Page 250 of 858 FirstFirst ... 150200240245248249250251252255260300350750 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by PBlades View Post
    I dunno about Spark of Life; that power feels like something a HS Pygmalion would have/be able to uses than specific to her.
    It's strongly associated with her as well, though.

sorta like Harpe and Medusa, no?

Quote Originally Posted by PBlades View Post
    I dunno about Spark of Life; that power feels like something a HS Pygmalion would have/be able to uses than specific to her.
    Pygmalion made the body, not the soul. My original idea was to have her inhabit a car and drive around like Knight Rider but I didn't cause it was really dumb.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; March 11th, 2017 at 03:41 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Harpe and Medusa is questionable by itself though.

That said, I'd say Spark of Life barely slides into the territory of okay.

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Harpe and Medusa is questionable by itself though.

That said, I'd say Spark of Life barely slides into the territory of okay.
    I'm glad that's the most egregious thing about the sheet to y'all.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    I'm glad that's the most egregious thing about the sheet to y'all.
    Overall, I'd say the sheet's pretty solid and creative, so yea that is the nail that ends up sticking out.

Blog Entries
    "What's that, Master, drooling again? Hahaha! Another resounding success!"
    Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=56996079
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Russia

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    NP: B

Height/Weight: 172cm/60kg
    Dislikes: Non-invasive practices, dogs
    Talents: Torture
    Natural enemy: Skinner
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Servant, Human

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: (B)
    Territory Creation is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creation of a Laboratory, similar to a Workshop, becomes possible.

Item Construction: (C)
    Item Construction is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Caster is only capable of manufacturing surgical tools or other items that he might have needed for his occupation in life, so he is given an average rank.

Personal Skills:

Innocent Monster: (B)
    Innocent Monster is an attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.

Although modern study of Caster has since absolved him of most of his sins, the dominant image of the man that remains today is one of a cruel taskmaster with no regard for non-human (and even human) life so long as his actions pertained to justifying a supposed hypothesis. What Caster did to his subjects has been called inhumane torture, and abomination. One might think the limitations of early 20th century science would be understood, but that’s not the case. Because of this, Caster’s image has been forever tainted. Caster had become a spokesman for the scientific method, but he was not averse to generalizing from his results. “That which I see in dogs,” he told a journalist, “I immediately transfer to myself, since, you know, the basics are identical.”
    Thus in an ironic twist, Caster has been gifted with the partial visage and temperament of a rabid dog. Wrathful, and with heightened canine senses, the transformation also comes with a higher mana cost for one of his modern stature. This is simply another product of “transferring the torture of the dog” onto himself. In his moments of clarity, he thinks the dog-like features are entirely cliche, but not completely without benefit.

Human Anatomy Understanding: (A)
    Human Anatomy Understanding is a Skill that allows one to have a grasp of the inner workings of the human body, like a piece of precision machinery.

A dog-tor who began his career as a physiologist, Caster contributed greatly to mankind’s understanding of the human anatomy and how it functions; most implicitly...the stomach and digestion. Although he would be made more famous for his contributions to the understanding of the mind (for which he was the first Russian to receive a Nobel Prize), he was awarded numerous medals and acclaims for his work concerning the human body proper. Naturally, he’s grown a precise knowledge of human anatomy, as all doctors must.
    All actions intended to heal through Skills, magecraft, etc. are improved. One is able to target enemy vitals with extreme precision, and all damage inflicted is increased. In addition, all damage received by the user is reduced.

Psychologist: (B)
    Psychology is the science of behavior and mind, embracing all aspects of conscious and unconscious experience as well as thought. It is an academic discipline and a social science which seeks to understand individuals and groups by establishing general principles and researching specific cases.

A unique Personal Skill that could be called the sister skill of Human Anatomy Understanding. Whereas the latter pertains to the functions of the body, Psychologist pertains to the functions of the brain and mind. Bonus modifiers are given to any actions intended against those possessing mental pollution affects. At higher levels, one may take actions against those under the influence of a diseased mind as if the condition wasn’t there at all. Also provides a general understanding of the thought processes of all humans, allowing one to properly plan against enemies or induce them to make mistakes akin to Knight Tactics. Ineffective against large groups of enemies.

Noble Phantasm
    Classical Conditioning
    We Are All But Sheep

(Anti-Unit/”Support”, B)
    Classical conditioning refers to a learning procedure in which a biologically potent stimulus (e.g. food) is paired with a previously neutral stimulus (e.g. a bell). It also refers to the learning process that results from this pairing, through which the neutral stimulus comes to elicit a response (e.g. salivation) that is usually similar to the one elicited by the potent stimulus. These basic facts, which require many qualifications, were first studied in detail by Caster himself through experiments with dogs. Together with operant conditioning, classical conditioning became the foundation of behaviorism, a school of psychology which was dominant in the mid-20th century and is still an important influence on the practice of psychological therapy and the study of animal behavior. Classical conditioning is the basic learning process, and its neural substrates are now beginning to be understood.

As a Noble Phantasm, Caster has the potential to make an enemy associate any behavior, emotion, or feeling with a variable he can control, so long as he is there to witness it. Utilized mainly by using his large dinner bell in conjunction with an attack, Caster may then ring the bell and have the concept it was paired with initially affect the target’s mind. As an example: ringing the bell while punching the target is the initial phase. By ringing the bell again--even without punching--the target’s mind will remember the pain of the punch again and again. One detriment to the technique is that whatever response the bell is conditioned to evoke, all responses after the initial condition will only be felt at 50% the intensity. While those with Mental Pollution or similar skills are still subject to Caster’s powers because of Psychologist, Classical Conditioning can be overcome with a suitable skill like Bravery.

The Tolling Bell
    Sorrowful Hounds of Progress

(Anti-Unit/Team, C)
    The creatures most intertwined with Caster’s legacy today are the dozen or so dogs that were the focal points of his digestive, and later psychological experiments. An inextricable part of his legacy, Caster nonetheless did horrible things to the dogs in the name of science, up to removing their lungs, stomach, or making it otherwise impossible for them to actually digest the food they ate.

Under perhaps more normal circumstances, Caster might have been able to make use of the dogs as simple familiars. However, the dependency on the dogs to make Caster’s fame a “complete item” as well as the dogs’ own fear and hatred of Caster have warped the possibilities for their deployment drastically.
    Caster may have been able to control the subconscious minds of the dogs against their collective wills, but their souls considered him anathema. Thus Caster is only capable of summoning the soulless conceptual placements of the dogs: their Shades.
    By ringing his bell, Caster draws the dogs --twenty in total-- out of the shadows to attack. They are about as strong as any other Shade (i.e. not very), but they have somewhat considerable numbers on their side.

Lore

Ivan Pavlov was a Russian physiologist known primarily for his work in classical conditioning. From his childhood days Pavlov demonstrated intellectual curiosity along with an unusual energy which he referred to as "the instinct for research". Inspired by the progressive ideas which D. I. Pisarev, the most eminent of the Russian literary critics of the 1860s, and I. M. Sechenov, the father of Russian physiology, were spreading, Pavlov abandoned his religious career and devoted his life to science. In 1870 he enrolled in the physics and mathematics department at the University of Saint Petersburg in order to study natural science. Pavlov won the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 1904, becoming the first Russian Nobel laureate. A Review of General Psychology survey, published in 2002, ranked Pavlov as the 24th most cited psychologist of the 20th century. Pavlov's principles of classical conditioning have been found to operate across a variety of experimental and clinical settings, including educational classrooms.

-----------
    I almost feel bad just showing up to leave sheets and not comment much anymore, but that’s how it happens.
    But I like this guy and thought he deserved a sheet

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Note:I have found a way to have not one, but TWO EX-rank NPs in one sheet, and it ain't Hindu! Or even that overpowered!

True Name: Harald Wartooth, The King of Vikings
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man

Strength: E ~ B+
    Endurance: E ~ A
    Agility: E ~C+++
    Mana: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Likes: War, Kingship, slaughtering his enemies, dying in combat.
    Dislikes: Cowards.
    Natural Enemy:
    Shinji Matou
    Cowardly Pansies

Natural Ally:
    Scathach, Cu, Arturia, etc.
    Honorable, Worthy Opponents.
    , and
    Iskandar
    kindred Spirits
    Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: (B-)
    In life, Harald Wartooth never fought against magecraft, and was born in the age of Gods. However, his Weak Constitution skill provides a decrease in effectiveness for this skill from B rank to effectively C rank… until the [False] part kicks in, and he goes into his battle-rage. It goes back to normal after that.

Riding: (B)
    Harald can ride any vehicle or mount made or bred by man, and uses them with supernatural skill. He also has no regard for speed limits. He takes them as dares, in fact. Woe be to the master who gives him a racing motorcycle.

Personal Skills:

Weak Constitution[False]: (B) ~ Battle Continuation: (A+)
    Harald Wartooth, in life, eventually became an almost-blind old man, weighed down by his years, past his prime, and without the vitality that once allowed him to unite the Viking Kingdoms with nought but his force of will and his twin blades. This did absolutely nothing to stop him when he took to the battlefield after decades of peace, and proceed to slaughter his way across the enemy army until Odin himself was forced to step in and strike him down.

Thus, this dual skill indicates his weakened body, sealing his parameters at E-rank, save for mana and luck, and decreases the power of his magic resistance. However, upon entering combat, a drinking contest, a race, or similar physical conflict, Harald suddenly is transformed. His weakness is shed like a cloak, and his physical parameters all are restored to their original levels. He now competes in the name of glory before death in its most literal sense, fighting so that he may achieve feats of song and legend as long as he can before he dies. He will laugh as his body is broken, smile as he bisects a thousand men before their blades fall, and twirl in childish glee as rivers of blood run in his wake, for he will enter Valhalla once he finds one that can slay him, and that is enough. Or, if he’s in a different contest, like, say, a drinking contest, he will laugh as his liver fails, smile as a thousand kegs are emptied, and twirl in glee as rivers of booze run in his wake.

His Battle Continuation is of such a nature that his body ‘will fight until it is killed’, and so, he ignores his weak body to fight at his true potential, and ignores any body-affecting conditions like poisons and even loss of limbs, as any effect that does so would not allow him to ‘fight until he dies’. He is far too stubborn to let a little thing like being armless stop him from spilling blood. However, this ability does not stop poisons and similar from damaging him, only removing their capacity to effect his combat capacity. This includes mental interference effects that would stop him from fighting a target. He will ‘fight until he dies’, and no amount of googly-moogly magical voodoo bullshit is going to stop him.

Eye of the Mind[True]​: (A)
    Harald in this aspect as the Old King, is almost crippled from old age. However, he is far from helpless, as his innate honed instincts allow him to act at an extraordinary rate of function. He can detect steps, know where blows are coming from, and generally be able to participate in combat at a level better than most servants. His constant warring against fellow Vikings as he conquered his way across Scandinavia has granted him the experience to perceive battlefield conditions at a high level. He has the skill at A-rank, allowing him to analyze battlefield conditions, perceive attacks, and make inferences about events. It allows for the possibility of victory if there is any chance it may be achieved, no matter how small.

Charisma: (B+)
    In life, Harald was the single greatest Viking King to have ruled and conquered in Viking myths. His wars have inspired sagas, and forged heroes. He is known as The King of Vikings, just as Arturia is the King of Knights; no other king equaled the respect, honor, and glory he attained in Viking eyes. Thus, his Charisma is at B-rank, signifying his kingship, but changes to A-rank when dealing with a Warrior, a person who lives for glory and combat. Heroic Spirits like Cu , who took up arms for a glorious death in exchange for a short life, would be effected, while heroic spirits like Diarmuid, who lived for honor and love, would not. In addition, Norse servants, no matter whether they were warriors or not, are all affected as if this skill was A-rank.

Divinity: (D)
    Harald Wartooth was the son of Hroehrek Ringslinger, who was said to be the son of Hod, the brother and accidental killer of Baldr. While this was not actually true, the legend of such gives him a low divinity rank.

NP
    Noble Phantasms
    Battle of Bravalla
    Valhalla on Earth
    - [Reality Marble] Rank (EX)

Look all around you! This is heaven! Glorious battle with good foes, who even come back so you can fight them again! Endless warfare! This is my last and greatest battle, that ceases only with my death , the Battle of Bravalla, Valhalla on Earth!

This NP represents the Battle which he arranged, that brought every known Viking hero of the time together, along with every fighting man, all in order to make a worthy battle for him to die in. The sagas describe it just as they describe Ragnarok itself, as it turned into a general melee, the most glorious oversized pub brawl in Viking history. Vikings born after the battle lament they could not have fought there, so storied was the carnage. It is the crystallization of his Kingship. He united the Viking kingdoms under him with glory and war, and even when he wished to die, he did so by uniting every Viking warrior of worth in a single grand Battle.

When it is activated, a Reality Marble manifests itself onto the world, an enormous rocky island, docked on every side by Viking Longships, extending so far they form an unbroken platform into the border of the Marble. Rivers run through the island, which slowly turn red over time. Unlike many Reality Marbles, one can freely walk in and out of the Reality Marble, entering through the glowing dome that signifies it. When it is activated, first , the most famed Viking Heroic Spirits are summoned, who arrive in anticipation of a great battle. Then lesser Heroic Spirits arrive, then a steady stream of the wraiths of every Viking Warrior who ever aspired to glorious battle. They are summoned as the Einherjar Host, the grand army of the Gods that dies in battle every day, all in preparation for the Final Battle. Just as he united the Vikings in war, so he does now, as they flock to the island to endlessly stream forth from countless longships. However, just as uniting them did not make them follow him, the great Viking host created does not necessarily answer to him. While some will side with him, far more will oppose him seeking a good fight. Only a grand enemy, like Iskandar’s Ionian Hetairoi, or a fully manifested Angra Mainyu, can unite them under Harald’s banner. No matter what, the Reality Marble becomes an enormous war zone. Warriors will constantly battle it out, wherever available , either with the grand enemy if present, or each other. If dead, they return with the sunrise of the next day, and the battle only ends with Harald’s own death, just as the actual battle of Bravalla. The Battle of Bravalla, since it only ends with Harald’s own death, absorbs prana from the leylines it is activated upon, and the Viking Heroes who enter bring their own legend and power to sustain their chosen place of doing battle, as they will it to continue on. It has a very low prana requirement because of this, being able to be in place for days or weeks at a time. Enemies can even exit and enter by entering the area overwritten, and they will emerge and leave from one of the viking longships. It will become a large permanent target/fortress that is immune to most anti-fortress Noble Phantasms due to it’s reality marble nature. Of course, it is a fortress just as dangerous to those in it as those out, as any within will be targets for the many Viking Heroes.

Enemy Heroic Spirits and their masters will find it to be an extremely dangerous area. If they are going to give a good fight, they're fair play, and some of the Viking Heroes within are a challenge for any servant. Harold will have those who ally with him build a fortress for his little army somewhere, causing others to build their own halls and forts. It is advisable to capture one, obtain the friendliness of a nearby faction opposed to Harald, and use it as a relatively safe base from which to plan operations against Harold within his Reality Marble.

A healer of some sort would be likely go unmolested in this place so long as they had no combat ability and/or willingness to fight, and indeed, would be sought after for aid at times, as a warrior can only fight for so many hours with no arm and half a face before wanting a quick pick-me-up. Sure, dying cures all ills and makes one completely hale, but it takes a while to come back depending on when you kill yourselves, and what warrior just slices their own throat so they can get their foot back? Much better-sounding to go find that one person who can reattach their appendage instead.

It is a true warrior’s paradise, where one may fight forever against worthy foes. Harald’a own life is the only limit. Harald's last battle was Bravalla, and it was where he went to die. The moment Odin struck him in the back of the head in order to halt his ceaseless carnage, and his foe learned of his death, the battle stilled. His body was carried to a pyre, and all paid their respects to the greatest Viking that had ever lived. Thus, the moment of Harald’s death, the Reality Marble’s components disperses, and the Heroic Spirits and wraiths summoned leave as well. Before then, the Heroic Spirits and wraiths summoned will the glorious Battle to continue and to exist, similar to how Iskandar inspire do his men to be so loyal all as to follow him beyond death. For Harald, every Viking warrior born after, lived during, and even those who died before the battle all aspired to the Grand fate that the Battle of Bravalla represents, dying in battle. His Reality Marble thus call s to them, promising the Valhalla they'd wished for upon Earth, and Harald's legend and their will to fight again drags in their spirits, allowing them to walk the earth and drink booze and brawl once more.

Just as it heralded Harald’s death, the Marble being activated ensures Harald is bound to an inevitable death in battle, a fact of Destiny he will normally accept. Whether or not he somehow is convinced to not wish to die in battle, it will take effect regardless, and the reality marble remains in effect until Harald dies. Effects that inflict disease, aging, or similar effects that are not somehow tied to wounds or damage inflicted in battle, are bound by his destiny to not kill him, just as Gae Bolg cannot be evaded. In addition, if he is bound or otherwise disabled by an effect that reduces his combat ability to the extend he cannot fight back, he will also be unable to die, as it is not a death in battle, but an execution. A luck check by the origin of the effect is needed, that requires A-ranked luck to possibly overcome the effect that halts death not in battle. He can still be weakened by the effect, though it must then overcome his battle continuation. It just can’t stop him from fighting. If he somehow decides against dying in battle, his fate requires a luck check with A-ranked luck needed to possibly escape. Obviously , he would require an ally to artificially raise his luck parameter. He would also lose the benefit of being immune to deaths not in battle.

In comparison to Ionian Hetairoi, it is both similar and not. On one hand, Ionian Hetairoi is an expensive way to create a large almost unstoppable army of low-level heroic spirits, all loyal to one man who has enormous tactical ability. On the other hand, Battle of Bravalla is much less expensive, able to be put in place for days or even without exhausting one’s mana reserves, with the ability to create a truly massive warhost of Vikings. However, they are all independent warriors whose priority is not loyalty to Harald, but combat. In some conditions, it is more bane than boon, as one must now contend with enemy Viking Heroes as well as one’s opponent, as the battlefield is highly likely to be Harald’s end. For opponents who rely on minions or a single extremely dangerous being, be it themselves or a summoned creature, however, it is exceedingly dangerous. Their normally advantageous allies or personal strength makes them a target for all the Viking Heroes who want to take something so strong down, forcing them to either flee, disband their allies, or find some way to ally with a faction and wage war upon Harald’s allied forces.

Chariot of Glorious Carnage - Odin, Strike Me Down
    Charge Towards Valhalla - Fabled End of the Unstoppable Charge
    - [Mount/Anti-Self ] Rank ( B - EX )

I feel it, the sword-bite, the shield-push, Tyr’s calling, the Valkyrie’s choice, the way to warrior’s paradise! Now, I shall find war-end! Oh, Chariot of Glorious Carnage, Charge Towards Valhalla!

Oh Odin! I must plea with you for a boon. Odin, strike me down, bring the Fabled End of the Unstoppable Charge!

Harald’s last battle was fought in a small wooden chariot, and so old was he that he had to kneel rather than stand in it. However,sitting in the little chariot as it's horses pulled forward in a headlong charge, he slaughtered all that stood before him, beating storied hero after storied hero, eviscerating entire warbands, and cleaving a bloody path through the center of the enemy army. He never stopped attacking, for he was not charging at the enemy, he was trying to travel into Valhalla through death in combat. However, his martial skill killed those who tried, and he despaired of ever reaching Valhalla. He prayed to Odin, and Odin personally struck him down at the height of his glory.

The chariot manifests as a small chariot, made of wood that is stained dark red with blood,yoked to it a pair of wolves. It is completely open to the elements, and the chariot floats above the ground. The wolves are fed by battle, and the moment battle is detected, they howl to life, before being charging off in that direction. Harald's still controls them, but he cannot and will not stop their charge. The chariot and its wolves are highly agile, and change his agility rank of C over time to A-rank, boosting further the more battle is sustained. If the battle has taken one minute, he reaches B-rank, if it has taken two, he reaches A-rank, if it takes five, it reaches A+ rank. His mental resistance increases as well, as he becomes hellbent on battle and death. At its peak, he has effectively Bravery at A-rank. At its beginning, Bravery is at C-rank. The Chariot itself is a B-ranked noble phantasm.

It's greatest power, however, is the fact that it represents Harald’s last grand charge, where he was only stopped by an act of divine intervention. He can activate the Chariot’s final charge only in the midst of combat, while Battle of Bravalla has fully activated, the use of which causes the wolves to dissipate into energy that wreaths him in a haze of blood-red prana. The creatureless Chariot is sent hurtling forward, moving uncontrollably, Prana being jetted into the air like a rocket to move it. It moves with the promise of death impending, just as Harald's death-charge once slew all before him. Those who do attempt to stop it with force alone, require a strength check of A++ to completely halt it, and if they fail that check, an endurance check of A to survive the impact, only slowing the Chariot.

The Chariot and the Rider it bears, however, does not halt if they have struck the enemy, or have been diverted, or maneuvered into a wall. They now possess the the concept of ‘unstoppability’ imposed on them. Their blows cannot be blocked, only dodged or deflected, their Chariot cannot halt or slow easily, only continuing careening forward, though it may turn or maneuver to continue its attack. Obstructions, like Heroes or NPs, that would change this require a luck or mystery rank of A or higher to reliably work against Harald’s sudden limitless strength, and even then, they cannot damage Harald at all, without a luck check of A or strength of A+. Even then, Damage received is heavily reduced, and magical barriers require a rank of B or higher to divert Harald. If the enemy flees, Harald is under what is effectively a geäs to find more enemies to attack, which is easy during the Battle of Bravalla, the only time the noble phantasm may be used.

Simultaneously as his sudden unstoppability, he is imbued with a curse that contains the principle of ‘defeating that which cannot be defeated’. Any being, item, or magic which has some condition that is absolute in nature, such as Gae Bolg’s heart piercing, Avalon’s defense, and even Eä’s absolute ability to break worlds, is denied if Harold interacts with it. Their absolute effects will not function on him, and will amount to only being exceedingly powerful attacks or techniques, with limits to their capability, rather than trump cards.

Even Harald is not immune to the curse, eventually being destroyed for his concept of Unstoppability, as inevitably, the curse overcomes him, causing him to explode into a blast of Prana within 1 hour, though he may choose to die sooner for whatever reason. For either objects or beings to be eligible to be affected, The absolute trait must have no limit to its function. Excalibur, for example, can only destroy so much with one blast, even if countless units of prana are available, and thus has a limit to its power, making it ineligible, while Avalon, being an absolute defense against all, is capable of being nullified. Kojiro’s skill breaks the limit of swordsmanship, but rather than nullifying his technique, it acts as normal, as the technique does not have no limit, but instead defies the limit of swordsmanship. Scathach’s legend of immortality, that denies any kind of death in battle to her, is absolute, with even her best student never able to kill her. Thus, she is able to be affected by the curse, with his blades in this state being one of the very few things that can end her life. The radius of the effect of the finishing blast is limited, extending 20 meters from his point of death, and it also conveys his curse.

It is his final hope for glorious death in battle, should the heroes who make up the Grail War fail to be able to kill him. Alternatively, it is his weapon against those who think themselves unstoppable because of some arcane , martial, or divine Power or Skill, for in the heart of warfare and the crossing of blades and contest of wills, no man, even the greatest Viking King to have ever lived, is guaranteed of success. Those who rely on grand trump cards will find his crazed charge laughs at their attempts, and demands they face the charge with only their own skill and prowess. If one attempts to use Fragarach against this skill, as the trump-breaker against the Harald’s own trump-card, Fragarach will fail upon the unstoppable Harald’s chest. The Ace-killing Joker cannot stop the combined hand of Joker and Ace.

LORE/PERSONALITY
    Harald Wartooth was the most fabled mortal Viking King to ever walk the Earth. When he became a man, he inherited from his lineage all the lands of the Vikings, from Denmark to Norway to Sweden, and he would have ruled them all. However, as Vikings did, the petty kings he ruled had rebelled, turning the Viking lands into a network of scrabbling warlords. They simply laughed when Harold asked they kneel to him, as was his birthright. Harold accepted their decision, for he knew their pride would not accept his mere birthright. So he drew upon his ancestral warband, drew his ancestral twin swords, and proved himself to every Viking in all the lands he was their king, by systematically conquering every last warlord who raised sword or spear of axe against him. His conquest of the Vikings itself would have made him a great heroic spirit, but he didn’t stop with the lands of the Norse. His rule expanded, as Britain came under the vassal-rule of the Viking King, as did more and more lands along the coasts of Europe, his empire reaching the Meditteranean sea, becoming the largest the Vikings had ever ruled.

His rule was relatively peaceful, and he presided over a surge of raiding and hero-making, as new great warriors and their sagas rose in their dozens, and he watched as they fought and died and forged legends of their own. And he despaired, for if he never died in battle, how may he go to Valhalla, as they had? The answer came when a claimant to the throne of Sweden challenged him for the crown of Sweden, Sigurd Ring, husband of the daughter of the King of the Elves. He was delighted, and swore that if Sigurd Rin agreed to have a single glorious battle with him, the man would have his crown.

The man, of course, was confused and shocked. And under flag of truce, came to see the King, to find out why he would give away his crown. He came to the king’s palace, entered his throne hall, to see what compelled the king who had conquered with sweat and blood all of the lands of the Vikings, to be so willing to give it all away. What he saw made him understand. The king met him in full regalia, and the man saw that the twin blades that had once cut a swath of conquest across the land no longer gleamed with use, and remained in their scabbards. The King, once the grandest warrior in the land, was old, the arms that had cut down heroes were now leathery with age, the face that had once enraptured the heart of the three princesses of Denmark, Sweden, and Norway now was lined with wrinkles. The King smiled, and answered the unsaid question. “I seek Valhalla. A kingdom is a small price for the chance to not die of old age.”

Word spread quickly. Warriors across the land, upon hearing of the King’s hope to die in battle, swore to be at the conflict that would be his death-day, to give his death further honor and glory. The King that had proved his warrior spirit, and conquered the largest Viking empire since then known, would receive a send-off of battle like no other. Heroes came joining the rebel and royal war host both, all vying for the glory of fighting at the coming event. The two armies eventually gathered at Bravalla, as Warrior after warrior came, from Ireland to Frisia to Allemannia to the lands of the Slavs to even the Rus. By the battle’s start, entire fleets of ships were appearing on each side, enough to walk from the island to the mainland on their decks, and warriors changed sides whenever it appeared one side would be sure of victory, in order to ensure the battle would remain a glorious close-fought affair. The Warriors of the Norselands did not give mere gold for the King’s death. They gave their service and their martial prowess, ensuring the battle that would send the King of Vikings to Valhalla was as glorious as possible. The Battle itself created entire sagas, it was the grand origin of Heroes, just as Heroes found their storied and legendary ends in the Battle itself as well. Sigurd Ring’s champion Starkad fought the storied champion Ubbi and was defeated, and Ubbi proceeded to slay the Hero Agnar and slaughtered the Swedes, until being felled by archers. The shieldmaiden Veborg slew the hero Soti and Thorkell the Stubborn, the former only dying after being stabbed over fifty times and being argued with for two hours. Starkad in revenge, went forth into the Danish Army and cut off the shieldmaiden Visna’s arm, as she held the Danish banner, and then slew the heroes Brai, Gepi, Gamli, and Haki.

Upon seeing this, Harald Wartooth deemed it time for him to die in glory. He sat upon his chariot, for he could not stand, and drew his twin swords. He rode forward into the center of the Swedish host, and he slew with his right and left swords, and none stood before him. Heroes who wished the glory of slaying the King stood before him, and died there. Battalions held shield-walls against him, and were scattered and dashed. Harald Wartooth found that what was supposed to be his blaze of glory just kept burning, and showed no signs of stopping. Desperate, he called to Odin to strike him down, to halt his charge, even as more and more men and heroes tried and failed to stop his headlong charge. Odin replied, slaying Harald with a curse, but so great was the carnage created that they had to dig through the bodies he left to find him buried underneath the men he had killed. The moment he was confirmed to have been slain, the battle ended, and Sigurd Ring ordered a great pyre made, where all the bodies of the slain were lain below Harald, who lay upon the peak. Every petty king, warlord, and chief present gave gifts of gold, and SIgurd Ring commended Harald to Valhalla, to find a place within the halls for all those slain that day. Thus did Harald Wartooth’s saga end, in the greatest battle of heroes ever made in Viking lands, a battle such created never seen since.

Servant Reactions

Cu: “Come on you whippersnapper, let’s see if you Irishmen are still good warriors after my death!”

Scathach: “Wha…. You can’t die in battle?!? To anyone? Not even the kid you trained? I feel for you. And now I wanna see if it’s true. Come on, let’s rumble!”

Iskandar: “You are the brother I never had!”

Azrael: “Don’t even think of trying to use that weird thing on me, I’m dying in battle, not some invocation of your god!”

Gilgamesh: “COME DOWN HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU YOU PISSY FUCK”

Beowulf: “Father told stories about you when I was little. Now? Only want to see if they’re true.”

Arturia: “I hope the Englishmen have gotten better at warfare after my death. Come on, I wanna see how much the King of Knights is a warrior.”

Semiramis: “Touch my mead and I cut your throat, even if I’m dying from a poison, got it?”

EMIYA: “Your style is insanely reckless and recklessly insane. You use your own life as bait, and constantly risk death every time you so much as put up a guard with your twin swords.

Teach me.”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Semiramis: “Touch my mead and I cut your throat, even if I’m dying from a poison, got it?”
    What in the fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    What in the fuck.
    1. She's a poisoner.
    2. Dying from poison isn't dying in battle.
    3. He has stupid Battle Continuation.

hes basically telling her if she makes him die of Poison, disqualifying him from Valhalla, he's going to kill her before he dies.

Now, whether he's any right or not...

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Harald Wartooth: Oh my god, I never knew who he was before, but now I've just witnessed one of the most badass Warrior-kings in lore/history. You're right, this guy is seriously powerful, and that's for someone who's not even of Hindu origins!

The dual Skill of Weak Constitution/Battle Continuation is a nice touch, where it initially gives the opponent a false belief that he's a weakling where Harald is anything but. The Second NP is unique; while it's indeed powerful it somewhat activates a 1 hr. countdown before the guy explodes. Neat.

Overall props to you for making this sheet, while somewhat "wanked," it feels justified, given Harald's legendary status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Harald Wartooth: Oh my god, I never knew who he was before, but now I've just witnessed one of the most badass Warrior-kings in lore/history. You're right, this guy is seriously powerful, and that's for someone who's not even of Hindu origins!

The dual Skill of Weak Constitution/Battle Continuation is a nice touch, where it initially gives the opponent a false belief that he's a weakling where Harald is anything but. The Second NP is unique; while it's indeed powerful it somewhat activates a 1 hr. countdown before the guy explodes. Neat.

Overall props to you for making this sheet, while somewhat "wanked," it feels justified, given Harald's legendary status.
    There's very few kings who can claim his kingdom united at their request to kill each other so that their king could have an awesome last battle.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There's very few kings who can claim his kingdom united at their request to kill each other so that their king could have an awesome last battle.
    Truly, the best subjects a ruler could ever have. (although there's an incentive to be the ruler...)

btw, no faceclaim? I found a good one here: http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51...NDE2MjQ4MjEx.2
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 12th, 2017 at 11:13 AM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Assassin

True Name: Wong Fei-Hung "The Tiger Cub of Canton"

Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters: Strength (B), Agility (A), Endurance (C), Mana (E), Luck (E), Noble Phantasm (B).

Personality/Background:
    Once upon a time, there were ten martial arts masters in China within one generation. These were known as the "Ten Tigers of Canton". One of these Tigers went on to have a son called Wong Fei-Hung, who from the age of five enjoyed practising martial arts in the street while his father peddled medicine to the public. Fei-Hung would go on to meet several of the other Tigers as well as other Masters and learn from them, incorporating their styles into his own to become stronger such as Beggar So's "Drunken Fist" and Leung Kwan's "Iron Wire Fist". Inheriting his father's knowledge of both medicine and martial arts, Fei-Hung opened a school for students to learn martial arts from him while also maintaining his family's medical clinic. Fei-Hung had terrible luck in life, losing his first three wives to illness not long after marrying them. His first son was also murdered by a rival who was jealous of his skills. His family clinic was also destroyed during an uprising against the Republican Government which left him depressed and he passed away from illness soon after. Still, his dedication to both his training and helping others left him a hero in the hearts of the people.

Likes - Training, Helping people.
    Dislikes - Murder, War.
    Talents - Martial Arts, Medicine.
    Natural Enemy - Firearms.

Class Skills
    : Presence Concealment - (C). Is the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying, but if it is another Servant then they would be able to sense their presence at once if they are within close vicinity.

Personal Skills:
    Chinese Martial Arts - (A++)
    A value that measures one's mastery of the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe as its objective. Fei-Hung has completely mastered the Hung Ga martial art as well as several others, attaining the title of "Grandmaster".

Battle Continuation - (B)
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. Fei-Hung uses his knowledge of acupuncture to forcibly stimulate his body and keep it fighting.

Vitrification - (C)
    A serene state of mind created through breathing techniques. A mental protection that nullifies low level mental interference.

Noble Phantasm:
    Shadowless Kick - (B)
    A forbidden technique taught to him by Sung Fai-Tong. The original use was to strike the opponent with a kick so fast that it looks like the user hasn't moved at all. Fei-Hung perfected it by combing his medical knowledge and makes a flurry of kicks striking all 108 acupressure points on the opponent at blinding speed leaving them dazed for a moment before falling down dead. Naturally as it's a lethal move, Fei-Hung refrains from using it unless it is absolutely necessary. Despite it's name, Fei-Hung can use his hands or any striking weapon if his legs cannot be used but then it suffers a rank down. Obviously if the opponent is wearing armour or has enhanced defence (e.g Siegfried's Skin) then the damage is reduced.
    Also, at the behest of his Master Fei-Hung says
    You Are Already Dead
    你已经死了
    after using it. Supposedly it came from a Japanese comic book, but Fei-Hung prefers to say it in his native Chinese.

Phew, there's another Servant sheet down, I think I'm finally getting the hang of this. I've always been a fan of Martial Art flicks and Wong Fei-Hung was a personal favourite who's been played on screen by both Jackie Chan and Jet Li. We really need more martial artists as Servants, but they seem destined to fall into the Assassin class. If you couldn't guess, the "You Are Already Dead" line comes from the Fist of the North Star series. Also, the artwork I used for his appearance was fanart of Fon from the manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn if anyone was curious.
    Last edited by Skull; March 12th, 2017 at 11:25 AM.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I think he has been mentioned in GO mats before, you might want to look forward to that.

Blog Entries
    @Pavlov I like classical conditioning a lot, but I feel like the tolling bell is kind of an unnecessary add-on to an otherwise thematically solid sheet

@Wartooth Ah, yes, Wartooth. One of my favourite kings. I actually made a sheet for him once, before I joined the site. Don't know where I put it. Regardless, I like your interpretation of him. I'm surprised you didn't give him a regen NP or skill considering his name comes from the time he got his tooth knocked out by a sword only for it to instantly grow back.

@Wong-Fei Hung Yay for more Canton representation! I like him. It's a simple sheet but well made.

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Truly, the best subjects a ruler could ever have. (although there's an incentive to be the ruler...)

btw, no faceclaim? I found a good one here: http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51...NDE2MjQ4MjEx.2
    Im trying to find a better one.
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    @Pavlov I like classical conditioning a lot, but I feel like the tolling bell is kind of an unnecessary add-on to an otherwise thematically solid sheet

@Wartooth Ah, yes, Wartooth. One of my favourite kings. I actually made a sheet for him once, before I joined the site. Don't know where I put it. Regardless, I like your interpretation of him. I'm surprised you didn't give him a regen NP or skill considering his name comes from the time he got his tooth knocked out by a sword only for it to instantly grow back.

@Wong-Fei Hung Yay for more Canton representation! I like him. It's a simple sheet but well made.
    This is a representation of him as the "King who fought so he could die", not the "Conqueror of the Vikings". He'd get a regen NP if he was summoned as Saber.

Blog Entries
    This is a representation of him as the "King who fought so he could die", not the "Conqueror of the Vikings". He'd get a regen NP if he was summoned as Saber.
    Ah, I see. Makes sense.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Lancer Lily:

True Name: Cain 'The First Farmer'

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Strength- C+
    Agility- B
    Endurance- B
    Mana- A
    Luck- E
    NP- B+

Appearance:

By Ishot-U on DeviantART

Personality
    A carefree, hard-working and only slightly aloof young man. He's a doting big brother to Abel, caring deeply for her happiness. However, while he refuses to
    admit it, he actually harbors a deep jealousy for his obscenely talented younger sister, who outshone him in nearly everything and was favored by both his earthly parents
    and even God Himself. Though, such traits are not at all as pronounced in his current self as they would be under his Assassin or Berserker incarnations.

He is naturally industrious and enjoys all manner of productive activity, but farming is a particular hobby. Nothing is more calming for Lancer than to relax by himself,
    tending to his fields with nothing but the blue sky overhead and the grass beneath his feet for company. He comes off as a rather earnest and eager-to-please person,
    likely requesting for his Master to put him to work immediately upon summoning. "This body of mine shall definitely be your scythe, and cut down your enemies like weeds!"

While fascinated by modern civilization, Lancer is also uncomfortable in it and finds the sheer concentration of buildings and people hard to deal with. Basically, think of
    him as your stereotypical sheltered farm boy coming to see the big city for the first time and you'll have a pretty good gauge on Lancer's reactions.

Though his regular self is burdened by guilt for killing Abel, Lancer in this state is as innocent as a lily and only has the foggiest memories of his later actions. Or,
    more clearly, he lacks the understanding necessary to make sense of such memories. However, endearing as it may be, there is a dark side to Lancer's innocence as well.

In truth, Lancer is someone with no understanding of death. While he understands that people can be hurt or sad, the concept of "death" as something permanent and
    irrevocable is utterly lost on him. Even though his heart is basically decent, Lancer is perfectly capable of committing murders and other acts of bloodshed, all with a
    childish reasoning that admits not even a drop of cruelty. Evil without malice. Sin without spite. That is the true nature of the man who became the "first murderer".

Appearing talkative and friendly, but as his mentality regarding life and death is fundamentally twisted, mutual understanding beyond a certain point is almost impossible.
    Only the first-hand experience of death can gradually break through the wall of Lancer's ironclad naivete, revealing him for the ultimately tragic figure that he is. A
    pitiful and broken youth who realized the weight of his actions too late to undo them, lamenting the fall of an innocence that can never be regained.

Any Grail War he is summoned into is all but sure to spiral into tragedy and despair one way or another. A hell of mutual killing that awaits the fall of false paradise.

Dislikes: being outshone by his sister, arid earth
    Talents: agriculture, "...what is 'murder'?"
    Natural Enemy: Abel

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B
    A power to neutralize the effects of Magecraft used against oneself. At this rank, spells with a chant below three verses are cancelled, proving difficult to affect even by the
    likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Though there are no legends of him combatting Magecraft in life, Lancer still sports an altogether high ranking in this Skill due to having dwelt in the earliest days of
    creation when magic and miracles were commonplace. As one of the original humans blessed by god (before his sin and fall from grace), his rank is further increased.

Personal Skills:

Innocent Killer- A(~E)
    The mentality of destructive innocence; one who is careless in inflicting death due to not comprehending its terrible finality. At a basic level, a holder of this Skill
    can be said to not realize that "humans die when they are killed". This Skill also mimics the effects of Suppression of the same rank. Though rather than truly masking the
    Servant's murderous intent it is more accurate to say they do not possess it to start with, since one unaware of death cannot truly form intent to kill.

Born in the earliest days of creation and knowing nothing of death, Lancer possessed a mindset that was innocent like a lily. However, that very innocence led to calamity
    when he- besotted with jealousy against his sister Abel- lashed out and mortally attacked her in a flash of rage. Only as his sister's blood trickled to the earth did the
    full weight of his actions come upon Lancer, irrevocably shattering the illusion of innocence that had lingered in the world after the fall from Paradise.

An evil act untainted by malice, and yet staining the earth in madness and cruelty. This Skill serves to foreshadow Lancer's later nature as the first murderer,
    showing that even in innocence the seed of his dark actions was still waiting to bloom and bare its awful petals.

However, Lancer was not terminally unable to understand death, his naivete only came from living in a world initially free of its influence. The more exposed he becomes
    to things such as bloodshed and killing, the more the ranking of this Skill is rendered unstable. Invocation of his Noble Phantasm-
    Resith Ra'tsach
    Bloodied Refractions Of Murder
    , effectuates an
    immediate decline in the ranking of this Skill by one letter grade, eventually sealing it altogether.

Gleaner Of The Sacred Harvest- B
    A Skill representing one's occupation as a farmer who reaps the earth. All of Lancer's attacks deal additional damage against foes tied to the natural world, such as
    nature spirits and elementals. This bonus is further multiplied if Lancer is wielding his farming hoe at the time.

Before his destructive career as the first murderer, Lancer was originally merely a humble farmer who worked the earth to support himself and his sister. The myth of
    Cain killing Abel has been allegorized to represent the conflict between nomadic shepherds and early farmers- the latter personified by Lancer himself.

Of course, as literally the first farmer in all creation, it goes without saying that Lancer's prowess in the art is exalted far beyond mundane humanity. At this rank, it
    is not merely "farming" but a philosophy of striking against nature that lies closer to a mystical technique.

Natural Body- A
    Possession of a perfect human body from birth. The owner of this Skill is treated as if their Strength stat is permanently ranked up. Moreover, the body retains its ideal
    shape regardless of calories ingested.

As one of the original humans in God's creation, Lancer boasts an ideal lean but muscular physique suited to tilling the earth. While Lancer's perfection of form was
    stripped from him by God after killing Abel, that curse only afflicts his later self, as his current incarnation reflects Lancer's state prior to committing the unspeakable deed.

Eye Of The Mind (False)- D+
    Resistance to changes of visibility caused by visual interferences. Also called the sixth sense, or prescience; an innate talent to sense danger.

Though not intended for combat, during his career as a farmer Lancer naturally developed a form of "sixth sense" for cutting down plants, identifying the ideal point to cut
    along the stem for the greatest results amongst other factors. With only a slight loss of accuracy, Lancer can also apply this knowledge to cutting down human beings.

"People are basically just like plants, right? I mean, they both fall down when cut, though I admit plants usually don't squirm around as much..."

"Eh, why are you giving me that weird look all of a sudden, Master? Did I say something wrong?"

Noble Phantasms
    Abad Shel Erets
    Tool Of The First Farmer
    (B+, Anti-Nature)
    A simple farming hoe that Lancer used to till the earth and now wields as his signature weapon. The long,
    sturdy shaft is carved from the wood of an ancient tree, with a curved silvery blade reminiscent of a sickle jutting out from one end. A humble, unadorned weapon
    befitting Lancer's down-to-earth mentality. Though created merely as a pacifistic instrument, Lancer can easily put it to work as a spear or scythe to defend himself in a pinch.

Regardless of its efficacy as a polearm, this Noble Phantasm's true worth lies in its original purpose; that is, to till the earth. The farming hoe embodies the twin aspects
    of agriculture, both sowing the seeds of life and then reaping the eventual gains upon harvest. In that way, it symbolizes creation and destruction as two halves of the
    same coin, entwined together in the unceasing cycle of life.

A duel-purpose Noble Phantasm that expresses mankind's divinely endowed dominion over the earth and its bounty, to nourish or destroy in equal amounts. Invoking its true
    name along with a command of either "
    sow
    Zara
    " or "
    reap
    Qatsar
    ", a variable effect is unleashed.

By plunging the hoe's shaft into the ground and incanting the first name, a surge of life-giving magical energy washes over the earth around Lancer. Plant-life in the
    vicinity begins to grow uncontrollably, making even a barren desert swell up with vegetation within seconds. While that is the most visible manifestation, this Noble
    Phantasm's greatest power lies in granting Lancer authority over all plants within its field of activation, both those pre-existing and created through its effects.

Tendrils of grass extend up to grasp at the opponent's feet, vines lash out like deadly whips, flowers bloom to spew forth clouds of narcotic pollen, huge trees erupt from
    the ground as makeshift walls or barriers. The effects of this Noble Phantasm once active are as diverse and beautiful as they are deadly. However, commanding plant-life
    demands a great deal of concentration from Lancer, with its more elaborate applications difficult to bring to bear in the midst of close combat. Further, a counter-acting
    surge of Mana sent through the earth can also serve to disrupt Lancer's authority and even dispel the Noble Phantasm's effects altogether.

Incanting the second name while sweeping the hoe through the air actualizes a rather different effect. A shockwave of compressed air is expelled from the blade's edge,
    extending the reach of his swing enormously for a single earth-gouging strike, the aftermath of which is a crescent-shaped furrow in the landscape extending for
    several miles across. A technique born from taking the core purpose of the hoe, "to till the earth", and sublimating it beyond human limits to carve out as vast an area as
    possible. In a way, it is not too dissimilar from that of a certain nameless samurai who dedicated their whole life to cutting down a swallow in mid-flight.

While the first aspect of this Noble Phantasm lies in the sowing of life, this is an ability that reaps only death. However, such a death merely paves the way for new
    life. Old crops die, leaving behind fertile soil from which new ones grow up, continuing the cycle of life. As such, the terrain gouged by this Noble Phantasm is not left
    barren but in fact immensely saturated with magical energy rivalling that from the Age of Gods. If anyone were to try to grow crops on that land afterwards, they'd find the
    soil preternaturally fertile, with plants growing far faster, larger and healthier than they would in any normal terrain.

By reaping death, one in fact scatters the seeds from which new life someday blooms- that is the true nature of this Noble Phantasm.

...No matter how fitting the name might be, Lancer does not appreciate calling this ancient and dignified tool a "Noble Farmtasm". Seriously. It's not as funny as you think.

Resith Ra'tsach
    Bloodied Refractions Of Murder
    (A, Anti-Unit)
    A Noble Phantasm born from Lancer's future murder of Abel, the infamous deed which made his name go down
    in legend as synonymous with wickedness. However, as this incarnation of Lancer is yet to actually perform the act, it has not "taken shape" yet.

This "shapeless" concept, holding only the potential of murder not yet realized, has not yet crystallized into the form of the bloodstained dagger that Lancer's later
    incarnation would possess. Instead, any tool that he picks up can become a means to actualize this Noble Phantasm under the proper conditions. Said conditions are the same
    as the Noble Phantasm he would possess as Assassin- the target must be Good aligned, must trust Lancer at the time of attack and the strike itself must be carried out dishonorably.

When those conditions are fulfilled, Lancer's next strike- assuming it succeeds- is conceptually assured to be a killing blow regardless of the weapon used. Even a simple
    pen or fork jabbed into the victim's body will inflict an immediately lethal injury, foisting the concept of "wrongful murder" upon them directly.

However, this Noble Phantasm also has some different consequences on Lancer's current state. As his present mentality is innocent incomprehension of death, said mindset
    will crumble away from repeated exposure to deaths brought by his own hands- like sandcastles before a tide of blood. As such, his Innocent Killer Skill
    declines by one ranking with each invocation of this Noble Phantasm- granting Lancer a greater understanding of death and effectively bringing him closer to his future self.
    Upon reaching rank E, the Skill will be sealed altogether when the Noble Phantasm is next invoked, symbolizing a complete loss of innocence.

At first, since Lancer is "innocent" he will have no qualms with using this Noble Phantasm when angry or frustrated, even invoking it without truly intending to. However,
    with each use he becomes more and more reluctant to invoke it, eventually requiring nothing short of one or more Command Seals to force the horrid act.

Ironically, his completely and genuinely unassuming demeanour actually makes Lancer a far more effective killer in this Class then he ever could be under Assassin.

Key Words/Craft Essence

Abel
    "Eh, you wanna' know what my little sister was like, Master?

She was absolutely amazing! Incredible in every way.
    Gentle, wise, sweet, gifted, brilliant... but she never let any of it go to her head either.
    Mom and dad loved her too... even God obviously liked her better.
    And who could blame them?
    It's pretty obvious that I was the second-rate sibling...

M-Master... can we please talk about something else now?
    I loved my sister more than anything, but somehow looking back on how perfect she was makes my insides feel a little funny..."

Presage
    First Murder

"...M-Master?
    I had a really bad dream, so can I sleep in your bed tonight?

Well, I don't know if 'dream' is really the right word... maybe more like a vision?
    But, I was standing next to my little sis in a big field, only... something was wrong.
    Abel was just lying there, not moving or doing anything. Not laughing or smiling like she usually did.
    And... her eyes seemed blank and empty, like all the life had seeped out of them.

There was red stuff all around her too, forming a big nasty pool. It was really yucky, and somehow... somehow I felt responsible for it?
    Somehow I was the reason my little sis wasn't moving around anymore?
    To be honest, I didn't understand it at all, but it was really scary.

...Something like that won't ever happen, right Master?"

Reaping Hour
    "Farming, farming, farming, the farmer comes along...
    With a swing, swing, swing of his scythe, the grain falls to the ground.
    Swinging his scythe so merrily, the farmer sings his song.

Farming, farming, farming, the farmer comes and goes...
    Know not the time or hour, when the farmer shall come to reap.

I call it the farming song. Pretty cool, huh?

...Hey, where did all those bodies lying around come from, Master? Ah, it's probably nothing."
    Last edited by RoydGolden; December 3rd, 2018 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Updated formatting

Thank god, he didn't Genderbend again.

Blog Entries
    It's actually worse cause now he intends to ship him and Abel together to not only make the world's first yandere but also world's first incest couple.