Page 734 of 782 FirstFirst ... 234634684724729732733734735736739744 ... LastLast
Results 14,661 to 14,680 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    and dont be self degrading i already see enough people doing that
    ?
    i can take a picture of my sheets if you want it?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wasn't it mentioned a loooong time ago that dragon riding is a separate skill from Riding? I think it's in Artoria or Medusa's stat sheets or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    The only line in her profile about riding dragons is this: 例外的に竜種への騎乗が可能なライダーである

Pretty much her being Rider class is bcuz she can ride a dragon lol, whether that A++ Riding is responsible for that ability or not is unknown.
    More like she's exceptional among Riders in that she can ride dragons (implication: usually Riders cannot ride dragons)

夜属 Nightkin
    Sure, sure, sheet, profile, accidental wrong choice of words, deliberate obfuscation, whatever

The answer is no, no, and no

I made a inference. It's apparently wrong due to incomplete information.

What looks, sounds, and moves like a duck could just be a robot duck.

I'll wait

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Wasn't it mentioned a loooong time ago that dragon riding is a separate skill from Riding? I think it's in Artoria or Medusa's stat sheets or something.
    yes cm3 class skill page. It wasn't that long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by cm3
    Riding
    Ability to ride things. A Servant with this at rank A can ride even mythical beasts and divine beasts. However, in order to ride dragon types, a different ability than Riding is necessary.
    Either way that's what Theoneandonlyz's point was. He said "we have this rule, Martha breaks it."
    Which of course, is not true... yet.

- - - Updated - - -

wait cm3 was 2009?
    okay then it was a long while ago.
    wow. seems like two days ago
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Do ranks even give abilities anyway, or are ranks assigned based on the abilities the HS already has? I don't know because I am not a nerd.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Do ranks even give abilities anyway, or are ranks assigned based on the abilities the HS already has? I don't know because I am not a nerd.
    yes

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    More like she's exceptional among Riders in that she can ride dragons (implication: usually Riders cannot ride dragons)
    Oh you're right, I missed the な. *facepalm*

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To be fair, it's not exactly a difficult inference to make. Since Martha's the only Rider with A++ Riding and the only one who can ride dragons, I think most people would naturally assume those two are related in some way. Plus if A++ Riding isn't because she can ride dragons then it'd be pretty absurd for her to have it at such a high rank, given that I don't think Martha's really depicted as riding much of anything.

Also, the distinction between 'sheets' and 'profiles' seems rather pedantic to me.

Blog Entries
    You can't sleep in a profile.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    You can't sleep in a profile.
    sure you can, you just have to sleep on your side and make sure the camera is directly above you wow wait no this is tobias level urgh

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    To be fair, it's not exactly a difficult inference to make. Since Martha's the only Rider with A++ Riding and the only one who can ride dragons, I think most people would naturally assume those two are related in some way. Plus if A++ Riding isn't because she can ride dragons then it'd be pretty absurd for her to have it at such a high rank, given that I don't think Martha's really depicted as riding much of anything.
    have you heard of synergy and dynamism

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    have you heard of synergy and dynamism
    What the heck are you talking about?

Also, have you guys really never heard of the term 'character sheet' used in tabletop RPGS and suchlike? It doesn't mean freaking bedsheets!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Also, have you guys really never heard of the term 'character sheet' used in tabletop RPGS and suchlike? It doesn't mean freaking bedsheets!
    yeah

character sheet

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Tobias, is that you? :-P

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

True Name: Koschei the Deathless
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Earth

Strength: E
    Endurance: -
    Agility: B
    Mana: A+
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm:
    A

Class Skills:
    Item Construction: B
    Caster is capable of crafting amulets, potions and Mystic Codes of high quality. He was also the one who crafted his Noble Phantasm.

Territory Creation: A
    Creation of a "Temple" becomes possible.

Personal Skills:
    Innocent Monster: A
    Koschei's appearance is not described in the tales in which he appears, but it is usually assumed that he is very old and ugly. However, due to a certain type of modern fantasy creature, his form was distorted into that of a moving corpse. He can still see and hear, but the other senses have completely disappeared. He feels no pain from physical attacks, but has become very susceptible to church magecraft. As a side effect, his Endurance parameter is rendered null.

Magecraft: A+
    Koschei was the greatest magus of Russia for centuries, only rivaled by his nemesis, the witch Baba Yaga. When he wasn't executing some sort of evil scheme, he was studying and experimenting with magecraft, and has mastered quite a few areas. He is specially proficient with water spells.

Noble Phantasms
    Hidden Death
    Artificial Immortality
    - Anti-Unit (Self), Rank A+

Caster's greatest achievement in magecraft, the culmination of decades of studies, that led to additional centuries of life. Through complex spells from different schools, he was able to transfer his "death" from his body to a golden needle; that is, there is no longer a connection between "Koschei's body" and "Koschei's death". No matter how much damaged his body sustains, he can still move, still act, still live. Even if he is reduced to ash, dust, vapor or atoms, he will still be undefeated and can still use magecraft in this form, because these particles are still "Koschei the Deathless", and he is still alive; and if one of these particles comes into contact with a sufficient amount of water, he can simply reconstruct his body.

However, his death is now bound to the the golden needle, and if that needle is damaged in any way, Koschei will die. In order to secure the needle's safety, he hid it inside an "egg", the "egg" inside a "duck", the "duck" inside a "hare", and the "hare" inside a chest. In reality, the "egg" is an extremely durable oval Mystic Code, capable of withstanding hits from Noble Phantasms, and filled with a gel that absorbs shock, to prevent the needle from being damaged. The "duck" and "hare" are both extremely agile familiars of his, and no damage dealt to the "hare" will be passed onto the "duck". The chest is an iron box that has been enchanted to avoid divination spells and abilties. As such, if the chest is buried, the only way of finding it is to obtain the information from Koschei or his Master... or by possessing an extreme amount of Luck. Other than the destruction of the needle, Koschei can only be defeated by leaving him Masterless.

Lore
    Koschei the Deathless is a character that features prominently in Slavic folklore as a villain. An immortal warlock who hid his death inside a golden needle, and who had a hobby of kidnapping princesses. In truth, a genius magus from the early Middle Ages that successfully attained immortality... or something similar. He hid the chest containing his golden needle on the mystical island of Buyan, which would randomly disappear and reappear in the ocean.

Although initially no more evil than the standard magus, his morals slowly eroded as time passed and boredom grew, and he became more and more vile and hearthless, killing and torturing people, overtaking villages and kingdoms, and kidnapping beautiful women to sate his lust; all these things were simply to entertain himself, because there are only so many ways to have fun in the Middle Ages. There was no way to punish or stop him: even if someone knew where he had hidden his death, finding it would be almost impossible... almost. After over a millenium of crimes, Koschei was finally killed when the young, foolish and lucky prince Ivan Tsarevich, with the help of Koschei's archnemesis Baba Yaga, found Buyan, unlocked the chest, catched the hare and duck, broke the egg, and destroyed the needle.

As a Servant though, Koschei will hardly be as vile as he was in "life", due to the countless ways to entertain oneself in the modern era, as well as the fact that the Holy Grail War will surely provide some amusement to him. However, in combat, he will certainly have fun playing the role of a villain that noble heroes must overcome. He possesses no wish for the Grail. According to himself, he was "quite the looker" while alive, and has no idea why people imagine him as old and ugly...

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    What the heck are you talking about?
    Wow, it's like you've never seen character sheets before

Post your character sheets:

Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Saber

Theme

True Name- Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus

Alignment- Lawful Neutral

Place of Origin- Rome

Likes- Retirement, Peace, Farming

Dislikes- Being in Charge, Being Forced to Take Command

Armaments- Simple Wood Axe

Faceclaim

Stats-

Strength- D (B)
    Endurance- C (A)
    Agility- D (B)
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    Noble Phantasm- A

Class Skills-

Magic Resistance- C

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills-

Military Tactics- C

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Powerless Shell- B

A skill that make the user difficult to perceive as a Servant, declining both his parameters and skills.

Virtuous Soul- A

Negates Mental interference, User gains the effects of Charisma- C and inspires his allies granting them a low rank of Mental Interference Resistance.

Noble Phan
    tasms-

Model of Civic Virtue
    Emergency Dictatorship - A

Anti-Army

When activated Saber gains Two Rank ups to Strength, Endurance, and Agility. In addition, Saber's farmer's clothes are replaced with a magnificent set of armour that reduces every attack made against him by one rank (D rank attack is now an E rank attack). Saber's axe is replaced with a masterfully crafted sword that reduces the enemy's endurance by one rank. Saber can only use this Noble Phantasm when absolutely necessary, unless he is going to die if he does not use the Noble Phantasm, it will remained sealed and unusable

Sealed City

Palisade Besiegement - C+

Anti-City

Saber creates a wall preventing any escape for those within it. This wall can range any where from large enough to encircle a single building, to the entire city. The Upkeep cost for this Noble Phantasm varies on the size of the wall. The wall itself can only be destroyed by a C rank Anti-Fortress attack, or an attack equal or greater in strength. All servants, except Saber, inside this wall receive a minus to Endurance and Mana.

Mark of Defeat

Yoke of Three Spears-
    B

Anti-Unit

When an enemy servant has been defeated and brought to the brink of death, Saber can create a Yoke made of Three Spears. Should the servant chose to submit and walk under the Yoke, Saber gains commands seals and the Servant's previous contract is broken. Saber becomes the Servant's new master. This servant receives a rank down to all parameters should they decide to walk under the Yoke. The mana cost for this new servant under Saber's command is paid for by Gaia itself. Saber will not have to pay for the mana the servant uses, however, the servant is only given as much mana as necessary for them to be able to fight, no more, no less.

Personality
    Saber is a man that simply desires a peaceful retirement. He dislikes being called upon unless absolutely necessary and would prefer to leave the rest to the younger generation. He is a wise man, that is always willing to give advice to those that ask for it. He dislikes the idea of being forced to fight in the Holy Grail War, but likes the idea of being able to wish for eternal peace. He dislikes having power over others and enjoys being commanded by someone else for once. In combat he will chose the option that offers the best outcome. Is prone to say "I'm too old for this shit"

Backround
    Last edited by ZSB1999; May 23rd, 2016 at 01:08 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Koschei has... No Endurance? Does that mean he just falls apart whenever he's hit? Though considering who he is, that's hardly a problem. I was entertaining the idea of a Caster with no Strength parameter, who would exist as annintangible spirit, so having another entity with a null parameter made me more confident. His Noble Phantasm would make him a pain in the ass for less pragmatic and knowledgeable masters, and he's probably overpowered to a degree because of it; but once somebody finds out who he is, he just screams "gank my master!".

On an aside note, I thought that the Magecraft skill was for Heroic Spirits in other classes he could use Magecraft? The two we've seen so far are EMIYA and Fionn Mac Cumhaill, primarily physical fighters but also renowned for their mastery of Magecraft, while Koschei seems to be entirely a magus. Maybe give him High Speed Incantation and Elemental instead? Elemental (Water) if you want to be specific and not have him be an Average One.

- - - Updated - - -

Cincinnatus is quite a different Servant than most Saber. Sort of like a Caster in Saber's clothing, unless I'm carrying the analogy too far. Does Mark of Defeat significantly add to his prana cost? If so, it doesn't seem very efficient, even though the idea would be a terrifying one for other Masters. I would say he's a little too weak in that he has no real ability to secure victory unless he's getting curbstomped. It makes sense though, since he's a not a warrior, but a statesman and a dictator who actually just wants to be a farmer.

(Makes me wonder how Julius Caesar and Nero became so powerful despite their own origins and professions...)