Page 484 of 858 FirstFirst ... 384434474479482483484485486489494534584 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,680 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    That image for the NP is awesome. Where did you get it from?
    Vicar Amelia from Bloodborne.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Huh, was honestly expecting another Kaguya-themed Alter Ego when I saw your name Sunny, still its a nice sheet you've come up with.
    huh. Surprised anyone had expectations towards that eheh. ^^;

I’ve been a bit busy with rp and work but I do intend to finish the set.

Signature by fumato

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Hassan-i-Sabbah, Beast Edition
    Teach me your ways

In seriousness, this is good; I especially love the darker twist to the NP, and combined with his personality gives a "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" feel.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    huh. Surprised anyone had expectations towards that eheh. ^^;

I’ve been a bit busy with rp and work but I do intend to finish the set.
    One Question Sunny on which Generation would you say is you Hassan 2-18 ?
    Very good Profil ! Have you used source materials or is it your creation ?

Blog Entries
    That's quite a beastly Hassan there, Sunny. How do you think he will react to my earlier Hassan?

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: D+
    Agility: D
    Magic: B
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Skills
    Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: EX
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Berserker gains this skill at its highest rank due to having suffered from a serious debilitating mental condition during life, and is barred from manifesting in another container because of it. All parameters have been ranked up, but sanity is completely lost... or so it should be. Somehow, Berserker's actions and words are divorced from his condition. He is perfectly eloquent and capable of holding a conversation with seemingly no downsides.

Personal Skills:

Rosy-Cheeked Adonis: C
    The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a Magic Resistance Skill is possible. It would normally be a different rank, but Berserker claims it's a poor fit for the current him. Nonetheless, his Master should be wary, for if he spots a kink in their armour he'll turn his charms upon them without reservations.

Medical Techniques: A
    Modern medicine that surpasses the medical technology of those times (in which transmission proliferated) by a few degrees. Still, this Skill does not make a comparison by modern standards, instead determining by the standards of the age in which the Servant lived. Inoculation and house care are included, as is consideration for mental disorders. At this rank, Berserker can be considered a first-rate doctor.

Imperial Privilege (False): D
    An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. The rank is low because Berserker was not notable, but even an E-ranked Skill can be useful if applied correctly. As for the (False) designation, Berserker would rather not explain.

Empyrean Eye: B
    A Mystic Eye ability that permits the resolution of a desired result as 'inevitable' by way of committing the entirety of the user's existence to the act of achieving the outcome. In Berserker's case it manifests with abilities similar to Clairvoyance, allowing for limited future sight for the sake of accomplishing an objective. While it lets Berserker reach for the future he has envisioned, he is unable to see past his own precise calculations, for better or for worse.

Noble Phantasms
    To Seize the Crown
    Dreizehn Monate Erleuchtung

Type: Anti-Self

"You still don't understand? Everything was intentional. This is what both of us wanted."

A continuously active Noble Phantasm. Projects upon Berserker the personality and teachings of a certain physician, a second personality derived from the person Berserker most admired. Because his original self is being suppressed by Mad Enhancement, the second personality, that of a cunning, lustful, and caring doctor, is completely dominant. While the effect is similar to that of an attitude-swapping alchemical elixir, the cause is modification of the soul through operant conditioning, hypnosis, and mental synchronization.

The doctor persona possesses Empyrean Eye and Medical Techniques. The original personality has no mental strengths and is nothing more than an immature, hedonistic child. For this reason, both sides of Berserker see no reason to disable Dreizehn Monate Erleuchtung, and would only do so if forced to by a Command Spell.

Berserker was seen as a useless, dangerous dead weight during life. It was only a certain person that one day saw into his heart and told him thus: "You've been trying, haven't you? And yet, not a single person has offered to help. Entrust yourself to me. I'll make you happy. I'll make her happy. I'll make everything better - and so will you."

The fool who knew he was a fool, and the genius who knew he was a genius. Both took their place at each other's side, and performed a miracle.

Endlose Verbesserung
    Virtuous Edict

Type: Anti-Populace
    Maximum Targets: 2,000,000

"Out, corrupt constitution! My scalpel won't spare the smallest injustice - Virtuous Edict!"

It is said that to change a country, one must change its people. To improve means to destroy what is flawed and replace it with something greater. The advancement of civilization is a river that can never flow backwards, but there are places where it might stall or speed ahead. It was Berserker, specifically his advisor, that spearheaded that advancement himself. For a brief thirteen months he siezed the reins and drove his country forward at a breakneck pace - into the future.

By setting up a bounded field around a large area, Berserker can begin to establish his authority over it. Once he has proclaimed himself ruler, he will begin his operation, via city-wide mental interference thaumaturgy. By then putting it into writing, Berserker can place a "rule of law" into the minds of each person in the boundary field, changing the "common sense" of those afflicted to match with his decision. Once the law has been established it becomes permanent, having taken root as a psychological process rather than a magical compulsion. Direct commands aren't possible, but subtle changes in value systems are, such as making otherwise normal activities more taboo than murder, instilling fierce nationalism, or sparking a collective desire to see period pieces. With laws layered upon laws, a populace can slowly be molded to fit Berserker's liking, becoming the ideal citizens of his perfect kingdom.

Heroic Spirits and those with magic circuits are afforded a measure of resistance; only with prolonged exposure is there any risk of change. Neither can the laws Berserker writes be too drastic or outlandish, lest he break the minds of those he is ruling over. As with any large group of people, there will always be contrarians that unconsciously resist, as well as free spirits with strongly defined morality that walk their own path, but over 90% of those afflicted will inevitably fall in line. Given a few days and a plentiful supply of magical energy, he can warp a city into something nearly unrecognizable, and perhaps even hostile to those he deems his enemies.

This Noble Phantasm has the potential to create nightmare landscapes of death and destruction if not stopped. Fortunately, Berserker wouldn't dare dream of such a thing. In his eyes, he is merely speeding up the progress of civilization towards a perfect utopian society. Prejudices and ugly cultural baggage will erode, new ideas will be born, and the populace will be enlightened. Such is his wish, after all, even if others will deny him with all of their might.

As a last ditch effort, Berserker can assume direct control over the minds of a populace. By issuing ironclad orders, they will become slaves to his will that function as familiars. This will inevitably result in the demise of thousands, if not millions, so Berserker dislikes using it. But, if such is necessary to prolong his life, he will do so without hesitation.

"Killing one to protect a hundred is right and proper. Since I'll eventually save even more, my life is as valuable as eight billion humans. In that case, it's fine to use a few million to preserve it, right?"

Lore
    Christian VII was a monarch of the House of Oldenburg who was King of Denmark-Norway and Duke of Schleswig and Holstein from 1766 until his death. Christian VII's reign was marked by mental illness and for most of his reign Christian was only nominally king.

Christian was a fool, everyone, himself included, knew it. He suffered from nightmares, heard sounds, and feared terrible things in the shadows. His mental illness went undiagnosed, treated only with beatings by his cruel tutor. Unable to rule, scarcely able to read, Christian had no interest in politics. The moment he grew old enough to take the throne at seventeen, he went cavorting around the country with a band of thugs. Sex, alcohol, and violence helped to dull the pain of having to think.

He was eventually forcibly married to his fifteen-year-old cousin Princess Caroline Matilda, who was unaware that her bridegroom was mentally ill. Their union was not a happy one. He resented the forced marriage and she knew nothing of managing an abnormal temperament. The boy and a girl, neither able to help the other, could only suffer in each other's presence. After his marriage, Christian abandoned himself to the worst excesses, especially sexual promiscuity, and sank into a condition of mental stupor. Symptoms during this time included paranoia, self-mutilation and hallucinations.

Denmark steadily sank into disrepair. It was considered a backwards wreck by the rest of the world. Citizens suffered, as did their incompetent King. His queen in turn could only endure his abuse. The illness ran deep.

In the midst of the mire, arrived a man with a plan.

Johann Friedrich Struensee was a low-born doctor from Germany, a stranger to the Danish courts. Nonetheless, he saw the situation and immediately approached it. Using nothing more than his words, he negotiated with exiled nobles, charmed them, and had himself placed next to the ailing King as an advisor and physician.

"Ah, of course," he said. "I can fix you. I can fix everything."

Under Struensee's hand, Christian's behaviour improved. He schooled the King on proper etiquette, bending the boy to his whims even as the nobles applauded him for fixing a national embarassment and problem child.

"And you, girl... I can heal your wounded heart too. Just surrender yourself to me. See? Your body has already done so. It already knows: I'm the only one that can make you happy."

His touch brought the lonely Queen out of her depression. Even as he mended their broken relationship between rulers, Struensee shared Caroline Matilda's bed, seducing her behind her husband's back. It didn't matter; they both loved him, the man who knew what to say and when to say it to best make the pain go away. Worming himself into the palace, tying everything up in his puppet strings, Struensee slowly siezed control of Denmark through his puppet king.

Then, he fixed it.

Reforms upon reforms. Abolishing inhumane acts like torture and slavery. Eliminating censorship of the press. Dragging corrupt nobles kicking and screaming out of their homes. Struensee's authoritarian methods were as effective as they were quick, earning him respect and scorn alike. He dissected Denmark and excised corruption wherever it could be found, improving nearly every facet of day to day life and modernizing it. Struensee held absolute sway for almost thirteen months, between 18 December 1770 and 16 January 1772. During this time he issued no fewer than 1069 cabinet orders, or more than three a day.

Eventually, the nobles regrouped. They used propaganda to defame Struensee, and have him executed.

However, he had planned for that as well. The reforms stuck, for Struensee had already by then indoctrinated Christian's firstborn son and future ruler of Denmark, Frederick VI, into supporting his world view. In the space of just over a year, by lying, cheating, and manipulating those who trusted him, one man had dragged a country into the shining future.

Now, having been summoned, the next stage of his plan begins. This time, with the power of the Holy Grail, he'll advance the whole world.

Description
    At first, Berserker might seem like a mild-mannered doctor. His combat abiities are mediocre but he excels at speaking and will strike up an excellent rapport with any Master. This is not from innate agreeableness, but because he will see through their character and twist his personality to best worm into the gaps. His usual tactic is to spend a few days getting close, then strike at his Master's weak point the moment he sees an opening. From there he will latch on and squeeze, inserting himself into their life as gently or forcefully as needed.

Although he prefers women, Berserker will seduce a Master of either gender. If they have a partner already, even better. Emotional turmoil is something he can feed on, so he encourages it, using the freshly opened wounds as spots he can parasitize. None of this is malicious; he just prefers to control people as thoroughly as possible so he might use them to their fullest extent. The ideal, usually taking a week to achieve, is someone who has completely surrrendered to his will and gladly obeys his every order.

Because he's so flexible, little exists of Berserker's personality in isolation. He likes to be neat and tidy and excels at cooking, and places a high value on doing things the right way. Encouraging healthy life styles, treating conditions properly, and mending deficiencies in character are habits as much as they are adaptations to the environment. He is a strange sort of sadist, that enjoys turning pain into pleasure and molding people into tools that want nothing more than to be used by him. He doesn't consider his actions cruel; everything he does has a purpose, after all. That he takes great pleasure in the act is merely a fortunate side effect, a reward for his hard work, or so he thinks to himself.

Berserker's calculating skills are top notch. He learned his techniques at the Atlas Institute and refined them further, resulting in high level prediction skills that will assuredly show the path to victory. This is his strength as well as his weakness; should something outside his calculations appear, he will be frozen until it can be incorporated. His combat ability is poor on paper, so he mitigates it by planning out every step of a fight beforehand and moving only when all the variables have been incorporated and he is sure of victory.

Berserker's original personality, that of a childish King, does not exist in this incarnation. It has been completely dissolved by Mad Enhancement. A necessary sacrifice, of course. After all, what use is a fool to a man who knows everything?

Discarding that which has been spent, he has no respect for the past. His eyes see only the future, with his name written all over it.

"I can't save everyone, Master. No one can. But I can save many. My calculations tell me I improved the overall prosperity of the world by at least 12% over the course of my life. Wouldn't you like to see that number go even higher?"

Last edited by Bloble; March 8th, 2018 at 04:36 AM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice to see another Berserker with healing abilities, now Nightingale won't be alone.
    I'd love to see this guy fighting Altera

Blog Entries
    Hm a Intelectual Berserker,well then im not the only one here whoose Berserker are not blind raging.
    One Question is his Endlosse Verbesserung - Virtuos Edict Hougu also active after his defeat?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    One Question Sunny on which Generation would you say is you Hassan 2-18 ?
    Very good Profil ! Have you used source materials or is it your creation ?
    I’d say around the middle. Though I’m not sure what you mean by source materials... The idea is mine, but the art is picked up off boorus.

@Bloble:

No wonder he took you awhile! The background was very nicely done and really gives a strong sense of the creeping insinuation into life and country. I wasn’t familiar with it but I like the means of carrying out his activities through another. It’s very chilling to imagine anyone thinking that far ahead, even in death. The skills are solid but the charm (or chill) is more in the NPs and the methodology.

Signature by fumato

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Hm a Intelectual Berserker,well then im not the only one here whoose Berserker are not blind raging.
    One Question is his Endlosse Verbesserung - Virtuos Edict Hougu also active after his defeat?
    Yep. The brainwashing stays. One possible avenue of attack is for him is to modify the citizens into something dangerous or self-destructive and hold them hostage against a kindhearted Master, since Virtuous Edict is also the only way to reverse the effect.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Yep. The brainwashing stays. One possible avenue of attack is for him is to modify the citizens into something dangerous or self-destructive and hold them hostage against a kindhearted Master, since Virtuous Edict is also the only way to reverse the effect.
    Does that mean that the only way to stop Virtuos Edict can only be stopped with a Reiju and that he has no direct combat capabilities ?
    PS: are you a founding Member here,Bloble ?

Blog Entries
    Does that mean that the only way to stop Virtuos Edict can only be stopped with a Reiju and that he has no direct combat capabilities ?
    Not gonna judge you, but, stop with the romaji.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Not gonna judge you, but, stop with the romaji.
    Sorry ,if you or other dont like to see romaji but i just think thheir are something like the official nameings,but if its not liked to see them hear i use them lesser as before .
    PS:Where have you your new userpicture(Looks cool by the way) and why are you changing them so often if i may ask?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 8th, 2018 at 02:28 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Doggo Hassan: I was expecting another Alter Ego but the Hassan works too (I'm making an Hassan too but for other reasons~) Love the theme and twists of the sheet, Zabaniya's tend to require a lot of thought and I gotta say I like yours too.

Christian VII: 'The Doctor will see you now...' Creepy, strong concepts and solid build with a chilling charm to it. That and the Nier Automata FC too.

Blog Entries
    Sorry ,if you or other dont like to see romaji but i just think thheir are something like the official nameings,but if its not liked to see them hear i use them lesser as before .
    PS:Where have you your new userpicture(Looks cool by the way) and why are you changing them so often if i may ask?
    If you want to go with official namings, use 宝具 and 令呪, or something. Do what you want, I'd just prefer not to cringe.

I got it from ReDrop's twitter: https://twitter.com/otmm/status/971660297889918976 and I just do. I can never find a good one that I'd stick with permanently.

___Rider___
    "No, I'm not exactly who you're thinking I probably am, Master. It's fine with me if you're disappointed, I have better things to be doing."

Alternate Class: Saber
    Epithet: Poison of God
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Talmud

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    NP: EX

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: B
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding: A++
    Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

Rider is capable of riding anything and everything, including Divine Species and Dragons. Because his mount’s existence is something of a Divine Dragon Species, he doesn’t need the extra dragon riding skill in this instance.

Personal Skills:
    Angelic Divine Core: C
    Angelic Divine Core is a Skill that expresses one being a perfected angel from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed. As angels are simply the vehicles for a higher being’s power, the rank of this Skill is half that of the divine presence in question it draws power from.
    Unlike the Skill’s Goddess counterpart, rank can be influenced by an angel’s nature, such as being a Fallen or Guardian Angel.

Rider is a curious existence. On the one hand he is considered by Talmudic thought to be one of the seven archangels alongside the likes of Michael and Gabriel, while he is simultaneously considered a fallen angel, chief of the Satans and ruler of Hell. As he has accepted his contradictory existence, Angelic Divine Core is capped at C.

At the Boundary: EX
    At The Boundary is a Skill for those who walk within the Valley, are as one with Death, and are familiar with its ways.

As both the prototypical Jewish archangel of death, as well as the Seducer, Rider is absolutely immune to the instantaneous imposition of death, as well as charm.

Qliphoth Andrammalech: A
    A unique Personal Skill of Rider’s that manifests as his left hand, signifying the node of the Qliphoth that bares his name.

A supremacy-enforcing mental distortion technique, Rider’s palm becomes the “gate” through which the power of the Qliphoth flows. As it is only a fraction of the Tree of Evil’s full power, and connected to Rider’s body, it manifests as a skill. Contact with an enemy’s head produces powerful mental incapacitation magecraft through the use of Kabbalah.
    Sealed while Rider wields his sword.

God’s Poison: B
    Rider’s authority as an archangel, deriving from his name as the Poison of God.

An aura Rider exudes that provides a constant decrease to the functionality of all nearby leylines. The Hebrew word רַעַל can be read as both “poison” and “desolation”. Utilizing the Gematria equations that form his wings, Rider’s presence is enough to deplete a leyline’s supply into complete uselessness. Of course, this also means he won’t get any of the land’s benefits himself either.

Noble Phantasm

Asmodai
    Forgotten Children, Curse Thy Father

(Anti-Unit, C++)
    A sword hung at Rider’s side; the blade of which seems to be composed of a small spire of twisting crystal, while the hilt remains a vibrant gold. Wait...is it a miniature Demon God?
    Yes, for Asmodai is a sword that conceptually houses the existence of the 72 Demon Gods. Or more appropriately, their curses levied towards Rider. Before Rider was truly banished from Heaven, he visited the Four Sacred Divine Prostitutes of Jewish lore--the most famous of which being Adam’s first wife Lilith--and copulated with all of them. However, an angel and demons were never meant to breed, and the result were all abominations in the eyes of God. And so the misfit children were eventually cast into Hell to rule as princes and kings.

But angels are beings who understand the feelings of others as little as they understand themselves, and despite falling to Hell himself, Rider never viewed his spawn as his children. Forgotten from his life, but not gone entirely; Rider’s children mourned the loss of their father, and cursed him for the injustices against them and their mothers.

Asmodai takes the physical form of the Demon Pillar Asmodeus, as Rider’s name can alternatively be read as “Sword of Asmodeus”. The eyes of the pillar constantly leak blackened corporeal curses, potent enough to melt steel. When the blade--and thus, the curses--make contact with an enemy to break the skin, any spilled fluids become corrupted and filed under the domain of the Lilim. Lilith was said to take control of every birth not conducted in an orthodox manner, and can become pregnant with nothing but a breath. As Asmodai is as much Lilith’s sword as it is Rider’s, Rider borrows his former lover’s ability to propagate his curses. Additional Demon God-like spires will eventually burst out of every instance of corrupted fluid, themselves able to continue to infect all they pierce.

There is no upper limit to the number of spires Asmodai can produce. Simultaneous annihilation is the only counter method.

Kundalini
    Uncoil, Serpent of Alaya

(Anti-Army, A++)
    Original Sin. The seduction of the innocent Eve by the Adversary. The intrusion into the sinless Garden of Eden by the Usurper in the form of a serpent. This, however, is only part of the story.
    In Hebrew-Gnostic tradition, Rider simply used the serpent as a conceptual vehicle in order to reach the Garden, not becoming it himself as the Bible would surmise. Rather, Gnostics hold the belief that Rider wasn’t acting alone out of rebellion, but as a knight errant on a mission from Sophia, the feminine aspect of Yahweh. As Yahweh/Yaldaboath is considered dominating and possessive, Sophia valued humanity’s divergence from god into the individual.

Whether or not this is true is perhaps moot at best, Rider’s paradoxical existence is one that would accept either answer for his actions as true. The point, perhaps, is that the Fruit of Knowledge was merely a red herring. Rider instead “rode” from the serpent to the apple, and then within Adam and Eve themselves after they consumed it. Their close relationship with godliness rapidly diminished, and every ensuing human became forced to actively seek the forgiveness of their god.

Rider remained in the unconscious soul of humanity, sleeping. Waiting. In the concept of the Dharma, the base primal chakra is considered to be a coiled snake that will slither up the base of the spine as the individual slowly reaches enlightenment. This is Kundalini. As Kundalini exists within all humans born after Adam and Eve, it can also be called the Serpent of Alaya, or a functionally manmade Dragon species.

Because of this, the massive physical manifestation of Kundalini that Rider summons cannot otherwise be harmed by human Servants. To rebel against the repressive snake-energy that restrains all common man is a functional impossibility. Only those that have made progress towards regaining a connection to the spiritual or were born as divine presences in the first place may even harm Kundalini, diminishing normal damage by half percentages as one progresses up the path of the chakras. A being like Saver can destroy Kundalini without much trouble at all.

Kundalini is a physical presence and must be formed from the souls of multiple people, and time taken to create it.

History

Samael is an important archangel in Talmudic and post-Talmudic lore, a figure who is an accuser, seducer, and destroyer, and has been regarded as both good and evil. Rabbinical writings describe Samael as the guardian angel of Esau and a patron of Edom.

He is considered in Talmudic texts to be a member of the heavenly host (with often grim and destructive duties). One of Samael's greatest roles in Jewish lore is that of the main archangel of death. He remains one of God's servants even though he condones the sins of man. As an angel, Samael resides in the seventh heaven, although he is declared to be the chief angel of the fifth heaven, the reason for this being the presence of the throne of glory in the seventh heaven.

This was going to be the Rider in my /Prima Nocta fic, but I couldn't figure what I wanted to do with him--or nerf him well enough--before I lost interest.

Blog Entries
    Two Question Express ,is Samael Nobel Phantasm Asmodai ,Forgotten Children, Curse Thy Father giving him the ability after transforming into the Demonpilar ,to corrupt others like the Angra Mainyu Mud from Fuyuki?
    and to summon Kundalini he must collect dozens of Souls to create out of them Kundalin /forge a second Body of the Snake and only Divinity or other inhuman possesing Servants can harm the Dragonsnake?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Are there any servants I truly need to redo?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Are there any servants I truly need to redo?
    I dont know but the last from your was quite good,what do you think of mine?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...