Page 200 of 782 FirstFirst ... 100150190195198199200201202205210250300700 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

*flips table*

DRAKENGARD!

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    DRAKENGARD!

Where you can be a pedophile or a cannibal of children and still be one of the good guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

I don't usually do fictional Servants, but I'm tempted to try this one.

[This post is currently being edited)

Bilbo Baggins
    Class: Assassin/Saber (Stats given for Assassin)

Alignment: Chaotic Lawful Greedy Good

Statistics
    :

STR E
    CON D
    AGI D
    LCK (no idea)
    MGI E (A++)
    Class Skills:

Presence Concealment

--: Bilbo's ability to conceal his presence does not correspond to this Skill. Instead, it stems from his Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills:

(Something that protects against Mental Interference)

(disengage?)

Noble Phantasm:

The One Ring:
    Last edited by Asdfghl; December 28th, 2012 at 07:19 PM.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Also The Needle. Don't you forget about it.

Edit: I3uster: More like these are the same in my language, and I guess most other slavic ones too. "Žihadlo", dammit.
    Last edited by Ratman; December 28th, 2012 at 07:35 PM.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They translated it as "The Needle" in your language? It's called Sting.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

That's why he qualifies as Saber.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you have no idea with the LCK...I suggest B-A. He's done some impressive shit.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Effect: it glows when something that doesn't even exist in Nasuland is nearby.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post
    Noble Phantasm:

The One Ring:
    Makes him visible to all other spiritual beings (Servants) and invisible to living beings, and nothing else because he is not the owner of the one ring and is not powerful enough to use it.

Not very useful
    Last edited by Strife ❤️; December 28th, 2012 at 08:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    And here's another IMBA servant. He's pretty much an OC from Kakawin Bharatayuddha, and Bhima's son from Nagagini (yep, the naga princess in the pic in Bhima's profile). He's pretty much the Getter-2 to Ghatotkacha's Getter-1 (and his youngest stepbrother, Antasena, is the Getter-3); he's a total monster on land with his NPs and the earthwalking. In the source materials, he alongside Antasena and Wisanggeni (another OC, Arjuna's son) died before the battle started because Krishna divined that the Pandava army will lose if the three young men side with the Pandava.

=======================

Antareja
    "The earth is loose... their horses just went past here no more than two days ago."

Image (c) Is Yuniarto

The Knight of Jangkarbumi, and son of Bhima.
    One of the first major schemes of the Kurawa to kill their Pandawa cousins is the Laksagriya, or Palace of Wax. Sangkuni first ordered his men to build a palace made of flammable materials in one of the border cities of Hastinapura. Then, when the festive season approaches, he persuaded the Pandawa brothers to attend the festival in that border city, saying that it's Dretarastra's will. The Pandawa brothers, being the good people they are, agreed. Sangkuni then plans to burn the whole palace down when the Pandawa brothers are asleep after the feasts.
    Things would have gone smoothly for Sangkuni, had Widura not been alerted by his network of spies. To save the Pandawa from certain death, Widura sought the favor of Antaboga, the Dragon King of the subterranean realm of Jangkarbumi. The old dragon wishes to retire from his post, but is unable to because his son all died of warfare. Widura promised that one of the Pandawa brothers will be married to one of Antaboga's daughters if he agrees to help. Antaboga's eldest daughter, Nagagini, is then tasked with the mission.
    To save the brothers from death, Nagagini dug a tunnel that leads to kitchen of the wax mansion. There, she then fashioned five dolls made of shed snakeskin filled with leftovers and offals to throw away suspicion from Kurawa's spies. She then alerted the brothers with a snake messenger, revealing the plan. The brothers, though puzzled, agreed to Nagagini's scheme and is saved by certain death. They then met up with Widura and Antaboga in Jangkarbumi, and then Widura revealed the price of the rescue. Bima steps up to fulfill the Pandawa end of the bargain, since he is thoroughly impressed by Nagagini's resourcefulness and strength.
    And so, the five Pandawa brothers stayed in Jangkarbumi to learn from the venerable dragon king. When the time comes, they left the subterranean realm as cunning warriors, especially Bima who in the course of the tutelage managed to shine the most in Antaboga's eyes. And what more could gladden the venerable Antaboga, then news that Nagagini is pregnant with Bima's son?

Possible Class: Assassin, Rider
    Master: ???

Parameters:
    * Alignment: Lawful Good
    * Noble Phantasm: A
    * Strength: B
    * Endurance: A+
    * Agility: C
    * Mana: B
    * Luck: D

Class Skills:

* Presence Concealment C+
    (Assassin-specific class skill)
    This skill represents the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. With this skill, Antareja can mask his presence as a Servant from most prying eyes. Divination spells of at least B-rank can be used to ascertain his nature, though.

* Riding A+
    (Rider-specific class skill)
    This skill represents expertise to ride animals and vehicles. At this rank, Antareja can use creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

* Magic Resistance D+
    (Rider-specific class skill)
    This skill grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation. At this level, Antareja can cancel Single-Action spells; it is Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. Antareja will only gain this skill in the Rider class.

Personal skills:

* Earthsense A
    This skill represents the augmented ability to sense environmental cues through solid or semi-solid (but not liquid) medium. The response in question is usually vibrations, but chemical cues can be sensed at a reduced rate. With this rank, Antareja can sense vibrations from up to 2 kilometers away, and can 'sift' through ambient 'noise' to pinpoint it. He can also track better on land.

* Dragon Riding A
    This skill represents the expertise to utilize Dragon-kinds as mounts. Because dragons has a strong will of its own, ordinary Riding skills cannot be applied, so the Rider must have this skill to impose his/her will to it. At this rank, Antareja can apply his full Riding skill to his designated draconic steed; if another dragon is encountered, Antareja can parley with it to gain temporary permission to ride it. Due to the nature of this skill, Antareja will only gain the skill if summoned into the Rider class.

Noble Phantasms:

* Napakawaca & Mestikabumi [The Regalia of Jangkarbumi]
    Anti-Unit
    Target: Self
    Upon adulthood, the young Bimasunu wants to meet up with his father Bima, so Nagagini gives him the regalia of the kingdom of Jangkarbumi before leaving. The magical weapons and armor are all made by Antaboga, but the old dragon finds little use of it once he attains the peak of his power. Upon receiving the regalia, Bimasunu is then renamed as Prabu Antareja of Jangkarbumi.
    Napakawaca, the first regalia, is an armor that melds itself with Antareja's skin and causes it to take a scaly texture. The fusion makes the skin impervious of almost all weapons known to man, and if needed it can be willed to attract rock and rocklike fragments to construct a tough outer shell for extra protection (this does not burden the user at all). This armor also enables Antareja to 'swim' through most substances made of earth and metals (including concrete), essentially 'earthwalking'. If summoned in the Assassin class however, Napakawaca will lack the ability to attract rocks; in return, it will gain the ability to camouflage by way chromatic alteration.
    Mestikabumi, the second regalia, is a finger 'armor' that encompasses Antareja's left middle and pointer fingers. It is equipped with sharp nails possessing a rather minor nausea-inducing poison effect, but its true strength is contained in a large, red gem set on the armor. As long as Antareja is in possession of this piece of armor and is in contact with the earth or earthen structures (including cement and concrete), he gains the benefit of rank A Battle Continuation skill, a boost in his Magic Resistance skill (if he has it), as well as a boost on his END stat.

* Ilatwisa [Death from Under]
    Anti-Unit
    Target: 1
    Can only be invoked if Antareja is summoned into the Assassin class
    While Antareja's naga heritage is not readily apparent at first glance, he inherited the poisonous nature of his mother's kin, of which represent itself as this Noble Phantasm. This potent mystical venom can be delivered by licking the sole of the feet of his target, or a reasonably fresh footprint (including shoeprints). Once delivered, the target can be either killed instantly or be kept alive for up to 48 hours (licking a footprint doubles this duration, and he cannot instantly kill the target; the minimum time for the kill would be 2 hours). Healing/detoxifying effect can only work if it's at least equal in rank to this phantasm. When using this phantasm, Antareja's tongue will temporarily assume the appearance of a forked reptilian tongue twelve inches long.

* Naga Pertiwi [Jangkarbumi's Finest]
    Anti-Fortress
    Target: Summoning
    Can only be invoked if Antareja is summoned into the Rider class
    Antareja's ultimate Noble Phantasm, the spirit-construct of a dragon gifted by Antaboga himself. While having a sentience of its own, the spirit-construct counts itself as a citizen of Jangkarbumi, and thus subservient to Antareja their king. It can be activated in two phases, partial and total.
    The partial activation is in the form of Nagabumi. It is a 35-foot long serpentine dragon made of rock and dirt. Antareja can partially or totally meld with this form (essentially 'riding' it) by way of his earthwalking. This form has no special ability of its own, aside from its prodigious defenses, modest health regeneration, and bite. This form must be sustained with prana, and the consumption is large.
    The full activation has it meld with Antareja's body to form the Nagarupa. Antareja grows in body size to 10 meter-tall humanoid dragon with prodigious strength, endurance, and agility. It also gains an A-ranked claw attack, a breath weapon (a cone of poisonous gas), and a venomous bite in addition to Nagabumi's 'standard' traits. The giant is effectively invincible against most modern weaponry, although magecraft can be used to hinder or harm him to an extent. It also possesses the draconic trait of generating prana, so in this form Antareja can effectively exist for as long as he chooses (although if he loses his Master at this point, he will flicker out once he dismisses Nagarupa).

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

夜属 Nightkin
    @neir, I am half angry and delighted that you did caim as I had been considering him for a long time but never actually did it.

While I don't dislike your rendition of the servant I do have some critiques of it (enough that it has inspired me to actually pull up my sleeves and make him myself, I should have a version of it ready within a week, as I need to replay both games to remember how shit worked), I am trying to have this come off as helpful critique rather than flame... but since writing makes emotion hard to express if you take it as the latter I apologize.

comments on class qualifications.

I think he can technically qualify for everything (assassin, being assassin [fake], and even likely qualifies for at least two of the irregular classes) I'll go through each and why (in order of most to least appropriate for him).

Saber-obvious, swords are his primary weapon and in the second game he is known by his sword as much as his face.

Rider- he rides a fucking dragon

Lancer- He is no less skilled with his polearms than his swords, and considering that all of the weapons he obtains are of sufficient history and power to qualify as NPs there is no reason he couldn't be a lancer.

Caster- While his magic is tied to his weapons he actually is not much of a slouch with them, the effects he can create are varied and powerful, and he has no noticeable limit to his available prana (while it takes time to build up your magic gauge it isn't like he has a true limit on castable magic), other than that he can't just use it whenever he wants.

Berserker- He is known to be bloodthirsty, but that isn't itself a qualification for the class. His rage against dragons and the empire on the other hand...

Assassin- He is mostly known for his actual fighting, but I could see him falling under assassin as an interpretation of the events surrounding his sister's death. It would take a bit of work to get the feel and attributes right, but I have no doubt it would be reasonable.

Archer- His magic spells almost all take the form of projectiles, plus the dragon-breath balls of ranged doom he can call forth. If Gate of babylon qualifies gilgamesh for archer there is no reason that caim's skills/abilities shouldn't as well (the only requirement for the class appears to be "can use projectiles")

Ruler?- not sure what the qualifications for this are, but I am pretty sure being a prince who takes over for his father (the king) counts.

Avenger?- not sure what the qualifications are, but most of his life being spent trying to avenge his parents, or his sister probably qualifies him

The weird thing is that there is enough story for him to make each of these classes have him have an almost completely different skill set, reflecting different parts of his story/legend.

All of this is to explain that having a profile for him that gives the notion of him being 'mostly the same' in terms of skills, ranks of those skills, and phantasms between his various possible classes is just lazy design. There is so much to work with that I understand trying to condense it in the way you did, but I think that he merits actually having a separate sheet for each of his possible incarnations in the holy pail war.

comments on his skills

his mad enhancement should probably only be around C rank tops. His rage had very very very little to do with his legend for the most part (though his bloodthirstiness is another story), and very little if any of his power as a heroic spirit should come from this, as almost all of it comes from his pact.

Pact should probably be Ex rank, it literally grants him the strength, health, and other attributes of a dragon. If a coin that summons a dragon is Ex, then turning yourself into a dragon in a human body should definitely qualify for that rank as well. The skill also needs an additional sentence talking about how if angelus gets killed he dies with her, and vice versa. A bit of a nitpick, but I think that his pact probably should be under the NP section rather than the personal skills section. It has a physical manifestation (the seal on his tongue), and similar abilities are classified as NPs rather than personal skills (it seems alot closer to say knight of honor, for someone's glory, god hand, and maybe invisible air than it does to say murderer of the misty night, original one, sphere boundary, or prana burst).

Eternal arms mastership doesn't do what you think it does, all EAM does is make it so even if under mad enhancement or some other effect he wouldn't be any less effective at fighting. You are thinking of knight of honor (lancelot's NP that lets him use anything as a weapon with great skill). While caim might qualify for some skill/phantasm that does something similar, Eternal arms mastership is not it.

Where is his battle continuation? even before his pact he would have qualified for this (on the fight on the way to angelus he manages to make it to her grievously injured, and only makes the pact because he is so bad off that he needs to do so to survive), afterwards it takes specifically telling Nowe to kill angelus to take him out...

comments on NP

summoning forth Angelus to attack should not be linked to his class, only his ability to ride her should (he only gets to use his mount as a rider or saber, since they get riding. Aside from angelus herself he isn't notable in his legend for his mounted prowess, and so he isn't able to access that skill outside of the classes that get it). He can always call down fireballs whenever he wants.

maybe it was because the name sounded cooler, but 52 weapons just isn't correct. He had 65 weapons in the first game (and we have no idea how many in the second game). I think the feeling you were going for was something similar to GoB and UBW, and I don't disapprove, but the excecution leaves something to be desired. I think it would be better to simply just have the np allow him to access the "abilities and forms" of his weapons, thus granting him continual access to the magics, and the ability to reshape the weapon at will (so if he needs it to be longer he shapes it like a lance, if he needs crushing power he shapes it like a hammer, etc.), with its base form being caim's sword. Maybe add something about while utilizing the form of a weapon using that weapon's spell increases its effectiveness.

see above note on his pact being a phantasm.

Other stuff to consider for possible skills he might have (cool stuff about his legend). Something related to the fact that it was his disgust for his sister's non-platonic love for him that drove her to suicide, ultimately causing the catasrophe resulting from another of the goddess seals dying. Something about the fact that he was betrayed by his best friends inuart, and that said friend was bound to the dragon that killed his parents.

Other than that I have no real problems with your caim.
    Last edited by firloz; December 29th, 2012 at 01:34 AM. Reason: formatting ugliness

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm disappointed that Five isn't poking holes in Lemminkäinen.

It's the gentlemans agreement, Five! You do that, I complain, all that fun stuff!

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Battle Continuation EX is broken!

That Nature of the Hero Rank B is absurd!

Why does she have Independent Action as a Class Skill!?

...sorry, not very good at this.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    I'm disappointed that Five isn't poking holes in Lemminkäinen.
    That's because he she's just that awesome!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post

It's alright, honey. You did your best. Not everyone has the same gift for nitpicking.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post

The Holy Grail War will be like that movie Crank.

The Servant will die if he is out of battle, but he cannot die if he is always in battle due to Battle Continuation EX.

Every moment will be a battle, even the slice of life part of the story.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    The Holy Grail War will be like that movie Crank. The Servant will die if he is out of battle, but he cannot die if he is always in battle due to Battle Continuation EX. Every moment will be a battle, even the slice of life part of the story.
    Look forward for Servant and Master public copulation

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    The Holy Grail War will be like that movie Crank.

The Servant will die if he is out of battle, but he cannot die if he is always in battle due to Battle Continuation EX.

Every moment will be a battle, even the slice of life part of the story.
    Food, you are a genius.

夜属 Nightkin
    I have long since theorized that Ex rank battle continuation is not possible in any meaningful sense.

A+++ ... +++ may be possible, but having battle continuation so great that 'comparisons are meaningless'? Sorry, just don't see it.

Anything that 'might' qualify (and I use the term 'might' liberally) as that should probably be a noble phantasm ala God Hand, or some OTHER personal skill defining their inability to be slain (immortality rank E?).

Blog Entries
    Eh, I used the EX-rank there in the same way that it is used in Joan's Magic Resistance. Immortality wouldn't fit, since it's not really immortality. It's just being very, very hard to kill (as in, needing to be disintegrated by something like Excaliblast). Battle Continuation works since it falls within its scope, and there's no need to start creating a completely new skill.