Page 693 of 858 FirstFirst ... 193593643683688691692693694695698703743793 ... LastLast
Results 13,841 to 13,860 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Olaf is mostly fine. Ormurin Langi is a bit of a generic "summon big ship" NP, but I suppose that's partially inevitable given the ship is genuinely a really famous part of Olaf's legend (even having a famous folk-song dedicated to it).

If you wanted to do something more interesting with it, maybe you could conflate the ship with his status as the one who built the first Christian church in Norway, and make it a giant floating ship-church with holy attributes (like cannons that can fire bolts of divine punishment on his foes)? I dunno'. I'm aware that's quite a bit of a stretch even for your standards, but I'm just throwing out ideas here to see if anything sticks.

I'm just surprised given how much you emphasized the "Christian king" angle that Olaf doesn't have any overtly Christian-themed NP. Especially since it'd make for a cool thematic contrast with Craccaban Vitni.

Skills-wise, Berserker Of Faith reminds me a lot of Ivan's Contradictive Mind what with representing the duality of Olaf's mindset and all, but you made it mechanically distinct enough to stand on its own as a separate Skill. Good job. The other Skills are fine as well, though mostly unremarkable. Is there a reason for the - modifier in Golden Rule?

In general I'd say this Olaf is one of your better sheets since you mostly kept it focused around a single concept (berserker Viking who is also a devote Christian) rather than trying to cram in every unrelated cool idea you could come up with. He's also pretty well grounded in the actual legends and history of the guy, which is good to see.
    About the ship that would be a Option but i havent fount any aspect i could use to give him a Christian themed noblephantasm if i am honest.What do you say to his personality structure as bipolar religious man ?
    Also have i thought that although Ormurin is a Legendary ship that the strenght of it is the result of the Manpower on board and that Einaar is the main source of firepower.Im glad that olav is quite well done ,are the some Grammar issues in it ?

- - - Updated - - -

Gaheris and Sigismund : on both profiles are i smell the air of Canon there.
    They really good although i havent heard of Sigismund Holy Dragon order, what sort of Assoziation was it ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Faceclaim
    Source

True Name:
    Nahash
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Place of Origin: Genesis

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MAG: B
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Skills
    Class Skills
    Presence Concealment:
    A+
    Such high rank is only befitting of one referred to as "more subtle than any beast made by God". While effectiveness drops considerably when preparing to attack, Assassin is capable of maintaining her nature as a Servant hidden even while openly engaging in conversation with an enemy.

Personal Skills:
    Curse of Enmity: EX
    A curse placed upon Assassin by God, forever marking her and her offspring as enemies of humanity. Damage dealt to and taken from Servants of the Man and Star attribute is greatly increased.

Honeyed Words: A
    A skill similar to Incitement, functional on a much smaller scale. Rather than leading the masses as one wishes, it serves push another into doing what the user wishes, all the while convincing them that they wanted to do it themselves. At A-rank, Assassin's words have an effect almost like a suggestion spell.

Innocent Monster: B+
    Assassin's existence has been distorted due to being popularly conflated with the Devil. As a result of public perception, she has been granted many diabolic abilities and attributes, such as shapeshifting, witchcraft, and vulnerability to holy implements.

Noble Phantasm
    Original Sin
    All the World's Suffering
    - Anti-Unit, Rank EX

Man's first act of defiance against God been sublimated as Assassin's Noble Phantasm. Calling out its True Name, she is able to endlessly pour a sweet, deep crimson liquid that taints all it touches; the juice of the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge and Evil. Any creature that comes into contact with this juice is branded with the Original Sin, having all ties with divinities or the world severed and suffering intense pain. Despite being apparently similar to All the World's Evil, it is entirely harmless to humans as well as modern animals - those who already bear the Original Sin.

Lore & Personality
    Dislikes:
    Fighting, saints, deities
    Talents:
    Being a bad influence

The Serpent of Eden, who convinced the original woman to taste the forbidden fruit, thus causing mankind to become tainted with the Original Sin and be expelled from the Garden of Eden until the end of the world.

Envious of God's youngest, who were made in his image, the Serpent made the corruption of humanity her sole function. A cunning and vile creature, that relishes in bringing to the surface the evils that dwell in the hearts of men, leading others astray with nothing but words, without them ever realizing, and then smugly smirking from afar as she sees what suffering this brings, while her own hands (sic) remain clean. To her, there is no greater pleasure than to see a supposedly good person commit some manner of atrocity, not because they were forced to, but because they had this potential all along. All they needed as a little "push" from her.

However, if one of her targets to torment genuinely accepts their evil, instead of hypocritically denying it even as they fall deeper into darkness, Nahash will genuinely accept them as a fellow fiend, and consider her job done. By that same measure, if she truly finds a heart without any disposition for evil, any interest she has in the person will turn to anger and frustration.

Though her association with the Devil is due to popular misconception, she readily accepts the results - particularly the ability to shapeshift, as it lets her circumvent some of the effects of God's curse. In a Grail War she is likely to attempt to (and probably succeed in) making a pact with another team, working together to eliminate others first, all the while sowing distrust among the pair that joined hers so that by the end of it she won't even have to kill the last remaining Servant.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; November 11th, 2018 at 04:48 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Minor complaint on the subject of this Assassin, but doesn't Innocent Monster's useful effects usually come with the relevant Skills themselves (at least when said effects are things that correspond to a common Skill)? Might've been thinking about Bathory though, who is an odd case given that she gets Dragon's Breath as a Lancer and Innocent Monster (without Dragon's Breath, yet the Skill description notes the type of breath) as a Berserker...
    Nevertheless, interesting sheet. Given that her original form is that of a serpent, she could probably use Presence Concealment to pass as a regular animal familiar to allay suspicion... Would probably be unnecessary with the shapeshifting though.
    Also, for the purposes of Original Sin's effects, are creatures with Divinity (thinking demigods rather than full ones) not considered 'human'?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Also, for the purposes of Original Sin's effects, are creatures with Divinity (thinking demigods rather than full ones) not considered 'human'?
    Well, they're definitely more than mere humans, so yes.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I guess I'm thinking of most of them as more human than anything else, rather than something removed from humanity. I mean, they're definitely more than ordinary mortals, but I'd still consider them human (granted, this only applies to the ones that are actually part-human rather than something else).
    Differences in thought I suppose.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nahash: Wow, this is incredibly similar to the concept I had for an Assassin Eve sheet, complete with Original Sin as an NP and a Skill that lets her brainwash people with words. Though my Eve would've been more of a tragically misunderstood villain (painted as a temptress who willfully enticed Adam into eating the forbidden fruit when she was really just tricked by the snake alongside him), whereas your Nahash is far more unashamed in her evil acts.

I take it the reason Nahash qualifies as an Assassin is because she literally introduced "death" to mankind? (Since according to the Bible humans were immortal before being infected with Original Sin).

JP Friend Code
    I take it the reason Nahash qualifies as an Assassin is because she literally introduced "death" to mankind? (Since according to the Bible humans were immortal before being infected with Original Sin).
    Oh that's better than what I thought. I just went with "snakes are sneaky" (as seen in the Bible).

Though, the immortality was apparently due to being inside Eden in Nasuland (as seen with Golem Keter Malkuth), and in the Bible:

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 3:22
    Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guess I'm thinking of most of them as more human than anything else, rather than something removed from humanity. I mean, they're definitely more than ordinary mortals, but I'd still consider them human (granted, this only applies to the ones that are actually part-human rather than something else).
    Differences in thought I suppose.
    Thats somewhere a omni existing paradox that the Heros , Demigods and sometimes actually also the (full)Deities are either more humane than the normal mortal or sacrifice a part of their Humanity to reach "bigger parts/degrees" of Humanity, or what do you think Shiki ??
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Thats somewhere a omni existing paradox that the Heros , Demigods and sometimes actually also the (full)Deities are either more humane than the normal mortal or sacrifice a part of their Humanity to reach "bigger parts/degrees" of Humanity, or what do you think Shiki ??
    Not what I meant... Not that I was particularly clear.
    Examples:
    - Chiron: Descendant of a god and a fairy = not human
    - Achilles: Descendant of a minor(ish) goddess and a human = mostly human
    - Cú Chulainn: Descendant of a god and a human = half-and-half, but he lived his entire life as a human so I'd guess he'd lean towards that direction

And so on. In regards to the Nahash sheet, I was simply raising the question of the rough point at which a creature with Divinity stops being counted as "human" for the purpose of Original Sin's effect. What with Zork's comment, I would assume the point is a creature having Divinity in the first place. I guess it could also affect entities outside of the Christian tradition at a lower threshold, given that they are at least in part creatures that don't bear the Original Sin.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Svipdagr: A Norse character from the Svipdagsmál collection of poetry. The real point of interest with this one would be a loophole with which to bring some godpower into the sheet, since Svipdagr is often conflated with Odr, Freyja's mysterious husband. He's also got some magic going for him, some support from a spellcaster and might have gone to be a Berserker in Hrolfr Kraki's army. I can't really figure out a fitting Noble Phantasm for him though, and as such he's been languishing without attention for some time now.
    I've actually got a Hrolfr Kraki sheet sitting on my Word doc, since no one else seems to have made one of him yet. I really need to work on it. But perhaps I might work on this guy as well.

St. Elizabeth of Hungary: No relation to a certain other Hungarian Elizabeth (though I guess some kind of takeover might be in the cards). The thing that interested me was her position as patron saint of the Teutonic Order, which might affect her abilities (such as giving her more fighty abilities and making her more warlike in general).
    This idea has some potential. I'll look into it.

Lucianus Tarquinius Superbus: The last king of Rome. Being a pretty horrible person, he seized power in a coup and was generally terrible. Some of this might be later propaganda, but it might be interesting to have a Servant with Innocent Monster yet with the caveat that the reputation can't actually make him any worse than he already is. Might have the Sibylline Books as a Noble Phantasm, which tell of the crises that Rome would face in the future. Might also be accompanied by his sister/wife, who helped carry out the coup.
    Another idea that has decent potential. I'll add this to the list.

Candace of Meroë: A figure from medieval European legend, being a Queen of Kush who reputedly faced Alexander the Great in a standoff, which resulted in Alex deciding to head East instead of South. Her legend is a little on the thin side, but I suppose you could try and draw from the fact that Candace (or more properly Kandake) is a title, not a name, and that there have been quite a few reigning queens in Kush (not to mention genderflips being a thing - might be someone who history records as male but was warped into female due to the Alexander the Great romance or the other way around). Apparently rode a war elephant too.
    I'll add this to the list purely for the sake of not having made any Rider sheets published (I do have a Bull Demon King sheet, but I've been procrastinating on publishing that one).

Mrs. Prodgers: A Berserker (or Avenger) candidate from recent times, being a British high class woman who had an incomprehensible hatred of London's cab drivers. Embarked on an elaborate 20-year crusade against them, causing trouble to them and taking them to court. Her reputation was such that cabmen would flee her on sight and burn effigies of her.
    ...Huh? What in the world is up with this woman? A elaborate, singlehanded 20-year crusade against cabmen, of all people?

...That would actually make for a highly amusing Berserker. Like, her Mad Enhancement would cause her to lose her ability to speak coherently and her Noble Phantasm would cause all cabmen in the area to disintegrate as if they were Snapped. Dear God, I just gotta do this one!
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Caster of the Shining Future

Class
    : Caster
    True Name: Charles Robert Darwin
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:
    Strength - E Endurance - C Agility - C
    Mana - B Luck - B Noble Phantasm - A

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - C
    The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, it is possible to establish a Hatchery in which one’s labors bear fruit faster.

Item Creation - X
    The ability to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. In Caster’s case, it has been sealed by his Noble Phantasm as compensation.

Personal Skills

Observer - B
    The capacity to watch over others. Diverging from certain skills that allow insight into the opponent or items, it encompases the ability to “identify from reason” the parameters of those Caster encounters. Limited in effect only to that which contains utility, and cannot grasp forms that stray from reason and sanity.

Moratorium - B
    The rare ability to halt the progression from cause to effect. In Caster’s case it’s symbolic of the length of time he resisted his own overwhelming talent and destiny. Here it is sublimated into an ESP-like talent rather than any accomplishment born from magecraft. Magical energy can be spent to delay the impact of an event until a later time, allowing for input buffering of arias and chants that surpasses even divine speed.

Magecraft - C
    A skill symbolizing knowledge of thaumaturgy. This rank is barely enough to qualify Caster as “someone who might be considered a magus”. While Caster’s practical skill is low, his knowledge of theory is respectable, to the point where the mages of the Zoology department declared him a heretic.

Noble Phantasm
    Noble Phantasms:

Ortus Genesis: Flight of the Finches
    Type: Familiar

A nondescript, docile bird familiar that manifests at Caster’s side from the moment of his summoning. Apart from the standard familiar traits, this bird possesses only two abilities: to rapidly propagate upon receiving magical energy, and in that moment to undergo a minor random change in its traits or parameters.

The efficiency of Ortus Genesis is high, so massive flocks may be created with a modest input. They obey Caster without question and can function at great ranges as scouts or messengers. Still, one might be forgiven for thinking this Noble Phantasm worthless in combat.

However, the true value (and weakness) of Ortus Genesis lies in its limitless potential: the birds’ ability to undergo change is cumulative, and each new incarnation retains the traits of the the one that birthed it, with yet another minor modification added on. Traits such as “divine resistance”, “fate interference”, and “ferocity” may eventually develop if the population if properly selected for, allowing for accelerated breeding programs that design successive generations based on the effectiveness of those that came before. It would take time, days if not weeks of non-stop culling, but eventually these humble finches might stand on the level of dragonkind. In such a case, few heroes would be capable of holding back hundreds of specialized Divine Beast-level threats.

Caster prefers to send out his birds against enemy heroes and let the results speak for themselves. There is no decision to be made on his part; only the fittest will survive to carry their hopes towards the future. That said, if none survive against an overwhelming foe, he will have to start again anew. Additionally, enemy trickery may encourage the propagation of negative traits, reducing this Noble Phantasm’s efficiency.

Such is the danger of allowing fate to select for you.

Description
    “I didn’t want to publish it,” Caster says to you as he stares out the window, watching a pair of bright birds courting each other. “I had thought to myself that speaking those words would surely destroy something precious. My faith, or perhaps, the thought that the nobility of the human soul was something that had been inherited from a higher plane.”

You know all about Caster, of course. Charles Darwin, the father of evolution, is a household name to this day, with no introduction needed when his work is taught in schools across the country. In short, it’s no surprise that he became a Heroic Spirit. But still… the man standing before you doesn’t much seem like a revolutionary scientist.

He smiles, and you understand that he’s laughing at himself.

“The world has no patience for weak resolve. One man alone could never push back the tides of time. To think otherwise was… pure foolishness.”

The pale young man does not much resemble the photographs you’ve seen. He isn’t as squat, nor as stern, and has a full head of hair. It’s as if the iconic image of him in old age has been taken and made nobler. Only his eyes, gazing sadly through the world, are unchanged.

He notices that you’re staring, and chuckles. “Excuse an old man his ruminations, Master. Rest assured that I’ll fight by your side to my utmost. To truly live, one must never hesitate. Live, and seek your wish unerringly. Live, and entrust your will to this world. We cannot turn back the currents, but we can sail them.”

Caster grips your shoulder. His strong hand is callused and warm. You realize that he’s shaking. Fear is proof of a desire to live. He must certainly have a wish.

“Evolution has given us the greatest trait of all: the ability to select for ourselves the future we wish for, surpassing the nature that birthed us. Isn’t that what this Grail War is all about?”

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Caster of the Shining Future

Class
    : Caster
    True Name: Charles Robert Darwin
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:
    Strength - E Endurance - C Agility - C
    Mana - B Luck - B Noble Phantasm - A

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - C
    The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, it is possible to establish a Hatchery in which one’s labors bear fruit faster.

Item Creation - X
    The ability to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. In Caster’s case, it has been sealed by his Noble Phantasm as compensation.

Personal Skills

Observer - B
    The capacity to watch over others. Diverging from certain skills that allow insight into the opponent or items, it encompases the ability to “identify from reason” the parameters of those Caster encounters. Limited in effect only to that which contains utility, and cannot grasp forms that stray from reason and sanity.

Moratorium - B
    The rare ability to halt the progression from cause to effect. In Caster’s case it’s symbolic of the length of time he resisted his own overwhelming talent and destiny. Here it is sublimated into an ESP-like talent rather than any accomplishment born from magecraft. Magical energy can be spent to delay the impact of an event until a later time, allowing for input buffering of arias and chants that surpasses even divine speed.

Magecraft - C
    A skill symbolizing knowledge of thaumaturgy. This rank is barely enough to qualify Caster as “someone who might be considered a magus”. While Caster’s practical skill is low, his knowledge of theory is respectable, to the point where the mages of the Zoology department declared him a heretic.

Noble Phantasm
    Noble Phantasms:

Ortus Genesis: Flight of the Finches
    Type: Familiar

A nondescript, docile bird familiar that manifests at Caster’s side from the moment of his summoning. Apart from the standard familiar traits, this bird possesses only two abilities: to rapidly propagate upon receiving magical energy, and in that moment to undergo a minor random change in its traits or parameters.

The efficiency of Ortus Genesis is high, so massive flocks may be created with a modest input. They obey Caster without question and can function at great ranges as scouts or messengers. Still, one might be forgiven for thinking this Noble Phantasm worthless in combat.

However, the true value (and weakness) of Ortus Genesis lies in its limitless potential: the birds’ ability to undergo change is cumulative, and each new incarnation retains the traits of the the one that birthed it, with yet another minor modification added on. Traits such as “divine resistance”, “fate interference”, and “ferocity” may eventually develop if the population if properly selected for, allowing for accelerated breeding programs that design successive generations based on the effectiveness of those that came before. It would take time, days if not weeks of non-stop culling, but eventually these humble finches might stand on the level of dragonkind. In such a case, few heroes would be capable of holding back hundreds of specialized Divine Beast-level threats.

Caster prefers to send out his birds against enemy heroes and let the results speak for themselves. There is no decision to be made on his part; only the fittest will survive to carry their hopes towards the future. That said, if none survive against an overwhelming foe, he will have to start again anew. Additionally, enemy trickery may encourage the propagation of negative traits, reducing this Noble Phantasm’s efficiency.

Such is the danger of allowing fate to select for you.

Description
    “I didn’t want to publish it,” Caster says to you as he stares out the window, watching a pair of bright birds courting each other. “I had thought to myself that speaking those words would surely destroy something precious. My faith, or perhaps, the thought that the nobility of the human soul was something that had been inherited from a higher plane.”

You know all about Caster, of course. Charles Darwin, the father of evolution, is a household name to this day, with no introduction needed when his work is taught in schools across the country. In short, it’s no surprise that he became a Heroic Spirit. But still… the man standing before you doesn’t much seem like a revolutionary scientist.

He smiles, and you understand that he’s laughing at himself.

“The world has no patience for weak resolve. One man alone could never push back the tides of time. To think otherwise was… pure foolishness.”

The pale young man does not much resemble the photographs you’ve seen. He isn’t as squat, nor as stern, and has a full head of hair. It’s as if the iconic image of him in old age has been taken and made nobler. Only his eyes, gazing sadly through the world, are unchanged.

He notices that you’re staring, and chuckles. “Excuse an old man his ruminations, Master. Rest assured that I’ll fight by your side to my utmost. To truly live, one must never hesitate. Live, and seek your wish unerringly. Live, and entrust your will to this world. We cannot turn back the currents, but we can sail them.”

Caster grips your shoulder. His strong hand is callused and warm. You realize that he’s shaking. Fear is proof of a desire to live. He must certainly have a wish.

“Evolution has given us the greatest trait of all: the ability to select for ourselves the future we wish for, surpassing the nature that birthed us. Isn’t that what this Grail War is all about?”
    A very respectable Darwin sheet, and I must say, I like the way you incorporated the idea of Natural Selection throughout his NP and his Personality section.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now if for some reason I were to suffer serious brain damage and as a result of severely impaired judgement try to design a Darwin Servant,

Are you sure you don't need to see a doctor?

Jokes aside though, this is a really good Darwin sheet. His NP is definitely the best (and most accurate to the RL scientific concept) representation of evolution as a superpower I've ever seen. His personality and Skills are also quite unique and flavorful, especially Moratorium. I'm curious about one thing though. Does Darwin only use it to delay the effects of his spells or can he do other things as well, like pushing an injury he received into the future or even something more strategic like damaging a bridge's supports and delaying its collapse until the enemy walks on it? That seems like quite the versatile ability depending on how widely he can use it.

Blog Entries
    Wow that's a probably the best Darwin sheet I've ever seen. I especially like the NP. But personally, I'd give him more quirks and wank him some more, but that's just me.

Mother of the Battlefield Mary Seacole

Previously posted Here

Class: Healer

Alternate Classes: Caster, Archer

True Name: Mary Seacole

Alignment: Neutral Good

Armament: Medical bag and supplies

DescriptionA mature, and beautiful, Creole black woman, dressed in a beautiful dress (not to good with details, so use your imagination)

BioBorn to a free Jamaican Doctress, and a Scottish soldier, Mary Grant’s childhood was spent in her mother’s hotel. As a child, she adored her mother and often imitated her, taking care of her long ailing dolls. Time passes, and Mary moves to caring for animals, and eventually helped her mother to take care of humans, learning all her Jamaican medicine.

While she inherited her business sense, and nursing from her mother, Mary’s wanderlust was inherited from her father. She would travel to see relatives from his side of the family, traveling to London, and instantly falling in love with it. While no more than a visit to family, her skill at business would shine, as she returned home with pickled and preserved goods.

Later she would marry her husband, a white man, Edwin Seacole, and moved to Black River. They opened a provision store, which failed, and forced them to move back to her childhood home Blundell Hall. But things did not turn out well.

In the years 1843, Mary Seacole lost her home and family business, to fire, and though New Blundell Hall would soon take its place, yet more tragedy still awaited Seacole. In 1844, she lost both her husband and mother, leaving her in depression. For days she did not stir, stuck in grief, but those days soon ended. She composed herself, “Turned a bold front to fortune” and assumed management of New Blundell Hall. Absorbing herself in work, she became widely known and respected.

She soon moved to panama, helping her brother, and newly established hotel. Soon after, the area experienced an outbreak of Cholera, a disease Mary was already familiar with. Seacole helped all she could, never curing the disease, and becoming infected herself, yet her efforts helped many.

Both before and after this, the hotel was successful, and Seacole earned the praise from many, some of which, she didn’t appreciate. One man claimed she need only bleach her skin to make her acceptable in any company. She declined the offer and toasted to drank to the man and “To the general reformation of American manners.”

The Crimean War had begun and needed nurses, and so without a second thought Mary Seacole went forth to join as one. Her many attempts to do so initially bore no fruit, as none would take her. Mary, not one to let anything stand in her way, resolved to simply go to the Crimea using her own resources.

With the help of an old business partner of her late husband, she bought land near the battle field, and using refuse scrounged on the beach, built the British Hotel. Here soldier came for company, comfort, merriment and for all the tiny disorders and problems they were too embarrassed to talk about with any other.

The British Hotel brought joy, and a distraction from the crushing weight of the war and Mary herself showed all the soldier kindness and love. Soon she was referred to Mother by the men she cared for, and like any mother, she did all she could for them. Every day she could Mary Seacole would run to the battlefield, medical bag filled with salves, medicine, cakes, candies, and more, ready to ensure that her children were well taken care of.

She prospered all throughout the Crimean War, helped to save the lives of many, and gave loving comfort in last moments of others. Yet like all wars, it soon ended, and soon, Mary would face another failure, as she and her partner filled bankruptcy, ending the British Hotel.

Seacole returned to England, destitute and in poor health, yet all her kindness was soon to bear fruit. Count Gleichen a friend of Mary, began a fundraiser, and successfully brought her great fortune. Eventually she would settle back in Jamaica and live out the rest of her days.

While Mary was remembered by all those she helped, and she wrote of her life, she was nearly forgotten by history, but much like herself, her story persisted, despite all that laid against it. She would be recorded in the Throne of Heroes, as Mother Seacole, carrying with her all the love of those she cared for.

(Personal suggestion look her up, I can’t do justice to her (and left out a lot)

Parameters

Strength: E+

Endurance: B+

Agility: E

Mana: D

Luck: C

NP: A++

Class SkillsExpertise B+: Having the skills in nursing, and more importantly, knowledge of Jamaican medicine, Healer easily knows all the medical practices of the day and can effectively use them. Increases the rank of Personal and Class skills, of C or lower by one, with B potentially staking (adding a +).

Territory Creation A: Wherever Healer went in life, she made a home for herself. She can create temples and workshops with ease, all stocked with any of the supplies she needs.

Item Construction C (B): Healer had inherited from her mother many Jamaican medicine that was lost to history, though she also many facets of the traditional medicine of the time. She can create small salves and of such items, including some magical potions, she never knew was magic, until now.

Personal SkillsBravery B (+): Healer never let anything stop her in life, and never cared for whatever others said, but of course she is only human, and she has been scared before. This skill makes Healer resistant to mental manipulation, and impossible for her to willingly go against her morals.

Charisma A+: In life Healer had an infectious positivity and pride that made it all but impossible for anyone to keep from becoming her friend, in some way.

Double Summon B (+): This skill gives Healer access to her skills as a Caster

Golden Rule C (B): In addition to be a nurse (unofficially) Healer was also a business woman. Any business went into succeeded, but they also always failed by the end. Any of her basic monetary means are easily paid for, but anything beyond the basics will be difficult to handle.

Motherly A+: A skill given to servants known for their motherly nature, Healer was so kind and motherly, that even soldiers couldn’t help but to call her mother. This skill gives a servant all the stereotypical traits of a mother, such as cooking, cleaning, home remedies, and instincts about another’s personality, wither they were lying, and even the locations of others. Healer also produces an aura that causes those caught in it to have the same feelings towards her as they do their mothers.

Noble PhantasmsThe British Hotel: My Home of Driftwood and Refuse B

This Noble Phantasm allows Healer to make a workshop out of even the refuse found littered about, easily making a home and place of work. The buildings created with this NP will end up becoming a perfect recreation of the British Hotel, though able to have further modification and will even be recognized as a place of business, allowing Healer, and anyone she leaves it to, able to legally order supplies, and earn money.

Come Aid Me, My Children: My Kindness Which Bore Fruit A+

When added to the Throne of Heroes, Healer took with her all souls whom loved and cared for her. This NP allows her to summon them to help her, giving her the ability to attack with all the soldiers she has helped.

Mother of the Crimean: Giving Aid to My children A+++

A reality marble the perfectly recreates the Crimean War, allowing Healer to attack with all her forces. She also able to bring certain things out with the aid of those contained within, such as riffles and medical tents.

NotesNotes: Okay, so for those of you wondering what the Healer class is, it’s a fan class I made, look it up, with two others I thought up, Here. And if your questioning where Archer class as a possible alternate class came from, it’s because she has an army a riffle wielding soldier at her beck and call.

So addressing comments given, time to explain more.

First the Healer's Class Skill, Expertise. This skill is to Healer, as the Riding skill is to Rider, its their way of knowing a little more on specific aspects of the modern world than other servants. As for the Expertise Skills ability to rank up other skills, the basic thought process is that a expert might specialize in one field, but they don't ignore what they need from others. A surgeon doesn't forget how put in an IV or what medicines do what, just because their job is to perform surgeries. (Also game reasons)

The skill Motherly, as already stated, basically gives a servant the stereotypical motherly traits. This includes the ability to comfort others, keeping their allies calm, an ability to just know (decent counter to Presence Concealment), increased strength when protecting children, and those with a familial bond and at high enough levels it can give a servant a motherly aura. This aura will make anyone caught up in it to have the same feelings toward the servant, as they do with motherhood, making some unable to bring themselves to do hard to the servant, and others want to murder the hell out of them.

A lot of people state, in some form or another, that Healer is basically just a hyper specialized Caster, and that's part of the point. When thinking of Healer class, there were two things I had in mind. One, that it would be a support class, something of little use on it own, but effective in an alliance. Two, that it would be similar to the Gunner class, mostly there for Double Summon to carry over some utility. Mary Seacole is suppose to be a rare exception where she's more useful as a Healer than other Classes.

One person had a problem with a way I described the NP's, however that part they had a problem with, has been removed, and even if it weren't, it only applied to the FGO game. Another person had a problem with the ranks for each of Mary Seacoles skills, for now they remain the same. I've thought long and hard about them, and believe they are as they should be, however, if anyone is able to effectively explain why they think it should be changed, I may change my position on that.

Interaction with other servants Artoria Pendragon: "Hello your majesty, how may I be of serves to you?"
    Artoria Pendragon (Lily): "Hello your majesty, how may I be of serves to you? (To herself) Oh my god, such a cute little princess."
    Counter Guardian Shiro Emiya: "Oh my, you are so much like many of my children, in more ways than one. If ever you need comfort, I am happy to give it."
    Counter Guardian Kiritsugu Emiya: "I can see it in your eyes. You've been hurt by those you loved. And worse yet, you have hurt those you loved. This may not give you comfort, but if they truly loved you, then they will forgive you."
    Florence Nightingale: "Oh Florence, It is so nice to see you again, I see you haven't changed all that much."

Please, if you think anything should be changed, explain why and tell me how you think it should be changed, otherwise I can not do so effectively.
    Last edited by DracoFay; November 14th, 2018 at 07:25 PM. Reason: After reading some comments I decided to make minor changes, and explain my idea more

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Are you sure you don't need to see a doctor?

Jokes aside though, this is a really good Darwin sheet. His NP is definitely the best (and most accurate to the RL scientific concept) representation of evolution as a superpower I've ever seen. His personality and Skills are also quite unique and flavorful, especially Moratorium. I'm curious about one thing though. Does Darwin only use it to delay the effects of his spells or can he do other things as well, like pushing an injury he received into the future or even something more strategic like damaging a bridge's supports and delaying its collapse until the enemy walks on it? That seems like quite the versatile ability depending on how widely he can use it.

Thanks! If there were a credits section to a sheet, you'd be in the special thanks section.

Moratorium is lowkey busted, yes. Caster mostly uses it for spells, but it can certainly do other things in a pinch.
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Wow that's a probably the best Darwin sheet I've ever seen. I especially like the NP. But personally, I'd give him more quirks and wank him some more, but that's just me.
    Thanks!

I tend to make my characters underpowered as a matter of principle. Weak Servants are much more interesting than ones that can steamroll over the opposition. In this case though, once the ball gets rolling, you'd need an Excalibur-tier Anti-Army NP to even put a dent in a fully evolved Ortus Genesis.

Blog Entries
    In this case though, once the ball gets rolling, you'd need an Excalibur-tier Anti-Army NP to even put a dent in a fully evolved Ortus Genesis.
    I think that's exactly what makes this Darwin sheet so good. It starts of as kind of weak, but over time it evolves to be more complex and powerful. Really fitting.

- - - Updated - - -

But does this imply that there's a limit in its evolution?

Blog Entries
    Mary Seacole: Sorry, but whatever you're trying to do doesn't seem to work here. First of all, the Healer class just doesn't work; the Class Skill, which is important if you want to made up new Class, just fails to tell the uniqueness of this Class and just ends up as an odd Caster Class Skill with a misplaced Personal Skill. Second, the Personal Skill. These doesn't really work either. Most are either ranked too high, or just works in the wrong way; especially the Double Summon, which further ruins this Healer Class. With the exception of Motherly perhaps, as I can see it works nicely for her character, but then again, you haven't really established a solid character concept here, so maybe not.

My biggest problem with this sheet is this:
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoFay View Post
    For her first and second NP don’t do anything, there just there to explain why she plays so differently, and where all these soldiers she’s summoning are coming from. Mary’s third NP on the other hand, does exactly as it states. The opponents are drawn into a recreation of the Crimean War, being pelted by cannon fire and bullets, while Mary heals both herself and her allies in a medical ten.
    Seriously... There are so much wrong with the NPs I don't know where to start. Overall, still needs a lot of work.

- - - Updated - - -

But hey, welcome to the forums. Sorry for the rather rude welcome.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    But does this imply that there's a limit in its evolution?
    "A limit, Master? To Ortus Genesis?"

"That's a difficult question. In the animal world there is no such thing as a perfect life form. Adaptations all require trade-offs. Specializing in digesting meat, for example, lessens the efficiency of eating vegetables. Flight necessitates thinner, more fragile bones, and higher intelligence requires a larger cranium, more nutrients to fuel the brain, and difficult births. Ortus Genesis negates most of these negatives, perhaps because when I was alive and the theory was still young, evolution was viewed as an ascension to a peak rather than its true form: a meandering path to nowhere."

"So there must certainly be a limit. However, I myself have never encountered it, even in the rare occasions where my finches grew powerful enough to threaten the Earth itself. Wanting to know how far you can go... I suppose that's not a bad wish, either."

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoFay View Post
    *snip*
    Besides what 34 has said, Charisma shouldn't be even close to A+. C rank is more than enough. I'd get rid of the numerical values for the parameters and the description of her FGO animations, but that's personal choice (although it'd be too hax if she used her attack cards to heal. An ability that made it so that Arts cards healed you would be better)