His greatsword

Dislikes:
    Cruelty, Oppression

Talents:
    Piracy, ambushes

Natural Enemy:
    Charles V

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (B): grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

As a Rider
    Riding (B): the Class Skill of Rider and Saber which is the ability to ride mounts. Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:

Military Tactics (B-): is tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Battle Continuation (B): is the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.

Disengage(C): the ability to break away from combat.

Charisma (C+): is the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.

Noble Phantasm
    · Pier’s Zweihander (Anti-Unit)(C): Saber’s greatest weapon in life, it was often seen as impossible to be used except for ceremonial formalities. In truth however it could be easily be wielded by Saber, a large man though to have stood at around 7 feet and is capable of cutting both an armored knight and his horse. In fact it was said that in on battle, one swing from Saber’s weapon ended the lives of seven enemy troops.

· Arumer Zwarte Hoop: Cross of the Dutchmen (Anti-Army)(A-): The manifestation of Saber’s successful naval career which takes the form of a warship common in the era. Derived from Saber’s feat of sinking 28 Habsburg vessels in one battle, the ship is equipped with 28 cannons that would fire a maximum of 28 devastating cannon shots that can theoretically kill a Servant with an Endurance rank of C- and below. Due to the prana required, it is ideally used only when Saber is under the Rider class

Lore

Pier Gerlofs Donia, known by the alias Grutte Pier, is one of Frisia’s greatest pirate and rebels who fought against the invading armies of the Holy Roman Empire. Living at a time of unrest between the native Frisians and their German and Dutch overlords, Pier spent his days as a quiet and unassuming farmer until the soldiers of the Saxon Duke burned down his town and massacred his family. Enraged, Pier pursued and murdered the men responsible, in the process gaining a group of followers of dispossessed nobles and restless peasants also intent in ousting the ruling Habsburgs from Frisia.

As a leader and a warrior, Piers proved peerless, conducting audacious acts piracy that brought the enemy economy into stranglehold which in turn led to a naval war against the Dutch fleet, in which at one point Piers seized 11 vessels from the enemy navy and had his captives speak out the phrase “Butter, bread, and cheese” in order to distinguish Frisians from his German and Dutch enemies.

However, Pier couldn’t stop the tide of history nor cope the inevitable tolls of war for long, dying in 1520 from the many wounds sustained in battle. Three years later his successor Wjerd Jelckam and the survivors of the rebellion are defeated, captured, and beheaded and Frisia was fully annexed under Charles V the next year.

Saber’s dream in the Holy Grail War is not to win more glory and victories against his foes, but rather to live peaceful life with his family, a dream that couldn’t be fulfilled in his original life thanks to the atrocities of war.

Here is my latest Servant. This guy has been done before but it's kinda lacking and I want to have my own take on it.

Please feedback if necessary.
    Last edited by Ramseph Boltstar; September 7th, 2016 at 06:30 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Magi: Wow, I really liked that Odette sheet. Her Skills are very fitting (especially Graceful Step) and I quite appreciate the flavor you provided (like her Item Construction providing 'worthless trinkets and pretty illusions') which makes this more evocative then just a simple Servant profile. The description for Ephemeral Romance reminds me a lot of Medea Lily's Romance Of Seafoam but it certainly fits her. I take it there isn't any mechanical effect for that one?

Bolt: Hmm. I think I liked the previous take on this guy better honestly (since he had the hilarious tongue-twister NP). Yours isn't bad and is a little more interesting then your usual sheets, in that at least there isn't a bog-standard army summon for once (there's a ship summon instead but that's not as overused). So his Zweihander is basically... a big sword, without any special effects? Well it fits, but in that case I think rank C is a bit more fitting for being without any kind of conceptual effects (since the likes of Gae Bolg are ranked B...)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I need to tune Dietrich down, the prototype version of him ended up with 5 Noble Phantasms. Back to the drawing board...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Thought I'd try to come back again. As for this Servant, he might fit better in the Prototype Universe, but could possibly fit in the main universe after some minor adjustments.

Assassin
    Unworthy Heir of Camelot

Class: Assassin
    • Alternate Class: Lancer

Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Earth

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Magic: C
    Luck: C (-)
    Noble Phantasm: B-

Skills:
    Class Skills:
    • Presence Concealment C
      At this rank, Assassin can imperfectly hide his presence as a Servant. Servants with sharp sense can still perceive him. Efficiency drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:
    • Inhibition B
      A secret art of the deceitful of not letting intention to kill show until right before attacking. At Rank B, though intent to kill is hidden, truly perceptive individuals may become suspicious.
    • Planning C
      Tactical thinking meant for assassinating a target. Unlike Military Tactics, this is constricted to only assassination missions in which few people are involved.
    • Charisma E
      Leadership abilities improve, but morale declines significantly. Though Assassin was a king who brought temporary stability to his domain, he was despised for both his tyrannical rule and his personal foibles.

Equipment:
    • Knightly armor
    • A nameless sword
    • An abbot's robes that he can change into.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:
    Sacrilegus Homicidem: A Broken Oath (Anti-Unit, B-)
    To the naked eye, this Noble Phantasm will only appear to be an ordinary dagger. Indeed, it possesses no extraordinary properties until both True Name Release and intent to kill are present.

Upon his becoming king, Assassin swore that he would not fall into deceit and tyranny. Though he reneged on his words early on, this oath was only definitively broken by his most remembered act: the murder of Melehan, son of Mordred, along with the latter's brother and friends. While Assassin's intentions were noble, his methods and his choice of setting were an offense against both man and God. This defining moment put a curse on Assassin, dooming him to ruin.

This Noble Phantasm gives Assassin an instant-kill attack, able to bypass all protections and invulnerabilities with 100% certainty, so long as his intentions are not made known. While it offers no assistance in getting the dagger into the target's body beyond the user's strength and reach, instant death will come once the blade of the dagger has been embedded into the target's body. However, upon the first successful kill made when the True Name of this Phantasm is released, Assassin's Luck stat is completely nulled. Any luck checks Assassin is subject to in the future will be automatic failures. As well, any damage he takes from opponents with Divinity will be doubled. Nevertheless, if Assassin keeps to the shadows, he will have at his disposal the ultimate weapon of killing, being able to fulfill his role as "Assassin" with ruthless efficiency.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    An unworthy successor to a dilapidated kingdom. A man who desperately attempted damage control only to be killed for his own sins. That is the tale of Constantine of Dumnonia, King of the Britons.

Previously, it had been decreed that Gawain, the Knight of the Sun, would be the heir of the crown and domain of Arthur Pendragon. But because of Gawain's death during the Battle of Camlann, the crown passed to an unanticipated individual. Constantine, a prince of the Kingdom of Dumnonia to the south of Camelot, had no major achievements to his name and was not familiar with any of the court of Camelot. However, because of his status as yet another nephew of the King of Knights, he had a kingdom already falling apart thrust into his lap.

Unlike the king that came before him, Constantine could not be considered a paragon in any sense of the term. He was very much human, plagued with many faults and vices, accumulating scorn for failings both political and personal. Saint Gildas in particular was quick to reproach him for his numerous adulteries and his heavy-handed rule. For all his personal failings and clumsiness in his methods, however, he resolved himself to a goal that many would have considered justified: the reunification of Arthur's kingdom through the complete extermination of the vestiges of Mordred's rebellion.

After many battles with resistance cells flying the flag of the Knight of Treachery, the kingdom had reached a semblance of stability. Constantine then took it upon himself to destroy the head of the snake: Mordred's son Melehan, who had killed Sir Lionel and was thought to have been killed by Sir Bors but had somehow escaped to cause chaos within Britain. Tracking Melehan, his younger brother, and his inner circle to a church, he deceitfully clothed himself in the robes of an abbot before stabbing them all to death.

What followed was described by some as divine retribution for Constantine's heinous sin of both murder and sacrilege. Only three short years after the quelling of the rebellion, Constantine was killed by his nephew Aurelius Conanus, sparking yet another civil war that tore Arthur's former kingdom apart.

Personality:
    Assassin's personality is very much the same as it was in his life: noble in heart, but an utter loser in his habits. He is lacking of integrity, blunt in speech, a total lech, and a semi-compulsive liar, but when he finally puts his mind to something, he will see it to the end. While he is talented, his usual lack of drive in most areas has caused his strengths to become very lopsided.

His wish for the Grail is somewhat abstract: he would like to apologize for his baser actions in life, but he has no idea how to do so.

Miscellaneous:
    Dislikes: having to manage a kingdom
    Talents: putting down the foot
    Natural Enemy: Gawain
    Catalyst: any artifact from Castle Camelot
    Notes: As a Lancer, he would have access to Rhongomyniad: Spear that Shines to the Farthest End in addition to Sacrilegus Homicidem. However, his control of the lance would be clumsy at best, so it would normally be sealed away, only called upon in desperate circumstances.
    Last edited by Constructman; September 7th, 2016 at 04:15 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I do like the skills you used here as they're underused and suit him rather well indeed. I like the idea behind the Noble Phantasm as well but I'd rework it a little bit myself. There should a at least a check or condition that allows for certain killing (like continuing to remain undetected even when invoking the name) or something to stop him continually spamming it against everyone. I do like now it nullifies his LCK stat and the rest of the flavour around it (though it would probably involve adding a minus to the rank to show his degradation).

The guy has a interesting personality - far different to the other kings of the nasuverse though still with a degree of nobility.

Aldo it's nice to see ya back here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    I do like the skills you used here as they're underused and suit him rather well indeed. I like the idea behind the Noble Phantasm as well but I'd rework it a little bit myself. There should a at least a check or condition that allows for certain killing (like continuing to remain undetected even when invoking the name) or something to stop him continually spamming it against everyone. I do like now it nullifies his LCK stat and the rest of the flavour around it (though it would probably involve adding a minus to the rank to show his degradation).

The guy has a interesting personality - far different to the other kings of the nasuverse though still with a degree of nobility.

Aldo it's nice to see ya back here.
    Thank you!

I'm not sure what you mean by your first statement re: the NP. For your second, I had in my mind that to get the instant kill effect, he would have to actually stab the target like he normally would, so he wouldn't be able to spam it against multiple opponents unless he got a good hit in every time.

That's what I was going for. I was curious as to what happened to Britain after Artoria's death and I found this guy.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Constructman View Post
    Thank you!

I'm not sure what you mean by your first statement re: the NP. For your second, I had in my mind that to get the instant kill effect, he would have to actually stab the target like he normally would, so he wouldn't be able to spam it against multiple opponents unless he got a good hit in every time.

That's what I was going for. I was curious as to what happened to Britain after Artoria's death and I found this guy.
    Ah, I misread it then, sorry for the confusion. Its pretty strong still, I think it should probably be 'B-' in terms of rank so its more comparable to the likes of the Gae Bolg but still shows the effects of degradation. Its interesting who you can find as heroic spirits when you look into certain eras, hell even martial arts like Muai Thai.

JP Friend Code
    Class: Caster (alternatively, Rider or Assassin)
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Country of Origin: Japan
    Dislikes: Backstabbers
    Talents: Witchcraft, curses, hexes
    Natural Enemy: Oya no Tarou no Mitsukuni
    Face Claim: Here

Parameters:
    • Strength: D
    • Endurance: E
    • Agility: C
    • Luck: D
    • Mana: A+
    • Noble Phantasm: A

Skills:
    Class Skills:
    • Territory Creation B
      Creation of a "workshop" becomes possible.
    • Item Construction B
      Able to produce a device imbued with magical property. In this case, Caster has an ability to create witchcraft based items such as straw effigies and talismans.

Personal Skills

• Witchcraft A
      Witchcraft is the Dakini heavenly methods. It includes methods to discern one's time of death and secret arts to obtain influence, such as methods to attain status and fortune (for men) and methods to gain the favor of influential individuals (for women). Caster is able to gain this skill due to her magic training from a mysterious sage-wizard that gave her a scroll containing the arts of witchcraft.
    • Demonic Magic B
      While not a being classified as a demon, Caster has an ability to control and converse with demonic beings, even learning some of their kind's own witchcraft.
    • High-Speed Incantation C
      High-Speed Incantation (高速詠唱, Kōsoku-Eishō?) is the capacity to recite spells at high speeds. It refers to Caster's ability to recite powerful spells for her summon magic.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Spoiler:
    Gashadokuro
    Earth-Shattering Starving Skeleton

Type: Anti-Fortress
    A manifestation of the massive demonic being called gashadokuro, a demon with a form of giant skeleton as tall as a castle. While trying to avenge her massacred clan, she unleashed this powerful demon to snatch her father's killer and managed to destroy the castle with everyone inside it, albeit still losing in the rebellion. This summon's activation could last long, as long she is powered with a sufficient mana source. The Gashadokuro is also practically indestructible - as long as his summoner is alive. It is able to consume servants or magus for mana, but certain powered magical items might ward it off or significantly weaken it.

Ushi no Koku Mairi
    Wicked Curse of the Ox-Hour

Type: Anti-Unit
    This Noble Phantasm refers to Ushi no Koku Mairi, a curse applied by hammering a nail through a straw effigy on a sacred tree. The lore refers to how Caster performs the ritual in another version of the story where she managed to summon a wicked spirit Aramitama by performing the curse every night, during the ox hour. By using this Noble Phantasm, Caster is able to perform a curse on a target, decreasing their life energy with it. For a certain target, the making of straw effigy must went through a process of taking a 'sample' from its target. Be it a certain part of their body (hair, bodily fluids, etc) or a sample of their magical energy.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    Takiyasha-hime is the daughter of Taira no Masakado and a sorceress who raised an army of yōkai and attempted to conquer Japan.

After Taira no Masakado was defeated and his rebellion quashed, the imperial court declared Masakado’s entire family to be traitors and ordered their execution. Two of Masakado’s children, Yoshikado and Satsuki-hime, somehow managed to escape their execution. They remained in hiding at a temple at the base of Mount Tsukuba for years. Satsuki-hime became a devoted nun, but her brother was not interested in religion. He spent his time exploring the mountain and playing at being a samurai.

One day while exploring Mount Tsukuba, Yoshikado encountered a mysterious wizard named Nikushisen. Nikushisen informed Yoshikado that he was the heir of Taira no Masakado, and gave him a magic scroll containing the secrets of frog magic. Yoshikado returned to his sister, and told her everything Nikushisen had said. He gave her the scroll. She studied it and also became a master of frog magic, and took the name Takiyasha-hime. The two of them decided to fulfill their father’s dream of overthrowing the emperor and ushering in a new order.

In a different version of the story, instead of Yoshikado meeting Nikushisen, Satsuki hime secretly began to perform the dreaded curse ushi no koku mairi—the shrine visit at the hour of the ox. Every night, she snuck into the Kifune Shrine and performed the ritual. After twenty-one nights, she awakened the aramitama—the violent, wicked spirit—of the Kifune Shrine. The aramitama spoke to her, granting her the knowledge of onmyōdō, and instructing her to take the name Takiyasha-hime.

Takiyasha-hime and Yoshikado returned to their father’s fortress of Sōma Castle in Shimosa province. They called on the surviving soldiers who remained loyal to their father’s cause. Using her newly acquired black magic, Takiyasha hime raised an army of yōkai to continue her father’s rebellion against the emperor.

Ōya no Tarō Mitsukuni, a warrior who was knowledgeable about onmyōdō, had heard of Takiyasha-hime’s plans and set out to Sōma Castle to investigate if the rumors were true. When he arrived, Takiyasha-hime disguised herself as a prostitute and tried to seduce Mitsukuni. However, Mitsukuni suspected a trap and told her about the brutal death of Taira no Masakado. Takiyasha-hime could not contain her emotion, and she fled from Mitsukuni. That night, she ambushed him with an army of skeletons and yōkai. According to Utagawa Kuniyoshi’s famous ukiyoe print, Takiyasha hime unleashed a gashadokuro upon him—a gigantic skeleton as tall as a castle.

Riding into battle on top of a giant toad, Takiyasha-hime assaulted the brave warrior Mitsukuni. In the end, despite her magic, she was defeated just as her father was. Her short rebellion was snuffed out just as his was.

Miscellanous: Has a connection with the famed Archer Tawara Touda through a family alliance in their previous lives.
    Last edited by Kamillia; September 8th, 2016 at 09:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Kamillia: Interesting Servant you got there. A somewhat obscure choice, but she certainly sounds like at least a mid-tier Caster.

I particularly like the giant rampaging skeleton NP. Reminds me a little of Caster Cu's Wicker Man but... it's, well... a giant rampaging skeleton. What's not to like? Pretty sure you meant 'invincible' rather then 'invisible' in the description, however.

Her second NP is also interesting, but extremely vague. You say 'she can perform a curse' presumably by performing the ritual in question, but no details are given as to how it works or what kinds of curses can be applied. Also, is the straw effigy of the target (like in Voodoo)? Not really familiar with Eastern sorcery, in case you can't tell. If so, I'd recommend including something about how she has to recreate the target's appearance to a certain level of accuracy, flavor-text about sympathetic magic or what have you (like Cursed Arm's Zabaniya).

The name of High-Speed Incantation also seems to be written out twice, for some reason, with the second time having the Japanese name alongside it (which none of your other Skills do). Seems like you probably copypasted off the wiki (don't worry, I do it all the time) but forgot to edit that part out. Easy mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I've been working on a Morgan Le Fay Servant that should probably be posted up sometime today or tomorrow, depending on how busy I get. Have to say, the NP I've thought of her for her is one I've never seen anywhere else...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Takiyasha-hime is pretty cool, after reading the description for the first NP, all i could think of was this thing from naruto
    Spoiler:

--Update--

Also is it worth giving Dietrich von Bern all three of his legendary swords?
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; September 8th, 2016 at 07:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Caster:

True Name: Morgana Le Fay

Alignment
    : Neutral Evil

Alternate Class: Assassin

Strength- E
    Agility- D
    Endurance- D+
    Mana- A
    Luck- D
    NP- A+

Appearance:

Personality: Schrewd, scheming and cruel, Caster's outward personality is very much that of a stereotypical witch from storybooks. Whether obtaining a man she fancies or destroying those she believes to have wronged her, Caster shows no restraint when it comes to achieving her desires. Also holds a vengeful streak a mile wide, particularly towards unfaithful men, for whom she reserves the utmost contempt.

That said, Caster has another side to her personality as well. A lovey-dovey women who showers affections on those she cares for and easily falls for those who show her kindness. While she gained the reputation of an adulterous and loose women, in fact Caster fell deeply, iredeemably in love with each and every man she fancied, each abandonment casting another dagger into her heart. Caster refers to her Master as 'my beloved' and will swear to devote herself only to them, so long as they offer the same to her in turn.

Caster is greatly clingly towards the object of her affections, showing extreme and psychotic jealousy to any who might steal away her 'beloved's' attention. She will scheme, lie and kill to eliminate any enemies to their relationship, whether they happen to be her beloved's friends or even family. If worse comes to worst, she will even try to kill her beloved so they can 'remain together for eternity'. When you look at her true self, it goes without saying why she developed the reputation of a wicked witch.

Caster never received love in her life. Her father, Uther, treated her a mere stepping stone to bolster his favored daughter's path to kingship. Her lovers, calling her a witch, abandoned her one after another. Her sons and daughters despised her even while possessing the same treacherous nature themselves, with Agravain openly regarding her as a whore. Thusly, Caster is desperate to cling to any semblance of love she encounters, even if it is a lie.

Caster's relationship with a certain King of Knights is... complicated, to say the least. She loves Arturia Pendragon more then anything, while hating her more then anything as well. She hates that the girl- her very own half-sister- was lavished with praises and adorations while she herself was treated as a lowly witch. However, she can't help but be enamored with Arturia's 'radiance', her blinding determination, which Caster desired to possess for herself and failing that, to kill the girl she both loved and loathed.

If summoned in the same Grail War as her sister, Caster will stop at nothing in her attempts to bring Arturia to her side once more. Of course, she knew the true gender of the King but such things hardly mattered in the face of such powerful infatuation.

Dislikes: adulterous men, Arturia
    Talents: scheming and sorcery
    Natural Enemy: Arturia, Lady of the Lake

Class Skills
    :

Territory Creation (A+)- Ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. At this rank, Caster can create Temples, ominous castles shrouded in fog and other architectural wonders at a high degree of speed. Due to the 'Fata Morgana' phenomenon tying Caster's name to legends of phantasmic castles in the sky, her aptitude for territory formulation has been raised beyond what it was in life.

Item Construction (B+)- Ability to craft magical items. With her faerie magic, Caster can manufacture short-lasting 'phantasms' from the very air. By gathering special ingredients (such as the blood of an animal or certain herbs) Caster can also concoct potions with effects such as longevity, invisibility or shapeshifting.

Personal Skills:

Protection Of The Faeries (EX)- A blessing from Elementals; the capacity to increase one's Luck in dangerous situations. Caster's Luck is constantly treated as two ranks up, while in battle she receives a rank-up to all other parameters. As someone who lived alongside faeries, was taught magic by faeries, had nine faerie sisters and was even alleged to be a faerie herself, Caster's rank is the highest possible.

Sorcerous Queen (B)- Denotes one who was both a queen and a sorcerer in life. A composite Skill including the sly grace of a ruler, the feminine wiles of a seductress, and the magical prowess of a great enchantress. Charisma, Seductive Presence and High-Speed Incantation are all possessed at one rank lower.

Fey Magic (A)- Magic taught by the elemental spirits known as Faeries. The faeries- which were enigmatic and mischievous regarding humans- would rarely teach their arts to others, but the few who learned from them received great magical power that was otherwise lost from the world since the Age of Gods. Caster's magic is mainly specialized in elemental and nature manipulation, such as bending plants and animals to her will and creating 'phantasms' to alter the natural world.

Mental Pollution (C)- A twisted mentality that offers protection from mental interference type Thaumaturgy. However as a consequence, it becomes difficult to come to an understanding with others not similarly twisted. Caster's mentality is especially twisted regarding matters of love. Upon deciding a target of her affections, Caster will become utterly devoted to that one person and view anyone competing for their attention as 'enemies to be fought'. Such a troublesome woman...

Noble Phantasm:

Avalon Morgan- Corrupted Realm Of The Fae (A+, Anti-Team): A variant of the hallowed scabbard of King Arthur, possessed by Caster and tainted by her malevolent aura. After stealing her half-sister's sheath to weaken her before the fateful Battle of Camlann, Caster kept it for herself and put extensive research into uncovering its true nature and reproducing it.

This Noble Phantasm stands as culmination of her experiments. Though of similar appearance to the King of Knight's own, it is unmistakably a dark and twisted artifact, colored deep violet with ebony trim and eldrich fey letters inscribed at the center.

Similar to the regular Avalon, this grants a form of limited immortalty to the bearer. However, rather then the true Avalon which repels impurities from the body, Caster's version functions by making the holder into an undead being, in other words, a liche. Since the user is not truly recognized to be 'alive', they cannot be 'killed' either, so the World will act to correct this paradox by healing any wounds Caster receives to keep her in a perpetual state of 'undeath'.

Minor injuries are healed over in moments while damage at the level of lost limbs or destroyed vital organs requires more time to fully recover from. A half hour is enough to fully restore a lost arm or leg. This Noble Phantasm does have its limits though. For one thing, its regeneration is fueled by Caster's own supply of Mana. The greater the wound, the more of her Mana is drained to heal it. Also, as great as the effect is, targeting and destroying her head will still be enough to end her existence, as well as disintegrating her body utterly.

Being the opposite to Avalon, it shows no vulnerability to cursed weapons such as Gae Bolg but a strong weakness regarding holy-type weaponry, which will bypass its regeneration altogether to inflict lasting wounds that burn at Caster's essence.

Just like its sacred 'sister', healing is only a side-effect of this Noble Phantasm's true function. Upon invoking its True Name and holding it in front of her, the corrupted scabbard dissolves into particles of dark miasma that spread around Caster and the opponent, transporting them all into her 'Avalon'. Rather then the true Avalon which was the utopia dwelt in by the king, this is a twisted realm born from and reflecting Caster's own sinister nature. The clear blue skies and boundless green fields of the king's sanctum are replaced by a dark purple stained sky and thick, choking violet grass. Huge, gnarled and misshapen trees stick up from all around the landscape, branches twisted around at grotesque angles.

While the purpose of Avalon was to shield the king in a paradise cut off from the world, this is a 'Dystopia of the faeries' created to entrap Caster's opponents. Her Magecraft is greatly enhanced in this realm due to its closeness with the faeries, reaching a level close to the Marble Phantasm of true Elemental spirits. Caster can manipulate the trees to lash at her targets, the grass to bind their feet and call upon all kinds of natural phenomenon with which to attack.

Additionally, twisted versions of faeries can be found wandering about this realm, appearing as ghoulish creatures with spindly, branch-like claws and wide, inhuman mouths. Lacking any sense of good or evil, they will nontheless attack, tear apart and devour any enemies intruding upon their land in accordance with Caster's will.

Its toxic aura is also highly hostile to humans, acting as a potent poison. Ordinary humans will be rendered unconscious in minutes without magical protection, while Heroic Spirits will simply take a rank-down to all parameters within the realm.

As it imposes 'Avalon' upon the surrounding area as a psuedo-Reality Marble, this Noble Phantasm requires a great amount of Mana from Caster to sustain. Even with her great magical prowess, it can likely only be kept up for around ten minutes at max. Upon her death of course, the entire thing will immediately evaporate as the mundane world reasserts itself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I finished the Morgana Le Fey Servant I'd been talking about above. Hardest part was her personality, really. Morgana was portrayed so differently across different Arthurian legends that mixing them all together into a recognizable, coherent personality was no easy task. Much thanks goes to Bobin for his suggested take on Morgana in the Grand Order lore discussion thread, which heavily inspired my own take on her. I'm aware she also comes off as a bit similar to Medea and Tamamo, but hopefully different enough to be her own character.

Since Morgana took Arthur's scabbard at one point, I figured having an 'Alter' version of it as an NP was a natural choice, particularly since all the other profiles for her I read pretty much made up stuff wholesale to be her NPs, given there's not any really obvious choices from her legend alone.

The actual story has her chuck the sheath into a lake afterwards, but that seems a bit of a waste. Especially since it's a magical scabbard that essentially makes its bearer freaking immortal, I'd think a schemer like Morgana would do more with it then literally throwing it off into a lake. As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! Thanks.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No Saberface 0/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    No Saberface 0/10
    Why should she be a Saberface? We have enough of those already...

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, if you want her to look like Saber then just imagine this was her FC-

Spoilered for sheer size

-Only with all black and purple instead of white and gold.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Why should she be a Saberface? We have enough of those already...
    Sure, sure. I mean it's not like they're closely related or anything, riiiiiiight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Thanks for the comments! I picked Takiyashahime up because her lore is fairly obscure compared to the likes of Tamamo no Mae, Shutendouji or even Abe no Seimei. She is indeed, more or less would be placed in the mid or mid-to-high tier, since she didn't came from the Age of Gods. Presumably Avicebron's tier or so. I would put her up on par with Tamamo as well, but considering Tamamo is a part of Amaterasu herself, that'd be quite far off when she's super powered.

And yes, I do imagine a bit of Caster Cu's Wicker Man when reimagining Gashadokuro. It'd be awesome if they somehow have a face-off.

I fixed and added some explanations as well on Takiyashahime's Noble Phantasms. Hope that's understandable enough, though. Not sure about her 2nd one (and she might as well has a 3rd one) yet...

And btw, that's an interesting Morgana sheet right there. I love the dark counterpart to Arturia's Avalon as her NP. Tho I believe she would have at least 1 more NP? IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamillia View Post
    Thanks for the comments! I picked Takiyashahime up because her lore is fairly obscure compared to the likes of Tamamo no Mae, Shutendouji or even Abe no Seimei. She is indeed, more or less would be placed in the mid or mid-to-high tier, since she didn't came from the Age of Gods. Presumably Avicebron's tier or so. I would put her up on par with Tamamo as well, but considering Tamamo is a part of Amaterasu herself, that'd be quite far off when she's super powered.

I fixed and added some explanations as well on Takiyashahime's Noble Phantasms. Hope that's understandable enough, though. Not sure about her 2nd one (and she might as well has a 3rd one) yet...

And btw, that's an interesting Morgana sheet right there. I love the dark counterpart to Arturia's Avalon as her NP. Tho I believe she would have at least 1 more NP? IMO.
    Nice to know you took my friendly advice. The clarification for her second NP definitely helps. Having her need to get 'samples' from the target in order for it to work is a nicely Voodoo-esque touch (which I'm taking as a confirmation that it is in fact a likeness of the target?) and keeps it from being overpowered. Don't know enough about her legend as to guess what a third NP of hers might shape out to be...

Thanks for the (rather sparse, but whatever) feedback on Morgana. Glad you liked the 'Avalon Morgan' idea. I thought it was a bit of a lore stretch but it was definitely the most creative NP idea I had for her. I thought of giving her another NP along the way, like being able to make a floating fortress based off the Fata Morgana phenomenon, but just decided to lump that in with Territory Creation in the end.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Have to say, the NP I've thought of her for her is one I've never seen anywhere else...
    wait a second this is just australian-style avalon i was expecting better
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Wouldn't have thought of a twisted version of Avalon for Morgana le Fay. There is a precedent for fairy technology to have both a light and a dark side (Excalibur and Excalibur Morgan); I see you picked up on that. If you need a second Noble Phantasm, may I suggest weapon using her collection of Artoria's DNA to create Mordred? Something along the lines of "If she obtains a piece of an Enemy Servant's body, even if only for an instant, she can make a clone of that Servant if given enough time"?

How would she interact with my latest Assassin(Constantine of Dumnonia), since he sort of had to clean up her mess? Constantine would probably go full "destroy at all costs" if he learned of her presence; how would she react to Artoria's successor?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Constructman View Post
    Wouldn't have thought of a twisted version of Avalon for Morgana le Fay. There is a precedent for fairy technology to have both a light and a dark side (Excalibur and Excalibur Morgan); I see you picked up on that. If you need a second Noble Phantasm, may I suggest weapon using her collection of Artoria's DNA to create Mordred? Something along the lines of "If she obtains a piece of an Enemy Servant's body, even if only for an instant, she can make a clone of that Servant if given enough time"?

How would she interact with my latest Assassin(Constantine of Dumnonia), since he sort of had to clean up her mess? Constantine would probably go full "destroy at all costs" if he learned of her presence; how would she react to Artoria's successor?
    The 'Mordred creation' was actually an NP I saw used for her in another sheet here, so I doubt I could come up with an original take on that. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Regarding Constantine... she'd probably hate him, given he killed her 'grandson' and just for being a substitute to her beloved Arturia, without most of the traits she admired in the latter.

Blog Entries
    Update: Gave Morgana a new Skill (Mental Pollution) which I'd intended to include but forgot shortly before posting up the sheet.