Page 332 of 858 FirstFirst ... 232282322327330331332333334337342382432832 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,640 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Lityereses: Well considering you mentioned you got this idea from a Riordan novel I need to be especially critical. After doing a short bit of background research on this character, there seems to be very little mention of him in any Myths and in fact the song bearing his name "the Song of the Divine Lityereses" doesn't mention him at all. Furthermore I couldn't find a source mentioning if he was a son of Demeter, just that he was the illegitimate son of Midas (possibly), although naturally my access to sources on obscure Greek legends is somewhat limited. Parameters all seem to be appropriate, but I do have a few questions regarding skills. Firstly while reading the description for Gleaner of the Sacred Harvest I noticed his sudden class change to Saver. What is it with Greek villains and the whole "invite them into your home and then KILL" style of doing things huh? I'd have thought Saber would've had Suppression or a false rank in Proof of Friendship as it seems to be a skill for those who are authentically amiable people rather than his style of doing things. I can't see how he'd be able to feed both himself (a famed glutton) and his enemies... but that's a bit beside the point sorry. I've already kind of questioned his Divinity rank already, sorry. I feel the NP could have been elaborated on a bit, what happens is all there and it is meeting the Nasuverse "include a concept" requirement but maybe mentioning the Mana usage or some other limitation on this NP would be useful, it's also kind of bland visually sorry.
    Wow, thanks for the elaborate feedback Sherlock! Again, you're right about the lack of background-references on him, and him being a son of Demeter was another thing I borrowed from Riordan, though I feel it does make sense given the connection to the harvest. However given there's no direct sources on his divinity, I could maybe stand to lower the rank to C.

The "Saver" thing was totally my mistake (obviously), so I'll correct it after posting this up. And I imagine "letting guests into your home and killing them" was probably a common trope amongst Greek villains because of how especially valued hospitality was in their culture, so those who broke it were obviously the worst of the worst in Greek minds. His NP isn't quite as fleshed out as I wanted either, but I had enough trouble even getting down the core details...

(although I was going to mention how the second one reminded me of Caster Cain, so that sounds quite contradictory sorry)
    I actually thought of the same way with the city and summoning wraiths idea, though the rest is obviously quite different.

- - - Updated - - -

Lowered Lityerses' Divinity to C and fixed the typo Sherlock mentioned. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Wow, thanks for the elaborate feedback Sherlock!
    *ego inflates* but seriously most of what I point out is "Hey, here is a typo that I thought was funny". Sorry that I spend most of my time shitting on sheets... I actually need to contribute something once in a while. But it was still a pretty interesting read of a sheet (Lityereses) so don't worry about it too much
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *ego inflates* but seriously most of what I point out is "Hey, here is a typo that I thought was funny". Sorry that I spend most of my time shitting on sheets... I actually need to contribute something once in a while. But it was still a pretty interesting read of a sheet (Lityereses) so don't worry about it too much
    Honestly, you weren't really shitting on the sheet but point out minor problems even we didn't notice. Oh and thanks for the review, by the way.

---

Before I forget, a question to Royd; how would your Sciron react to Every, since they're technically both rulers of outlaws...
    Last edited by SleepMode; July 7th, 2017 at 12:51 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Before I forget, a question to Royd; how would your Sciron react to Every, since they're technically both rulers of outlaws...
    Because of Every's Progenitor Of The Golden Age Skill, Sciron is likely to be drawn into the former's "crew" at some point. However given Sciron's especially underhanded personality, it's pretty much inevitable he'll try to mutiny against Every and take control for himself sooner or later. And while Every is hardly a saint, from how you've outlined his character I imagine he'll be sickened to realize what a sadistic bastard Sciron really is.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, "This sea isn't big enough for two pirate kings!" would almost certainly be a line thrown off at some point.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lityerses: Never heard of this guy at all so commentary is very difficult as I don't know the legends and myths to compare to, though a history section sheet would probably fix that. The sheet itself has no problems itself but it's hard to relate things to the source.

Henry Every:
    Ohh, more pirates. You called him the ultimate pirate but everyone knows the three best pirates are: Black Bart, Davy Jones and Captain Hook so it's an immediate 0/10 for heresy. I do like that Progenitor Of The Golden Age Skill.

Chiyou: There have been many sheets on The Yellow Emperor but I haven't seen one made of his rivals yet. The sheet is top notch as always but the story segments you've put before them are particularly enjoyable now so I'll probably start writing some, well after my next one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Chiyou: There have been many sheets on The Yellow Emperor but I haven't seen one made of his rivals yet.
    Actually, there really haven't. As I understand it, there's two different characters with the title of "Yellow Emperor", one of whom is the historical first emperor who built the Great Wall Of China and the other is the mythical progenitor of Chinese culture who fought against Chi You. The former definitely has a fair few Servant sheets written on him, but I honestly can't think of anyone other then myself who wrote up the latter Yellow Emperor.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A simple search would reveal that there are already Servant sheets for both Chiyou and Huangdi in the first Create-a-Servant thread.

I know this because I made them.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Assassin
    True "Name": Follower of the Hassan, Defender of the Gates
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Middle East

Height/Weight: Variable (159cm/54kg)
    Dislikes: Non Believers
    Talent: Battle Royale
    Natural Enemy: Genghis Khan
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human
    Armament: Knives

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: E
    AGI: A
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: A
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become almost impossible to be detected. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

Like all members of her sect, Assassin has excelent talent with stealth. However her primary combat style doesn't rely upon it at all so it often gets overlooked by her.

Personal Skills:

Horde Breaker: C

The ability to fight against large numbers of foes, allowing one to combat armies by themselves. Power increases when they are at greater disadvantage. All parameters bar MGI and LCK gain a Rank-Up when battling against multiple opponents without any support from allies.

During the Great Siege when their fortress was under assault by the Mongol Horde, this "cultist" stood at the forefront to fend them off. She fought valiantly and slew many but was overcome by the Sky Father Incarnate.

Information Erasure: A

The removal of information regarding the Servant's true name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all eye witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement. At this rank, recordings, physical evidence and even the memory of those who encounter her are affected and reduced, making investigation and accurate deduction very difficult.

Due to her activities being during the fall of the Hashshashin’s sect, it wasn't that information wasn't removed but never recorded in the first place.

Self-Modification: C
    The aptitude to remould ones own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero.

Assassin, whose abilities are below that of other servants, has infused the 'Evil Eye' into her own body. It is also possible to claim the body parts of others and introduce them into her own self and replace what had previously been lost such as limbs - however vital organs such as the heart and brain cannot be replaced or repaired. It is quite clear that she is emulation a certain predecessor in her actions.

Noble Phantasm

Zabaniya Delusional Sight

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-50
    Max Targets: 100

Zabaniya is the name of the Noble Phantasms of all the nineteen leaders of the Assassin Order.
    Each one of the nineteen Hassan-i-Sabbah had to earn their title by proving their piety through obtaining a divine miracle bearing the name of Shayṭān that met the criteria of that which could swiftly and reliably bring death to its target. All of them, with the exception of The Hundred-Faced Hassan who had a qualifying in-born ability, modified their bodies to achieve their own miracles, earning them their titles. They are currently keeping their abilities as concealed "ultimate techniques", all with the name Zabaniya, for the purpose of taking down the other eighteen so that they can vie for the position of Leader of the Assassins.
    This Assassin was not one of the leaders, not even a candidate for leadership even but rather one of the followers that acted during and after the end of the order and thus has emulated them.

Evil Eye, Isabat al-’ayn, is a common belief that individuals have the power to look at people, animals or objects to cause them harm. In this scenario, it is literal. This False Assassin possesses the eye of the giant fish Bahamut that acts as one of the layers supporting the earth and integrated into the palm of her left hand. When the eye is releases and gazes upon an individual it causes intense mental damage and interference to her target with prolonged exposure inducing insanity and even death upon them. However this ability drained her already limited mana capacity greatly and although it is capable of even killing servants, the sheer scale of the cost would end her own life first - making Masters a far more viable target.

The eye is very similar to the Mystic Eyes of Death possessed by Balor that installed death into those that were alive and inanimate that he gazed upon.

Lore

The Hashashin did not end with the death of the Hundred Faced Hassan at the siege of their fortress. Some preserved their history to prevent it being lost to time. Some acted as wraiths of vengeance and plagued the Khans of the Mongol Horde for generations to come. Some held the Mongols away from the fortress simply to buy time.

Assassin is not Hassan-i-Sabbah, the Old Man of the Mountain. She is a part of the conglomerate that acted after the official "End" of the order.
    She was a simple girl who believed in a power greater than herself and wished to be a part of something greater than herself. She wanted to devote herself to something, to her family, to her home. She never got the chance.

Whilst working on her own ultimate killing technique, the Mongols approached with the intent of wiping them all out. Filled with her resolute devotion with just a handful of knives, she walked towards the oncoming storm. With the Evil Eye in hand, she slew many 'heathens' but there were to many, the Eye drained her and was left powerless. Her fate was to be crushed underfoot by someone greater than her.

Notes:
    Another semi-incomplete sheet from the backlog. She was one of my ideas of what one of the False Assassins in Strange Fake would be and even though every one has had their name or NP revealed in canon, I wanted my own crack at it.

She's very similar in design to the other Hassans but that was kind of the point but I'm not sure I pulled it off honestly. I'll probably tweak it soon.

Words would be very cool
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; July 7th, 2017 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Nerfing LCK

US Friend Code
    I ain't no Sherlock but I'll try a crack at this. :P
    Personally I think most of your sheet's pretty great. The one thing I have an issue with is the Horde Breaker skill and her apparently managing to slay a bunch of soldiers with only her eye and normal skills, and she doesn't seem strong like Zealot to pull off something like that unless she pulled a bunch of traps and stealth-killed the soldiers.
    The rest however, I think it's fine to keep them as they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I think a part of the NP's paragraph is kinda vague on the "mana capacity" part. I can't tell if that section was part of what happened in her lore to cause her death, or a handicap she has as a servant due to how you worded it.

Blog Entries
    Follower of the Hassan: Putting this out there first thing, if Horde Breaker is not an original skill then it's not on the Wiki (cursed word -_-). This isn't the most valid of questions but should her Endurance be that low? I was hoping a little bit higher than that considering she survived against the Mongol army even if it was for a short time. I'd have thought her Luck would be lower but anyway that's not very constructive of me sorry. I'm wondering why she has Self-Modification as well, her other skills make sense certainly though. Noble Phantasm Time ! So it's an artifact fused with her hand? If it "acts as one of the layers supporting the earth" this means that its like Rhongomyniad (assumedly) which was at A++ Rank? That's probably quite an invalid comparison on my part but it's likely that the anchors could be of differing strength, they wouldn't be identical after all. It's implicit that the NP takes Mana equivalent to the damage it deals.... or is it length of use? This is a really cool Noble Phantasm but naturally that gives me tons of questions to ask, what if it passes through a transparent surface? Can it do that whole "cutting space" jazz? I think the comparison between Mystic Eyes of Death perception and the Eye might be a bit flawed though as it really only does Mental Damage and as such it wouldn't really work against an inanimate object (kind of answering my own questions there, sorry) unless of course I've misinterpreted your description.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    I ain't no Sherlock but I'll try a crack at this
    You... don't want to be a Sherlock. I feel like I've got a reputation now though... *ego inflates even more*
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Blog Entries
    Putting this out there first thing, if Horde Breaker is not an original skill then it's not on the Wiki (cursed word -_-).
    It's an original one. Hermes invented it for his Jonathan sheet, I think.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Hmph. I can only assume you summoned me by accident in an attempt to obtain one of my more... flamboyant relations. Try not to be underwhelmed."

Assassin
    Tiberius

Alignment: True Neutral
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: E
    MAG: B
    LUCK: D
    NP: A

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (D):
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Skill of Assassin class Servants. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. A low rank of Presence Concealment; other Servants would be able to sense their presence at once if they are within each other's vicinity.

Personal Skills

Charisma (E): A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent amongst humans, but due to their very nature a common skill for Heroic Spirits, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. Leadership skills increase, but the morale of troops significantly decreases. Though a skilled general and an efficient, though reluctant, ruler, Tiberius was highly unpopular with his people.

Imperial Privilege (D):
    An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired (such as Divinity). Due to his dislike of wielding power and of the position of emperor, Tiberius’s rank is much lower than the rest of his family’s.

Golden Rule (B): A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. With prudent financial management by continuing the policies left by Augustus, Tiberius was able to reinforce the coffers of the Roman Empire, leaving a fortune of almost three billion sestertii on his death. Due to this fortune largely being squandered by his successors Nero and Caligula, however, any wealth gained with this skill will vanish quickly upon Assassin’s death.

Noble Phantasm

Ex Crucia
    Agony of the Condemned

Anti-Unit, A: Towards the end of his life, Tiberius was forced to act against the conspiracies and power-mongering that had gone on unchecked during his absence from Rome, in particular the schemes of his Praetorian Prefect Sejanus. Historians note that a period of brutal repression followed, with men, women and children being mercilessly executed and their bodies thrown in the Tiber. Representing the right of the emperor to dispose of traitors, this Noble Phantasm takes the form of Rome’s most infamous method of execution: crucifixion. Once targeted by this ability, the victim stripped naked, is held in place by nails driven through the wrists and ankles and suspended in the air from a cross that sprouts from the ground like a poisonous mushroom, left to helplessly dangle, serving as an example to other would-be traitors as they slowly die in agony. The crucified victims exert a mental pressure on people who witness it, emitting a powerful aura of fear. The targets cannot free themselves once they fall victim to this attack, but due to the lingering nature of the death, they can be rescued by other people. Due to the fact that Jesus Christ was executed by this method during Tiberius’s reign, the crosses have an Anti-Divine effect, burning the flesh of people with Divinity on contact.

Lore
    Dislikes: Ambitious people
    Talents: Finance management
    Natural Enemy: Germanicus Julius Caesar

The second emperor of Rome, the step-son and successor of Emperor Augustus. He ruled the Empire competently enough, but was extremely passive-aggressive, insisting that the Senate debate issues of the day and come to the conclusion that he wanted, without his having to tell them what that conclusion was. After the death of his son and heir apparent, he withdrew from ruling entirely, leaving the capital for the island of Capri, where, it is said, he indulged in the wild debauchery common to Roman emperors, with activities such as molesting children and having people thrown from the cliffs for his amusement. He died at the age of 78, allegedly smothered to death by his bodyguard on the orders of his heir and successor Caligula, to the utter delight of the populace. Unlike many of his fellow emperors, he refused to be worshipped and was not deified after his death.

A sombre, mirthless man, living up to his characterization as “tristissimus hominum” (the gloomiest of men). Has no charisma or even much of a presence. With a dark and cruel sense of humour, he will unfailingly deliver pointed jibes towards anyone he interacts with. Has a tendency towards sloth, and will avoid fighting if he can. He has a sadistic streak in him, like many members of his family, but tries hard to keep it in check, though he will amuse himself by using his Noble Phantasm on people who annoy him.

Bond CE – Villa Jovis

“In the end, I suppose you could say it was the one place I was truly happy. Suetonius made up the thing about the children, by the way.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Follower of the Hassan: Putting this out there first thing, if Horde Breaker is not an original skill then it's not on the Wiki (cursed word -_-). This isn't the most valid of questions but should her Endurance be that low? I was hoping a little bit higher than that considering she survived against the Mongol army even if it was for a short time. I'd have thought her Luck would be lower but anyway that's not very constructive of me sorry. I'm wondering why she has Self-Modification as well, her other skills make sense certainly though.
    Yea, I made up Horde Breaker for my Johnathan sheet like a year ago. As for mas melee combat, Endurance is less important that you might think. Say in a free for all and you have 5 people coming at you, the best thing is to take them them down first - best defence is not getting hit in the first place. As for the other skill, Cursed Arm Hassan had it at one rank higher for replacing his arm with his NP, the same principle applies.

Noble Phantasm Time ! So it's an artifact fused with her hand? If it "acts as one of the layers supporting the earth" this means that its like Rhongomyniad (assumedly) which was at A++ Rank? That's probably quite an invalid comparison on my part but it's likely that the anchors could be of differing strength, they wouldn't be identical after all. It's implicit that the NP takes Mana equivalent to the damage it deals.... or is it length of use? This is a really cool Noble Phantasm but naturally that gives me tons of questions to ask, what if it passes through a transparent surface? Can it do that whole "cutting space" jazz? I think the comparison between Mystic Eyes of Death perception and the Eye might be a bit flawed though as it really only does Mental Damage and as such it wouldn't really work against an inanimate object (kind of answering my own questions there, sorry) unless of course I've misinterpreted your description.
    Rhongomyniad is a "Pillar of Light" that long story short holds reality together. Delusional Sight is an artefact gained from a magical beast implanted in ones own body. Also it's weaker than Balors eyes that killed anything it saw and Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception that can let one kill concepts. Delusional Sight only deals mental damage to living beings.

Blog Entries
    Feel like you could have done more here and there, both in terms of lore (he really loved Vipsania but had to remarry for politiCS, for instance) and in terms of debauchery, but otherwise this is pretty solid.

Blog Entries
    Tiberius: To be honest, of the Roman emperors this isn't one of the ones I expected to see as a Heroic Spirit but you definitely pulled it off in style. A quick search on Wikipedia shows that he was apparently considered one of the greatest generals in Rome, so maybe the Military Tactics Skill would be appropriate? Just an off-the-cuff suggestion, since I presume you researched him far more thoroughly then me...

Also, since he's Caligula's uncle and all, how do you think he'd get along with my Caligula Lily Servant?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Given that his neglectful governance resulted in Caligula's mother and brothers being exiled and murdered, I think their relationship would be a tad strained.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

I read absolutely nothing about the canon version of this Servant so as not to color my writing (except for parameters). Wonder how it compares.

Class: Caster
    Alternate Class: Assassin
    Identity: Wu Zetian

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: B
    MGI: B+
    LCK: A+

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A+): Creation of a grand Palace, analogous to a Temple, is possible. Caster's palace is populated
    by animated stone statues that serve as guards and secret police. Oddly enough, their appearance is that of ornately
    decorated Buddha statues, similar to those residing in the famous Longmen Grottoes.

Item Construction (C): Caster specializes in poisons and little else.

Personal Skills

Web of Intrigue (A): The ability to rule a country and run it like a well-oiled machine. Conversely, it also connotes
    the ability to sow discord and destroy the targets of Caster's ire. This skill functions as Charisma at an equivalent rank
    and grants a + modifier to LCK when attacking using non-combative methods. Through quick wit, faithful supporters
    and a healthy dose of murder, Caster ruled China with an iron fist. A skill that allows Caster to stay delicately balanced
    on top of the house of cards she builds. One story of her ruthlessness is how she broke the Emperor's unruly stallion.
    She said, "I only need three things to subordinate it: an iron whip, an iron hammer, and a sharp dagger. I will whip it,
    and if it does not submit, I will hammer its head. If it still does not submit, I will cut its throat."

Witchcraft (A+): Caster's style of Witchcraft is called "yasheng", the black magic of Taoist practitioners. Colloquially
    referred to as the "Left Hand Path", it excels in dispelling spirits, bringing disaster on her enemies and conjuring terrifying
    illusions. She also excels in subterfuge while casting, due to her covering up her illegal practicing by setting up patsies to
    take the blame for her, leaving her untouched. Her most powerful spells are brewed in the Nine Tripod Cauldrons, powerful
    artifacts forged by tribute metal from each of Ancient China's Nine Provinces. The use of these ritual cauldrons symbolize
    Caster's ultimate power and authority as Empress, allowing for the use of witchcraft equivalent to High Thaumaturgy.

Imperial Privilege (EX): The ability to, at Caster's insistence, demonstrate skills that would normally be impossible for
    her to possess. At such a high rank, even skills inherent to the body such as Divinity can be gained. Caster is the only
    woman in Chinese history to wear the yellow robes of the monarch. As Empress of China, her relevant skills include Riding,
    Military Tactics, Divinity, Protection of the Faith, fine arts, negotiation, seduction and Wu Xing magecraft, among others.

Noble Phantasms

Manual of Accusation~Dying Swine's Melancholy (D, Support)

A document detailing steps for interrogation, torture and obtaining confessions written by the chief of Caster's secret police.
    Though the numerous methods described therein are frightening enough, the true purpose of this Noble Phantasm is to
    "extrapolate" the perfect torture for a particular target. By observing those around her, the scroll records all details of Caster's
    interactions and uses the data to tailor attacks against her targets to be the most devastating and hit the greatest weak point,
    whether the attack be physical, psychological or otherwise. Caster can also specify a certain objective for her torture, such as
    obtaining information, forcing someone to betray their allies, or just to maximize her own amusement. It can also be used to
    extrapolate the best way to bring someone pleasure and happiness, but honestly, where's the fun in that?

Avalokitesvara Simulacra~Inversion of the Mercy Goddess (A+, Anti-Army)

A device that represents Caster's adherence to the "Left Hand Path", an inversion of the Buddha's compassion in the sense that it calls
    for military dominance. Upon activation, eleven mirrors materialize and revolve around Caster. The eleven reflections of Caster's face
    serve to conjure a massive illusory body of Avalokitesvara, the bodhisattva of compassion, known in China as Guanyin. According to
    legend, Avalokitesvara vowed never to rest until all humans were freed from the cycle of reincarnation, but shattered into pieces from
    the strain. He was restored with eleven heads and a thousand arms, and was from then on known as the one who comforts the whole
    of humanity. When Caster attempted to put down a Khiton rebellion, she and the sorcerers in her employ used this device to project an
    illusion of Avalokitesvara that terrified the rebels and forced their surrender. Caster's version conjures a massive projection of hard light
    that strikes fear in the hearts of whoever sees it. For those who resist, whether by Magic Resistance or possession of a skill that blocks
    mental interference at a minimum of rank C, she has a backup in the form of massive offense as the strikes of a thousand giant spectral
    hands are unleashed on Caster's enemies. The projection can appear identical to Caster or she can modify it using information gleaned
    from the Manual of Accusation to make it especially terrifying to one individual.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; July 8th, 2017 at 01:58 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Caster!Wu Zetian: In my opinion, your version is better than the canon one... especially the appearance. (Got nothing against lolis, but Zetian doesn't fit as one.) Zetian is often portrayed as the ruthless yet extremely competent empress in most works, and it's well represented via the Noble Phantasms. While Assassin!Zetian was all torture4days, this version is the occultist spellcaster, which is also a plus. One nitpick is that aside from Strength and the "+" modifiers, all of the parameters are exactly the same as her Assassin counterpart. But given that she's mostly wit, it's hard to do anything to change it...

btw, you forgot to add the Alignment for Zetian.
    Last edited by SleepMode; July 7th, 2017 at 11:03 PM.

Now Revamped!

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Caster!Wu Zetian: In my opinion, your version is better than the canon one... especially the appearance. (Got nothing against lolis, but Zetian doesn't fit as one.) Zetian is often portrayed as the ruthless yet extremely competent empress in most works, and it's well represented via the Noble Phantasms. One nitpick is that aside from Strength and the "+" modifiers, all of the parameters are exactly the same as her Assassin counterpart. But given that she's mostly wit, it's hard to do anything to change it...

btw, you forgot to add the Alignment for Zetian.
    Well thanks.

I've never put alignment on my sheets but if I had to I'd say she's Lawful Evil.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Well thanks.

I never put alignment on my sheets but if I had to I'd say Lawful Evil.
    Ah, sorry, didn't notice that. My bad.

Now Revamped!