Page 238 of 858 FirstFirst ... 138188228233236237238239240243248288338738 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,760 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Arachne: I quite like the sheet. Her personality really shines through both her skills and her NP. Seamstress is a lot more useful of an ability than I'd initially would've given it credit for. Nothing I can really nitpick on. Good job, I guess.

-- Updated --

Zh1212: Now, I don't know much about this Ahsoka fellow but I don't think he's particularly divine is he? If so, I don't think he'd be of the Sky attribute.
    Last edited by zikari8; February 26th, 2017 at 11:41 PM.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Also, would he be of the Sky Attribute or Star?
    Ashoka? Unless you're going by focusing on him being divinity incarnate, he shouldn't be Sky.

Which is really the thing: the attributes about what type they are can differ depending on the aspect that's being emphasized. Vanilla Saber is Earth, tied to her whole dragon and elemental-blessed thing, but Alter is Man, presumably because of the whole tyrant king thing or because of the bathing in humanity's sins thing, and then Lancer Artoria is all I have become divine, so Sky, and then MHX has flown to the Stars and seen the truth that we are inundated with Saberfaces.

So, like, you wanna emphasize his emperor thing? Probably Man. Wanna emphasize the world-changing influence his conversion to Buddhism did? Probably Star. Did some deity literally empower him? Probably Sky.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Ashoka? Unless you're going by focusing on him being divinity incarnate, he shouldn't be Sky.

Which is really the thing: the attributes about what type they are can differ depending on the aspect that's being emphasized. Vanilla Saber is Earth, tied to her whole dragon and elemental-blessed thing, but Alter is Man, presumably because of the whole tyrant king thing or because of the bathing in humanity's sins thing, and then Lancer Artoria is all I have become divine, so Sky, and then MHX has flown to the Stars and seen the truth that we are inundated with Saberfaces.

So, like, you wanna emphasize his emperor thing? Probably Man. Wanna emphasize the world-changing influence his conversion to Buddhism did? Probably Star. Did some deity literally empower him? Probably Sky.
    I see, thanks for the reply!

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    You guys ever wonder if we'll just run out of historical figures one day, and end up constantly doing remakes?

My new Archer

Identity: Nimrod (Heb: נִמְרוֹדֿ)
    Title: “The King of Heresy”
    Alternative Classes: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Background: Nimrod was once a king of Mesopotamia. He was known as a fierce hunter, equipped with his bow and arrows, he could take down any animal or beasts in the forests of his kingdom. But he became famous for his hubris and for his hatred against God. During his reign, he ordered the built of a colossal tower, so tall it would reach the heavens, a giant construction that no other king would have equal, the Tower of Babel. Not only a symbol of his superiority among humanity, but also a symbol of rebellion against God, or any other deity. But in the end, God destroyed his tower, along with the original language, causing the confusion of languages.
    Strength – C
    Endurance – D
    Agility – B
    Mana – C
    Luck – D
    Noble Phantasm – A++
    Weaponry: Archer wields a bow.
    Armor: While not properly an armor, Archer’s Noble Phantasm Aleh Te’ainah can be called an armor.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (C) - Grants protection against magical effects. Spells with chant below two verses does not affect Archer. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.
    Independent Action (A) - The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. Archer can take action without a Master. However, a source of mana is necessary to use Noble Phantasms.

Personal Skills:
    Hubris of the King (B) – A Skill that contains Charisma in the same rank. Owned by those whose ego is bigger than their kingdoms. Physical parameters are boosted while fighting those considered threats to the user, but sanity and charisma decreases. Archer possess a deep hatred against gods (and their offspring) and other kings, considering that himself should be the only god and the only king, because of this feeling, this Skill is active when fighting those with Divinity or Charisma Skills.

NP
    Aleh Te’ainah
    From the Fall of Men
    Anti-Army / C
    When Adam and Eve ate the Forbidden Fruit, they became ashamed of their bodies, and using fig leaves, they covered their nudity. These leaves from Eden were then used for the making of the first clothing. That clothing was passed down many generations, and was then obtained by Nimrod, the only person since Adam who used its true powers.

While Archer was known as one of the greatest hunters, his hunting abilities were a lie. If not by the use of Aleh Te’ainah, he would not achieve this title. Aleh Te’inah is a green robe that Archer wears over his clothes, even being as old as the creation of Adam and Eve, it is still in perfect state. It is very resistant, and it will not tear easily, so it was used as a protection garment for many generations, but that is not its main ability.

When whore by Archer, he can create an intimidating aura from Aleh Te’inah, any human or beast that is around him will suffer immediately mental interference. The effects are close to fear and powerlessness, and manifests as a reduction in the target’s Agility and Endurance parameters. During hunts, this make any animal an easy prey to Archer.

Malakhim Ratsach
    Arrows Towards the Heavens
    Anti-Unit / D

While the construction of the Tower of Babel, Nimrod liked to climb to the current highest spot, and shot his arrows to the skies, crossing the clouds. Strangely, the arrows always fell covered in blood, Nimrod concluded it was the blood of angels killed by his arrows. These arrows actually crossed an unknown dimension, and the origin of that blood is also unknown.

When the name Malakhim Ratsach is shouted while shooting an arrow, Archer activate this Noble Phantasms. The arrows will disappear, leaving out fog, and from it they will emerge again, this time, covered in red blood. The arrows will not necessarily keep the same direction they were shoot, being able to change directions by Archer’s will.

While the arrows themselves are not much stronger than when shot normally, the mysterious blood carry special effects. If successfully hit, the target will lose the ability of healing, be it of natural or magical origin, they will unable to heal themselves. The target can be magically healed by other individuals, but the healing will also be slower, an effect that would heal instantly may now take a few hours. Malakhim Ratasach will not only affect wounds caused by Archer, but any wound or illness on the target. These effects will disappear in few days, probably not more than three.

Migdal Babel
    The Tower that Reach the Heavens
    Anti-Army / A++

Nimrod ordered the construction of the Tower of Babel, a tower taller than anything the humanity ever built. He hates the authority of God, and for carrying the title of “King of Heresy” (a title he uses with pride) he wanted a palace that would makes him look like a god. It could never be finished, since God destroyed the tower with a lightning strike.

Migdal Babel is a fortress Archer can summon. It is his strongest Noble Phantasm, and his most famous act in life. To fully manifest it, it takes time and magical energy, a Master may look for external sources to the completion of tower. It does not need to be complete to make use of its proprieties, but the higher the structure, higher its effects.

Migdal Babel carries two concepts, the suppression of humanity and the affront against divinity. While inside the tower, damage from human origins (such as human fists or weapons, being them from a Servant or not) will be reduced towards Archer, while his attacks will inflict more damage against enemies of divine origin. As a secondary effect, Migdal Babel carries the curse of god: The confusion of languages. Any spell, skill or even Noble Phantasm, that requires the use of speech are unusable while inside the tower. Exceptions such as the ones who are able to speak languages from the Age of Gods (such as the Divine Words of the Ancient Witches, the alien language used in Prelati's Spellbook, or the Angelical Language of Enoch) are not affected.

Migdal Babel Etemenanki
    The Tower that Falls from Heavens
    Anti-Country / EX

The real objective of Nimrod: to kill God. Although even he considers that impossible, he created an ultimate weapon to destroy any kingdom that defies his power and right to reign. The true power of the Tower of Babel, it was never concretized.

Migdal Babel, more than a palace, is a weapon, of same nature of Malakhim Ratsach, but in colossal proportions. When its full name, Migdal Babel Etemenanki, is invoked, the building will slowly raise from the earth towards the heavens, that will be covered in dense clouds. During this time, Archer needs to remain concentrated, and will not be able to fight.

Once the tower reaches the clouds, it will disappear, as the arrows do. The clouds will appear over the target, and from them the tower will start to fall. When it touches the ground, the explosion generated are able to cover an entire small country, killing any form of life inside its area of effect. Although that is only Archer’s expectations, as the destructive force of Migdal Babel Etemenanki was never used, and could never be measured.

Notes
    He hates Gilgamesh. Actually, he envy Gilgamesh, since he is like the kingest king. Nimrod's motivations is to become bigger than Gilgamesh was as a king. So, while he does everything to be like the King of Heroes, he hates to be compared to him.

Also, sorry for the Hebrew in the Arrow NP, I couldn't find a good name, and it may be bad translated.

Edit: Edited to add a hook to my next Servant.
    Last edited by Hakuro; February 27th, 2017 at 01:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    You guys ever wonder if we'll just run out of historical figures one day, and end up constantly doing remakes?
    Probably. But I doubt that day will arrive anytime soon...

...Now, if you excuse me, I will dive into the Web and history books for some obscure individuals...

In all seriousness, doing remakes isn't that bad; think of it as revising old works.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Exhaust all possible figures from history, myth and folklore to have ever committed great, heroic or villainous feats worthy of note? Yeah, I doubt that day is going to come anytime soon. And that's not getting into Heroic Spirits that aren't necessarily based off any one historical figure at all, like Nursery Rhyme.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Probably. But I doubt that day will arrive anytime soon...

...Now, if you excuse me, I will dive into the Web and history books for some obscure individuals...

In all seriousness, doing remakes isn't that bad; think of it as revising old works.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    ...Exhaust all possible figures from history, myth and folklore to have ever committed great, heroic or villainous feats worthy of note? Yeah, I doubt that day is going to come anytime soon. And that's not getting into Heroic Spirits that aren't necessarily based off any one historical figure at all, like Nursery Rhyme.
    True. There's always Nasuing it up and turning weird concepts into HS, like the concept of War or something. Maybe the first hunter. Or whatever.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    According to Extella, concept of War is already the War God (Ares/Mars)

Deities here tend to be personifications of concepts so you can go that dirextion

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Inspired by Zh1212 Tenkai's sheet, i came back to an old idea of mine.
    Writing it right now, it feels a bit of a mess, its dealings with some concepts i'm not entirely sure.
    It's linked on my old wanked Tokugawa Ieyasu sheet if anyone remembers that monstrosity

Caster
    Faceclaim

This is embarassing but i don't know the source of this one. I know it's from the artist Mackarel, heres his pixiv but i don't know where to actually find this picture that is not zerochan. I hope Gally forgives me for this blunder

(without the mask and, thankfully, i have the source for this one)
    Info
    True Name:Nankobo Tenkai
    Also known as: Akechi Mitsuhide; Zuifu; Jigen Daishi; The Black Clothed Minister
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Likes: Order; Balance; Japan; Tokugawa Clan; Oda Nobunaga on a Personal Level
    Dislikes: Chaos; War; Foreigners; Toyotomi Clan; Oda Nobunaga on a Macro Level
    Parameters and Skills
    STR: D (B)
    END: C (B)
    AGI: D (A)
    MGI: A (C)
    LCK: A (D)

Class Skills

Item Construction
    C - This skill is used to manufacture magical items. Caster can create a multitude of magical items, but they're mainly buddhist and shinto related ones, though he is able to create more typical magical items with some effort

Territory Creation
    A - This is the skill used to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. With this Rank Caster can build a Temple. Caster built and reconstructed numerous temples across Japan. His impact on the Religious infrastructure of japan can still be felt today. The servant is able to bring elements of those temples to life to boost not only his skills but the abilities of his allies.

Personal Skills

Wisdom of the Divine Gift
    D - Caster was an important scholar in the Tokugawa court. Personal advisor to three Shoguns(Ieyasu, Hidetada and Iemitsu) and Personal Teacher to two of them(Hidetada and Iemitsu), Caster was well versed in many subjects ranging from politics, economy, religion and even combat. Much of the earlier form of the Tokugawa government could be linked to his advices and teachings to the Shogun. His knowledge is so vast that so vast that they would jokingly say that he knew enough to fill two entire lives.

Houjutsushi
    B - The Tendai sect, known for their use of Shinto and Esoteric knowledge into their buddhism dogmas, was one of the biggest sources of Houjutsushi practicioners. Tenkai being one of the most famous Tendai monks was an powerful Houjutsushi who was known for mixing sutras with Shinto's Onmyouji.

Clairvoyance
    A - This is a visual ability that is also called 'Eagle Eye'. This is generally a must-have ability of the Archer class. It is also frequently used during scouting. Simply looking from a high location is sufficient to fully survey a town and search for enemies. In addition, Clairvoyance will affect the accuracy of bows. It connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this Skill have acquired abilities such as precognition ('future vision') and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth). It is a Skill furnished on the flesh. Tenkai's future sight is powerful enough that normally would fit the Rank EX better, however he has limitations. The closer the future he is looking is connected to himself, the harder he is able to see the future. He can't see his own future at all and can only see glimpses of the future of those near to him. However the more distant he is of said future, the easier he is able to perceive it.
    Biography & Lore
    Nankobo Tenkai, born during the Sengoku period, was the personal advisor to the first three shoguns o Japan: Tokugawa Ieyasu; Tokugawa Hidetada and Tokugawa Iemitsu. Known as the Black Clothed Minister and incredibly respected in the Tokugawa court, Tenkai was responsible for the personal teachings of two of those three shoguns, responsible for the communication between the Shogunate and the Imperial Court, responsible for the revitalization of multiple important temples lost during the years of strife, like the Enryaku-ji and responsible for the construction of temples that would become as important as the Enryaku-ji, like the Kan'ei-ji and the Nikkō Tōshō-gū, perharps his most important work.

Though there are records of Tenkai fighting alongside Ieyasu in Sekigahara, much of his earlier life is a mystery. Thanks to that, later historians and writers begun to create theories about Tenkai's earlier life. He was a buddha; He was Ashikaga Yoshizumi, one of the shogun of the old government. But perharps the most well known theory, is that of Tenkai being Akechi Mitsuhide, the Shogun of 13 days and the famous traitor who ended Oda Nobunaga's life at the Honnou-ji Temple. There are multiple arguments for that theory. Some of those are:

- Tenkai is fabled to have devised the adulthood names for Hidetada and Iemitsu. Their names both have characters which are needed to spell Mitsuhide.
    - Saitō Toshimitsu once served Mitsuhide. His daughter, Ofuku, eventually became Iemitsu's wet nurse (Lady Kasuga). Before she served the Tokugawa clan, she was said to have visited Tenkai. Her first words to him were allegedly, "It's been a long time since we last met".
    - In the Tales of Sekigahara, a masked man in armor attended to Ieyasu during the battle. He was called "Nankoubou" and composed himself with mannerisms mirroring Mitsuhide.

This is an incredibly popular theory. Most work of fiction that involves the monk tends either to imply or to straight up confirm that yes, Tenkai is Akechi Mitsuhide. However modern historians have mostly agreed that those theories are just that, theories. Using simple math, Tenkai being Mitsuhide would mean that by the time of his death, the monk would be over 110 old. Even assuming Akechi was a incredibly healthy human, there was no way he would be able to live that long during the age of strife that was the Sengoku Period. Unfortunately, for the embarassment of the Monk who really thought he wasn't that obvious, those theories were absolutely right. Nankobou Tenkai is Akechi Mitsuhide

Akechi Mitsuhide, born in 1528, was part of the Toki clan, distant relatives of the Minamoto clan of Yorimitsu. Perharps thanks said legendary bloodline, Mitsuhide was born with a potent clairvoyance that could forsee future events. It was not perfect clairvoyance however. While he could easily perceive distant events, the closer Mitsuhide was from the future he was perceiving, harder was for him to see it clearly what was happening. But while there were flaws, Mitsuhide using its capability of foresight, was able to maneuver himself through a complex political ties, jumping from clan to clan until he found a place on the Oda Clan.

Akechi's tale as an Oda General is a famous one. He was a loyal general, one of the most accomplished's soldier and advisor Nobunaga had. But then, misteriously, Akechi betrayed the Demon King and ended his life at the Honnoji Temple, in the event that would later be called the Honnoji Incident. Akechi would then declare himself Shogun, but his reign only lasted for 13 days when Toyotomi Hideyoshi, one of Nobunaga's finest generals, attacked him and destroyed his forces. Akechi then vanished.

The reasons for his betrayal was speculated by many becoming one of the greatest secrets in Japan, but at the end of the day, the deed came from a desire of peace. The more Akechi's fate became tied with Nobunaga's fate, the harder was for the general to perceive the future of the Oda clan. But one of his last visions was a fire that engulfed not only Japan but the World. It was no mistake that Oda's was an ambitious man, but even with his Clairvoyance, Akechi underestimated the extent of it. When it became clear that Oda desire not only the unification of japan but the conquest of the rest of the known world, Akechi steeled himself and decided to take matter into his own hands.

After being defeated by Hideyoshi, Akechi managed to crawl his way into a remote buddhist monk where he begun to train the religious art. He studied buddhism, shintoism and esoteric buddhism, becoming a competent monk. From this perspective he was able to observe Hideyoshi's unification of Japan and the transformation of the sagacious monk into a maddened tyrant who led Japan in one of the blodiest affairs known to men: The Imjim War.

But while most of Japan was thrown into bloody war of conquest against Koreans and Chinese alike, one daimyo caught the attention of the monk. The Tokugawa refused to go to war and stayed in their lands. Peering through the future, Mitsuhide saw in them his answer to peace in his land. He came to them as the masked monk Tenkai and was quickly accepted by the clan, who were at heart a bunch of country bumpkins and generally respected men of cloth.

Now one of the main advisors of the Tokugawa clan, the monk with worked them during many years. Finally in his later years, Tenkai completed his most important work the Nikkō Tōshō-gū, the temple where Ieyasu body was enshrined and the temple from where Tenkai and and the Tokugawa clan unleashed the Sakoku - a country wide Noble Phantasm - isolating Japan from the world. But he knew that wasn't going to last. 200 years from now, a certain American admiral will through sheer military power break the chains protecting the country. So Tenkai glimpsed in the future and saw that many centuries after his death somehow, for a brief moment, Tokugawa Ieyasu will walk amongst men again. And with his appearance a nearly unlimited amount of prana will be avaiable for the taking. Tenkai then made preparations. He will meet Ieyasu during that moment and using that fountain reapply the Reality Marble in a even greater scale.
    Personality
    Tenkai is first and foremost a patient men. After almost losing his life during his earlier days, Tenkai learned that sometimes blindly rushing for his objective might not be the best move. A calm and pantient man, Tenkai is almost unflappable, which gives a great personality for his teacher persona that he adopted later in his life. As a teacher, Tenkai can be at first almost too forgiving, but he is the type of teachers that you see in movies that somehow turns even the simpler moments in life as poingnant life lessons for his students.

Even if he can look like a caring old man, Tenkai can be quite cruel while trying to accomplish his goals. While he will try to avoid at first, if it becomes necessary he isn't scared of commiting any sort of atrocity or betrayal if it means getting closer to his objective.

Much like many other servants, Tenkai is embarassed of his younger self. He hates that when his first Noble Phantasm fades out and people can now confirm who he is, the first thing that comes to their head is Akechi "The Shogun of 13 Days" Mitsuhide. He thinks he was too arrogant and too gungho. He understands his own act of betrayal against his former lords, and if questioned he is not ashamed of that, but to proclaim himself as a Shogun was the height of arrogance. Because of that loss, Tenkai has since give up on the idea of being a leader and settled on being just an advisor to his choosen leader.
    Noble Phantasm
    The Three Wise Monkeys
    Sanzaru

This is the main Noble Phantasm of Tenkai Nankobo, the masked man who did everything to keep Japan in peace, commiting acts of "evil" to stop "evils". The Noble Phantasm takes form of the Three Wise Monkeys, the most famous carving on the Nikkō Tōshō-gū, picturing the three famous image of the three monkeys, one covering its eyes, one covering its mouth and the last one covering its ears. The three monkeys are supposed to symbolize the three famous tenets: "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil".

The three monkeys are powerful puppters, statues given life, who could fight against servants especially when fighting together. Completely covered in sutra markings and onmyoudo scrolls, the three monkeys can be directly controlled by Caster but he can also set directives to them which they will follow. The three monkeys have different shapes, fuction and names from each other. They're Mizaru, Kikazaru, Iwazaru after the same japanese phrase which means "see not, hear not, speak not".

Kikazaru
    (Hear No Evil), the smaller and the weakest of them, has the build for a spider monkey. The statue has no eyes or mouth, having just a set of ears that Tenkai uses for reconnaissance. With it the Familiar has an radar that could detect most enemies, giving him and his master an high rank in Presence Detection. Being more fragile than the other two monkeys, Tenkai likes to keep him close to him, where he uses him as a radar to search who he wants and to stop any assassination attempt.

Mizaru
    (See No Evil) is bigger than Kikazaru, having the build of a typica Japanese Macaque, more commonly called Snow Monkey, and much like Kikazaru only has the ears, Mizaru carries with him a pair of eyes. Or more correctly, he has an pair of eyesocket and three pair of eyes that he can cycle through. These are mystic eyes, that Tenkai can choose to fit his needs. He has sets of Binding, Charm and Whisper eyes. Mizaru is stronger than Kikazaru and can engage in single battle against opponents, but he is more of a support to Tenkai's most combat ready familiar Iwazaru

Iwazaru
    (Speak no Evil) is the biggest of the Monkeys with the build resembling of a mandrill, though one much bigger than a real one. The monley has no eyes or eyes, only a large mouth to him. The mouth comes equipped with incredibly strong set of teeths that could be considered Rank E Noble Phantasms. The true strenght of the monkey comes the magical circuits the monkey comes equipped with. With it the statue can collect the prana given to him by Tenkai, convert it either Fire, Water, Wind, Earth and Lightning and spew it from his mouth. Essentially, the monkey has Mana Burst with those Five Different Elements.

While by themselves they're not that strong, collectively, the monkeys give Tenkai an incredibly versitile set of skills and abilities fit to many moments and opportunities. They also give a last boon to Tenkai. The Fourth Monkey Shizaru, that Does No Evil.

Shizaru
    is Tenkai's himself, or more exactly his identity as Tenkai crystalized his garb, that hides and rejects all his past sins from the world. As long as the Three Sage Monkeys stand, no one will be able to know his identity. Even if he reveals his face from the mask, his True Name, Skill and Noble Phantasms will remain hidden and cannot be read. When the Three Monkeys are destroyed, then so will his mask revealing it immediately his name and skills. With the destruction of it Tenkai will have his status returned to one that matches his days as Akechi Mitsuhide, but without the Monkeys he has lost most of his offensive and defensive abilities
    Anti-Unit - A

Fake Apotheosis
    Tōshō-gū

Tenkai's greatest achievement under the Tokugawa was the creation of the Nikkō Tōshō-gū, the temple where Ieyasu was enshrined and elevated into the state of Buddhahood. From there on, Tokugawa Ieyasu, or Tōshō Daigongen as he will begin to be known amost devots, became one of the most popular divine figures of Japan during the Edo period, and multiple Tōshō-gū, temples dedicated to the former shogun, begin to open through out the land. Of course, Ieyasu was not actually elevated into the status of Divine Spirit, or even into the status of an actual Buddha. While he did become an existence close to one it was not meant to last and eventually, he lost power and after a certain event, his spirit finally going to rest in the Throne of Heroes. What the Tōshō-gū made possible was the manifestation of the former shogun's Reality Marble into a much larger scale. This is the power of the Tōshō-gū, to increase the power and strenght of one's identity.

However this is an incredibly expensive affair, prana-wise. To complete Ieyasu's fake ascension, Tenkai had to work an entire second life to generate enough resources to build a five store pagoda, with each floor filled to the point of bursting with Prana Converted in One of the five elements. In the short timescale of a Grail War, Tenkai normally only has enough Prana to build something in much smaller scale. A Temple built to forward's one understand of self. In it Tenkai can awaken's one to his Origin or Reality Marble and help develop it. However, if Tenkai is able to get his hands into a powerful battery, like the Holy Grail for example, who knows how big one's reality marble can be. More than a Country, with a Holy Grail, Tenkai might be able to paint the Gaia's World to his liking.
    Rank EX - Anti-World

Anyway here it is.
    Once again i appreciante any sort of feedback.
    Last edited by JetKinen; February 27th, 2017 at 04:59 AM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Majorly cool idea for the first Noble Phantasm, and a pretty nice sheet in general.

Blog Entries
    Tenkai: I have to say, it's a better sheet than mine.

You managed to flesh out Tenkai as well as making a good personality, too.

That's not mentioning the NPs, as they're a pretty well-thought out.

Overall, it's really not much of a mess; in fact, I have to say it again; you outdid mine.

(I'm curious about how your Tenkai will react to my Matsunaga Hisahide.... The former will most likely try to kill the latter, though.)
    Last edited by SleepMode; February 27th, 2017 at 11:23 AM.

We might end up exhausting original stories, however. Newer stories are just spins on the old ones, after all - someone fancy said "There's nothing new under the sun in the Arts"

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    Nimrod
    Don't anyone commenting so i will try a hand. Cool sheet all and all, and i can very much see his arrogance and hatred. I like it that it brings somewhat of a new view of the character as others have been more connected with Gilgamesh and its nice to see some stuff from original legend. Very much like his own Heresy and how his entire kit is focused around the concept. Very nice Servant.

Question, As he shoots his tower the same way as his arrows would the Tower also go to that different dimension and be somewhat altered by it?
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    Nimrod
    Hey it's that guy! I'm glad you didn't go the route of "Hey this dude's really, really old so I'll just randomly give him a state block that'll make most Sabers green with envy!" that I've seen elsewhere. This is good.

There's also a tight focus on his defining character trait without "I'm just going to give him every even remotely relevant skill I can think of" that typically happens. This is even better.

It's also nice you gave him more than "a bow that shoots really, really hard" and "a tower that boosts his already ridiculous stats to even more pointlessly over the top levels and give him something like High Speed Divine Words while he's in it" for his NPs. Yours are interesting, explains his reputation, and actually build upon his defining trait. There's actually thought put into this sheet.

The last NP is just hilarious too.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; February 27th, 2017 at 11:33 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PBlades View Post
    Newer stories are just spins on the old ones, after all - someone fancy said "There's nothing new under the sun in the Arts"
    Nothing new under the sun is from the Bible, right? Which just serves as another demonstration of the same principle, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Question, As he shoots his tower the same way as his arrows would the Tower also go to that different dimension and be somewhat altered by it?
    Well, I thought if it would return with something, but I don't think that if the tower were to be covered in blood it would affect the destructive power.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    The last NP is just hilarious too.
    It is sad it will never works and stuff.

Maybe in GO it would get a cinematic sequence that it would give some damage to enemies at least.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Blog Entries
    Tenkai: I have to say, it's a better sheet than mine.

You managed to flesh out Tenkai as well as making a good personality, too.

That's not mentioning the NPs, as they're a pretty well-thought out.

Overall, it's really not much of a mess; in fact, I have to say it again; you outdid mine.

(I'm curious about how your Tenkai will react to my Matsunaga Hisahide.... The former will most likely try to kill the latter, though.)
    If Tenkai met Hisahide in a grail war he would probably feel a bit of sympathy for him being one of the famous Oda Traitors.

He is still going to try to kill him, its a grail war after all.

He might even tease him for being the one who actually managed to kill Oda.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Nimrod: Haruko, I've seen a few takes on this dude and always thought of doing one myself. Its mute now as your version is probably the best I've seen, or at least my personal favourite.

@Nankobo Tenkai: When the source has apparently vanished like in your case, linking it to the artist is the next best thing. The ideas behind the NP's are pretty darn creative as well so props to you Jetkinen.

Blog Entries
    Just writing some feedback. I can't be always asking for it, but never giving them back.

Naamah
    : Daneel's sheets really are the best. I don't like circlejerking people, but every sheet he does is super impressive from almost every point of view. Theres really not much i can say about it but to say congratulations, this is a great sheet. admitedly, i have not read the last two chapters of this fanfic, but Naamah is a hit. Every personal skill is dripping with personality, the same goes for the Noble Phantasm. I specially like the Anti-Privilege Reality Marble. I love a great Reality Marble and this one is pretty great. Being an Alter version, i'm curious how a regular Naamah works

Matsunaga: My favorite bombman. You did good Zh1212. Matsunaga is a fascinating character whenever he appears and he is perfectly represented here. I was also thinking on doing a sheet on him, but you basically did enough of a great job that anything i did would just feel like doing a complete retread. the Noble Phantasms are all pretty great. I'm dissappointed by the lack of SpiderWaifu, but Spider Husbando works enough. I know some people don't like it, but i truly do like the Keywords/Craft Essence sections. If theres something i like in this sort of sheets is giving personality and a voice to your characters. Heres a suggestion though. I feel like Double-Cross does the same job as Nature of a Rebellious Spirit. Just use that skill imo.

Namorrodor: First of all, consider uploading your faceclaim to another site, as it stopped working for me. He is a creepy dude. Skills are fine and the second Noble Phantasm is also pretty good, but i wanna make Zh1212 words mine: i also feel that the first Noble Phantasm is too strong. Considering most Grail Wars work at night and how fast he is, he could easily just kill everyone in his shooting star form. It sounds like a pretty powerful Noble Phantasm, specially for the C+ rank, but i could be misunderstanding something.

Arachne:
    Great sheet. I have seen tons of Arachne sheets but i think this is a really fun one. I know that its not original by any means but the concept of the Seamstress skill is so cool. High Speed Divine Works its just something that you give to Arachne to make her better in her human form, but i don't really think its needed. Seamstrees is a great enough skill that i feel like HSDW isn't needed

Nimrod: Maybe the best Nimrod. All Noble Phantasms are legitimately great. Malakhim Ratsach is pretty great, but i feel like you could sell the creepy blood effect better. I'm was also hoping that you expanded more in that concept. It might look at times but i'm a fan of giving a small number of skills to your sheets, but i feel like Nimrod has maybe not enough skills going for him.