Page 782 of 858 FirstFirst ... 282682732772777780781782783784787792832 ... LastLast
Results 15,621 to 15,640 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    Courtaud: The skills and NPs fit very well with the idea of the "savage wolf that terrified Paris", and create a cool imagery. The way you used the original story was really better than what I made on my Coulter sheets (sorry, I have to compare them) and his skills and NPs are better fleshed out, helping to create the atmosphere of "savagery" that his legend has. While reading this I was ashamed of my unprofissional sheets from before!
    However, I think it would benefit from a dedicated 'lore' section. There you could explain better his story and what he did to create all that "savage" legend. I also think that his personality is kind of boring. On both my Coulter sheets I did my best to make a creative and unexpected personality, while yours is simply what anyone would expect from a wild animal. His first NP is kind of the same. It is cool (I agree that "L'hiver du Loup" sounds good, and I believe that the other one should be called "Des loups antropophages" too!), but... it probably is just me, but I think that the Reality marble kind of Noble Phantasms are, most of times, tedious(maybe because I saw too many army-spamming NPs?). It makes me think of the unimaginative "his legend includes winter, so he can summon that winter where he goes"-kind, but it isn't all that bad, the snow wolves part was really cool and as I said before creates a good atmosphere. With my last Coulter sheet, for example, his 'winter-realted' NP simply makes the enemy show a weakness, as that was what happened with Paris (the winter made the city show a weakness).
    All that said, my Coulter sheets are kind of OC-ish, so you can disagree with all that comparing. Just out of curiosity, did anything on my Coulter inspire you by any chance? I noted a few things but it must be simple coincidence.
    Also (I don't want to be childish but) did you read my last Yamato sheet?

Before I forget, Boisselier : I can't believe I searched about Coulter but never heard about this guy, I should be ashamed!
    A good complement to Coulter, and overall a well-written sheet. I just think that he should have the Beast slayer skill, and fleshing out more of his relation with Coulter would give a big bonus
    First of all, I'm really glad you liked my Courtaud! I think of you as having made the definitive Courtaud sheets up 'til now, so I'm definitely flattered that you see mine as a worthy successor.

I see what you mean about lore. But I generally don't include a lore section in my sheets unless my take on the character's legend diverges from the original in some really striking way (like with my Tugarin and Alyosha sheets, where like 90% of the personality and backstory I came up with for them was stuff I made up myself extrapolating from the rather bare-bones legend). In Courtaud's case his story is pretty much what it was recorded to be in our history, so I didn't feel the need for a dedicated lore section.

You're also right about the personality being a little boring. In my defense, he is a wild animal without the capability of speech, so there's only so much you can flesh out his personality while remaining true to that. For your Courtaud sheets you took quite a bit of artistic license to make him able to talk and whatnot, which was cool, but I wanted to make a more "straightforward, mythically accurate" sheet in that regard.

Alas, your Courtaud didn't particularly inspire mine, since I already had the basic ideas of the sheet nailed down by the time you posted up yours (as I said, I'd had the concept in mind for quite a while before writing it up).

I did read your Yamato sheet. Was pretty cool. Part of me is a little disappointed you didn't give "him" a ship-girl FC, but given the sheet's overall more somber atmosphere that wouldn't have been really appropriate. Speaking of said atmosphere though, you definitely made it carry through the sheet in a way that gives the whole thing a lot of character. The vibe of this grand warship, a monument to an entire nation's hopes and ambitions in war, rusting away to nothing without ever having tasted glory in a single battle is really bittersweet even for someone like me who usually doesn't care about stuff like nationalism and the so-called "glories of war".

I feel like if he ever somehow showed up in canon, he'd be a really sad yet moving character with how he knows the ideal he was built on doesn't mean anything anymore but still persists on it just because he doesn't know any other way to live. Actually, I kind of wonder how he'd get along with EMIYA, since they have a similar "broken ideal" thing going on...

Unfortunately, his NP is kind of boring. I get it fits his legend and there's maybe not much else you can do with such a modern figure, but summoning cannons and firing is like the most generic possible NP for a ship-based Servant.

Lastly, for Boisselier, I did consider giving him Beast Slayer, but I figured a unique Skill based on his role as a wolf-hunter would be more interesting and flavorful. As I see it Louvetier already includes the effects of Beast Slayer anyway since it serves as an accumulation of all beast-hunting related Skills and is stated to give him a stat boost against monstrous enemies. I just didn't mention it specifically by name.

Red Serpent of Passion, Chu'Mana

Red Serpent of Passion
    Caster Chu'Mana

Class: Caster

Alternate classes: Alter Ego, Lancer, Avenger

True Name: Red Serpent (Sakura Matou)
    Origin: Yulunger/America
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Armaments: Golden Spear, a large heart shaped ruby beneath the spear tip, and lisianthus’s flowing down from the heart (it’s supposed to be a combo spear and staff)
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: Female, Native American, Phantasmal, Divine, Not Weak to Enuma Elish

Appearance: As a pseudo servant using Sakura Matou’s body, her general appearance is based on her, though her clothing reflects that of servant she is host to, her skin tone does change to that of a Native American. Said clothing is indicative of traditional native American clothing though with a few modifications made because of personal taste, and control over such aspects. One prominent feature of her attire is the use of red and pink throughout, in addition there is also the presence of lisianthus’s throughout, also in red and pink.

Bio
    Bio: America is a country far different from all others within the world. For centuries it existed without human life, filled with a greater amount of Mystery than any other land within the world. Eventually however human life would come to the continent. These people would take residence, developing their own culture interacting with the spirits and elementals of the region.

One such interaction is between Lisianthus, a spirit of flowers and Chu’Mana, the leader and chief of a small tribe. Wither he was named after the flower, or the other way around is unknown, and unimportant, what is important is his love. Lisianthus would come to love teaching her how to command lesser spirits, the land, and showering her with gifts. Chu’Mana by her nature is loving and quiet easily reciprocated these feelings.

Many great things could’ve come from their love however tragedy struck, as Chu’Mana’s village was attacked monstrous beasts. All those she had known, her friends, her family, all were left dead despite the efforts of Lisianthus and Chu’Mana. All that were left were the two lovers but soon even they came at deaths door.

A single beast lunged at Chu’Mana and to save his love Lisianthus took the attack and died in her arms. Tears filled Chu’Mana’s eye’s as her lover died in her arms, she took solace in the fact she would soon join him, only for Lisianthus to insist she live on for him. As a final farewell Lisianthus used all of his remaining mana to create a field of flower, a special magic within keeping at bay the beast which would kill his love.

The love in Chu’Mana’s heart became hatred, a passionate hatred which consumed her, and rather than running away she rose again to take revenge. She fought against the beasts again using every form of Magecraft Lisianthus taught her to kill that which had taken all she loved. Eventually she won by channeling fire spirits into the flowers her love created for her, burning every beast within the area to ash, yet leaving her unharmed, the love in the flowers keeping her safe.

Yet Chu’Mana was wounded, in the aftermath of her vengeance, she was left dying of her wounds. With no one left to tell her story, Chu’Mana became forgotten, destined to be known by none. Normally one such as her would hold only two possible fate, one is to become a wraith wondering the world tell all her remaining power is exhausted. The second is for her soul to return to the root, cleansed of it past.

However Chu’Mana was no ordinary human, or rather her soul was not. In truth Chu’Mana was in fact a mortal incarnation of Yulunger, a deity whom leaves far beyond the reach of earth, unable to manifest there in her true form. Thus when Chu’Mana died, rather than the fates normally given to the forgotten she returned to Yulunger, becoming one of her many scale. Her was died Red, for all her life was defined by Passion.

In another timeline Sakura Matou is born into the Tohsaka family, but is latter adopted into the Matou family. She faces great pain and suffering at the hand of Zolgen, but latter saved by Kariya, when the servant he summons, sensing his hatred of the Matou’s, killing every member of the family, save the two children Sakura, and Shinji.

Free of the negative influence of Zolgen and the Matou’s, the two grow into passionate and caring people. Sakura, being well known for being loving, passionate, and full of life, and for this reason is very compatible, with Chu’Mana. Thus, when Yurlungur uses zir Noble Phantasm Scattered Scales: To My Children I Give This Gift, one of its scales inhabits Sakura Matou’s body, transforming her into a Pseudo Servant, of one of Yurlungur’s many Alter Ego’s.

Parameters

-Strength: D
    -Endurance: C
    -Agility: B+
    -Mana: A++
    -Luck: D
    -NP: A++

Skills
    Class SkillsClass Skills:

Existence Outside the Domain C: As one of the many mortal incarnations of Yulungur, Caster’s true self existed beyond the earth. Yet both Yulungur’s connection to the earth and Caster’s life on earth have ranked down this skill. This skill allows Caster to warp reality in a manner beneficial to her.

Goddess’s Divine Core C: A skill given to Goddesses or those host to one, as Caster is an Alter Ego of Yulungur she has earned this skill. However due to Caster not being a divine spirit in her life this skill is severely deranked maintaining a C only because of the Caster’s origin within the Age of Gods.

Territory Creation A+: The ability to create special terrains such as bounded fields and workshops, Caster has earned this skill due to her exceptional ability to channel magic into the land. Caster able to easily make unique bounded fields which serve similar functions to that of temple. Due to Caster’s nomadic lifestyle this bounded field can be dismantled and built with ease, allowing her to move it with ease. It can be placed anywhere so long as it has a natural structure to be used as an anchor.

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills:

Red of the Rainbow EX: As is the nature of an Alter Ego of Yulungur, Caster embodies both a single color (red), and a human trait (passion). Its rank is dependent upon the trait she is meant to embody, as such it is unsurprising that someone defined her life in love, and in hate, would have this skill at its highest rank. This skill grants power over fire capable of burning enemies and healing allies.

Passionate Blooming A: A unique skill born of Caster’s close connection and power over flowers, it gives her the ability to channel her magecraft through them. At this rank Caster is able to channel almost any form of magecraft through flowers, even those normally incompatible such as fire. It also allows her to control plant life beyond flowers.

Protection of the Land A++: A skill of similar distinction to Protection of Faith, it denotes a servant’s devotion to protecting and serving nature. In addition to improving Caster’s ability to gather and store mana, it also increases her strength and endurance parameters while protecting nature. Additionally, it can also make it more difficult to derank her parameters while surrounded by nature.

Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms:

Fire Blooming Lisianthus: Parting Gift of Love A+:

A bounded field gifted to Chu’Mana from her love Lisianthus, it instantly fills the area with a field of Lisianthus flowers. These flowers carry Chu’Mana’s mana, and her will, able to produce a fire which reads her heart, and the hearts of others, reacting to either burn them or heal them depending on how their heart is read. All enemies become but ash, while all allies can be brought from the brink of death.

This bounded field, different from most others, is considered a natural part of the world, lasting far longer with less maintenance, and potentially becoming a permanent feature of the world if given time and care. Moreover the flowers keep their mana even when away from Chu’Mana allowing them to be used as one time use Mystic Codes to create fire or heal a wound.

Interactions with others
    Interactions with others:

Summoning: "A child of the land, I am Chu'Mana. All my passion is at your service Master."

Geronimo: "I'm glad to meet another child of the land, even if from a different tribe."

All Sakura Faces: "It seams I have a habit of being possessed. That is rather troubling."

Saber Faces: "I swear I've seen you before."

Boudica: "Love and hatred, it seams you are as passionate as myself."

Nero: "Pure passion, how lovely."

Other's interactions with her
    Other's interactions with her:

Nero: "Umu, your passion may rival even my own. Though I still surpass all in beauty."

BB: "The lot of us have a habit of falling in love. I think of it as uplifting."

Fergus: "I wonder how that passion translates in the bedroom."

Boudica: "Our stories have their similarities, right to the end. How sad."

Authors Notes: Somewhat complicated concept it involves my own head cannon meant both to add something interesting and explain the entities that Foreigner’s still power from. Yulunger is one such entity, but also a god of the earth. The latter gives zim a desire to be on earth, but the former makes that impossible, so their solution was to become lesser versions again and again. Sometimes these lesser versions were humans, and Chu’Mana is one of them.

Now next you may be wondering, what the hell is a Lisianthus, and why did I use it. The Lisianthus is a flower native to North America (the southern parts), sometimes called the “Poor Man’s Rose.” Like with most flowers their meaning changes depending on color, but if my memory is correct pink and red Lisianthus mean love and passion, similar to roses. Originally, I was going to do roses, but I looked it up and I’m pretty sure there are no roses native to America. I wanted to do a Native American servant, and since roses aren’t native to America, I had to choose a new flower, and found the poor man’s rose.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So what's this "Yulunger"? The closest I can think of there is Yurlungur, but that's an Australian deity.
    Also, and this is simply opinion, you can use "they" to refer to gender-ambiguous things. Using "xir" or whatever sounds like something from a terrible fanfic.

So what's this "Yulunger"? The closest I can think of there is Yurlungur, but that's an Australian deity.
    Yup that's the one. Somewhat long explanation but to make it short, there is a place called The Dreaming that is bassically everything that isn't a proper universe or the root, and Yulunger lives there. This makes her very powerful, to powerful to go to earth hence the lesser versions thing. While they have a strong connection to Australia because its their origin, they aren't limited to it.
    Also I used Zim, and Zir and the like because that's the "Official" non-gender nouns.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoFay View Post
    Also I used Zim, and Zir and the like because that's the "Official" non-gender nouns.
    I rather doubt that (or at least fervently hope it ain't so).

And now, apologies if the following sounds sarcastic:
    So let me get this straight; a Native American historical figure is empowered by a deity from Australian mythology, and manifests by possessing the body of a Japanese girl adopted by a (originally, at least) Russian family of mages? That doesn't sound messy at all.

As a more serious side note, using the Dreaming as a justification for something being able to affect things on a global scale seems odd. I mean, cultural spheres (during the Age of Gods) seemed to have a very real effect, such as resulting in Ragnarok only wreaking havoc in Northern Europe despite being the literal end of the world in myth.

And now, apologies if the following sounds sarcastic:
    So let me get this straight; a Native American historical figure is empowered by a deity from Australian mythology, and manifests by possessing the body of a Japanese girl adopted by a (originally, at least) Russian family of mages? That doesn't sound messy at all.
    Your justified in that, but just remember, all mythology is messy by its nature. I'll admit this is kind of next level stuff, but if it makes you happier other than borrowing a deity, and a concept, Australia doesn't effect things much. I borrowed Sakura cause I thought the theme of passion and love resonated with her, and I had no idea about the Russian thing. Why does that factor in at all.
    As for the Dreaming, its more so a short cut for "The Collective Unconscious of All Sentient beings manifesting as a metaphysical place which touches all places in time, and all universes, connecting everything." In short its sort of like Alaya on steroids and no clear goal, and also it isn't exclusive to humans. The Dreaming was just a similar enough concept that rather than being exclusive to the Aboriginals, they were just able to better affect it than most.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider, Berserker
    True Name: Wayna Qhapaq
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: America (16th century)
    Armament: Sling, axe, shield

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MANA: C
    LUCK: B
    NP: D

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank D: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independent Action - Rank C+: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.

Personal Skills

Divinity - Rank C: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    As Sapa Inka, Archer is equated with the position of son of the Sun God Inti. However, as he is of the second dynasty of the Inka, his aptitude as a Divine Spirit is lesser than older rulers.

Charisma - Rank B-: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Archer possesses the ability to lead a nation, but certain traits of his aggravated rebellious elements among his people.

Qhapaq Ñan - Rank B: The advanced road network of the Inca Empire, manifested as a Skill. With it, overland travel speed is vastly increased when the user is traveling to a location they have visited previously. As a Skill, Qhapaq Ñan benefits greatly from scouting.
    Though he did not create the road network, Archer expanded it to its greatest height and saw to its maintenance. Through the expenditure of magical energy, it is possible to instantly transport oneself to a prepared location.

Noble Phantasms

Blood Rain Barrage
    Yawarkucha Waraqa

Anti-Army, Rank C
    Archer’s Noble Phantasm, marshalling his power as a ruler to take the form of one of his most infamous acts. The slaughter of rebellious forces at the hands of his army, said to have been a spectacle of such carnage that a lake was dyed red with the blood of the enemy.
    When using Yawarkucha Waraqa, Archer raises his weapons, summoning an object akin to a red sun over the battlefield, composed of the blood he spilled. At his command, droplets of blood begin raining down on Archer’s enemies, barraging the foe like massed slings. The attack will continue until the lake’s worth of blood is entirely depleted. Though the damage of a single attack is no real threat to a Servant, the sheer number of droplets and unrelenting nature of Yawarkucha Waraqa poses a danger to anyone on the battlefield, except for Archer himself.

Description
    Dislikes: Rebels, walking
    Talents: Management, working in urban environments
    Natural Enemy: Waskar, Atawallpa

Archer’s true identity is Wayna Qhapaq, the Eleventh Inka.

Wayna is, at heart, a lax person, and behaves with a calm certainty. His way of behaviour gives the impression of cordiality towards those he associates with. Though he speaks at length on various subjects, he seems mostly unwilling to physically engage himself. Even in battle, he prefers not to have to move, and as such sticks mostly to ranged attacks. In fact, his desire to fight on such terms is part of the basis of his summoning as an Archer.
    He is compassionate, though in a self-serving way, wishing for the prosperity of his people as a way of glorifying his reign as Sapa Inka. Despite being raised in luxury, he is surprisingly thoughtful toward those of lesser status, and absolutely hates the thought of others going hungry due to lack of resources. Even if they are not of his people, he is likely to come to the aid of those in need, doing what he can.
    However, when faced with betrayal, Wayna’s demeanour changes entirely. The ruthlessness with which he executed his campaigns comes to the fore, and a cold rage takes over him. When his ire is roused, even by a hint of rebellion or treachery, he pursues the object of his wrath with a tenacity one would think impossible based on his earlier behaviour. However, Wayna’s calm quickly returns when is done exacting punishment.
    As he is a divine ruler, Wayna treats those of similar status as peers, even looking down on royalty should they not possess roots in divinity. He is nonplussed by the existence of other kings that are connected to the divinity of the sun, though he is not displeased by the discovery. Due to the suffering of his people at their hands, he bears a grudge towards Heroic Spirits originating from Europe, especially those of Spanish descent.
    Towards his Master, Wayna behaves loyally. Though he is a ruler by birth and thus chafes at the thought of serving another, he hates rebellion above all else, ensuring that he will not turn on his Master, no matter the circumstance. However, as his status as a king and son of god is above any magus, he is quite overbearing in behaviour. As such, his Master is likely to be subjected to his speeches and contemplations.
    Wayna fervently wishes that his people had not fallen under the rule of the Spanish. As such, he wishes for his sons, which he split his empire between, to coexist and cooperate rather than fight and weaken the Inca Empire. With this, he believes that the superiority of his empire would shine through and allow his people to repel the invaders.

Lore
    Wayna Qhapaq was the son of the Incan Emperor Iupanqui. Under his father, Qhapaq led armies against his nation's neighbors to the north. When his father died in 1483 and he became emperor in his own right, Wayna continued the campaigns, eventually extending the empire's borders into what is modern Colombia.
    The Inca Empire reached the height of its size and power under his rule, stretching over much of Bolivia, Peru, Argentine, Chile, Ecuador, and Colombia. It included varying terrain, from the high, frozen Andes to the densest swamps, and over 200 distinct ethnic groups, each with their own customs and languages.
    Despite the geographical and cultural challenges, Inca - or Tawantinsuys, the "Realm of the Four Quarters" - was sophisticated for its time and place. At its height it had "monumental cities, temples and fortresses of stone, marvelously engineered roads cut through granite mountain slopes, and massive agricultural terraces and hydraulic works." A dedicated ruler, Wayna did much to improve the lives of his people. In addition to building temples and other works, Wayna greatly expanded the road network, along which he built storehouses for food so that aid could be quickly rushed to any who were in danger of starvation.
    Huayna contracted smallpox while campaigning in Colombia. Smallpox had been introduced to South America by the Spaniards, and the Native Americans had no defense against it; Wayna and about 200,000 other South and Central Americans died in that one epidemic. Before his death Wayna divided his country, leaving the newly conquered north to his favorite son, Atawallpa, and the rest to his legitimate heir, Waskar. The two brothers fought a long and debilitating war to reunite their country. Atawallpa eventually won, but the victory left his country exhausted and prostrate, unable to withstand attack from the Spaniard Francisco Pizarro.

Notes
    The NP came out a bit boring, but I guess it ties into his connections to the sun a little, as well as complementing his general laziness when it comes to battle.
    Though it probably doesn't shine through in the scribble that is his personality section, I intended for him to be more subtly arrogant then certain other rulers.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 21st, 2019 at 09:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    "This not-so-shabby samurai has answered your call, Master. Don't worry, I've already composed a poem for your victory."

Servant Archer
    :

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name
    : Minamoto No Yorimasa "The Poet Samurai"

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Class: Saber

Armament: As well as his bow and steel-tipped arrows, Archer also wields a tanto shortsword for close combat.

Strength- B
    Agility- D
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    NP- B

Personality
    Archer is normally a laid-back and somewhat joking person. He enjoys to spend his time relaxing under the sun, drinking sake and flirting with passing women.

But whenever Archer encounters innocent people being exploited or oppressed he shows his true self as a diligent man with a fierce sense of justice. In that case his demeanour becomes deadly serious and focused, and he'll put everything he has into bringing down the enemy, whether they be man or monster.

Archer is quite humble. When asked about his achievements he'll just laugh, shake his head and say something like "Ah, I just got lucky" or "It wasn't as tough as it looked". The fact that his greatest victory came through the Buddha's guidance might have something to do with this humility...

Being a poet as well as a warrior, Archer has a deep fondness for the arts. When not fighting he can often be found sitting around by himself composing and writing down poems. Sometimes he'll even recite them in the middle of battle just to irritate the enemy. Archer also takes an interest in the poetry of the modern age, often reading it when not otherwise occupied.

Archer's wish on the Holy Grail would be to alter the outcome of the Genpei War so the Minamoto Clan escaped subjugation by their rivals the Taira. Behind his careless and free-spirited demeanour, Archer harbors deep regrets in his heart over being unable to protect the clan he swore loyalty to in his final moments.

Dislikes: injustice, indecisive people
    Talents: poetry, beast eradication
    Natural Enemy: Nue, Taira Clan

Class Skills:

Independent Action- B
    The ability to sustain oneself in the World without a supply of magical energy from one's Master. At this rank, Archer can linger in the World for two days in the absense of an active contract. Also can keep fighting after suffering extensive damage to his spiritual core. As a wandering samurai, he naturally sports a decent rank in this Skill.

Magic Resistance- B
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below three verses are cancelled. Even if targeted by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals, it is difficult for the Servant to be affected. Having triumphed against the Nue, a powerful supernatural beast, Archer attains a high rank in this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Instinct- C
    A "sixth sense" that allows one to intuitively feel the best course of action in battle. At this rank, it reduces by a fourth all penalties inflicted by obstructions to vision and hearing. Though Archer was famed for shooting down the Nue with only his instincts, he in truth relied on "another way" to defeat the beast. Thus this Skill's rank isn't as high as it should be.

Eye For Art- B

An infatuation for works of art. Aside from his anecdotes as a soldier and slayer of the monstrous Nue, Archer was also a renowned poet.

Grants a significant chance of guessing the identity of Heroic Spirits and Noble Phantasms extolled in Japanese poetry.

Bravery- A
    The ability to negate mental interference like pressure, confusion and fascination through sheer fortitude of will. Also confers a bonus to melee damage. Archer was the only one brave enough to face the monster terrorizing the emperor's dreams. Even when confronted by its full horrific visage, Archer was undaunted, merely drawing an arrow and loosing it at the beast.

Sacraments- C
    Measures one's proficiency in Magecraft derived from religious sacraments (in Archer's case, Buddhist). Sometime after his famous victory against the Nue, Archer retired from the military and became a Buddhist monk. Unbeknownst to others, this was an attempt to repay the Buddha for helping him defeat the monster. While he never attained the ranks of the great sages, Archer still managed to pick up decent skill with some of their sacraments.

Similar to its Christian counterpart, this Skill allows Archer to force spiritual beings to undergo a sublimation process, purging them of regrets and attachment to this world so they can peacefully reincarnate. It's especially powerful if the spirit in question is an evil or wandering one. However, Heroic Spirits are too great an existence for Archer to fully sublimate. Even so, he can still temporarily weaken their attachment to the World, reducing their parameters for a short period of time. Archer can also use basic mantras to improve mental focus and strengthen his body in a Reinforcement Magecraft-like fashion.

Noble Phantasms
    Theravada Banavrsti
    Infinite Branching Paths To Victory

Type: Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing Yorimasa's shot that struck down the monstrous Nue. Even though the beast was cloaked in thick black smoke that made seeing it impossible, Archer still shot it down with nothing more than his instincts to guide him. At least, that's the story.

In reality, not even Archer could pull off the feat of shooting an undetectable opponent. Out of desperation, he closed his eyes and prayed to the Buddha before drawing back his bow, hoping for a miracle. The Buddha in his infinite mercy granted Archer's request, letting his arrow through a miracle that would in modern times be called quantum indeterminacy coexist in multiple places at once. Thus Archer managed to hit the Nue even without being able to pinpoint its precise location.

This technique comprises Archer's Noble Phantasm. Upon drawing his bow and reciting that fateful prayer once more, Archer looses a single arrow charged with immense amounts of magical energy. To the opponent and any onlookers, the arrow appears to split apart in mid-flight, becoming countless spears of many-colored light that shower the opponent from every angle and direction simultaneously. But this is only a visual effect.

In truth, only one arrow is ever fired, appearing as multitudes due to exploiting the branching phenomenon of parallel worlds to travel along every possible path to hit the target simultaneously. If one of these light-arrows hits the opponent, it'll retroactively become the only arrow fired, all the others dissolving as if illusions.

As in the set of all possibilities there's virtually assured to be at least one where Archer's arrow successfully pierces the target, this Noble Phantasm is effectively a sure-hit attack. However, opponents with a Luck stat of B or higher might be able to reject the possible future where the arrow hits them, minimizing the damage or even escaping it altogether. Other than that, the only ways to evade damage are to have an absolute defense that no attacks can get through, in which case there's no "possibility" for Archer to exploit (Heracles' God Hand and Arturia's Avalon would fall into this category), or to simply interupt Archer before he can loose the arrow.

The end result of this Noble Phantasm is somewhat similar to the red spear of a certain Celtic hero, even if the method used to arrive at it differs.

Kaika Shinai Seppuku
    Rage To Your Last Breath, Oh Dying Warrior

Type: Anti-Unit (Self), Suicide-Attack

A Noble Phantasm born of the anecdote that Archer was the first samurai recorded to have committed
    Seppuku
    ritual suicide
    in the face of defeat. It embodies the mentality of a samurai that only by accepting death can one obtain victory. A Noble Phantasm that exists to insure an honorable death by bringing down the opponent along with Archer. To invoke this Noble Phantasm, Archer first recites the famous poem he composed on his deathbed.

"Like a fossil tree, from which we gather no flowers,
    Sad has been my life, fated no fruit to produce."

Upon doing so, he stabs his tanto sword into his own gut. Blood pours out from the wound, spreading across Archer's skin and coalescing into red tattoo-like markings resembling Japanese caligraphy. Archer's eyes also change; his sclera turning jet-black and his irises blood-red, giving him a bestial and intimidating appearance.

In this state Archer gains two ranks up to all his parameters but his mind becomes clouded with rage, effectively turning him into a pseudo-Berserker. The only thing he can think of in this state is trying to kill the opponent before dying himself. As he embodies the contradictory state of embracing one's death while still alive Archer gains the Skill Battle Continuation at rank B, letting him ignore fatal wounds that would impede his fighting prowess.

But make no mistake, Archer is still about to die. Once the opponent is defeated or he's been rendered unable to fight, Archer will surrender to his wounds and collapse, finally perishing. This Noble Phantasm is thus a double-edged sword, forfeiting Archer's own life along with the opponent's.

Due to this, and because it reminds Archer of his own regrets during the Genpei war, he dislikes using this Noble Phantasm and will only do so as a desperate last resort.

As a Saber, using this Noble Phantasm would lead to Yorimasa becoming possessed by the lion-spirit inside his sword, transforming him into a true beast of destruction...

If summoned as a Saber he'd have...
    Shishi-Oh
    Leonine King Of Swords

Type: Anti-Army

The sword Yorimasa received as a reward for vanquishing the Nue. Named "Shishi-Oh", meaning Lion-King in Japanese, that name was far truer than most could've imagined. In fact the sword was forged from the bones of a Phantasmal Beast lion slain by one of Yorimasa's ancestors in the past. The great beast's spirit was too strong to perish entirely along with its body, still living on inside the sword.

As lions in eastern cultures were revered to have the power to repel evil magic, just having the sword in his possession passively raises Yorimasa's Magic Resistance Skill to A+ rank. But that isn't its true power.

By invoking the sword's true name and slicing it through the air, the blade expels a great gout of golden flames. The fire expands and shrinks back on itself, condensing into the shape of a monstrous lion made entirely of roiling flames. This "fire-lion" is the true form of the spirit still lingering within Yorimasa's blade.

Letting out a mighty roar it charges across the battlefield, cutting a brilliant swath through the enemy line. Any foes standing in its path will be scorched away and razed to ashes by heat values rivalling the surface of the sun. After finishing its charge, the lion springs into the air before crashing down on the battlefield and exploding in a massive burst of flames, incinerating any enemies that had escaped up until now.

This is a very powerful Anti-Army attack. However, because of its wide area-of-effect it's risky to use this Noble Phantasm in group battles, where it's just as likely to hit Yorimasa's friends as his foes. This Noble Phantasm also costs quite a lot of Mana to use. After invoking it, Yorimasa would be exhausted and forced to recuperate for a full day before being able to use it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, having been watching Dororo lately on Amazon Prime I felt inspired to write up a Japanese mythical Servant. To be honest I really love what I did with his first NP. It's exactly the kind of crazy conceptual nonsense that makes Fate so much fun. As always, comments and critiques would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; August 13th, 2019 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Added quote

Blog Entries
    Any thoughts on Yorimasa?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think you should stop trawling for people's opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Ruler, Berserker
    True Name: Hildegard von Bingen
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Northern Europe (12th century)
    Armament: Staff

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: C
    MANA: B
    LUCK: A
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - Rank A: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creation of a ‘Temple’, superior to a ‘Workshop’, becomes possible. Caster would term her terrain as an ‘Abbey’, though still one that serves as a Temple of God. It is possible for other uses of magecraft to receive the full benefits of her Territory Creation’s terrain, though only with Caster’s permission.

Item Construction - Rank B: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Production of items such as Holy Shrouds and grimoires is possible.

Personal Skills

Migraine - Rank D++: A curse inherited from the birthplace of one's previous life.
    Though she sometimes suffers from severe headaches, these episodes seem to have a benign rather than detrimental effect on Caster’s abilities. When suffering from a headache, Caster’s divine inspiration is strengthened, resulting in a boost in effectiveness to her Revelation and A Feather on the Breath of God Skills.

Revelation - Rank A: A Skill to "hear the voice of the heavens" and take optimum action; a Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles. However, 'Revelation' accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). It is a Skill held by the soul of the user.
    Caster was known in her era as the ‘Sibyl of the Rhine’ for the accuracy and reliability of her visions.

A Feather on the Breath of God - Rank A: A unique Skill closely related to in nature to Protection of the Music God. Rather than a gift or protection coming from a Muse, it is a gift from God. A Feather on the Breath of God allows the user to act as a conduit for angelic choirs, being gifted with a divine understanding of music. It is a Skill held by the soul of the user.
    Allows the use of magecraft derived from music. However, differing from the Orphic tradition, Caster’s magecraft carries a strong holy effect, strengthening it against demons, vampires and other evil creatures. In the correct circumstances, it is also possible to manifest effects outside of the normal scope of music magic.

Medical Techniques - Rank B: Modern medicine that surpasses the medical technology of past times (in which transmission proliferated) by a few degrees. Still, this Skill does not make a comparison by modern standards, instead determining by the standards of the age in which the Servant lived.
    In her lifetime, Caster was considered to be one of the greatest physicians of the age. However, when her Migraine is active, Medical Techniques is considered sealed.

Doctor of the Church - Rank B: A Skill indicating one’s recognition as a Doctor of the Church, meaning a Saint that has made significant contributions to theology or doctrine through their actions or works. When summoned as a Servant, the user receives multiple abilities from among the usual abilities of a Saint, among them "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible".

Noble Phantasms

The Marvels of the Divine
    Scivias

Magecraft, Rank A++
    Scivias is the representation of Caster’s life’s work and the crystallization of her beliefs. Its basis lies in panentheism, the presence of the divine in all of the universe, from the smallest pebble to the greatest galaxy. Though possessing no pull over this divinity, Caster can, through meditation and focus, fully open herself as a channel for the power of God that exists all around her. Though being a power of the soul, Scivias is bound to a tome that Caster carries with her at all times, which records her musings on the ways of God.
    In order to activate Scivias, Caster focuses her soul, studying the tome of her own writing as an aid. By utilizing the same channels that supply her with visions, she can fully open her soul as a conduit of divine power. In this state, it is possible through the guidance of her Revelation Skill to manifest effects on the level of True Magic, though Scivias’ effects are always used to ‘solve the situation’ that prompted the Noble Phantasm’s activation. The manner of solution is provided by powers beyond Caster’s self. Though the effect is supremely powerful, the manner of its manifestation is unpredictably, and Caster requires a small amount of time in order to activate Scivias. As such, it is not very useful in a direct battle.

Description
    Dislikes: Blasphemy, low self-esteem
    Talents: Divine inspiration, self-defeating
    Natural Enemy: Gilles de Rais

Caster’s true identity is Hildegard von Bingen, the Sibyl of the Rhine.

Hildegard is a pious woman. Though she can be quite confident in matters of faith, she is otherwise prone to insecurity and relies very much on others. Despite never receiving a formal education other than as a nun, she is brilliant on an intellectual level, possessing great ingenuity in several fields. As learning is a ‘neutral’ act unconnected to other matters, she loves observing nature and deriving knowledge from it.
    Despite her great importance the affairs of the Church and the devotion she received both in life and death, Hildegard possesses humility to an almost detrimental degree. As such, she is somewhat reliant on authorities higher than herself in order to persevere. Though her faith in God never wavers, she can become doubtful about the propriety of her actions, requiring outside reinforcement in order to move continue onward.
    Among Heroic Spirits, Hildegard holds other men and women of the cloth in high regard, though she does not see herself as an equal to them. Due to her feelings and veneration of Saints, she is afraid to approach others of her kind, preferring to keep her distance. Conversely, she despises blasphemers of all kinds, those that have gone against the laws and the will of God. Especially those who were formerly devout are targets of her derision.
    As a devout woman of God, Hildegard will naturally be inclined to serve a righteous person. Even if forced to serve under a less than savory Master, she will abstain from all impure actions. As a Servant, she regards mutual faith and trust as paramount to success, and will strive to uphold both no matter what type of person her Master happens to be.
    Though she is ashamed of such a selfish wish, Hildegard would like to be more confident. Despite being at peace with herself on the subject, she does not wish to disappoint those who look up to her with her mentality.

Lore
    Saint Hildegard von Bingen (1098 – September 17th 1179), (also known as the “Sybil of the Rhine”) was born in Bermersheim vor der Höhe, Germany, to her parents Hildebert of Bermersheim and Mechtild of Merxheim-Nahet, who were members of the German lower nobility. Hildegard was the youngest child of ten children, and as the tenth child, she was offered as an oblate to the service of the Church. At the age of three, she began experiencing visions, and at five she realized that what she was experiencing were visions from God. She found it difficult to express what was happening, and kept the matter a secret. At the age of eight, Hildegard went to live with a holy nun named Jutta of Spanheim, who taught her to pray, read, write and study the Scriptures, and also shared her knowledge of plants and medicines with the young girl. Jutta was an anchoress who lived an austere and simple lifestyle, and was enclosed (lived like a hermit near the monastery of Disibodenberg) in 1112, along with Hildegard, who was about fourteen at the time. During these early years, Hildegard was constantly plagued by illness and bad health. She was also troubled by her visions. She finally confided in her friend and mentor Jutta, who also told a monk named Volmar. Volmar became one of Hildegard’s greatest friends and supporters. He encouraged her to write down her visions and to not get disheartened by her illnesses and natural inadequacies. He later became her secretary and confessor, and general spiritual advisor.
    When Jutta died in 1136, Hildegard (being about thirty-eight) was unanimously elected as magistra of the community. The Benedictine Abbot of the monastery, Kuno of Disibodenberg asked her to be the Prioress, but Hildegard, desiring to found a new convent at Rupertsburg, instead requested permission to move there. The Abbot refused, so Hildegard went to the nearby Archbishop of Mainz, who granted her permission. Abbot Kuno still refused to let her go, and it was only when she was struck by a terrible illness that left her immovable that he relented. So Hildegard moved twenty nuns to the new site at Rupertsburg in 1150 and founded a monastery there, as well as another at Eibingen afterwards. While all this was happening exteriorly, Hildegard experienced visions that commanded her to write down what she saw with great urgency. She was afraid to do so, until she received a direct vision from God commanding her to write. She was forty-two years and seven months old (according to her own description of the event) when she received this vision. Though she did not doubt the divine origins of the vision, she didn’t want to do anything without ecclesiastical approval. She wrote to many eminent bishops and abbots requesting advice on the matter. She even wrote to the great St. Bernard of Clairvaux, who supported her in the matter. Finally, Pope Eugenus heard of Hildegard and her reputation as a holy woman, a visionary and a mystic, and after reading a copy of her writings he gave her Papal approval to write down the things she saw and heard.
    With the help of her secretary Volmar, she wrote down her visions in her works Scivias (short for Scito vias Domini “Know the Ways of the Lord”, finished sometime around 1151), the Liber vitae meritorum (“The Book of Life's Merits”, completed around 1163) and the Liber divinorum operum ("The Book of Divine Works", also completed around 1163). She wrote numerous letters to the greatest men and women of her day. She advised abbots and bishops, popes and emperors, and wrote on a diverse number of other topics. Her interests included theology, language, poetry, music, gardening, and medicine. Hildegard’s scientific works include Physica and Causae et Curae, both of which detail her extensive practical and theoretical knowledge of various illnesses, diseases and their cures, as well as expounding her theories on the delicate balance of the human body. In addition, she also wrote exquisite poems celebrating various feast days in the liturgical cycle of the Church. She also composed music to accompany her poems, antiphons and other theological works. Her music has a pure, delicate, ethereal quality to it that is lovely to hear. Her play, the Ordo Virtutum (“The Order of the Virtues”, composed around 1151) is a morality play about the Human Soul (Anima) struggling to fight the Devil and to embrace the Virtues, which help her on her way to God. It is contained within a larger manuscript of works called the Symphonia armoniae celestium revelationum ("Symphony of the Harmony of Celestial Revelations"), which contains more than 70 liturgical hymns. Among her other numerous accomplishments, Hildegard even invented her own alphabet and language based on Latin, which she called the “Lingua Ignota.”
    After a long life of ill health, St. Hildegard died on September 17th 1179 at the age of eighty-one. Even while living she was considered a saint, but after her death, the canonization process took such a long time that she was never formally canonized.
    But on May 10th 2012, Pope Benedict XVI declared Hildegard von Bingen to be a saint, in a process called “equivalent canonization” in which the Pope extends the veneration of a saint to the whole Church. On October 7th, 2012, he declared her to be a Doctor of the Church, making her the fourth woman to be so honored.

Notes
    So. Many. Skills. Also a boring NP.
    I would’ve liked to limit her Personal Skills to four, but I can’t really remove any with a clear conscience. Migraine, Revelation and A Feather on the Breath of God are all one package, Medical Techniques is one of her major contributions outside of theology, and she is a Saint, so that can’t really be dropped either. Technically she could probably have merited Weak Constitution as well due to her illnesses in life, but I felt that that would’ve overlapped with Migraine (and bloated the sheet further).
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; August 14th, 2019 at 01:54 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Berserker
    True Name: Apepi
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Africa (16th century BCE)
    Armament: Rod, axe

Parameters:
    STR: A+
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MANA: B
    LUCK: B+
    NP: A

Skills
    Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain - Rank B+: The Class Skill of a Foreigner, denoting one’s existence as one tied to an Outer God, a being that exists outside this universe and thus exempt from its influence. Existence Outside the Domain makes the Skill’s bearer literally otherworldly in nature. They are not fully affected by the laws of the World, and in some cases may even actively warp the world around them with their mere presence. Incoming attacks cause no harm and spells slide off harmlessly, just as the Servant’s own actions slip through physical and magical barriers as though they weren’t there. However, these qualities are not consciously activated, but rather exist due to the warping influence of one touched by an Outer God.
    Foreigner’s rank in this Skill is lesser than that of most others that share his class, owing to the death of the Outer God he shares a connection with.

Divinity - Rank C: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    As his Outer God has passed, Foreigner has lesser capability as a Divine Spirit. However, his status as a Pharaoh, a living god (if a disgraced one) remains.

Personal Skills

Hunger of the Void - Rank A: A composite Skill combining Soul Eater with other effects. Hunger of the Void allows the user to draw in and devour both matter and energy from their surroundings in order to fill the void inside them.
    Energy in Foreigner’s vicinity is passively absorbed and converted into power. In the case of physical or spiritual existences, he will actively have to devour them in order to receive energy. When eating souls, the energy taken in is permanently added to Foreigner’s existing reserves, rather than serving as a temporary boost.

Mystic Eyes
    - Rank B+: A Skill where one has possession of Mystic Eyes, capable of imparting magical effects upon a subject and interfering with the outside world.
    Foreigner possesses Mystic Eyes capable of hypnotising others. Though the hypnotic effect can be used to impart instructions and commands into the minds of others, the effect is at its strongest when used to lull targets into sleep.

Protection from Set - Rank C: Protection received from the Egyptian god of chaos, Set. It grants the user protection from certain types of mental interference as well as giving an advantage when faced with enemies of an Evil alignment.
    Despite being bonded to an Outer God, not to mention the one represented as Set’s enemy, Foreigner is capable of retaining his sanity even in the presence of the Outer God’s power. The other advantages of this Skill are lost.

Noble Phantasms

Descent of the Dark Sun
    Apep

Anti-World, Rank EX
    A Noble Phantasm wherein Foreigner calls upon the power of the Outer God he shares a connection to, D’Endrrah. However, with the marshaling will of the Outer God gone, Foreigner can fully draw upon the power of one who was known to him as Apep. Reaching out to the void between worlds, Foreigner calls to the material remnants of D’Endrrah, recognized by modern science as the asteroid 99942 Apophis. Through this, Foreigner can call down a meteor on the battlefield.
    The meteor gains additional mass from the true corpse of the Outer God as it approaches, and its entry into the World’s sphere of influence changes its nature. Due to Apep’s rivalry with Ra, the meteor becomes almost like a dark sun, blotting out the sky as it plummets on Foreigner’s target.
    In addition to the sheer physical damage that the impact inflicts, Apep carries with it the full warping effects of an Outer God, bending reality itself in the attack’s ground zero. For a few moments before the World reasserts itself, the area hit by the meteor becomes a nightmarish hellscape harkening to the home dimension of the Outer Gods themselves.

The Serpent That Devours the Sun
    Apep

Anti-God, Rank A+
    Noble Phantasm Image

NP Image Link
    A Noble Phantasm manifesting the serpent Apep, a manifestation of the Outer God D’Endrrah in Foreigner’s own body. A deceased Outer God is a rare thing indeed, and though its power remains and is freely accessible, it can only be reached by those who have forged a connection with the Outer God in question.
    By drawing this power fully into his body, Foreigner becomes as D’Endrrah himself, manifesting as a giant serpent made of dark, interstellar clouds. Apep changes Foreigner’s nature into a Divine Beast of the highest rank, having existed for untold eons. In this form, Foreigner not only gains increased physical capabilities, but the power of his Mystic Eyes is strengthened to the point where few, if any, existences can resist them. In addition, his attacks deal a greatly increased amount of damage to Divine Spirits, particularly those with connections to the Sun.
    However, the form Foreigner takes is doomed to failure in the end, just as the one whose power he uses. There is an increasing chance at any moment for the power and form of the serpent to disperse. Foreigner’s Luck is also lowered significantly for the duration of the transformation.

Description
    Dislikes: Loud noises, dawn
    Talents: Spiritual rituals, self-control
    Natural Enemy: Ozymandias, Katsushika Hokusai

Foreigner’s true identity is Apepi, the Last Hyksos Pharaoh.

Apepi is, on the surface, an arrogant and cold ruler. His expression of disdain rarely leaves his face for long, and he seems to treat others with derision. However, much of his thoughts are occupied with his current situation, and the meaning of that in regards to his beliefs. Though it was not the name he chose, he is Apepi and as such invokes the name of Apep. In life, he was a devout follower of Set, and as such his current incarnation means that he is his beloved god’s mortal enemy. Though he is left in despair by the revelation, he receives some solace from the fact that Set’s protection lies over him still.
    Given his mental state, Apepi has little patience for those that he regards as distractions and obstacles. In pursuit of his wish, he is willing to use any methods at his disposal, including the powers of the hated Apep. Though he knows that the Outer God is dead at the hands of the Evil God of the Abyss, he fears that the connection he shares with its remaining power may serve as a way for D’Endrrah to return. This fear is also the cause of Apepi’s impatient behaviour, as he feels the thought of tarrying in his task may grant time enough for his fears to come true.
    Due to them serving as obstacles to his mission, Apepi does not think much of other Heroic Spirits. Despite fearing its source, he recognizes that the great power he wields means that most Servants cannot compare to him. He does, however, feel an instinctive hatred and dread towards two Heroic Spirits in particular. As he does not personally know either, he merits this to the influence of D’Endrrah.
    Apepi’s Master is nothing more than a means to an end. The Master’s desire for their own wish is a distraction to his cause, and as such he will likely not interact with them much. As such, Apepi’s ideal Master would be one who trusts fully in their Servant’s strength and allows them free reign. Since he is a king, he will likely react poorly to the use of Command Spells to limit his actions or order him around.
    Apepi’s fondest wish is for the Holy Grail to remove all traces of his connection to D’Endrrah, and thus redeem himself.

Lore
    Apepi was the ruler of Lower Egypt during the fifteenth dynasty of the Second Intermediate Period. He originated from Hyksos, and was as such a foreign power in Egypt. Despite only being the pharaoh of Lower Egypt, he exerted his influence even in the southern reaches of the land.
    At some point in his life, Apepi, perhaps due to a connection forged simply by possessing the right name, became aware of whispers in his surroundings. The dead voice of an Outer God spoke to him, though he did not understand their source or meaning. During his reign, the whispers never ceased, and even began to disturb his sleep. Apepi eventually came to the conclusion that these were the whispers of Apep, his god Set’s mortal enemy, as the intensity of the voice increased during the night. Over the years, his mental state steadily deteriorated.
    The beginning of Hyksos’ end in Egypt is recorded in tradition. The tradition took the form of a tale in which the Hyksos king Apepi sent a messenger to Seqenenre in Thebes to demand that the Theban sport of harpooning hippopotami be done away with; his excuse was that the noise of these beasts was such that he was unable to sleep in faraway Avaris. This, perhaps, was a sign of his madness.
    The Thebans responded with military force, and skirmishes eventually developed into open revolt. By the end of the reign of Apepi, perhaps the second-to-last Hyksos king of the Fifteenth Dynasty, the Hyksos had been routed from Middle Egypt and had retreated northward and regrouped in the vicinity of the entrance of the Faiyum at Atfih.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; August 14th, 2019 at 02:12 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Apepi: Where did you find that D'Endrrah is dead? I only found that she's sealed in a palace in Deimos. Since my Foreigner Juana is also connected to her, I'd need to change the sheet to adapt it to the different circumstances.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Apepi: Where did you find that D'Endrrah is dead? I only found that she's sealed in a palace in Deimos. Since my Foreigner Juana is also connected to her, I'd need to change the sheet to adapt it to the different circumstances.
    From the short story/article where it was first featured in, apparently in relation to some RPG. Granted, said story is in French so I pretty much skimmed it. In essence, D'Endrrah likes to nom planets, tried it with Earth and got fried by Cthulhu for its troubles.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now that I've searched about it again, the planet nomming is true, though most sites seem to mention more the palace thing, and almost all the fanart prefers the waifu version. Of course, this doesn't mean that your version is wrong at all.

By the way, since you mention that Apepi was kinda crazy, shouldn't you add Insanity​ in his skills?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Now that I've searched about it again, the planet nomming is true, though most sites seem to mention more the palace thing, and almost all the fanart prefers the waifu version. Of course, this doesn't mean that your version is wrong at all.

By the way, since you mention that Apepi was kinda crazy, shouldn't you add Insanity​ in his skills?
    The palace thing (I think) comes from the fact that D'Endrrah was inspired by some other identity that is an eldritch abomination waifu, so there must be some bleeding over.

As for Insanity, that was later in life, so the mention is there as the basis for qualifying as Berserker (and also because Set is offsetting it now that he's a Servant). Just because Lancelot went mad with grief later on doesn't mean that he acts like a Berserker in every incarnation.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice a new Egypt Servant ! but now i have to ask how/where do you all get the ideas of "These Outers"?

Because i have no idea of what do you speak ? and by this Chance has to be it persons with Conections /ties etc to the outer gods or could it also be persons with a similar conection to the Demons like the from the Goetia ?

nevertheless two really god servants but why has Hildegard Berserker qualification ?

and in regard to Apepi what are the in his Foreeiigner class lost Advantages of the Protection of Seth skill and what would be his Rider respectively Berserker Noblephantasm and how would be in These classess his Mentality ?

and i have now to ask this to you/everyone which is until now my best servant sheet after your oppinion ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Oryō-san (Summer)
    Class: Lancer
    Identity: Oryō-san & Sakamoto Ryōma (Summer)
    Source: Strange Tales of the Imperial Holy Grail
    Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Good / True Neutral
    Height: 173 cm / 178 cm
    Weight: 57 kg / 72 kg

Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: E
    Luck: A-
    NP: B

Skills
    Class skills

Divinity: B-
    Oryō-san is the great serpent of Takachiho, worshiped as a mountain god.
    Also, this is the reason why her body is so hard.

Magic Resistance: C
    Despite her name and true form, Oryō-san is not an actual dragon, so she’s not as resistant to magecraft as the Dragon Kin.

Rampage: B
    If the reverse scale at the bottom of the neck is touched, Oryō-san will enter a Mad Enhancement-like state.

Personal skills

1,000,000 OP Strength: B
    An enigmatic power thanks to which even blows from a Servant can be deflected. Temporarily rises the Strength parameter.
    By the way, OP stands for Oryō-san Power.

“Isn’t this just your usual Monstrous Strength?”
    “Monstrous Strength is for monsters. Oryō-san Power is for Oryō-san”.

Shopkeeper’s Dedication: C+
    Maintaining a shop isn’t only about selling goods to the customers, but also dealing with the traders from which they’re received. A skill that comprises both Charisma and Golden Rule, it also facilitates negotiations with third parties.

“Even when Ryōma fails with his negotiations, Oryō-san knows how to balance the accounts. Such a capable woman. You should offer a frog as a reward.”
    “Thanks for always saving my butt…”

Closing the Shop’s Gate: B
    No matter how much has been earned today, once it’s time to go home the shop gets closed and the customers leave. If one is punctual with the opening, one must be punctual with the closing as well. That is a basic rule among shopkeepers.
    By announcing the end of the workday, a barrier that repels any enemies]customers and forbids any transaction is raised.

“Good work today. How about we go grab something for dinner?”
    “Not fair. Today was Ryōma’s turn to cook. Don’t make excuses for skipping your turn.”
    “I was going to pay for both.”
    “Then it’s fine.”

Noble Phantasm

Amakakeru Kuroshio no Sakahoko
    Soaring reverse halberd of black currents

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 2~40
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

A mysterious halberd that irradiates a faint aura of divinity. It is said to have been a signal pointing to the path between Heaven and Earth in the past, and quite possibly was forged by the gods themselves. In other words, it’s the Ama no Sakahoko wielded by Ninigi no Mikoto that lies at the top of Takachiko no Mine… Or at least, a replica of it.

“Wait, isn’t this like the one that sealed you? Is it okay for you to use it?”
    “Don’t worry. Oryō-san knows her limits. Handling this is as easy as stopping that spear on the bath.”

Its nature as an indicator of a connection is currently being used with the purpose of signaling the best trade routes, serving as a support to ensure that Oryō-san always gets the best imported goods at the best price. Therefore, it always remains at her side while she’s working. It also seems that it has acquired the water attribute for some reason. While it’s commonly accepted that it’s a welcomed and refreshing alteration for summer, it is also speculated that it has something to do with the Kuroshio Current, a sea current that passes near Sakamoto Ryōma’s hometown, Kochi, and which reaches Alaska, forming a sort of bridge between America and Japan.

In battle, Oryō-san can detect the best route to reach the enemy thanks to the halberd's properties. Visualizing the route as a thin string, she only has to follow its direction and break it with her weapon. The attacks come out with the same fluidity as a stream and the viciousness of raging waves, leaving a trail of water with every movement. When the True Name is released, jets of water are released from the three tips of the halberd and merge to assault the enemy like a water dragon.

Character
    Personality

Now that the roles have been inverted and Ryōma is the one doing the support, he has become more laid-back and relaxed. He wears the sort of kimono you’d wear at home, uses an uchiwa to cool himself, and even uses the Tosa dialect he usually hides to avoid having his identity revealed. Nevertheless, he’s still the same kind and generous man as usual, though he can’t help but feel a bit useless now that it’s his partner the one who wears the pants and earns the money.

Meanwhile, Oryō-san has become slightly more serious and fools around less than before. Devoted to her shop and confident in her ability, she sees this as a chance to be of help to Ryōma and takes her job seriously, although that doesn’t mean her behavior has radically changed. Whether it is because she doesn’t know any better or because she likes to do it, she’ll threaten to eat those who annoy her, spit out the truth without any consideration, and do all the things that make Oryō-san be Oryō-san.

“In the moments of fun and in the moments of crisis, Oryō-san’s perfection remains untouched. Godlike.”
    “Well, you do have Divinity after all…”

Treatment with the Master

Contract aside, Master is another costumer. That said, when things aren’t going well, they may be asked to assist in the shop. Of course, they’ll receive a salary like with any part-time job, but given who’s the boss, “salary” doesn’t necessarily translate into money.

“This is one of Oryō-san’s favorites. You worked well, so you can eat part of it.”
    “I don’t think that tastes good for humans…”

Dialogue examples

Bond 1: “Yaaay. It’s a costumer, a costumer. Come in and pick whatever you want, but don’t forget to pay. Thieves will get eaten.”
    “Isn’t that too harsh…?”

Bond 2: “By the way, Ryōma uses now his original accent, but you can’t know because this is in English.”
    “I guess I’m getting too relaxed since Oryō-san is at the front now… What did you just do?!”

Bond 3:“When Oryō-san gets serious in summer, the temperature rises a lot. Like 10,000ºO.”
    “Let me guess. You’ve invented a temperature measure called ‘degrees Oryō-san’, right? That’s typical of you.”
    “No, it’s O for ‘oppai’.”
    “Why…?”

Bond 4: “History books say that Oryō-san and I were the first Japanese couple to go on a honeymoon, don’t they? Well, that’s not exactly true. We actually weren’t married, although I did say we were. It was far easier to explain, and it’s not like any of us was unhappy with that.”
    “Humans were all the times talking about having children. Oryō-san wouldn’t have minded having one, but it was just impossible. If only Ryōma was a mizuchi too…”
    “Understand there are things that are just impossible.”

Bond 5: “You’ve turned out to be the most important customer for this shop. It didn’t close thanks to you, so from now on you’ll be a vee-i-pee. You better feel honored.”
    “Thanks for all the trouble. You’ve really been a lot of help for us. By the way, wasn’t there something else you wanted to say, Oryō-san?”
    “Yeah. ……Hey, you should stay at Oryō-san’s side more frequently. If you get in trouble when you’re away, Oryō-san can’t protect you… Just like what happened that time…”

Likes: “Oryō-san’s tastes are simple. Eating frogs is happiness itself. Ah, being with Ryōma is good too, but love won’t fill your stomach.”
    “So frogs are above me in the end…?”

Dislikes: “Seeing red numbers in the accounts balance is a red flag, but the reddest flag is touching the reverse scale. Touch it even if it’s by accident, and Oryō-san will send flying even the gods at Amagahara.”
    “No no, that’s the Amanozako. You’re strong but you can’t do that.”

Wish for the Grail: “That’s a cool cup. If it reached Oryō-san’s shop, it could be sold for a fat stack of money.”
    “I did say it was better to share the Grail with everyone, but selling it…?”
    “This is why Oryō-san’s earning more money than Ryōma. Being too generous won’t fill the wallet.”

Personal data
    Depiction

No matter how good the global economy is or how good one is as a businessperson, there are always times when your business won’t go well. Such is the case of Sakamoto Ryōma’s shop. Even if he moved the business to where the main event is happening, for some reason he just wouldn’t sell anything. Luckily for him, his beautiful, strong, awesome, and simply perfect partner, the great Oryō-san, had an idea.

“This shop needs service.”
    “What…?”

Blame the devs. No matter how popular a Servant is, once summer comes, the only ones that matter are the girls. After all, you only can get a shitty costume for male Servants, while you have two whole banners to cry for your misfortune after spending your savings trying to get your waifu in skimpy clothes.
    Anyway, it’s a fact that since Oryō-san decided to be the one in charge of the shop for the rest of summer, things went better. Her determination to help Ryōma combined with the exposed beauty of her body and character made the sales skyrocket.

——— To Be Continued.

“Eh? You’re leaving it like this?”
    "Hey, Ryōma. Who're you talking with?"

Related characters

Scáthach-Skaði
    – Those ice creams look tasty. Good timing, Oryō-san was just starting to feel hungry. Hand over one, preferably frog-flavored.
    – No, no. They don’t make that flavor.

Francis Drake
    – It’s that captain Ryōma likes so much. Oryō-san is a capable woman, but can’t compete with those front cannons.
    – Well, well, you have many other good points. Don’t feel down.
    – That’s right. Oryō-san is still the strongest.

Okita Sōji
    – Stop complaining about not having a swimsuit. Just buy one.
    – No, no. I think that’s not how it works.

Oda Nobunaga
    – Free markets and open guilds? There’s only our shop in here as far as we know, so I don’t know how would that work. You should ask Oryō-san, the actual manager.
    – The business isn’t going well even when there’s no competence. Get lost.

Okada Izō
    – Any good shop needs a mascot. Here, wear this costume and give these fliers to people.
    – Won’t he die from the heat?!

Another summer Servant incoming. I only want to say that I know that "swimsuit Okita never" is a dead meme already, but I'm too lazy to think of anything different.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; August 16th, 2019 at 10:37 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Nice a new Egypt Servant ! but now i have to ask how/where do you all get the ideas of "These Outers"?
    Because i have no idea of what do you speak ? and by this Chance has to be it persons with Conections /ties etc to the outer gods or could it also be persons with a similar conection to the Demons like the from the Goetia ?
    nevertheless two really god servants but why has Hildegard Berserker qualification ?
    and in regard to Apepi what are the in his Foreeiigner class lost Advantages of the Protection of Seth skill and what would be his Rider respectively Berserker Noblephantasm and how would be in These classess his Mentality ?
    and i have now to ask this to you/everyone which is until now my best servant sheet after your oppinion ?
    You mean the Outer Gods? They're entities from the Cthulhu Mythos started out by H.P. Lovecraft and added onto by other writers. There's a few classifications of extradimensional gribbly, and an Outer God is one of them.
    Foreigner-class Servants are those that have made contact with an Outer God and resisted/persevered as themselves (or something to that effect). Foreigners are (outside of Mysterious Heroine XX, anyway, who is an anti-Foreigner Foreigner - also a gag Servant) connected to Outer Gods specifically, not gods, not demons. Granted, some Foreigners went around under the guise of gods and demons, but that's something filed under the category 'Do your own research'.

Hildegard qualifies as a Berserker due to suffering from severe headaches and receiving mystic visions. Some would consider that a sign of madness.

The lost advantages of Protection of Seth are the ones written in the description of the Skill. He doesn't have those, Set just protects him from the madness that would usually result from being in touch with your Outer God. No comment on the other questions, as I have always said that I don't (and won't) consider those options unless I plan on making them.

Archer-An Duong Vuong

FC Link

Class: Archer
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Berserker, Assassin
    True Name: An Dương Vương
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Vietnam 257 BC

Likes-Conquest, Turtles, his Daughter
    Dislikes-Losing, Deceit, N.P sealing attacks
    Natural Enemies-Any servant from the Qin dynasty, his Daughter
    Attribute-Man
    Armament-Crossbow
    Catalyst-A claw from a certain giant golden turtle

Parameters:

Strength-C
    Endurance-D
    Agility-B
    Mana-B
    Luck-A
    N.P-A+

Skills
    Independent action-Rank D
    At this rank, it is incredibly unlikely Archer can remain materialized for even a single day without a master. This low rank is attributed to the fact that, as a king, there was very little he accomplished unaccompanied by attendants or servants.

Magic Resistance-Rank B
    Archer is able to cancel out any spells below three verses, even high thaumaturgy and rituals have little affect on him.
    An Dương Vương lived in times where magecraft was quite common and as such he has some tolerance for it.

Charisma-Rank B+
    Archer was known as both a great ruler and a proficient general, as such he has received a high rank of this skill. Any force led by Archer will have their capabilities increased, more so if he is commanding the defense of a fortress.

Exploitation of Turmoil-Rank B-
    A skill denoting ones ability to turn a terrible situation to their benefit. At this rank Archer is able to create a positive outcome out of most situations, whether they involve intrigue or battle. This skill goes off of his Luck, but if another individual involved possesses a higher Luck stat, it is possible this skill won't take effect.

Revelation-Rank C
    A skill that denotes a "sixth sense" towards accomplishing a single goal. After receiving a dream from the gods he was able to complete his famous citadel and solidify his kingdom. At this low a rank, the benefits gained are very minute and can only contribute to military strategy.

Spirit Magnet-Rank A
    Archer has the innate talent of attracting spirits that interfere with his plans. This is a negative skill that telegraphs its holder to spiritual entities in the vicinity, allowing everything from ghosts to Heroic Spirits to know his general location and feel the compulsion to seek him out. This skill is sealed upon him first using his Noble Phantasm, móng vuốt rùa

Noble Phantasms
    Saintly Crossbow of the Supernaturally Golden Claw: Móng Vuốt Rùa
    Anti-Army
    Max Targets-1000

Archers greatest attack and his main qualification for the archer class, a beautifully crafted golden crossbow able to fire thousands of bolts at once. Before the true name is activated, the crossbow is rather mundane, though still powerful as a weapon, but after the true name is invoked a flurry of bolts will be released numbering in the thousands. Rather than a singular attack, this Noble Phantasm overwrites the common law that "one bolt can be fired in one shot" to "One thousand bolts can be fired in one shot," allowing for incredible levels of destruction. Overall, the bolts are still only as powerful a singular bolts, but the sheer number allows them to overwhelm most defending parties.

Impenetrable Capital of Âu Lạc: Cổ Loa Citadel
    Fortress
    Range 200

The capital of Archers empire, Cổ Loa Citadel was considered a marvel of engineering and tactical positioning at the time. In life, this fortress was known to be unassailable, due to being surrounded by mountains and forrests, as well a local river flowing by. As a Noble Phantasm, the impenetrability is sublimated as the inability to enter the fortress from the sides, only allowing attack to be made from the front gates, where the defenses are strongest. This fortress can be used as a self-sufficient command center, perfect for defending specific territory. the only weakness is that this fortress can only be constructed in an area without any spiritual interference, making it difficult when considering his "spirit magnet" skill.

Legend
    Born Thục Phán,
    Archer was once a prominent leader of the Âu Lạc who quickly overthrew the last of the Hùng king and united his people with the Lạc Việt. After his great conquest and establishing himself as a great power, he gave himself the name An Dương Vương, literally meaning King An Dương.

The newly crowned king quickly showed himself to be keenly intelligent and cunning, being able to exploit the turmoil of China's warring states period to grow his own empire. However it was not long until a victor emerged, and as Qin Shi Huang united China, An Dương Vương began construction of his Citadel. Unfortunately for him, his great citadel was halted by the interference of spirits that tore down a days work every night. After burning incense and making extensive prayers to the gods, Archer received a revelation in the form of a dream, telling him to seek out a golden turtle.

After he sought out this giant turtle, it was revealed to him that he had been attempting to build his citadel on the turtles back. Archer realized his mistake and agreed to find a new location for his fortress, locating the perfect positioning in the area of
    Cổ Loa, the turtle, grateful of An Dương for being reasonable, decided to gift him one of his claws. Archer recognized the power of the artifact and immediately sought out his genius weaponry engineer, Cao Lỗ, for him to incorporate it into a magnificent weapon, his trademark crossbow.

After the Citadel's construction was completed, Archer's kingdom prospered. However this also brought jealousy from the neighboring state of Qin, as Zhao Tuo had set his sights on him. He made several assaults on Cổ Loa Citadel, but all of them failed, so instead of trying his hand at another attack, he turned to trickery. He extended an invitation of marriage between his son Zhong Shi and An Dương Vương's daughter Mỵ Châu. After they married, Mỵ Châu revealed the secret behind An Dương Vương's strength was his magical crossbow. Zhao Tuo then stole the crossbow and easily conquered Archer's Citadel.

Fleeing his now conquered land, An Dương Vương brought along his only daughter to the magical golden turtle. Upon asking for advice the turtle revealed that his daughter had betrayed him, revealing his one weakness to his greatest enemy. In his rage, An Dương Vương murdered his daughter and jumped into the lake, drowning himself in the process.

Personality
    Archer is a boisterous man, not hesitating to sing his own praises. Most would simply assume that he is a proud fool who puts too much stock into his own strength, however he is also known to be a very trustworthy and tactically sound servant. He will stand by his servant as long as they fight without deception or trickery and as long as they do not sabotage his own efforts towards obtaining the grail. He doesn't act with honor, nor does he expect it out of his opponents, though he does refuse to utilize noncombatants in any capacity. He also has a specific brand of hatred against N.P sealing attacks, probably since his favorite Noble Phantasm was stolen in life.

Relationships
    Qin Shi Huang
    "Oh, so you were the one that payed that prick Zhao Tuo, right? Okay, just stand still while I pincushion you."

After having his N.P sealed
    "Aww, come on, give me my crossbow back. I might start crying in a second, come on, please?"

Master
    ​"Shall we go conquer some punks, master?"