Page 205 of 858 FirstFirst ... 105155195200203204205206207210215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    At least in Nasuverse!Camelot Arturia and the Knights of the Round Table were actual knights, and I think the Fianna are canonically described as knights, too.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There is also the Knights of the Red Branch. Cu said that despite technically being knights - their personalities were for the most part far from traditional chivalry. In some cases they were'nt very good people.

Cept Naoise

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Knight as in chivalry and that stuff didn't exist until much much later, but there's a pretty easy argument that knights as in a social class, recognizable military function, or general philosophy existed, depending on the culture, as early as like 300 BC.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I think the argument is whether chivalry, specifically, existed in earlier periods in the Nasuverse than in the real world.

Blog Entries
    Artoria's a quintessential Middle Ages knight about a full 1000 years before that ever happened, so.
    Assuming Nasu gives the slightest shit about actual historical accuracy at all and still bases the Arthurian Tales in the 500s like everyone else on the planet.

Blog Entries
    laser beams

- - - Updated - - -

also i must be blind cause i've been looking for the avenger skills and can't find them

someone find them for me

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Artoria's a quintessential Middle Ages knight about a full 1000 years before that ever happened, so.
    You don't see her saying "we were chivalrous and doing chivalry" or whatnot during her time though.

The ideals and the rules might have existed back then but the concept itself may not have existed.
    And its through Grail knowledge that they know "WE WERE CHIVALROUS PEEPS."

Just wait until we get to Britian back then in GO
    You know it's going to happen
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    laser beams

- - - Updated - - -

also i must be blind cause i've been looking for the avenger skills and can't find them

someone find them for me
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    tried something with jealter

Avenger: B
    NP gained when receiving damage is increased. It is easier for her to accumulate loathing and resentment. But after Orleans, it sems that her hatred has been lessened somewhat.

Oblivion Correction: A
    It doesnt matter how much time passed, she will never forget her resentment. Not even were she to understand the wonders that come from that very resentment. (not sure)

Self Recovery (Mana): A+
    Prana self sustaining (production?) until she manages to fulfill her revenge. Albeit only a small amount, each turn she will recover her prana every turn. A special type of prana regeneration, because she was born from the wish upon the Holy Grail.

...Why are lore stuffs mixed with pure gameplay now?
    thanksMats

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    You don't see her saying "we were chivalrous and doing chivalry" or whatnot during her time though.

The ideals and the rules might have existed back then but the concept itself may not have existed.
    And its through Grail knowledge that they know "WE WERE CHIVALROUS PEEPS."

Just wait until we get to Britian back then in GO
    You know it's going to happen
    I think I had my fill after Camelot.
    I don't see the difference between having a stick with a blade on the end and then waiting until 2004 to call it a shovel tbh
    Call a spade a spaed

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    I think I had my fill after Camelot.
    I don't see the difference between having a stick with a blade on the end and then waiting until 2004 to call it a shovel tbh
    Call a spade a spaed
    in the nasuverse defining things is important.
    It's their thorough defining abilities that humanity is special
    a stick with a blade on it is just a stick with blade on it
    a spade is a spade
    there's conceptual value in that
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    thanksMats
    ok

are there any alternate names? i know kyte was talking about oblivion correction being the most chuuni...

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    ok

are there any alternate names? i know kyte was talking about oblivion correction being the most chuuni...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    That was my fault. When the Avengers came out we had zero idea what the skill could mean, so after like an hour of batting around ideas in irc with the actual moonreaders and no better suggestions forthcoming, I just picked the most chuuni translation.
    Go to the original post, since Kyte responded to TwilightsCall about the name.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

Blog Entries
    Faceclaim
    Class: Lancer
    Alternate Class: Caster
    True Name: Artemisia II of Caria
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Man

STR: C
    CON: D
    AGI: B
    MAG: C+
    LUC: E
    NP: D

Keywords
    Mausoleum of Halicarnassus
    A great tomb built in the city of Halicarnassus by the ruler Mausolus, governor of the province of Caria. An enormous, elaborate marvel, it was counted as one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Construction of this tomb began during Mausolus’ lifetime, but was only completed after his death by his sister-wife Artemisia II.

Summoned as a Lancer, Artemisia does not use the Mausoleum as a Noble Phantasm, but, as she possesses strong ties to it, her rank in Territory Creation becomes immeasurable, capable of producing a Temple with similar attributes as the legendary tomb.

Labrys
    A symmetrical two-headed axe originating from Crete. It has traditionally been identified with female goddesses, especially with those of the Minoan civilization. The word labyrinthos was said to originate from this word. However, in the Carian city of Mylasa, the hometown of the Hecatomnid dynasty of which Artemisia is a member, it seems there was worship of an aspect of Zeus wielding such double-bladed axe, who was called Zeus Labryndeus. Artemisia’s father, Hecatomnus, took the god as his patron deity, having his image graven on coinage and the likes, encouraging his children to continuing this tradition. From this tenuous connection, Artemisia obtained the capacity to be summoned under the Lancer class.

Skills:

Magic Resistance: D
    Ability to repel magecraft. Resists Single-Action spells.

Territory Creation: EX
    Ability to establish an area suited for one’s purposes. Lancer can create a “Mausoleum” superior to a “Temple” for her purposes.

Battle Continuation: C
    Ability to continue fighting despite grievous wounds. The “wounds” this skill refers to is not physical, but rather mental and emotional. Lancer can stay alive from grievous wounds that affect at most 20% of her total body surface area simply through sheer fortitude alone. Also, due to its unique nature, it is also possible to shrug off mental suggestion magecraft that can only be blocked by B rank Magic Resistance.

Kiss Demon: B
    A special skill which is a subset of skills such as Bloodsucking, Absorption, etc. In this case, the target of absorption is not blood, but saliva, which contains great magical energy. Of course, the only method of obtaining such specimen is through kissing. At B rank, saliva collection technique is above-average and lowers enemy defenses.

Heavenly Labrys: C
    Refers to the halberd Lancer utilizes as a weapon. Due to a certain association with the king of the gods Zeus, it gains a “divine” attribute. The labrys is denoted as a symmetrical two-headed axe, but due to the constraints of the Servant system, it has manifested as a sort of halberd under the Lancer class.

Noble Phantasms:

Σοφόνισβα
    Fortitude of the Bereaved

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max targets: 1 person

An anecdote regarding Artemisia tells of an incident where, in her struggle to keep her husband Mausolus always in mind, she mixed her beloved husband's ashes into her drink. As a crystallization of that event, Lancer gains the ability of skill acquisition by means of body part ingestion. By eating or drinking a body part or fluid coming from another person, Lancer gains relevant skills, knowledge, and the ability to view certain key memories. In this manner, Artemisia, who was remembered only as the builder of the Mausoleum, can quickly become a master of the sword, an excellent orator, or a magus on par with those from the Age of Gods, simply by ingesting the blood of one such specimen. If done to a Servant, certain personal skills may also be acquired. Due to the excellent synergy with the Kiss Demon skill, Lancer prefers to use saliva as her specimen of choice.
    Lore

Likes: powdered drinks (powdered milk is her favorite), Korean dramas
    Dislikes: earthquakes, heavy lifting
    Talent: kissing, budgeting
    Natural enemy: the her in the Caster class

Lancer is Artemisia II of Caria, builder of the legendary Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, one of the Ancient Wonders of the World. She ruled with her brother-husband Mausolus as governors of the province of Caria, demonstrating their economic and military might crushing any who dared to face their armies.

The Artemisia of the Lancer class portrays this image much more than the her in the Caster class. Acting more like a ruler and general than a lovestruck young lady, she moderates her feelings in ways the her in the Caster class could never even dream of. Still, what’s up with that childlike body?

“W-Well, if I’m hunting for men, isn’t a body like that of a little girl better?” Or so she says.

Anyway, it seems like the childlike body is a method of exploring new sensations. Artemisia is even actively suppressing the fanaticism affection toward Mausolus in order to appeal toward other males.

“It’d be fine if they looked a little like my big brother… or maybe not…? Aagh, dating is so confusing!”

In any case, while she is being level-headed about things like governance, tactics and finance, she completely loses control whenever she lays her eyes upon certain television programs called “K-dramas”.

“No matter how many times I rewatch them, I always get this tingly, bubbly, sparkly feeling! It’s so refreshing!”

It is as she says. In order to bait out her beloved oppa, Artemisia has, in short order, developed many techniques in order to secure the love of the target of her affections. Once she has locked onto her prey mate, she will relentlessly employ her subtle arts until she has won them over. In this manner, this Artemisia can rightfully called “Artemisia Lion”, a brave, self-sufficient queen who prowls the lands in search of a mate that can match her.

Really, Artemisia is a weirdo, no matter which class she is summoned in.
    Last edited by Nuclear; January 24th, 2017 at 08:46 AM.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    in the nasuverse defining things is important.
    It's their thorough defining abilities that humanity is special
    a stick with a blade on it is just a stick with blade on it
    a spade is a spade
    there's conceptual value in that
    The conceptual power of a spade that's 2000 years old....

is is to be really good at digging.

what a magnificent treasure.

XD

@Artemisia

well, look, Lolicon bait. Other than that, nice.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for the late reply, busy with things here.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Haraam as fuck

Remember when people reported Christemo because of his genderbender Muhammed? Those were the days.

It's an alright sheet, though i feel like he should have something like Innocent Demon to explain why the prophet is now a terrorist bomber.
    I feel kaffir as fuck..

There's a reason why Avenger doesn't have that skill. *wink*

Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Muhammad does feel...... off.

it feels like he's supposed to be an Alter version or something.
    Alter? Close, but no bananas. Let's just say that no prophets were involved in the making of this sheet.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, busy with things here.

I feel kaffir as fuck..

There's a reason why Avenger doesn't have that skill. *wink*

Alter? Close, but no bananas. Let's just say that no prophets were involved in the making of this sheet.
    ...... oh, he's the Nameless Muhammad of every terrorist group ever? Not actual Muhammad?

True Name: Zhang Sanfeng
    Class: Striker
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:
    Strength: C++
    Agility: B++
    Endurance: C+
    Mana: D+
    Luck: C

Likes: Gardening, Meditation, Tranquility, Educating a Fool
    Dislikes: Intentionally Ignorant Fools

Class Skills:
    Natural Weapon: A
    This skill measures the aptitude for using one’s body as a weapon , and is the class skill of the Striker class. For this Striker, this skill lies at A-rank, as he was a renowned martial artist in life, who created an entirely new set of Taijiquan movements. It increases his physical parameters by one rank while fighting unarmed.

Magic Resistance: B
    This skill measures resistance to outward magical effects. In life, Striker was a master of Neijia, which in his era, was not only a method of internal martial arts, but a method of enacting mysteries focused around affecting one’s own body instead of the outside world. As a master of this art, his magic resistance is at B-rank.

Personal Skills:
    Tajiquan: B
    This skill measures mastery of Tajiquan, a mystery system developed by Taoists in ancient China. It’s focus was on affecting one’s body. Since Striker was summoned not as Caster, it’s rank has been decreased to B. However, Striker is still capable of using it to enhance his agility and strength by one rank, coursing Prana through his body to enhance it. In addition, he can use the equivalent of Prana-burst at B-rank, expelling precise amounts of Prana to enhance physical movement. However, this is not the only application possible. Striker is capable of using it to inject prana into an opponent’s body via touch. The result is similar to overloading one’s body with prana when attempting to reinforce it, that is to say, it is catastrophically damaging. Against opponents with magic resistance, like the Knight Classes, it is much less effective. There are other techniques possible with this skill, such as striking an object from afar with waves of prana emitting from the hands, making kicks that allow one to fly through the air, as well as other feats of impossible physical skill.

In the modern day, this skill is no longer a magecraft system, the knowledge to enact its mysteries having been lost to the ages. However, if he encounters a user of Taijiquan,he may be able to teach them how to enact its ancient mysteries.

Knowledge of Respect and Harmony: B
    This skill allows for Striker’s techniques to not lose potency even once an opponent has observed them. It is derived from countless hours of meditation and practice of his martial art, with literally religious devotion.

Way of Wuxia: C
    This skill denotes the property of being a ‘xia’, or Martial Hero. In his legend, Striker was revered as a mentor as well as a ‘xia’ in the vein of the ‘wuxia’ legend. In truth, he was but a simple monk who was a master of his art, but to legend, that mattered little. Wuxia is an ancient genre of warrior heroes who were masters of martial arts. Often, their techniques and martial arts allowed them supernatural skills. As such, Striker gains the ability to perform feats of martial prowess that would be impossible for even normal servants. Balancing on a single beam of wood, cutting a cloud into two with one’s hand, running across water, and more are all possible at C-rank.

Balance of Body and Soul: B
    Ancient Oriental Magecraft did not utilize magic circuits. Rather, by breathing and walking in tune with the world, one could convert one’s entire body into a magic circuit, then using such prana generated in a way similar to a Marble Phantasm. Striker was a master of such techniques, spending decades meditating on it and mastering it to a great extent. However, due to not being summoned as Caster, this skill is downgraded to B. While his Magic parameter is an abysmal D due to his lack of Magic Circuits or a Magical Core, in reality, his capacity to generate prana is B-ranked, due to this skill. This skill does require constant focus on breathing and walking in a manner in tune with the world, but for a master of Striker’s level, this is easy.

A certain purposeless former assassin , if encountered, could certainly be taught how to use this skill due to his natural talent.

Noble Phantasm:
    The Lessons of the Snake , ‘The Greatest Master is an Eternal Student’: - [Anti-Technique]

This noble phantasm does not manifest as a weapon or a magic. Instead, it is indicative of his ability to analyze events around him and translate them into martial arts techniques he can use to incredible effect. Inspired by his observation and re-interpretation of a snake’s movements when fighting a bird, when witnessing an event, be it a mystery, the pop of toast, the flipping of a pan, or even the activation of a Noble Phantasm, he can begin creating a martial arts technique that imitates it. While it can never approach the power and effects of it if the original is a Noble Phantasm or Mystery, he can come remarkably close. For instance, if witnessing the activation of Ionian Hetairoi, he can interpret it to create a technique that allows for the summoning of allies, even if they are far away, though it cannot reach beyond time. Or he could use it to create a technique that allows him to perform an attack that imitates the charge of the soldiers of Ionian Hetairoi, attacking as if he was a charge of countless heroic spirits. The longer the grail war lasts, the more potential this has, as if left unchecked, he can interpret even mundane events into techniques that would be challenging for an opponent, much less if he witnesses and interprets a noble phantasm. The saving grace is that it requires time and sustained viewing, if he only views an event once, his skill to make a coherent and powerful technique from it is greatly reduced. A glimpse of an event would make it outright impossible to create a technique from it.

However, some techniques he is unable to replicate, such as a certain fake assassin’s blade technique that defies reality. A certain exceptionally strong berserker’s Nine Lives strike , however, he would be able to using to create a similar technique. In addition, producing more than once technique from a single event takes much shorter than producing another technique from a different event. For example, it would take less time to produce two techniques from Gae Bolg than to produce one from Gae Bolg and Excalibur.

Lore and Personality:
    In life, Zhang Sanfeng was a master of Taijiquan, an oriental magecraft and martial arts system. He spent his life as an ascetic , meditating and practicing his craft. One day, he watched a snake fight a bird, and observed it’s smooth movements. Inspired, he created 72 additional Taijiquan movements based on the movements of the snake. After his death, his legend was blown out of proportion by later writers. He was ascribed as an ultimate master of his craft when he was simply a monk who led a pure and dedicated life, even if he was supremely talented at his craft. Students who he never actually taught were also ascribed to him, and he became an icon of mystical chinese martial arts.

Summoned as a Heroic Spirit, he will really be quite befuddled as to why he is a Heroic Spirit. Regardless, he chooses to fight to ensure a proper wish is made, as even though he has no wish of his own, that does not mean he will allow someone to make a foolish or malicious wish. For those with foolish wishes, he’d much rather educate them as to the flaws of their wish, but for those with malicious wishes, he will show no mercy, unless he sees something that makes him reconsider.

Aside from his wishes for the war, he acts like a stereotypical cheerful old man, content to spend his time not fighting meditating and gardening. He has a soft spot for children, and will somehow procure ginger sweets to give to any he encounters. Whether he buys them, creates them with magecraft somehow, or simply has them in his robe, none are quite sure.
    Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; January 25th, 2017 at 10:32 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to dissapoint you.

Well, if you try to summon Muhammad, but wishes for him to be the evil, ruthless, etc guy, this one comes out. Kinda like Jeanne and Jalter (?).

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Sorry to dissapoint you.

Well, if you try to summon Muhammad, but wishes for him to be the evil, ruthless, etc guy, this one comes out. Kinda like Jeanne and Jalter (?).
    but I said an alter version....

dafuq

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Artemisia II: Good usage of some of the GO skills and the Noble Phantasm is a pretty creative way of using Blood sucking. It it limited to just blood or could she like take a bite out of people?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    @Artemisia II: Good usage of some of the GO skills and the Noble Phantasm is a pretty creative way of using Blood sucking. It it limited to just blood or could she like take a bite out of people?
    She definitely can.