Page 62 of 858 FirstFirst ... 12525760616263646772112162562 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Oh right, forgot to comment the sheet itself.

Most of the time, Myth/fictional heroes origin use their story origin instead of their birthplace. For example Astolfo, Medea and Lancelot. Not sure about historical heroes tho.

I'm curious about the sword... I don't doubt about it inclusion, rather, the connection with Excalibur. Never heard about such thing, can you elaborate?

Also lol Yandere Atlantes.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Regarding the sword, Morgan le Fay she had made that sword and in one Arthurian tale she made an identical copy of Excalibur so I just thought it would make a decent connection.

- - - Updated - - -

And I am 50% sure that the next Atlantes sheet I see will end up being a Yandere. Should Atlantes actually appear in canon, it's a genderbend i'm calling right now.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Regarding the sword, Morgan le Fay she had made that sword and in one Arthurian tale she made an identical copy of Excalibur so I just thought it would make a decent connection.

- - - Updated - - -

And I am 50% sure that the next Atlantes sheet I see will end up being a Yandere. Should Atlantes actually appear in canon, it's a genderbend i'm calling right now.
    Oh that's made sense why I never heard about it. And TM often link some apperently unconnected thing, so its make sense.

And yeah, Atlantes entire storyline scream genderbend, I mean his love toward Rugierro is very women like. I actually genderbend him in my own sheet.

Blog Entries
    Yay, genderbend time.
    faceclaim

"So? What do you think? 僕キレイ?

Name: Kutsuki no Osamu, Spirit of a Vengeful Love
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

STR: E
    AGI: E
    CON: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: E
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant.
    • D--: Suitable for spying. Due to the advanced negative impact he has on his surrounding environment, as well as physical deformities such as laboured breathing and an unpleasant odour, Assassin cannot conceal his existence for extended periods, or from those who have learned these indications of his presence.

Personal Skills:

Innocent Monster
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter.
    • D: As a consequence of low-level ghost stories and urban legends long following his death, Assassin has taken on certain aspects of the character he inspired; while the infamous physical aspects has been confined to his Noble Phantasm, his physical form reflects traditions of Eastern yurei. His skin appears mottled whine in several places, his lungs are worn from disuse, and over him ever hangs the scent of grave dirt.

Shadow Lantern
    A skill that allows one to become one with the shadows.
    • B: A byproduct of Innocent Monster and, perhaps, a small pittance to aid against the problems it presents him with, Assassin is able to completely cloak his physical appearance in shadow, though other clues as to his whereabouts and continued presence will remain.

Rosy-cheeked Adonis
    The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist.
    • C-: While he was known for his youthful appearance in life, and achieved happiness by bedding a member of the Samurai class, through a combination of aging before his death and the effects of Innocent Monster Assassin's looks have in the kindest possible words at last started to go. That he retains the ability to charm others at all is a testament to his charisma.

Pollution
    Refers to kegare, a state of impurity found in Shinto belief. Distinct from Western notions of 'sin' in that is disconnected from the deeds of the individual.

• B++: The mind is no longer in balance. A level of defilement that indicates the individual is long beyond saving, Assassin's mental state has been utterly warped to the point where it may affect his surroundings. Assassin inherently projects a form of spiritual pollution that slowly but surely subjects everything in his immediate environment to not only moral but physical degradation, from expressions of life to the very mindset of his Master, death and defilement follow him wherever he may go. It is the metaphysical incarnation of rot, eating away at the world from the point of his summoning, and even acts of Magecraft are not exempt; beginning with magical barriers before moving up to natural leylines, all things will without doubt be defiled in the face of Assassin's unending malevolence. His rank in this skill is dramatically increased in the brief period immediately after shedding blood, to the point where even Noble Phantasms tracing back to the Age of Gods may be consumed in unceasing impurity. Functions as equivalent levels in Mad Enhancement and Mental Disorder.

Noble Phantasms:

Name:
    Kutsuki no Osamu
    Vengeance without Purpose

Type: Anti-Unit
    The embodiment of the legend based upon Assassin and the crystallisation of his undying malevolence. Though it may be associated with the ko-wakazashi he holds, originally a gift from his lover, the Noble Phantasm itself is in reality a technique, or to be more precise 'the act of Assassin expressing his wayward emotions,' vengeance against a man long dead taken out on the world at large. It might also be considered a dramatic extension of the typical onryo ability to bring disaster unto others. Regardless, Assassin's Noble Phantasm takes the form of a single blow performed using his current weapon, a curse-based attack that gives no regard to distance provided Assassin is able to retain the target in his thoughts, it can only be avoided though a strong resistance to curses (or a saint-like mentality capable of completely repelling human malevolence).

The form of the curse itself varies upon the gender of the target; for women, it is expressed a slash across the person's lips, providing them with an appropriate slit mouth, though the injury itself is deliberately not fatal. Instead, Assassin uses the wound as a conduit through which to force his defilement unto the target, in an instant destroying their psyche and reducing them into a mere vessel for his kegare (though Servants will be permitted a Constitution roll to shake off the effects). These women are treated as Assassin-class Servants themselves with their own unique skill-set and a lesser Noble Phantasm, though they are for the most part mindless expressions of Assassin's own will. For male targets, this Noble Phantasm takes a much simpler form: A devastating blow aimed directly between the legs that is, failing a Constitution roll, unfailingly fatal. Such is the force of urban legends, divinity in the modern era.

The real danger of this Noble Phantasm is that, due to the strong disconnect between Assassin himself and the story that rose up around him, he is in no way required to follow the traditional 'rules' of the associated legend, and may instead attack his foes with impunity. The only restriction is that, as the Noble Phantasm is an expression of his malevolent nature, Assassin must be significantly invested in his target emotionally in order to curse them — not even the tug of a Command Spell can overcome this requirement, should Assassin not be appropriately incensed (not that this is particularly difficult, given the right circumstances). As a side effect, while the attack technically ignores distance between him and his opponent, the distorted mindset activating this Noble Phantasm requires means he cannot direct the curse to anyone not in his immediate vicinity, as he simply lacks the focus.

detail

Detail: The 'true form' of Kuchisake-onna, to whatever extent the term may apply, given that the legend has long since evolved beyond him. Regardless, he is the basis for a ghost story that began in the 17th century and in many ways still haunts Japan to this day.

A young boy belonging to the Kutsuki clan under the Tokugawa shogunate, Osamu as a wakushu soon became the lover of the samurai he was apprenticed to, and the two enjoyed what seemed to him a deep and intimate relationship. This continued for many months, until tensions with the West and the acts of Commodore Perry led Osamu's elders to move him closer to their family estate. By the time the two of them were united years later, he had lost much of his youth, his former master had entered into an unstable marriage, and efforts to rekindle their romance soon proved disastrous; reluctant to complicate affairs with his wife further, and desperate to preserve the image of a young and beautiful Osamu in his mind, the samurai cut down his once-lover, desecrated his body and left him to rot.

The boy became a spirit, the spirit became a legend, and the rest from there really is history. Denied the right to his vengeance by the samurai's untimely death, Osamu's vengeful ghost wandered the streets, occasionally instilling women with the same murderous urges that gave his 'life' purpose before finally being exorcised in the 1970s, whilst in the Throne of Heroes a copy of that same spirit was allowed to stew, biding its time. Summoned to the Holy Grail War, Assassin's wish is nothing short of the endless resurrection and annihilation of the man he once loved until such time as his lust for vengeance is sated. Failing that, the man's wife will also be included, followed by his immediate family, and so on and so on until all humanity is roasted in hopes of slaking Assassin's boundless detestation. His emotional state as a Servant is one of extremes, capable of affecting normalcy provided his temper is not triggered and the madness within laid bare to see, switching from innocently joyous to sobbing or screaming at the drop of a hat. He has a notable hatred for beautiful women, perhaps out of spite, and is unlikely to work well with a female Master - though conversely, this plays well into his preferred tactics, avoiding direct combat whenever possible and merely creating 'Kuchisake-onnas' en masse to the throw the War into chaos.

Incidentally, Kuchisake-Onna's skills are as follows:
    false assassin

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant.
    • E: Barely capable of stealth.

Personal Skills:

Territory Creation
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    • D: Creation of a 'Hunting Ground,' exceptionally beneficial to one's talents as a murderer, becomes possible. While acting in this area, space will be warped to prevent False Assassin's targets from escaping her, allowing her to appear directly in front of them regardless of how they run. Creation of a Hunting Ground is fundamental to the deployment of False Assassin's Noble Phantasm.

Murderer of the Misty Night
    A skill associated with the Servant's nature as a serial killer rather than as an Assassin, which permits preemptive strike against all opponents. However, if certain conditions are not met, the enemy will be allowed a Luck check.

• E-: Under the specific conditions of 'the target is alone,' ,'the target has not seen False Assassin's Noble Phantasm before' and 'it is between two and three in the morning,' it is possible for False Assassin to approach a target unseen and surprise them. However, she is barred from making any form of attack upon using this skill, and must immediately deploy her Noble Phantasm upon reaching her target. Ghosts, particularly those of urban legends, are bound by the most peculiar rules.

Noble Phantasms:

Name:
    Kuchisake-onna
    A Scorned Woman Shows Her True Face

Type: Anti-Unit
    An enactment of legend, this 'false' Noble Phantasm is in essence simply a lesser version of Osamu's own. Upon approaching her target, provided a 'Hunting Ground' is in effect, False Assassin is compelled to ask her target the question "Am I beautiful...?" as part of the rules that govern her existence. Should the target answer in the affirmative, she will use the version of Kutsuki no Osamu reserved for female targets, converting them into another instance of herself should they be of the appropriate gender. Should they answer in the negative, she will immediately attempt to bisect them with her chosen weapon. As False Assassin is simply a conduit of the real Assassin's wrath, she lacks the necessary means to respond to any other answer to her question, and will simply stand in place confused until her target escapes. As a spirit she's slightly disjointed and stuck in a single routine, reason eroded to the point she is only barely capable of acting outside her role.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Equipment: A whip-sword made from a sharpened human spine.
    I haven't seen the rest of the sheet, but... You're trying too hard there. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    And yeah, Atlantes entire storyline scream genderbend, I mean his love toward Rugierro is very women like. I actually genderbend him in my own sheet.
    Uh... He wants to save his son from certain doom. There's nothing particularly "woman-like" (or "man-like", for that matter) there.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post

Uh... He wants to save his son from certain doom. There's nothing particularly "woman-like" (or "man-like", for that matter) there.
    Tbh that's very mommy thing to do, in anime anyway. Not like it's not a daddy kind of thing.

Well, I can't say your belief is unfounded since Hollywood at least agrees with you, as seen in the film adaptation of "Silent Hill".

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, most of the time when I watch film/anime. The daddy is potrayed as "I will protect my family at all cost!", while the mom is like "I will make sure my children survive, even its mean our (the parents) death!"

Like what I recently watched, Warcraft movie.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    I don't know, Gilles's book was made from human skin, so I don't really think a bone-whip is that far out.
    Edit: By the way, I think this a very interesting Dullahan sheet. I didn't know about this whole "deformation of a god" thing, so thanks for teaching me stuff today.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; October 22nd, 2016 at 11:46 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    I don't know, Gilles's book was made from human skin, so I don't really think a bone-whip is that far out.
    Also, carrying a whip made from a human spine is literally part of the Dullahan's legend. The only part I changed was making it function as a sword as well.

I like your idea about creating servants by imagination. Can I create also? Also, I prefer Biblical and all histories in the whole world.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ByblosLXX View Post
    I like your idea about creating servants by imagination. Can I create also? Also, I prefer Biblical and all histories in the whole world.
    Create by imagination, as opposed to... what?

In any case, of course you can jump in. This isn't some kind of exclusive clique.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also, carrying a whip made from a human spine is literally part of the Dullahan's legend.
    [citation needed]
    And please, use a proper source, not Wikipedia, Badass of the Week or what have you. :-)

Blog Entries
    [citation needed]
    And please, use a proper source, not Wikipedia, Badass of the Week or what have you. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan.com
    The dullahan is usually mounted on a black steed, which thunders through the night. He uses a human spine as a whip.
    As you requested, a source that's not Wikipedia or Badass of the Week. You can search it out yourself, if you want to verify.

Though, if you insist on doubting any source I provide I can't really help you...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    dude, that's a bad source.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

True Name:
    Antônio Vicente Mendes Maciel, Anthony the Counselor
    Class: Saver
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Man

Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: E
    Mana: C
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
    Charisma: B-
    The natural talent to lead people. In Anthony's case, the skill only shows its full potential when leading the poor.

Counter Hero: A+
    Both enemy "heroes" and "anti-heroes" suffer three rank-downs to all parameters.

Personal Skills:
    Miracle: E
    Can only be applied to healing minor wounds and diseases.

Subversive Activities:
    C
    Up to 30% of enemy forces can be reduced before combat.

Zealotry: B
    Mental strength attained through religious fanaticism. Provides great resistance against mental interference magecraft.

Noble Phantasms
    Canudos
    Canaan in the Backlands
    - Anti-Army, Rank B

Canudos, the city founded by Anthony, was meant to be a safe haven for the poor and miserable of the Brazilian Northeast, where they were not forced to work for the wealthy in slavelike conditions, and had the little they earned taken away by the government. A city built by common men and women for themselves, where they would only have to answer to God.

This Noble Phantasm manifests as a Bounded Field that can only be set by Anthony in an unpopulated area, such as a forest or a hill. Once Canudos has been established, the area can only be entered with his permission (although a Servant with Rank B or higher Mana ignores this effect). Within the field, temperature and humidity are always mild, plants grow faster (specially fruit-bearing and edible plants), infectious agents become harmless, and wounds are constantly healed as if his Miracle skill was permanently active. Humans with permission to be within Canudos have their physical might increased, to the equivalent of a Servant with Rank E physical attributes. Truly, Canudos is a paradise on Earth.

Even if an enemy Servant manages to tresspass the barrier, they'll have difficulty fighting inside of it - Noble Phantasms and skills of Rank B or lower are sealed within Canudos. In addition, Servants with skills that denote social status, such as Charisma (excluding Anthony himself), Golden Rule and Military Tactics, suffer the effects of Counter Hero even when not facing Anthony directly.

However, just like it happened in history, Canudos can still be destroyed from the outside. If one is denied entrance to the city, it becomes possible to target the Bounded Field itself with attacks. The barrier is extremely sturdy, on average taking four Anti-Army (or a single Anti-Fortress) Noble Phantasm attacks of equal rank to crumble. Once Canudos is destroyed, the lives of all those allowed within it, and of Anthony himself, immediately come to an end.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    One of the many messianic figures that troubled the Brazilian government in the late 19th century. Born in a poor family of cattle breeders, through hard work and dedication Antônio became a teacher and lawyer, and married Brasilina Laurentina de Lima, with whom he'd have two children. However, after being cheated on by his wife, he abandoned his family and began to wander through the arid and deserted Brazilian Northeast.

No one knows what happened to him during his wandering. If asked, he'll claim that he "met with God", and God told him that he'd lead the people to the Promised Land, and gave him the power to heal. After 4 years isolated, he returned to civilization. He advised and preached to the poor and miserable in villages and farms, telling them of the evils of the government and the Catholic Church, and that there was no need to be slaves to the rich. He attracted admirers and followers who wandered with him. In a few years, these followers were in the thousands, and considered Antônio a saint, a messiash sent by God to save them.

Together, his followers built a village in an abandoned farm, named by him Belo Monte; however, the name didn't become popular, and instead the name of the farm, Canudos, remained in use. In Canudos, there was no private property, no upper or lower class. The city was ruled by a council of 12 "apostles", and followed a strict set of religion-inspired rules, such as the prohibition of liquor and prostitution, no civil marriage, and mandatory religious activities. Soon, more and more people abandoned the farms of the rich and turned away from the Catholic Church, migrating to Canudos. The Brazilian government, pressured by the upper class and the Church, took action. Thus began the War of Canudos.

Four attacks were required to bring down the village. In the firs three, the soldier were completely defeated with barely any casualties in the rebel's side, through the clever use of traps. On the fourth attack however, the Brazilian brought a murch larger force and heavy artillery to Canudos. Seeing that the fourth assault was taking much longer to end than the others, Anthony isolated himself to pray and fast, in an attempt to contact God and ask for divine intervetion. God did not answer, Antônio died of dysentery, Canudos fell, and more than half of the city's inhabitants were brutally killed. The army unearthed his body, beheaded it and sent the head to the governor, as proof of his death, and as a war spoil. It was exhibited in a museum until a fire in 1905 destroyed it.

As a religious fanatic, it is highly unlikely for Antônio to willingly cooperate with an unscrupulous magus seeking the Grail for selfish reasons. Rather, he will attempt to "save" the poor and miserable, using his Noble Phantasm to create a haven for them, away from the evils of society. With the Holy Grail in hands, he will likely wish for the "salvation of mankind". If he ever obtained a Grail, he would it to strengthen and enlarge his Noble Phantasm.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saver becoming Savior is the one localization change I hope sticks when Extella comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Saver becoming Savior is the one localization change I hope sticks when Extella comes out.
    i believe in the dude i said i didn't like but i forgot his name so then did I actually have strong feelings about him?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    i believe in the dude i said i didn't like but i forgot his name so then did I actually have strong feelings about him?
    What the fuck are you talking about?

Blog Entries
    The guy in charge of localizing Extella. You has a very close and personal relationship with him. How can you talk about Extella if you don't even follow all the exciting adventures in the Extella thread?