Page 545 of 621 FirstFirst ... 45445495535540543544545546547550555595 ... LastLast
Results 10,881 to 10,900 of 12411

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Evil wang of Joseon

Mom, I promise, this time you will be proud of me. And all who laughed at us will be destroyed!

Class: Avenger
    True Name: Yeonsangun
    Alignment: Madness Evil
    Place of Origin: Korea
    Armament: Korean sword

STRENGE — B
    ENDURANCE — C
    AGILITY — C
    MANA — B
    LUCK — C
    NP — C

Class skills:

Avenger(A)

This skill symbolizing the way an Avenger received and collected hate from others. It makes him more likely to receive hostility from those surrounding him, but in turn, this gets turned back into power for himself. Avenger was branded the worst ruler of Korea in history.

Oblivion Correction(B)

Humans are beings that tend to forget many things, but the Avenger never forgets. The Avenger's attacks that assault the enemy from oblivion have their critical effects boosted. His name was mixed with dirt, he was also separated from maternal warmth. He will never forget or forgive this.

Self-Replenishment(B)

He will continue regenerating mana until his revenge is fulfilled. He regenerates mana every turn, although only a small amount.

Personal skills:

Mental Corruption(A)

This skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Corruption.

Avenger at first glance doesn’t look like a victim of this skill. He is more or less educated, able to control himself, except that he can be unrestrained in entertainment. The theme of the mother is painful for him, but it is similar to a strong mental trauma. However, at times, the Avenger may start talking to someone in a completely empty room. He sees the image of his mother everywhere. She encourages him, whispers in his ear, not letting him forget the insults.

Are you saying that I'm insane? And those who told my mother to commit suicide, those who reduced her to a commoner, those who separated me from her - were they normal? If so, then I'd rather be a madman than have anything in common with these scoundrels!

Killer of Culture(C+)

A skill whose owners became famous for crimes against cultural figures. Increases damage against enemies known in those areas.

Avenger was notorious for his actions against Korean culture

The first was connected with the confrontation at the court of a group of "old" Confucian dignitaries - hungupkha and newly promoted dignitaries, who later began to call themselves sarim (literally - "forest of scientists"). The “new” ones, having more radical views on the issues of state administration, had no sources of income. The reason for the conflict was the writing of the "rough" royal chronicle and the issue of reflecting in it the details of the overthrow of King Tangjong by King Sejo. As a result, the "new" Confucian dignitaries, who stood up for a truthful account of events, were subjected to mass repression by the decree of the king: many were executed or sent into exile.

The second is the banning of the Korean language Hangul after many commoners mocked and insulted the Wang using posters with Hangul inscriptions.

His skill rank will increase if he deals with Confucian followers.

Blessed scoundrels! They only pretended to be examples of virtue. I saw through all their rotten nature! They got what they deserved

Imperial Privilege(D)

This skill is an ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time.

Avenger can gain Korean martial arts, Swordsmanship and Torture technics.

What I own is enough for me

Noble Phantasm:

Hansong-I Yeowang
    My dear mother
    C

The sword of the Avenger, which left no trace in history. This is a completely ordinary hwando sword with Korean writing on the blade. He would have been nothing ifn’t for the Avenger himself.

This sword contains the spirit of his mother, the deposed Queen Yun. When activated, the queen's spirit will burst from the blade. This is a ghostly woman in luxurious Korean clothes and a sad smile on her face. She can heal the wounds of the Avenger and those he points to. But if someone harms her son, she will be transformed. A grimace of rage will distort her face, claws will appear on her fingers, she herself may increase in size. She will do everything to destroy the offenders of her dear son.

Growing up without maternal love and care, Avenger himself recreated this image. You can say he created this NP himself

Description:

Dislikes: Koreans, Koreans, modern dramas about him, Confucianism - it's easier to say that he doesn't dislike
    Natural enemy: Sejong the Great

Avenger’s True name is Yeonsangun, The 10th wang of the Korean state of Joseon, who ruled in 1495-1506. He is often regarded as the worst tyrant of the Joseon Dynasty and possibly all of Korean history. He started two bloody purges of the Sunbi scientific elite, kept a large number of concubines, and turned Sungkyunkwan's training hall into an entertainment venue.

Yeonsangun is an impulsive person and does not look like a madman at first glance. He can even be prudent, although his entertainment is, to put it mildly, specific. However, there is one topic that it is better not to touch on with him - this is his mother.

Yeonsangun sees her as the most worthy and brightest person in the world. For him, she is a model of virtue and an example to follow. You can't criticize her in front of him if you don't want to be dismembered, gutted and burned.

It's quite strange that Yeonsangun has such a bond with his mother, considering he was separated from her at an early age. Perhaps he so badly needed sympathy and warmth that he clung to at least some bright memories. The image that appears to him is not the real the deposed Queen Yun, it is an image that he invented for himself. He wants to return to himself this very image.

He is completely indifferent to the current state of Korea. He despises both the North and the South equally. Any Korean should be very careful when dealing with Yeonsangun. And showing him historical dramas with his participation is a particularly sophisticated way of suicide.

He will pursue the Holy Grail at all costs. And anyone, regardless of gender, status and age, who gets in his way of reuniting with his mother, will be destroyed.

Relations:

Kim Il Sung - What?! Are?! You?! Heaven, are you laughing at me? How could it earn the love of the people? And they dare to accuse me and my mother of atrocities?

Notes: Well... it seems to be better than the first try.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Jersey Devil: Disappointed on the lack of cute monster girl FC for her human form. Aside from that this is a fine sheet. Fairly simple but you hinted on a more tragic side to her that's compelling. I'd rather her Thirteenth Child Skill have more of a description as to what it does other than just GO gameplay effects. Out of curiosity are you ever going to go back to your Miklós Toldi sheet to add more details and lore since as of now it's super sparse?
    The girl part is this servant's human form, which it transforms into after it's 1st Ascension

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Pontiff of Japan

Let's smile and be filled with love! Ah, Japan. So many good memories... wait a minute... why are there these pagan temples next to the churches?! Lord, you can't let them forget about your love

Class: Ruler
    True Name: Francis Xavier
    Alignment: Neutral Lawful
    Place of Origin: Spain
    Armament: Tonfas from ship cannons

STRENGE — B
    ENDURANCE — B
    AGILITY — D
    MANA — C
    LUCK — C
    NP — B

Class skills:

True Name Discernment B:

A skill Granted to Rulers. During a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass those abilities.

God's Resolution(A)

Ruler's ability to have command seals to give orders to other servants. He has two command seals for each servant.

Magic Resistance(B+)

Provides protection from magical effects. Unlike the resistance effect, which simply rejects magical energy, this ability completely cancels spells. In addition to strong faith, Ruler has great knowledge on how to resist Japanese magical practices. It can be said that the onmyodo is completely useless against him.

Personal skills:

Missioner(A)

A set of skills available to those who preached in lands very far from their native country. While in non-Christian lands, Ruler can use the following skills - Charisma, Bow and Arrow Creation (powder weapon), Defense of Faith and Golden rule. It also deals massive damage to Buddhist and Shinto preachers.

I love the Japanese! And I cannot allow that at the time of the second coming they will all be doomed to eternal torments of hell! I will not allow these disgusting demons who call themselves kami to destroy these poor people.

Saint(C)

This skill indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of Saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible". Ruler was canonized for his missionary work.

For me, this is a huge honor. But my mission isn't over yet

Familiars(Cherub)(B)

Ruler is able to summon strange creatures of a clearly mechanical nature, which he calls cherubs. This look like miniature versions of Ruler himself with curly blond hair. They are able to help Ruler in battle, they also deal great damage to creatures with a demonic nature.

Who is this? Cherubim, of course. They helped bring me to the people of Japan the love of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Protection of the Music God(Fake)(D)

Originally, this is a Skill indicating being given the divine protection of Muses, the goddesses of music. It is the capacity to recognize and identify any and all sorts of sound, and it makes it possible to perform a prodigious musical performance. In addition, it also grants a plus correction on the usage of musical magic.

Never, never let Ruler sing church songs! He sincerely believes that he has the most charming voice in the world. Okay, you can only sing to him in a few cases - in battle, during torture, when communicating with employees of the bureaucracy. Ruler's Singing to cause headaches, fainting, insanity, and spontaneous conversion. Are you sure you want to hear it?

Now I will amaze your hearts with my wonderful voice

Noble Phantasm:

Evangelio y Kona
    Gifts of the West
    B

The embodiment of Ruler's missionary work in Japan. These are tonfas made from two ship cannons. Ruler, in addition to hitting and shooting with them, also uses these strange weapons as a means to launch himself into the air, as if on a rocket.
    When activated, these tonfa cannons transform into a monstrous tank in the form of Ruler's torso, with a head and arms that have cannon muzzles instead of palms. This tank constantly preaches Catholic sermons and is characterized by increased durability. In addition to Ruler, other people can climb into the tank, but only those who are sincerely eager to bring the love of the Lord to the masses

Description:

Likes: Catholicism, Japan, preach, travel, sing church hymns
    Dislikes: Pagans, persecutors of Christians, priests without smiles and sense of humor
    Natural enemy: Tokugawa Ieyasu

Ruler’s True name is Francis Xavier, Catholic saint and missionary. One of the founders of the Jesuit order. He was the first Catholic missionary in Japan.

You will hear his loud sermons before you see him. Francis is an extremely enthusiastic believer who has set himself the goal of making all of Japan a Catholic power, and he does not intend to stop even now. With this desire, he does not need the Holy Grail - he sincerely believes that he will be able to cope with this task himself.

For all his zealous worship, Xavier sees nothing wrong with heretics and pagans being heavily bombarded with gunpowder weapons. He especially hates Shinto, Buddhism and Confucianism, considering their teachings to be the most dangerous demonic lies.

With all this, Francis Xavier sincerely loves Japan and the Japanese and does not hide it at all, even when he is on the square. Hence his desire to spread Catholicism - he cannot even admit the fact that this people will burn in hell at the second coming of Christ. He seeks to save them all, whether the Japanese want it or not.

Relations:

Kotomine Kirei — That won't do, young man. You can't preach to people with a face like that. You need to smile, you need to burn with your soul, so much so that even the most vile sinner and the most ardent pagan are ready to repent. And with your face, only witches can be tortured.

Amakusa Shiro Tokisada — Oh my god, poor young man. Do not hold evil on these people, for as the Lord bequeathed to us, forgive your enemies. One day their descendants will see the light and will repent of the sins of their ancestors

Notes: This Francis Xavier is more based on Xavi from Sengoku Basara than historical prototype. Otherwise, I would not have been able to do it.

My 100th post let's gooooooo!

Whoever you are, my master, no matter where you stand, no matter what rank you are, whether you are honored with the highest rank or a person of a simple class, but if God enlightened you with truth...I shall serve you faithfully.

First Ascension

Second Ascension

Third Ascension

Final Ascension

Class: Foreigner
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Nikolai Gogol
    Aliases: Mysterious Karlo
    Origin: Russian Empire, 19th century
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Parameters:
    STR: C+
    CON: D+
    AGI: C+
    MGI: B
    LCK: E

Height: 158cm
    Weight: ???
    Dislikes: Sinners, Undead
    Natural Enemy: Anastasia, Lev Tolstoy
    Attribute: Man
    Catalyst: Golden hand watch stopped at 2:45

Class Skills:

Existence Outside the Domain: B
    Denotes an existence free from boundaries of time and reality. Foreigner’s true self lies in the realm alien to any living creature, and thus he materialized in a form detached from the burdens of everyday man. A high resistance to physical damage with the skull being his weak point.
    When the human body dies, their soul is set free from the cage of the material world. Husks that are left behind are the claim of the sepulchral God. He dwells under our feet and looms over our dead shells. The graves are his domain from which Foreigner gazed at the shape of Void and Death.

Insanity: C
    Every walking step is driven by his faithfulness to God, and yet Foreigner still remains relatively sane. The irregularities in his character divert to an unnatural obsession with sin.

Divinity: C+
    In life Foreigner was a follower of Mysticism, a belief in the struggle to reach existence closest to God. Death brought him his much desired intimacy with the divine. A divinity rank equal to a demi-god and rising higher when dealing with undead and others of such nature.

Personal Skills:

Vourdalak: A

The word “Vourdalak” was first used by Alexander Pushkin to represent the walking corpses rising from the graves. It is a distorted version of the word Volkolak - a shapeshifting wolf. God blessed Gogol with a body worthy of his nature, a mimicry of demonic half-canine beasts he is ancestor of.
    A skill similar to Vampirism, but instead of blood Foreigner must consume flesh to replenish his magical energy. It grants him abilities of the underworld servants, which includes a rank in Instinct, Battle Continuation and the power of shapeshifting. Gleamy claws of darkly tarnished metal that effortlessly tear through armor, spiky teeth longer than coffin nails, tough hide akin to a mystical animal. Furthermore, if the situation calls for it, Foreigner can turn into a dark mist making him practically invincible to any physical attacks while he himself can not attack.

Dead Soul: EX

A special state of existence, neither considered alive nor dead. Spells requiring a living target and mental interferences do not affect him.
    Foreigner is a walking paradox, two contradicting concepts exist inside him by the will of his Patron. His Dead Soul serves as a bond between the real world and the external plane where his real body resides.
    A skill effects of which are the supposed “magecraft” abilities Foreigner displays. His false body is made out of endless shadowy bulk which Foreigner can draw out in a shape of tentacle-like ooze that sucks away the life force in a living body. The limbs have no steady grip on reality and in a matter of minutes fall apart. They are an extension of Foreigner thus possessing his ghoulish claws and teeth, as well as spontaneously shaping eyes in their forms.

Mystic Eyes of Inhumation: A

Originally Mystic Eyes of Clairvoyance now transformed into something else. Viy, a monster from the mysterious novel written by Gogol. By his own claims, Viy is a demonical figure of slavic folklore. Though the sincerity of this statement is often called into question, the demon could very well be a product of his wild dreams rather than mythology. Whether Viy was created by Gogol or not is irrelevant for he became the literary father whose name it has been associated with.
    The mystic eyes peer into the soul of whoever Foreigner looks at. All the history of their soul, all of the sins committed by it, naked before his gaze.
    Once the eye contact with Foreigner has been made, it creates a connection between his soul and that of the target. A God dwelling in Gogol's innermost steadily pulls away the soul from its husk. He holds interest in nothing but the freshly dead bodies, which are his most sacred desire. Each second passed weakens the connection between mind and soul until it is cut off entirely in the span of a minute. However, when mystic eyes break off so too does the connection. By using additional eyeballs in his “limbs” Foreigner can create multiple links to the soul, pulling them at a faster rate.

Noble Phantasms:

Dead Souls Orbs
    Mertvye Dushi

Type: Spiritual
    Range: ???
    Maximum Number of Targets: ???
    Dead Souls - the greatest work of Nikolai Gogol. The idea behind the book was an indication for the path of good to the readers. The three parts of the novel are a kind of metaphor for Hell, Purgatory and Paradise. The main hero Chichikov - born swindler and dirty entrepreneur - opens the possibility of profitable searches with dead souls, that is, with those serfs who had already gone to another world, but were still among the living. Throughout the book, Gogol does not show any internal development of protagonists or characters met along, the souls of heroes in the world of “Dead Souls”, full of vices, are completely frozen and petrified, that they are dead. It is in Chichikov that readers witness unpredictability and inexhaustibility of a living soul. They observe the growth of his character, after all it was Chichikov who had to cleanse himself and move from Hell to Purgatory and Paradise, all in three tome’s of the book.
    Gogol was set to correct the human evils with this creation. Never before has literature had a concept so grandiose. But alas, the work has been destroyed by Gogol in a fit of spontaneous madness. The only known person who read the second volume has described it as “corruptive”, that it should be destroyed.
    Noble Phantasm releasing the power of Mystic Eyes to the full. Through the created link Foreigner forces his God's power upon the recipient's soul. The essence of death reflects on their bodies, darkening the frame and obscuring the mind. It continues until not a single facet is not bathed by the Sepulchral God, shaping them into subservient ghouls with no will of their own. Foreigner controls their every action to the point where he can manifest his “magecraft” through them. There is no limit to the amount of bodies he can influence, nor is there a limit to their states. Easily corrupting rotting corpses as well as the living. Foreigner's death cuts off his authority entirely, freeing everyone from his grasp. But - if the stars align right - he may transport his spirit core to one of the husks postponing his death.

Lore:
    Gogol was born into a minor nobility, barely surviving the birth and childhood. At first everyone thought he was a stillborn, like his two brothers before him, but miraculously, Gogol started to show signs of life. Throughout adolescence Gogol was always at the verge of death, a condition that placed him distant from his peers. Unconditional love from his mother, and her religious teachings, shaped Gogol into a man he will become.
    Adulthood brought a desire for fame and accomplishments to young Gogol. With this goal he arrived at Sankt-Petersburg guided by dreams and - by his own words - divine providence. Sadly, only great disappointment accompanied him to the city. Modest savings were not enough in the capital, and brilliant hopes did not fruit as soon as he envisioned. The work of a scribe was insufferable for his character, and in desperation he gave himself to the fields of literature. Initial publications under a pseudonym only further destroyed his hopes. A friend saw the turmoil in his mind, and in a wish to help, introduced Gogol to the close circle of persons who stood at the head of russian fiction. The circle included Alexander Pushkin, who, already a legend at the time, made a huge impression on the young adult. From there on, Gogol swore to serve the art and make it his high and strict moral duty.
    “Evenings on a Farm Near Dikanka” and “Mirgorod” became the first successes of his career. Drawn from…the slavic folklore, the compilation of mysterious stories moved Gogol's figure to the halls of fame among the Russian populace. With improved skills and drive, many of his works became widespread in Imperial Russia. And yet, a guilt started to arise in his soul.
    Anguished with this ever growing feeling, he seeked for a way to get rid of it and found it in his novel “Dead Souls”. The idea behind the book - after many pleas - was given to Gogol by Pushkin. A novel that eventually drew him to insanity.
    “I have the power to spread the word of God, it is my duty as his prophet”, every year of such thoughts ate away the reasoning in him. The failure of “Dead Souls” among the populace gave another push towards insanity, and the news about the death of Pushkin eventually shattered him. He traveled to many sacred sites to regain some of the assurance in his works, but only growing coldness in soul greeted him there.
    In the last year of his life Gogol started to fear death, or to be more precise, he feared being buried alive. An irrational fear most would say, or was it fear to meet something he knew would come for him? Once, when he spent time praying, Gogol heard whispers. They told about his soon to come death, and not long after on 21th february he was found dead sleeping. As per his will, several doctors spent hours checking his body for any signs of life. The cause of Gogol's death was never established, and after making sure he was not lethargic, the body of the great writer was buried in Danilov’s monastery. There were of course rumors that Gogol was merely in a coma, but no one gave it any serious thought. Only 100 years later Gogol’s grave was opened. The body turned sideways and the skull missing.

Relationships:
    Master:
    We take one egg, separate the white from the yolk, add one spoonful of sugar and voila! Bon appetit master.

“W-what is that?”

"This is Gogol-Mogol. Haven’t you heard the saying, “Gogol loves the Gogol-Mogol”?
    Ahahaha!
    "

“Heh, that’s pretty funny.”

"I know, I always loved to say that."

"Master, promise me to live as a living soul, and not a dead one like mine…"

Anastasia:
    Viy, a horrible creature, a monster that kills with a simple gaze, a toy that spoils a little girl. Do not worry, I have only come to see what happened to my old friend. You won’t stand in my way, are you? Our eyes are so alike after all."

Tolstoy:
    "How dare he!? What does he know about the truth? No, he is guilty like the rest of them. The god will absolve them of their sins, and I will assist him.

Pushkin:
    This is not how I wanted us to meet. Why do I feel shame whenever he looks at me?

I still keep the hand watch Pushkin left me. It was always a reminder that everything I did was for the sake of goodness, was it?
    "

Notes:
    I found out what burnout is, I don't want to experience it again.
    -Gogol’s patron god is Mordiggian, the manifestation of death and father of all ghouls. He appeared in The Charnel God written by Clark Ashton Smith. I highly advise everyone to read that short story.
    -The myth behind Gogol's death, the mystery behind his character, and his many works featuring undead, is what lead me to make Mordiggian his patron god. Gogol finds himself in the exact same situation as the protagonist of The Charnel God. His body was mistaken for being dead and buried alive. And the actual whispers that he experienced before death, his head missing from the grave is just a cherry on top.
    -Skill Vourdalak is inspired by ghouls we meet in a novel above. Word vourdalak in particular means walking corpse, and a parent word of which means shapeshifting werewolf which felt very fitting towards Lovecraftian ghouls. I added Instinct and Battle Continuation as a reference towards similar supernatural abilities the Mordiggian ghouls showed. Like knowing where an attack comes even before it happened, or how they seemingly ignore even most grave injuries. And the mist shapeshifting is from the appearance of Mordiggian himself.
    -I hope the powers of Foreigner's mystic eyes feel fitting and not too overpowered. I don’t know if I violated a rule about how a soul works so, correct me if I am wrong please.

Thank you for reading. I hope papa del is satisfied.
    Last edited by ThreadNomad; February 13th, 2023 at 02:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Dietrich Von Bern

“There’s a monster inside me telling me to fight, improve, get better. It’s driven most of my life and is responsible for my greatest failures and successes. Do you have a monster inside you too?

PARAMETERS

STR
    B

END
    C

AGI
    A

MNA
    C

LCK
    B

NP
    A

PERSONAL TRAITS

Class: Saber
    Aliases:
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Traits: Male, Servant, Humanoid, Brynhildr’s Beloved, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Attribute: Sky
    H/W: 5’11, 165 lb
    Source: Germanic Legend
    Region: Germany

CLASS SKILLS

Riding (A)

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, they cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. He has this skill at such a high rank due to his draconic blood and his skill with riding.

“Oh, I think I’m getting the hang of this! The trick is to stay on and not fall!”

Magic Resistance (B)

Due to living within a time of magic and knights, he is capable of cancelling most spells against him, but high level Thaumaturgy would be difficult.

“I wouldn’t die from some wizard’s trick. I mean, that would be anticlimactic.”

PERSONAL SKILLS

Dragon Core (B)

Dietrich, being part dragon, is capable of breathing fire and temporarily buffing his stats with this, similar to a high level mana burst.

“Yeah, I can breathe fire. Got a problem with that?”

Instinct (A+)

Dietrich, an undisciplined fighter, relies upon this skill to fight. It gives him a feel for the battle and a way to use his skill to find a new “formula” for victory. You might find him coming up with new sword techniques while fighting or predicting an enemy's movements. In fact, this skill is so high ranked that he might as well be evolving while fighting, creating the perfect situation he needs to beat an enemy as he learns more about them.

“I don’t fight with my brain, I just need to listen to the monster inside me.”

Charisma (C)

Although you wouldn’t know it to look at him, Dietrich has the charisma to lead a nation. Associated with the king Theodoric the Great. Dietrich’s charisma is an infectious enthusiasm and optimism that inspired people near him to surpass their limits and become super special.

“Oh, those guys are super strong? You don’t think we can win? There’s an easy solution. We’ll need to become super strong too.”

Dragon Slayer (C)

He’s killed many dragons during his time wandering, giving him increased stats when fighting one. However, because it's not a central part of his legend, he has it at a low rank.

“Oh my god, they’ve put me up against so many monsters over the years that it’s not even funny.

Rök Runestone (A)

Due to being one of the theories of the hero on the Rok runestone, one of the oldest found runestones, he’s become associated with runes enough to be able to use them at a novice level. He primarily uses them to buff himself in combat or to create openings. People don’t expect this half crazy knight to be using magic, remember?

“Yeah, no clue why I have this skill. Can’t say I’m complaining though.”

NOBLE PHANTASMS

Nagelring, Ring of Nails
    Type
    Anti-Army
    Rank
    A+
    Range
    1-99
    Max. Targets
    1-99
    An extremely powerful blade that was made by Alberich, the greatest smith in all Legend. It was forged in dragon’s blood and is especially powerful when fighting such enemies. The blade’s power is comparable in scope to that of Siegfried’s Balmung, being a highly destructive weapon. The blade’s true name release is based on its name, “the Ring of Nails”, in which it summons a storm of rusty iron nails that pierce the enemy and structures, each being highly infused with mana and having a demonic quality to them. Even giants trembled when facing Nagelring.

Despite giving this blade away in Legend, it has been returned to him and he can now fight using both swords, a chaotic dual wielding style that is extremely difficult to counter.

“Yeah, I lost an extremely powerful enchanted sword. You win some, you lose some.”
    Eckesachs, Sword of the Sharp Edge
    Type
    Anti-Unit
    Rank
    A
    Range
    1-2
    Max. Targets
    1-2
    A blade that allows him to cut through basically anything and even slay giants. The sword’s main strength is its incredible sharpness and its power to even cut through any defense’s flaws, even if they don’t exist. When Dietrich fought Ecke, who was using enchanted armor that could not be damaged, he was able to use Eckesachs to find a hole in the armor to damage him. This blade’s power is the sublimation of that anecdote and the power to break through defenses and barriers with ease. If there is a flaw in your armor, the blade will find it. If there is no flaw, the blade will create one.

“That was a great fight when I fought that dude Ecke! I mean, the guy cheated, so I had to think outside the box and become super special. Afterwards I killed his family too!”

PERSONALITY

Dietrich is extremely eccentric, cheerful, and energetic. He rarely loses his cool or desire to fight, wanting to have something fun to do with others. Additionally, he has what he describes as a “monster” inside of him, constantly pushing him towards more experiences, more fights, more adventures. Getting faster, stronger, and better. This has led to an egoist-like personality where he’ll do what he thinks will be the most fun and will help him “evolve”. Additionally, he’s a rather undisciplined fighter who relies on improvisation and instinct.
    No matter the challenge Dietrich looks optimistically at the situation resolving to get stronger and reach the peak of each trial ahead of him.
    He refuses to explain the soccer uniform.

DIALOGUE AND RELATIONSHIPS

Wish: “I’d like to be able to keep on evolving and getting stronger. The best knight in the world. Or something bright eyed like that."
    Likes: “What do I like? I suppose the rush you get when blood is pouring down your face and all you have is a sword and a 20 foot tall fucker is staring you down. You’ve only got one option then. To evolve.”
    Dislikes: “When they keep on repeating themselves in the story. Slain one giant, you’ve slain them all.”

This dude is probably my favorite servant sheet I've made and I put a lot of effort into it. Any advice? Did I explain him better? I tried to add more character with his quotes.
    Last edited by Dreamerless; February 14th, 2023 at 04:19 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerless View Post
    This dude is probably my favorite servant sheet I've made and I put a lot of effort into it. Any advice?
    Clearly not enough if you didn't even bothered to write lore. It would be better to leave that out if you're lazy, it doesn't give people the most favorable impression.

Other than that I advocate for the use of more spaces to divide sections and bold to make the titles stand. The reading experience ain't smooth at all and some less patient folks might stop reading and not come back if they get tired.
    As for the Servant, he's very straightforward but I kinda like the simplicity behind him. He's just this eccentric weirdo that wants fights, especially if he can start those fights, and I can respect this level of chaotic energy. However, even if he's a Saber, his Noble Phantasms being a bunch of rusty nails and a sharp fish knife aren't very creative... I mean, if he's such an incredible mythological guy, I'm sure you could've spiced up his abilities beyond just that (even with the justification other aspects of him are reserved for other classes). That being said, the dragon breath ability rules - I love whenever a Servant has those. Overall, I'd say you have some way to go but you're definitely still going places!
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Clearly not enough if you didn't even bothered to write lore. It would be better to leave that out if you're lazy, it doesn't give people the most favorable impression.

Other than that I advocate for the use of more spaces to divide sections and bold to make the titles stand. The reading experience ain't smooth at all and some less patient folks might stop reading and not come back if they get tired.
    As for the Servant, he's very straightforward but I kinda like the simplicity behind him. He's just this eccentric weirdo that wants fights, especially if he can start those fights, and I can respect this level of chaotic energy. However, even if he's a Saber, his Noble Phantasms being a bunch of rusty nails and a sharp fish knife aren't very creative... I mean, if he's such an incredible mythological guy, I'm sure you could've spiced up his abilities beyond just that (even with the justification other aspects of him are reserved for other classes). That being said, the dragon breath ability rules - I love whenever a Servant has those. Overall, I'd say you have some way to go but you're definitely still going places!
    About the Phantasms, I didn't really know what to give him with the swords, so I thought "Can find flaws in defenses even if they don't exist" and "Demon killing nails" (I got inspired by JJK) were the best things I could get with his swords.

I also took your advice on dividing the sections just now.

For the lore, you're right. I chickened out with the number of legends that he has. And yeah, I love the fact he has dragon breath.

My attempt at uniqueness to differentiate him from other Sabers was the rune skill.

Do any of you other people have advice?
    Last edited by Dreamerless; February 14th, 2023 at 04:59 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Happy Valentines y'all.

“The way I see it, humanity’s very nature is truth. It is because of truth that they exist, and it is to truth that they always return. And everything about you as you are this echo of infinity. The heartbeat of nature is in you, and you are a pattern of truth as love beats through you.

—Well, what I’m trying to say is that I’ve observed this bright blue star for a long time in your stead, holding inside my heart the memories of its past. But even those pale in comparison to the present. And today, I want to say that although I care about humanity and the bright dot in which they live, I care far more about you.”

“—Eh, was I too upfront? Strange, I was so sure one should 「go all out」 when declaring their love for their special someone. I read this advice everywhere...”

“Uh, not
    that type of love? Wait, what love are we talking about now...?”

Viking
    — LOVE PLANTS A GOLDEN ROSE —

Class: Voyager
    Other Classes: Foreigner
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: North America

Height: 189cm cm | 5'10''
    Weight: 80 kg | 176,3 lbs

Natural Enemy: Cocoa allergies
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: Humanoid, Servant, Male, Existence Outside the Domain, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: D
    MANA: C
    ENDURANCE: C
    LUCK: B
    AGILITY: D
    NOBLE PHANTASM: C

Entity of the Outer Realm: E

A Skill which denounces a being that descends from the void of outer space—or, in his case, something that 「comes from somewhere other than Earth.」

Look, he doesn’t want to say that Humanity is kinda xenophobic for automatically slapping this Skill onto anything that comes from other places, even though he was born in this star, but... You know...

Independent Navigation: B

A variation of the Independent Action Skill and Class Skill of the Voyager Class. Granted to those famed for traveling through distant lands, whether to reach a destination or simply to savor the scenery along the way. Though in Viking’s case, rather than a proper physical distance, his journey is all about the 「vibes.」

“I prepared for you an entire day of leisure… Or, at least, I tried to. I mean, you’ve got a big storm coming, Master.” The man who shared a kitchen with a thousand rabid female Servants nods sagely.

The high Rank that does not reflect his original Class’ parameters probably is what gave him the capacity to completely ignore the deep-rooted traditions of the day and barge in where he doesn’t belong, not batting an eye to the fact he’s not a girl. He won’t be ashamed to use the excuse of 「being a
    gaijin
    foreigner
    .」

—Incidentally, that pun still sucks.

Magic Resistance: A+

No mystery is mysterious enough for that stubborn human ingenuity (and some amazing high-tech lens), which is why even with the change in his Saint Graph, his Magic Resistance continues to be the only praiseworthy thing about his person.

“Wait a minute...” You can almost hear him muttering.

Valentine’s Day. A day in which lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts.

In the West, it is well established as an opportunity to confess love to the special person in one’s life and shower them with affection, which usually means showering them with gifts. It is usually the man who is expected to do the heavy lifting and buy their girl an assortment of candy-colored goodies to express their love and celebrate the special day.

However, Valentine’s Day in Japan goes down a little differently: men are usually expected to do very little on February 14th and it is the women who are expected to be the principal gift-giver. Not just to their partner, but also to men with whom they share any kind of significant relationship.

Ignoring the traditions of Chaldea, a man steps in with a change of Saint Graph (albeit not one in attitude) and declares himself the main dish of today’s cours—

—Wait, did he seriously...?

“A big brother doesn’t abide by traditions when it comes to showing his love!” He proudly declares, making everything sound way worse than before.

The Viking Program consisted of a pair of American space probes—Viking 1 and Viking 2—sent to Mars in 1976, the first ones to ever touch Martian ground. Each spacecraft was composed of two main parts: an orbiter designed to photograph the surface of Mars from orbit, and a lander designed to study the planet from the surface. The orbiters also served as communication relays for the landers once they touched down. The primary objectives were to obtain images of the Martian surface, characterize the atmosphere and surface, and search for evidence of life.

With the single exception being the seismic instruments—which would not work after landing—the science instruments of these probes acquired more data than expected during the 6 years they were active. This data would become the guideline for every subsequent mission to the red planet.

By the miracle of the Holy Grail (and because he heard another space probe became a Servant before him so that’s totally valid, right? There’s precedent, right?) the fusion between the two probes, simply named Viking after the fact for convenience, receives a shape and a body, finally able to interact with a humanity that eluded them for the longest time in his far away home. Needless to say, he’s enjoying the experience.

——Way too much, in fact. He’s already forgetting basic rules, such as: men are supposed to be featured in the White Day special, not Valentine’s Day! There are not even voiced events for him today!

“That’s fine, I just wanted to give you some food anyway.” He shrugs. Indeed, this box is awfully huge for something that was supposed to contain only chocolate. You don’t think he put something else there...?

“But of course I did! You don’t expect to survive the entire day on sugar, do you? As your big brother, I can’t overlook that!”

—Oh, man...

Planisphere Pitch: B+

As a reconnaissance unit—amongst other things—Viking is built to understand the many rhythms and fluctuations of sound waves. That is to say, despite acting like a fool most of the time (“Hey!”), a matter of knowing the projection of sound, the direction and the type of object that emanates that specific sound is really a simple matter for him, even when he’s not concentrating on a particular direction. At this point his range is so absurd that the slightest perturbation in the air is enough to alert him... A welcomed skill when you’re dealing with Assassins and their tricky concealment or many, many eager Servants fighting for the kitchen and the right to prepare chocolate for the same person.

In a day made for communication, isn’t it natural that he made sure that all of his attention will always be on those who matter the most? Look, he’s got the spirit, ok?

—By the way, that bonus is for when he’s really trying. It’s not always.

Big Brother Charisma: A++

The ability to attract an array of 「younger siblings」 toward oneself, much like the way stars will inevitably dance around a planet in the wide, empty space.

Humans will always dream—be with destruction or rebirth, life or death, love or hate. As long as they possess a soul, they will be bound by something. Stars, they are bound, too—by gravity, by laws, by the mystery of the Universe. The Viking Project was the culmination of human’s dreams, and packed full with the wishes and hopes of them, traveled to an empty star to take their name with him. Others came after him, but he was always the pioneer. Which is to say... Perhaps, Viking is simply naturally alluring for humans. They dream, and so they are attracted to the very shape of humanity’s dreams. And just like a planet will attract stars towards itself, he will always be 「the big brother of many young siblings,」 no matter if they are made of meat or metal.

As everything else about this Servant, when you stop to think about the implications of being able to command the will of people to the point of wild abandonment, it becomes very, very disturbing. But hey, at least he’s a pure soul, right?

Swingby (Valentine): C

A special combat maneuver granted to those in contact with the cosmos and beyond. It translates into the capacity for stealing from or granting kinetic energy to an object or an enemy beyond practical limits.

By Viking’s logic since today is such a special day, that Skill should receive a special name as well, right? At this point, no one has the will to object to this... Peculiar way of thinking. Unfortunately for him who was expecting an exciting addition, other than the name it didn’t change anything else.

But oh well, if nothing else, he can use these abilities to yeet unwanted chocolate from the competition...

The Sweetness of a Distant Starlight
    Morning Clouds • Noachis Terra

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1m~2m
    Max. number of targets: 1

A Noble Phantasm specially customized for a special day, or so it’s what this Servant attests. By virtue of being something from another planet, Viking retains the ability to manipulate the perception of time from an Earthling that comes in contact with him... Or rather, of 「anything that isn’t a Martian.」

Naturally, in his mind, he’s doing something amazing by allowing the delectable pleasure of the sweetest nectar to be savored slowly and properly—isn’t that what etiquette demands? However, he failed to realize that a human’s mind is something as stretchy and squishy as the cheeks of a baby... And maybe, just maybe, there is such a thing as 「too much pleasure.」 Remind me of the meaning of euphoria, again?

A Noble Phantasm that overwhelms the target not only with all the happiness that only sugar can bring, but for what seems to them like a really, really long time. It’s just one of those unfortunate combinations that tend to happen on Valentine’s Day, as the Master is well aware. He’ll get it right next time!

A big-brother type that tries his best—way too much, in fact. He should chill, but unfortunately this isn’t a word he knows… After all, the Earth is very different from his home and it never seems to sleep. It’s constantly moving, changing, happening, much to his eternal amazement. If he stops for a second, he fears he will be out of the loop… Or maybe, as a
    outsider
    foreigner
    , he was just fed the wrong impression about us. Maybe it’s a bit of both.

Although he learned that Valentine’s Day is about conveying through material objects (specifically of the 「sweet goods」 category) the feelings in one’s heart, he took that very literally and was seen giving heart-shaped love chocos to every single Servant child (he made sure they were on the low-sugar side, we do not want cavities in this ship), even though Halloween was many months ago. As expected, the babysitters were promptly called, but thanks to the Master the situation was ultimately controlled.

Well... Even after all the commotion, Viking got himself together real quick, as it wouldn’t be very nice if he couldn’t act properly like the big brother Master so desperately needed. And needless to say, the best chocolate was still theirs. So maybe it wasn’t at all a bad day? He’s really hoping so.

“I was made out of love—for knowledge, for power or even for the simplest thing, the thrill of conquest, the dream of reaching the stars... It matters not, it was still something born from a human soul, and still gave me life, it still anchored me every day in that distant planet that I call home now. It moved me to perform my duty and even today it still moves me towards the future. I am a child of humanity, so maybe I really can’t help but to love them. But even I am allowed to have one favorite, above all others, right?”

Happy Valentines indeed, Master.

Tarrare & Twinkle Star

“A holiday that’s all about pampering children and giving them as much chocolate as they can take? Aww, I can’t wait to have my own Halloween alt!”
    This can’t be foreshadow, this can’t be foreshadow...

That weird kid

“That’s one weird kid if you ask me! Talks like an old man, even I’m changing with the times! But hey... All kids are special, I guess. He still got his Valentine’s choco.”
    That’s not a ki—

Vortimer (Santa)

“I can always appreciate someone who spreads smiles with gifts. That man understands the true spirit of Valentine’s Day!”

...Uhh, not really, no.

Neil Armstrong

“Uncle Armstrong is as lively as ever, huh! —What do you mean, that one clearly isn’t 「my Armstrong?」 Oh please, Master, I think I know the man.”
    He really doesn’t.

Laika

They’re still best friends.

“In dreams, his sister is by his side and not on the other side of the planet, forever frozen in time as she looks at the stars with glassy, empty eyes.

In dreams, he presents his siblings to the warmth of the spring breeze, to the fallen leaves of trees, to the frogs in a creek, to the gasping of a child and the soft fur of a dog.

In dreams, he sees them all again and his heart made of steel aches with a very human pain.

He misses them every single day.

But he’s sure he’ll miss this human too, on the day he returns to his silent home made of red sand and a veil of stars.

—Ahh, if only he could dream of everyone together.

He could introduce Master to all his younger siblings, and they would share ice-cream under the sun. He would introduce the younger ones to the laughter of his Master, and would tell them that it is his favorite sound in the world.

But even his heart knows when a wish is simply impossible, and so he merely dreams of his lonely planet.

He dreams of days that won’t happen.”

Oh don't mind me, I'm here with a quickie sheet to comemorate this day, it's really nothing serious.

I had this sheet ready since like... Last year and almost forgot about it AGAIN. Thankfully this year was the year. He's still pathetic but I still love this man.

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; February 15th, 2023 at 12:21 AM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Laika

They’re still best friends.
    I have deceased. Too much wholesome.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Blog Entries
    Happy Valentines, Viking. Love can reach even the farthest edges of the Universe.

i really love love love him, wf. my bleeding heart is healed. thank you so much

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleScribe View Post
    Happy Valentines, Viking. Love can reach even the farthest edges of the Universe.
    Ain't that the truth. Trust in our American blonde probes to take love everywhere. I'M HAPPY YOU LIKED HIM THANK YOU <3

Quote Originally Posted by DesReploid View Post
    I have deceased. Too much wholesome.
    Nothing like a cosmo man and his cosmo dog in this lovely day.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This is about the cutest shit I've ever seen, I adore him so fucking much. That Laika Bit has me teary

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Good to see my boy again.

And I'm loving the Zeami mentions, good to see him remembered.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vididii View Post
    This is about the cutest shit I've ever seen, I adore him so fucking much. That Laika Bit has me teary
    Friendship between a space dog and their space probe is truly something for the ages, I get you. THANK YOU <3

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Good to see my boy again.
    Much like P5, you can't know when ya boi will strike back. You never see it coming.
    Also PLEASE. ZEAMI NEEDS ALL THE LOVE I MISS HIM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Tsar of autocratic monarchy

How dare you, koldun, call me your servant?! On your knees before the tsar, or i will you hangs! Okay, koldun, this time I forgive. But if you dare to dare again - I will order you to be driven through the ranks five times, understand ?!

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Tsar Nicholas I Romanov
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Russian empire
    Armament: Saber, heavy whip

STRENGE — C
    ENDURANCE — C
    AGILITY — C
    MANA — C
    LUCK — C
    NP — B

Class skills:

Mad Enhancement D

The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Rank up for all parameters, but most of one's reason is robbed.

Berserker remains sensible and dialogue is possible with him. However, due to a strong guilt complex, his temper and perseverance, it can sometimes be difficult to negotiate with him.

Personal skills:

Suppression of dissent A

A special skill available to those rulers who have suppressed any dissent throughout their life in power. The Servant will be surrounded by a kind of aura that suppresses the enemy's desire to fight the skill owner and imposes fear and awe on them. Weak wills may even fall to their knees before a servant. This effect can be bypassed with Nature of Rebellious spirit or Courage, and this skill does not work against kings, princes, and other rulers.

Berserker's rule was tough. Under him, the slightest manifestations of freethinking were suppressed. The censorship charter that came out under him was nicknamed "cast iron" by his contemporaries. It was forbidden to print almost everything that had any political overtones. Increased censorship was associated with European revolutions. Sometimes it got to the point that some censors under Berserker doubted whether it was possible to let news like “such and such a king died” go into print. The Berserker himself always, before entering the battle, first probes the opponents with the help of this skill.

I'm not going to waste my time on any scum. If you have the strength to move, then we will fight

Protection of the Faith(B)

That Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.

Berserker was brought up in the spirit of Orthodox Christianity, which was reflected in his worldview. He does not allow anyone to criticize his faith. This also serves as a major problem when he interacts with magicians as he believes that all magic comes from the devil.

Bear in mind, koldun, I do not want to sell my soul and will not.

Imperial Privilege D

This skill is an ability, thanks to the owner's perseverance, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be acquired in a short amount of time.

The Berserker is able to gain Swordsmanship, Riding, Military Tactics, Charisma, Boxing, and Mind's Eye, although some of these skills may have a lower rank. The reason for this is that Berserker wasn’t ready to take the throne. He was more of a soldier than a ruler.

Whether I was ready or not, I had no right to retreat. The country needed a tsar, and my refusal would be tantamount to betrayal.

Noble Phantasm:

Третье отделение
    Eyes and ears of his majesty
    C

The highest body of the political police of the Russian Empire during the reign of Berserker. Engaged in the supervision of politically unreliable persons and investigation.

This is a group of 16 low-ranking heroic souls, similar to the one that evokes the Noble Phantasm of one Macedonian king. Each of these souls has the Espionage and Wipe skills. Their purpose is to observe and relay to Berserker accurate information about enemies and so on. In addition, they can censor sources of information in this way, be it books or videos. They can also, by touching a person's head, read his memories and thoughts.

It should be remembered that the Third Section can assist the Berserker in combat. They have enough combat experience to fight against stronger servants.

Each of these heroic souls is devoted to Berserker, each of them is ready to sacrifice himself for him. This group is led by a man named Alexander von Benckendorff. Berserker himself appreciates the Third Section - he entrusts them with responsible tasks, in addition, he tries not to risk them

Царскосельская железная дорога
    His Majesty's Road
    C

The first railway in the country of Berserker, built under him. Its construction marked the beginning of a slow transition from an agrarian country to an industrial power. This phantasm allows the Berserker to connect two points of space with each other using portals. He can only use this ability once, as only one railroad was built under him. Portals can be used by other participants in the Grail War, but without a Berserker it is dangerous to do so. During his lifetime, Berserker ordered to make the gauge of the railway 85 millimeters larger than in other European countries, fearing a war on the territory of his country. If someone wants to use the portal without the help of Berserker, then the consequences may be different and not always favorable.

Торговая Казнь
    Emperor's Wrath
    C

This NP looks like a heavy executioner's whip. This is the epitome of Berserker's heavy domestic politics, where whip punishments, also called trade executions, have become quite numerous. The berserker uses this whip only as a punishment weapon, preferring to fight with a saber.

This whip has the ability to inflict up to a hundred blows in one stroke, which makes it similar to the fencing technique of one Japanese swordsman. With one swing of this whip, the Berserker can inflict up to a hundred blows, which will immediately be reflected on the opponent's body. The number of hits is chosen by the Berserker.

Декабрьское смятение
    Winter mourning day
    B

Berserker's most disliked Noble Phantasm, a crystallization of a famous event that happened right on the day of his coronation. The Berserker will not use this NP voluntarily, only a command seal can force him to do so, however, in this case, the Master of the Berserker will face retribution.

When activated, Berserker and his opponents will be pulled into Reality Marble, repeating the famous events of December. Berserker's opponents will stand on the frozen Neva, while Berserker himself, standing on the shore, orders his soldiers to shoot cannons at the ice. If the enemy does not die from a cannonball hit, he will have to swim in very icy water.

Description:

Likes: Orthodoxy, his country, family, people serving their Fatherland, even if they are foreigners.
    Dislikes: Traitors, cowards, sycophants, freethinkers, magic
    Natural enemy: Decembrists, Alexander Pushkin, Vladimir Lenin

Berserker’s True name is Nikolas I Romanov, Russian tsar. Under him, the Decembrist uprising took place, censorship began to increase and dissent was suppressed, and he also lost the Crimean War.

Nicholas I is a very difficult servant. He looks at the world from the position of estate morality, which makes it difficult to deal with him. In relation to ordinary people, he is harsh and hard. Romanov will demand submission to himself, but he hates frank sycophancy. He will sincerely despise such people. However, Nikolai can respect people of simpler backgrounds if they are brave and have nobility, which the Berserker sincerely appreciates.

Despite the fact that Nicholas I may seem formidable, deep down he is a man with a strong guilt complex in relation to his country. He blames himself for the humiliating loss in the Crimean War, for not abolishing serfdom, and so on. His desire for the Grail is to try to correct these big mistakes under his rule.

Nicholas also has his own code of honor. He values loyalty and hates betrayal. You can make an alliance with Berserker without fear that he will stab in the back, in battle he will also not use meanness. For this reason, it is difficult for him to work with pragmatic servants and masters who are ready to be mean.

Because of his Orthodox upbringing, Romanov does not trust magicians, whom he refers to as kolduns. He considers them servants of the devil and can be extremely harsh towards the Master at first. Unlike many other members of the Romanov dynasty, in particular his brother, Alexander, Nicholas did not practice magic, moreover, he considered magicians dangerous troublemakers. The master should be prepared for the fact that Nikolai will call him to renounce witchcraft and repent

Relations

Florence Nightingale — Crimean Angel. I know who you are. And I have no right to hate you. You did your duty to your country. Your hands are not stained with the blood of the innocent, your soul is pure. Please leave. I want to be alone

Anastasia Romanova — I was right when I fought all these troublemakers. My beloved granddaughter, don't worry, I will never raise my hand against you, even if you have contacted evil spirits

Nikolai Gogol - So, what was your story with my brother, huh? I wanted to give his soul to the devil, you son of a bitch?!

Notes: Well, the history of the Romanov dynasty in the world of Fate interested me. Unfortunately, information about this dynasty is scarce. In my opinion, Alexander I could just be the one who signed a contract with Viy, especially since he fell into mysticism towards the end of his life. What do you think about it?

And some jokes about this tsar

Walking one day along Nevsky Prospekt, Nicholas I once met a student dressed out of uniform: an overcoat thrown over his shoulders, his hat smartly shifted to the back of his head; slovenliness was noticeable in himself.

The sovereign stopped him and sternly asked:

- Who do you look like?

The student was embarrassed, sobbed and timidly said:

- To my mother...

And he was released by the laughing sovereign.

Once, while visiting the prison, Nikolai Pavlovich went into the convict department. Here he asked everyone why he was exiled to hard labor.

- On suspicion of robbery, Your Majesty! some said.

- On suspicion of murder! others answered.

"On suspicion of arson," a third reported.

In a word, no one pleaded guilty: everyone talked about suspicions.

The sovereign approached the last prisoner. He was an old man with a thick beard, sunburned face, and callused hands.

- And what are you for? the sovereign asked.

- For the cause, the king-father! For business! In a hop, he killed a friend in a fight, grabbed him in the temple ...

“So what now?” Are you sorry, you see?

- How not to regret, sovereign father! How not to regret! He was a glorious man, God rest his soul! I orphaned his family! Do not pray to me for this sin forever!

- Is there anyone left in your homeland? the emperor asked.

“Well,” answered the old man, “an old woman, a sick son, and small grandchildren, orphans.” And I ruined them from the accursed wine. I will never atone for my sin!

Then the Emperor said in a loud voice:

- Since there are all honest people here and only this old man is guilty, so that he does not spoil these "suspected" people, remove him from prison and send him to his homeland with his relatives.

Once in a tavern, having walked up almost to the position of a chasuble, one of the smaller brethren, Ivan Petrov, swearing so strongly that a certain official, accustomed to everything, could not stand it. Wishing to calm the outrageous riot, he pointed to the royal bust:

- Stop swearing, if only for the sake of the face of the sovereign.

But the stunned Petrov replied:

- What do I care about your face, I spit on it! - then collapsed and snored. And I woke up already in the jail of the Rozhdestvensky part. The chief police chief Kokoshkin, at the morning report to the sovereign, filed a note about this, immediately explaining the punishment determined by law for such guilt. Nikolai Pavlovich imposed the following resolution: "Announce to Ivan Petrov that I spit on him too - and let him go."
    Last edited by Shezum3; February 15th, 2023 at 02:47 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Castellan's Avatar
    I clap furiously for Viking, that was so adorable.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ForewardYo! This is 2/3 of the arthurian knights I'm working on for RSW, with only Gornemant left to deal with after this. I had all the skills/NP's done and all, so it was just a matter of transcribing my lore notes and all that. Also, funny assassin schlock war contest, and I wanted to have 3 options rather than 2. Theme is linked in the epithet as usual!

Harvenger of Giants

Jack
    Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Saber, Rider
    True Name: Sir Jack
    Alternative Names: Jack, Jack the Giant Killer, Jack the Giant Slayer, Sir jack of Cornwall, Sir Jack of Camelot
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Cornwall

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: C

Height: 183 cm
    Weight: 85 kg
    Dislikes: Giants
    Just Really Can’t Stand: Giants
    Talent: Killing Giants
    Natural Enemy: Scathach-Skadi (She's a half-giant, and Jack is left with a unique moral dilemma)
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Brynhildr's Beloved, Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: His carrying case, magic sword, pickaxe, various other tools
    Catalyst: Exterminator's business card, a small effigy of a giant

"What, you expected to pull me with a beanstalk? Lad, I'm sorry to tell you, but you'd only get my Lily version."

Personality:
    Man is a rational species, whose logic has allowed them to progress from barely better than apes, to the monolithic titans of the planetary ecosystem we are today. Yet for all our brain may do for us, it can only motivate us to do so much: that is where the heart and soul comes in. With them, we are granted emotion, spurred by love, hate, desire, happiness, sadness, and intrigue. Irrational as feelings may be, they are often the source of our greatest actions and motivations- even when we can’t use our logic to understand why we feel that way, we still still feel nonetheless.

That feeling, the unknown inner flame, is what makes Jack, Jack. Giants just really annoy him, they rub him the wrong way- he thinks it might be from growing up so close to them in Cornwall, where they were romping about and eating people, but it’s something more… integral. He’s not the type to hold grudges, rather, the opposite- coming off as lackadaisical and mellow, mr carefree butterfly, floating on the wind. There’s some ambition to him, and he’s not LAZY, it’s just…. His mannerisms are best described with the statement, “Yeah, sure, whatever mate, let’s go grab a pint about it.”. Yet for that same man to turn around when someone merely mentions a giant, a foxy grin of excited glee on his face… that’s Jack, simple as.

“I just don’t like em. They’re too big, they’re evil 99% of the time, they eat people and their livestock. Buncha’ cunts! An’ don’t get me started with the, ‘oh Jack, yer being so mean, what else are they to eat?’ shit, out of the 100 left here in Britain, 87 know magic, and the rest have sorcerer friends, they can solve that issue if they want. Fuck em’.”

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment A+
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.

Jack had many exploits where his stealth and guile allowed him to remain hidden from his colossal foes, to the point where he stayed the night in a castle of a 3-headed giant whilst watching over a notably noisy son of King Arthur, before robbing the giant in the morning. The same giant would then gift Jack a cloak (see: coat) of invisibility, raising this skill to the rank of A+. Said Cloak has been implemented as part of this skill instead of as a noble phantasm.

Magic Resistance C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of greater magecraft and Greater Rituals. Usually a skill linked to the Knight classes, Jack possesses it at a low rank due to multiple successful confrontations with magic-wielding giants, as well as sorcerers.

Personal Skills:

Monstrous Strength A
    A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill.

Jack... frankly doesn't know where his strength comes from. He considers himself a general freak of nature, and hypothesizes he could have been touched by the fae as a child, but he really just doesn't know. Regardless, even before becoming an adult, Jack was committing superhuman feats of strength. His first kill, for instance, versus the giant Cormoran involved him digging a giant pitfall trap (Cormoran having been described as a giant large and strong enough to build an island by carrying limestone out to sea) and cracking his skull open with a pickaxe.

Giant Beast Hunt C
    A Skill that denotes having abundant combat experience against giant enemy lifeforms. However, against Giants specifically, it's rank rises drastically, to the rank of EX.

"Listen mate, I'm known fer one thing. It's where I get my title, it's how I got the King to knight me: it's killing Giants. I'm good with other big beasts, but that's mostly just because of applied knowledge. If you want a catch-all behemoth-buster, you go to that more masculine version of the King- you want to kill a giant, you come to me."

Instinctual Wisdom C+
    A skill derived from Jack's own cleverness, and ownership of a Cap of Wisdom. In every account of him slaying a giant or sorcerer, it was not by some godly aid, but instead by his own merrits, using his mind, body, and tools at hand to defeat them.

Grants the skill Instinct at C+ rank, the positive modifier from the cap, alongside generalized wisdom about layouts and locales one may find themself in.

Lore“Giants are a humanoid phantasmal species which lived during the age of gods-
    After the Age of Gods ended, the majority of the Phantasmal Species went to the Reverse Side of the World. However giants weren't able to access to the Reverse Side of the World because the Reverse Side only allows spiritual bodies or souls there - giants are bound to their flesh so they can't get in. The giant race would dwindle around the world, though the remaining giant race would linger in Britain as the mystery was relatively high. By the time of King Arthur era, the giants were extinct.”
    -An Excerpt from official Academic Records of the Clock Tower

While there is leagues more listed about beings under the umbrella term of “giant”, in the clock tower records, this is notably the only section where there is any semblance of error- not a great one, but merely a discrepancy when the Old English was translated. Instead, a more truthful reading of the last sentence listed above would be: “By the end of King Arthur’s era, the giants were extinct.”

When King Arthur, or rather, Artoria, was born, there were approximately 100 giants left in Britain. By the hand of a man born but a year before her, there would be none left when her reign was over.

Jack was born the son of a Cornish farmer, sharp of mind, and freakishly strong. Around the age of 16 however, A giant known as Cormoran began to terrorize their fields, and the fields of their neighbors, eating them and livestock. Jack saw the problem, and one night, dug a massive pitfall trap big enough to ensnare the giant, before leaping in, and killing him with the pickaxe he had used to dig the hole. He earned the nickname, “Jack the Giant Slayer” from this, and even got his first sword to mark the occasion.

However, this moniker would mark him, as another giant, Blunderbore, would come and entrap Jack with a magical spell, ascending a certain beanstalk to his enchanted castle, where he and his brother planned to cook and eat Jack. Jack however, would escape from their clutches, and end up killing them by strangling them with chains they had in their castle, before stabbing them to death. He freed the maidens that it turned out were being held captive there, and returned home to Cornwall, but by the time he was a grown man, leaving home, his path was set in stone: polish off the rest of the colossal bastards.

For the next decade or so, Jack would wander about Britain, tracking down and killing giants, one after another. He’d drop the heads off at the gate of Camelot as proof of death, and while the regime appreciated the service… you can’t just drop off giant bloody heads outside the perfect city and not be seen as a crazed maniac. It wasn’t until a chance meeting with Arthur’s child, Mordred, that he would gain any positive recognition from the King. Having traveled down to Wales to kill a two headed giant (tricking it into cutting its stomach open), Jack would meet the prince outside the Castle, they having been dispatched to take it on. Conversing with Mordred while bagging the heads, he agreed to become the Prince’s retainer for the time, the pair joining together to go cut down a few of Mordred’s own. They cut down a few together, but Mordred still didn’t appreciate the aspect of stealth in the equation, so Jack would take him to secretly stay the night in a three-headed giant’s castle. In the morning, the giant, old and wise, much less ravenous than his contemporaries, would actually reason with Jack when he revealed himself, and gifted him three tools in exchange for his life: boots of swiftness, a cap of knowledge, and cloak of invisibility.

The pair would then turn their voyage back towards Camelot, but not before one more encounter: a woman bewitched by Lucifer himself. Back in the mortal plane once more, Jack, through surprising him with his monstrous physical abilities, and the new tools he had acquired, beheaded the devil, sending him back to Hell. He’d then return with Mordred to Camelot, where he became Sir Jack, knighted by the King, taking a position in the line of succession for Mordred’s seat at the inner table.

Jack would continue his quest to rid Britain of its giants- at one point, running a gauntlet through them as they built a massive lair beneath the earth, slaying the mighty two headed Thunderel who came to ambush him after his exit. He would slowly whittle down the rest of them, until there was only one left: Galligantus, the largest giant of them all. Most were ranging from 10-20 meters in height, but he was double that, at 40. Galligantus was a malicious old creature, allying himself with sorcerers to create an enchanted castle, where he lurked, hidden, with a legion of nights and ladies he had captured kept there. One of the ladies was a Duke’s daughter, her father beseeching Jack to go find and save her. He did, but for all he looked, he was no mage- he couldn’t break through the enchantment to find the thing. It was only when he came across a strange old man, missing an eye, and asked him if he by chance knew anything, did he finally learn the location of Galligantus. Traveling into the castle, Jack would find the captured knights and ladies turned into animals- but when he engaged Galligantus and his sorcerers head on, he cut the giant’s head clear off, depowering the ritual keeping everyone transformed. While the sorcerers fled, he would bring all the captives to the safety of the Duke.

After being pressured into a whirlwind marriage to his daughter (and subsequent hurricane divorce, as he forgot her name on the evening of their wedding day) Jack returned to wander Britain for the next few years. He would occasionally aid other knights, hunt magical beasts, but his life’s work so far, the extinction of giants… it was over. He didn’t slide into a depression or lack of practice or anything, but… he felt lost.

It was around this time that the fall of Camelot began. Jack was largely disconnected from the politics of the round, and thus was not part of the forces of either side. He did hear however, that the prince he had worked aside, Mordred, was the one challenging the King’s throne. In a worryingly nonchalant fashion, he decided, “Well that’s a shit plan, you’ll destroy the country- I’d better go talk to the lad, see if I can help him salvage it.” And headed to Camlann.

While he got past the blockade on account of his collection of tools, and freakish physicality, by the time he got to the battlefield… it was over. There was nothing he could do. He’d spend the rest of his days in his estate, acting as a warden in the surrounding area against the chaos that had been unleashed by the fall of Camelot, passing away peacefully in his sleep from old age.

However, something odd had occurred when he died. Jack had not entered the throne of heroes as most of the others in Arthurian England did. His spirit went elsewhere- the Reverse Side of the world. As it had turned out, during the fall of Camelot, the freshly-ensnared Merlin had tried to aid Artoria. Unable to exit the Reverse Side, blocked by the enchantments of Morgan LeFay, he attempted to engineer a spell that would transport all still trying to aid The King to her side at Camlann- he would transport them through the Reverse Side to protect her, almost like a Reverse-Avalon. But as it was a last-ditch effort, and he was caught unawares, the spell faltered, only reaching the borders of the battlefield, where one former member of The Round, and two candidates had made it. It would trace their souls, and when they finally passed, instead of ascending to the throne, their Spirit Origins would then travel to The Reverse Side, to a Grove prepared by Merlin for their transport, settling into a coffin of glass and gold.

There, Jack and the two others sleep, their forms as servants resting, and forgotten- Merlin assuming his spell had failed completely. Only if Merlin himself were to leave, and/or his tower to fall, would they awaken, released from their coffin cocoons as servants.

Noble Phantasms:

Cormoran Corpse Carrier
    D Rank
    Container-type Noble Phantasm

Not one to let much go to waste, Jack used some of the scraps of Cormoran's clothes to make a bag, finding the material to be enchanted. The giant's wife had used her apron, which was of the same make, to aid Cormoran in carrying rocks to construct St Michael's Mount. Jack used it to transport the heads of slain giants to Camelot, as well as carry his tools.

A carrying case for various tools and weapons Jack possesses. It functions as a "bag of holding", stowing anything put inside it, displacing it to a secluded section of the Reverse side, shrinking things down to fit, so long as a portion of them can enter initially. The case itself is supremely durable.

Shoes of Swiftness
    D Rank
    Boots-type Noble Phantasm

A Pair of shoes that Jack sourced from the Three-headed Giant, that bestow the wearer with superhuman agility. Activating by way of his twitch movements, they can raise his agility to A Rank.

HellCutter
    C Rank
    Anti-Demonic
    Single-target

A magic sword, single-sided, about a meter in length. Jack received it from his shakedown of the three-headed giant. While he was unsure of its exact enchantment, he would eventually find two things about it- it was incredibly durable for one, almost never needing to be sharpened. The second, he discovered when he came face to face with honest-to-God Lucifer, managing to behead the fallen one with his blade’s anti-demonic properties.

It is mostly just a large, magically durable greatsword, but against demonic foes, it’s power rises above its rank.

Relationships:
    Mordred- “Eyyy, there’s the lad! C’mon now, you’ve got to tell me what that rebellion nonsense was about over drinks- now come on, I’m buying.”

Artoria (Lancer)- “Well if it ain’t the king! How’ve you been, yer highness? No, no, Im not letting the blood drip on your carpet, don’t worry-“

Arthur- “Huh… Yer the king, but you’ve got more of a jaw on ya… well hey, no matter-that, I want to talk about the massive monster corpse behind ya- so do you prefer to go at it from-“

Cu Chulainn (Caster)- “…You’re around my years, sure, but ye feel like someone older that I met once… you got a grandpa in England by any chance?”

Sir Safir- “Caught him staring at Lancelot’s ass once when I was in to drop off a head. Lad got real flustered over it, thought he was gonna try and kill me. Pretty funny, eh?”

Sir Gornemant- “Ah- hey, funny story about the guy, I almost tracked him down to try and kill him once! Complete accident, but when I heard ‘giant man with an enchanted castle’ I had to look into it. I saw it was built for humans when going up to it, and we had a good laugh and dinner. Good man, good man…”

Melissa- “Mel? Fuckin’ love Mel, she’s great- we’ve already got plans to see if we can go hunt down something massive for her to enlist with that book of hers.”

NARNIA- “I was talking to Caspian, and he was telling me this Grand story about this half-giant witch, some lion, and a wardrobe. It was a real good tale about that land of his, but I can’t remember most of it- he got to mentioning some giants fought for the good side against her, and I got hung up on that. Can you believe that? Good Giants? If he can ever take me there, I’ll believe it when I see it.”

Laevateinn- “Giant made, but she ain’t quite one, so I’ve got no issues with her. Bum deal she’s got with that end of the world nonsense though. Not a bad kid.”

Bradamante-Myrddin- “I know full well what it’s like, losing all your tools before a fight- when I was but a lad, I had to do the brothers in with their own kitchen knife and some chains. She’s managing well, or at least that ‘shine-knuckle’ thing she’s improvised is.”

Saint Pelagia- “So you got him twice by breathing on him, and I cut his head off… well ma’am, I’m starting to think Satan’s a little bitch.”

“Hanna and Barberra”- “Honestly, they make me laugh my ass off… the mouse keeps doing this thing where he traps the cat by closing a door on it, and all I can think of is when I got Thunderel the same way with a drawbridge! Those two are a little class-act..”

Creator Notes:-As stated up top, another servant for Reverse-Side Walpurgisnacht! The sole assassin of the main party, I've been wanting to do something with him for a while. Got around to finishing it shortly after noon, but I was at work so I couldn't format it how I wanted

- I have no idea how to bold lore without fucking with the collapse tag, hence why it is out in the middle

-Skull, I am incredibly sorry for any transgressions I may have made against you and your people with this sheet

-Man, he really hates giants.

Last edited by Vididii; April 19th, 2024 at 08:11 PM.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Servant, Rider. …Huh, I was workshopping a snarky comment, and then I get here and I see it’s some kid who’s barely even an adult that called to me ‘to help save the world’… And now I just feel kind of depressed. …Eh, don’t worry, I’ll be back in the zone soon enough.’

Ascension

…To be an entertainer is to be at the behest of an audience. If your Saint Graph Ascension system deems that I should be taken apart and put back together again in a better form… then I don't mind. It's happened plenty of times to me before, quite frankly. Metaphorically speaking, I mean. Being taken apart physically, that is new, I will say.

True Name: ‘Stańczyk’, Stanisław Gąska(?)
    Class: Rider
    Other Qualifying Classes: Lancer, Caster, Foreigner, Watcher
    Source: Historical Fact, Polish Art and Literature
    Region: Poland
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Human

Parameters:

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: A
    NP: B

I’m not exactly a man or woman, but I don’t really mind how you see me… any pronouns are fine, Master.’
    Height/Weight: 163 cm, 45 kg
    Natural Enemy: Polish Monarchy
    Traits: Servant, Feminine Looking, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armaments: Marotte, Magecraft
    Catalyst: A certain marotte, a letter concerning the 1514 capture of Smolensk by the Muscovites
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance D

A Skill which grants protection against harmful magical effects. While Rider lived in the time of the European Renaissance, a time period known for innovation and progress in the realm of occultism alongside other arts and sciences, no real anecdotes of Rider themself being involved with magecraft exist, meaning this Skill has a quite low rank.

I kind of wish I didn’t have any rank at all in this… if I didn’t cancel low level spells, I could probably put together some good physical comedy bits with Magecraft.

Riding C

A Skill which denotes the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. At C rank, the bearer’s ability to handle mounts and vehicles with which they are specifically trained is flawless, and other vehicles and animals can be handled with above-average skill. However, this does not extend to Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Rider is familiar with forms of transportation common to a noble court such as horseback riding, but their lack of experiences with the common non-standard mounts of the Rider class limits this skill to an average level.

Ah, if my level in this is so substandard, why do I qualify as a Rider? Oh, don’t worry, you’ll find out in due time, my faithful companion…

Personal Skills
    Magecraft D

Knowledge of modern Thaumaturgy. Rider was the last of the bloodline of a lesser magus family of Poland, and possessed decent knowledge of Renaissance era Magecraft. Their specialization is in forms of divination and astrology, allowing for gathering of information from afar. However, because their connection to occultism have been lost to the historical record for the most part, only surviving in their continued cultural association with bearing insight into future history, and their very average abilities, Rider’s rank in this Skill is quite low.

Sorry for the poor showing, but I was an entertainer first and a magus second, you see… Although I suppose I was also a political philosopher second too, so that may not be particularly convincing.

Era Observation A+

Denotes an exemplary ability in perceiving the ‘flow of eras’, similar in nature to the Skill Human Observation but on a larger scale. Rider is known just as much, if not more, for their talents in perceiving the flow of events around them in their time as for their wit as a court jester. Rider’s ability to ‘map out’ the changing politics of the world around them is nearly unmatched, being able to form large-scale strategies exploiting the current state of the world around them as a result.

Some Skills possessed by Servants could be considered akin to curses rather than boons, yes? Well, quite frankly, this ability is something like that, in my eyes. The ability to see my homeland’s fortunes decay, sitting at the side of the one in the driving seat but with no real ability to exact change… quite an unfortunate role, wouldn’t you agree?

Satirization B

A Skill in which the user's mere presence causes other Noble Phantasms within their vicinity to rapidly lose power and transform into a mocking, sarcastic, even comedic imitations of themselves. In maximum effect, legendary sacred swords would turn into flabby rubber swords, unbreakable spears would have the durability of a wooden chopstick, and powerful laser beams would become harmless light shows.

Rider served as the Court Jester by the side of some of Poland’s most famous monarchs, and excelled at using satire to criticize the rulers and their officials on their handling of political and court matters, as befit their profession. Through usage of rhetoric and wit alone, Rider can degrade even the greatest of heroes.

In politics, people are dishonest, myself included. But all those nobles, sitting up in their ivory towers, it’s easy for them to lose perspective. So, I figure my job is to come the closest anyone can to telling the truth… make sure they all, no matter how high they elevate themselves, still have to see that they’re humans at the end of the day, and that they’re not doing a particularly good job of being said humans.

Restraint D

Denotes ability for one to hide their true intentions. Can be used both to prevent outside observers from accurately reading their emotions, as well as conceal killing intent until right before an attack is initiated.

Rider possesses this as one known for using comedy as a medium to deliver harsh criticism to their social superiors, while at the same time being able to exist within said spaces. A Skill to push the line of what is considered acceptable, while at the same time avoiding saying anything which could truly provoke the ire of authority. A necessity for a court jester as politically outspoken as Rider.

Huh, didn’t think this’d count as a Skill… this is just a basic filter for social situations, nearly all folks have one of those. Although it is true that I’ve been in lots of situations in the court where I’ve had to suppress my desire to stab someone…

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Autorytatywny Błazen
    Stir the Nation, but Leave the Sacred Things Untarnished

Scatter and upend, but with the land and people intact. Dizzy and spin about in my festival… Autorytatywny Błazen!

NP type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~5
    Targets: 1 person

Rider’s marotte, turned into a Noble Phantasm representative of their ‘authority’ as a well-respected figure known for their political acumen. While in its most basic form appearing to be nothing more than a simple prop stick, Rider has modified it using Magecraft to give it several ‘gimmick’ functions in a fashion not dissimilar from the mechanical parts in more modern marottes. Various features such as a smokescreen, a spring-loaded projectile, and basic illusion and elemental attack spells have been imbued.

When released, Rider performs a swing of this Noble Phantasm which causes the immediate space around them to twist and revolve around, inflicting damage to living creatures and forcefully repositioning everything within. Servants with limited Magic Resistance will find themselves momentarily disarmed, and while Rider cannot attack with this Noble Phantasm again immediately afterwards, usage of magecraft or another form of follow-up attack is possible while the enemy is disorientated.

This effect is modeled off of Rider’s appearance as a character in the acclaimed early 20th Century Polish drama The Wedding, where they as a ghost offer their Marotte to a journalist and instruct him to ‘stir the nation’, inciting him to rebel against the current status quo to reclaim a sense of Polish independence and identity. This rebellion is paired alongside a notion of Rider as a carnivalesque figure, a ‘fool’ who speaks wisdom in a fashion which breaks expected boundaries. Rider, one who rebels against what is considered ‘normal’ in the name of loyalty to their nation, overthrows even that which constitutes the natural order for just a moment at a small scale, all wrapped up in a magic trick of making things vanish and move about typical of a performer.

Niedźwiedź w Klatce
    I am a Fool, But Your Folly is Greater

…You want to know the reason I’m not telling any real jokes like a fool ‘should’, Master? Well, it’s because I imagine that no matter how hard I try, this Noble Phantasm will always be funnier than any joke I ever have or ever will make.

NP type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~20
    Targets: 1 person

A Noble Phantasm which acts as Rider’s apparent claim to the class. One of the best-known anecdotes of Rider is said to have involved a hunting trip of King Sigismund the Old, in which he had a huge bear brought from Lithuania released into a rural Polish forest so that he could hunt it. Over the course of the hunt, the bear felt cornered and rushed directly at the King, Queen and their courtiers, causing great panic. In the aftermath, the King criticized Rider for having ran away instead of staying to defend the King as the other men had done, for how it showed his cowardice and foolishness. Rider was said to have replied that it was more foolish to have let the bear out of its cage to begin with, a remark which has been interpreted by later commentators to be applicable to both the immediate situation and the King’s careless handling of captured vassal states which he did not incorporate into his lands properly.

This Noble Phantasm automatically takes effect when a figure who bears antagonistic intentions towards Rider to the extent of desiring their death (such as an opposing Master or Servant in a Grail War) vocally expresses criticism of traits of Rider relating to their ‘weakness’, either of a physical or mental sort. Upon doing so, an adult brown bear will spontaneously and inexplicably appear a short distance away from the target and immediately begin to charge at and attempt to maul them. While this bear is relatively speaking not that dangerous, being only marginally larger, more durable and stronger than a non-magical instance of its species as well as lacking any self-preservation instinct, it also has a powerful inherent mental interference effect placed on it that causes those who it is currently charging towards (whether they are the proper target or not) to panic, making them more likely to act in poor judgement.

A rebuttal. Essentially, this Noble Phantasm is Rider’s way of communicating that for how much of a ‘fool’ they are, their opponents are just as liable to act as foolish as them under certain circumstances.

This Noble Phantasm notably does not activate unless Rider is within a potential target’s line of sight when they make an activating comment. However, 'being within line of sight' for this Noble Phantasm's purposes can include forms of long-distance real-time remote viewing, such as digital surveillance and scrying spells.

Additionally, this Noble Phantasm’s summoned instances and mental-interference effect slightly increase each subsequent time it is activated on a single target, which is why the listed rank has a ‘+’ modifier.

Polonia, Gwiezdnej Omen
    Polska, My Interlocking Star

I am no warrior, but I ride in war’s wake. I carry it with me now… my Polonia, my Gwiezdnej Omen.

NP type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~100
    Targets: 50 people

Rider’s other Noble Phantasm typically exclusive to this class. A representation of their nature as an important cultural figure of Polish history both in their own time and long after, particularly starting with the 19th century and beyond. One who became an embodiment of both the hopes and doubts of those who wished for their country’s independence… that is an important part of Rider’s nature as a Heroic Spirit, just as much as their ‘actual’, ‘historical’ self.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a large clockwork construct partially modeled off of Rider’s Magecraft but much grander than anything they could have created in life, based off of their intricate understanding of the nature of their country as seen through their eyes, a ‘product of the interactions between people too grand in scale to fully map.’ This construct is named Polonia, after the national personification of the country of Poland.

As Polonia looms overhead, Rider calls down blasts of magical energy onto the battlefield, a struggle emblematic of the Polish people’s own. Even as they lost their independence, even as they have been occupied on different sides throughout conflicts such as the World Wars, Poland as a nation will continue to exist as long as its people do. The land itself is not needed for there to be a Poland, as can be seen by how this Noble Phantasm floats through the air.

According to Rider, this Noble Phantasm takes the form it does by virtue of their association with stars as ‘those which portended a difficult future’ in the Jan Matejko painting bearing their name, an artwork which has helped formed the vision of them in the popular consciousness. Activating this Noble Phantasm brings about said difficult future in a controlled environment, dragging the battlefield into a violent struggle.

Lore
    The legendary court jester of Poland, who served during the reigns of Alexander Jagiellon, Sigismund the Old and Sigismund Augustus. While little was known of his life prior to his role, up to and including his real name, he accrued notice from contemporary commentators, who recorded some of his exploits and praised him for his willingness to fight the hypocrisy of the court and even the king and queen themselves. He also gained fame for his keen intelligence and political insight, with him having pushed past his role as a mere entertainer to ensure he has been remembered also as a legitimate intellectual.

While his legend attained great fame within his own lifetime, the cultural importance of Stańczyk persisted even past his death, with him continuing to be held up as an example of the importance of Polish national identity. Jan Matejko, one of the most acclaimed painters of Polish history, had Stańczyk as one of his favourite historical figures and inserted him into several of his notable history paintings, including a painting titled for the figure himself which has become one of his most famous and internationally recognized. Following the partitions of Poland, Stańczyk began to appear throughout the country’s literature as a symbolic representation of the country’s struggle for independence.

Following the failures of the November and January uprising, Stańczyk became further symbolically coopted with the release of a series of satirical pamphlets bearing his name, which wrote of the issues of armed rebellion and the need for Poland to find some form of compromise. A political faction arose from the idea these pamphlets popularized, which adopted the name ‘Stańczycy’, the plural form of Stańczyk. Stańczyk thus had become a favoured symbol of both the radical and conservative sides of the debate surrounding Polish independence.

This Heroic Spirit has been empowered by his role as a symbol and his different interpretations throughout later forms of art, having ascended past a mere court jester to a decently powerful Heroic Spirit who has become a representative of his homeland’s national identity.

As for their androgynous appearance, they claim that having been so ‘rewritten’ by their country as a whole’s perceptions alongside their ‘blending together’ with Polonia means that the concept of gender has lost meaning to them, but they also point out that Jan Matejko’s depiction of them as a bearded, severe-looking man was modeled off of the painter himself and most certainly wasn’t accurate, leaving it somewhat ambiguous what they identified as in life, if anything. As they are now, they are fine with observers perceiving them as any gender, and referring to them accordingly.

Likes: ‘People who make others laugh. I don’t mean dollar-store quality comedians or your average internet edgelord, I mean people with principles and a message behind their jokes, and the technical skill to make them land. I might have had some issues with my position after a while, but there’s a reason I gravitated towards becoming a jester to begin with. I enjoy the art of it all.

Dislikes: ‘Politics. Unfortunately, to sustain a population past a certain size, at least some level of bureaucracy is necessary, but… look, working as part of a royal court is a very quick way to lose your faith in humanity, that’s all I’ll say.

Wish for the Grail: ‘Hm, a wish-granter… I’ve got to say, I haven’t really thought of it that much. Props to the people with grand ambitions, but a hypothetical of that scale isn’t really something a cynic like me tends to think over that much, as it seems too unrealistic. I guess as a representative of Poland, I’d make sense to wish for something that would benefit the people there… but honestly, my first instinct’s to try and incorporate it into Polonia, to see if I can use it to improve it for future summonings. Do you think that makes me kind of lousy person?

A keenly intelligent and bitterly sarcastic individual. While they hold a great love for their homeland, they are somewhat mixed on how closely associated they have become with their country as a symbolic figure, understanding the issues which fervent nationalism can bring about. Even so, they can appreciate how time has moved forward following their passing in the Renaissance, and how even with the difficulties and political issues of the modern world as a whole, with progress still needing to be made to build truly ideal nations, progress has still evidently been made both socially and technologically.

As a Servant, Rider is liable to mock and rebuke their Master frequently while still remaining loyal, true to their nature as a court jester. While this of course means that they will struggle with certain kinds of Masters, one who can take these criticisms to heart and try to improve accordingly is likely to win Rider’s respect and further loyalty. They believe improvement is impossible unless the bad aspects of something is brought to light and exposed to scrutiny… effectively, their barbs are their way of showing their care for the world as a whole around them, a world they love and want to see progress forward.

Although it helps that for certain people and institutions, taking the piss out of them is also really fun.

Relationships
    Kadoc Zemlupus: ‘Ooo, I like this one.

King-Trait Servants: ‘You know, sometimes I wonder why there’s so much aristocracy in the Throne… and then I remember most folks don’t see royals in the same fashion us court jesters do. I’m just sort of naturally inclined towards not seeing people on thrones as particularly great… and I will say, looking at least some of this group over, I’m inclined to think I’m not entirely wrong to stick with my guns on that.

Niya: ‘Haha! Well, that’s Polska for you. Seems even our pre-Christian divinities are the hard-working, proud and gloomy type.

Pan Twardowski: ‘Well, aren’t you a real joker yourself. How about you do the world as a whole a favor, and piss off to your little time-out corner again, got it, skurwiel?

Mathurine de Vallois: ‘Huh… I’d have figured any other jesters who bullshitted their way to the Throne’d be just as much of a cynical bastard as me, but this woman here is… painfully genuine. It’s admirable, really, that she can stick to living like that even now. …Hey, you there! Would you be interested in grabbing drinks and chatting jester to jester together sometime?

Bond Craft Essence
    The Cynic on the Stage

A lot of great comedians are well known for their best work being the product of some form of sadness. It's even got a name, the 'sad clown paradox'. For folks like them, comedy is a way to deal with feelings of grief, trauma or loneliness as a form of coping mechanism.

I wouldn't necessarily call myself a cheerful person, but I think it would be unfair to claim myself as part of that group. I don't have some messed-up past or deep-seated issues at the core of my role as a jester. But even then, I'm not a particularly optimistic or cheery person either.

In my case, it's less sadness and more… dissatisfaction.

I don't like the world, heck, I don't even like my country that much even though I've become a sort of national symbol of it. But what it comes down to is… I want to. I want to see people content and free of any of the issues which plague them. I want to see my country, humanity and the world as a whole become happy and peaceful places, without any of the myriad issues I notice always plaguing the back of my mind.

Comedy, in my mind, is a way to confront that which you think is wrong without coming across as a pessimist or killjoy. What it's all about is taking that which bothers you and centering it, not solely by having it exist, but by making it the punchline, and make others laugh in agreement at how awful this thing that bothers you is. Maybe even then, they'll agree it needs to change.

So that's why I tell jokes. Until I see the world change for the better, and can smile truly from the heart… I'll keep telling jokes, and try my best to keep my bitching at least somewhat funny.

Creator’s Notes
    Least depressed Pole be like

Sources: This Artist (The specific images I used have been removed from their pixiv page, I found them reuploaded elsewhere), This Tweet

Originally wasn’t planning to make this a pseudo-genderswap, but after I decided on human Marx fc I ended up finding that after a bit of looking the art that matched the vibes I was looking for the best tended to be either genderswaps themself or very androgynous, and I ended up deciding to roll with it. Funny how that works sometime.

I hope at least one person finds the second NP concept as funny as I do, because that’s probably the part of the sheet I’m the most proud of.

Anyway, some of this information might be bullshit because when I was researching I found all the sources on Wikipedia for this gent are Polish links and I can’t read Polish so please take me with a grain of salt on the things strewn about here

Blog Entries
    Gaska my beloved...

I love this creature dearly. This is such a natural take on a comedian, someone who isn't comic relief themselves but produces their comedy on purpose, and does so in spite of their own sadness.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Vididii you can make the Lore bigger at least:

Lore“Giants are a humanoid phantasmal species which lived during the age of gods-
    After the Age of Gods ended, the majority of the Phantasmal Species went to the Reverse Side of the World. However giants weren't able to access to the Reverse Side of the World because the Reverse Side only allows spiritual bodies or souls there - giants are bound to their flesh so they can't get in. The giant race would dwindle around the world, though the remaining giant race would linger in Britain as the mystery was relatively high. By the time of King Arthur era, the giants were extinct.”
    -An Excerpt from official Academic Records of the Clock Tower

While there is leagues more listed about beings under the umbrella term of “giant”, in the clock tower records, this is notably the only section where there is any semblance of error- not a great one, but merely a discrepancy when the Old English was translated. Instead, a more truthful reading of the last sentence listed above would be: “By the end of King Arthur’s era, the giants were extinct.”

When King Arthur, or rather, Artoria, was born, there were approximately 100 giants left in Britain. By the hand of a man born but a year before her, there would be none left when her reign was over.

Jack was born the son of a Cornish farmer, sharp of mind, and freakishly strong. Around the age of 16 however, A giant known as Cormoran began to terrorize their fields, and the fields of their neighbors, eating them and livestock. Jack saw the problem, and one night, dug a massive pitfall trap big enough to ensnare the giant, before leaping in, and killing him with the pickaxe he had used to dig the hole. He earned the nickname, “Jack the Giant Slayer” from this, and even got his first sword to mark the occasion.

However, this moniker would mark him, as another giant, Blunderbore, would come and entrap Jack with a magical spell, ascending a certain beanstalk to his enchanted castle, where he and his brother planned to cook and eat Jack. Jack however, would escape from their clutches, and end up killing them by strangling them with chains they had in their castle, before stabbing them to death. He freed the maidens that it turned out were being held captive there, and returned home to Cornwall, but by the time he was a grown man, leaving home, his path was set in stone: polish off the rest of the colossal bastards.

For the next decade or so, Jack would wander about Britain, tracking down and killing giants, one after another. He’d drop the heads off at the gate of Camelot as proof of death, and while the regime appreciated the service… you can’t just drop off giant bloody heads outside the perfect city and not be seen as a crazed maniac. It wasn’t until a chance meeting with Arthur’s child, Mordred, that he would gain any positive recognition from the King. Having traveled down to Wales to kill a two headed giant (tricking it into cutting its stomach open), Jack would meet the prince outside the Castle, they having been dispatched to take it on. Conversing with Mordred while bagging the heads, he agreed to become the Prince’s retainer for the time, the pair joining together to go cut down a few of Mordred’s own. They cut down a few together, but Mordred still didn’t appreciate the aspect of stealth in the equation, so Jack would take him to secretly stay the night in a three-headed giant’s castle. In the morning, the giant, old and wise, much less ravenous than his contemporaries, would actually reason with Jack when he revealed himself, and gifted him three tools in exchange for his life: boots of swiftness, a cap of knowledge, and cloak of invisibility.

The pair would then turn their voyage back towards Camelot, but not before one more encounter: a woman bewitched by Lucifer himself. Back in the mortal plane once more, Jack, through surprising him with his monstrous physical abilities, and the new tools he had acquired, beheaded the devil, sending him back to Hell. He’d then return with Mordred to Camelot, where he became Sir Jack, knighted by the King, taking a position in the line of succession for Mordred’s seat at the inner table.

Jack would continue his quest to rid Britain of its giants- at one point, running a gauntlet through them as they built a massive lair beneath the earth, slaying the mighty two headed Thunderel who came to ambush him after his exit. He would slowly whittle down the rest of them, until there was only one left: Galligantus, the largest giant of them all. Most were ranging from 10-20 meters in height, but he was double that, at 40. Galligantus was a malicious old creature, allying himself with sorcerers to create an enchanted castle, where he lurked, hidden, with a legion of nights and ladies he had captured kept there. One of the ladies was a Duke’s daughter, her father beseeching Jack to go find and save her. He did, but for all he looked, he was no mage- he couldn’t break through the enchantment to find the thing. It was only when he came across a strange old man, missing an eye, and asked him if he by chance knew anything, did he finally learn the location of Galligantus. Traveling into the castle, Jack would find the captured knights and ladies turned into animals- but when he engaged Galligantus and his sorcerers head on, he cut the giant’s head clear off, depowering the ritual keeping everyone transformed. While the sorcerers fled, he would bring all the captives to the safety of the Duke.

After being pressured into a whirlwind marriage to his daughter (and subsequent hurricane divorce, as he forgot her name on the evening of their wedding day) Jack returned to wander Britain for the next few years. He would occasionally aid other knights, hunt magical beasts, but his life’s work so far, the extinction of giants… it was over. He didn’t slide into a depression or lack of practice or anything, but… he felt lost.

It was around this time that the fall of Camelot began. Jack was largely disconnected from the politics of the round, and thus was not part of the forces of either side. He did hear however, that the prince he had worked aside, Mordred, was the one challenging the King’s throne. In a worryingly nonchalant fashion, he decided, “Well that’s a shit plan, you’ll destroy the country- I’d better go talk to the lad, see if I can help him salvage it.” And headed to Camlann.

While he got past the blockade on account of his collection of tools, and freakish physicality, by the time he got to the battlefield… it was over. There was nothing he could do. He’d spend the rest of his days in his estate, acting as a warden in the surrounding area against the chaos that had been unleashed by the fall of Camelot, passing away peacefully in his sleep from old age.

However, something odd had occurred when he died. Jack had not entered the throne of heroes as most of the others in Arthurian England did. His spirit went elsewhere- the Reverse Side of the world. As it had turned out, during the fall of Camelot, the freshly-ensnared Merlin had tried to aid Artoria. Unable to exit the Reverse Side, blocked by the enchantments of Morgan LeFay, he attempted to engineer a spell that would transport all still trying to aid The King to her side at Camlann- he would transport them through the Reverse Side to protect her, almost like a Reverse-Avalon. But as it was a last-ditch effort, and he was caught unawares, the spell faltered, only reaching the borders of the battlefield, where one former member of The Round, and two candidates had made it. It would trace their souls, and when they finally passed, instead of ascending to the throne, their Spirit Origins would then travel to The Reverse Side, to a Grove prepared by Merlin for their transport, settling into a coffin of glass and gold.

There, Jack and the two others sleep, their forms as servants resting, and forgotten- Merlin assuming his spell had failed completely. Only if Merlin himself were to leave, and/or his tower to fall, would they awaken, released from their coffin cocoons as servants.