Page 737 of 782 FirstFirst ... 237637687727732735736737738739742747 ... LastLast
Results 14,721 to 14,740 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider Cinderella.

Dooooo it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hermes: Rapunzel is good, and I never expected her as Berserker. Reminds me a bit of Spartacus with the 'freedom' obsession. Phoenix Tears could have even been an NP in my opinion, but having it as a Skill works nicely. Prehensile hair NP is obligatory for any Rapunzel sheet of course. Like Millia Rage from Guilty Gear and Yukako from JJBA (though both of those were likely inspired by Rapunzel to some extent).

Faceclaim is, of course, great. Kind of funny though since Yang actually is patterned off a fairy tale character, but a different one (Goldilocks).

I'm most of the way through writing an Abe No Seimei sheet now, which I'll be posting up shortly. Hoo boy, when you guys see how overpowered he is, jaws are going to drop...

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I'm most of the way through writing an Abe No Seimei sheet now, which I'll be posting up shortly. Hoo boy, when you guys see how overpowered he is, jaws are going to drop...
    Did you find out about his stats on future FGO material sheets?

Blog Entries
    Servant Caster:

True Name: Abe No Seimei

Alignment: True Neutral/Neutral Evil in storyline terms

Summoning Catalyst: fragment broken off from the Seimei Shrine

Strength- E
    Agility- E
    Endurance- E
    Mana- A++
    Luck- B
    NP- EX

Appearance:

Personality: At first blush, Caster is an eccentric, laid-back individual who beholds everything with a sagely smile. He is reclusive and doesn't seem to care much for the War, preferring to watch events as they unfold. However at his heart, he is a terrifying fanatic who believes himself chosen by heaven to 'save' the world. To that end, he is willing to commit any crime, no matter how vile. Caster won't hesitate to sacrifice even his own Master should it prove necessary. He has something of an ego as well, contrary to his sage-like disposition. He will act offended if anyone doesn't recognize him upon sight, saying that the name of Abe No Seimei is one famous across all the East. Since he views himself as chosen by heaven, opposing him is equivalent to going against heaven itself. In other words, an unforgiveable crime. Caster regards the state of humanity at present as 'fallen' and barbaric. Much discipline is necessary in order to bring it to what Caster envisions as its 'proper' state. Since he- who was set above the mundane world from birth- does not understand humans, his vision of salvation is hopelessly at odds with human nature. His wish is one that seems pure, but it is tainted by egotism.

Dislikes: chaos, evil spirits, human nature
    Talent: everything necessary for a sage
    Natural Enemy: Ashiya Doman, Tamamo No Mae

Class Skills:

Territory Creation (A)- Ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. At this rank, it allows for the creation of a "Temple" surpassing a "Workshop" where his magical capacities are boosted by several factors. The use of his Noble Phantasm- Tentai No Kiritsu is only permitted within this Temple.

Item Construction (A)- Ability to craft magical items. At this rank, one is capable of crafting potions of limited immortality.

Personal Skills:

Onmyodo (A++)- A branch of Eastern shamanism that Caster invented, subsuming Chinese philosophies of the Six Elements as well as the duality of Yin and Yang. It includes a myriad of practices such as sealing and warding off demons (Oni), summoning familiar spirits known as Shikigami, divination, discerning the future from the earth or planetary motions, elemental manipulation and more. As father of Onymodo and by far its most famous practitioner, Caster possesses the highest possible degree of mastery in his chosen art.

Animal Dialogue (B)- Ability to communicate with animals that do not speak a 'language of words'. At this rank, he can convey complex ideas and commands to animals, which they will naturally desire to obey. This is a blessing from Caster's mother, the fox-spirit Kuzunoha.

Clairvoyance (A+)- Enhanced visual perception. At this rank, it goes beyond mundane 'sight' to the level of extrasensory perception. Caster can discern invisible spirits, see through magical guises as well as solid objects and identify so-called 'hidden' constellations for divination purposes. The eyes of the great sage behold both heaven and earth in equal measure.

High-Speed Incantation (B)- Capacity to recite spells at high speeds. At this rank, spells up to ten verses can be deployed instantaneously. Caster achieves this result through inscribing his spells upon Ofuda cards and invoking them simply by infusing his magical energy into the card in question, greatly streamlining his spellcasting.

Noble Phantasm:

Star Of Seimei- Icon Of The Great Sage (B, Support): 'Star of Seimei', the five-pointed figure known in the West as a pentagram. It was created by Caster to express the Five Elements, and imbued with his spiritual power. By tracing it in the air, Caster projects the image of a glowing golden star of criss-crossing lines. This functions as an impromptu 'magic circle' that can be cast by gesture alone, without need of traditional incantation.

It is a 'star of amplification' whose purpose is to boost Caster's own magical prowess. Any spell of Caster's that passes through the star's radius will be amplified to the level of High Thaumaturgy. A low-level fire spell for creating light becomes a flamethrower that can melt through solid concrete. A simple 'bullet' spell such as Gandr would become a cannonball of magical energy. The star will fade away after being used, though Caster can rematerialize it simply by performing the necessary gestures. Combined with his High-Speed Incantation this renders him a truly formidable magical foe, able to cast High Thaumaturgy level Magecraft at the drop of a hat.

The star has an opposite effect towards Magecraft directed against Caster. In that case it acts as a 'barrier' of sorts, declining the power of any spell that travels through its radius. Low-level spells will be dissipated utterly, while stronger ones will be likely depleted to the point where evading or countering at Caster's level of ability becomes child's play. In combat it is both Caster's 'sword' and his 'shield'.

Tentai No Kiritsu- Sage Of Heaven And Earth (EX, Anti-Planet): Caster's pinnacle technique, a trump card of sorts. Achieved by combining his Onmyodo arts with his talent for astrology, it allows him to go beyond merely reading the motions of the planets to actually controlling them outright. Meaning 'Heavenly Discipline', it is an ability which trepasses upon the realm of gods and lets him castigate the very heavens. At this point it passes beyond Magecraft and into the realm of True Magic, or divine Authority.

Caster's command over the celestial bodies is nearly limitless. He can wrench them from their orbits, bring them closer or farther from Earth, eclipse the sun and other such feats, all cast with simple gestures alone. Since terrestrial phenomenon such as earthquakes, tides and gravity are also affected by planetary motions, Caster gains a measure of control over these as well. He can cause floods, shake the earth, amplify or lessen gravity. Used at its fullest, Caster can bring about an unbelievably intense gravitational distortion threatening to wipe out all of humanity unless he's defeated in time.

Though unimaginably powerful, this Noble Phantasm is balanced by several factors. Firstly, he must perform a lengthy Astrological ritual before invoking it, such that it can only be called upon when the stars are precisely aligned. Secondly it expends a truly gargantuan amount of Mana while active. Even one overflowing with magical energy such as Caster can only maintain it for about half a day at his peak.

Thirdly- due to his great pride in his own abilities- Caster will never simply deign to destroy his opponents in the most pragmatic manner available. He will toy with them, revealing this Noble Phantasm's various applications in series rather then all at once to insure they fully understand his immense power. Like a certain golden-haired King Of Heroes, Caster will rarely treat his foes as worthy threats until the moment when it becomes too late to do anything about them.

While this is a trifling detail, Caster's command over the planets is limited to the Earth's solar system and cannot reach any farther then that.

Despite appearances, this Noble Phantasm does not hold dominion over the 'true' planets known as TYPES existing outside the reach of Gaea, but rather the image of 'heavenly bodies in the sky' that human cultures have seen and worshiped for millennia. While their effects on Earth are mimicked, he cannot destroy the planets themselves by crashing them into each other. Should he do so, it will merely shatter the 'image' and dispel the Noble Phantasm's effect instantly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh boy, this guy. He basically ended up the Eastern equivalent of Solomon and at a similar level of power. I couldn't think of an NP for him at first so I looked around at various depictions of him in pop-culture and found one in the manga Nurarihyon No Mago that could control the planets through Astrology + Onmyodo. His actual legend (as I could find it anyway) is comparatively lacking in flashy NP worthy feats so I went with this. Besides, it's not like king Solomon was ever famous for commanding a giant rainbow planet-encircling death ray either (honestly, I have no idea where TM got that from). For sure he'd the final boss of any Grail War he ends up in, and it'd take at least three top-tier Heroic Spirits to stand a chance of bringing him down. Might end up giving him another NP (not that he needs it...) based off the Star Of Seimei, but for now I just wanna post this up...

As always, feel free to drop by with comments and criticisms!

JP Friend Code
    - Change his class to Grand Caster and your wank will make more sense.

- For the record this guy in nasuverse is same lvl with 9 tails Tamamo (maybe? i dunno just headcanon) which also makes him Solomon level, at least if you go by Tamamo's interlude. So him being summoned into a super inferior vessel must come with a gigantic nerf and requires an explanation to that. You don't get that amount of power in a shitty class vessel.

- You don't want to mess with the Types, tho Types were a mistake. And Dartz will come for you in your sleep.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; May 25th, 2016 at 12:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    - Change his class to Grand Caster and your wank will make more sense.

- For the record this guy in nasuverse is same lvl with 9 tails Tamamo (maybe? i dunno just headcanon) which also makes him Solomon level, at least if you go by Tamamo's interlude. So him being summoned into a super inferior vessel must come with a gigantic nerf and requires an explanation to that. You don't get that amount of power in a shitty class vessel.

- You don't want to mess with the Types, tho Types were a mistake. And Dartz will come for you in your sleep.
    Isn't Grand Caster limited to Solomon, though? Otherwise I probably would have.

Good to hear my wank is at least somewhat justified. Regarding his NP, I imagine it as not affecting the 'true' planets so much as the image of heavenly bodies in the sky (and their effects on Earth), which is under Gaea's jurisdiction. TYPES won't give a shit, since they work on entirely different laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: I decided to give Abe another NP, since apparently I thought he wasn't powerful enough already. This was the image that inspired it, by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

It was also inspired a little by Ky's Spirit Seal technique from Guilty Gear Xrd, believe it or not.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries

Good to hear my wank is at least somewhat justified. Regarding his NP, I imagine it as not affecting the 'true' planets so much as the image of heavenly bodies in the sky (and their effects on Earth), which is under Gaea's jurisdiction. TYPES won't give a shit, since they work on entirely different laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: I decided to give Abe another NP, since apparently I thought he wasn't powerful enough already. This was the image that inspired it, by the way.

So he can't throw around planets like asteroids? Because that's what I got from the NP description. I can see him trying to get the Moon, Venus, or Mars to crash into Earth out of sheer spite if things aren't going his way. Maybe clarify things?

Other than the "WTF solar system is fucked now Counter Force help" Noble Phantasm, I found him to be quite interesting. Never really imagined Abe as the arrogant type, so that did throw me for a loop there.

Star of Seimei is quite appropriate, I feel. Use of symbols as an amplifier fits the theme. Then again, I need to read up on Onmyodo before I can make a final judgement.

JP Friend Code

From the way it is worded, Grand class candidates are not fixed. Ofc there is no full info on it yet and it's mostly speculations atm but my point is that when this guy is summoned into a Fuyuki servant vessel, he should be massively nerfed down in what he can do since the vessel cannot offer that much of a power. Example is Tamamo's EX rank anti-world mirror that can revive the dead has been nerfed down to D rank anti army long-ass-name NP that...gives skill mana cost = 0 for a limited time. So you can go by something such as "Despite having these haxes, when summoned in such trashy vessel, he got a large amount of power limited down to this and that kind of deal etc, NP rank down etc. If he is a Grand Caster, then he can do crazy shits" or just flat out give him that class.

You can go by something similar to Arcueid's Blood Sister skill, employ a super debuff on enemies with special curses base on the planets or drop an image of it (if you said those are just images ofc)

It's better to have some references and tie-in to the existing lores to make your char more interesting. Such as a quick mention of how he figured that Tamamo was not a human, what type of magic in the skills you listed he used to fight Tamamo in that battle...etc. You listed her as one of his natural enemies after all. Knowing her position in nasuverse, that will allow more wank who know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Constructman View Post
    Other than the "WTF solar system is fucked now Counter Force help" Noble Phantasm, I found him to be quite interesting. Never really imagined Abe as the arrogant type, so that did throw me for a loop there.
    Well Tamamo did refer to him as a "dark ikemen". Not sure if it's due to her grudge for the guy or he's actually that dark/evil, because he kinda reach that in some of his legends.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; May 25th, 2016 at 01:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    From the way it is worded, Grand class candidates are not fixed. Ofc there is no full info on it yet and it's mostly speculations atm but my point is that when this guy is summoned into a Fuyuki servant vessel, he should be massively nerfed down in what he can do since the vessel cannot offer that much of a power. Example is Tamamo's EX rank anti-world mirror that can revive the dead has been nerfed down to D rank anti army long-ass-name NP that...gives skill mana cost = 0 for a limited time. So you can go by something such as "Despite having these haxes, when summoned in such trashy vessel, he got a large amount of power limited down to this and that kind of deal etc, NP rank down etc. If he is a Grand Caster, then he can do crazy shits" or just flat out give him that class.

You can go by something similar to Arcueid's Blood Sister skill, employ a super debuff on enemies with special curses base on the planets or drop an image of it (if you said those are just images ofc)

It's better to have some references and tie-in to the existing lores to make your char more interesting. Such as a quick mention of how he figured that Tamamo was not a human, what type of magic in the skills you listed he used to fight Tamamo in that battle...etc. You listed her as one of his natural enemies after all. Knowing her position in nasuverse, that will allow more wank who know.
    Added a paragraph to Tentai No Kiritsu explaining how it works regarding TYPES and suchlike. It's still overpowered as fuck but hopefully it doesn't break TM lore now. As for Tamamo, I imagine he'd figure out her true form by his 'see through magical guises' thing mentioned under Clairvoyance.

Lol at a Servant having authority over celestial bodies. It's simply not happening pal. What you made is not a Servant.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Copied The Bird of Hermes' formatting for this:

Class:
    Caster
    True Name: Artemis Fowl
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Ireland

Strength- E
    Endurance- E
    Agility- D+
    Mana- A
    Luck- A
    NP- B

Height/Weight: Roughly 165 cm/121 lbs
    Talent:
    Natural Enemy: Opal Koboi

Class Skills:

• Territory Creation- C (can create a small, mobile and highly effective base of operations within a few hours.)
    • Item Creation- D (Not really Item Creation as much as extremely effective multipurposing.)

Personal Skills:

• Command of the Strategist- B
    • Human Observation- B+
    • Eye for Art- C
    • Natural Born Genius- B

Noble Phantasm

Mystic Eye of Thaumaturgy (Anti-Unit: Self) (B) - When Artemis Fowl traveled through time and space to save all demonkind, he was able to abuse the weakened hold of Gaia between realities and turn himself into a magic-user.
    This new power took the form of Holly Short’s left eye, magically transplanted from her and replaced with his own. It contained a miniscule part of her magic energy and could be used as a Magic Circuit, specializing in vision-based magics such as hypnotization, mana manipulation, eyesight Reinforcement, and even certain Mystic Eye abilities as well. However, these abilities have a cost- using this Mystic Eye too much in a certain period of time will result in the Magic Circuit backfiring and essentially shutting down for good, as due to being a crude transplant has barely enough Circuits to even properly function.

Lore

A boy of unparalleled genius, born into a family that had been defying expectations for the past ten centuries. When he was ten years old he wrote bestselling romance novels under a pseudonym, and from eleven to fifteen he was successful (under pseudonyms) in multiple areas of psychology and chess.
    At fifteen years old he discovered the existence of fairykind underground, and then not only managed to successfully kidnap one for gold but also survived to tell the tale. Over the next year he helped fairykind deal with goblin rebellions and pixie masterminds, and then in turn they helped him take down a megalomaniacal American businessman.
    One year, one mindwipe and a memory-retrieval later, Artemis Fowl rejoined the fairy world as a highly valued LEP advisor. His adventures continued, this time involving time travel, subaquatic terrorists, prison breaks, and ancient warrior spirits. Over the course of the following years Artemis Fowl learned true human empathy, gained an eye capable of magic, got two new brothers and a pantheon of friends, and sacrificed himself to save the world from complete destruction.
    While a clone was made using his DNA and the remnants of his soul, it had none of the original’s memories and is thus a different person. However, Artemis Fowl’s legend lived on, both in his DNA double and in the legacy of the fairykind underground… which led to his summoning as a Servant in the Holy Grail War.
    Last edited by naschyamamoto; May 25th, 2016 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Maybe He's Born With It, Maybe It's Maybelline Erlking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by naschyamamoto View Post

Class:
    Caster
    True Name: Artemis Fowl
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Ireland
    I think you posted him in the wrong thread, there's another one for Servants from Modern Fiction, though it's much less active.

As for the sheet itself, it seems decent enough for a Fowl sheet, though it's been a few years since I read the series. The NP is probably over ranked though, it's rather weak and almost certainly doesn't deserve to be at the same level as Gae Bolg.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Ah, mmkay. Thanks!

I admit tho, I was a little unsure about the Noble Phantasm- Artemis can technically use almost any eye power once he sees it, but unless someone like Rider, Shiki, SHIKI, or Illya is there then he's not gonna have too much reference to go off of. So I was wavering between ?? like UBW, a B for all its possible uses, or a C or D since it's got such tight restrictions. Reckon I'll change it to D+ when I repost it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Lol at a Servant having authority over celestial bodies. It's simply not happening pal. What you made is not a Servant.
    For one thing, I adjusted the description for that very reason. He's controlling the 'image' of the planets in Gaea's Reality Marble, not the true planets themselves. Also, no offense, but I don't know if I can really trust your word on anything involving TYPES given your self-professed Arcueid fanboyism...

Please don't come for me in my sleep Dartz...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    if you don't trust dartz why do you trust yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    For one thing, I adjusted the description for that very reason. He's controlling the 'image' of the planets in Gaea's Reality Marble, not the true planets themselves. [/SIZE]
    ... Wait. I just looked at it again and now I'm even more confused.

So what Abe is doing isn't controlling the physical planets (the balls of rock and gas orbiting the sun) but rather what we can see of the planets with the naked eye (those lights in the sky)? And when he wants to create gravitational distortions, he creates an image of the planet a la Brunestud's Moon Fall?

Wouldn't he just be bending light then...? Does he make images of the planets from the get go?

Either way, astronomy institutes across the world are going to be fainting from sheer shock...
    Last edited by Constructman; May 25th, 2016 at 05:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Constructman View Post
    ... Wait. I just looked at it again and now I'm even more confused.

So what Abe is doing isn't controlling the physical planets (the balls of rock and gas orbiting the sun) but rather what we can see of the planets with the naked eye (those lights in the sky)? And when he wants to create gravitational distortions, he creates an image of the planet a la Red Arceuid's Moon Drop?

Either way, astronomy institutes across the world are going to be fainting from sheer shock...
    Admittedly I didn't think it through all too well. It doesn't exactly make the most sense in the world, but hopefully it's okay by Nasu standards...

Wtf an Abe sheet without monster girl shikigami?
    Go home son

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hue View Post
    Wtf an Abe sheet without monster girl shikigami?
    Go home son
    Huh? Where are you getting this from? Admittedly, summoning some kind of super-Shikigami(s) was one of my first ideas for his NP, but I decided that was too generic/obvious.

Of course, instead I went with something stolen from a manga so who am I to talk of originality...

Well, this is a Saber I made to be a protagonist. It is a Servant that I really liked to create.

Saber

Identity and Parameters
    Identity: Himiko (Jap: 卑弥呼)
    Title: “The Shaman Empress”
    Alternative Classes: Rider, Caster
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Background: Himiko is the name used by Empress Jingu during her contact with foreign countries. Famous for being a powerful shaman and a user of magecraft, someone who bewitched the people from her country, Yamataikoku, to stop civil wars. But also a famous warrior woman, who went to war against the kingdoms of Korea. Himiko, or Jingu, assumed the title of Empress with the death of her husband, Emperor Chuai, during a time of conflict and war; however, even with the odds against her, she managed to be a great leader. She was one of the first rulers of Japan who had contact with China and Korea, when she used the title Himiko, and presented her country as Yamataikoku. Himiko was a queen who stood out in the arts of shamanism and magecraft, in the art of war and fighting, and as a leader and ruler.
    Strength – C
    Endurance – C
    Agility – A
    Mana – C
    Luck – A
    Noble Phantasm – A+
    Weaponry: Saber wields her sword Nanatsusaya no Tachi.
    Armor: Saber wears a light armor.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (C) – Grants protection against magical effects. Spells with chant below three verses does not affect Saber. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Saber to be affected.
    Riding (B) – The ability to ride mounts or to handle vehicles. Saber can handle most vehicles with above average skill. However, she cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma (B++) – The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Saber's rank is suitable for a king of a country. The + is attained with the application of sorcery, used by her in her legend to increase her leadership.
    Shamanism (A) – The ability to contact, communicate or use the power of spirits. Saber’s rank reflects her title as the “Shaman Empress”.

Noble Phantasm
    Noble Phantasm:

Nanatsusaya no Tachi
    Severance of Time and Space
    Anti-Unit / A
    A unique sword with seven branches, six blades on the side of its edge, and with its tip, it is called the “Seven Branched Sword”, or, in Japanese, Nanatsusaya no Tachi or Shichishitou. It was a gift from the king of Baekje (Korea) to Himiko. On its blade is written “The sword was made of hundred times hardened steel. Using the sword repels hundred enemy soldiers.”

Nanatsusaya no Tachi is a golden sword wielded by Saber. It is approximately seventy-five centimeters long, and has six small blades in the borders of the central blade. It is a light sword, allowing for quick movements, and the lateral blades can work as a saw when used on enemies.

When its name is evoked, Saber will strike her target with Nanatsusaya no Tachi, generating a powerful shockwave. Then, the real power of this Noble Phantasm will be activated: the sword will cut the flow of time, and revert both Saber and target to the moment the Noble Phantasm was activated, but any condition of them will be keep (wounds, mana consumption, death), and Saber will generate a second strike. This process will repeat itself more five times, totalizing seven strikes. Unlike the technic of the swordsman Sasaki Kojiro, Nanatsusaya no Tachi does not deliver multiple attacks in the same time, but control the flow of time to make all of its attacks to be delivered at the same time. For an observer, who is not affected by its effects, he will only see one of the seven strikes, the last one.

Yamataikoku
    Utopia of the East
    Barrier / C
    Yamataioku is the name Himiko used to name her kingdom to the foreigners of China and Korea. Probably a corruption of Yamato, the name used for the people and land of Japan, it is idolized as a utopia lead by a Shaman Empress. It reflects the fact that Himiko will hardly be summoned as a “whole” Servant, if she is summoned as a Saber, she will lose a part of her magical abilities, if she is summoned as a Caster, she will lose some of her fighting abilities. This Noble Phantasm allows her to manifest as a whole, not as a fighter, not as a magus, but as a queen who excelled in both fields.

When active, Yamataikoku became a barrier that cover a large area around Saber. The preparation for its activation takes between 60 and 300 turns, depending of the area Saber want to cover. Only one of them can be active at time, and one need to be removed in order to create another in other place. The effects of Yamataikoku lasts between 180 and 600 turns.

While inside the barrier, Himiko’s Mana and Luck parameters will raise, as well her Skills’ rank. She will gain skills that are normally compatible with the class Caster, as High-Speed Divine Words (C), Familiars (Clay Figures) (C) and Clairvoyance (C).

Update: I don't really know if the effect of the first Noble Phantasm makes sense in the Nasuverse. I am almost sure the effect is possible, but not the cause of it. I am willing to change it according to the laws of this universe.
    Last edited by Hakuro; May 26th, 2016 at 10:02 PM.