Page 516 of 782 FirstFirst ... 16416466506511514515516517518521526566616 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,320 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, Gilles and Medea were Evil, and despite what we saw of her, so was Tamamo-no-Mae (lollegends&amaterasu&shit).

Alice was undefined, Paracelsus and Strange Fake Caster haven't been confirmed alignment-wise and Cu Chulainn, Anderson, Avicebron and Shakespeare were all Neutral.

One day there will be a Good Caster.

One day.

Blog Entries
    So yeah... here's another Lancer for you all. She's kinda a shitty Lancelot. Which is A-OK by me, to be honest. She was for an RP but I realised I was going to have trouble implementing her NP in a non-story setting, so here she is.

Khawla bint al-Azwar
    Black Knight of the Rashidun

Class: Lancer
    Alternate Classes: Saber
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: C

Spoiler:

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

• C: Cancel spells up to Two-Verse Arias. Stronger spells are slightly weakened.

Personal Skills:

Bravery
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement.

• A+: Bonus effect of increasing melee damage.

Chastity
    The purity of a maiden preserved with tenacious dedication. Presents a degree resistance or immunity to mental influences that go against the Servant’s chaste nature. However, morale is lost and Parameters potentially affected if the Servant’s purity is sullied.

• B: Rank Up to all Physical Parameters in situations that threaten the Servant’s chastity or when otherwise restrained. However, if her purity is violated then all of her Parameters become permanently Rank Down instead and her will to fight will potentially decrease.

Prana Burst
    The increase in performance caused by impregnating one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of jet burst by expending large amounts of prana.

• B: At this level, the Servant is able to destroy weapons that are not on the level of a divine mystery with only a few strikes, and his defenses increase dramatically while this is active, although it is highly mana intensive.

Mysterious Black Knight
    I Am Only A Woman Whose Heart Is Burning

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Targets: 1

Description: A defining moment in her life was when Lancer experienced the tragedy of learning that her brother, a truly fine warrior in his own right, had been captured by enemy forces. On this occasion, upset by the lack of courage and initiative shown by others in debating whether to rescue him, she dressed in the garb of a male warrior and initiated the rescue attacks herself. Those who saw her fight with such ferocity and skill assumed that it was their commander, until he showed up to watch the fight, as amazed as they were. As a result, Lancer has acquired the concept of “misconceived identity” made manifest as a Noble Phantasm.

A constant passive Noble Phantasm, this masks Lancer’s identity as a woman and as an individual, shrouding her in mystery and causing others to automatically assume she is male. When others attempt to view details of her skills or her identity, they will instead visualise details from another hero instead, whichever hero first pops into their mind when they see a black-clad warrior riding into battle.

Once an individual learns who she truly is, this Noble Phantasm will no longer affect them.

Prisoner of Ajnadayn
    The Furthest of People From Such Subjugation

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 10
    Targets: 20

Description: After rescuing her brother Lancer was captured by the Romans in a later battle and her identity as a woman was discovered. She was sent to stay with the other female prisoners and it was decided that she would be sent to the Roman commander’s tent to “entertain” him. Deciding that she would rather die than bear such disgrace in life, she encouraged her fellow women to rise up with her and fight back against their captors. However, they had no weapons and no way to fight, so they improvised, using the poles and the pegs of their prison tents as spears and daggers. They fought bravely and killed many Romans, and were eventually able to escape to freedom.

Prisoner of Ajnadayn allows Lancer to inspire others to acts of courage, granting her a temporary Rank C Charisma and those she affects Rank C Bravery, and any makeshift weapons that they take up will become equivalent to rank E Noble Phantasms. Those who leave the range of Lancer’s area of effect with this Phantasm will find the effects wearing off after approximately ten minutes. Additionally, objects actually intended as weapons will not gain the benefit of becoming Noble Phantasms, unfortunately. Lancer does not benefit from this ability herself, having to rely on using her Prana Burst skill to imbue her own non-phantasmal spear and sword with the necessary power to fight enemy Servants.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Well, that Asterion shits all over my non-monstrous one. Not that this is difficult to attain.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Vagrant's sheet
    Watermark: EX
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Watermark: EX
    It was hard to find a suitable image that fit how I imagined her, okay?

T_T

That's always the hardest part of my sheets, too.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    This is, quite frankly, one of the stupidest and most shitheaded excuses I've seen on this forum, right there with "she's my waifu" and "lol!Zelretch". Simply giving out alignments based on the fact that "all the other" Casters are Evil-aligned is moronic.
    Well, it's also the fact that he's a magus, and thus amoral and vested in his own interests and no-one else's.

Also, the other Caster I made for this thread had a Good alignment, so nyeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    This is, quite frankly, one of the stupidest and most shitheaded excuses I've seen on this forum, right there with "she's my waifu" and "lol!Zelretch". Simply giving out alignments based on the fact that "all the other" Casters are Evil-aligned is moronic. Andersen is a Caster, and yet he's not a nutjob. Avicebron is a Caster, and he's only morally ambiguous and not outright evil. Paracelsus is a Caster, and yet he does what he does simply because he's Manaka's Servant. Once again, your generalizations seem to be more the exception rather than the rule.
    The funny thing is that Avicebron is Lawful Neutral and Anderson is True Neutral.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    The funny thing is that Avicebron is Lawful Neutral and Anderson is True Neutral.
    I think I sniped you by like 8 hours.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Well, it's also the fact that he's a magus, and thus amoral and vested in his own interests and no-one else's.
    Rin says hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rin tries to be amoral and self-interest-vesting and fails magnificently. Sociopathy is the rule for mages, not the exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Don't forget Shirou. Or Aoko. And Waver. Don't forget Fiore. And Touko mellows out if not entirely straight-moral.

Plus alignment in Nasuverse is weird. Gil, happy to wipe out a ton of people with the Grail, is good-aligned, as is rape-and-pillage Iskandar. Meanwhile honor-abiding Kojirou is neutral evil. I don't really think you can blanket anybody with an alignment. You have to really examine a lot of different angles, not all of them based on conventional morals, to get alignment.

Blog Entries
    Don't forget Shirou. Or Aoko. And Waver. Don't forget Fiore. And Touko mellows out if not entirely straight-moral.

Plus alignment in Nasuverse is weird. Gil, happy to wipe out a ton of people with the Grail, is good-aligned, as is rape-and-pillage Iskandar. Meanwhile honor-abiding Kojirou is neutral evil. I don't really think you can blanket anybody with an alignment. You have to really examine a lot of different angles, not all of them based on conventional morals, to get alignment.
    Something something good for humanity as a whole from Gil's perspective

Something something willing to doom the world to Grail mud for his sword fight

Blog Entries
    I just assume that Nasu has no clue about alignments in Western RPs.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, he totally has no clue about the alignments of the kind of games he played that inspired this entire thing.

Blog Entries
    There was supposedly issue with translations of first editions of DnD published in Japan, as I read in one magazine.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Unsarcastically, yes.

>Medusa Chaotic good while Atalanta is Neutral Evil
    >Achilles Lawful Neutral

Yeah, he totally has no clue about the alignments of the kind of games he played that inspired this entire thing.
    Most D&D players have no clue about alignments. Why should Nasu be special?

Blog Entries
    In many cases it's not that they don't know about aligments, but they simply don't give a shit. Classic alignments are being phased out of tabletop gaming for a reason.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Also I didn't know Samurai Ressurection had Alignments.