Page 598 of 858 FirstFirst ... 98498548588593596597598599600603608648698 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,960 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nero needs to learn to stay down

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Nero needs to learn to stay down
    Nero is like those amateur theatre actors (like this guy) who have really dramatic, drawn-out death-scenes while chewing the scenery the whole way through.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    I was under the impression that Nero's "Invictus Spiritus: Thrice, Though I Welcome the Setting Sun" ​Code cast was a reference to that.
    No, that's based on a legend about her waking up three days after dying to thank a soldier who covered her body.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    No, that's based on a legend about her waking up three days after dying to thank a soldier who covered her body.
    Oh, that's what I was thinking of. Thanks for clearing it up pinetree.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There's an interlude in FGO in which she tells you the story and gets that skill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Coates
    “If you don’t settle down, I’ll refuse to die in the third act!”
    Seriously though, wouldn't this line sound totally in-character coming from Nero?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nero would probably only play a character who dies at the very end of the play, so she can immediately get and up and take her curtain calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Now that I've came across a mention of her in Riordan's Trials Of Apollo, is it bad of me to want to write up a Servant Julia Drusilla as Caligula's yandere onee-san?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    after i had with Bhima made a good choice i wannt to make also a Nakula,Sahadeva and Yudhishthira profile and perhaps later also some other Indian Force-mashines,has someone hint or suggstions i should pay attenttions especially mount/chariot noblephantasm and weapon technique wise ,astra wise i know atleast with Yudhishthira some corresponding astras ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 7th, 2018 at 06:26 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    after i had with Bhima made a good choice i wannt to make also a Nakula,Sahadeva and Yudhishthira profile and perhaps later also some other Indian Force-mashines,has someone hint or suggstions i should pay attenttions especially mount/chariot noblephantasm and weapon technique wise ,astra wise i know atleast with Yudhishthira some corresponding astras ?
    I may be confusing something here, but didn't Nakula have a special trident of some sort? That'd probably be a good choice for an NP.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't remember him using a trident, but he was mentioned to be a master of unusual weapons, and to be so skilled with the sword that he could deflect raindrops

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I may be confusing something here, but didn't Nakula have a special trident of some sort? That'd probably be a good choice for an NP.
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I don't remember him using a trident, but he was mentioned to be a master of unusual weapons, and to be so skilled with the sword that he could deflect raindrops
    after more as four feeled Hours i have found a Sword technique for Nakula and Sahadeva and slowly also a chariot idea but i have not found more exact Infos About "which" unusual weapons he could have used but the usage of a Trident could be called unusual and could give Nakula qualification in the Lancer class.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    after more as four feeled Hours i have found a Sword technique for Nakula and Sahadeva and slowly also a chariot idea but i have not found more exact Infos About "which" unusual weapons he could have used but the usage of a Trident could be called unusual and could give Nakula qualification in the Lancer class.
    Okay, but don't just take my words at face value about the trident. It's possible I just got confused.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A trident seems to be fairly unusual (I can only recall Trishula as a trident in Hindu mythology). Rather than qualifications for Lancer, a kind of Arms Mastery could be better

Blog Entries
    Well, in my opinion, the twin Nakula and Sahadeva would make for an interesting Combination Servant like Anne & Mary.

In Mahabharata they share some special skills and roles with each other; both being the Master Horse Trainer of the Pandavas, both being the expert of the Ayurveda (healing/medicine art), both has some sort of prophecy skill of some sort (Astrology in Sahadeva's case), both has crazy sword skill, etc.

Although they also share some unique abilities; such as Nakula supposedly being the most handsome guy at the era, which makes him the charming and charismatic bishie type of the group, while Sahadeva is the super-smart twin brother, whose intelligent is on par with the Teacher of the Gods.

Overall, among the crazy OP astra-powered heroes in Mahabharata, they're more of a Badass Normal type of character.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not to mention that Sahadeva had a curse that would make his head explode if he disclosed the events of his predictions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Now that I've came across a mention of her in Riordan's Trials Of Apollo, is it bad of me to want to write up a Servant Julia Drusilla as Caligula's yandere onee-san?
    No, but, also yes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Not to mention that Sahadeva had a curse that would make his head explode if he disclosed the events of his predictions.
    Or that Sahadeva was Yudishtiihras counselor and spy eliminator of the from Duroyodhana so he will get also presence detection skill...

Blog Entries
    "Shall we kill them together,
    Master
    big brother
    ?"

Servant Berserker:

Appearance:

Source is here

Soundtrack: L.L.L by Myth & Roid

True Name: Julia Drusilla

Alignment
    : Chaotic Onee-Chan (Chaotic Insane)

Strength- C
    Agility- C
    Endurance- D
    Mana- E
    Luck- D
    NP- A

Armament: An ornate cavalry sword borrowed from her brother.

Personality
    A cheerful and innocent girl who dearly loves her "big brother". However, witnessing the cruelties perpetrated by her beloved brother has taken a toll on her sanity, making her regard torture and murder as just fun games. After all, "If big brother does it, then it can't be wrong!". The kind of person who could tear the wings off a butterfly with an innocent smile that admits not even a drop of malice.
    Berserker's wish on the Holy Grail is to free her brother Caligula from the
    madness
    influence
    of the goddess Diana, so the two of them could live together in peace and happiness like they did as children.

Relationship to her Master:
    Due to her Mad Enhancement, Berserker automatically projects the image of her beloved brother onto her Master (even if they're female). She acts extremely clingy and affectionate towards them, showing extreme jealousy and homicidal rage at anyone else who tries to occupy their affections.

Relationships/Reactions:

Caligula (Berserker)
    : "You look so cool all grown up, big brother! But why do you have the musk of that unsightly goddess hanging off of you...?"

Caligula (Rider Lily): "You look just like you did when we were kids, big brother! Wanna' play a game? I've prepared some nice captives we can torture together... Hey, what's with that disgusted reaction?"

Artemis/Diana: "Ugly sow. Die."

Cain: "The first big brother in human history, huh? Eh, mine is still cooler..."

Abel (Avenger): Must never meet at all costs. Their similar views on love and twisted personalities make this a partnership forged in the depths of Hell.

murder
    having fun
    , her big brother
    Dislikes: the moon, other women, anyone who tries to hurt her big brother
    Talent: being the perfect little sister (false)
    Natural Enemy: Artemis

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- D
    Strength and Endurance parameters are ranked up. In return, language ability is simplified and Berserker has difficulty continuing complex thoughts over long periods of time. Having witnessed her brother's every depraved spectacle and partook in all his mad revelries, Berserker's formerly agreeable personality has been twisted.

Personal Skills:

Imperial Privilege (False)- A

An ability that- through the insistence of another- Skills otherwise impossible to possess can be briefly obtained. When the ranking is of A or higher, even Skills that burden the body such as Divinity can be acquired. In Berserker's case, the relevant Skills are Divinity, Sadistic Constitution, Natural Body and Mana Burst (Flames). Berserker possesses this Skill by the insistence of her brother-husband, who deified her after death as a god alongside himself.

Weak Constitution- C+

A weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of the Heroic Spirit. Berserker is accompanied by a risk of sudden status drop during strenuous actions. The probability of the risk is low, but can be potentially disastrous when invoked in combat.

Berserker died at the tender age of 21, seemingly from a sickness that was ravaging Rome at that time. However, in truth it was a curse from the moon goddess Diana, who couldn't stand Caligula loving any woman other than herself. Thus, the risk of status drop increases during night-time when the moon is visible.

Noble Phantasm
    Neos Helios Sponsa
    Beloved Of The New Sun

Type: Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm crowning Berserker's status as the sister-wife of Caligula, who decreed himself the New Sun to supplant Apollo. Once invoked, Berserker taps into a fraction of her brother's self-proclaimed divine power to engulf herself in a corona-like aura of solar fire. Enemies and allies around Berserker sustain continuous damage from the immense heat and light rivalling that of a second sun, and those who look directly at her risk being temporarily blinded if they fail an Endurance check.

Despite its great power, due to Berserker's body being an improper vessel to contain the power of even an imitation of a Divine Spirit, she herself sustains constant damage while this Noble Phantasm is active. Due to her low Endurance parameter and Weak Constitution Skill, it's unlikely she can keep it up for very long without overtaxing herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here's the yandere imouto Drusilla I promised. She's a bit simpler than my usual sheets, but I've honestly quite proud of how the various concepts came together. As always, comments and critiques are welcome.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The sheet is cool, but that's an imouto rather than an onee-san :/. By the way, although I'm working with the summer sheets (so far I've only finished 2 out of 5 ), one of my next sheets is related to her.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 7th, 2018 at 01:40 PM.