Page 489 of 858 FirstFirst ... 389439479484487488489490491494499539589 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,780 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    updated Cynane in preparation for Cynane Lily...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    updated Cynane in preparation for Cynane Lily...
    If you don't mind me asking, what parts did you change? I happened to look at that sheet a few days ago (as I tend to occasionally go over old sheets here in my spare time) and most of it apart from the FC seems exactly the same.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Deleted the placeholder to post the full sheet after receiving a level of divine inspiration that could give me three 5-stars in GO if I had enough Quartz. It's probably shit anyways, because Indian heroes make the people from Dragon Ball look like a bunch of toddlers and nerfing is too hard.

Archer
    Identity:
    Ghatotkacha
    Height: 218 cm (standard)
    Weight: 173 kg (standard)
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: India
    Weapon: Mace
    Alternative classes: Caster, Berserker
    Dislikes: Sunlight (secretly)
    Talents: Appearing at the most opportune time
    Natural enemy: Karna

Parameters:
    Strength: B++
    Endurance: A++
    Agility: B++
    Luck: A
    Mana: B
    NP: B+

Background
    Ghatotkacha was one of the mightiest warriors featured in the Mahabharata, born from the Pandava Bhima and the rakshasi Hidimbi. Bhima had met Hidimbi while traveling with his mother Kunti. The rakshasi was being attacked by her brother Hidimba, and the Pandava saved her. Ghatotkacha was born soon after.

Soon after the birth, Bhima had to leave his family, leaving Ghatotkacha under the care of his mother. Even so, the loyalty of the hybrid was such that Bhima only had to think of his son for him to appear accompanied by some rakshasa followers.

At the Kurushetra War, he was summoned by Bhima on the fourteenth day. This day, the battle was so long that it continued even after the sun had set. It was then when Ghatotkacha earned his renown. Being partly rakshasa, his powers increased greatly during the night, to the point of almost being invincible. Having slayed great amounts of enemies, even at daytime, the warrior Karna stood against him. The fight between the child of the sun and the ruler of night was one of the fiercest of the Mahabharata. Whenever Karna broke through Ghatotkacha’s illusions with an astra, the latter would answer with a more intense illusion. Even without using divine weapons, the son of Bhima was giving Karna a run for his money.

But the battle had to come to an end. Fearing the half-rakshasa, Duryodhana asked Karna to use his greatest weapon. Even though he was keeping it for the final duel against Arjuna, Karna obeyed. This weapon was no other than the one bestowed by Indra as a reward for his kindness: the Vasavi Shakti. With the only strike that Indra allowed, the hero of charity put an end to the life of Ghatotkacha.

After this intense combat, Krishna smiled relieved. With Vasavi Shakti having been used already, Karna couldn’t use it against Arjuna, whose victory had just been ensured.

Personality
    Ghatotkacha is depicted as an example of sacrificial hero, one who fought the greatest enemy force so that, even if defeat was the only probable result for him, his leader could win in the future.

He is an angel in a demon’s body, a gentle giant with the most heroic heart one could ever imagine. Loyal until the end, arrogance and pride didn’t exist in his heart.

Intelligent and witty, Ghatotkacha doesn’t just use brute force in battle, but also his head. With tricks and illusions, death was ensured for those who opposed his group. He was almost like the god Krishna, who won battles with trickery.

The treatment with his Master is generally good. Reliable and faithful, he’ll abide by the word of his Master without questioning him, no matter if their intentions are good or evil. Same as he was Krishna’s pawn during the Kurushetra war, he sees himself as the pawn of his Master, a disposable soldier whose only function is to fight and die on his lord’s place.

Skills
    Class skills
    Independent Action C
    Allows free movement without mana supply from the Master for an amount of time. The higher the rank, the longer the duration of this effect. C rank lets one survive for one day, provided high amounts og mana aren't used. Since rakshasa are known for drinking blood in a similar fashion to Western vampires, Ghatotkacha can slightly increase his lifespan by preying on humans, although he is reticent to do it.

Magic Resistance C
    Provides protection from magecraft depending on the rank. Ghatotkacha is immune to spells with a chant lower to two verses, but is defenseless against High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal skills
    Hybrid EX
    The denomination of an individual born from parents of different species. Ghatotkacha is a crossbreed, born from a human and a rakshasi. Thanks to this special condition, he has been granted the powers of the rakshasa race. He is able to fly, become invisible, and modify his size at will. Additionally, he obtains Divinity at E rank and Monstrous Strength at B rank, for the rakshasa are monsters and demigods at the same time. Furthermore, his Strength, Endurance and Agility receive a ++ modifier that triggers at night, increasing his capabilities to a level that a normal human can't even reach.

Battle Continuation A
    The ability to keep fighting even when severely wounded. At high ranks, one can survive for a short time even at the brink of death. Ghatotkacha was extremely resilient, unable to be finished off by Ashwatthama, who was superior to him. Even after being hit by Vasavi Shakti, he still was able to do an attack before dying.

Split-Second Assistance

A particular skill that only Ghatotkacha owns. Bhima could request his help just by thinking about him, and he'd immediately appear at his side. As a Servant, the usage of this skill is the same as that of a Command Spell from his Master giving the order of "Come to my side". While there isn't a limit to the number of times this skill can be used, it has the same limitations as a Command Spell. This means that its effects can be nullified by interference such as certain Bounded Fields or magical binds.

Noble Phantasm
    Mayavi Shakti
    O Night, deceive the world

Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:
    Mayavi Shakti literally means “the power of illusions”. A rakshasa art similar to the skill Illusionism, turned into a Noble Phantasm. Ghatotkacha won several battles combining his physical strength with a wise use of this power, and was able to face Karna without using celestial weapons thanks to it. Even when summoned in the Archer class, which is not specialized in magecraft, Ghatotkacha can display this NP at a level close to the one at which it was during his life.

When cast on himself, the illusions generated can be easily mistaken with transformations from the skill Shapeshift, since they’re combined with other rakshasa powers to augment their credibility. During the battle against Karna, Ghatotkacha didn’t have any trouble in disguising as a mountain or a cloud thanks to his flight and growth abilities. He can also manifest illusions in the shape of other rakshasa warriors as a distraction.

This Noble Phantasm may seem to have offensive capabilities, as one can feel as if they were receiving damage, but it’s not true at all. An illusion is an illusion, after all. The sensation of being hurt is just an involuntary reaction from the mind. One can dispel the illusions with sheer power, as Karna did by firing astras during the fight.

As this NP is an ability of the rakshasa, the night factor counts towards its power as well, allowing Ghatotkacha to create more complex and intense illusions as the night becomes darker and darker.

Relations
    Karna: “I enjoyed battling him, and although I was probably a bothersome pebble on the road for him, I hope he had a good time as well”.
    The last enemy Ghatotkacha faced, and the one who slew him. Since he was born from Kunti, they’re uncle and nephew, although they don’t seem to know it. He should feel hatred towards him, perhaps, but this kind giant doesn’t hold that sort of feelings.
    “We were just soldiers, pawns that fought to death because our eyes met on the battlefield. If I hadn’t died by his hand, another warrior would have killed me instead. That is why I don’t despise him”.

Arjuna: “I feel grateful for having been a great help for my lord Arjuna, but may I ask why there’s such a gloomy expression on his face?”
    Ghatotkacha’s death was one of the most important factors to decide Arjuna’s victory over Karna, and he feels happy for having been helpful. In his apathy, the Awarded Hero doesn’t feel joy about that, however.
    “That spear was intended to be used against I, Arjuna. Not against you. How regretful, to not have been able to face my fated rival at his greatest”.
    – Arjuna

Benkei: Although their origin is different and they never met, both Servants are quite similar: they are large and fearsome yet faithful to their lord, and their respective last stands were impressive. The connections are easy to see.
    “I can sense the roles of you and I weren’t different. Indeed, we are very alike. I would like to meet your lord some day, if possible”.

Rama: Like Krishna, Rama is a reincarnation of Vishnu. When they meet, Ghatotkacha can’t help but feel familiar with him, but…
    “Could you lower your blade, please…? I may be the son of a rakshasi, but that doesn’t automatically make us enemies…”
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 9th, 2018 at 07:17 PM.

Hi, I'm new to this thread, and wanted to try a shot creating a Servant Sheet.

While I can't say I hate what they did to Blackbeard in Fate/Grand Order, I wanted to create a version that was more true his modern interpretation.

"Servant Rider has responded to your summons...Ah, the look on your face tells me you know who I am. Good, then we can skip the pointless chatter. Now, tell me what you desire, and I shall bring Hell itself to your enemies! "

Class: Rider
    Identity: Edward Teach; Blackbeard
    Alternate Classes: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Man
    Origin: Caribbean Sea, Historical fact

Parameters:

STR: B

END: A

MAG: D

AGI: C

LUK: C

NP: C+

Personal Details

Height: 210cm
    Weight: 110kg
    Armaments: Flintlocks, Cutlass
    Dislikes: Privateers, Senseless killing.
    Talent: Intimidation
    Natural Enemy: Robert Maynard

Personality: In public and in battle, Blackbeard portrays himself as the typical pirate: Ruthless, cruel and bloodthirsty, all restrained behind a veneer of cunning civility. In reality, it is mostly an act designed terrorize, intimidate and mislead enemies. Behind closed doors, Blackbeard reveals himself to be a calmer and more rational man, as well as a shrewd and cunning leader who is willing to discuss battle plans with his Master. Contrary to his persona, Blackbeard also spurned the use of force unless necessary, especially towards civilians. In his eyes, slaughtering non-combatants was as not only a waste of effort and resources, but a good way of attracting unwanted attention from enemy servants and masters. Thus, he will turn on his master if ordered to kill civilians in a Holy Grail War.
    Lore

Edward Teach, better known as Blackbeard, was an English pirate who operated around the West Indies and the eastern coast of Britain's North American colonies. Little is known about his early life, but it is assumed that he was born in Bristol in 1680, before he later became a sailer under Captain Benjamin Hornigold, whose crew around 1716. Hornigold placed him in command of a sloop that he had captured, and the two engaged in numerous acts of piracy.

After Hornigold retired from piracy towards the end of 1717, Blackbeard captured a French merchant vessel, renamed her Queen Anne's Revenge, and equipped her with 40 guns. He became a renowned pirate, his nickname derived from his thick black beard and fearsome appearance; he was reported to have tied lit fuses (slow matches) under his hat to frighten his enemies. He formed an alliance of pirates and blockaded the port of Charles Town, South Carolina, ransoming the port's inhabitants. He then ran Queen Anne's Revenge aground on a sandbar near Beaufort, North Carolina. He parted company with Bonnet and settled in Bath Town, where he accepted a royal pardon. But he was soon back at sea, where he attracted the attention of Alexander Spotswood, the Governor of Virginia. Spotswood arranged for a party of soldiers and sailors to capture the pirate.

Blackbeard and his crew met his end at the hands of Robert Maynard on the 22nd of November 1718. Prior to the battle, Blackbeard swore that he would give no quarter to the enemy, and went down fighting like a man possessed. Despite taking 5 gunshots and 20 stab wounds, Blackbeard managed to take the lives of 10 of soldiers before being decapitated by Maynard himself.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    • Riding- N/A This skill has been sublimated into Voyager of the Storm.
    • Magic Resistance- D

Personal Skills:
    • Honor Among Pirates- B. A unique Skill derived from a pirate's peculiar sense of values. Low ranking Mental Pollution, Bravery, Battle Continuation and others have been combined.
      • On one hand, Blackbeard cultivated a terrifying persona, burned ships he pillaged after marooning their crew, and could be cruel even to his own subordinates. On the other hand, he was also a good commander who looked out for the well-being of his fleet, staging a blockade around Charles Town to secure medical supplies when they fell ill. Blackbeard also shied away from bloodshed if possible, allowing pillaged ships to sail free if they surrendered without a fight, and had never killed a single non-combatant in his career as a pirate.

• Voyager of the Storm- A: The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.
      • As the most infamous Pirate to come from the Golden Age of Piracy, Blackbeard was a capable leader who commanded his own fleet, and his reputation alone was enough to cow ships and towns into surrendering without a fight. He was also a skilled and experienced sailor and soldier, having served in the Royal Navy for several years before turning to Piracy.

• Devil of the Sea -B A unique skill derived from Blackbeard's sheer reputation as a ruthless pirate-one that he himself cultivated- which would later go on to become the archetype of traditional pirates in literature and media. Some examples include putting lit fuses in his hat and attach glowing coals to his beard before battle, and spicing his drinks with gunpowder. Emits an intimidating aura that lowers enemy morale, and also carries the effects of low-ranked Mana Burst (Flame), boosting his damage slightly. Can be counteracted by enemy if they have Bravery of equal or higher rank.
      • When activated, the fuses on Blackbeard's hat ignite and emit black smoke. His eyes gain a hellish red glow and his appearance blurs slightly from the hazy smoke, giving him a more demonic appearance. His blades and bullets also gain a reddish glow, as if the metal had been heated red hot.

"Listen well Master: If a man plays the fool, then it's only fools he'll persuade. But appear to be the Devil, and all men will submit."

Noble Phantasm

Scourge of the Caribbean Sea
    Queen Anne's Revenge
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-20
    Max Targets: 300
    Weighing in at 200 tons, boasting a length of 31m and armed with 40 cannons, the Queen Anne's Revenge is a 3-mast frigate that served as the flagship of Blackbeard's fleet. Built in Bristol in 1710, she was named the Concord and then La Concorde de Nante when captured by the French Navy, she served as a slave ship until she was captured by Blackbeard in 1717. Arguably the most famous pirate ship in history, it is a ghost ship in the literal sense, acting out Blackbeard's orders with no crew on board: Rigging and sails automatically unfurl and cannons load themselves. The Queen Anne's Revenge goes up one rank when Servants allied with Blackbeard board the ship, increasing its mobility and firepower. Although thevessel can manifest as a "constantly active-type Noble Phantasm" if summoned over open waters, but it can also travel on land and sky, at the cost of a heavier mana consumption.

Last edited by Wanderer_96; March 13th, 2018 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Formatting

Blog Entries
    Blackbeard: This is a really badass sheet. I've always wanted to see a TM version of Blackbeard that was closer to who he was in life rather then the goofy otaku we got in canon (not saying that character is bad, but it's definitely not what I expected Blackbeard to be), so I definitely enjoyed reading this. I have to question the lack of Battle Continuation though, given how many other legends of Blackbeard you managed to work in.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Battle continuation is bundle together in honor among pirates

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Battle continuation is bundle together in honor among pirates
    Silly, can't believe I forgot that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what parts did you change?
    Skill ranks, grammatical things. Added minor details.

The core sheet itself was fine as is. I mean, sure, it could be better, but, eh. Once I figure out how each of my Servants represent a hope of mankind even if that means being counterproductive as an aspect of said Heroic Spirit, then I'll add in the rest if/when I do the bio and write out their base personalities. It's a lot of work I don't feel like doing but will because I want to.

Sometime.

Looking forward to the rash of expected Stephen Hawking sheets.

Not really.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Looking forward to the rash of expected Stephen Hawking sheets.

Not really.
    I literally did not know the guy was dead until this minute. Well, that's sad.

Also, it shows how much Fate has corrupted me that I literally couldn't help myself from imagining what his stats and Skills could look like the moment you wrote that. Hawking radiation NP, anyone?

Blog Entries
    Well, that's sad.

Hawking radiation NP, anyone?
    Pick one.

Blog Entries
    Because CaS is all about respecting the dead.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Honestly the real life Hawking would probably find it amusing to think people on the internet are imagining him as some kind of mythical badass. From what I've heard, the guy had a pretty good sense of humor (as you'd pretty much have to keep a good spirit in his situation). I apologize if the remark came off in bad taste, though.

Blog Entries
    No, is not that. It just kinda funny because if stop to think about, it honestly sounds like a homage or a kind of title, but is also goofy.
    And then there is the risk that you will become a loli, which may be a curse or the greatest honor.

Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's nice to see a serious Blackbeard (the otaku version is cool too), although I feel a bit bad for having my sheet overshadowed by him (the sheet is good compared to mine, so I don't really mind)

Also, it shows how much Fate has corrupted me that I literally couldn't help myself from imagining what his stats and Skills could look like the moment you wrote that. Hawking radiation NP, anyone?
    Give him Weak Constitution with self-stun
    Last edited by King of Padoru; March 14th, 2018 at 05:56 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    It's nice to see a serious Blackbeard (the otaku version is cool too), although I feel a bit bad for having my sheet overshadowed by him (the sheet is good compared to mine, so I don't really mind)

Give him Weak Constitution with self-stun
    and a koyukekkei that represent his mobile mindworld.and pioneers of the stars and eye of clairvoyance.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Nice, do not let common senses restrict your creativity afterall even official servant often not making any sense

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Abu-Bakr Malik al-ʿAdil I.
    (Caster)

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 84~
    kg
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Attribute: Human

Origin: Armenia/Egypt

Armament:Kyruk,Niob,Ingram
    Other Qualifying Classes :Saber,Ruler

Likes: Faithfully Believe,Kaligraphy and painting,His Brother Saladin

Dislikes: Barbarians,His Brother,

Talents: Kaligraphy,Painting,Mosquesialic Rites

Natural enemy: His Brother

Parameters
    Strength: C++
    Endurance: C-

Agility:
    B+
    Luck: B

Mana: C+

NP:
    A+

Background

Abu-Bakr Malik al-ʿAdil I. also known as Saphadin was the Little brother of Saladin and his Ayyubidsuccessor,he and his Brother had a caring but also twisted Relationship,both trained together in Equestrian arts ,sword usage ,Religion and Mosquesialic-Rites ,both helped their father after the death of their Mother whoose last wish was the Bond and pease within the Family, he lead the negotiations with Richard I during the third Crusade.after his Brother died he get the Control ofer the Area Al-Dschazira and after years ws he like his Brother Sultan of Egypt

Personality
    He is a stoic and wise Ruler who Shows a similar calm Demeanor like Avicebron but plainly lesser misanthropic,he holds similar like his Brother a grudge on the sinfull Believing Brothers of their Religion whoose use their faith as Excuse to make war.He is towards his Master like a advising Mentor or Priest.He loved and despises his Brother and should their ever face against each other they would fight a regretfull ,Fight (similar like Chiron and Achilles fight)

Skills
    Class skills:
    Ithem Creation:A+
    His speciality is to make defensive seals and scrolls who grants the user the resistence of Magic or other Divine interferences upto Rank B.but he can also create normal daily live objects of his time and can also enhance Weapons weapon upto Nobelphantasm Level C++

Territorry Creation:A+
    He can recreate his old Palace or just a own Room for his Workshop .

Personal skills:
    Protectior of the Faith:C+
    This skill have only The who protected the pure (not peace orientated) Usage of Religion,At this Rank he get protection of Curses ,mind Interfering Magecraft and a Bravery skill equivalent B Rank.

Charisma:C+
    He was known as wise Sultan and his rigthousness although he wasnt so outstanding as his Brothers.

Mosquesialic-Rites:EX
    Thee Mosquesialic-Rites are could be called the Islamic Counterpart to the christianic rites whose today are called Baptism,although Mosquesialic rites are more varying and wider in their Usage-field as the Baptistic-rites of the christchurch ,like Hassan of the Cursed Arms Protection of the Divine Wind(which he can aso use) is one form of it.Saphadin has reached ist initially Intention the Absolute protection again Divine interference with it he can dispell all weak spells and is even able to weaken strong attacks like Karnas Mana-burst.He can also create Boundet Fields that work in a similar way like Rho Aias.Athough he can be called more a Defensive Sperllcaster as a Offensive "orthodox" Mage he is also able to create Wind attacks,shockwaves and Sand or Fire based attcks.

Noble Phantasm
    Dagger of Black Wounds

Ingramm
    Type: Anti-Thaumaturgy
    Range:
    Maximum number of targets:

Description:
    Ingram is one part of Saphadins twin Daggers,it is a black arabian curvedagger,it as like Medeas Curse Breaker the ability to cancel spells but both are also able to overwright the Authority over the spell and is even be able with Niob to steal solid spells based Nobelphantasm like Blood Fort Andromeda,but the true ability of Ingram is that when Saphadin is Injurie self with Ingram that the wounds became blackhole like Portals with them he can absorb/suck in Attacks but he will get probably Damage during the process.He can sacrifice Ingram o create a Blackhole whoose able to suck any attack or object in,he can Control the Blackhole slightly to spare himself and/or Master from it.

Dagger of White Wounds

Niob
    Type: Anti-Thaumaturgy
    Range:
    Maximum number of targets:

Description:
    Niob is one part of Saphadins twin Daggers,it is a black arabian curvedagger,it as like Medeas Curse Breaker the ability to cancel spells but both are also able to overwright the Authority over the spell and is even be able with Ingram to steal solid spells based Nobelphantasm like Blood Fort Andromeda,but the true ability of Niob is that when Saphadin is Injurie self withNiobthat the wounds became Whitehole like Portals with them he can let all attacks that where absorbed from Ingram go out but he will get probably Damage during the process.He can sacrifice Niob create a Whitehole whoose able to let all Absorbed Energy and even aditionall Blasts out,he can Control the Whitehole slightly to spare himself and/or Master from it.

If he sacrifice both Daggers he can open a Portal to hell to summon the Demon sword ibls or to bring forth the Divine flame of Purgatory Gehenna.

Nominated Seiyu:Takashi Matsuyama

Ps:Currently Incomplete ,but will be completed in the next two Days !
    Can you give him a faceclaim because he was a nice servant. Nice, do not let common senses restrict your creativity afterall even official servant often not making any sense

Blackbeard: This is a really badass sheet. I've always wanted to see a TM version of Blackbeard that was closer to who he was in life rather then the goofy otaku we got in canon (not saying that character is bad, but it's definitely not what I expected Blackbeard to be), so I definitely enjoyed reading this. I have to question the lack of Battle Continuation though, given how many other legends of Blackbeard you managed to work in.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Can you give him a faceclaim because he was a nice servant. Nice, do not let common senses restrict your creativity afterall even official servant often not making any sense
    Thank you ! Nine,about the faceclaim i have searched but found no Fitting Picture .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...