Page 309 of 782 FirstFirst ... 209259299304307308309310311314319359409 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,180 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    Neither was Iskander's fucking army?
    Man, this reminds me of the trippy shit that medieval authors attributed to Alexander and co. when they learned about him; I mean, even the Muslims got in on that and they just made up the wierdest stories.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Now despite AMW's general contempt for the rest of the world there's nothing that actually says how weak he has to be and Bolivar falls within the later dates for HS qualification so fuck it, Amaranth, man, just do whatever.
    He just seems a little too recent for me without the fame bonus to back up his original stats.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    He just seems a little too recent for me without the fame bonus to back up his original stats.
    Um dude, that boost is localized, and almost none of the HGW servants gets it.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    I'm fairly satisfied with the last one. Just traded off a rank for a plus modifier and moved things around (this has been done ad nauseum by almost all Sabers we know and is more personal than anything).
    Where did you post the actual complete version?
    Last edited by Schattenbach; July 22nd, 2013 at 10:35 AM.

8 pages back, will remove the post and edit the stat box. I'll also take the tip about reducing the Noble Phantasm's power. I'll simply make it into a large bounded field where all Noble Phantasms are reduced to Anti Unit Status and max out at A rank. His main sword will be an Anti Unit A Noble Phantasm, but have little in other terms. It's just a really tough sword.

How does "reducing all Noble Phantasms to Anti-Unit Status" actually work out in several cases, though? There´s a significantly different way in how they (Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, Barrier, Anti-Thaumaturgy, etc.) work, after all ... not only in terms of destructive output.

Basically, Noble Phantasms effect is localized to an area no larger than the weapon itself. Rank decreased to A maximum (perhaps, I'm still considering it).

And how is that going to work out for Noble Phantasm like Blood Fort Andromeda, Golden Wild Hunt or Ionioi Hetairoi? Or all those Noble Phantasm that summon a beast or some other mount for transportation and/or attack purpose? Sure, limiting beam swords, explosing thrown spears and such to Anti-Unit seems feasible (as they´re then similar in nature to Excalibur when used as Melee weapon), but trying to apply the same to other stuff seems rather problematic, doesn´t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenbach View Post
    And how is that going to work out for Noble Phantasm like Blood Fort Andromeda, Golden Wild Hunt or Ionioi Hetairoi? Or all those Noble Phantasm that summon a beast or some other mount for transportation and/or attack purpose? Sure, limiting beam swords, explosing thrown spears and such to Anti-Unit seems feasible (as they´re then similar in nature to Excalibur when used as Melee weapon), but trying to apply the same to other stuff seems rather problematic, doesn´t it?
    It can't limit those nearly as well, and that's were it's weakness lies. Things like Blood Fort would decrease in power and size. Ionioi Heitairoi soldiers would become far weaker. Other Noble Phantasms, like, say, Rule Breaker, would be immune to the effect, and augmenters like Bellerophon are also immune.

Basically, it has a blind spot, hence why I'm considering an air elemental secondary phantasm, but since people here seem rather uptight on someone so young as a legend, I'm not sure doing that is a good idea. Basically, if the RM won't do it, then he'll have to make do with the wind elemental blade (which would be B class Anti-Army) type.

So ... any suggestions to improve this guy?

I´ve just decided that I´m going to make another version of Bolivar. Should be finished soon.

€:

Here it is. Didn´t bother with stuff like the legend, personality or the apperance, though.

Identity: Simon Bolivar

Class: Saber

Alignment: Neutral good

Parameters:

Strength: B
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C
    Riding: B

Personal Skills:

Charisma: A
    Eye of the Mind (True): B
    Military Tactics: B

Noble Phantasm:

Sign of the Revolution:
    Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army

Having been turned into a embodyment of the cause of "liberating by revolution", this Noble Phantasm contains the revolutionary spirit found in several other prominent revolutions in history, most noteworthy those in recent times, the american revolution and the french revolution, and revolutionary spirit in general.

Taking the form of Bolívars trusted sword, being turned indestructible by the unbreakable wish for freedom, it is a mighty sword, capable to clash against the legendary blades of legend without shame.

When drawn, it also grants a Moral Bonus, taking the form of a Rank-Up to all Parameters, to everyone in an area of five miles around of Bolívar that he considers an ally and also imposes a Moral Penalty, taking the form of a Rank-Down to all Parameters, to everyone in an area of ten miles around of Bolívar that he considers an enemy.

Bolívar himself is, obviously, unaffected by the granted Moral Bonus or the imposed Moral Penalty.

Retreat to Exil:
    Type: Barrier

As someone who suffered several setbacks during his efforts but still managed to save himself from prosecution by his enemies
    by finding refuge on save ground, this Noble Phantasm allows Bolívar and those around him that he considers allies to break away from combat and retreat to a save location, basically imitating an sufficiently high rank in disengage and as such this Noble Phantasm also returns battle conditions of him and those who retreated with him to what they were at the beginning of the match. For each activation of this Noble Phantasm after the first daily use, Bolívar suffers a Moral penalty that causes a Rank-Down to all his Base Parameters expect Luck that lasts for 24 hours.

Carta de Jamaica:
    Type: Anti-Unit

As a desperate plea for allies to help a good cause, this Noble Phantasm embodies Bolívars wish to obtain such an powerful
    ally such as Britain to help the success of his revolution.

Because of it´s nature, this Noble Phantasm can only be activated when Bolívar is actually pursuing an overall good cause while utilizing it, otherwise it won´t activate at all. After it has been activated once, it cannot be utilized again for several months against anyone.

When activated, it acts in a pseudo Command Spell like fashion, forcing a Servant to change sides during the duration of it´s use. Since it works as a pseudo Command Spell, extremly high Magic Resistence and Willpower allow to resist it´s effect for some time and the Command Spell usage of the Servants Master achives a similar effect.

It´s also noteworthy that the effect increases or decreases depending on the alignment of the affected Servant:

Chaotic good: 4x
    Neutral good: 2x
    Chaotic neutral/Lawful good: 1,5x
    Neutral: 1x (regular effect)
    Chaotic evil/Lawful neutral: 1/2x
    Neutral evil: 1/4x
    Lawful evil: 1/8x
    Mad: Cannot be affected

As even allies may lose their way and motivation, the effect of this Noble Phantasm expires after 24 hours at the latest.

€2: Fixed some mistakes.

Can someone summarize what happened the last three pages, and since not everyone is 50 posts per page master race let me specify I mean 150 posts. Seriously, what are you guys even doing?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanDracniil View Post
    Wasn't commenting on your NP. It's a good one as far as I'm concerned. Responded to this:
    The point isn't that there's a precedent in canon for an army summoning NP being possible, the point is that I just finished counting and there are over 5 billion fan-created Servant profiles that use that gimmick and if we're being perfectly honest it got pretty stale by number 1,043 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Can someone summarize what happened the last three pages, and since not everyone is 50 posts per page master race let me specify I mean 150 posts. Seriously, what are you guys even doing?
    We tried making Simon Bolivar into a servant. Now we have two candidates.

McJon01, you have 3 too many digits before the 3 in the ones digit.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I finished the profile for Saber Afonso I, so there you go guys! Portuguese supremacy!

Afonso I, the First King Of Portugal

Dom Afonso Henriques, O Conquistador, El-Bortukali

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: D
    Mana: D
    Luck: D

Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance C
    This skill represents one's protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are canceled, but it cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Since he himself does not have any Magic Resistance nor did he face enemies that wielded magic against him, Afonso sports a low level unbecoming of the Saber class.

Personal Skills

Charisma B
    Represents the natural talent to command others and inspire morale. This level is suitable for the King of a country, and Afonso Henriques did establish Portugal as an independent kingdom and become its first King, Afonso I.

Military Tactics C
    A skill that gauges tactical knowledge for battles involving large numbers of combatants. Improves the effectiveness of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm with bonus modifiers, or when dealing with an opponent's Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Afonso Henriques was an accomplished commander that distinguished himself during the Reconquista, during the which he doubled Portugal's territory. His most famous achievements against the Moors in battle were during the Battle of Ourique, the Conquest Of Santarém and the Siege of Lisbon.

Bravery B
    This is the ability to resist and negate mental interference such as fear, pressure, confusion and fascination by means of one's own force of will and extraordinary courage. In life, Afonso demonstrated great mettle on numerous occasions that allowed him to come through unscathed despite the risks. Several times, he joined his men on the battlefield when it would be most dangerous. He raised an army and took control of his mother's lands before they risked becoming part of another country, and time and time again he defied the suzerainty of King Alfonso VII of Léon in his quest to make Portugal an independent country. Due to successfully challenging Alfonso's VII rule over him, this ability also negates Charisma of the same rank.

Noble Phantasms

Mata-Mouros - A Weight For Ten Men

The famed sword of Afonso Henriques, named Moor-Slayer in Portuguese for his exploits against them in Reconquista, said to require anything from five to ten men to be carried, so great was its weight. It is in fact a large cross-shaped sword, nearly as tall as Afonso, and extraordinarily heavy even for its size.

It is a durable Noble Phantasm especially effective against those of the Muslim faith, and thanks to its legend, it has the added passive effect of its strikes being several times heavier than its actual structure and Afonso's Strength would allow them to be, making him able to trade blows with Servants of higher Strength. It also requires anyone other than Afonso to need exceptional strength to even be able to pick it up or carry it.

Desafio Do Rei - The Unaccepted Duel

Afonso is said to have wanted to engage in personal combat with other monarchs of the time, but to his regret, none dared accept his challenge. This Noble Phantasm is the manifestation of Afonso's desire to do battle with those he considered his equals.

Upon activation as a spoken challenge to a duel, the receiver of the challenge is bound by the power of this Noble Phantasm. He must accept the challenge of the king, or else the disappointment and persistence of Afonso shall bear down on him through the Noble Phantasm. If the opponent refuses or attempts to evade the duel, all of his parameters will be lowered by a full rank until the time where Afonso lets this slight pass and challenges another, or until after they meet in battle one way or another. The parameter reduction is increased if the opponent is also a monarch.

Accepting the challenge on the other hand, will make Afonso acknowledge his opponent's courage and provide both of them with a rank up to Strength and Endurance for the duration of their battle. The duel is considered finished when one of them is disarmed, knocked out, or killed.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So ... any suggestions to improve this guy?
    Should not be an A++ rank NP. The + mean that under specific circumstances the power is doubled, and ++ tripled. Even then its not strong enough to be an A rank NP. Its more fitting to be B-rank overall.

YoLF, nice job man.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

Quote Originally Posted by Knick View Post
    YoLF, nice job man.
    +1. Looks good.

Its more fitting to be B-rank overall.
    Thanks. Any other suggestions?

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. Any other suggestions?
    Only other thing that really needs to be changed is that his Charisma should be B rank at most.

A rank is Isksander level and he is no King of Conquerors charismatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

and he is no King of Conquerors charismatically.
    He sure isn´t. Thanks again. Actually forgot that B already was "King of a Country" Charisma level.