Page 508 of 782 FirstFirst ... 8408458498503506507508509510513518558608 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,160 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    It turns Herakles into a girl.
    If a girl who isn't even 1.6m tall can be the King of Knights, then a giant bulky man can be the Queen of Amazons without having his appearance changed.

Blog Entries
    More Danish culture rape! Or is it Swedish? I don't really remember. This Caster is an all-new low for me, because not only does he have yet another Hanging Gardens clone, his other NP is shamelessly ripped off from Chris's Archimedes profile. Please enjoy. I swear I'm going to do better next time.

Class
    : Caster
    Alignment: True Neutral

STR: D
    AGI: D
    END: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: C+
    NP: A++

Skills:

Item Construction: B (A+)
    Items related to astronomy, such as astrolabes, star charts, and lesser orreries may be crafted with extreme precision. Inside the Noble Phantasm, Caster can produce these in greater quality and quantity, as well as alchemical mysteries.

Territory Creation: B (-)
    Caster can make an "Observatory" similar to a Workshop. However, if the Noble Phantasm is deployed, the skill becomes sealed until the Phantasm is rendered unusable.

Familiar (Elk): D
    Caster was known to have kept a beloved pet elk, so any elk under his command will follow his orders regardless of the presence of a contract.

Clairvoyance: B
    Caster was one of the last astronomers to have gazed at the star with their naked eyes, and the clarity of his eyes aided him in his multiple discoveries.

Noble Phantasms:

Uraniborg and Stjerneborg: The Starlit Palace Complex
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-30
    Max targets: 300 people

Two castle-observatory hybrids built on the island of Hven. They are both scientific marvels filled with advanced tools to further the stores of knowledge, but the contents of both castles differ slightly. Uraniborg contains various alchemical resources, while the underground Stjerneborg contains Caster's most prized astronomical tools, as well as his second Noble Phantasm. The castle complex covers about three kilometers of land, which may be expanded even further.

Tychonic System: Orrery of the Absurd
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-60
    Max targets: 1000 people

A gigantic metal orrery housed in the underground castle Stjerneborg used to predict the relative positions of planets in the solar system. However, there is one clear difference between this one and other orreries: it is the Earth which is placed at the center, and yet the other planets still revolve around the Sun. In reality, the orrery is a simple demonstration of the Tychonic model of the universe, a hybrid between the Ptolemaic and Copernician schools of thought formulated by Tycho Brahe. Once the Noble Phantasm is activated, all astronomical phenomena within fifteen kilometers of Stjerneborg may be controlled. Because the Earth is at the center of this model, even the positions of the sun and moon may be controlled, along with the positions of the planets. However, since the Tychonic model of the solar system has long been since refuted, it does not have the same capabilities it had when Caster was alive.

Lore
    Caster is Tycho Ottesen Brahe, the famous astronomer who created the Tychonic model of the solar system. Born a noble, he turned his interests to astronomy after observing a faraway supernova with his own eyes. Bombastic and wild, his life was filled with joy and discovery. He is also very friendly with animals, especially elk, due to having the experience of keeping one in his household. His wish to the Holy Grail is to simply be able to see the stars again.
    Last edited by Nuclear; January 29th, 2015 at 09:10 AM.

No silver nose Mystic Code?
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    It'll blow his identity, that's for certain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    When his body was exhumed in 2010, it was found that the nose was more likely made of brass than precious metal. And just as Raff said, not many Heroic Spirits got their nose sliced off.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Technically not historical and more a character from a movie based on a historical battle but myeh

Class: Saber, alternatively Rider.
    True Name: Thomas Marshall
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Original lifetime: Late 11th century till somewhere in the 12th.
    Place of Birth: England

STR: C AGI: D

END: C+ MGI: D

LCK: E NP: D

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: B

Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, Thomas cannot ride any Phantasmal Species.

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation: B+

One's strength of vitality when under great distress, allowing one to temporarily overcome grievous injuries. Until the battle is over, Thomas will not fall unless a decisive wound is received. His is the ability to last through long periods, so while he cannot receive certainly lethal wounds and keep going, he can fight with many a dozen smaller ones.

Protection of the Faith
    : B-

A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith. Though Thomas is a man of great faith who relies on his vows to keep the guilt of his actions during the Crusades at bay, he may break his vows for the pleasures of the flesh if under great mental distress.

Uncrowned Arms Mastership: -

Mastery of weapons overshadowed by other legends in one's time. Whether he is wielding his sword, an axe, a flail or a bow, Thomas' skill of arms is among the greatest of his time, but legends of that skill was lost among the carnage that was the First Barons' War. As such, all of his stats are displayed at half their value until his name is revealed.

Presence Concealment
    : E

The ability to hide oneself from view, blending in with one's surroundings. Suitable only for stealing, though even a normal human with good eyesight could spot him if they tried hard enough. When the defenders of Rochester Castle were starving, Thomas snuck through the walls and stole multiple sacks of King John's finest food, but was detected on the way back and only barely made it through the opened gate.

Noble Phantasm
    :

Swords May Shatter But My Hope Is Unbreakable
    Broken Glory: D

Anti-Unit

Thomas' replication of the attack that he killed the Danish chieftain Tiberius with. Taking a kneeling position where he supports himself with his sword, he lets his opponent make the first move and blocks the attack, shattering his sword. However, a broken sword is still quite deadly, and in the moment where the opponent is stunned by this daunting and brave display, Thomas closes the distance and scores a fatal blow, stabbing his opponent through the heart with the broken blade.
    Last edited by Christemo; March 16th, 2015 at 02:55 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Isn't Uncrowned Arms Mastership Karna's unique skill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    There's nothing really implying that. Discernment of the Poor is probably closer to his "unique" one, though there's probably a few people that could be argued could have it.
    Last edited by Christemo; January 25th, 2015 at 01:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Such as? Do you have particular people in mind?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Such as? Do you have particular people in mind?
    I don't really have anyone in my thoughts, but anyone who came from a low status to greatness while still keeping the value of the poor in mind.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Moses.

Bonus points for also being sent down a river in a basket and having an association with burning shit.

Blog Entries
    According to Fragments, Moses was BFFs with a prince. Not very poor.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    According to Fragments, Moses was BFFs with a prince. Not very poor.
    Doesn't mean he wasn't poor, though Sakurai could've partially retconned that.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Karna was BFFs with a family of kings and ran around with legendary weapons. I think "poor" is a kinda relative thing.

And I don't pay attention to Fragments. I was just pointing out someone that might be comparable to have it, since their stories have a lot of similarities, like in insulting god(s) in trying to get liquids for other poor people.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Liu Bei was known for being real sensitive for the common people woes
    Thats why is portrayed to have real long ears similar to Buddha

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    I can think of Aladdin and probably Genghis Khan. I think, pretty much any other hero who goes from rags to riches.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Karna was BFFs with a family of kings and ran around with legendary weapons. I think "poor" is a kinda relative thing.
    Before that he was the adoptive child of a charioteer, and yeah anyone below warrior caste is poor as shit. He specifically got Discernment of the Poor because he recognized that he was born to greatness and therefore he admired and appreciated all those who could live satisfied with less than greatness.
    Last edited by Christemo; January 25th, 2015 at 03:17 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    I can think of Aladdin and probably Genghis Khan. I think, pretty much any other hero who goes from rags to riches.
    Its not just "rags to riches" though, because many then forget the value the poor have, which Karna never did.

Blog Entries
    Assassin
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MAG: C
    LUCK: B
    NP: C

Appearance and Personality: Assassin appears to be an innocuous woman of middle age. From appearances, she is perhaps not what one would think of as an assassin, being somewhat plump and looking like the head servant of a busy household. She works hard to make this impression stick, having a brisk and matronly personality.
    Beneath that however, lies the cunning mind of a serial murderess. She considers herself nothing more than her master’s weapon, and banishes all other thoughts and emotions from her mind. Though she would not admit it herself, she enjoys killing people, and derives some kind of pleasure from watching her victims writhe in agony. As she is a poisoner, she does not need to be physically strong.

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment (C): Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. However, this condition does not apply to poisoning something.

Independent Action (C): Capable of remaining in the world one day without a contract

Personal Skills
    Resistance to Poison (B): As a woman who spent her life steeped in poison, Assassin has built up a tolerance to their presence. Any attack with a ‘Poison’ attribute will have little to no effect on her.

Item Construction (C): Limited to the creation of various poisons. Assassin’s reputation as a poisoner means she possesses this as a personal skill.

Gift of Wisdom (D): As a result of her services, Assassin was awarded an estate and students by the Emperor. She is able to temporarily pass her knowledge of poisons on to others.

Pharmakopeia (n/a): On the basis that medicine and poison are closely linked, Assassin is also a highly skilled pharmacist. However, as she was not known for this skill in life, she is either unable or unwilling to make use of this skill. If she could, her concoctions would be just as adept at preserving life as they are at taking it.

Noble Phantasm
    Venenum Imperator - The Emperor’s Feast (C, Anti-Unit): A representation of the greatest murder Assassin ever committed, the poisoning of the Emperor Claudius on the night of October 12th, 54. A fantastic banquet is prepared, bursting with treats to tempt even the hardiest of souls. However, the food, the wine, the cutlery, even the plates are all coated with poison. Even handling the food is enough to cause illness, so it goes without saying that consumption is almost invariably fatal. Servants will suffer rank penalties that increase over time as they grow weaker from the poison. The speed at which they succumb depends on how much poison they ingested. Though Assassin is not a fighter, she will gain bonuses in combat against people suffering from her poisons.
    This Noble Phantasm has a passive side effect: All food handled by Assassin will become poisonous. Therefore, keeping her away from kitchens could be considered a Master’s top priority.

Lore
    Assassin is Locusta, the Emperor Nero’s personal assassin, and one of history’s first recorded serial killers. Working for both Nero and her mother, Empress Agrippina, Locusta smoothed over the obstacles in the way of their rule by administration of various poisons. Even before her imperial commission, she was incredibly well-informed on herblore, but thanks to her connections she was able to truly indulge in her interests, and became very well-educated on the subject to the point that Nero allowed her to open a school to pass her knowledge onto others. When her mistress elected to commit suicide, Locusta provided her with some poison, though Nero eventually killed herself by cutting her own throat.
    After Nero’s death, Locusta was executed by the Emperor Galba. She claims to have no wish of her own, and will fight for her master’s sake.

An assassin based around the idea of poison. I tried to make a Noble Phantasm that wasn't just a reskinned Sikera Usum. Also please forgive my atrocious Latin and Greek.
    Last edited by asterism42; January 25th, 2015 at 09:50 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like Bianchi from Hitman Reborn.