Page 582 of 858 FirstFirst ... 82482532572577580581582583584587592632682 ... LastLast
Results 11,621 to 11,640 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Remember what I said about not going down that path?
    Sorry i habe stepped again in the old trap i am going back some steps..
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Wouldn't qualify for that. Alter Ego is an when the Servant is an aspect, a part of something greater. Genoskwa isn't something like that.
    Really not ? Not even if you count the Genosqwa as one aspect of the Bigfoot-complex/mystery as the something greater ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Really not ? Not even if you count the Genosqwa as one aspect of the Bigfoot-complex/mystery as the something greater ?
    I'd rather see the Genoskwa as his own thing. Being the same shape as something doesn't signify a relation, otherwise we could have Heroic Spirits that are Alter Egos of other Heroic Spirits, based on the fact that they are all (mostly) human-shaped. There's also the little detail that the Genoskwa is at least related to Native American mythology, while Sasquatch... isn't.

But since you'll ignore given advice anyway (I'm still hoping that you'll prove me wrong eventually), I'll spare my keyboard from further wear and tear.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I know I'm not the most indicated person to say it, but give it up, Shiki. Give feedback on Medjed instead, please

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I know I'm not the most indicated person to say it, but give it up, Shiki. Give feedback on Medjed instead, please
    A solid concept. A bit thin, but still quite a bit of content given how little is known of Medjed. His meme potential is sorta spent by this point, though (at least in my eyes).
    Though I do have to note that I'm not fond of using Goddess's Divine Core (or a male version) when Divinity would do. By its description, that Skill is specifically for those who are "eternally beautiful" and I don't see much reason for a male version given the description. A high enough rank of Divinity could easily have the justification of stopping aging (not that that's necessary for Greek and Norse gods, though).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Heh, I was a bit reticent of giving him Divine Core since he's such a minor deity, but went with it in the end. I'll change it to Divinity better

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heh, I was a bit reticent of giving him Divine Core since he's such a minor deity, but went with it in the end. I'll change it to Divinity better
    Hmm. In my interpretation, Godly/Goddess Divine Core is for those who were gods from birth, while Divinity is for humans with divine blood or who became gods after death like Herc. So the former could still fit Medjed.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    I just realized that all Divine Spirit Servants are women.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Divinity is described as one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit, though (A rank being one who dwells in the Throne of the Gods). That sounds pretty self-explanatory to me. Divine Core seems to be the shtick of Stheno and Euryale, as well as goddesses famed for their beauty (I guess Apollo is a male god who I'd give Divine Core to without complaint).
    Could be wrong, though. It only irks me after all, and there's no reason for you to bend to my will.

Blog Entries
    Remember what I said about not going down that path?
    I'd rather see the Genoskwa as his own thing. Being the same shape as something doesn't signify a relation, otherwise we could have Heroic Spirits that are Alter Egos of other Heroic Spirits, based on the fact that they are all (mostly) human-shaped. There's also the little detail that the Genoskwa is at least related to Native American mythology, while Sasquatch... isn't.

But since you'll ignore given advice anyway (I'm still hoping that you'll prove me wrong eventually), I'll spare my keyboard from further wear and tear.
    Well now i understand your thoughts now i must admit that your right shiki ..about the question with the mythological aspects i have some own oppinions but out of peace reasons i dont say anything else now 🙏

InterestingMedjed profile but one Question in the case of the giant Medjed what would someone see if you look up or tear the cloak aside ? Have i ask myself ?

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    InterestingMedjed profile but one Question in the case of the giant Medjed what would someone see if you look up or tear the cloak aside ? Have i ask myself ?
    Best to not ask questions whose answer you won't like.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The giga Medjed only appears in swimsuit Nitocris' animations, so it's a mystery what's under the cloth, but you can have an idea by looking at this or this

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of the Commonwealth
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Servant Class: Assassin
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Berserker
    True Name: Oliver Cromwell
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Britain (17th century)
    Armament: Baton, axe

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MANA: E
    LUCK: C
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Presence Concealment - Rank D-: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. A low ranking of Presence Concealment unbecoming for an Assassin to the level that a Servant can infer one's presence at once. Further, Assassin is unwilling to use stealth to accomplish his goals in the first place.

Personal Skills:

Innovation - Rank B: A special Skill granted to heroes who brought about revolutions in their eras. The specific effects of Innovation are tied to the specifics of the hero’s revolution.
    For Assassin, his revolution consisted of strengthening his nation and excising the abominable elements inside it, though it happened so almost by accident. As the protector of the nation, his Innovation grants him plus effects to all sorts of checks and saving throws. All in the defense of the Commonwealth, of course.

Protection of the Faith - Rank A+: A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.
    Assassin acts as a man possessed, pursuing his agenda without rest. He was staunch in his belief that his victories and successes in life were the work of God, not man. In his own way, he was the defender of what he saw as the true way of Christian life. However, the strength of his faith also took a toll on his sanity.

Austerity - Rank A+: What could be characterized as an anti-luxury Skill. It is an ability drawn from one’s religious or philosophical views, and manifests itself as a denial of certain concepts, granting resistance to them.
    For Assassin, resistance is granted to the effects of Charisma, as well as Noble Phantasms that were symbols of wealth. Further, Assassin can remove a Servant’s access to Golden Rule of rank B or lower for some time.

Noble Phantasms

The Ruling of the High Court
    The Commonwealth’s Justice

Anti-King, Rank B
    A crystallization of Assassin’s doing of the unthinkable: signing the death warrant of a king, one who ruled by divine right. However, as a Servant, Assassin’s role in a monarch’s death is far more direct, with him being the one to swing the axe. However, Assassin is unaccustomed to wielding such a weapon, greatly lessening the impact such a thing would have in a traditional fight.
    Upon being invoked, a baroque axe is brought into being in Assassin’s hands. The axe radiates an ominous aura, still dripping blood as though it was just used to sever a head. The Commonwealth’s Justice is a simple Noble Phantasm against most opponents, merely carrying the attack power of a high-ranking offensive Noble Phantasm. Against monarchs and rulers, however, the axe’s true power comes into play.
    The Commonwealth’s Justice carries a powerful curse against rulers, seeking to part them from their heads for the crimes they have committed. The more tyrannical and autocratic the ruler, the stronger the curse’s effect. Against an evil king, it is even possible to cut their head off from a distance, without the axe ever making contact with the target’s neck. The ability to slay from afar is rooted in Assassin’s myth, where the death of the king came as a consequence of his pen, rather than his weapon. Thus, he stood and watched from afar, yet it can be said that the king died by his hand.

The Lord's Wrath is Like Fire
    To Hell or Connacht

Anti-Populace, Rank C++
    Assassin’s primary offensive Noble Phantasm, representing his infamously brutal attacks on the populace of Ireland. With fire and iron, Assassin purged the land of almost half of the Irish, forging a legacy of cruelty and brutality almost unmatched to this day. To Hell or Connacht is also a representation of Assassin’s military talent, which has no other outlet in his current class.
    Through the use of To Hell or Connacht, Assassin calls forth the flames that his men used to burn churches and the huddled men, women and children inside. Due to Assassin’s personal preferences, the flames take on the shapes of men, marching to slay his enemies. These ‘flame soldiers’ fall upon Assassin’s targets without lenience or mercy, reducing creatures and buildings alike to ashes with their mere touch.
    Further, like natural flame, Assassin’s flames will spread as long as he wills the march to continue. And as the conflagration’s size increases, so too does the fire of Assassin’s fervor burn ever hotter. The irony of such a demonic Noble Phantasm belonging to someone who so proudly served God is lost on Assassin.
    Irish and Catholic Heroic Spirits take additional damage from the flames, in the form of a curse to ensure their demise. Such is the fate those who stand against the interests of the Commonwealth and its Lord Protector. Indeed, the wisest option when facing the flames would be to flee from Assassin’s sight, as did those who survived the campaign he waged during his life.

Description
    Dislikes: Opulence, Catholicism
    Talents: Organization, bureaucracy
    Natural Enemy: Charles I, the Irish

Assassin’s true identity is Oliver Cromwell, the Lord Protector of Commonwealth. His less savory title is the King Killer.

Cromwell is best described as a severe man. He is mostly defined by the things he detests, being cruel and bitter to his core. As a Servant, he finds his newfound power beyond normal men surprising, if not unwelcome. He can merely have a more direct hand in the world’s affairs as a Heroic Spirit.
    For one who is described as one of the most evil men to walk the earth, Cromwell is surprisingly devout. He is steadfast in his faith, and is a fanatical Puritan. As such, he is devoted to a life free from opulence and luxury, finding even the most innocent attempts at decoration offensive. The sight of bright colors, especially in clothing, is also unsavory. This tendency goes to such an extent that in life he is reputed to have banned theater and Christmas.
    As a proud member of the Protestant faith, even the thought of Catholics in the modern day is enough to reduce Cromwell to a frothing rage, having had high hopes that that faith would long since have breathed its last. Naturally, he is also antagonistic towards Catholic Saints and other Heroic Spirits of that faith, seeing them as his enemies no matter the circumstances. This opinion is shared in regards to Heroic Spirits he sees as “pagan”. Unsurprisingly, he is also not overly fond of kings and queens, imposing image of the willful monarch of his own era upon them.
    Still, it is possible to convince Cromwell of the benefits of co-operation, despite differences. Should another prove useful and faithful, they will deserve his grudging respect, and be exempt from his attacks, at least as long as they don’t cause Cromwell’s opinion of them to change. Establishing a sort of camaraderie is easiest for Heroic Spirits of a Protestant or solemn bent.
    The Holy Grail, being a golden cup belonging to Christ himself, is an abomination in his eyes. As the key of Heaven lies in humility, the Savior himself could not have possessed such an ostentatious goblet. Thus, it is Assassin’s God-given duty to bring the Holy Grail War to an end, and to use whatever means necessary to erase the works of heretics from God’s lands.
    The role of Cromwell’s Master is unpleasant. A Servant like him, little caring of the opinions of others and only imposing his own upon them, would be hellish to fight alongside. And unless Cromwell’s Master is also a Puritan (or at least a Protestant), they will be marked as pagan in his eyes. Their only fate from then onward is convert or die.

Lore
    Oliver Cromwell as an English military and political leader who became a Parliamentary General and then the Lord Protector of a nominal republic called the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland. He and his son remain the only 'commoners' to have been head of state in England and Scotland.
    He was an intensely religious man, a self-styled Puritan Moses, and he fervently believed that God was guiding his victories. He was elected Member of Parliament for Huntingdon and for Cambridge in the Short and Long parliaments. He entered the English Civil War on the side of the "Roundheads" or Parliamentarians. Nicknamed "Old Ironsides", he demonstrated his ability as a commander and was quickly promoted from leading a single cavalry troop to being one of the principal commanders of the New Model Army, playing an important role under General Sir Thomas Fairfax in the defeat of the royalist forces.
    Cromwell was one of the signatories of King Charles I's death warrant, and he dominated the short-lived Commonwealth of England as a member of the Rump Parliament. He was later selected to take command of the English campaign in Ireland. Cromwell's forces defeated the Confederate and Royalist coalition in Ireland and occupied the country, bringing to an end the Irish Confederate Wars. During this period, a series of Penal Laws were passed against Roman Catholics (a significant minority in England and Scotland but the vast majority in Ireland), and a substantial amount of their land was confiscated. During this time, Cromwell’s infamous purge of the Irish populace also took place. Cromwell also led a campaign against the Scottish army during this time.
    He eventually dismissed the Rump Parliament by force, setting up a short-lived nominated assembly known as Barebone's Parliament, before being invited by his fellow leaders to rule as Lord Protector of England (which included Wales at the time), Scotland and Ireland. As a ruler, he executed an aggressive and effective foreign policy. He died from natural causes in 1658 and was buried in Westminster Abbey. The Royalists returned to power a few years after his death, and they had his corpse dug up, hung in chains, and beheaded for his crimes.

Notes
    This came out a bit messier than I had intended. I suppose the concept still works, though.

Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 28th, 2018 at 01:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    Best to not ask questions whose answer you won't like.
    Eeeeehh ..... I guess your rihht Ritter ...

Padoruou-kun please forget this question.

Blog Entries
    The giga Medjed only appears in swimsuit Nitocris' animations, so it's a mystery what's under the cloth, but you can have an idea by looking at this or this
    Wow, I somehow never realized how much of a meme Medjed was in Japan (my first experience with him was F/GO). Pretty hilarious.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's too late, the answer has been posted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Wow, I somehow never realized how much of a meme Medjed was in Japan (my first experience with him was F/GO). Pretty hilarious.
    Elizabeth and Serviceman were created before Medjed became a meme, though

Blog Entries
    Elizabeth and Serviceman were created before Medjed became a meme, though
    It's just that seeing the videos you linked to got me to finally look up Medjed, which led me to find out how popular he is in Japan.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    The last 7 pages have more sheets than my sheets combined.

Huh.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, the proximity of summer must be rising the levels of inspiration

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    The last 7 pages have more sheets than my sheets combined.

Huh.
    get on my level yo

Blog Entries

which suggestions would you have to make my genoskwa profile better i have done a Little bit in the skillset ,especially could you help me with the Nobelphantasm because this is the heaviest part in this profile although i Play with the thought of a Nobelphantasm less Option.