Page 186 of 782 FirstFirst ... 86136176181184185186187188191196236286686 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Makes me think of Thor myself. Was really funny to me when I read that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    (also, comments on Abhimanyu?)
    Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.
    CMIIW, but didn't he die after going too deep inside enemy concentration and couldn't escape?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
    CMIIW, but didn't he die after going too deep inside enemy concentration and couldn't escape?
    I took the Battle Continuation based on his 'fighting long after he is supposed to have stopped by the enemy' angle. He did die in the middle of Chakravyuha, but that's after killing Kurawa left and right and rendering Karna, Drona, and Dursasana badly injured and must be carted out of battle. I think if his Reality Marble derped out due to prana exhaustion he's as good as dead being a sitting duck with very little prana.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

It's a circular stone slab, about six feet across and one and a half high, covered in ornate coverings and grooves to channel the blood away from the warriors so they wouldn't slip.

Okay so Tlahuicole puts it on its side and runs on it to qualify for the Rider Class.

I'm not familiar with his source myths, but I will get to him eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post
    Just had the best (worst? Highest wtf quotient?) idea ever.

Once the Temacalatl is activated, Tlahuicole is bound to its location and gets B+ Strength (80 average humans, definitely enough to move the Altar) Use a command spell to force him to move it, and he can throw it. Since he gets dragged along, he can fly after it if it is thrown into the air.

So he throws it as far as he can, and in doing so also throws himself.

Temacalatl ~ Defiance of Common Sense

Rank ? Anti-logical Noble Phantasm
    Tlahuicole moves himself by throwing a stone attached to himself.

I mean, it's ridiculous (read: stupid), but it's a possibility for any Master who really really wants to force him to move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    I thought this was a ring of stone a la Stonehenge? But if it's a stone table, i don't see why not.

Or if Tlahuicole can swing it without difficulty... he can use the altar as a weapon.

Now excuse me as i laugh my jimmies off for that stupidly awesome idea. (also, comments on Abhimanyu?)
    I am now picturing MArvel COmics Thor, Taopaipai from DBZ, and that one scene in Yuyu Hakusho where the Younger Toguro carries the giant stone ring to the new arena.

It's a circular stone slab, about six feet across and one and a half high, covered in ornate coverings and grooves to channel the blood away from the warriors so they wouldn't slip.

Okay so Tlahuicole puts it on its side and runs on it to qualify for the Rider Class.

I'm not familiar with his source myths, but I will get to him eventually.
    And now I am picturing Wheel Kirby...

夜属 Nightkin
    ... I have to imagine that there are powerful enough wind spells that would allow his master to lift and move the stone FOR him (I am thinking statis-shock antics with awesome hoverboard)

other questions, what happens if the stone gets destroyed, is he free to move around again? What happens if the stone gets rule-breaker'd? Since the stone generates enough prana to sustain him, does it in effect grant him ex rank independant action (he stays indefinitely, even if his master gets brutally murdernated)? If his master has kinky-time with him can they create a prana transference (ala what rin/shiro do in the ubw movie where she effectively grafts circuits to him) granting the master unlimited prana? If so why would the master bother going after the grail and not seclude themselves somewhere where they can effectively utilize a bastardized version of the first magic in order to further their research with access to an unlimited prana battery?

I think zouken, who is aware that the grail doesn't actually grant wishes but actually is just a source of unlimited prana, would be quite pleased to have this servant.

夜属 Nightkin
    Caster

True Name: Kayaba Akihiko
    Sex: Male
    Alignment: ???

Reason for pursuing the grail: Kayaba actually has no desire for the grail, and merely wishes to get to relive the highlight of his mortal life which was to play in and control the virtual world of Aincrad. His sole goal in the war is to find those whom he feel would make good subjects to allow to play the game that is his life's work.

Str E/C
    End E/B
    Agi E/B
    Mag E/na
    Luk E/C
    NP: A

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: D (Ex with use of NP)
    At this rank Caster can put together a workshop of extraordinarily low quality and size.

Item Construction: D+ (Ex with use of NP)
    At this rank Caster is incapable of creating magical objects of any kind, but is capable of creating "mundane" objects that far exceed the capacities of most normal humans. He is extremely skilled in the creation of technology related to virtual reality or advanced interfaces.

Personal Skills:

Alter Ego-Heathcliff: C
    By utilizing a significant amount of prana Caster can transform himself into the form he was known for in the world of Aincrad. While transformed caster's Class Skills become sealed. Additionally his Noble Phantasm <<Sword Art Online>> becomes sealed, and his rank in Mag also becomes N/A (completely unable to access magic). In exchange he receives multiple ranks up to his remaining parameters and his personal skills Charisma, Guardian Knight, Sword Arts, and <<Unique Skill>> Holy Sword become unsealed, as well as his Noble Phantasm Liberator. While in this form enemy servants will instinctively mistake him for Saber class. The transformation will only end when Heathcliff takes sufficient damage (half of his total life), the damage sustained in combination with his reduced endurance upon transforming back renders him on the brink of death (though his prana stores may be fine if it has been long enough since he transformed that he has recovered his prana).

Charisma: C (Sealed)
    Under the false name Heathcliff Caster managed to assemble the strongest clearing force on all of Aincrad, even managing to bring the hero Kirito into his fold.

Clairvoyence: A (Sealed)
    As the game master of Aincrad Caster was capable of viewing any place from wherever he was, merely by accessing the GM terminal.

Game Master: Ex (Sealed)
    Caster is the only remaining Game Master for Sword Art Online, as such he has literally god-like powers. Through accessing his Gm terminal he can alter any aspect of the game world in any manner he wishes, he can spawn any item in the system in any quantity at any location, he can instantly cause every player to suffer from any status effect, he can even create new environments and items if he so wishes.

Guardian Knight: C (Sealed)
    Under the false name Heathcliff Caster was renown for staving off attack of the boss monsters during raids, and during this time never falling below half health.

Mental Pollution: B
    Caster was deranged enough to trap ten thousand civilians in a death game, which ultimately resulted in almost four thousand deaths. Creating this scenario was his desired end result of his actions.

Sword Arts: C++ (Sealed)

Do to his time developing and playing in Aincrad Caster is capable of utilizing both simple and complex attack sequences with any weapon. These "Sword Skills" require only the first motions of the sequence to be performed, the world will then step in to cause him to finish the remaining portions of the attack. While under the influence of the world during a Sword Skill Caster may not deviate from the attack pattern, and afterwards will suffer "delay" from the world causing him to become rank down in Agi for a period (The length of time depends on how long a string of attacks was utilized). Caster is especially proficient in utilizing sword skills of the <<One-Handed Straight Sword>> variety. At this rank it is enough to qualify one for any of the "knight" classes if one otherwise meets the base parameter requirements for the container (sadly being a normal human in life Caster does not, though his alter-ego Heathcliff would barely qualify for Saber).

<<Unique Skill>> Holy Sword: A (Sealed)
    This skill allows its possesor to freely switch between offense and defense with perfect fluidity. Heathcliff had total mastery of this skill making him able to theoretically act both offensively and defensively simultaneously.

Noble Phantasms

Liberator: C+ (Sealed)
    Anti-Personnel
    Range: Close Quarters
    Targets: 1-3
    This sword and shield combination was wielded by none other than the <<The Paladin>> Heathcliff. He was known to wield it as early as the fiftieth floor of Aincrad, though even against the seventy-fifth floor boss the weapon was just as strong as the equipment found on the higher floors and the shield was even stronger than what could be found on the higher floors. Due to their constant appearance in boss raids upon Caster's ascention to the throne these weapons gained the property of being extra strong against "monsters".

<<Sword Art Online>>: A
    Anti Army
    Range: ??? (How big is japan?)
    Targets: Up to 10,000
    Caster's Noble Phantasm comes in the form of a Virtual-Reality Marble. While similar in effect to a Reality Marble the Virtual-Reality Marble has some distinct differences in execution. First, where a Reality Marble brings one's personal world and overlays it onto Gaia a Virtual-Reality Marble instead transports those on Gaia to the "location" of the personal world. This has two distinct effects, the first being that it cannot be readily disrupted once active (as the place where you are at is actually that world, and thus there is nothing to disrupt), and the other being that it requires no prana to maintain (as the only prana cost involved is in moving things to the already existant location, rather than in maintaining the existence of the location on Gaia).

Caster's personal Virtual-Reality Marble takes the form of the virtual world that became his magnum opus, <<Aincrad>>. When activated Caster and all that are brought with him to this world will act out the roles of players trapped in a game that can only be escaped by clearing all 100 floors. When transported to Aincrad each person (or spirit) will undergo some transformations to adapt them to the virtual space. Their various personal skills and parameters will be translated to their roughest Aincrad equivalent (for instance Gilgamesh due to his rank in Golden Rule would have access to limitless Col to spend however he pleased). While in Aincrad Od and Mana are completely inaccessible (everyone's Magic Parameter becomes n/a), this makes all forms of thaumaturgy completely useless and will make the materialization of Noble Phantasms impossible. While in Aincrad all of Caster's personal skills and Noble Phantasms become unsealed, his ranks in Item Creation and Territory Creation become Ex, and he may utilize his personal skill Alter-Ego Heathcliff with no downside.

This sheet is brought to you by my friend who had the cracktacular idea of writing a one-shot fanfic revolving around the interaction between Kayaba and Gilgamesh as Kayaba explains how if Gil goes to Aincrad he will be able to obtain items he could never have in the real world, and taste food and drink that couldn't exist in the real world. Needless to say Gilgamesh accepts!
    Last edited by firloz; November 28th, 2012 at 06:24 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I imagine Gilgamesh coming up with some ontological argument about how all the conceivable items/food/drink already exist inside GoB, reaching the conclusion that the virtual world stuff is just a pale imitation, LOLOLOL FAKERS *swordspam*

Quote Originally Posted by firloz View Post
    ... I have to imagine that there are powerful enough wind spells that would allow his master to lift and move the stone FOR him (I am thinking statis-shock antics with awesome hoverboard)

other questions, what happens if the stone gets destroyed, is he free to move around again? What happens if the stone gets rule-breaker'd? Since the stone generates enough prana to sustain him, does it in effect grant him ex rank independant action (he stays indefinitely, even if his master gets brutally murdernated)? If his master has kinky-time with him can they create a prana transference (ala what rin/shiro do in the ubw movie where she effectively grafts circuits to him) granting the master unlimited prana? If so why would the master bother going after the grail and not seclude themselves somewhere where they can effectively utilize a bastardized version of the first magic in order to further their research with access to an unlimited prana battery?
    Gil looks up. GIANT FLYING BLOODSTAINED ROCK TO THE FACE.

As for the NP's workings, it doesn't exactly sound like Independent Action. The existence of the stone is based on Coleslaw's own prana. I would guess that while he maintains it, it generates prana to keep him materialized, sort of like a prana multiplier. He'll get a lot more prana than he put in, though he'll eventually run out if he has no Master.

Quote Originally Posted by firloz View Post

I think zouken, who is aware that the grail doesn't actually grant wishes but actually is just a source of unlimited prana, would be quite pleased to have this servant.
    You'd need a VERY strong Noble Phantasm to destroy the Temacalatl; it's an object that has had many many people sacrificed on it and carries plenty of mystery. If the stone got destroyed, the Noble Phantasm would be deactivated and that is that. Tlahuicole would probably die then and there of a painful case of lost honor.

If you stab the stone with Rule Breaker, nothing happens. It's a stone. He has no contract with it, it's just kind of stuck with him. If a Contract is a pipe that Prana flows through, the bond he has to the stone is more like he is tied to it by a rope.

Quote Originally Posted by SVNB Backup View Post
    Gil looks up. GIANT BLOODSTAINED ROCK TO THE FACE.

As for the NP's workings, it doesn't exactly sound like Independent Action. The existence of the stone is based on Coleslaw's own prana. I would guess that while he maintains it, it generates prana to keep him materialized, sort of like a prana multiplier. He'll get a lot more prana than he put in, though he'll eventually run out if he has no Master.

Coleslaw uses Prana to call the stone. The Temacalatl has effectively infinite Prana, but he can only draw it through at up to a certain speed. As long as the stone exists, it feeds him more Prana then he puts in to keep it manifested, until, in say 100 years of expending enough Prana to power the Sun, it runs out. Solar Divinity Servants can siphon the Prana through another channel.

Gotta have Phaeton ride his sun directly at this thing. Dogfight!

夜属 Nightkin
    Any ruling on Zoken's new (potentially) fave servant?

No. I don't want to think about Zouken establishing a familiar contract.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gotta have Phaeton ride his sun directly at this thing. Dogfight!
    More like Horrendous Earth Kablooie

Servant Class: Assassin (Fake)/ Caster (?)
    True Name: Cain
    Alignment: Neutral

----Base Parameters----
    Strenght: B(+)
    Endurance: A(+)
    Agility: B(+)
    Magical Energy: B
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

----Class Abilities----

Presence Concealment: D
    Suitable for spying

----Personal Skills----

Natural Body: B
    Possession of a perfect body as a living being from birth. The owner of this Skill is treated as if his STR and AGI is always Rank-Up.

First Murderer: A
    The ability of one who kills people, the user gains a (+) modifier on STR, END and AGI whenever he is fighting with the intent to kill

High-Speed Divine Words: A
    High-Thaumaturgy-level Magecraft can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.

----Noble Phantasms----

--Abel--
    The First Murder
    A crystalization of Assassin's most famous legend, the murder of his brother Abel, marking him as the First Murderer.
    As Assassin does not have a weapon that he can call his own, this Noble Phantasm allows him to gain proficiency with any weapon that he uses.
    However, the true nature of this Noble Phantasm is an ability which he can use with any weapon. That is, the ability to mark an attack as a "killing blow", making it unhealable, even to creatures with the immortal attribute. This power is limited to one-time only for each weapon.
    Type: Support/Anti-unit
    Range: -

--Mark of Cain--
    God's Curse
    Assassin uses a headband to conceal a mark on his forehead which is a curse given to him by the Hebrew God YHWH
    A passive-type Noble Phantasm that is only activated with Cain's death. It automatically multiplies sevenfold the damage given to Cain by his killer and hit him with it. The opponent has to make a Luck Check and/or Magical Resistance Check. Each successful Check decreases 2.5 times the damage, so at best the damage is still multiplied twofold.
    Type: Anti-unit
    Range: -

Other
    - A calm man who regrets the death of his brother, he will only fight when necessary. Thinks that the Assassin class is not for him.
    - His desire for the Grail is not to revive his brother (what's done is done), but to talk with him once more and ask for his forgiveness.
    - If the Assassin slot is taken, Cain can be summoned as a Caster, where he will acquire Terrytory Creation A (for his building of cities, like Enoch) and Item Creation D (can make some charms). However, he will lose Presence Concealment and Abel.
    - The first idea was to give him Unified Language, but since even Gilgamesh doesn't have it, I decided to give him only HSDW.
    - My idea of him is an Assassin who walks around with a lot of knifes and other weapons, using Abel in the middle of a fight, as he discards the ones that becomes useless.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Dislikes: Goats

Quote Originally Posted by food View Post

Dislikes: Goats
    I feel guilty that I laughed!

That said, I kind of like this rendition of Cain. An Assassin who basically spams one-hit kill attacks!

夜属 Nightkin
    they're not one hit kill, they do the normal amount of damage but cannot be healed. Essentially every weapon he uses gets to be gae buide (however you spell that damn thing) for a single strike.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    He seems too weak for someone of his stature. I like the concept though.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Yeah, I just didn't want to give him a whole lot of As and make him too overpowered...

He's one of the first humans, and earlier = better.