Page 726 of 858 FirstFirst ... 226626676716721724725726727728731736776826 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,520 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Yes your Red hiding Wood is indeed neat !Respekt ! out of return what is your oppinion of my Mothman,Wizard ?
    Well, I would agree with Reaper on a lot of things. Especially lowering the Agility. A+ is the same as Achilles and he is supposed to be the fastest Servant of any era, so that seems a bit too fast for just the Mothman. The skills all seem like they are ranked way too high and I don't understand where the levitation skill comes from or why is allows the Mothman to manipulate the air around it. Also, could you please explain the whole Demon attriubute thing, because I have no idea what that is.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Creative, cute, and cool. 10/10

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Mothman: A decent attempt despite the grammar problems, and the obscure legend tying him in with Cornstalk is creative and researched well.
    However I do have some suggestions.

First, for a Modern Day Servant, his Stats are way too high. I know he's a monster but he wasn't really known in legend for being strong. I'd drop all his ranks by one, except for MAG and LCK. Maybe AGI too.
    Next, his Mystic Eye is way too OP and I'm left wondering why it can do stuff like absorb electricity, create [Mana Burst] attacks or give him random Skills. IIRC even Shiki's EX rank eyes only do one thing: See Lines.
    I like his [Levitation] and [Messenger] Skills though. I would suggest lowering a rank fo each of them, since the effects provided don't really seem A-ranked.
    Also, his Noble Phantasm is...pretty alright. I do think that by lowering the ranking to a B and removing the Mystery gathering it would work better overall and be more compact by making him stronger the more people deny his existence (which would also justify his higher stats as well.)
    As of right now, it seems to consist of about four completely different effects which could just be their own Noble Phantasms.

Finally, why is he a Rider? I think he'd work better as an Assassin especially since he'd have A+ [Presence Concealment] which works well with his NP and the [Disengage] Skill.
    That's all the feedback I can give right now though.
    It's limited but I'm not really very good at this...
    But, I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!

Little Red: Okay, this is just too cute! I love the idea that she's insane like that. It works so well.
    First thnks for the Feedback

As for the stats i have tried to make them not to high after my Evaluation.

About the absorb electricity ,the Mana Busrt aswell as the Information erasure i can explain it although it my be a stretch;It was noted in several cases that ist presence does disturb electricity as that they emitted high piitched unnormal Sound and one old tube tv even exploded which i stretched into a more violently acting Galvanism ,Mana burst due to that it were often seen on a couple cases were there were with it associated red lightnings/"Lights" ,About the Informations erasure it is rooted out of the eyewitness acounts that the experiences of the Encounters were more terryfying as the Encounter self also had theysaid they had Blackouts /loss of time,thus indicate a form of Memory Alteration.

About his skills why does they look for you not A-rank like ?

What do you mean with four different effects the "Through this noblphantasm is Mothman capable of construct a new Body in a way like the Daemons of the old Age .Unlike of a Heroic spirit does this Evil spirit gains ist power not from fame or aknowledgement instead does make it the Denial and Doubt of the Humans make him stronger . It basically ride the Rumors and mount its own Facade…" Segment is basically a summary of the first ,abbout the Blackmen have i thought that it would be not enough for makig into a own Noblephantasm but okay i think About this Point,aswell as to readjust the Parameters.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 3rd, 2019 at 03:45 PM. Reason: type errors
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries

About the absorb electricity ,the Mana Busrt aswell as the Information erasure i can explain it although it my be a stretch;It was noted in several cases that ist presence does disturb as that they emitted high piitched unnormal Sound and one old tube tv even exploded which i stretched into a more violently acting Galvanism ,Mana burst due to that it were often seen on a couple cases were there were with it associated red lightnings/"Lights" ,About the Informations erasure it is rooted out of the eyewitness acounts that the experiences of the Encounters were more terryfying as the Encounter self also had theysaid they had Blackouts /loss of time,thus inicate a form of Memory lteration.

About his skills why does they look for you not A-rank like ?

What do you mean with four different effects the "Through this noblphantasm is Mothman capable of construct a new Body in a way like the Daemons of the old Age .Unlike of a Heroic spirit does this Evil spirit gains ist power not from fame or aknowledgement instead does make it the Denial and Doubt of the Humans make him stronger . It basically ride the Rumors and mount its own Facade…" Segment is basically a summary of the first ,abbout the Blackmen have i thought that it would be not enough for makig into a own Noblephantasm but okay i think About this Point,aswell as to readjust the Parameters.
    A Mystic Eye can't do all that at once. Cybele [from the Age of the Gods] is the only one which does multiple stuff, like turning people to stone, summoning Bloodfort and firing Pandemonium Cetus. Even then, they share similar effects overall. But normal Mystic Eyes can only do one thing but really, really good. You could just change this to a [Disturbing Existence] skill that function like [Oni Kind Demon] as a catch-all, honestly.

Well, even A rank [Levitation] would easily, easily let you out speed a police car I'd imagine. Saber with B-rank AGI is faster than that (I think...)

As for your Noble Phantasm, it not only makes him stronger by being ignored, gives him a foggy aura and changes his body and appearance at will, it also:
    Makes Phantoms appear.
    Allow him to give his Master his attributes.
    Swaps places with his Master at will and then creates a territory.
    That is a LOT.

I would suggest separating the Phantoms into their own NP and axe the Master stuff out.
    You could also move the territory creation and body changing parts into their own NP's as well, since Rider's generally have 3 NP's anyway.

Demon is not an attribute either. It doesn't exist at all. There is only Human, Earth, Heaven, Star and Beast. Just leave him as Earth.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; January 2nd, 2019 at 05:33 PM.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    Well, I would agree with Reaper on a lot of things. Especially lowering the Agility. A+ is the same as Achilles and he is supposed to be the fastest Servant of any era, so that seems a bit too fast for just the Mothman. The skills all seem like they are ranked way too high and I don't understand where the levitation skill comes from or why is allows the Mothman to manipulate the air around it. Also, could you please explain the whole Demon attriubute thing, because I have no idea what that is.
    I have now lowered the Parameters,like the A+ to B+ .The Levitation came from that it was described as to citate the eye witnesses:
    "it was able to fly effortlesly at the Speed with a highspeed car aswell that it "shooted" into the sky with hardly a wing beat as such have i searched for coresponding parannormal phenomens that could explain it > Levitation.

The Demon Attribute is due to that it is quite the most obvious choice of describe it du to its no human and iit cant be directle atested as Animal also can it not be called Phantasmal in the direct scense,=last/most possible describtion =Demon, or in orther words it is a demon in one sense.

"True" Face
    Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Ruler
    True Name: Osiris
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Egypt

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B+
    AGI: C+
    MGI: A+
    LCK: D
    NP: EX

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'.

Riding: -
    Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

Never associated with a mount in life, the only thing Osiris is capable of “riding” now is the BYBLOS unit.

Personal Skills:
    Alchemy (Atlas): EX
    A branch of the Alchemy magecraft theory used in Atlas Academy. Unlike regular alchemy, which focuses on the conversion of material, Atlasian Alchemy focuses on the conversion of phenomena.

The magecraft of Memory Partition (Seven Partitions) and Thought Acceleration are encoded into the very cells and organs of Saber’s body, courtesy of his wife Isis, the originator of the Titan’s Pit style of alchemy. The ideal of Atlasian alchemy is realized through Osiris’ body, he’s far closer to a pseudo-spiritron computer replicating a soul than a living being.

Imperial Privilege: EX
    Imperial Privilege is an ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired.

The divine ancestor is almighty. The rank in this Skill reflects Osiris’ position as the first of all pharaohs. For Osiris, his relevant Skills are Riding, swordsmanship, fine arts, Charisma, Military Tactics, and a truly diverse set of other things. Because of the peculiarities of his current form, Osiris is unable to exhibit Divinity even through Imperial Privilege.

Mana Burst (Wood): A
    Mana Burst (Wood) is a version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons with Magical Energy that imparts an instantaneous wood growth effect.

A phenomenon inherent to Osiris’ body, a portion of his Authority as a fertility and death-rebirth god devoted to combat. Even as a corpse, the growth of plant life will continue unabated. A certain tamarisk tree flourished despite only making indirect contact with the body of the god. Also, in a previous incarnation Osiris was worshiped in Syria as a forest deity. The exacerbation of life energy is usually released through Saber’s hands and feet, as his sword doesn’t support the burden of wood well.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    BYBLOS
    Biomimetic Ylem-Bonded Logos-Oriented Sovereign

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: None
    Max Targets: Self

A Divine Construct created by the god Set, and adapted by Isis. Originally a beautifully ornate coffin, it was constructed by Set with Saber’s exact size and proportions in mind. After growing jealous of his brother’s continued success, and the betrayal of his wife Nephthys, Set devised a plan to dispose of Osiris once and for all. A grand party was thrown wherein Set promised the coffin as a gift to whoever fit most perfectly inside. When Osiris got inside the coffin, he found that he fit perfectly, but it was too late. Set closed the coffin and locked it, and threw it into the Nile, where it eventually washed ashore near Byblos in Phoenicia.

Eventually discovered by Isis, she took Osiris’ corpse from the king and queen of Phoenicia as payment for making the Phoenician prince immortal. Unfortunately, Set found out and had Osiris’ body cut into pieces while it was temporarily in Nephthys’ care. Isis and Nephthys were able to locate and restore all of Osiris’ body parts except for his penis, which had been eaten by a fish. As his body was incomplete, his divinity could never be fully restored. Isis chose instead to inter Osiris’ body back into the sarcophagus, applying her alchemy to both his corpse and the coffin itself.

A full-body prosthesis that borders on the world’s first interpretation of “power armor”, BYBLOS may also very well be the prototype to Atlas’ Seven Sins, although Osiris himself wouldn’t know anything about that. Please, ask Isis instead.

BYBLOS provides Osiris with a number of benefits: namely access to the Mana Burst (Wood) Skill. Increased defenses, offensive capabilities, and protection from the World’s threat of elimination that Osiris’ Divinity Skill would usually assist in combating. It is due to BYBLOS alone that Osiris is able to function as a battle unit, his original personality and presence are not suited for a warrior.

Maa Kheru Ma’at
    For I Shall Weigh Thy Heart

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 2m
    Max Targets: 5

The Feather of Ma’at is an ostrich feather associated with the goddess of the same name as well as the ritual conducted by Osiris in the Duat, the Egyptian underworld. The feather is weighed against the “heart” or soul of the dead individual, the feather acting as a metaphysical representation for truth and purity. Should the victim’s heart be lighter than the feather, they are allowed to pass on to the Field of Reeds, the “positive” Egyptian afterlife that’s just a mirror image of one’s life on Earth. Should the heart be heavier than the feather, weighed down by sins, the primordial monster Ammit will consume the person’s soul.

The feather has taken on properties similar to its appearance as a hieroglyph, thick and edged like a sword rather than a spindly normal feather. Contact with the feather forces a maat check on the target. Maat is truth. Maat is justice. Maat is order. The target’s Saint Graph is run against an assessment formula, the 42 Negative Confessions. Guilt is thus determined on a majority grade, the number of Negative Confessions the target’s soul fails greatly increases the instant death chance of Maa Kheru Ma’at. Those of a Chaotic or Evil alignment can be said to have an even greater handicap against Saber’s sword of truth.

Lore

The Beautiful One. Dread Lord. King of the Far West. Osiris has many names and epithets, spanning from his Egyptian home to far off places in the Middle East, Greece, Rome and Asia, thanks in part to the explosive popularity of the solo worship of his wife.

Born the eldest of five siblings, Osiris is the son of primordial gods Geb and Nut. The first pharaoh, Osiris descended upon humanity after the gods concluded humanity’s inability to control itself was their responsibility to correct and guide. Osiris himself doesn’t have many legends associated with him, as he is perhaps best known for the war with his brother Set, and the birth of the his son Horus the Younger as a result.

An alchemized being, closer to a homunculus or automatic doll after being resurrected by Isis. If this iteration of Osiris is from a Lostbelt, he won’t say one way or another.

Personality and Relationships

To call Osiris an existence closer to a vehicle for Isis’ will wouldn’t be a complete exaggeration, but that being said he has still dutifully managed to retain strong components of his personality. A dry sense of humor and slightly self-deprecating, Osiris can afford to be playful because he will never be deceived by lies and injustice.

Ozymandias
    “Fellow pharaoh signature identified. Pharaoh Ozymandias acknowledged. Yes, your presence is a bit overbearing, just like my ancestor. Your stress level appears to be rising, could it be due to the presence of Isis you sense on me? Please remain calm, she forgave Ra through Nefertari a long time ago.”

Nitocris
    “Fellow pharaoh signature identified. Pharaoh Nitocris acknowledged. My son’s love is apparent, inscribed on your Saint Graph as it is. Permit me to call you my granddaughter, or some such.”

Creator Notes:
    This took way too long to actually sit down and finish

Blog Entries
    Osiris: Awesome Sheet! Like the whole Atlas tie-in as well.
    Quick question though, I'm assuming he doesn't have Divinity or a Divine Core because of the alchemical body, right?
    Or is there another reason?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Demon Attribute is due to that it is quite the most obvious choice of describe it du to its no human and iit cant be directle atested as Animal also can it not be called Phantasmal in the direct scense,=last/most possible describtion =Demon, or in orther words it is a demon in one sense.
    What Wizard is talking about is that Attribute has a very specific meaning in the Nasuverse, and only five known ones exist in canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Type-Moon Wiki
    Heaven (天, Ten?) - Heroes who are related to the gods, whether they are Divine Spirits ranked down to becoming Heroic Spirits, children of gods, or incarnations of legends about gods.

Earth (地, Chi?) - Heroes who are known as the heroes of the land, known through mythologies and legends of a particular region. Fairies and Magical Beasts are included in this category.

Human (人, Jin?) - Heroes belonging to this category are those recognized through common knowledge as great people who contributed to humanity and were regarded as heroes for their actions since the start of the Common Era. They are generally heroes who were deified by the masses after death, but there are those who were truly superhuman in life.

Star (星, Sei?) - Heroes of this category, belonging to none of the previous three, are the "hope of mankind" and a "symbol of overcoming hardships." Although close in nature to the Pioneer of the Stars Skill that is given to heroes who became "turning points" in human history, it is an attribute fundamentally given to those that have left behind a great hope in the history of humanity. Simply achieving such exploits is not enough as they also have to be a "shining bright star" among the figures of mankind. It is an omnipotent attribute that possesses no minus towards any other categories. Parody Heroic Spirits from space all get this designation.

Beast (獣, Jū?) - Rivaling the seemingly all-powerful Star, they are the Evils of Man that represents the Seven Sins of Humanity, beings that encompasses all of humanity.
    Of course you could make up an original attribute but it's kind of pointless since they don't really mean anything outside that definitional framework, which is already broad enough to encompass pretty much everything. Furthermore, Servants who could definitely be called "demons" (like Shuten) just get the Earth attribute, so that should be enough for your Mothman as well.

Blog Entries
    A Mystic Eye can't do all that at once. Cybele [from the Age of the Gods] is the only one which does multiple stuff, like turning people to stone, summoning Bloodfort and firing Pandemonium Cetus. Even then, they share similar effects overall. But normal Mystic Eyes can only do one thing but really, really good. You could just change this to a [Disturbing Existence] skill that function like [Oni Kind Demon] as a catch-all, honestly.

Well, even A rank [Levitation] would easily, easily let you out speed a police car I'd imagine. Saber with B-rank AGI is faster than that (I think...)

As for your Noble Phantasm, it not only makes him stronger by being ignored, gives him a foggy aura and changes his body and appearance at will, it also:
    Makes Phantoms appear.
    Allow him to give his Master his attributes.
    Swaps places with his Master at will and then creates a territory.
    That is a LOT.

I would suggest separating the Phantoms into their own NP and axe the Master stuff out.
    You could also move the territory creation and body changing parts into their own NP's as well, since Rider's generally have 3 NP's anyway.

Demon is not an attribute either. It doesn't exist at all. There is only Human, Earth, Heaven, Star and Beast. Just leave him as Earth.
    Hmm About th Mystic-eye have i struggled because i wanted to make it at firdt a Noblephantasm on their own aswell as the direct categorisation ,eventually i will make it into one. About the other effects i will seperate them (the Phantom related i mean) but i stuck with a Noblephantasm Name then ,any suggestions ,Name wise?
    and About the Le´vitation i must agree with you .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 2nd, 2019 at 06:06 PM.

Osiris: Awesome Sheet! Like the whole Atlas tie-in as well.
    Quick question though, I'm assuming he doesn't have Divinity or a Divine Core because of the alchemical body, right?
    Or is there another reason?
    Thanks a bunch. My thought process was that all of the various gods function differently in the Nasuverse, and Osiris was sent to rule the underworld specifically because he was an incomplete being after the fish ate his dick. He still has a Divine attribute, just not a skill, if that makes sense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Thanks a bunch. My thought process was that all of the various gods function differently in the Nasuverse, and Osiris was sent to rule the underworld specifically because he was an incomplete being after the fish ate his dick. He still has a Divine attribute, just not a skill, if that makes sense.
    Yeah, that makes sense, thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Sorry what is spiritron again i have to ask aswell what is Atlas’ Seven Sins ? i have never heard or read About it ? is it from Tsukihime ?

and one Question reegarding Maat what are the reaction of the Noblephantasm if the judgement is sentenced negative aswell as positive ,have you didnt wrote out.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 3rd, 2019 at 09:00 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Update: Finally stopped leaving it for later and gave Ginchiyo a second NP. There's not much to it, but any comment is welcome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Update: Finally stopped leaving it for later and gave Ginchiyo a second NP. There's not much to it, but any comment is welcome.
    Looks good and she is as a whole a good take on of the Chidori, Three Questions :
    Have you seen my Cherokee Caster ? if ys what is your oppinion About the sheet self ?
    What would Ginchiyo think of her ?
    and How do you find my Mothman rider ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I said I'd answer questions about reactions, but I specified that it'd be only if there's a good reason for there being a reaction. I haven't read your Caster yet, but if you give me a proper reason for Ginchiyo to have an interaction with her, you'll have your answer. Regarding Mothman, I can't contribute with anything that hasn't been said already.

---

On another topic, I'm considering doing a Nakayama Miki sheet, but I'm unsure about how to power balance a "normal" person that was worshipped as a living shrine and considered immortal but that lived in the 19th century

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Probably give her bonus defense to most attacks and Noble Phantasms except those under the Anti-Fortress classification.

Not immortal per say, just absurdly hard to kill for someone in the 19th Century.
    Last edited by SleepMode; January 3rd, 2019 at 07:53 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Probably give her bonus defense to most attacks and Noble Phantasms except those under the Anti-Fortress classification.

Not immortal per say, just absurdly hard to kill for someone in the 19th Century.
    So kind of like what I did for Tariq's NP then. That alone seems a bit generic though. A "shrine" is much more than just a building after all.

Personally I'd make the defense bonus active against attacks that could compromise her body and mind (since a shrine is supposed to be sacrosanct and inviolate), like poisons, curses, vampirism and mental interference. It'd also give her bonus damage against unholy-aligned enemies, making all of her physical strikes against such beings impart the effects of Baptism Sacrament at the same rank. Basically, she could exorcise evil spirits and shit by punching them.

That's my idea anyway. Take it from someone who's often considered writing up a "walking church/temple" Servant but never could find a historical or mythical figure it'd be fitting for.

Blog Entries
    I said I'd answer questions about reactions, but I specified that it'd be only if there's a good reason for there being a reaction. I haven't read your Caster yet, but if you give me a proper reason for Ginchiyo to have an interaction with her, you'll have your answer. Regarding Mothman, I can't contribute with anything that hasn't been said already. ---On another topic, I'm considering doing a Nakayama Miki sheet, but I'm unsure about how to power balance a "normal" person that was worshipped as a living shrine and considered immortal but that lived in the 19th century
    That is my reason for the Question:Well although both my Cherokee Caster(or Ada how i nicknamed her) and your Ginchiyo have lived in other Worlds does they share the fate of being raised under Followers of spirituality ,Shamans in one and Nuns in the other also were both married at very Young age and have gained strenght to give their best in a nevertheless male dominated world the diverences where that one followed a political/war centered direction ,and the other in a more spiritual/Peace centered way,also if i see it Right is that both want to ,enjoy as Servants their childhood that did not existed in the actual sense.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 3rd, 2019 at 09:24 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now that the sheet is complete, I might as well leave an overall reply.

Ginchiyo: Skills are reasonable, but the Noble Phantasms is where the sheet shines. Raikiri's "Incorporial-Cutting" effect was a interesting spin to the family's signature sword, serving more as a handy secondary effect than some special technique. Yanagawa · Otome no Teikō's lightning armor imagery is pretty cool, and how it synergizes with Dignity of the Rearguards was another nice touch.

One slight detail that perplexed me was - - once again - - the Luck parameter. For someone whose life was brief and unfortunate, wouldn't Ginchiyo share the Lancer-tier ranking of E or D?

All in all, for someone whose life info was hard to dig up, you did great.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Oracle of the Church

Information:
    True Name: Hildegard von Bingen
    Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Ruler
    Source: Germany, Historical Fact
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Sacraments
    Dislikes: Hypocrites, Corruption

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: A

Biography
    Hildengard von Bingen also known as Saint Hildengard was a woman with authority in a time were woman weren't permitted to have a voice. Born in 1098 into a noble family of magi she was their tenth and youngest child. When she was young she experienced strange dream-like visions that terrified her but told no one. Due to her families ties to the Church she was "enclosed" as a religious recluse at a remote monastery where she received little to no outside contact. She would go on serve as the right-hand woman of the official abbess and when she died took her place.

However during she continued to have visions that plagued her mind that caused her no end of unease. Continuing to keep this aspect of her life a secret until one day she received a mission from the Lord in which he commanded Hildengard to write down everything that she heard and saw. Finding courage she followed what the Lord asked of her and began to record all that she saw from her visions, writing down every bit of detail. Hence forth the troubled woman was no more, replaced by a person of great resolve and dignity who had the strength to carry out what she thought was right, unafraid to speak her mind.

These visions of hers would later serve as the basis for her push for reformation of the Church as she was said to have witnessed proof of its corruption in her many visions. She would later go on to form her own independent monastery. Using her newfound gift as ammo she would change many aspects of tradition she did not agree with, more often than not involving the treatment of women. This lead to her pushing for a less patriarchal Church while making life easier for the nuns. She also became a famous critic of Kings, Queens, Emperors, Popes, Priest and all those in power as she was said to peer into their very soul.

It was said these visions of hers granted her great wisdom which she claimed was given to her by the Lord as she was said to be an expert herbalist, philosopher and mathematician having founded the scientific, natural history in Germany. She composed many songs and plays one of which the Ordo Virtutum is said to be the oldest morality play and was inspired by unknown means to create the Lingua Ignota, a unique language and constructed Magecraft but she died before the Mage Association could properly decipher it, as it was impossible to replicate they discarded all their efforts and claimed it to be just mindless babbling from a crazed nun. Despite it all her greatest accomplishments were her visionary works, the greatest of which is the Liber Divinorum Operum which was said to contain the 'greatest of all visions' that Hildengard ever received in her entire life.

When she died it was said that Hildengard was showered with a light show consisting of a giant red cross, multi-colored circles and smaller crosses.

Personality
    Due to her lack of social interaction from being confined in the monastery all her life it is difficult for her to engage in social activity or be together with others. She is a person who would rather spend her time writing all that she saw alone and as such it is rare to see her without her face glued to a book and pen. This doesn't mean she hates such interactions however, it's just that she would rather spend her time carrying the mission the Lord gave to her above all else, even at the cost of her own self-pleasure.

She is quick to voice out her disdain in many things and is one to quickly defend those who are oppressed and is known to be quite blunt and straight to the point. She is a person who would rather call the head of the world a "juvenile fool" if that's what she saw in them than keep her thoughts to herself.

As her physical parameters are downright horrendous she mainly fights by catching the enemy off guard by utilizing her unique Mystic Eyes together with her silent incantations thanks to her skill "Recitation of the Undisclosed". She is a very unpredictable opponent making it difficult to get in close unscathed but when they do it's pretty much over for her.

She has no wish for the Holy Grail, as long as she gets to continue serving the Lord by writing down all that she sees and hears she is content.

Skills
    Class Skills

Item Construction: C
    A unique skill of the Caster class that allows one to manufacture items to help benefit the user in various scenarios though the construction of equipment requires time to gather the necessary components and create it. As she was a person who was said to be an expert herbalist who wrote numerous medicinal texts she is capable of creating potions for the purpose of treatment but not much else.

Territory Creation: B
    A unique skill of the Caster class that allows one to create a personalized terrain that is advantageous to oneself, granting numerous benefits with the most prominent being the purpose of collecting mana. At a rank of B the creation of a 'Workshop' is possible though in her case it is said her territory would take the form of a 'Monastery' instead.

Personal Skills

Revelation: A

A skill ingrained in one's soul that denotes one's ability to 'Hear the voice of heaven'. In the case of Caster who was originally fearful of the visions she was having, she received a revelation from the Lord to write down every single vision that she saw which were the basis for her famous visionary works. It is a skill that grants one a kind of Sixth Sense similar to Instinct but instead of it being used in battle it is a sense that allows one to find the most optimal path in pursuing their goal.

Visionary Eye: A
    The unique Mystic Eyes of Caster that awakened when she was three, given to her by the Lord. With it she is granted the ability to comprehend the "truth" of one's existence and overlap it with the one she sees in reality. If a greedy man were to appear before for example and assuming they take the form of a pig she can essentially overlap the truth that she perceives so that all her actions would treat the man as if he were a pig.

Recitation of the Undisclosed: B
    The method of incantation used by Caster by utilizing the "Lingua Ignota", one of the earliest constructed languages that was said to be created for mystical purposes. Not only does she gain an advantage when utilizing Magecraft involving the Church Sacraments it also transforms her incantations in a way that is incomprehensible to the mind making it appear she is completely silent. As such her Magecraft is said to be extremely unpredictable as it is difficult to tell whether she is actually chanting or not.

Noble Phantasm

Transcendental Observations of the World
    Liber Divinorum Operum

(Anti-Perception) : A++
    Range: 1 ~ 100
    Maximum No. of Targets: 300

"And so as the Lord commands I shall make known the truth that I have witnessed! Behold... Liber Divinorum Operum"

A Noble Phantasm that takes the form of the greatest visionary work made by Caster, her Magnum Opus also known as the "Book of Divine Works". It is said that contained within its text were records of Caster's greatest visions in which it is said they were of a 'cosmic' scale. So great were these visions of hers that it caused her to faint upon witnessing it due to overwhelming excitement as she witnessed everything that the Lord wanted her to see. In its pages it is said that she saw arcane knowledge born from the Age of Gods, the salvation and the numerous ends of mankind and the death of the being known as the "Antichrist", among others...

It is the crystallization of all the visions that Caster had received during her past life contained in a single book with the book itself having a beautiful golden cover and silver lined pages. When opened, rays of heavenly light burst out from the book in flash of dazzling as multicolored crosses burst out, targeting everyone in the nearby vicinity with holy energies. All those who see or touch the sacred light will be forced to witness every single vision that Caster has ever witnessed in a brief nanosecond that shall loop endlessly as long they continue to witness or stay within the light. It is an attack that burns one's senses as their mind and soul cannot cope with the vast amount of information that they are forced to comprehend in such as short span of time.

It also has the effect of overlapping the truth of one's existence of those affected, similarly to Caster's "Visionary Eye" but on a wide scale that not only effects her own perception of the individual but all those who perceive them.

Others:

Bond Lines

~General~​

[Summoned]: "I am Servant Caster, your soul...it seems clean enough."

[Likes]: "...Gardening is relaxing I suppose and creating compositions is a nice past time I tend to do when I'm at a loss to write."

[Dislikes]: "Self-righteous hypocrites that delude themselves in outwardly apperances as their souls are stained with impurities and corruption. They are truly scum of the Earth."

[The Holy Grail]: "What foolishness... If a person couldn't accomplish what they envisioned through normal means then they are undeserving of using something as fantastical as a wish to make it reality."

~Bond Lines~​

[Bond Level 1]: "Let me see...Yes you seem to be a honest person, strong-willed yet simple and humble. Hmm? what a unique appearance... Oh, I was just busy studying your soul, pay me no heed."

[Bond Level 2]: "My words? Yes I agree they are harsh but they are the truth." "One cannot improve themselves if fed nothing but lies and hollow flattery. If one is deserving of a compliment I will do so but till then it is important to become better than who you already are."

[Bond Level 3]: "I was once fearful of these visions that I have. But thanks to the Lord they became my greatest strength in changing the world. To find one's innermost power, even if they're afraid...I too aspire to be a similar source of inspiration."

[Bond Level 4]: "You may have some faults but I value your honesty...if it's alright if I could confide with you more often?"

[Bond Level 5]: "What I saw way back when? The image that I saw...it was a good person, that's what you are."

~Servant Interaction~​

[Jeanne d'Arc]: "A pure dove...just like the Holy Spirit. Your mark as a saint is something to be truly admired..."

[Helena Petrovna Blavatsky]: "That woman keeps insisting how we are of the same 'wavelength' and something about hearing the Root and Mah-whatever's...Can you please tell her to go away?"

[Saint Martha]: "To think a follower of Jesus stands before me. Though you're...Let's say physical side is quite concerning. I suggest you tone it down a bit... It's difficult seeing a woman of faith such as yourself hit a puppy, even if that's not what Tarasque really is."

Notes
    Had a hard time with the skills for this one as I originally wanted Clairvoyance: EX for her vision thing but it just never felt right. Kinda also feel like the Noble Phantasm can be improved but eh.