Page 752 of 858 FirstFirst ... 252652702742747750751752753754757762802852 ... LastLast
Results 15,021 to 15,040 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Meanwhile, Royd, can you change Li Xiuyuan's name to Ji Gong? That's his more well-known name in China.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Meanwhile, Royd, can you change Li Xiuyuan's name to Ji Gong? That's his more well-known name in China.
    Sure.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    And fixed. Thanks for pointing these out Padoru!
    No problem, dude. If you allow me one last nitpick, could you put an (Alter) in Juana, like Milica?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    No problem, dude. If you allow me one last nitpick, could you put an (Alter) in Juana, like Milica?
    I wasn't sure if it was necessary since just being a Foreigner already sets Juana apart from her "normal" self. But sure.

The Crimson Queen of England

Information:
    True Name: Mary Tudor
    Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Assassin
    Source: Historical Fact, England
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Gavel
    Dislikes: Heretics
    Manifestation Cost: Moderate

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: D

Background

Said to be the (debated) first ruling queen of England, the only child of Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon. Despite the significance of her claim to power her rule in itself was short, overshadowed by the Elizabethan Era that would come after her courtesy of her sister. What little there was in her short lived reign was marred with infamy due to her genocide of both religious dissenters and rebels who sought to claim the throne as their own. It was said that the streets ere decorated with the bodies of rebels hanging from gibbets and the fresh smell of over three hundred burnt 'heretics' as she so claimed it was no wonder her time on the throne was met with great unpopularity.

Such acts were mostly caused by Mary's innate obsession with the Roman Catholic rule, detesting the changes made by her father sought to change the state religion which was already seen by many as controversial. After a string of false pregnancies due to her intense desire to produce an heir she proclaimed it to be a sign from God and from henceforth took massive steps in the prosecution of heretics and those that did not want to adhere to the belief of the queen. Though such an act wasn't all too strange at the time Mary did so with little to no political gain and entirely out of her own belief she then given the name "Bloody Mary" all the way to her death.

Such a nickname would begin to spread as an urban legend, first as a mysterious spirit who would perform acts of divination to women who wanted answers to who their future husband would be, the image of their soon to be spouse manifesting inside of a mirror...or a skull foretelling their death before their marriage. The legend would further get distorted as a malevolent apparition, manifesting as a blood-soaked woman inside of a mirror after chanting their name three times, the name being "Bloody Mary".

Personality

As a Berserker her mindset is that of a fanatical extremist, willing to execute all those who do not agree with the Roman Catholic ways born from the beliefs of Mary during her time. That being said the being who is summoned can be difficult to describe, if one can even still call her "Mary Tudor". As a side-effect of her high level of madness combined with the skill Innocent Monster she has not only forgotten what is the truth of her nature and what is merely hearsay but has combined the two into a whole new being all together.

Combining the reign and fanaticism of "Mary, Queen of England" and the terror and monstrous perceptions from "The Urban Legend, Bloody Mary" and has now identified herself as the "Crimson Queen of England, Mary". An individual who burns all the heretics in her reign of fear, with her words being law and the blood dripping down her body proof of her devotion to the lord she is truly a mad queen.

No matter her actions she considers herself to be the embodiment of good and righteousness, wielding a gavel and sentencing all those who cross her path to the flaming court that is her Noble Phantasm she is one who wholeheartedly sees herself as the 'hero of their own story' with any one else who dare even question her a 'villain' or in her case a heretic. That being said their are rare and brief moments of the real Mary shinning through. When asked about her wish she for a moment thinks about something...a child that never was before all too quickly turning back to her usual self...or perhaps such a quirk is also an extension of the Crimson Queen? With such a strange manifestation it is difficult to say for sure.

Lines

~General~

[Summoned]: "Hahaha! How marvelous that I the Crimson Queen would have a dutiful accomplice such as you call me from the Throne. Now then, let us bring all the dissenters to the stake!...Huh, Servant? Master? What kind of heresy is this?!"

[Likes]: "The smell of burnt flesh and the freshness of blood..." *Chuckles* "What a marvelous sensation..."

[Dislikes]: "What greater plague on this world exists than those who do not conform to the ideals of God? For as long as my reign continues each heretic will come to know the color red! Hahahaha!"

[The Holy Grail]: " *Mumbles* "Child....Yes... To burn all the children who were born of pagan blood. Yes! After all to purge a disease one must exterminate it first in the root."

~Bond Lines~

[Bond Lvl 1]: "Tell me, what is your religion and before you speak just remember there is only one right answer" *Giggles*

[Bond Lvl 2]: "Someone told me what I do is considered 'Evil'...Hahahah! Evil, could you believe that? I would've persecuted them on the spot if I wasn't so busy laughing, after all how could the will of God be considered evil? If anything I am the greatest good of my time!"

[Bond Lvl 3]: "Why the 'Crimson Queen'? What a silly question... It is the color of blood and fire, a shade of justice!"

[Bond Lvl 4]: "God tells me to kill and so I shall kill, it is the truth of my being and I shall carry it out so...However you are making the task significantly easier on my part...may you be interested in a seat in my court perhaps?"

[Bond Lvl 5]: "You have more than proven your worth...more than an accomplice it seems I need another name for you. Yes... you shall be my judge and I the law and together we will smite all the sinners with their blasphemous tongues!"

~Servant Interactions~

[Francis Drake]: "Wait...you can't be..."

[Marie Antoinette]: "A fool who couldn't even control her own country, her existence as a 'Heroic Spirit' is absolute mockery to us monarchs. If anything her only worth that I can see is as a bad example."

[Vlad III]: "I see you are the same as I! Granted powers of blood thanks to our unwavering faith, with you the stakes and with me the fire... No heretic shall escape our grasp!"

Skills

~Class Skills~
    Mad Enhancement: B
    The signature skill of the Berserker Class that increases one's basic parameters and boosts physical performance at the cost of mental capacity and sanity. At such a rank Berserker gets a significant increase in her combat potential, raising all her parameters by one whole rank. Though this would normally cost a majority of one's sanity she still remains her basic abilities to communicate and think... Or so it would seem.

In truth the mind of the one called "Mary Tudor" has long since died from the moment of her manifestation. Her madness combined with her skill Innocent Monster has essentially warped her perception of truth and falsehood resulting her combining the essence of the first queen reagent of England and the urban legend "Bloody Mary" into a singular entity. Not one or the other she has transformed herself into an entirely new individual the "Crimson Queen, Mary" who shall cleanse the world of all the "heretics". In fact, such thoughts are the only thing she can accurately process, no matter the situation or the scenario at hand her mind will always default to Heretic and Kill.

~Personal Skills~

Innocent Monster: A+
    Said to have burned nearly three hundred religious dissenters at the stake and hanged rebels on gibbets for all public eye to see she was nicknamed "Bloody Mary" by the masses, compounded by her very short rule and the publication of works illustrating the people she called as martyrs for their faith her massive infamy become the most notable aspect about her in her legend despite such acts being quite common at the time. Her existence would furthermore be used as the basis for the urban legend of "Bloody Mary" an apparition that appeared in mirrors that lashed out at all those who dare speak her name. As such she manifests closer to her appearance in the urban legend and gains skills that support such a form, a woman covered head to toe in nothing but blood, screaming at all those she sees while hiding behind a mirror...

Thanks to her skill Mad Enhancement she has essentially taken this distortion and made it her own. To the outsiders watching and even herself, where the truth ends and the lies begin can be difficult to differentiate.

Blood-Soaked Body: B
    Born from the claims that the "Bloody Mary" will always manifest covered in blood hence the name. In her case it acts like a kind of armor, as long as Berserker is covered in blood may it be others or her own she gains a boost in her Endurance as well as a bonus in inflicting fear upon her opponents. The more blood that stains her body the more potent the benefits, however as the existence of blood is needed for this skill to work if one were to wash it off her body she loses the effects of this skill making her feel vulnerable and naked, requiring her to repaint herself in blood all over again.

Trepidation of the Haunted Reflection: D
    A skill similar to Presence Concealment in nature that allows Berserker to hide herself in the reflection of mirrors. She is safe from most attacks while inside the reflection, however she is forced to leave if the mirror she inhabits is destroyed or unable to produce a reflection, furthermore though she is intangible to attacks while inside she too requires to exit her own domain in order to interact with those outside. As she is not only in the inappropriate class but due to her being stripped of a majority of her sanity her skills in assassination are non-existent. Though she can still enter the world of mirrors detecting her will be a simple task making it only useful for preemptive strikes.

Noble Phantasm

Marian Execution
    Fervent Jurisdiction of the Sanguinary Monarch

(Anti-Army) : C
    Range: 1 ~ 20
    Max No. of Targets: 30

"Like dirty lambs I shall purify you all in the baptismal flame. For everything I do I do for the Lord...Hahaha! Let us witness your execution!"

The manifestation of Berserker's legend that earned her the moniker "Bloody Mary" the crystallization of the Marian Prosecutions in which over three hundred religious dissenters were burn at the stake, the very embodiment of her cruelty, her zealous devotion as well as a horrid symbol of her rule that strikes fear to the hearts of all those under her reign. It takes the form of a gavel as big as her arm, bathed in eternal flame made out of the cinders of the very stakes that burned so many. Wings dot the sides of its head curving upwards with the center and the handle dotted with angelic imagery, a stark contrast to the Noble Phantasms true nature. In battle she uses it like any other hammer, in fact one can say that is appearance compliments her nature as a Berserker. Stripped of all finesse, proper reasoning or skill she swings this weapon like a crazed fanatic wielding a mace...

Its true power allows it to create a cage of living fire that traps those inside, restricting their movement as they are tied to a pillar of hardened ash with thorn laced binds that entrap their wrists and legs... A reenactment of the method used by Berserker to kill all the heretics during her rule. Slowly the cage shrinks, its boundaries coming closer and closer to the trapped individual until they are consumed whole by the flame on all fronts as the Crimson Queen watches with glee, offering up the burnt remains to the Lord. Unlike other Noble Phantasms the effects of this one are less instantaneous and more drawn out, less of an attack and more of a torture technique as the targets writhe and squirm in hopes of breaking free as Berserker observes, taking in all their fear like a drug. Truly this is the form of justice befitting of mad queen such as her.

Blog Entries
    Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Assassin
    True Name: Saint Germain/Peter Pan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Europe(?)/Fictional London
    Faceclaim

Parameters:

STR: EX(D)
    END: EX(C)
    AGI: EX(A-)
    MGI: EX(A)
    LCK: EX(A++)
    NP: EX(E-C)

Dislikes: Getting Old, Pirates
    Talent: Lying
    Natural Enemy: Sherlock Holmes
    Armament: A small dagger.
    Catalyst: Saint Germain’s long lost violin and the manuscript of Peter Pan and Wendy

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Territory Creation
    Caster’s magical abilities are unparalleled. The fusion of the man who was taught by Merlin and wandered the world for centuries and the boy who’s untaped magical potential prevented his aging can turn an entire country into his own personal workshop letting him exist without any mana drain on his master. (Servant Caster can create a regular sized workshop modeled after the estates of German nobility in the 18th century but it must be hidden underground with the main entrance being a tree trunk. While in the workshop Caster can preserve an object that has been infused with his mana in a singular moment in time stoping their ‘aging’ and release them at will.

Item Creation
    Caster can create superb weapons on the level of A-Rank Noble Phantasms with nothing but a snap of his fingers. (Caster can use his first Phantom’s skills at alchemy to create potions which can have effects from healing those that drink it to violently exploding when they touch oxygen. Caster can also spend about a week’s worth of time creating a Philosopher’s Stone which allows him to heal any sickness, transmute any nonliving object into gold, and create homunculus servants but at the cost of sealing his Item Creation skill for the remaining time he is summoned. Caster’s second Phantom can create a powder known as Fairy Dust which allows somebody covered with it to fly by thinking happy thoughts.)

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Lying
    Is Caster truthful when he tells you he was born in Atlantis and was the only survivor to its destruction? Or how about the time he casually mentioned having dinner with King Arthur some time ago? Truly it is impossible to know, even when the story directly involves the person being told. They will begin to wonder themselves if maybe they had just forgotten the events that he mentioned.

Presence Concealment
    When Caster is attempting to hide nothing can find him, not seven the highest ranked clairvoyance and even when preparing to attack his presence is nearly undetectable.(Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.)

Golden Rule(Hospitality)
    Wherever Caster goes people are throwing themselves to offer up their homes making sure that he never wants for anything.(The ability to reliably find suitable lodging for free even in the most dire of situations. If Caster’s first Phantom could be summoned as a heroic spirit alone he would have this skill at Rank A but it has been lowered due to the second Phantom’s bull headedness.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:
    Spirit Shift
    Origin Change

Type: Anti-Unit(Self)
    Range: 0
    Max Targets: 1
    Caster’s unique spirit origin is so malleable that he can mold it into any type of saint graph he likes allowing him to change into any class imaginable. (A unique Noble Phantasm that is not actually a crystallization of legend but a byproduct of his unique composition of two phantoms. Caster can shift his spirit origin between his caster styled phantom to his assassin styled phantom increasing strength and endurance by a rank at the cost of two ranks of Magic.)

Lost Boys
    Fresh off the Pram

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: NA
    Max Targets: Infinite(6)
    The army of Caster is night undefeatable becoming as strong as A-Rank servants and able to use Noble Phantasms without any strain on Caster’s mana. Caster can claim any living being in the world as member of his Lost Boys at any time even enemy masters. (Half of Caster’s saint graph is made of a young boy who lead a group of weaker children on many adventures. Caster can replicate this feat and recreate his lost boys by taking in an orphan child under his wing and giving them a new name. The orphan must come to Caster willingly and cana leave him at any time. The Lost Boys gain strength equal to an E-Rank servant and rank C Presence Concealment. One weakness to this Noble Phantasm however is that a Lost Boy may never know anything that their master does not know so if they find information relating to something Caster cannot conceptually understand they will be unable to retain any information about it, however as Caster’s first Phantom is a genuine genius this weakness is mitigated.)

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    The Count Of Saint Germain is a mystery. He appeared out of essentially nowhere and lived in England for two years bouncing around the homes of local Nobles and performing music both publicly and privately. He was eventually arrested under suspicion for espionage but was quickly released. He then left England and resurfaced years later under the employ of King Louis XV as a diplomatic envoy. While he was there he began to claim wilder and wilder abilities for himself, such as being to able to turn water into diamonds, or complete control over nature. He then left France to travel the world causing King Louis XV to disavow him and order his arrest but nobody paid it any mind so he simply continued to travel around Europe making friends with Nobles of many different countries and staying in their manors. This continued until his death in Hamburg Germany. It was there he met his last friend, and some say his truest, Prince Charles of Hesse-Kassel who gave him his own laboratory to work on his alchemy. Soon after he passed on and was buried by his friend Charles who claimed that his friend long lost son of Transylvanian Prince Francis II Rákóczi. However as time went on the legend of Saint Germain grew to ridiculous proportions with many people claiming that he has visited them as a spiritual leader. Eventually the myth of Saint Germain began to outpace the true man and even to this day ‘Saint Germain’ ‘visits’ people and gives them spiritual advice. Even with this continuation of of his legend Saint Germain does not have a strong enough Spirit Origin to be summoned as a servant

Peter Pan is a purely fictional character created by the writer J. M. Barrie for collection of short stories which quickly became his most well known work. He is a young boy who will never grow up and has a disdain for the future and adults. He lives on the mythical island of Neverland fighting the dastardly Captain Hook and hanging out with the island natives. Normally such a fictional being could never become a servant but his Spirit Origin was powerful enough to become a Phantom.

These two Phantoms that could never be summoned as servants on their own but having their Saint Graph’s fused together has allowed them to become two spirits sharing a single servant body.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Though they both exist as separate personalities they surprisingly fit together so well it is almost impossible to tell who is in control at the time. They both enjoy telling tall tales and going off on adventures. The differences mostly lie in their response to women. Peter!Caster will attempt to create a weird mother/wife relationship born of childish misunderstanding of how women work. Germain!Caster on the other hand treats women the same way they do men, as targets for his outlandish stories and to feed his ego.

Relationships:
    Spoiler:
    Helena Petrovna Blavatsky:
    “Helena it’s been so long, do you still have those paper’s I lent you?”
    “What? We never met I just lied about meeting you as a joke. Or did I?”

Francis Drake:
    “A woman pirate! That’s amazing will you be my new mother?”
    “…No.”

Hans Christian Andersen:
    “A fellow storyteller! I have to say it’s been far too long since I’ve heard a good story!”
    “If there’s anything I hate more than a deadline its fans. Leave me alone.”

Creator Notes:
    Ever since I learned what Phantoms were I had to create a servant sheet with one. I realized fairly quickly that I wanted to use Saint Germain but I didn’t figure out Peter Pan until hours of research. The reason there are two different face claims is that when using Spirit Shift Caster also changes forms into the body that belongs to the class. Although as I said in personality there isn’t any big change there because they are so similar already.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    NominusAbdominus: That's a really cool Bloody Mary sheet. But given her complex over children, I'm a little surprised she doesn't have any unique reactions to child Servants (like Jacky or Andersen).

I might add something for Jack now that I think about it but that's about it. I didn't want to focus to much about the child aspect as I wanted to sell the feel that, yes she's cray cray now and that the personality of Mary Tudor is "mostly" dead. Anyway I'm glad you liked it, this was my first Berserker and I was unsure how I did.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NominusAbdominus View Post
    I might add something for Jack now that I think about it but that's about it. I didn't want to focus to much about the child aspect as I wanted to sell the feel that, yes she's cray cray now and that the personality of Mary Tudor is "mostly" dead. Anyway I'm glad you liked it, this was my first Berserker and I was unsure how I did.
    Kind of the opposite of my old Berserker Mary then, which also had her conflated with Bloody Mary via Innocent Monster but emphasized her grief over her failed pregnancies over the "persecutor of Protestants" angle. Interesting how different people can take the same basic concept and interpret it in very different ways. Still, some nod to that aspect in her relationships section would be nice, since it's still a part of her even if mostly buried.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NominusAbdominus View Post
    It was a great sheet for your first Berserker, be proud!
    (I kinda want to add her to my Caster's Relashionships part despite knowing they'd so hate each other hahah)

Queen of the Gardens, Marie Antoinette (Vernal)

Queen of the Gardens
    Assassin Marie Antoinette (Vernal)

Class: Assassin
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster
    True Name: Marie Antoinette (Vernal)
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Armaments: Plants life

Appearance: The same Marie Antoinette as always underneath, she has simply enhanced her beauty with the bounty of nature. Her pure Lily white has been replaced with a cascade of colors; reds, violet, blues, all tied to gather with green, giving her the appearance of a meadow abundant with a bounty of flowers. This image is further enhanced by the presence of a floral crown atop her head.

Bio: The infamous queen felled in the French revolution, her image smeared in this era, yet in modern times her secret kindness has come to light. When summoned she normally uses the power of the crystal palace Versailles, however the spring time air and growth has brought out the might of the palace’s gardens instead.

Paramaters Parameters
    -Strength: D+
    -Endurance: D
    -Agility: B+
    -Mana: B++
    -Luck: B
    -NP: A+

Class Skills Class Skills:

Presence Concealment E++: Normally her Noble Phantasm would give Assassin the ability to almost completely hide her presence, earning this skill at rank A or higher. Unfortunately, both Assassins unwillingness to use such tactics and other skills she has which nullify it severely de-rank this skill. The only reason it remains, even as low as it is, is because of Assassins ability to hide if she wanted to.

Personal Skills Personal Skills:

Dazzling Presence A+: A skill in stark contrast to Presence Concealment, it denotes a servant’s capacity to grab one’s attention. Assassin’s beauty and idol like personality has earned her this skill, and the enhancement of said beauty through the power of her gardens has ranked it up to this level. This skill lowers the enemies guard and mental fortitude, through the owners dazzling aura.

Alraune Aroma B+: A skill earned through a servants uniquely alluring aroma. It allows Assassin to produce a multitude of aroma’s for various purposes, both on her own, and through the plants that she comes in contact with. Most preveniently the aromas are used to lure in those of the opposite gender. Assassins gardens have adorned her with a great many living flowers, the ability to produce flowers, and to increase their power, earning her this skill at its current rank.

Princess of Loveliness (Garden) A: A charismatic nature not for leadership, but to bring and attract to her the people in her surroundings, in her surroundings in nature. The skill at this rank attracts those of a knightly, and kind disposition just by existing within the bounty of nature.

Garden Flower A+: A skill denoting one’s capacity to attract the attention of others, particularly those of the female persuasion. With beauty rivaled by with, and a personality to match Assassin is of equal status to a celebrity.

Noble Phantasms Noble Phantasms:

Gardens of Versailles: Royal Beauty of Nature B: A bounded field similar to Marie’s Crystal Palace, increasing the ranks of her states, and those of her allies. It is particularly good at increasing vitality and mental fortitude. The Noble Phantasm also allows Marie to grow and control plant life.

Labyrinth of Versailles: Natural Maze of Royal Dominion A+: A Reality Marble recreating the garden maze of its namesake. When activated Marie’s other NP “The Gardens of Versailles” is activated as well, and remains active, at no greater cost than that of the Reality Marble, so long as the Labyrinth is. Marie’s Presence Concealment is increased to A+ while within, and any other servants is increased by one rank (if it is rank B or lower).

Interactions with othe servants Interactions with other servants:

Amadeus: “These flowers are beautiful, are they not Amadeus. Why don’t you make some music for them?”

Sanson: “Why won’t you help me plant flowers? Too many? What do you mean, too many?”

D’On: “Girl to girl, what do you think of my garden? I worked hard on it. With help from the gardener that is.”

Authors Notes: So, if you’re wondering where this idea came from, I often make “Create a _____ Servant” threads on the Grand Order reddit, and when I do I include an example, both to share my idea’s, and to give people a direction. This was the example I gave for my “Create a Spring Servant” thread. Liked the idea enough, I made it into a servant sheet.

Blog Entries
    That's a pretty cute and fun Marie Antoinette sheet. There's been plenty of Christmas and Summer Servants here, but I don't think I've ever seen a Spring one before. I wonder how she'd interact with my Souflikar. It'd be hilarious to imagine this giant burly executioner dude kneeling down and planting flowers alongside a tiny adorable princess.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider, Caster, Alter Ego
    True Name: Zhang Guo
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Chinese Mythology
    Armament: Drum, ribbons

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: A+
    AGI: C
    MANA: A+
    LUCK: A
    NP: A+

Skills
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement - Rank EX: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.
    Though Berserker is quite mad, his madness does not hamper his reason or communication. Rather, his lighthearted qualities and sense of humor are heightened to incredible extremes, making him difficult to deal with. Normally, there are no changes to his parameters, but should Berserker get drunk, all of his parameters will receive a rank-up. Naturally, this also renders him even more unreasonable than usual.

Territory Creation - Rank A: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creation of a 'Temple', which is superior to a 'Workshop', becomes possible. However, as Berserker’s nature is to wander, his Temple possesses the quality of being usable by others versed in Magecraft in addition to himself. Though he cannot control who harnesses the power of his territory while he remains outside it, Berserker is more than capable of kicking out unwanted occupants once he returns.

Item Construction - Rank B: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Berserker is adept at making simple talismans, often in the form of a ribbon that can be worked into different symbols in order to channel the talisman’s power in varying ways. He is also capable of brewing stupendous wine.

Personal Skills

Double Summon - Rank A: A rare Personal Skill possessed only by a few select Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess Class Skills from two distinct classes. It is limited only to some of the extra classes, the cavalry classes, and 'modern classes' like Gunner.
    Berserker possesses the Class Skills of both Berserker and Caster.

Heaven’s Feathered Man - Rank A: Immortality, recited by the Taoism ideology as an aspect of the Xian​. An absoluteness of body that renders the user resistant to most harmful effects and passively recovers from physical damage.
    Berserker is one of the Eight Immortals, having achieved immortality through enlightenment and his consumption of an immortality herb.

Battle Continuation - Rank A+: A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments.
    Rather than manifesting as an ability to ignore deadly wounds, Berserker can recover from almost anything, even death, so long as a decisive blow to his spiritual core isn’t struck. In life, he had a habit of allowing himself to die and then coming back to life in order to shock others, affording him such an ability even as a Servant.

Chinese Martial Arts - Rank A+++: A Chinese rationality. A value that measures one's mastery of the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe as its objective. Its learning difficulty is of the highest level and, unlike other Skills, it is at A Rank that one is at a level where one is said to have finally "learned it".
    Berserker’s style is Drunken Eight Immortals Boxing, also known as Zuì Quán Ba Xian. Rather than being something that he studied in life, Berserker’s mastery comes from the historical martial art being based on his own style of movement. As such, he does not so much use as live the martial art. Though he can be considered supremely talented in the branch named for him, he also possesses skill in those relating to the other Immortals due to his frequent imitation of them.

Noble Phantasms

Reviving Fish Drum
    Qisihuíshēng Yugu

Anti-Army, Rank A+
    Berserker’s Power Tool as one of the Eight Immortals, taking the shape of a fish drum.
    Due to the drum’s nature as a Power Tool, the sound of its beat alone is enough to weaken or defeat targets of an evil alignment.
    If he were incarnated in another class, Berserker could use Qisihuíshēng Yugu as the focus of a ritual of revival, returning life to a deceased body through a ritual rooted in necromancy. As he has manifested without his favorite flask, he has taken to carrying his wine around in the empty drum. Through the simple act of being contained in the Power Tool, the wine gains powerful healing and rejuvenating properties.
    However, Qisihuíshēng Yugu’s true activation lies in its nature becoming mixed with the legends of Berserker’s magic and love of drinking. Through beating the drum, Berserker can ‘drum out’ a veritable flood of alcohol from within the drum. As an immortal that freely controls both life and death, Berserker can cause the tidal wave to either bestow or drain life energy from targets, and can freely control his attack, even causing it to return fully into the drum.

Donkey Immortal
    Lǘ Xiān

Anti-Unit, Rank C
    Berserker’s faithful donkey, and one who he shared the immortality herb with. As such, Lǘ Xiān also benefits from Berserker’s Heaven’s Feathered Man Skill. Lǘ Xiān is a Divine Spirit, and though Berserker does not possess Riding and as such cannot control the beast, Lǘ Xiān can still choose to carry his master around.
    Lǘ Xiān possesses the ability to walk on any substance, whether solid, liquid or gas. In addition, if he suffers enough damage, Lǘ Xiān will fold in on himself and be transported into Berserker’s pocket. After this, he can easily be revived through the application of liquid poured from Berserker’s drum, returning fully to life.

Description
    Dislikes: Herbalists, stuck-up monks
    Talents: Impractical jokes, necromancy
    Natural Enemy: Wu Zetian

Berserker’s true identity is Zhang Guo, the Elder of the Eight Immortals.

Though he is known as an alchemist and a sorcerer of tremendous wisdom, Zhang Guo mainly gives the impression of being someone’s eccentric grandfather. He has a love of pranks and jokes, and possesses a decidedly odd sense of humor. Despite his quirks, he is extremely insightful, being able to discern situations with a glance. Though Zhang is a known for his wise teaching, it is to brewing alcohol that he takes with a passion.
    Zhang dislikes seriousness and is prone to going so far as faking his death in order to get out of situations he deems too troublesome. He is also prone to excesses of drinking, ill befitting his status as an enlightened sage. Mostly, he avoids fighting altogether unless he has gotten enough to drink. Zhang is not, however, above frustrating his enemies with his idea of jokes.
    Outside of other sages, Zhang tends to avoid direct encounters with other Heroic Spirits. He might be willing to converse with those that he deems wise enough, exchanging knowledge and experience with them freely. He dreads authority figures, having killed himself in a spectacular fashion in order to get out of meeting a certain diminutive empress. However, Zhang has a soft spot for those Heroic Spirits that know the value of good alcohol, seeking them out in order to test out recipes for his new brews.
    Though he might act subservient, Zhang’s loyalty towards his Master is transient. He will wilfully ignore orders, vanish for days at a time after faking his death and pull pranks on his Master. Should he meet someone that meets his criteria of a ‘fitting individual’, he might take them on as a student of sorts. Naturally, becoming his student does not mean that they are spared the worst of his misconduct.
    Zhang has no true wish to the Holy Grail. He has wants unfitting for a wise hermit, and his possible wish would probably be something that simply popped into his head at the moment.

Lore
    Zhang Guo, also known as Zhang Guolao, lived under the Tang dynasty. Once, while transporting goods from village to village, Zhang and his donkey searched for a place to rest and saw an old temple near the foot of a mountain. As the got closer, they smelled a wonderful aroma stirring in the breeze. Zhang dismounted and walked up to the temple window to catch a glimpse of the dwellers, hoping for a share of their food, but all he saw was a large pot of herbal stew simmering on a fire. Famished, he decided to help himself by breaking off two small branches from a tree and using them as chopsticks. He ate the delicious stew until he was totally full, then fed the remainder to the donkey and emptied the leftovers on a wall outside the temple.
    Then they went to sleep, blissfully unaware that they had eaten the herb of immortality, discovered by a local herb master, who had cooked it into a soup. The master had been away to fetch certain implements, and returned just as Zhang and his donkey woke up from their nap. Noticing the rapidly approaching man, Zhang recognized the signs of recent cooking on him and realized that this was the owner of the soup he had eaten. To avoid confrontation, he leapt on his donkey and started to ride away, looking back every so often. Suddenly the donkey began floating on air, moving upward. Without even realizing it, they had both become immortal! The herb master, on the other hand, wept as his dream lifted off into the sky: he had missed the one opportunity of a million lifetimes.
    His fame as a superior sorcerer eventually came to travel across all of China. Several times, he was invited to present himself at court by various emperors, but he always declined. When invited to appear by the notorious Wu Zetian, he made a show of traveling to the capital, only to die suddenly, being found as a rotting corpse, with worms crawling from his entrails. Once news of this had reached the empress, Zhang willed himself back to life, returning to his mountains.
    He later became friends with the emperor Xuansong, being entertained in his court on several occasions. During these more sociable times, he often met and adventured with the rest of the Eight Immortals, the legendary heroes of ancient China.

Notes
    This certainly took a while. Sure hope the effort paid off in quality.
    Not really sure of the Double Summon in the end, but I suppose his reputation as a madman and a sorcerer are strongly tied.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 15th, 2019 at 06:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Archer
    True Name: Davy Crockett
    Place of Origin: Texas(Well not really but it’s where he mattered.)
    Face Claim
    Parameters:

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: E
    LCK: D
    NP: C-E

Dislikes: The Mexicans, Big Cities
    Talent: Hunting
    Natural Enemy: Santa Anna
    Armament: His gun Old Betsy
    Catalyst: His Coonskin Hat

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Mad Enhancement
    Rank up for all parameters, but takes away most of sanity. Berserker can only think in terms of hunting and being hunted and has lost most fine motor skills.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Hunting
    The ability of a servant to track a foe through terrain and ambush them. Could be considered a mixture of the skills Presence Concealment, Presence Detection, Eye of the Mind(True), and an Anti-Beast type skill at rank B but only in the context of hunting a target.

Battle Continuation
    Berserker does not know what it means to give up. Even without bullets in his gun he would continue fighting as if it was a club. At this rank he can fight at full strength until he receives a decisively fatal wound.

Innocent Monster
    More a curse than a skill that turns Berserker into what he was perceived to have been during life. Berserker was considered a man who was more at home on the wilderness than in a city despite evidence to the contrary. As a result of this perception his body has begun to take on the appearance of a beast despite being a human in life.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

Old Betsy
    Finest Gun this Side the Mississippi

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-90
    Max Targets: 1
    Berserker’s favorite gun that got him through all of his adventures. As a gun it is truly nothing special. A simple flintlock rifle with only simple modifications to increase its accuracy. As a Noble Phantasm it was gained the ability to harm servants and phantasmals. When used as a gun it only does about as much damage as a C-Rank Noble Phantasm, however due to his Mad Enhancement Berserker has lost his ability to fire it as a gun and instead uses it as a club at which point it somehow does damage at B-Rank. Maybe it is because his Mad Enhancement has affected even Berserker’s weapon, maybe it is from the story that after running out of bullets he attacked the Mexican army with Betsy as a club, or maybe it is the sheer strength of his blows. Either way it is somehow more effective to use this rifle as a club than a gun.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    Davy Crockett, where do you start with Davy Crockett. A man born in the wilds of Tennessee(then North Carolina) he quickly learned how to hunt, harvest, and most importantly survive in the wild. As he grew up he ended up going the Tennessee militia during the Creek War and said he felt more comfortable hunting game for the troops than fighting against the Creek Warriors. He continued to bring his unique skills to the militia when during the War of 1812 when the militia was ordered to oust the British from Spanish Florida Crockett’s platoon mostly spent time foraging for food.

After his time in the militia he ended up getting into politics becoming a member of the House of Representatives to help his people and prevent any of the horror’s he saw against the Native American population from happening again. However he was one man in Tennessee during Andrew Jackson’s presidency so after voting no to the Indian Removal Act(The only representative from Tennessee to do so) he was defeated in the next to elections leading him to say his famous quote.

“I told the people of my district that I would serve them as faithfully as I had done; but if not, they might go to hell, and I would go to Texas.”

He went to Texas in order to get away from what he saw the terrible politics of Washington and went to San Antonio’s for Alamo with thirty men with the promise of 4600 Acres of Land each for assisting in the war. The rest is, unfortunately, as they say history. He took part in the siege of the Alamo fighting to the last man against the forces of Santa Anna. Even though the Alamo fell it became a rallying cry to push Texas forward in its defeat of the Mexican Army.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    As a Berserker Davy has lost most of his higher level thinking skills. However he has managed to keep his persona as a hunter. He can only speak in terms of hunting terms and categorizes people as hunter and prey. However during his rare moments of lucidity he becomes a man who cares about peace more than anything, believing that while war can be necessary the best way forward is with mutual understanding.

Relationships:
    Spoiler:
    Geronimo
    “Not prey…proud hunter…sorry for hunting.”
    “I was but a young boy when you fought for us against your government. While I cannot forget the part you played against the Creek Tribe I do thank you for your attempts at repentance.

Hessian Lobo
    “Both prey… and hunter… good hunt.”
    “GRRRR!!!!”

Artemis and Orion
    “Hunters… good strong hunters.”
    “Would you look at that sweetheart somebody finally acknowledges us!”

Creator Notes:
    As somebody that has lived in Texas for 16 years it is almost blasphemy that an Alamo servant wasn’t the first thing I wrote. I kind of wanted to give him mystic eyes from the story of him killing a bear by staring at it but I thought that would push him into joke servant territory which I didn’t want to do to Davy. Also I made him part beast because it would be something to just sort of set him apart from most other modern servants.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    Shiki-pon I love this berserker. Drunken masters are just a great character archetype. There are only two things sort of negative I have to say. First is that he is sort of overpowered, I get that he is a big deal immortal in his story but he has what is pretty much Battle Continuation EX(which I recommend changing it to) and has a Noble Phantasm that breaks nasuverse magic. Second is that he doesn't seem to die in his story. So I guess he's like Scathach or Merlin that uses time fuckery to be summoned. Other than that a solid sheet.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldownnow View Post
    Shiki-pon I love this berserker. Drunken masters are just a great character archetype. There are only two things sort of negative I have to say. First is that he is sort of overpowered, I get that he is a big deal immortal in his story but he has what is pretty much Battle Continuation EX(which I recommend changing it to) and has a Noble Phantasm that breaks nasuverse magic. Second is that he doesn't seem to die in his story. So I guess he's like Scathach or Merlin that uses time fuckery to be summoned. Other than that a solid sheet.
    There's a reason (other than the "Westerners only") why Urobuchi didn't end up making the 4th Grail War's Caster a Xian (which was apparently in the planning stages). As trite as it sounds, not making a Xian lean towards being overpowered would be... Not making a Xian, I guess. And though outright resurrection is impossible by Nasuverse standards, I would assume that Zhang Guo cheats in some fashion. It ought to be noted that reviving the dead is an explicit power of all the Power Tools, so not including it in some form would be weird.
    His Battle Continuation also isn't EX because he isn't reviving himself simply by means of having Battle Continuation, but his other abilities. But since his legends include coming back from injury or death none worse for wear, that pretty much spells out having Battle Continuation to me.

As for how he can manifest, I'm using the logic that upon ascension to immortality, "Zhang Guo the Human" ceased to exist, becoming instead "Zhang Guo the Xian", same as with my earlier Han Xiangzi sheet. Zhang Guo could therefore manifest by hijacking the vessel of his summoned 'human' self, overwriting it with his 'xian' self. Most of the Xian also have legends about them in which they pass on or ascend to a higher plane, so that could also count as enough of a death to qualify for summoning.

Blog Entries
    Well, I hope you've got enough info and creativity for the other six Immortals, not to mention any other groups who are missing members from previous sheets of yours. You are truly a prodigy at making sheets here. To be honest, I feel like the vast majority of the sheets here, barring a couple exceptions here and there, can actually fit into the Nasuverse legitimately without issue.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Well, I hope you've got enough info and creativity for the other six Immortals, not to mention any other groups who are missing members from previous sheets of yours. You are truly a prodigy at making sheets here. To be honest, I feel like the vast majority of the sheets here, barring a couple exceptions here and there, can actually fit into the Nasuverse legitimately without issue.
    Why thank you.
    As for the rest of the Immortals, I'm working on He Xiangyu and might eventually start working on the others. Lu Dongbin is probably last on my list, as there is already a version of him posted around here. Not really sure if I have made member sheets for any other groups, at least not as a concentrated effort. I should probably re-check my sheet list at some point...

Blog Entries
    Admittedly its hard to tell at times between canon groups like the 12 Paladins or the Argonauts, or fan-made groups like Sunny's Servants based on Kaguya's Impossible Requests. And it isn't just you in particular, lots of members here have managed to fill in the gaps both major, like expanding the roster of the Round Table Knights or delivering top-tier Servants like Karna and Arjuna's relatives, and minor, like giving us obscure Heroic Spirits from all parts of the world and making Alters, Lilys, and Seasonal/Holiday variants of already canon Servants.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Svāhā
    Class: Assassin
    True Name: Svāhā
    Source: Hindu mythology
    Origin: India
    Height: 158 cm
    Weight: 46 kg
    Theme: Kara no Kyōkai OST - 6th Chapter M15+16+17 by Yuki Kajiura

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    NP: B+

Skills
    Passive skills

Divine Core of the Goddess: B

A composite skill denoting the absoluteness of a perfected goddess since birth. Comprises Divinity, repels mental interference, and prevents bodily changes.
    Because she’s been summoned as a Pseudo-Servant, the rank stops at B.

Presence Concealment: D
    Hides presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying.
    The rank is not very high, but the effects of Stalking make up for it. Surely. Probably. Somehow.

Personal skills

Spontaneous Combustion: A
    An ability more akin to ESP than to magecraft. An unexplained phenomenon that causes things to burst into flames rather than burning them directly. A power possessed by the host body.
    While Azaka understands this power through a relation with electrical currents produced by the body or a high electronic density in the environment, Svāhā simply addresses it as Agni’s favor.

Stalking: C
    A skill for keeping track of the beloved one. A kind of wild instinct including the five senses and mana.
    Svāhā is known for being a stalker, but Azaka thinks such a behavior is unfit for a lady and nothing good will come out of it, refusing to accept that it was the stalker the one to get to be with the one she loves.

Noble Phantasm

Aagi Yajña
    An offering to the divine blazes

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Aagi Yajña. A fragment of Agni’s power, and at the same time, part of Svāhā’s own ability. It is said that, after marrying, Agni promised that he wouldn’t accept any sacrifice offered to him unless the name of Svāhā was spoken aloud.

In a vivid dance of fists, the limbs strike repeatedly without giving a rest. Flames sprout and sprout, seven tongues that lick everything until it leaves no trace. And as a final blow to guarantee subsidence, a heavy axe-kick falls upon the head. The sacrifice is completely consumed and devoured by the fire. Svāhā.

Character
    First person pronoun: 私 (watashi)
    Second person pronoun: 貴方 (anata) / アンタ (anta)
    Third person pronoun: 彼 (kare) / 彼女 (kanojo)

Personality

A straightforward girl that will achieve anything she puts her mind into, a huntress with few to no competitors, but things change when dealing with love. Both Azaka and Svāhā consider that a girl with such character won’t be of the liking of their crush, and thus take a form that they believe “he” would prefer. Watching from afar, they transform themselves and only dare strike when their transformation is complete. That said, there are differences between their methods.

Though “transforming herself” implies changing her personality and character to a flawlessly fine one for Azaka, the sentence takes a more literal meaning for Svāhā, who will just chase her prey under different disguises and will only reveal her true colors when she is found out. This discrepancy in the modus operandi causes a clash between both personalities, leaving the final character with a conflict about how should she act. In the end, she will find herself acting in contradictory ways, sometimes coming close in a cheerful and polite fashion, and sometimes sneaking around sulkily, and always bashing her head against the closest wall because she doesn’t know what’s she supposed to do anymore.

When entering battle mode, there are no psychological problems to be concerned about. Both human and goddess just go for the kill and let out vulgar expressions without caring about what people would think. Of course, if you tell her about that, she’ll become all flustered.

Treatment with the Master

A goddess shouldn’t be satisfied with being the inferior one in a contract, but there is a sort of aura around the Chaldean Master that is familiar and reassuring for the human vessel. How to put it in words…? It has to do with how simple and ordinary they are.

Dialogue examples

“Good day. My name is Svāhā. I have come in response to your summoning. Nice to meet you!”

“Don’t look at me when I’m fighting! It’s embarrassing! No, I mean, axe-kicking the enemy on the head while shouting ‘Don’t mess with me!’ isn’t proper of a refined lady, right…? That’s why… You shouldn’t look…”

“The Svāhā-me is a stalker that resorted to a dirty trick to have her way, but that’s something unthinkable for the Azaka-me. Right now, I’m confused even about what is acceptable by my own standards, but… As long as I can see the smile of the one I love, I don’t need to worry.”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

Svāhā is a minor Indian goddess, granddaughter of Brahmā and daughter of Dakṣha. The tale of her crush on the fire god Agni is told by the sage Mārkaṇḍeya to the Pandavas in the Mahābhārata.

In said story, Svāhā is a stalker that pursued Agni without him knowing. While he presided over the sacrificial rites of the Saptarṣi, he got excited by the beauty of the sages’ wives, and kept staring at them. Over time, Agni was overridden by a feeling of guilt for desiring the women of other men, and performed penance at a forest.

Noticing it was her chance, Svāhā approaches Agni by assuming the form of the seven women, having her way with him repeatedly. To avoid becoming impregnated, she transformed the sperm in her womb into birds that nested in a cave, from which the god of war Kārttikēya is said to have come. However, Agni discovered her disguise at the seventh time, the reason being that the wife of Vásiṣṭha, Arundhatī, didn’t show any interest in him at all. With her plans foiled, Svāhā showed her true aspect and tried to apologize, but she was stopped.

“Thank you. Thanks to you I am satisfied and happy”, the god of fire told her. As a reward for her actions, Agni accepted making Svāhā his wife, and married her. From their union, the goddess Āgneyī was born.

Pseudo-Servant vessel · Depiction:

Kokutō Azaka

A young girl with the talent to use Spontaneous Combustion despite not having enough Magic Circuits to use magecraft. She’s an honor student at the Reien Girl’s Academy, admired by others for being flawless at everything she does. Her manners are also like those of a girl raised at a fine family.

All of this, however, is a facade built to conceal her true colors. This lady is actually a predator that won’t rest until she has captured her prey. She plays the role of “Miss Perfect” while burying a forbidden sentiment of love towards her older brother, but her actual nature impedes the disappearance of that feeling.

Azaka’s hidden nature is not dissimilar to Svāhā’s. Both also share a story of loving someone from the distance and covering their true appearance with the hope to be more appetizing to that person, but the development of those story of theirs is quite different. One came closer to her interest and had her way after making him realize what he actually needed to do. The other, however, willingly took more distance, and patiently waited for the opportune moment to strike, a moment that only came on her sweetest dreams.

Related characters

Ryōgi Shiki
    What’s with her? She nonchalantly waved me ‘hi’ the other day when I passed by her, as if we were friends or something… I don’t know why, but she so pisses me off!

Asagami Fujino
    For some reason I like chatting with her. Well, it’s not like we share many interests, but she’s a nice girl. Although it’s a bit creepy when she gets hurt but doesn’t feel it…

Kiyohime
    Talks about stalking right now are… difficult. I can’t even decide if it’s a good thing or not. But I doubt burning people solves anything. Agni would probably get angry at me if I did that.

Martha
    We do get along, but why do you grin like an idiot when you ask that?

Not as impressive as Kama, but it's something. KnK characters deserve more love.