shot his whistling arrow they would all shoot at the target of it, no matter what it was. This was used to kill his father. When the true name is called, the next arrow he launches whistles, and the instant it strikes the target, a towering bombardment of arrows will strike true. However, if the initial arrow misses, this fails. This also gains a bonus modifier against kings.

Qiege Fang'an
    Letter to the Empress

Range: 10 meters

The sublimation of the mocking and intimidating letter he sent to Empress Lu Zhi. This manifests in the form of a sealed envelope that he holds. When the true name is called, the envelope cracks open and the target hears insults designed to drive them mad with rage, targeting him even while neglecting their own defense akin to a Berserker. He prefers not to use this, however.

Lore: Modu Chanyu (234 BC-174 BC) was the founder of the Xiongnu Empire. His father was a major player of the Xiongnu people, but disliked him for his natural talent, and tried to kill him. However, it failed, and Modu instead killed the father. He then became a major player, dominating the trade routes and controlling a massive army.

Personality: A friendly and uplifting person akin to the ideal of a hero. One who truly believes the best in everyone, although he is willing to attack harshly if the need arises. However, he feels the need arises if his expansionism is ever held back. His wish for the Holy Grail is to be able to control the world.

Relationships:

Huascar: "You should have killed him when you had the chance."

Stephanie St. Clair: "Oh don't be silly, no one is truly evil."

Princess Amelia: "Your intentions are right I know, but... DON'T GET IN MY WAY!"

Y2K: "Come out! Being trapped inside sounds horrifying."

Marozia: "Your manipulation sounds exhausting."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Far as I know I've done the only ever Turing sheet so it'd be interesting to see another. Another idea would be based on his theories of a true AI being indistinguishable from a human straight-up making his Servant self an AI inheriting the personality of Alan Turing. (A la the comic-series Atomic Robo)
    Going full meta and let the ChatGPT bot write this sheet.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Archer of Bryn Forests

Highway romantic here heh. It'z time to start the old craft

True Name: Nightingale the Robber
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Kievan Rus
    Armament: dagger

STRENGE — C
    ENDURANCE — B
    AGILITY — A
    MANA — B
    LUCK — C
    NP — A

Class skills:

Independent action(A)

The ability to remain independent even when refusing to supply Magical Energy from one's Master; the ability to act even in the absence of the Master. Being a robber, Archer lived in the forest for thirty years with his clan of bandits. Without a master, he can stay in the world for about a week.

Magic Resistance (D)

Provides protection from magical effects. Unlike the resistance effect, which simply rejects magical energy, this ability completely cancels spells. Despite a couple of magic tricks, Archer has no anecdotes of countering magic.

Personal skills:

Shapeshift(B)

That Skill refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is not known for certain what non-human ancestors Archer had, but he has avian features. His feet are similar to bird paws, he has sharp claws, moreover, he can shift into the form of a bird-man. Wings will grow from the shoulder blades, the body will be covered with feathers that can be thrown at the enemy.

What difference does it make to you who was in my family there? It is not customary to tell everyone you meet about the whole family, Barin, no offense. But yes, all my grandfathers and great-grandfathers sat on the high road, they demanded a fee for it - in gold and silver, and sometimes in beauty girls. Only my brother, the Merchant Starling, did not want to live according to his grandfather's precepts. They forgot him, but they will remember me for another century, hahaha

Forest Ambush(C)

A skill similar to Demonic Defender of State. It is the capacity of a Servant to mark a forest territory as his personal dominion by securing the surrounding leylines prior to an engagement. While in his territory, Archer gains the ability to see everyone who enters it, moreover - in the territory he gains the Conceal Presence (B) skill

My forest, my laws. Outside the forest you can live according to your own laws, but if you come to me, then pay or you will part with your life.

Killing Whistle(A+)

Archer's signature move, his main weapon, and the reason he can qualify for this class.

It is an air-sonic attack in the form of a loud whistle. Archer can adjust the strength of this attack - from a short whistle that can stun and knock back the enemy to a full-fledged hurricane with an earthquake. When using NP, Archer is completely able to whistle without interruption

Won't tell you my clan's secret, don't even try to pay me. In my family, even then only one child had the right to such knowledge, the rest had to serve him. I think you yourself must understand that all such tricks should be known to as few people as possible, otherwise the spell will lose its power. So just shut up

Golden Rule(B)

That Skill refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. In thirty years of robbery, Archer has amassed a decent fortune, but they should not be scattered right and left.

This is not a robbery, but a passage fee. Barin, would you yourself be pleased if all sorts of vagabonds walk around your yard? It's good for them that I'm kind, otherwise I wouldn't let anyone in

Noble Phantasm:

Убивающий свист
    Rogue Warcry
    A+

Archer's signature move, his main weapon, and the reason he can qualify for this class.

It is an air-sonic attack in the form of a loud whistle. Archer can adjust the strength of this attack - from a short whistle that can stun and knock back the enemy to a full-fledged hurricane with an earthquake. When using second NP, Archer is completely able to whistle without interruption

Лесное гнездо
    Songbird’s of Prey Lair
    B

The lair and refuge of Archer with his clan, hidden in the forests. To activate this NP, Archer must be in his territory and use it in the forest.

When activated, the nine strongest trees will unite and become something of a mobile fortress. This fortress is able to move, enhances Archer's Killing Whistle skill, but that's not all that it can do.

Inside this tree fortress is Archer's clan, his commodities and family. They are phantoms capable of being in Archer's territory. The stronghold also extends Archer's influence to the leylines, allowing him to expand territory or even take over.

Description:

Dislikes: His brother, Bogatyrs, everyone who prevents him from robbing
    Natural enemy: Vladimir the Saint, Ilya Muromets

Archer’s True name is Nightingale the Robber, character of the East Slavic epic, opponent of Ilya Muromets, possessing a destructive whistle.

There is almost nothing noble in his personality. This is a vile, cunning, self-confident murderer, the bearer of a typical gangster morality. He is a pagan by conviction, while his faith is pragmatic - he worships only those gods who help him, he does not pay attention to the rest.

Despite all this, he is quite sentimental. He is easily moved by a beautiful chanson song, perhaps his master may find that the Nightingale will begin to try to play the guitar himself.

Despite his limited outlook, Nightingale is by no means a fool. He is endowed with ingenuity, knows how to move his brains, but everything spoils his self-confidence. In combat, he relies entirely on his whistle, which at times makes him a victim of his own over-specialization.

Relations:

Robin Good — Bro, we are both free birds. While these type of «free» losers believe that wealth can be accumulated by work, we are cleaning the wallets of various rich fat people. I agree, it is necessary to feed the locals so that they do not give them away, but a large share goes to us. If, nevertheless, you finally change your mind, you are welcome in my clan

Al Capone, Pablo Escobar — These are smart sons of bitche, my respect. Even I would not have thought of this, but they ... that's what youth means, they surprised me, the old one

Eliot Nass, Elfego Baca, Bass Reeves — Go fuck yourself, cops, you can't shoot this nightingale. Let's try to shoot

Notes: This is what his bird-man form looks like

- - - Updated - - -

Note 2 -- next post will contain corrected sheets by Aivazovsky and Tokugawa Tsunayoshi
    Last edited by Shezum3; December 14th, 2022 at 01:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That was planned as a secondary phantasm. Also, my Turing is canonically addicted to Magic the Gathering because you can make a Turing machine in it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezum3 View Post
    Note 2 -- next post will contain corrected sheets by Aivazovsky and Tokugawa Tsunayoshi
    Wow, you raised them from the dead to work on sheets with you?!

More seriously, I think you should have made up his Killing Whistle into his NP rather than make up moving trees, especially since you said it was the cornerstone of his legend in the skill description. Also, his stats are really high for a throwaway enemy, but that's a nitpick. Tough I really think Demonic Defender of the State doesn't fit at all for a robber living in some random woods, and you'd have been better off making a skill about him being an ambusher or something. But I like the quotes and the picture you added.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; December 13th, 2022 at 09:33 AM.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    I originally thought of giving the Nightingale a whistle as his NP. But, studying the epics, I drew attention to his lair. And I thought it would be better to give him support from his home. Although his version of Assassin may well have a whistle as an NP. Sneak up on the enemy and suddenly start whistling - why not

As for the Demonic Defender of the State, I just couldn't find a better skill. Which one can you take?

I mean, from what I can find of this guy, his whistling is far more notable than his lair. And you can just make a skill up like 'Forest Ambush' or something. That'd help with giving him an identity too.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Forest ambush? A very excellent skill, especially since I have another type in mind who also knew how to hide in the forests.

Blog Entries

Source: CellsArt

Class: Assassin
    True Name: La Planchada
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Mexican Urban Legend (20th Century)
    Stars: 1/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    NP: D

Height: 171cm
    Weight: 100lbs
    Dislikes: Cheaters, those she regards as handsome
    Talent: Providing medical care
    Natural Enemy: Linda Hazzard, Jane Toppan
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid, Female, Undead, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Scissors
    Catalyst: A bloody nurse's hat

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment C: The capacity to stalk the domains of the hospital without being recognised as a ghost. The ability to conceal one's presence as a servant.

Personal Skills:

Nursing Skills B: The nursing skills of La Planchada, manifested as a skill. As she was a ghostly nurse, she gains this, enabling her to provide healing to allies easily and to numb pain, setting things on the road to recovery, no matter what it is, and merely leaving the idea of a nurse behind.

The Ironed One B: The fact that no matter what she constantly appeared in perfectly ironed clothes, as well as that the name La Planchada means the Ironed One. A perfect neatness that persists, no matter how much she is harmed, making her appear to never truly be harmed.

Ghostly Nature A: Her status as a ghostly entity manifested in the form of a skill. This firstly grants her passively Information Erasure, nullifying evidence of her on the scene, as well as a constant minor levitation effect. She also gains an activatable Dread Visage akin to how she is often described as scary-looking.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Sandano Todo
    Planchada's Joyful Domain

Type: Anti-Army
    Max Targets: 50 Targets

The sublimation of her appearing in hospitals to heal the patients. When the true name is called, the surrounding environment becomes filled with mist. Within this mist Planchada can teleport from patient to patient, and her Nursing Skills are massively overcharged. This can even hijack weaker Reality Marbles.

Lore: La Planchada is a ghostly nurse who is an urban legend from mexico city. The legend goes that she was once an ordinary nurse, but then fell in love with a doctor, and became in a relationship with him. So when she realized he was engaged, she lost concentration, and was unable to save a patient. Devastated by that, she took her own life, and returned as a ghostly nurse who heals people all around hospitals, especially in Mexico City.

Personality: A kind and serene person. She loves being able to help anyone she can. However, if her powers fail, she will start to panic, breaking down if she ever loses a patient and refusing to continue. her wish for the Holy Grail is to undo her mistake, and have been able to save that patient.

Relationships:

Linda Hazzard: "You're starving them? That is not going to work. Here, allow me to help."

Jane Toppan: "....HOW! COULD! YOU!! BETRAY THEM LIKE THAT!!!"

La Candileja: "I'm... so sorry. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to save you."

Chaos Butterfly: "What.... exactly... are you?"

Xochitl: "Parties are all well and good, but be careful with your vapor."

Blog Entries

Source: Eric Guerrero

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Galvarino
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Mapuche (16th Century)
    Stars: 2/5

Parameters:

AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: D

Weight: 150lbs
    Dislikes: Conquerors
    Talent: Wielding knives
    Natural Enemy: Pachacuti, Isabel I
    Armament: Catriel Galvarino
    Catalyst: A sharp blade appearing to have been tied to an arm

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance D: Rarely came across magic and as such repels magic at the same rank as an Amulet.

Riding D: No notable riding anecdotes grants almost nothing in this class skill.

Personal Skills:

Rallying Speech B: The sublimation of the famous rallying speech he made to bring forth the Mapuche people and convince them to fight. Every word he speaks provides an effect of strength, rebuilding his allies' morale and convincing those who haven't taken sides to join his own side. However, this can be resisted.

On Blade's Edge C: Saber's valor in combat manifested, his blades sharpen the more battles he wins, and the more victories he claims, eventually beginning to be enveloped in glowing auras which cut through things like a hot knife through butter.

Drive Out The Conquerors D: His goal to drive out those conquerors who attempted to take control of the Mapuche lands. An unyielding will which will never bow to any invader, no matter the mental effects placed, and which will never break or bend.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Catriel Galvarino
    Endless Blades

Range: 0m
    Max Targets: 0 targets

The sublimation of the knives he tied to his arms after his hands were chopped off. This manifests as his noble phantasm. Whenever he loses a limb, a bladed weapon replaces it, growing in power the more parts of himself are replaced until he is all blade. In addition, when his spiritual core is destroyed, it bursts into a bladestorm.

Lore: Galvarino (d. 1557) was a Mapuche warrior during the Arauco war. He was taken prisoner along with many other mapuche, and both of his hands were chopped off. He returrned to the council of war, and rallied the Mapuche with a speech, before tying knives to his wrists and rejoining the battle. He defeated the enemy governor's second in command, but was killed by the governer's army.

Personality: A serious and stern person. He enjoys victory, but far prefers peace. He tends to distrust those with legends of conquering, seeing them as akin to those who defeated his people. His wish for the Holy Grail is to undo his defeat and death, and bring victory to his people.

Relationships:

Pachacuti: "Conquering? WHY?"

Huayna Capac: "Glad to see you've relaxed."

Isabel I: "YOU! I've been looking forward to this. Time to destroy you."

Lucille Desmoulins: "Oh, someone else harmed by horrific conquerors."

Amaridevi: "Pits? Interesting idea."

Blog Entries

Source: Andrew Wong Art

True Name: Wang Zhaojun
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: China (1st Century BC)
    Stars: 4/5

Parameters:

AGI: C
    MGI: B

Height: 176cm
    Dislikes: Bribery
    Talent: Playing the Pipa
    Natural Enemy: Yang Guifei
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A Pipa
    Catalyst: A pipa found in the desert, covered in goose feathers

Class Skills:

Independent Action C: A fairly independent person, she gains an average rank in this Skill permitting her to last several hours without a master.

Magic Resistance C: She lived during the age of gods, but never encountered magic, so gets an average rank.

Personal Skills:

Shrouded Under A Mole C: The sublimation of the fact that the painter sent to paint her, insulted by her not offering him a bribe, painted her as extremely ugly, which lead to the Emperor never visiting her. The mental image of Archer in the mind of anyone who isn't currently looking at her besides her Master is a compilation of whatever features they find grotesque and horrifying.

Sige Mainu A+: Her status as one of the Four Great Beauties, sublimated into a skill. She was said to be so beautiful birds fell from the sky at the sight of her. This causes her presence to passively exude an incredibly powerful charm spell. In addition, her variant allows her to mildly control the wind.

Four Arts of the Chinese Scholar B: The four arts expected to be known by a scholar. She was extremely proficient in all of them from a young age. These arts include: Playing the Guqin (grants her Eye for Art (Music) at C and allows her to play most musical instruments), Playing Go (grants her Military Tactics at C), Painting (her paintings exert a charming effect), and Calligraphy (her writing can only be read by those she chooses)

Yinghu Nanzi C: Her nickname of Yinghu Nanzi, granted to her thanks to her role in helping to create alliances between the Han Empire and the Xiongnu Empire. A passive aura of peace that causes people to become more willing to make alliances with her.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Luo Niao Ai
    Lament of the Falling Birds

Type: Anti-Army
    Max Targets: 100 targets

The sublimation of one of the most famous anecdotes about her, the time when she was playing a Pipa sorrowfully and birds heard the beautiful music and fell from the sky. This passively manifests as a Pipa, her main weapon, which launches birdlike musical notes. When the true name is called, she begins to play a beautiful yet sorrowful melody, and surrounding her, birds made of Mana bombard the targets, crushing and pecking them.

Lore: Wang Zhaojun (50 BC-???) was one of the Chinese Four Great Beauties. She was said to be so beautiful that birds fell out of the sky at the sight of her and the sound of her music. She was chosen to join the concubines of the Emperor, but was never visited by him thanks to a painter insulted that he wasn't bribed depicting her as ugly. Thus, she was chosen to go to the Xiongnu. The emperor regretted it when he saw her beauty, but it was too late, and she married the Xiongnu chieftain.

Personality: A calm person. She loves playing and writing music. She also loves meeting other interesting people. She hates people who are corrupt, due to the painter who drew her as ugly. Her wish for the holy grail is to reincarnate in the modern day and see all the new developments.

Relationships:

Xi Shi: "How wonderful to meet another Beauty."

Yang Guifei: "Ah, hello.... wait, why are you on fire? Shouldn't your attribute be Earth?"

Bao Si: "I've heard of you but... why do you have dragon horns?"

Yu Meiren: "Your rage is so powerful... I wish I could help."

Modo Chanyu: "The forefather of my husband? How wonderful to meet you."

Blog Entries

Source: Vivin Ma

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Lu Zhi
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: China (3rd Century BC)
    Stars: 5/5

Parameters:

END: C
    MGI: B
    NP: A

Dislikes: Destruction
    Talent: Controlling the kingdom
    Natural Enemy: Modu Chanyu, Han Xin
    Traits: Humanoid, Female, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Cups of poisoned wine
    Catalyst: Summoning at her tomb

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment C: The ability to conceal her actions easily, manifested as a skill.

Personal Skills:

Response to the Xiongnu Chanyu B: The sublimation of her skillful response to Modu Chanyu, avoiding the insults while removing any pretext for war. The ability to more easily know the "right words to say" in any situation, her mechanisms flowing elegantly through carefully spoken sentences.

The Four Whiteheads C: The sublimation of the time when she called forth the Four Whiteheads, four sages, and had them confirm her son, and not Concubine Qi's, as the heir. The capability to place weight behind whatever she says through manifestation of the images of four sages, who add weight to her words and strength to her actions.

Death of the Two Generals A: The sublimation of the death of both Han Xin and Peng Yue, two major generals under Liu Bang who she set up the death of due to their power becoming worrying. The capability to pierce protection below this rank, akin to that granted Han Xin by her husband Liu Bang.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Bixia
    Grand Empress Lu

Range: 0 meters
    Max Targets: 0 targets

The sublimation of her control over three different Emperors to the point where she held all the power and was referred to as the emperor. A passive aura around her that grants her more control over anything, wielding the imperial seal. In addition, she is capable of manifesting some of her subjects to use as puppets while she controls all the actions from behind the scenes.

Du Jiu
    The Death of Three Princes

The sublimation of the many assassinations she ordered committed using poisoned wine, the most famous being the Deaths of the Three Princes. When the true name is called, her goblet spills and the liquid inside reforms into an assassin, who she sends to prey on a target. The assassin is physically comprised of a highly dangerous acid, and will do whatever it can to destroy the target.

Lore: Empress Lu Zhi (241-180 BC) was the first empress of the Han Dynasty as wife of Emperor Gaozu (aka Liu Bang). She held large amounts of political power, controlling her son Emperor Hui, as well as the two following emperors, who were so massively controlled that they are often omitted from lists of Han Dynasty monarchs.

Personality: A serene and elegant person seemingly, enjoying elegant conversations and drinking tea. However, she is extremely ruthless, willing to backstab and betray anyone as long as it might lead to gain for her. Her wish for the Holy Grail is to have been able to use even more emperors as puppets.

Relationships:

Modu Chanyu: "Oh, you. Come, let's have some wine, shall we? From my special reserve. Here, take my cup."

Han Xin: "You actually think you're special?"

Wu Zetian: "Impressive to meet a fellow Empress. Shall we compare notes?"

Empress Wei: "Ufufufufu! You're utterly pathetic."

Bao Si: "Unfortunate. You would have been impressive."

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Dog Shogun

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Tokugawa Tsunayoshi
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Japan
    Armament: claws, jaws, sword

STRENGE — B
    ENDURANCE — C
    AGILITY — B
    MANA — C
    LUCK — C
    NP — B

Class skills:

Mad Enhancement (B)

The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Rank up for all parameters, but most of one's reason is robbed.

Berserker, by virtue of its characteristics, has the behavior of a dog. He retained his personality, but you should remember about his inhuman psyche

Personal skills:

Innocent Monster(B)

An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend.

The Berserker is a large humanoid Shiba Inu dog. Berserker is not burdened by his position, he is even glad of his new body. Of the minuses - he is not capable of human speech. Berserker communicates by barking or growling

Dialogue with Animals(A+)

It is communication of intention with animals that do not speak a "language of words". Since it's not like the intellect of the animals improve, very complex nuances are not conveyed. Due to his deeds in life, Berserker has a high skill in communicating with animals. He is most good at communicating with dogs, he can even make his familiars out of them.

Protection of the Faith(A)

That Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.

Once a Buddhist monk explained to Berserker that he had no heir and the early death of his only son by the fact that in one of his past lives he treated dogs cruelly, and also by the fact that he was born in the year of the Dog. Buddhism entered Berserker's life, so much so that it turned him into a madman

Noble Phantasm:

Shōruiawareminorei
    Sword of Animal Gratitude
    C

Berserker's famous Animal Rights Decree, which forbade the killing of stray dogs, cats, and driven horses on pain of death. Dogs, horses, cows, cats, chickens, turtles, snakes and fish, which were forbidden to trade in the markets, became the object of action of the decrees that followed him. Severe punishments, including exile, long prison terms, and the death penalty, were introduced for killing animals, most notably dogs.

All of these animals that were spared under Berserker's reign are embodied in his blade. It is a massive nodachi that Berserker holds with one hand. Its blade is made in the form of a dog's mouth, the handle resembles a dog's body with paws and a tail. The berserker mainly fights with claws and jaws. If he uses this blade, then after the battle he will ask his forgiveness.

This HP cannot be used against animals, moreover, it deals increased damage to people who have ever harmed animals, especially dogs.

However, this is not all that this NP is capable of. Inside it are all animals that Berserker helped. All of them are ready to defend Berserker in return. The berserker does not give them orders - dog, snake, horse, cat and other heads can break out of the sword at any moment to bite the enemy, they can scratch with their claws and kick with their hooves. Moreover - in especially extreme cases, the sword can release monstrous creatures devoted exclusively to Berserker. Demonic dogs, monstrous fish, huge snakes, turtles and other twisted creatures. All of them are ready to protect Berserker at the cost of their lives.

Description:

Dislikes: People and their society, flayers
    Natural enemy: 47 ronin, animal tormentors

Berserker’s True name is Tokugawa Tsunayoshi, The 5th shogun of the Tokugawa dynasty, the feudal ruler of Japan, who led the country from 1680 to 1709. Also known as the Canine Shogun.

Tokugawa in this form is completely and completely a dog shogun. He is not capable of normal communication with people - he can take a smile for a demonstration of his teeth and, therefore, a challenge to a fight. Moreover, he does not perceive people as equals at all. Tsunayoshi is completely indifferent to their pain, suffering and death. If he has to kill a child, he will do it in cold blood, without any regrets.

In relation to dogs and other animals, Tokugawa, on the contrary, shows amazing care. When meeting with a homeless dog, he always bows to him. Dog owners should be careful when encountering Tokugawa - if he decides that the dog is not being treated politely enough, he may well release the dog, sometimes killing the owners.

In general, when dealing with Tsunayoshi, the Master should be careful. The berserker sees people as a threat and is always ready to attack, although he can be patient with the owner and warn him with a growl.

He still remains a radical Buddhist, perhaps the only people he respects. In his free time, he can be caught serving in a Buddhist temple, usually surrounded by a large number of animals.

Relations

Cú Chulainn — At the sight of him, Berserker goes into an uncontrollable rage. Not recommended to keep them together

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I suppose I should rear my ugly head from my hole in which I have been continuously failing to write up anything acceptable for the Monthly Contest, since I initially ripped into this sheet when it was first posted.

Overall, I think it's better than the first one, largely because there is just a little more meat on the bones than before. The inclusion of Protection of the Faith is neat, given that as far as I understand a lot of his actions were powered by religious beliefs.

Now, I'll say, Innocent Monster and Mad Enhancement still feel a bit redundant. Particularly because Mad Enhancement often has the side effect of altering a Servant's appearance, such as giving Berserkerlot sharp teeth, which is kind of the main thing Innocent Monster does. The only other recommendation I would have is to include his negatives in the sheet too. Generally speaking, I think sheets that put some focus on a Servant's shortcomings are more compelling, so it would have been nice to see something related to him accidentally enabling smugglers to thrive and that his protection of dogs had pretty bad consequences for the people living under him would have been nice to see.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》