Page 573 of 782 FirstFirst ... 73473523563568571572573574575578583623673 ... LastLast
Results 11,441 to 11,460 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    Wow the Holy Grail War metagame has started getting complex. I agree with that NP being a little underwhelming maybe have it be a more general become anyone type of thing?

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Personally i think the NP is a bit too weak.

Like it really only matter if for some reason theres another Hassan in the War or if someone else fought an Hassan in a previous war or something.

Like generally those "mask your identity NPs" generally also hide an even bigger NP behind it. This one is just underwhelming

"Oh no! It's not actually the Hassan that can rip people heart! It's just a similar assassin with no real offensive capabilities"
    Not quite. First of all、to say that he has "no offensive capabilities" is a mistake. As you can see, his parameters are actually quite high. Also, unlike the 19 Hassans, he is a genuine Heroic Spirit, so he can receive the benefits of popularity.

Furthemore, Sinan is quite a versatile fellow and a few of the Skills that he learned are actually effective in battle. In fact, due to his background as a fida'iyin, he received real combat training during his lifetime. While modern views depicts the Hashshashins as furtive killers, they were actually more along the lines of a militia. Yes, their modus operandi involved avoiding direct conflict whenever possible. But, when push comes to shove, they were also expected to be able to fight against the enemies of the Nizari - which included the likes of the European knights that participated in the Crusades. So, depending on the circumstances, he might be able to employ a creative battle strategy to achieve victory.

Overall, I would put his battle potential around the same level as Sakura Saber or Fate/Extra's Assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    A Hassan won a Grail War in 3 days in Apo timeline.
    Then everyone wanted a Hassan, so people developed countermeasures so then people started summoning other Assassins due to that. That's why we see Jack and Semi etc.
    So then this guy is basically a fake out made for that situation.
    First time that I'm hearing about the 3 days thing. Where was that written?

While the method you suggested is also a valid way to use it, I had a different idea in mind when I developed this Noble Phantasm.

Basically, it is effective as a mean of spreading misinformation. Maybe I should have made it clearer on the description, but Sinan can actually freely change into any of the 19 heads, at any given time, as he feels like it. So, he would first fight an enemy while using the appearance of one of the Hassans, escape for a moment and then reengage after changing into a different Hassan. And repeat. This way, it would appear as if there are many different Assassins. Then, while his opponents are preparing to fight an opponent that is not real, he would strike with a surprise attack from an unexpected angle.

Also, unlike most Noble Phantasms, this one is actually useful (and useable) outside of combat. Unless you're a Master and/or a top rate magus, it is nearly impossible to see through his transformations. This make it perfect for espionage missions. He can just infiltrate a place using a disguise and, in case his cover is somewhat blown, just change to another appearance on the spot and escape.

Bottom line is, I drew this guy having the protagonists of the Assassin's Creed games as a basis.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Blog Entries
    "Hey, where did that faceless guy in the skull mask go!? No, not him! The faceless guy in the skull mask I'm talking about was 6'0" and that faceless guy in the skull mask can't be a hair over 5'5"! Let him go, he's clean!"

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Is there a reason why you gave him Multitalented instead of Expert of Many Specializations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But Sakura Saber and Fake Assassin can both break reality in their own way. So you really have to stretch Rashid being able to be equally as skilled as the two dudes who are so skilled with their katanas that they fuck with reality

Also you talk about his stats being rather high, but really, they're not that strong compared to True Hassan.
    Your servant stats are
    B/C/A/E/B/C
    TA stats are:
    B/C/A/C/E/C

These guys are only really changing MGI and LCK, so Rashid gets murked by the Gorgon Eyes and TA kicks the bucket thanks to Gae Bolg. TA also has the possibility of getting stronger thanks to Self-Modification, and a more relevant(imo) NP.

At the end of the day i just feel like it lacks a certain "oomph".
    Last edited by JetKinen; July 6th, 2015 at 10:46 PM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    First time that I'm hearing about the 3 days thing. Where was that written?

Quote Originally Posted by vol3
    とある亜種聖杯戦争において、アサシンを召喚したマスターがわずか三日で聖杯戦争を終結させたという逸話す ら存在する。
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That reminds me of that comment that Gilgamesh if he was serious could do the 4th or 5th war in 3 days (or was it a single night?) from CM2 or CM3.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    It was a single night, and Zero Material.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Agaa. I thought it could be that like the second after I posted and but had to take a piss so I left.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    "Hey, where did that faceless guy in the skull mask go!? No, not him! The faceless guy in the skull mask I'm talking about was 6'0" and that faceless guy in the skull mask can't be a hair over 5'5"! Let him go, he's clean!"
    You missed the part about "original appearance". Basically, he turns into what the 19 heads looked like before becoming faceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Is there a reason why you gave him Multitalented instead of Expert of Many Specializations?
    From what I understand, Expert of Many Specializations is intrinsic of multiple personality disorder. Meanwhile, Multitalented is something that anyone can achieve just by means of learning.

Basically, it is like the relationship between Eye of the Mind false and true: in the end, both have the same effect (help you avoid danger) but one requires a "special talent" while the other doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    But Sakura Saber and Fake Assassin can both break reality in their own way. So you really have to stretch Rashid being able to be equally as skilled as the two dudes who are so skilled with their katanas that they fuck with reality

Also you talk about his stats being rather high, but really, they're not that strong compared to True Hassan.
    Your servant stats are
    B/C/A/E/B/C
    TA stats are:
    B/C/A/C/E/C

These guys are only really changing MGI and LCK, so Rashid gets murked by the Gorgon Eyes and TA kicks the bucket thanks to Gae Bolg. TA also has the possibility of getting stronger thanks to Self-Modification, and a more relevant(imo) NP.

At the end of the day i just feel like it lacks a certain "oomph".
    That's why I said OVERALL the same. In the end, it is combat conditions and strategies employed that make the difference among them. Along those lines, I would even dare to say that Sinan has a slight advantage here.

While the whole "breaking reality with skills alone"-thing sounds fun, but those cases have quite a few restrictions regarding the conditions that they can be employed and effective range is also small. Meanwhile, my Servant might lack a punch, but he also has a greater degree of freedom. Both Sakura Saber and Fake Assassin are screwed against an opponent that can snipe them from long range, but Sinan still has a few options he can use.

You know that phrase "Jack of All Trades, Master of None". It applies well here.

Also, it is somewhat debatable how much stronger True Assassin can possibly get through Self-Modification.
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; July 6th, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

quote for higher truth
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aight, now that you said that about original appearance, the NP starts to make more sense to me. That McJon quote was also how i was imagining the NP working.

Also i don't think theres any limit on his Self Modification? As long as Hassan continues to feed himself on fake hearts he will continue to grow. Or at least thats what i think, we never got to know what would happen if he ate the Dragon Reactor/Saber's heart. I like to imagine he would became the big bad.

Finally it would be your time to shine Hassan. Yet it never came.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Alright then.

On another note, what do you people think about the background and character settings I decided for this guy? It is okay, or does it seems a little forceful?

quote for higher truth

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A Hassan won a Grail War in 3 days in Apo timeline.
    Played right, Assassin can be a pretty nasty class. Makes you wonder how well Kerry would have done if he'd got one instead of King Stick-up-her-ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Really badly because even Iskandar shits on Hassan in melee and can see one coming

hey iam newbie in here, so please correct me if i'm wrong
    iam use charater from minor east java's literature, even this character was not popular in indonesia outside east java
    Class: berserker

True Name: Minak Jingga
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Bio:
    (I mix the stories of literature of majapahit with literature of Blambangan, because minakjingga have different alignment between both vers)

At the beginning he was a soldier of the royal majapajit who defeat kebo mercuet, king of Blambangan who rebelled against majapahit, minakjingga did it because the king woman of Majapahit , Kencana Ungu promised to marry anyone who kills Kebo Mercuet and made him king of Majapahit.
    Aided by his assistant finally after a fierce battle he defeated kebo mercuet, but his feet became deformed and her face became ugly. Knowing the man who managed to save her kingdom is a ugly and handicap person then the queen broke his vow to marry Minak jingga, Minak jingga just become governor in blambangan with the rebellion succeeded him break.

Under his leadership he managed to turn Blambangan regions of the war-torn region into a prosperous area, nevertheless he still charge the promise of queen kencana ungu to marry Although he already had two wives. If not he will rebel

Frightened by the threat of minakjinnga, the queen sent Damarwulan, her knight she had to kill her, at first Damarwulan can not win in a duel eventhough Minak jingga foot was deformed, it was because minakjingga's Noble Phantasm "wesikuning" a magic mace which is the source the strength of Minak Jingga.

Knowing Damarwulan can not defeat minakjingga in a fair duel then him tempting minakjingga's wives to betray minakjingga , tempted by the damrwulan handsome face then both his wife tell the secrets of Minak jingga, wesikuning mace is a source of strength, and he will not be killed unless using wesikuning.

Then Damarwulan making plans to challenge duel minakjingga but before he steal Noble Phantasm minakjingga, with the help of his own wife. On the appointed day Damarwulan easily kill minakjingga as a betrayal to his two wives.
    After his death, his wives both belong Damarwulan and they follow Damarwulan to majapajit
    (wow very tragedic, the world is unfair to him, his story was full with netorare)

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: E
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancements: B
    The Class Skill that characterizes Berserker, it reinforces ability at the cost of reason. Because the betray of women make him lost sanity in his end of life

Personal Skills:
    Conflicting Worldviews (-)
    Different literature have different story about him, Because of the different perceptions of him by people all throughout history, berserker is able to freely change his alignment to suit his needs.
    Charisma (C)
    He have ability to lead smal and poor region become wealth region

Noble Phantasms:
    WesiKuning (B)
    Anti-Unit, support
    The source of berserker’s Power and also his wakness, it could destroying big rock with easily, berserker can only be killed if you destroy his noble phantasm or steal his noble phantasm and use it to kill him
    Last edited by ksatria; July 7th, 2015 at 02:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Really badly because even Iskandar shits on Hassan in melee and can see one coming
    That was 1/32 of a not particularly strong Hassan.

The real reason Kiritsugu would have been bad with a Hassan is that Kiritsugu is terrible at Grail Waring.

Though I guess if he has Assassin that removes the ridiculous flaw in his strategy that Assassin can kill him literally whenever.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    That was 1/32 of a not particularly strong Hassan.
    However, because he still only has the spiritual potential of a single person, each individual Assassin has extremely low parameters – the lowest a Servant can have, in fact.
    I wouldn't say 1/32th literally.
    Either way Assassin can split is about 80 right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Played right, Assassin can be a pretty nasty class. Makes you wonder how well Kerry would have done if he'd got one instead of King Stick-up-her-ass.
    I should add at that point in the Apo timeline a lot of the Assassin hype, plays into why Assassin is considered so "strong." Since Masters believe an Assassin could kill them at any time, this wears then down psychologically and they basically have to be next to their Servant 24/7. Furthermore, when their Servant fight other Servants they can't go all out and have the pressure of knowing that at any time an Assassin could gank their Master.
    So in that respect, the fear of an Assassin plays a big role in why they're that effective. Again, it's how the metagame evolved.
    Also the quote just says Assassin's Master finished a war in three days, so for all anyone knows maybe the Master just beat up all the Servants because they were a super stronk DAA or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So, what are a Ruler's base stuff again? (requirements, skills, etc.)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Class skills are Magic Resistance, True Name Discernment and God's Resolution, the last of which is the 2 command spells per servant.

Requires you be an impartial judge no matter what and that you have no wish that can be fulfilled by the Grail at the time of summoning (see Amakusa having no desire for the Grail in the third war, then wanting to use it to Save Mankind in the next war).
    Last edited by Christemo; July 8th, 2015 at 05:58 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Wasn't there something about sainthood involved, too?