Page 723 of 858 FirstFirst ... 223623673713718721722723724725728733773823 ... LastLast
Results 14,441 to 14,460 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Cool sheet overall, but I'd suggest lowering Agility​ to A+, since it's supposed to be the maximum rank. Welcome to the club, Nominus!

The Queen of Cake

Information:
    True Name: Marie Antoinette (Alter)
    Class: Assassin

Alternate Classes: Alter-Ego

Source: France, Historical Fact

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Attribute: Man

Armament: Knife, Crystals

Dislikes: Peasants, Blandness

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: E

Biography
    A person who was once the symbol of the French monarchy, the beautiful Queen of Lillies. During her reign the country of France was in severe debt, causing the people to blame her for all the economic problems the nation was facing during the time attributed by the countless wars and lavish lifestyle the nobles had which further caused a rift between Marie and her people. In truth, Marie loved her people and the country of France, doing all she could do to save it. Yet in the end her efforts were not enough to overturn the corruption of the French nobles as her image was met with more and more hostility. In the end the people rebelled and she was executed by the very same people she loved...

Yet this is not her, the queen who loved her people till the very end even until her own death. As her image has been distorted by history due to the lies spread under her name by the people. A false image created by the rebels as a justification for their revolution and to create a symbol for their rage even when the spirit of the rebellion degraded into senseless violence the very thought of their queen was enough to fuel the anger within the people's hearts. She is in essence the 'idol' of the French Revolution who gave the people of France the motivation to continue on their path of blood lust.

She is summoned as "The Queen of Cake" due to the popular phrase “Qu'ils mangent de la brioche” or what it is better known as "Let them eat cake" that has been essentially grafted unto her legend despite Marie herself never saying the infamous phrase that many claimed she had. She embodies everything the rebels hated and is the very thing Marie Antoinette sought to correct during her reign as a ruler taken to an extreme. Who was once a loving monarch has turned into a ruthless tyrant who cares not for her people nor her nation but a ruler who feasts everyday, a being who tries to live life as grand and utterly wasteful as she possibly can as their country sinks deeper and deeper into poverty just to perpetuate her twisted form of living. The one they call 'the killer of the nation' an 'enemy of France' the person who brought the country into an age of darkness and chaos despite never having done so in her actual life. She cares not of love or if she is loved, as long as she can continue on with her lifestyle she will do so without care.

Personality
    As a person Marie is ultimately the very embodiment of wastefulness. She is a person most likely to spend on things like food, clothes, jewelry and other such material objects trivial to a Servant and doesn't even bother to use them to the fullest degree as she moves on to the next thing that she buys on impulse. She is a queen who only thinks for herself and no one else, the very thought of being generous is to her a grievous insult that has to be punished as the world exists to serve her and no one else. However deep down the person "Marie Antoinette" the Queen of Lilies still exists, deep down that tries to make herself see reason. In truth the thing Marie hates the most isn't the commoners or something bland...but herself, at the monster she has been summoned into.

As an Assassin she is capable of drawing people to her side thanks to her unnatural charisma, able to charm individuals around her allowing them to do the work for her. She is also capable of shooting sharp pieces of red crystals from her body to target opponents from afar thanks to her skill Innocent Monster though doing so hurts her slightly as well and is capable of creating weapons and armor out of them though the quality and proficiency she has with these creations of hers are sub par at best.

She has no wish for the Holy Grail, but rather she wishes for the Grail itself. To simply possess the Grail and do nothing with it but act as a trophy of her success, the very same artifact that many others would kill and be killed over just to have a shot at obtaining it. The epitome of wastefulness that Marie seeks to attain.​

Skills
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment: D-
    A skill of the Assassin class that allows one to hide one's presence as a Servant, making one difficult to detect and making it easy for one to perform assassination. At this low of a rank it is difficult for Marie to attempt to mask her presence for assassination, she is simply far too dazzling and grand for her presence to be easily hidden as the being known as the Queen of Cake to hide her beauty would be a sin. As such she flaunts her location making it easy to figure out where she is. Nonetheless she is able to at least slip by the notice of the eyes of an average human with relative ease.

Personal Skills

Lavish Princess: A
    The distorted version of her personal skill Beautiful Princess, a charismatic type skill not used for the purpose of leadership but to attract people to Assassin's presence. The very act of existing near Assassin is enough for them to be ensnared by her seductive charms. This is not a skill that attracts people with chivalrous or noble characteristics but submissive and obedient slaves that shall cater to Marie's will. They shall be at her personal beck and call and shall do all that their princess commands as they are treated like pawns, even going so far as to die for her needs just so that Marie can be slightly closer to her goal...or for her own amusement.

Innocent Monster: EX
    Marie Antoinette was never a cruel queen who almost killed the nation, in fact she was quite the opposite. These tales were born from the rebel propaganda that spawned after Assassin's death as a vain and luxurious queen who's lifestyle was the reason for the poor economic state of France. Even now, despite scholars proving this information as false, the misplaced hate of her people combined with the infamous phrase that is synonymous with her legend has transformed her into a cruel, pompous queen. The ruby colored gems she wears and shoots out actually flow through her veins, as the image that the rebels painted of her was a person so vain that her own jewelry has become her literal lifeblood, underneath her garments gems and crystals painfully grow out from her porcelain skin as they prick and burst through her veins and pierce her skin. So strong is this skill that it has merged with a separate skill Self-Denial acting as a composite skill of sorts.

God's Grace: B
    A skill that denotes the "Beauty of Royalty" as one's pride of the royal family. In her past life Marie Antoinette was essentially born as a beautiful monarch, gifted with the greatest body and beauty, for a time she was what people considered the "face" of the French monarchy. To others Marie is someone who is dazzling and difficult to take their eyes off, always shinning as the center of attention to all akin to an "idol". Even as she embodies the persona of the Queen of Cake this innate beauty and presence of Marie is something that cannot be simply taken away.

Noble Phantasm

For They Shall Feast Forever
    La Lame De Gourmandise

(Anti-Unit): B+
    Range: 1 ~ 10
    Maximum No. of Targets: ​1

"May this knife cut the cake of your hearts desires. Let us feat once more! Sever your inhibitions... La Lame De Gourmandise"

"Let Them Eat Cake!" this was the infamous phrase used to bestow hate unto Marie Antoinette after her death and further fuel the flames of rage the commoners had to the nobles of France. In truth such a phrase was never uttered by Marie during her life, a mere fabrication made to justify the death of the royal family. Despite its dubious origins this phrase has become deeply ingrained into Marie's legend "The Queen of Cake" the cruel and pompous queen who cares not for her people nor her country, a ruler who's only concern is to live a grand and wasteful life to the fullest, the collective manifestation of all that was wrong with the monarchy.

This Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of this false legend, using the detestable phrase as its image. An ornate kitchen knife with a blade made out of diamond. It is the knife that shall cut the cake for all to feast upon, a cursed blade of gluttony. This Noble Phantasm is capable of inflicting a powerful suggestion upon the target that attacks one's will doing more damage to those of royal or noble blood, even the lightest or faintest cut is enough to activate its effects. Once cut the target is suddenly given the urge to spend all they have, normal humans will instantly submit indulging themselves to a life of wastefulness while Magi may be able to resist its effects for a period of time it will be incredibly difficult for them to concentrate on their Magecraft unless it is to further secure their life of indulgence. Servants on the other hand require to make a Luck check to be able to resist, the more they are cut the harder it is to resist to the point that even skills that fortify one's mind will have little effect. The target will continue to spend as much as they have until they have nothing, begging for scraps just for them to waste it in the end.

May the Monarchy Fall Before Our Wrath
    Place de la Révolution

(Anti-Populace): A+
    Range: 1 ~ 99
    Maximum No. of Targets: 10

"Let your blood boil, your heart rage on! Yes, may it sharpen the blade of your own demise! The monarchy ends with me...behold the Place de la Révolution"

Despite her and her husband's best efforts, Marie Antoinette was well-known throughout history as a figure who was severely hated by the public, especially the commoners due to numerous scandals surrounding her name. Though scholars have managed to unearth the truth that Marie was simply a sad tragedy of the French Revolution, the true cause of the continuing spiral of France's economy was not her nor her husband's fault but rather the other noble families of France, some of which were even in her court. Nonetheless this pure hatred of Marie Antoinette resulted in the French Revolution as the rebels stormed the palace and eventually had Marie, her husband and numerous other influential nobles killed for the sake of the rebellion.

This Noble Phantasm is the pure manifestation of the hate Marie received during the monarchy, a Reality Marble born from the pure rage of the rebels as they continued to execute the French noble families as the revolution lost its way and dissolved into chaos, anarchy and violence turning it into an endless blood bath. It takes its name after what was once the plaza in which Marie, her husband and many other nobles died by the blade as their heads rolled off the floor, cheered upon by the rebels. It is in essence the exact opposite of Marie's other Noble Phantasm "Crystal Palace" a manifestation of the beauty and power of the French monarchy, "Place de la Révolution" on the other hand is the manifestation of its eternal demise.

It summons forth the oppressive form of the very same guillotine that killed Marie and many others, its form twisted into a horrific giant that towers over its target and with it the mob that dragged Marie from her palace, the same people that watched Marie die on that fateful day. The mere site of the instrument of death is enough to send fear into the hearts of anyone who lays their eyes on it, forcing a Servant to make a check with disadvantage given to those of noble blood. The mob shall drag their targets into the base of the guillotine, shoving and screaming as they toss anything they can find and hurl cruel insults. The moment they are placed at the bottom of the blade the stage is set and their fate sealed as they are locked in place, escape becomes impossible as the blade quickly comes crashing down. The mob shall then laugh and jeer as the targets struggle helplessly till eventually they are crushed under the blade.

Others:

Bond Lines
    ~General~​

[Summoned]: "I assume you have a feast ready for my arrival? Then let us eat!...Hmm? What do you mean you have none prepared?!"

[Likes]: "Spending is such a wondrous feeling, to buy something just because you can and never use it..." *laughs* "Now that is a life worth living."

[Dislikes]: "Those poor, filthy, commoners! How dare they touch my beautiful skin, they have no class- no wonder- no riches or beauty! They walk around the streets wearing their tasteless rags eating tasteless food- Just thinking about such filth makes my blood boil"

[The Holy Grail]: "What a beautiful little cup, I shall put it on my shelf one day...A wish? Silly commoner, now why would I want that?"

~Bond Lines~​

[Bond Level 1]: "People exist to serve the rich, and the rich exist to serve themselves. That is who I am, the Queen of Cake that shall feast upon everything that her heart desires!"

[Bond Level 2]: "Servants are meant to serve and so they shall serve. You are not my Master and I am not your Servant, you exist only to bring me into this war. Isn't that not why commoners exist? To be and breed slaves?

[Bond Level 3]: "Everything I have done in life was for my own fulfillment, nothing more...yes. I never loved my people, not at all, not at all..."

[Bond Level 4]: "My duty is to smile as I feast, to smile as I squander and to smile as I live, there is no room for doubt...I am sure of it, this smile is for me and me alone!"

[Bond Level 5]: "No, I am, the Queen of Cake, that is who I am! The Anathema of France, the Killer of the Nation! A queen who does nothing but waste and waste and waste- and...is...is this who I am?"

~Servant Interaction~​

[Charles-Henri Sanson]: "La la la~ Oh! Excuse me sir, I didn't mean to step on your shoes- oh Sanson, what a coincidence!"

[Antonio Salieri]: "You are...Amadeus's friend are you not, your image... I see we are of the same ilk...

[Marie Antoinette]: "What does it feel like to gaze upon what your people saw you as- No... what history saw you as!? ...Why? Why can you still find it in your heart to love them! I don't- I don't understand? Why... you... no, I am not...I cannot be...I-I can't...

Craft Essence

"The Detestable Woeful Phrase"​

She remembers sitting on the throne, at the same time doesn't.
    There a servant asks her a question but all she can remember is the word "Starving"...and so she responds but all she remember is the word "Cake"

She has no idea why she likes cake, she just does. And so the queen likes cake.

That was the image constructed by the people, the role Marie Antoinette is forced to play. Hatred and slander scars her legend and with it a Queen that feasts is born, her heart and mind filled with utter gluttony eating away at her once pure soul. Although she plays the role perfectly she still doesn't understand why she has to, why she hates the peasants, why she hates her nation, why she loves cake...

Who is she?

Sometimes she would question that herself ────── and every time she would go back to that day on the throne...

And every time she tries to recall what she said that day, she can't.

Notes
    Second servant imported over. As France History wasn't exactly something I learned in High School (cause we were never taught it) it was only till F/GO that I learned that no Marie actually never said "Let Them Eat Cake" and the such. Still it was a concept I thought in my mind, a "what if" and when I saw a concept of a NP for Marie Alter in Reddit I decided to make this.
    Last edited by NominusAbdominus; December 29th, 2018 at 01:45 AM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Marie Antoinette (Alter): I've initially thought "Let Them Eat Cake" was true, so you're not alone. Admitingly, her personality as an insensitively wasteful person rather than just a standard "Capricious Queen" was a pleasant divergence and surprise. Even the application of Innocent Monster's description of a doll-like woman whose porcelain skin conceals jagged gems - - which was a nice touch and leaves a mildly unsettling imagery.

Skill-wise, however, perhaps add a negative modifier because of Alter-Marie's wasteful and flaunting tendencies - - since it's mentioned in the Personality section. Alternatively, perhaps include that the "Cruel and Evil Queen" aura inflicted by Innocent Monster had also made concealing her presence difficult.

---

I've just revised my Zhang Liang sheet in terms of grammar and changing the mechanics of Noble Phantasms. If anyone has observations or critiques, fire away.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good Marie-A sheet
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Motivated Maiden of War

Information:
    True Name: Agustina de Aragon
    Class: Archer

Alternate Classes: None

Source: Spain, Historical Fact

Alignment: Neutral Good

Attribute: Man

Armament: Cannon

Dislikes: Cowardice

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: E
    Luck: B

Biography
    On the day of June 15, 1808 amidst the escalation of the Peninsular War between Spain and France was the day of the First Siege of Zaragoza. What was once a peaceful city that hadn't seen the war for over 450 years was being stormed by the Grande Armée as they tried to break through the city's defenses. Agustina Raimunda María Zaragoza Domenech or her more well-known name Agustina de Aragón was about to bring apples to feed the gunners who were mostly comprised of volunteers when she watched the defenders fall to the might of the French army, instilling fear into the soldiers causing them to flee and abandoning their posts. Instead of fleeing herself, Agustina instead ran forward and loaded a cannon, shredding an entire wave of attacks at point-blank range.

The sight of this lone woman manning the cannons and fighting against the French threat inspired the fleeing soldiers as they turned around to assist her, defending the city from the French troops as long as they could. After a bloody war of attrition the French gave up their assault on Zaragosa for a brief period of time. Agustina would then continue aiding the defense of Zaragoza by joining the artillery crew. Though due to the sheer size and power the French army had it was impossible for them to continuing holding the city, with the death counts rising considerably for both sides Zaragoza was forced to surrender and Agustina was taken as a prisoner of war. Despite this it was this action that Agustina became an inspiration to the Spanish people as a symbol that opposed the French.

She would later become a resistance leader for the people fighting against the French army after escaping from imprisonment from her French captors and becoming an expert in guerrilla tactics and leading raids to further cripple the invading French army. Soon her actions reached the Duke of Wellington who aided her in her efforts. She would then become Wellington's only female officer and later Captain and was said to be present at the Battle of Vitoria in the fated battle that would drive the French out of Spain and bring victory to the Spanish commanding an entire artillery battery. Her influence and impact on the people of Spain during the Peninsular War was so great that she was often times called the "Spanish Joan of Arc" earning her a place in folklore, national Spanish myths and as a symbol of inspiration to women around the world.

Personality
    As a person it is said that Agustina embodies the image of a courageous hero who goes against all odds. Though by simply looking at her one wouldn't be able to jump to this conclusion immediately as outside of battle she is a person of humility that finds immense comfort in the simple aspects of life. When in battle however it is almost like she is an entirely different person, strong and unyielding who shouts and taunts her enemies no matter how bad the situation gets. However as she is one that values courage above all else, if she were to be summoned by a Master who is "utterly spine-less" she is not above killing them right there and then and tossing the Holy Grail War.

She fights primarily by utilizing her Noble Phantasm to launch explosive shells at the enemy. As the closer the opponent is the greater the advantage Agustina gets this places those who primarily specialize in melee to be forced to play to her strengths. One can say no matter how close or how far one is to her Agustina is a troublesome opponent all the same. It is also said that Agustina can utilize her cannon to propel herself at great speeds, mostly to get in close and catch the opponent off guard as the sight of a woman firing a cannon to merely push herself forward while screaming is enough for most individuals to be taken aback. As such her actual speed in combat is much higher than it really is, at least in short bursts.

Her wish for the Holy Grail is to be able to prevent the numerous deaths and ultimately the capture of Zaragosa during the Peninsular War, as despite her best efforts and being the highlight of her legend she feels like she doesn't deserve to be hailed as the city's savior as even her contribution failed to stop the French from taking over. She views this as her "greatest loss" and wishes to correct it to be worthy of the title "The Heroine of Zaragosa" the people say she is.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Independent Action: B
    A skill of the Archer class that allows a Servant to remain in the world even with the absence of a Master or a constant supply of mana. It is a double-edged sword for a Master as it allows them to use their mana for powerful spells and can ensure their Servant can continue fighting even when they have sustained injury. However it also makes them harder to control as the need for a Master is lessened, a Command Seal the only true way of commanding them. At a rank of B she can survive up to two days without mana, however this is assuming the barest amount of mana is used during that two day period.

Magic Resistance: C
    Also known as "Anti-Magic" is a skill that rejects magical based attacks made against the user, canceling spells all together if the rank is high enough. At a rank of C Agustina's magic resistance is negligible allowing her to cancel spells with a chant below two verses but is incapable of defending against powerful Magecraft such as High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Bravery: B
    Known for her bravery during the Siege of Zaragoza in which she out shinned the Spanish soldiers as they fled for their lives. She instead stayed and instead ran straight first into battle and fought back against the French threat, earning her a place in history as a legend amidst the Peninsular War. This ability grants Agustina the ability to passively resist and even outright negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion, fear and other trivial ailments that may distract her from her goal. It also has the additional effect of increasing the power of her melee attacks greatly and has the side-effect of granting her an additional strength when fighting enemies bare-handed.

Point-Blank Weapon Fighting: A
    In her past life, Agustina was well-known for killing an entire wave of approaching French soldiers invading Zaragoza by firing a cannon at them at point-blank range, decimating the line. It is a skill that goes against the idea of the Archer class as a person who "fights from afar". Thanks to this skill, all of Agustina's attacks drastically increase in damage the closer she is to her intended target. Even attacks that aren't close-range in nature such as ranged attacks will increase in power the closer she is to her opponent.

Resolve of the Overwhelmed: B
    The ability to stand one's ground and continue on fighting even as the battle is lost. It is a skill that highlights one's inability to process defeat even as they stare at an outcome they have no hope of winning, they'll keep on fighting to the bitter end. When in a scenario of a "losing battle" it increases Agustina's physical parameters in Strength, Endurance and Agility by one whole rank. However it also serves as a type of mental affliction making it impossible for her to run away. The only way for Agustina to disengage is for one to use a Command Seal to force her to.

Noble Phantasm

Flames of Courageous Attrition
    La Artillería del Asedio

(Anti-Army): A
    Maximum No. of Targets: 100

"Light the infernal flames of inspiration and witness this maiden's courage ― This battle is already won! La Artillería del Asedio"​

The manifestation of Agustina de Aragón's legend as the savior of Zaragoza and the cannon she had used during the attack on the city as its defenders ran away in fear, lighting its fuse and decimating enemy lines as the sight of a lone woman staying and fighting off the French army was enough for the soldiers to come rushing back, staying to defend the city as they drove the French off and buying the city time. This action would later begin her journey as a defender of Spain during the Peninsular War as she fought back the Grande Armée using all she had and later becoming the Duke of Wellington's only female captain during the war and was present Battle of Vitoria where it was said she commanded the cannons to victory.

The Noble Phantasm takes the form of an ornate steel-clad cannon roughly larger than Agustina's height. It is said that the mere sight of seeing this cannon fire is enough for even the most timid of people to be called to action, acting as a potent charisma based effect that gives power to one's will. All those who gaze at it will be rendered completely immune to the mental interference of 'fear' as well as increase their power on the battlefield, no matter how terrifying or hopeless the situation gets as long as Agustina continues to stand with this cannon at her side victory is still within reach. When she fights she launches powerful shells at the enemy that explode on impact. It is said that she also uses the cannon to target the area near her to propel herself may it be to close in on the enemy or simply dodge out of the way. She also has the tendency to bash people with it.

At a True Name Release it is capable of firing a wave of explosive energy that completely bypasses through opponents, shredding through individuals from the front all the way to the center in a beam of scorching heat. It is the flames of courage that Agustina embodies and as all long as she continues to fight she has plenty to spare. Witnessing the waves of courage coming from this Noble Phantasm further increasing the battle capabilities of those around her.

Others:

Bond Lines
    ~General~

[Summoned]: "I am Servant Archer, Agustina de Aragón. If we are to work together I will assume you're capable enough of pulling your own weight."

[Likes]: "People with a backbone are people I can get behind, though the occasional peace and quiet is fine too."

[Dislikes]: "Cowardice is the height of incompetence, no matter who it is."

[The Holy Grail]: "To have this in my possession would truly bolster the morale of those around me...hmm"

~Bond Lines~

[Bond Level 1]: "Do you eat apples Master? It is important we must both stay in optimal shape if we want to get the edge on our opponents. Eating is after all very important in combat as it fuels the body and mind, any advantage we can give ourselves is another disadvantage for the enemy after all."

[Bond Level 2]: "I remembered when I was young I used to enjoy sneaking into the barracks, though I was told off a lot it was always a fun thing to do." "That's not very ladylike you say?...Well...I suppose it isn't."

[Bond Level 3]: "To defend something you hold dear is the greatest privilege one may have to oneself. May it be a kingdom or your own beliefs."

[Bond Level 4]: "War is something everyone hates, me included but I also think of it as a call for action. An opportunity to do more, after all it is during the darkest of times where ordinary people become something greater."

[Bond Level 5]: "I see you're holding yourself well, that's good. Now Master, lets show these scum the strength of our resolve!"

~Servant Interaction~

[Napoleon]: "...Tsk! This man! How dare he make me look as his damnable face with my own two eyes! To think he even has a Noble Phantasm similar to mine?! No, this cannot stand." *Loads Cannon* "Don't worry Master I'll send him back to the Throne at once".

[Francis Drake]: "Me and that woman over there seem to have hit it off quite well, though she did seem to frown a bit when she found out I was Spanish. I wouldn't mind fighting along side her..." "Wait- you're telling me THAT'S Sir Francis Drake!?"

[Jeanne d'Arc]: "It will be my pleasure to fight alongside the Maiden of Orleans. I guess I'll have to work extra hard to be a worthy comparison then!"

Craft Essence

After the Glory

Though the legend of Agustina de Aragón ended in Vitoria, the life of the maiden who fought for the glory of Spain didn't.
    It was said that the heroine returned back to the city she had saved and continued to live a peaceful life and found a husband in a doctor and had a normal family.

She became a familiar sight to the people of Zaragosa, though it could just be the fact that it was difficult for the people not to notice their savior as she frequently went on walks near the gateway she had once defended. The very same place she had made her decision that had changed her life from a simple girl to a defender of the nation.

Though she thinks about those days before, the gleam of her medals underneath the burning sun was an eternal reminder of the choice she had made that day. Even when she had grown old and wrinkled the mere sight of these was enough for the people to treat her with the utmost respect.

When asked about it now she would always make some sort of off-handed remark about "Looking at it now, the normal life wasn't so bad..." with a smile on her face that didn't seem to fade away. To the untrained eye however ────── they'll always miss the golden medal that she held in the palm of her hand.​

Notes
    And number four (I've only realized just now most of my sheets are Archers but whatever). This one's not actually a straight copy from SB as I was unhappy with it with this being my first new Servant and not "Servant in diff class"...well second but I deleted the other one. Anyway this underwent a large makeover and I feel much happier with it now. Also dungoofed Saint Barbara, will put her back in later.
    Last edited by NominusAbdominus; December 29th, 2018 at 04:47 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Archer of the Wild Frontier:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name: Davy Crockett

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Strength- D
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- B
    Mana- D
    Luck- C
    NP- A

Personality
    A man of few words and conviction. He is quiet and softspoken, but has incredible conviction to do what he believes is right. When Archer commits to something, he will never back down or compromise, pushing through to the end even if it leads to his own death. Archer has a strong sense of justice and hates when the strong bully the weak, which is why he not only defended the Texans against Santa Ana but also opposed Andrew Jackson's Indian Removal Act.

However, this trait can also be a weakness for Archer as, in any conflict between the weak and the strong, he compulsively rushes to lend succor to the weak. Even if they're not actually in the right (as the Texan Revolution was tied with support for slavery), or his presence only exacerbates the issue. This isn't something Archer can change, it's just how he is.

Despite his seriousness, Archer does have a subtle but wry sense of humor. In his free time, he enjoys telling exaggerated stories of himself and his achievements, like saying he wrestled a bear barehanded or captured lightning to put in his rifle. Archer doesn't believe these tall tales and doesn't expect others to either, but just tells them to amuse himself, as if to poke fun at the mythical status he's accumulated in American culture.

If directly asked whether the legends about him are true or just tall tales, Archer will only laugh and say "That's for you to decide."

As a frontiersman, Archer greatly enjoys spending time in the rugged outdoors. Summoned in the modern age, he is deeply saddened how little territory there is that is truly untamed by the hands of man. Archer's wish on the Holy Grail is to undo the effects of deforestation and global warming, insuring unsullied nature will always exist.

Dislikes: people who don't stand by their convictions, the strong bullying the weak
    Talents: hunting, telling tall tales
    Natural Enemy: Santa Ana, Andrew Jackson

Class Skills:

Independent Action- A

The ability to sustain oneself in existence without a supply of Mana from one's Master. At this rank, Archer can linger in the world for a full week in the absense of an active contract. One of his country's most famous outdoorsmen and pioneer heroes, Archer also has many anecdotes of defying the authority of those he felt were unworthy of it. Thus he naturally warrants a high rank in this Skill.

Magic Resistance- D

Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank only Single-Action spells are nullified. Magic Resistance equivalent in degree to an amulet that rejects magical energy. Archer was born in the modern age, well after the erosion of mystery. In spite of this, due to the many folk legends sprouting around Archer, he boasts a higher resistance than would a purely mundane hero.

Personal Skills:

Rifle Creation- B

An offshoot of Bow And Arrow Creation. This Skill allows Archer to form rifles from his own Mana. Each rifle can only be fired once, so Archer generally favors a strategy of firing one, discarding it and immediately summoning a new one in a rhythmic fashion. Despite the similarities, resemblance to a certain 'magical girl' from a popular anime series is surely no more than a coincidence.

Battle Continuation- B

The ability to continue combat while injured, and emerge alive from even the roughest scrapes. At this rank, Archer can keep fighting after sustaining mortal wounds, but will still perish in the end from amassed battle damage. In the legend of his last stand at the Alamo, Archer was said to have fought against against the Mexican soldiers to his dying breath, managing to kill 21 of them before finally perishing from his wounds.

Pioneer Hero- EX

The greatest hero of pioneer legends, he has arguably become more myth than man. This Skill gives Archer access to Skills derived from any of the feats attributed to him. Beast Slayer, Mana Burst (Lightning), Clairvoyance, Eye Of The Mind (False) and others can be displayed at B~A+ rank proficiency. However, only one ability can be granted at a time.

Child Of Nature (False)- C

A Skill that represents one as born from and belonging to the Reverse Side of the World. Archer never truly glimpsed the Reverse Side in life, but his way of living in harmony in nature has given him favor from some of the beings that dwell there. Archer gains a rank-up to his parameters apart from Luck and Mana while fighting in regions untamed by the hands of man.

This Skill also lets Archer replenish a small portion of his health and magical energy for every five turns he spends there.

Noble Phantasms
    Remember The Alamo
    Last Bloodied Defense Of Liberty

Type: Anti-Army

A recreation of Archer's legendary last stand at the Alamo. This Noble Phantasm allows Archer to summon the spirits of all the troops who fought and gave their lives alongside him in that famous battle. However, due to Mana limitations Archer can only manifest the soldiers for a single turn, just long enough to fire a barrage of shots at the enemy with their rifles.

As it crystallizes the concept of a "desperate last stand", this Noble Phantasm gains damage modifiers that stack in his favor the more heavily Archer is injured and outmatched.

Comet Breaker
    Greatest Legend Of The Folk Hero

Type: Anti-Fortress

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the legend where Archer wrung the tail of Halley's Comet with his trusty lasso. Once invoked, Archer uses his Rifle Creation Skill to summon a vast quantity of rifles, fusing them together to create a gigantic rifle that towers at the size of a small building. Archer then leaps high into the air and fires the rifle downwards, launching an enormous orb of purple and bluish light that resembles a shooting star. As the "comet" hurtles toward the earth it leaves a trail of shimmering stardust in the air. Upon hitting the ground it detonates in a massive explosion of Mana that levels everything around in ten kilometres of Archer.

As this Noble Phantasm embodies a feat Archer performed in folklore rather than anything he was actually capable of in life, replicating it puts a considerable strain on his Saint Graph. Each time Archer uses this Noble Phantasm he suffers heavy self-damage from exceeding his limits, and invoking it more than once consecutively is certain to kill him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was working on a Lilith Servant, but got struck by inspiration partway through and decided this guy would be much easier to write up instead. Given Crockett's Rifle Creation Skill and second NP, you guys have no idea how badly I wanted to genderbend him and go for a Mami Tomoe FC, but in the end it just didn't suit how I imagined his character.

As always, feel free to drop by with comments and criticisms. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Archer of the Wild Frontier
    Okay, let's give this a try. Sorry if I come across too harsh, by the way. It happens.
    I like the idea of this Sheet, but I have some glaring problems.

Battle Continuation- A

The ability to continue combat while injured, and emerge alive from even the roughest scrapes. At this rank, Archer can keep fighting after sustaining multiple fatal injuries, only dying when his head is cut off or his heart pierced. In the legend of his last stand at the Alamo, Archer was said to have fought against against the Mexican soldiers to his dying breath, managing to kill 21 of them before finally perishing from his wounds.
    Considering Cu, who died to much more horrible injuries than this while taking DAYS for him to die and Shuten, who had her head chopped off and still be alive, I don't think Davy applies for A-rank at all.

Child Of Nature (False)- C

A Skill that represents one as born from and belonging to the Reverse Side of the World. Archer never truly glimpsed the Reverse Side in life, but his way of living in harmony in nature has given him favor from some of the beings that dwell there. Archer gains a rank-up to his parameters apart from Luck and Mana while fighting in regions untamed by the hands of man.

This Skill also lets Archer replenish a small portion of his health and magical energy for every five turns he spends there.
    I'd say this is more suited to a self-made skill which represents his love of nature. Also, how does goddamn Davy Crockett earn favour from the Reverse Side!? He's a normal human guy, not someone blessed by supernatural beings.

Remember The Alamo
    Last Bloodied Defense Of Liberty

Type: Anti-Army

A recreation of Archer's legendary last stand at the Alamo. This Noble Phantasm allows Archer to summon the spirits of all the troops who fought and gave their lives alongside him in that famous battle. However, due to Mana limitations Archer can only manifest the soldiers for a single turn, just long enough to fire a barrage of shots at the enemy with their rifles.

As it crystallizes the concept of a "desperate last stand", this Noble Phantasm gains damage modifiers that stack in his favor the more heavily Archer is injured and outmatched.
    Generic Army Summon is Generic.
    Also Nobu already has all the Mami-memes anyway. She's literally described as being Mami-like in KOHA-ACE.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; December 29th, 2018 at 04:58 PM.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Word of advice, don't import Servants while tired and drunk or else you mistake the "edit" button for "Post Reply" and edit out Barbara with Agustina. Ah fuck it, I'll add her back later.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Advice-seeking time

In terms of sheets length, do you guys prefer short ones or those with extensive fluff? Just asking so I could adjust my sheets in the future. Methinks my Zhang Liang sheet might have suffered from too much details
    Last edited by SleepMode; December 29th, 2018 at 05:49 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As long as it's interesting fluff then I'll read it.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you're not going to have an interesting twist to the fluff then eh.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Advice-seeking time

In terms of sheets length, do you guys prefer short ones or those with extensive fluff? Just asking so I could adjust my sheets in the future. Methinks my Zhang Liang sheet might have suffered from too much details
    That depends. A well-known figure probably needs little more than a basic summary. Someone more obscure probably requires some elaboration. There's also the fact that you can flesh out a sheet's personality section through the fluff (showing instead of telling), though this would probably require a different style of writing. I also feel its better to focus on the key points of a sheet's fluff (meaning where their abilities come from et cetera).
    I have to admit that I don't so much read as skim fluff sections myself.

What an unhelpful answer.

Blog Entries
    I tend to write super-long sheets based around GO Mats, but keep them under Spoiler Tags so people don't have to read them if they really don't want to.
    As for fluff, I enjoy as long as it's well-written and engaging. As you've probably seen from a few of my Sheets by now, I like to interpret legends into backstories, CE, personalities and dialogue examples to make what I hope is an engaging character, rather than just a list of skills, Noble Phantasms and Wikipedia lore.

However, I do still enjoy Sheets that are short. I think as long as you can be creative, then it's fine.
    One of my all-time favourite Sheets on here is Sunny's Anastasia, which doesn't have much in the way of lore, but it's still an interesting interpretation of the character, that I absolutely adore it.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I always prefer a sheet that didn't require you to check their wiki by my own. But ultra long yet uninteresting one can shoot their own foot too.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Considering Cu, who died to much more horrible injuries than this while taking DAYS for him to die and Shuten, who had her head chopped off and still be alive, I don't think Davy applies for A-rank at all.
    Davy's last stand at the Alamo is one of the most famous examples of "fighting to the bitter end" in America, so I thought that rank was fair enough. Plus Boudica also has Battle Continuation at A-rank with seemingly no other justification than her determination to fight Romans, so clearly there's some leeway in who gets it. I'll consider lowering it to B-rank though. (Which is the same level I gave Bowie).

I'd say this is more suited to a self-made skill which represents his love of nature. Also, how does goddamn Davy Crockett earn favour from the Reverse Side!? He's a normal human guy, not someone blessed by supernatural beings.
    I considered giving him an original Skill (even made one for my Squanto sheet ages ago), but I figured since there's already a similar one in canon I might as well use that. All that would really change is the name anyways.

Generic Army Summon is Generic.
    Also Nobu already has all the Mami-memes anyway. She's literally described as being Mami-like in KOHA-ACE.
    See, here I have to disagree. Davy can only summon the army for one turn, so the "barrage of shots" aspect is far more emphasized over the army itself. The army is really just an aesthetic effect. I even thought of having him just summon their rifles and not the physical army, but I decided that would be way too obviously ripping off Nobu. Also, I feel that the "gains power the more disadvantaged Davy is" helps flesh it our more.

Much thanks for the feedback, Remnant!

- - - Updated - - -

Nerfed Battle Continuation to B-rank.

Martyr of the Military

Information:
    True Name: Saint Barbara
    Class: Archer
    Source: Greek, Historical Fact(?)
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Guns, Explosives
    Dislikes: Confinement, Persistent Men

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Agility: B
    Luck: A

Biography
    Barbara was a Greek woman born in the mid-third century in Heliopolis Phoenicia and was the only daughter to a pagan named Dioscorus. Due to her beauty and youth she was locked in a tower in isolation with her only form of contact being her teachers. During this isolation from society Barbara began to wonder about the world around her, growing an interest and love for God and all the things He made. Thus she secretly became Christian, a fact she made hidden to her father.

As she grew older her father presented various men for the purpose of marriage. Angered by her father's persistence and because she wanted to keep her virginity for the Lord she warned her father but that only made him try harder by allowing her freedom and constructing a bathhouse in her name. In an act of rebellion she instead mingled with other Christians and ordered the construction of the bath house to have three windows in the guise of the Holy Trinity. When her father returned she told him of her conversion to Christianity which filled him with rage causing him to strike her down with his sword. However she managed to flee after a series of miracles protecting her from her father's wrath.

But after a shepherd sold her out, she was found, beaten and tortured in hopes of relinquishing her faith. But thanks to the miracles granted to her by God and her refusal to change her beliefs she was protected once more. Infuriated she was beheaded under the orders of her father, as punishment for this act lightning was sent down to strike her father and those involved in her execution, killing them all.

However due to dubious information and doubts behind her origin it is of debate if the person known as Saint Barbara ever existed at all hence her removal from the General Roman Calendar. She is much more well known as a person invoked against explosions, fire and lightning and even more so as the Patron Saint of miners, artillerymen and armorers with both the United States Army Field Artillery Association and United States Army Air Defense Artillery Association making an honor society in her named called the "Order of Saint Barbara" creating a distortion in her legend. As her origin as an actual "saint" is up for debate most people know her due to her association of her name with the military rather than her actual legend.

Personality
    As a servant she is innocent at heart and utilizes various military weaponry such as guns and explosives in combat due to her association to them being much more known as her origin story. However she does not mind this change seeing as in her eyes a woman who uses such weapons is considered "unladylike-like" and thus undesirable for marriage as a form of rebellion against her father. Regardless, due to her isolation for most of her life she is incredibly lacking in social awareness that her perception of what's "ladylike" is already quite different. Furthermore, because of this lack of social exposure she cannot really grasp why the image of a holy lady carrying firearms is such a foreign concept.

She doesn't necessarily have a wish for the Holy Grail but rather only desires to be summoned into the modern era to help others, spread the name of the Lord and a genuine curiosity to see the modern world for her own eyes that had influenced her so much.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Independent Action: B
    A skill of the Archer class that allows a Servant to remain in the world even with the absence of a Master or a constant supply of mana. It is a double-edged sword for a Master as it allows them to use their mana for powerful spells and can ensure their Servant can continue fighting even when they have sustained injury. However it also makes them harder to control as the need for a Master is lessened, a Command Seal the only true way of commanding them. At a rank of B Barbara can survive up to two days without mana, however this is assuming the barest amount of mana is used during that two day period.

Magic Resistance: A
    Also known as "Anti-Magic" is a skill that rejects magical based attacks made against the user and is capable of canceling spells all together. In this case due to her strong belief and unwavering piety even amidst torture she gains this skill at a very high rank. Because of this spells that are ranked A or bellow, not even High-Thaumaturgy of any kind can harm her granting her absolute protection against modern magi. However it cannot cope with the sacraments of the Church.

Personal Skills:

Martyr's Soul: C
    A skill that represents one's unwavering faith even in the face of torture and death. It takes the form of a mental protection that negates mental interference. In her past life, due to her conversion to Christianity she was pursued by her father and was tortured severely but thanks to the blessings of God she was saved numerous times in the form of miracles. However one can say that it is because of these miracles that she was not able to experience the same level of suffering as other martyrs that held their faith hence its low rank.

Sanctuary from Explosions: A+
    Due to her nature she is a person who is patronized by miners during their expeditions for safe travels and protection from explosives and her connection as a figure of worship among the military. As such she gains a defensive boost against explosive based attacks or attacks that directly damage a large area and can grant this blessing to allies near her. Due to her legend she gains a significant boost to her defensive capabilities against attacks that take the form of fire, lightning or are electric based in nature.

Divine Modern Armaments: B
    Because of a distortion of her legend and her close ties to the military as a symbol of worship she gains the ability to essentially summon and utilize "Holy Weaponry" in the form of guns, artillery and explosives for a period of time and gains sufficient knowledge to operate and maintain modern weaponry that did not exist in her time period. However as it is simply information that was implanted into her memory and not something she inherently had she does not posses the sufficient skill to use to use her weapons to the fullest.

Noble Phantasm

God's Lightning of Divine Retribution
    Pýrgos tis Varváras

(Anti-Unit): A
    Maximum Range: 2 ~ 50 *Bullet Only
    Maximum No. of Targets: 1

"Lord, give me the power to smite my enemies, let my faith in you become a bolt of wondrous inspiration. Now! Pýrgos tis Varváras!"

The manifestation of Saint Barbara's legend that has been distorted heavily due to her association with the military. It would've taken the form of a large tower with three windows an iconic symbol throughout her modern depictions. Instead however it takes the form of an extremely large holy rifle that towers over her with three long barrels. Regardless of its form it still functions the same as a representation of the struggles and hardships Barbara endured to preserve her faith, her constant will to rebel against her father's wishes and the numerous miracles that helped save her on her journey.

When utilized it fires off three powerful holy shells at high-velocity at the target making it difficult to anticipate and deflect. The power it gives of is due to it harnessing the energies of the divine lightning that struck down Barbara's father and her torturers with the bullets themselves having electrical properties that bypass protection from "Non-Divinities" as while Saint Barbara and the gun aren't divine in nature the bullets themselves are as it was God himself that created and targeted the bolt at Barbara's enemies and not Barbara herself.

On a True Name Release, Barbara fires the gun with a high speed bullet and "marks" those she hits as the skies part and the original bolt of lightning from her legend that delivered justice returns to smite the target in a flash of righteous fury. Once marked it is impossible for one to escape the justice delivered by God as the bolt will always strike the location of the targeted Servant regardless of distance though it is possible to dodge the initial bullet intended for marking. This aspect of the Noble Phantasm however will only work on those that Barbara considers "enemies" or threats to her existence. If forced to target a friend or ally via usage of a Command Seal the initial bullet will still hit but the following lightning shall not.

Others:

Bond Lines

~General~​

[Summoned]: "Pleased to meet you, I am Servant Archer, may the journey ahead be ever filled with miracles."

[Likes]: "My interests? Other than the Lord, I was so alone in that tower I didn't really get the leisure of things such as 'hobbies'...Oh! But I do enjoy cleaning these guns of mine, it's quite a soothing past time if I were to be honest."

[Dislikes]: "I know it is not saintly to harbor hate but people who keep hounding you, never knowing when to quit really rile up my nerves! Ugh, now I'm reminded of father..."

[The Holy Grail]: "Is it truly alright to fight for such a holy relic? I doubt the Lord would approve such needless bloodshed."

~Bond Lines~​

[Bond Level 1]: "Though it might be selfish, the thought of people praying and asking me for help to the point I was considered fit for the Throne of Heroes... It truly is a wondrous blessing to know you're being counted on."

[Bond Level 2]: "Going around and seeing new places is such a fun thing to do! Much better than that stupid old tower I was stuck in, honestly... I don't know how anyone could continue in a place like that."

[Bond Level 3]: "Though it was strange at first, these modern weapons are just so interesting and fun to use! I especially adore the sound when you squeeze the trigger and then-" "Ah, is there something wrong Master, you look scared. Did I do something wrong?"

[Bond Level 4]: "Lalala~" "Ah Master! You seemed to have caught me doing routine maintenance on my weapons. It's such a relaxing thing to do, time just seems to fly when I'm doing it. If you want I can invite you over and we can clean guns together! Wouldn't that be fun?"

[Bond Level 5]: "My summoning and these weapons... I think I realize now that I'm not anymore the same girl who was stuck in that tower all those years ago. Yes, this is proof of my independence from my father and now I have the power to make a difference, not just for me but for everyone else! Could this also be a miracle in disguise!?"

~Servant Interaction~​

[Saint Martha/Saint George/Jeanne d'Arc]: "I'm surprised...I-I didn't know that Saints harbored such skill and power on the battlefield. Could these guns of mine perhaps be a prerequisite for Sainthood?!"

[Lancelot (Berserker)]: "I knight with guns? It seems we are kindred spirits him and I. Perhaps he would be willing to impart to me some of his techniques? He seemed quite masterful, especially with that jet of his."

[Abigail Williams] "What an adorable young child, and well-versed in religion too. Such innocence...I have the sudden urge to protect her! Don't worry, what fate befell on me shall never happen to you, mark my words!"

Craft Essence

Chained Tower of Barbara

It is said that Saint Barbara's iconic symbol is a tower with three windows that she is chained too. Though for some reason she is always depicted as outside the tower rather than in. That is because that even when she is free from the place that confines her she is still "chained" for what truly binds her is not the tower itself but the visions of her father. One can even say that the "true" tower in Barbara's case is not the tower she was confined to but her father, as he is a man that does not actually care for her well-being, seeing her as a mere canvas to project his wish and desires.

For it is that reason, that perception that he had of his own daughter that made him flew into such a rage on that faithful day when she made her religion public. For what good is a painting that paints itself? With no care of what you want and what you envision. Yet Barbara was not a painting but a person and so God gave her a chance to be truly "free" from the tower that had trapped her for so long, even if only for a little bit.

To Barbara that time she spent running were the happiest days of her life as it was at that moment she was truly a human being not bound to the whims of another with no more chains holding her down. Even as she fled for life from her wrathful father, those short lived moments she had running away as she held true to her beliefs... Those moments were greater than anything she could ever think to wish for from the Holy Grail.

Notes
    And a third one- what I already did this. Don't be stupid people and edit out a Servant like I did. Yep. This idiot right here. Anywau there's one more Servant I'd like to carry over from SB and that'll be the last of it. Wanna keep from exclusivity you know? This last one's going to be kinda weird so I wonder how it's going to be...

Carefree Girl of the Staff

Information:
    True Name: Ritsuka Fujimaru
    Possessing Hero: Sun Wukong
    Class: Lancer
    Source: China, Chinese Mythology / Chaldea, Nasuverse (AU)
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Attribute: Sky
    Armament: Staff
    Dislikes: Suffering

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B / EX
    Agility: A
    Luck: C

Biography
    A girl who's past and life is shrouded by mystery, seemingly been born and raised completely inside Chaldea grounds. Her existence is that of an anomaly, a person who has essentially taken in the Saint Graph of a Heroic Spirit into her body. She is the world's very first stable Demi-Servant who made a contract with a no-named Magus who saved her life from the sabotage attack against Chaldea: Mash Kyrielight, ultimately awakening the Heroic Spirit within her.

In truth she is an artificially made magus known created specifically to become the host of a Heroic Spirit's soul. Performing countless tests on her by orders of Chadlea's late founder Marisbilly Animusphere. Though they had managed to summon the spirit of Sun Wukong one of if not the greatest hero in Chinese mythology and legend he didn't approve of the cruel testing they had done to Ritsuka. He would bind his spirit to Ritsuka Fujimaru but refuse to awaken, not willing to comply with Chaldea's philosophy only willing to lend his aid when he thought the time was right.

Personality
    Ritsuka Fujimaru's personality is that of an energetic, high-spirited girl. She is incredibly social due to the fact that for most of her life she had lived in total isolation from the majority of human society and wishes to meet and greet everyone new that comes into Chaldea may they be human or Servant. She is carefree and more often than not has a mischievous side, pulling pranks on the various staff members using her newfound shapeshifting powers (most of the time Romani) for her own personal amusement. When the chips are down however she is a person of strong will and a solid moral compass, refusing to see the people around her get hurt. It is because of this that her Master Mash Kyrielight seems to hold a great deal of respect for her, in part due to her strong sense of justice and the other due to the fact that she is older seeing her as a "Senpai" figure despite her being the Master and Ritsuka being her Servant.

This however though a genuine aspect of her personality also serves as a mask to hide her troubled past. As she doesn't have long to live the reason for her upbeat personality is born from an intense desire to leave a strong mark on the world before she passes on. To be a remembered not as a person who feared her approaching death but someone who enjoyed the life given to her, no matter how short it may be.

As a Servant she fights using her signature weapon, the shapeshifting staff "Chaldean Cudgel" this is not its true name however but the name given to it by Olga Marie Animusphere as due to her not knowing who the Heroic Spirit that resides within her is and by extension the True Name of her own Noble Phantasm it has degraded in power. Its true name is "Ruyi Jingu Bang"

She has no wish for the Holy Grail, simply living and waking up everyday is enough of a blessing to her. She is also not the kind of someone who would wish for the Holy Grail to extend her lifespan no matter how much she may want it as she has already accepted her fate as due to her artificial nature she was only given a rough eighteen-year lifespan, in which she is already eighteen-years of age as to her it is more important to live a fulfilling life than to live a long one, a concept even Sun Wukong himself finds difficult to grasp. It is simply a miracle that she is still alive though some of that may be attributed to Wukong's existence within her.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Also known as "Anti-Magic" is a skill that rejects magical based attacks made against the user capable of canceling spells all together if the rank is high enough. Due to Sun Wukong reaching enlightenment in the end of his Journey to the West and achieving Buddhahood and earning the title of "Victorious-Fighting Buddha", as a Demi-Servant with him inside her Ritsuka is granted a Magic Resistance of A allowing her to nullify the effects of even High-Thaumaturgy, granting her complete invincibility to a majority of modern magi.

Possession Inheritance: ---
    A unique skill that all Demi-Servants have, A Succeed Phantasm. It gives one of the skills that the possessing Heroic Spirit owns and is inherited in a self-taught manner. In Ritsuka's case it is "Five-Limbs Martial Arts" a unique fighting style catering to those with as the name implies, five limbs. In the case of Ritsuka Fujimaru who has two arms, two legs and a tail it is a technique that maximizes the amount of actions the body can do in a short amount of time. It is said to be a very balanced way of fighting favoring not strength or speed but rather complimenting one's shortcoming and minimizing exploitable weaknesses.

Personal Skills:

Divinity: D
    A skill that acts as a measurement of one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. At the end of his journey, Sun Wukong had reached enlightenment became a Divine Spirit and is worshiped as an immortal deity and sometimes is revered as the "God of the Monkeys" due to his status as the Monkey King making this skill ranked at EX. However as he is merely inhabiting the body of Ritsuka Fujimaru who is not a Divine Spirit but a Demi-Servant who considers herself first and foremost human and at the beginning unaware of the divine origins of the spirit inhabiting her the ranked has dropped down considerably to that of D instead. After her realization of Sun Wukong as the one possessing her however it ranks up to B.

Golden Eyes of Flame: A
    Known as the Huoyan-Jinjing or the "Golden Gaze Fiery Eyes" is a unique type of Mystic Eyes that Sun Wukong obtained after he survived being stuck in a crucible by Laozi to be turned into an elixir, being exposed to samadhi fire for 49 days. Due to her existence as a Demi-Servant Ritsuka can perceive evil no matter what form, able to immediately discern a target's evil intent or learn if a Servant is of the Evil Alignment and gain a bonus to perception checks made against those Servants. However it comes at the drawback of her eyes being very irritable to smoke. It also has the side-effect of turning Ritsuka's eye color to a "Golden Yellow" but as her natural eye color was already very close to that to begin with it is not very noticeable.

Transformations of the Monkey King: C
    A heightened form of Shapeshifting. In his lifetime Sun Wukong was said to be a master in the art of shapeshifting and transformation, capable of turning himself into almost any form including his own gender, he had used to turn into various animals a technique called Shen Wai Shen Fa. So great is his ability to transform that he can even individually transform parts of his body, most notably his hair into both animate and inanimate forms and can even clone himself to aid in combat. However his limitations lie in that he cannot alter or clone his tail in anyway making it easy to distinguish the real from the fake. Despite being a Demi-Servant, Ritsuka's ability to transform is limited most likely due to her factor as a human and unlike Sun Wukong possesses less hair overall. As such transformations can be difficult to maintain without proper focus and she can only manifest two fighting clones at a time. This ability also gives her a powerful prehensile tail that is capable of lifting her from the ground in suspension and grasp objects acting as an additional arm or limb.

Undying Battle: EX
    The unique skill of Sun Wukong synonymous with his legend as the undying and immortal Monkey King, born from him removing his name from the Book of Life and Death, consuming the Peaches of Immortality and Pills of Longevity and having survived the countless executions during his capture in heaven from dismemberment to being beheaded. To Ritsuka it is a skill even she doesn't fully grasp. Unaware of its true nature thinking of it to be merely Battle Continuation at a high rank. In truth it is a skill beyond Battle Continuation that under the most ideal circumstances allows one to survive no matter the fatality of their wounds and act as if they were in perfect condition and grant immunity to the forceful infliction of the concept of death. The only limitations this skill has is Ritsuka's will to keep fighting, as long as her will remains intact even if the very concept of her being is completely destroyed she can continue to fight. If her will falters however the skill ranks down, becoming completely sealed if her will to fight vanishes. In essence it is a skill tied directly to the endurance of Ritsuka Fujimaru's willpower and not a passive overcoming of fatal wounds like Battle Continuation.

Noble Phantasm

Perception of Immaterial Reality
    Chaldean Cudgel

(Anti-Unit) : D
    Maximum No. of Targets: 1

"True Name, variation accepted. Eat this!"

The Noble Phantasm of Ritsuka Fujimaru using her instincts before Ritsuka learned its True Name and the identity of the Heroic Spirit inhabiting her: Sun Wukong. It was simply called "Chaldean Cudgel: Perception of Immaterial Reality" given the name "Chaldea" by the late Olga Marie Animusphere due to her wish to witness the future of mankind, appearing as a simple black iron staff. Though it is quite heavy Ritsuka is able to carry it easily with one arm, seemingly unaffected by its weight describing it as "Like a feather". Though it is said at its true power to be incredibly strong it has degraded to a Rank of D due to it being invoked with a name that is not its own. Regardless it retains its original ability to extend tremendously in height, increasing its weight and slamming at the opponent at remarkable speeds.

Golden Rod of Unattainable Height
    Ruyi Jingu Bang

(Anti-Heaven): A++
    Range: N/A
    Maximum No. of Targets: 100

"The staff that grows past the heavens going beyond the land of truth and enlightenment, our will is strong, witness our immortal resolve! Ruyi Jingu Bang"​

The legendary shapeshifting staff that Sun Wukong obtained from the submerged kingdom of Ao Guang "The Dragon King of the Eastern Seas" in which he was its destined master, originally used by Yu the Great to measure the depth of the water after the Great Flood. Upon the realization of its True Name the staff in compliance to Ritsuka returns back to the form it assumed in its prime, being a red steel staff with golden hoops on either end. In its true form it becomes a manifestation of Wukong's legend as the "Havoc of Heaven" the one who alone managed to fight against the Army of Heaven, defeating over a hundred thousand Celestial Warriors, all twenty-eight constellations, the Buddhist gods, the Four Heavenly Kings and even the Third Lotus Princess herself: Nezha before he was captured and subjected to torture. After escaping from his fate to be turned into an elixir by Laozi he continued to defeat hundreds more before Buddha finally imprisoned him.

Now knowing the truth of the hero possessing her she is granted access to all of its abilities, such as being able to further manipulate its form. She is now capable of even reducing its size though its average weight will never decrease bellow 8.1 tons, and can channel her transformation powers into it making her capable of creating multiple copies of the staff allowing her to at maximum essentially triple-wield: Two in her arms and one used by her tail. It is also said to be capable of destroying binds and locks that are magical in nature with ease, regardless of the level of Magecraft or the power of the magic involved. Most notably however is its capability of inflicting additional damage to Divine Spirits, Servants with the skill Divinity or those with the Sky attribute as per Wukong's legend.

On a proper True Name Release Ritsuka raises the staff into the air as it rapidly begins to grow upwards in size, its end unseen and seemingly infinite as the staff surpasses the heights of heaven itself, going beyond the reach attained by those of the divine. Once grown there is no where that Ritsuka's intended target can hide as the staff shall simply extend further to reach their location. It is said to be capable of reaching through all kinds of barriers, even if one where to hide inside a Bounded Field or Reality Marble the staff shall relentlessly seek its target out before Ritsuka slams the staff down with incredible force enough to create a massive explosion just from the mere impact alone causing a large tremor in the surrounding area, crushing the target to the point where little remains. However as it is simply "passing through" and not "breaking" the Bounded Field or Reality Marble, it is incapable of destroying their likes, having the same effect against them as the standard Noble Phantasm.

Others:

Bond Lines

~General~​

[Summoned]: "Demi-Servant Ritsuka Fujimaru ready to assist Master!...is what I would say if I was actually summoned." *Giggles*

[Likes]: "What I like? Having a life worth living...yeah I'd like that..."

[Dislikes]: "There's not really anything unique in the things I dislike, so the same as everyone else's I guess?"

[The Holy Grail]: "My job is to get that thing back and return it where it belongs! C'mon let's do our best Mash."

~Bond Lines~

[Bond Level 1]:
    "What's the outside world like? The one you lived in I mean... I've been cooped up in Chaldea so long it's hard to imagine what life is out there, is it more of the same or is everything different?

[Bond Level 2]: "Every victory we get closer to our goal, but it sometimes comes with it a few sacrifices... But, I think it's important we press forward. for the people before us we better make sure their efforts weren't in vain.

[Bond Level 3]: "Despite everything I'm really glad I got to go on this adventure with you Mash. When I'm with you it feels like there's this whole new meaning in my life that I just can't describe. If it's okay...I want to make more experiences like that!"

[Bond Level 4]: "Just a little more and soon we'll put an end to Solomon's scheme and our adventure together will end as well... Let's do this one more time...Master"

[Bond Level 5]: "The time we've spent together and the battles we faced. No matter what, it was all worth it becomes I was with you...and that's something no wish from the Holy Grail will be able to match. Let's go Mash, we still got a lot to do after all!

~Servant Interaction~

[Xuanzang Sanzang]: "Why is it when I look at her I feel so...nostalgic? You went on an adventure with her didn't you Mash, can you tell me what it was like?"

[Tamamo no Mae]:
    "I wonder if she'll be willing to help me with my transformations? Roman's a good guinea pig and all but if I'm going to get better I'll need advice from the experts if I have any hope of improving."

[Nezha]: "Oooooh! Just looking at her makes my blood pump as if I'm ready for anything! For some reason...I have this sudden urge to spar!"

Notes
    And that's all of them! At least the ones that I'm willing to carry over. Everything after this is gonna be new content. Anyway you ever wake up with a weird idea and said "fuck it?" cause this is the result. Don't really know how you'd categorize this as technically speaking Mash is her own thing and not Galahad so...Others maybe?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Santa Claus
    Class: Striker
    True Name: Santa Claus
    Source: Historical fact
    Origin: Finland
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 187 cm
    Weight: 251.2 kg
    Theme: INTENSE CHRISTMAS! by FalKKonE

Strength: A
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: C
    Luck: E
    Mana: EX
    NP: A++

Skills
    Class skills

Independent Manifestation: C
    Santa is a confirmed existence across all Christmas. No matter what, he’ll manifest and travel around the world to give presents during the Holy Night.

Natural Weapon: D
    The skill of the Striker class. Bonuses are applied to checks corresponding to unarmed fighting depending on the rank. Since this is a poorly fitting class for Santa, the rank is low.

Because he's based on a saint and he’s the incarnation of Christmas’ spirit, Santa possesses a very high rank of resistance.

Riding: EX
    Can make any kind of vehicle fly, even if it shouldn’t be able to do so.

Personal skills

Saint’s Gift: EX

The nature of someone who entices people’s hearts by becoming Santa. Of course, since he’s the original, the rank is EX.

Snacks near the Christmas Tree: D
    Santa’s favorite food: milks and cookies. Leave some next to the tree so he can recover energies.

The Jingle Bell: EX
    The Father Christmas isn’t involved in the filling of the naughty list. As a Striker, he brings punishment to the
    Grinch
    naughty
    who have lost sight of their jolliness.

Noble Phantasm

Merryland Smash
    Break their face with fists of holy

Type: Anti-Naughty
    Range: 1
    Maximum number of targets: 1 Grinch

Santa’s ultimate blow. A deadly punch loaded with all of Santa Claus’ Christmas spirit that is further strengthened by gathering the desires and hopes of children from all over the world. Being that Santa can be considered the embodiment of the concept of “merry” created by man, it’s safe to assume that the power output of this attack grazes the level of a Divine Spirit.

A lethal technique birthed in order to defeat the Evil of Christmas that is the Grinch, this Noble Phantasm is specialized against those who are considered
    evil
    naughty
    by Santa’s own sense of justice.

Character
    First person pronoun: わし (washi)
    Second person pronoun: あなた (anata) / 少年 (shōnen) / 少女 (shōjo)
    Third person pronoun: あの少年 (ano shōnen) / あの少女 (ano shōjo)

Personality

Good ol’ Santa. An old man with a kind heart that loves making children happy. The embodiment of Christmas and of all that is merry. But because he’s been summoned under the Striker class, he has become tougher in attitude, as well as in body.

With his characteristic round belly having been forged and transformed into abs of steel, Santa’s image has become more similar to that of a superhero, and he has decided to make honor to that image now that he is a Servant. Bringing down those who are naughty with his fist of jolly, and blessing the good ones with smiles and presents, he’s the merriest hero of justice around.

But even Santa has something to be worried about. Having been unable to fulfill his role as Father Christmas for four years, and having had others do his job in his place, Santa has been seriously considering retiring. He knows that those who have replaced him have done a good job, so he’s leaving his role in good hands, but it’s hard to say goodbye to what you have been doing your entire life.

Treatment with the Master

Because Santa can only be summoned under very specific circumstances and only by a Master with a good heart, the Master-Servant relationship won’t be troubling. With the Master that has been in charge of saving humanity, the relation will be exceptionally good.

In the case of having been summoned by a child, there’s the possibility of Santa acting like a grandfather to them. But that doesn’t mean that they’ll receive more and/or better presents on Christmas. Santa must be just and fair.

Dialogue examples
    “Ho ho ho! What’s wrong, youngster? Didn’t you expect Santa to be summoned like this?”

“How did I become this strong, you ask? Ho ho ho! I have to carry this heavy sack every year, so I must be strong!”

“Protein shakes? Don’t be stupid! These muscles only need milk and cookies!”

“These fists of mine are brimming with merry spirit… I feel like with this strength, I could defeat the Grinch or whatever enemy appears. Let’s go, youngster! To save mankind! To save Christmas!”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

The old man that represents Christmas. A worldwide famous figure based on the Finnish saint Nicholas that delivers presents to children the night before the 25th of December. His characteristic traits are: red and white clothes, a big and round belly, a white beard, and a laughter that sounds like “ho ho ho”.

Having been created by mankind’s collective consciousness as the crystallization of the concept of “merry”, Santa Claus is almost like a Divine Spirit created by man. As long as there are humans that believe in Christmas, Santa Claus won’t die. Because of this, summoning him as a Servant is practically impossible, but…

During a time, mankind was wiped out. Without humanity, there was no way that Christmas could be celebrated, and because of that, there was no reason for Santa to exist, and he ceased activity. However, there was still a survivor, a Master that, for a few years, continued celebrating Christmas in the company of Heroic Spirits. Deep in his slumber, the spirit of that Master was able to reach Santa and awaken him. Yes, it was still too early for Santa to die. Even if it was only a single person, that merry spirit would give him a reason to not give up. Perhaps it was already too late to return to be the Father of Christmas, but he could protect that spirit that made him continue living. That’s why, only to that Master, Santa became able to be summoned as a Servant.

Related characters

Santa Servants
    Ho ho ho! You all have done an excellent job replacing me these years! You are very good girls!

Children

Tell me. Have you been good this year? Ho ho ho! I know you have! Ask me for whatever present you want!

King Hassan
    A fellow old man that also acts guided by a bell. Santa would like to have a go at him.

Beasts
    This feeling… Don’t tell me that the Grinch is near!

Here's your buff Santa, Royd. It's a bit too late for Christmas, but the intention is what counts, right?
    Now we only need a Beast Grinch.

Blog Entries
    “Towards the endless void… I shall carry forth all that is good in this world.”

Class: Voyager
    Identity: Voyager 1
    Origin: Historical Facts
    Region: Interstellar Space
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Star

PARAMETERS
    STR: D
    END: A+
    AGL: A+
    MGI: D
    LCK: EX
    NP: EX

A vessel embarking on a voyage towards the ocean of stars for eternity, she represents the goodwill of a species recently emerging to be a space-faring civilization, ready to leave the planet that birthed them. Travelling through the endless void of the interstellar medium—beyond the sun’s embrace—she carries with her a record, a song, a greeting from planet Earth, a proof of humanity’s existence—like a child lost in the dark saying “Hello? Is anyone there?”

Class Skill
    Voyager of the Stars: E
    One of the two Class Skills of the Voyager-class Servant, the other being Voyager of the Storm. It is the ability to pilot vessels recognized as starships—vessels capable of interstellar travel. Because of her unique nature, the additional ability which this Skill requires is replaced by her Personal Skill Wanderer of the Endless Void.

Disregarding the eternity required for her to reach other stars, Voyager 1 is the first object made by mankind to pass through the heliosphere—the sun’s embrace—and reach the interstellar medium, the space between stars.

Personal Skills
    Pioneer of the Stars: EX
    A Unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". The first man-made object to leave the solar system into interstellar space, Voyager 1 represents humanity’s advent as a species who is now mature enough to leave a physical trace into the stars. She, along with her twin, are vessels which carries with them humanity’s hope and goodwill, serving as a proof of humanity existence to whoever discovers them.

Wanderer of the Endless Void: A
    A Skill denoting a lonely existence destined to wander the dark and cold void for eternity—thus freed from any and all matters happening in the world. Its effects are similar to the Skill Independent Manifestation, in which it grants resistance towards “instant death” and “time manipulation”.

Even if it requires millions, or billions of years, she can never stop her voyage, her search for an audience, who might be willing to listen to the song of earth, through the ocean of stars and the endless void between them.

Blessing from the Edge of the Universe: D
    A Skill denoting one’s existence as a being from a “distant edge of the universe”, imbuing them with the mysterious power of the dark energy. In effect, with a successful luck check one can increase the range needed for an attack to reach oneself by distorting the space-time itself with dark energy. Voyager 1 receives this Skill by being the current holder of “the most distant man-made vessel”.

Noble Phantasm
    Golden Record
    Eternal Song of Humanity
    Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-World
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the U.S.
    “We cast this message into the cosmos. It is likely to survive a billion years into the future, when our civilization is profoundly altered and the surface of the earth may be vastly changed. Of the two hundred billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy, some, perhaps many, may have inhabited planets and space faring civilizations. If one such civilization intercepts Voyager and can understand these recorded contents, here is our message. This is a present from a small, distant world. A token of our sounds, our science, our images, our music, our thoughts and our feelings. We are attempting to survive our time, so we may live into yours. We hope someday, having solved the problems we face, to join a community of galactic civilizations. This record represents our hope and our determination and our goodwill in a vast and awesome universe.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan
    “Perhaps the record will never be intercepted. Perhaps no one in five billion years will ever come upon them. Five billion years is a long time. In five billion years, all human beings will have become extinct or evolved into other beings, none of our artifacts will have survived on Earth, the continents will have become unrecognizably altered or destroyed, and the evolution of the Sun will have burned the Earth to a crisp or reduced it to a whirl of atoms—far from home, untouched by these remote events, the Voyagers, bearing the memories of a world that is no more, will fly on.”
    The Golden Record, a gold-plated audio-visual disc serving as both humanity’s cosmic message in a bottle for any intelligent extraterrestrial species, and a time capsule for human species, both of which it represents all that is good with mankind and the Earth. It is a greeting from humanity, representation of the collective wisdom and achievement the human civilization, of human as a species, of the beauty of Earth and a celebration of the awesomeness of life.

As a Noble Phantasm, the Golden Record is manifested as a musical instrument, a golden guitar. Activating this Noble Phantasm, Voyager sings a song—a song of life, a song of Earth, a song of humanity. In essence, as long as the song is playing, everything within the range of which this song can be heard will be endowed with the concept of “Earth”, “human” and “life”. A world will have “the laws of Earth” imposed upon it; and an alien being, a monstrous being, or perhaps even a divine being, will have “the emotion of human”, the quality of being a “human” enforced to them; and a lifeless being will temporarily manifest a soul, though this particular effect can only be applied to two beings—one is herself. These qualities of which this Noble Phantasm represents are the reason why Voyager 1 as a Servant is manifested as a living human girl.

Description and Personality
    Upon summoning, Voyager 1 will look almost exactly as one would imagine the space probe would be as a Servant—a quiet, soulless automaton. But as soon as one manually plays the Golden Record, activating her Noble Phantasm, she, thanks to the effects of the Noble Phantasm, will evolve into a beautiful woman, modeling herself as a daughter of the man who contributed the most in her conception, Carl Sagan, who she regards as her own father.

Extremely optimistic and caring, she is also melancholic and seems to prefer to be alone, lost in thought. Her wish is that humanity and Earth will survive long enough to become a truly interstellar species, and that human themselves will be the first one to discover her.

-------

First got this idea from Skull’s Beethoven was an Alien Spy sheet, got the motivation to finally put it together thanks to Fate/Requiem.
    Last edited by 34; December 30th, 2018 at 07:55 AM. Reason: typos

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Voyager is now a waifu. Noice. By the way, there seems to be a problem with the formatting.