Page 698 of 782 FirstFirst ... 198598648688693696697698699700703708748 ... LastLast
Results 13,941 to 13,960 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A bit of a problem with this guys stats in my opinion, they're far too low, lower than my Julie d'Aubigny and Nero. I'd boost endurance and mana to C or D. Everything else seems fine though.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Oh, I like the Saber. He's kind of a funny concept, but it seems like the kind of thing I could see happening in a Type-Moon setting because of how silly it is.

And I'm not sure what Guinevere should have, but I think you could make her into a Caster somehow. Though she's one of those tricky figures where the existing containers are very hard to make her work.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    A bit of a problem with this guys stats in my opinion, they're far too low, lower than my Julie d'Aubigny and Nero. I'd boost endurance and mana to C or D. Everything else seems fine though.
    I was in a bit of a predicament with Ockham since Saber's typically have really high stats but he himself is a scholar who never used a sword in life. Though even Nero had higher stats (including Agility- A) so he could definitely use a boost.

- - - Updated - - -

Made the changes. Endurance is now C, Mana is D and Agility is B.

Thanks for the advice Hermes!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster
    Sir Isaac Newton

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of birth: Lincolnshire
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MAG: C++
    LUCK: A
    NP: EX

Class Skills

Territory Creation (B): The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible.

Item Construction (B): The skill to manufacture magical items. As an alchemist, Caster possesses the ability to create a number of magical tools and artefacts through his magecraft. Though he lacks the skill of many of the great alchemists, his skill is still sufficient enough to produce homunculi to aid in his work, though they are of a subpar quality. He is also able to use prisms to trap light energy, though again it lacks the power of true gem magecraft.

Personal Skills

Magecraft (C-): The ability to use various magecraft techniques as both a combat and support technique. Despite his enthusiasm for magic, alchemy and the occult, Caster is a distinctly subpar magus, as he doesn’t come from an established family, nor did he ever receive formal training. As a result, the spells he creates and works with are decidedly slipshod in method, constructed mainly through trial and error. Despite this, Caster’s natural genius and determination to succeed means that this actually works for him, allowing him to be, if by no means a master, at least competent. Despite his questionable talents, he is incredibly confident in his abilities; in his eyes, he is the greatest archmage who ever lived.

Natural Born Genius (A): A skill for those prodigies who were born with an unnaturally high intellect. As an individual who is in most minds (not least his own) one of the greatest scientists who ever lived, Caster has one of the highest possible ranks in this skill, reflecting both his natural intellect and the skills he picked up in his constant efforts.

Memory Partition (B): A specific skill cultivated by alchemists that allows the user to separate out their thoughts into independent processes that work towards the same goal. This allows the user to have much more complicated thought processes than otherwise would be available. Though not a trained magus, Caster developed this technique independently to help him with the calculations he used in his work. As a side-effect, he also possesses an effective C rank High Speed Incantation.

Weak Constitution (False) (D):
    A weakness struck by the nature of frail health. There is a risk of random stat drops in combat situations, though at this rank, the drop is not very great, though Caster’s low physical stats mean it is still dangerous for him. A false variant, as Caster’s illness is not natural, rather it was brought on by being poisoned by the mercury that he used in his alchemical experiments.

Noble Phantasm

Principia Mathematica – Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy (Anti-Army, EX):
    The Noble Phantasm representing the greatest mark Isaac Newton left on history: his work into motion and force, work which still stands today. Taking the name of his great three-volume series of books, it is a Noble Phantasm that grants absolute control over motion, essentially granting him the power of telekinesis even without its name being released. Though he still needs to calculate the trajectory and velocity of his objects, this is a mere trifling detail for Newton. Its true power, however, is of gravity: upon release of its true name, Newton gains control over ‘universal gravitation’, granting him enough power to even pull the moon from the sky.

Lore
    Caster is the English scientist Isaac Newton, widely regarded as one of the greatest scientists to ever live, whose formulas and calculations are still used to this day.

An incredibly arrogant man, who believes himself to be the greatest thinker in the entire history of the world, he will steadfastly refuse on principle to listen to his master’s commands, considering their tactics to be far inferior to his, though to a master who shamelessly fawns over him, he will be nothing but gracious, but will baulk if he even suspects they are just humouring him. He is incredibly ruthless, spiteful and petty if crossed. He holds a special hatred in his heart for Robert Hooke, his great rival in life, but even more so for
    Albert Einstein
    ‘that man’
    , whose theories eventually superseded his own; the ultimate insult in his head.

- - - Updated - - -

#shamlessTeslaripoff

He actually was an alchemist in RL. Hence Caster.
    Last edited by asterism42; April 10th, 2016 at 07:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Lancer

Theme

True Name- Jashobeam
    Alignment- Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin- Israel
    Likes- Loyalty, Overcoming any odds, Housework, Eleazar, Shammah
    Dislikes- Disloyalty, Cowards, His master/king being uncomfortable, Eleazar
    Weapons- Two Spears

Faceclaim

Stats-

Strength- B (A)
    Endurance- D (C)
    Agility- B (A)
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    Noble Phantasm- B

Class Skills-

Magic Resistance- B

Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills-

Three of Thirty- A+

A unique skill granted to only those of David's Three Mighty Warriors. This Skill provides the Servant with the skills Bravery- A, Battle Continuation- B, and Guardian Knight- C.

This skill is based on David's three mightiest Warriors that served as his personal body guards. All three of these men were close to the same level as Samson in terms of fighting ability, and have served David for countless years in his army. All have shown great bravery and skill on the battlefield.

Military Tactics- C

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Lancer was the leader of David's Mighty Men, and an officer in David's army with more than 20,000 men under his command.

Fighting to the Well- B+

Another unique skill shared by The Three. As long as Lancer does not disobey a single order or request from his master, no matter how small, he receives a rank up to Strength, Endurance, and Agility. However should refuse to do something as small as "cook me a meal" he will lose this boost and the skill will be sealed for the rest of the Grail War.

This skill is a crystallization of what took place at the Cave of Adullam.
    The three of the thirty visit David when he is located at the cave of Adullam. While there, David expresses a heartfelt desire for water from a well near Bethlehem, which was occupied by Philistines. The three therefore forcefully crush the Philistine army alone, and draw water from the well, which they take back to David. David refuses to drink the water, instead pouring it out "before Yahweh", arguing that it was the blood of the men who had risked their lives.

Noble Phantasms-

Chief of the Three
    Spears to Slay 800- B

Anti-Army/Anti-Personal

Lancer has the ability to create short lances that can either be used at close range of thrown as javelins. When a lance pierces the enemy's skin, no matter how shallow the cut, the spear will immediately break down into raw magical energy from the butt of the lance to the tip like a fuse. The magic energy travels through the tip into the wound dealing a small blast of magic damage. The spear transforms into magic energy so fast that it is impossible to avoid the bonus damage unless the target has EX Agility or Magic Resistance- B. Once one spear has been destroyed by the effect lancer can create another lancer to replace it in a split second. Lancer can create a total of 800 spears per day. Lancer can choose to create a lance that will create an extremely large explosion at the cost of the mana it would take to create 100 spears. This enhanced lance would also carry the payload of 100 lances and count as 100 lances for his total of 800 per day.

This Noble Phantasm is a crystallization of Jashobeam killing an army of 800 by himself, with just his spears. This battle is what caused him to gain fame and eventually would cause Philistines to run in fear upon seeing him. His fighting style was based upon using one lance per man, killing each soldier in one blow and as soon as he pierced them dropping his lance and then creating another.

(Like this but with his own spears)

Personality
    Lancer is a fiercely loyal and serious servant, who will follow his masters every order to a T. However there is a catch, he must be shown that his master is worthy of having him as a servant, should this not occur he will disregard everything his master says and make decisions for himself. Lancer a kind man, and although he is seen as very serious, he can be seen frequently attempting to make new allies. He has a good eye for powerful opponents and those who will most likely align with him over the course of the grail war. During his life he was constantly surrounded by his Brothers in Arms (Shammah and Eleazar) who were on the same combat level as he was. Because of this he has no fear when facing a powerful enemy, or rather he prefers facing enemies who are stronger than him and having the odds against him, this is most likely a side effect of his habit of winning battles where he is extremely out numbered. However his love for combat and good challenges has caused him to have little patience for those who are weak and won't provide the adrenaline rush he desires. Eleazar constantly makes fun of him for this "blood-lust" and has caused Jashobeam to become more self-conscious when in combat. On a side note he has acquired a strange habit of doing housework, and seems to always have a smile on his face while doing it.

Background info

Shammah Sheet
    Eleazar Sheet
    Last edited by ZSB1999; May 12th, 2016 at 06:41 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    When I saw Issac Newton, I thought he was a genderswap when I saw the faceclaim. I had an idea that was similar to this but yours is FAR more polished than mine (which never left the drawing boards) the noble phantasm... Definitely worthy of an EX rank. I wonder how he'd get along with Tesla, Babbage and Edison.

Jashobeam's Noble Phantasm seems like a halfway house between Vlad and EMIYA with creating exploding spears. With his three-in-one skill, maybe boost it to A+ as you may as well have them all individually if not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also, anyone got any idea what Elizabeth I's Noble Phantasm might be like?

Well, aside from summoning the storm that destroyed the Spanish fleet as that's already been done by asterism42.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    video et taceo" ("I see, and say nothing"). Or something like a support noble phantasm that unleashes others potentials granting them skills (and possibly NPs) they would only have in other classes representing how she supported Shakespeare and Francis Drake

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    You could tweak that into "unlocking full potential" or some such and let it work for the Master as well. Though that's stretching the concept a bit further.

Blog Entries
    Wasn't Francis Drake hinted to be Elizabeth in disguise?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    This obviously means that Servant Elizabeth is a trap pirate pretending to be a queen.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've heard of that theory - it would make a lot more sense than another genderswap. What's the backing up behind it?

I may may or may not rework the sheet to acomadate for it...

Blog Entries
    The hints were in the Japanese version of Fate/EXTRA.

Unfortunately, they were all either cut, forgotten or just didn't translate over to the english translation, so I can't actually tell you what any of the hints were.

Maybe somebody else of BL can, though?

--EDIT 1--

Basically, it mentioned in the Servant matrix that "there was a, probably fictional, story that just before setting sail on his ship, he [Francis Drake] switched places with Queen Elizabeth, who couldn't go out anymore due to her face being scarred."

That never made it into the english version, though.

Also worth noting is that Elizabeth really did have a scar on her face due to smallpox, which is why she looks so white/pale in all the pictures of her - she wore a lot of makeup to try and cover it up.

--EDIT 2--

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    This obviously means that Servant Elizabeth is a trap pirate pretending to be a queen.
    Yes. I would literally pay money to see that.
    Last edited by Crying; April 12th, 2016 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Actually being helpful
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I had heard of the scar and Lizzies smallpox but was wondering if there was more to it than using so much makeup she looked kind of like a marshmallow. When I went through Extra (English edition) I saw nothing on the identity swap and thought the scar was a stylistic choice.

Chances are I won't bother with it. Thank you anyways Crying.

--Edit--

The one other Elizabeth I sheet is the trap pirate.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 12th, 2016 at 06:48 AM. Reason: People are helpful - Queen Francis

Blog Entries
    Okay, two things:

One, that trap Francis/Elizabeth is fucking awesome.

Second, I'm kind of dissapointed that you're ignoring it, but it's your sheet so do what you want, man.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Actually... I think I know I way I can work it in and make everyone happy, maybe.

I'll get to it after work.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by asterism42; April 12th, 2016 at 10:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    People, can we please stop using "trap"?

Blog Entries
    Probably not.

Is a Servant the same person even when they're in different classes, with their only differences being temporally? Caster Cu and Lancer Cu, for example.

In Nasuverse's reality, King Arthur is a girl. According to Shirou, however, mainstream depiction of him remains a dude. Copy recorded in the Throne of Heroes thus seems to be the "actual" one rather than from any culture's interpretation. Yet, non-existent Servant can apparently be summoned?

Does the above means that King Arthur the Wild Hunt Leader cannot be summoned? Or, if summoned, it'd be some random spirit acting in their stead?