Page 824 of 858 FirstFirst ... 324724774814819822823824825826829834 ... LastLast
Results 16,461 to 16,480 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    kamen rider primarily of the heisei era could change there armor for new weapons or abilities end would have a final form there strongest form maybe Aigulf equipped to rider Dietritch could be called veiber rider ichigo

Blog Entries
    I don't suppose either a Hildebrand or an Ecke sheet is in the works?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Really that's what I wonder about Altera as well, how'd they die when they were alien super weapons. Sure most of their powers were sealed.
    I'm still waiting on an explanation of how Artoria kills Fou myself.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Something, Something, excalibur has a higher output then what velber can negate.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Love the kamen rider Dietrich, really well written. Also did I miss something where he was co formed to be Velber 01 because this is the second sheet I’ve seen of him connected to velber.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Co-formed? I've made two Dietrich sheets, both of which have him as Velber 01, if that's what you're asking

They're just a year or so apart in "release date"

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Blog Entries
    Fuck. I meant confirmed. Typing is very hard.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Appearance-
    Spoiler:

Trito
    Nicknames: Thunderer, First Warrior of Men
    Origin: Proto-Indo-European Mythology

Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Class: Rider

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: B

Dislikes: Ngwhi
    Talents: Herding, Slaying Beasts
    Natural Enemy: Ngwhi

Class Skills-

Spoiler:
    Magic Resistance: B
    -Due to his favor with the Sky Father and his divinity the heroic Trito is able to resist powerful magics as he is protected by the will of the celestial heavens.

Riding: EX
    -Trito was the first hero of men. The first member of a long line of warriors who would create for themselves a caste above the common man. These warriors would be the first to domesticate and ride horses for war. The first to thunder southwards atop these steeds and conquer everything from the Atlantic to the Ganges. The Sons of Trito invented the art of cavalry, and his riding skill reflects this.

Personal Skills-

Spoiler:
    Territory Creation: B
    -Trito was a herder of cattle. These cattle, given to him by the Sky Father, would be his life and labor for all his existence. However, to be a skilled nomad one must be able to create from nothing an area that one could call home. As the first nomad Trito is uniquely experienced in this. He is the one who invented migratory grazing. He is the one who invented transportable shelter. He is the one who invented the very skills of the nomads. The territory of Trito can be created anywhere. Though not very large the territory itself will spawn the divine cattle whose milk replenishes mana and whose meat heals wounds.

Thunderer: A
    -Trito was given many blessings by the Sky Father. However, chief among these blessings was power over thunder and lightning. With this power Trito was able to harness the terrible powers of the Earth and strike down those who would threaten him and his cattle with bolts of divine lightning that he could call down at will. The skill Thunderer is a reflection of this unique magic as it summons to Trito a thunderstorm that will strike at his enemies with bolt after bolt of lightning. This lightning is similar to the bolts of Zeus in both power and divinity.

Divinity: C+
    -Trito was never divine during his lifetime. However, as a hero he was worshipped as one by those he left behind. His descendents would hail his name and sing his epics across the steppes where they would echo across the world. When his sons conquered the world they brought his name and story to all corners of it. Thor, Tarhunt, Jupiter, Zeus, Indra, these are the names that Trito would be given. Therefore Trito has been given a divine mantle, though it is not as strong as that of a true deity.

Noble Phantasms-

Spoiler:
    Wortus Gwéws: B [Anti-Unit]
    The Slaying of the Cattle Stealing Serpent
    “Just like that damned serpent,
    Have you come to steal my cattle?
    Then just like the damned serpent,
    Fall to my might as a warrior!
    Wortus Gwéws!”
    Targets: 1

When Trito was born the Sky Father gave him a herd of cattle to subsist on. Trito received these cattle with enthusiasm and glee, for there was nothing that brought him joy more than the cultivation and herding of cattle. Such a simple and blissful existence Trito lived as he wandered the steppes in his idealistic pastoral life. However, upon waking after a night’s rest Trito found that his cattle had been stolen from him. The rage and sorrow that consumed him was so great that the Sky Father manifested in panic. What was causing such distress on the world of Manu’s making? What great tragedy had befallen the mortal men? And there he found Trito, lamenting alone without a cow in sight. Shocked, the Sky Father asked Trito what had happened, and yet Trito had no answer. Who could have stolen his bovines?

The Sky Father, pitying the third man, searched far and wide for the cattle he had given Trito. He soon found them in the clutches of a gigantic three headed serpent, Ngwhi. Saddened, the Sky Father returned to Trito and told him of this. Though the Sky Father expected Trito to lose all hope he was instead shocked when Trito immediately went to work crafting himself armor of fur and leather and chipping stones to make spears and axes. He would go to war for his cattle. There was no other option in his mind. And so Trito, armed as a warrior, the first ever, marched onwards to the den of the three headed serpent. Here he met Ngwhi and came to blows with the massive dragonlike beast. Both spears and axes cracked and shattered against the hide of the serpent, and the teeth of the three heads were sharp enough to pierce even the thick hides and furs of Trito’s armor. So, in desperation, Trito began to beat the serpent with his bare hands. This too ended in failure, and Trito started to fall back as the serpent’s attacks drove him to the brink of exhaustion.

In one last gamble the herder known as Trito readied to face the three headed serpent one last time. In this last assault Trito imagined what would come of his herd should he perish in this place. Who would tend to his cattle with gentle hands and lead them to green pastures? Who would cultivate their strengths and keep them healthy and warm in winter times? No one would, only he could do that, and so Trito picked up one half of a broken spear and roared with a voice that rolled over the steppes like thunder. He drew his arm backwards and then threw the shattered weapon with such fury that it shattered the sound barrier and created a sonic boom that rattled the very bones of the world. The spear rocketed forth and miraculously pierced the hide of the serpent. It dug into the flesh and sunk deep into the snake until it pierced what Trito had been aiming for, the heart of the beast. In mere seconds the serpent collapsed and died without a heart to sustain it. Trito was victorious, and his cattle were safe.

The Noble Phantasm Wortus Gwéws is a rather simple one. When Trito believes that his cattle are in danger he will instinctively activate his first and weaker Noble Phantasm. When activated Trito will summon to himself to broken spear from his legend. Make from but wood and stone it appears incredibly weak, but when Trito draws his arm backwards and a cyclone of air begins to circle around the tip the power of the spear will become apparent. Trito will then throw the spear at speeds far beyond that of sound aimed directly at the heart of his opponent. The spear utterly ignores all forms of armor and will pass through flesh as if it were air. The only way to survive this attack is to dodge it so that it does not pierce the heart.

Stehntérs: EX [Anti-Army]
    The Thundering God of the Indo-Europeans
    “I was never a god, but I am worshipped as such.
    I was never a hero, but I am extolled as such.
    I was but a warrior, but now I am more.
    I am the Stehntérs, the Thunderer.”
    Targets: 999

When the Indo-Europeans rode out from the steppes of the northern Black Sea and conquered all in sight they brought with them not only their culture and language but their religion as well. From the Atlantic Ocean to the banks of the Ganges the Indo-Europeans spread the worship of their Sky Father, their weavers of fate, and their great and mighty thundering hero. Trito, the great hero who slew the three headed serpent, became worshipped as a deity that even surpassed the Sky Father in some pantheons. Thor, Tarhunt, Jupiter, Zeus, Indra, these are only a few of the names that Trito became known in. Though his stories would change and he would be syncretized and merged with others, the base was always there. A deity of lighting who slays a mighty serpent.

When Trito is summoned as a servant he is Trito. There is no influence from any other deity for he is but a man who slew a serpent. But when Trito feels that there is no other option, when he feels that he, his cattle, and his master are all in mortal danger, Trito will delve into the extreme and pull out from inside him the potential to become all these deities. He will reach down and bring out Thor, the hammer wielding deity of strength. He will reach down and bring out Tarhunt, the one who conquers. He will reach down and bring out Jupiter, the best and greatest patron of Rome. He will reach down and bring out Zeus, the slayer of Typhon. And he will reach down and bring out Indra, king of heaven and of the gods. Though Trito is not a deity, he has the potential to be one, and the Noble Phantasm Stehntérs is the realization of all this potential at once.

The activation of
    Stehntérs will see Trito immediately begin to spark with static electricity. A hurricane of insane magnitudes will form overhead and lighting will begin to strike randomly and frequently across the entire area. The static electricity bouncing off of Trito will intensify exponentially until his body can not even be seen beneath the cloud of lightning that engulfs him. Then, just as the hurricane completes its formation, the static around Trito will abruptly end and Trito’s new self can be seen.

He rides Airavata and yet also Thor’s chariot pulled by Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr. His skin is marble white yet ruby red and he wears the horned crown of Tarhunt and yet also the laurel crown of Zeus and Jupiter. His face is clean shaven like that of Indra and Tarhunt yet still beared like that of Thor, Zeus, and Jupiter. He wears the purple toga of Jupiter and the white toga of Zeus and at the same time he wears nothing on his chest. He wields in his right hand Mjölnir, the thunderbolts of Zeus, Jupiter, and Indra, the double-headed axe of Tarhunt, and the Astras of Indra.

Trito, in this new form of contradictions and incomprehension, will ride forth and raise his right arm to strike. The divine weapons of five separate deities will all be brought forth and the world will shudder as the godly power of the strongest deities of the Indo-Europeans is unleashed upon the world. The enemies of Trito will be subjected to the combined force of these weapons all at once and thus will most likely be entirely evaporated from the face of the world.

Personality-

Spoiler:
    Trito is a simple man with simple desires.

Desire: Trito desires to herd cattle on eternal steppes for all eternity.

Bruh
    Spoiler:

I threw this together in two hours so it's probably not the best but I was inspired and in an Indo-European mood. By the way Proto-Indo-European is a wild ass language, don't recommend speaking it.
    He who is the Spræcwalda, his words hymns and his thoughts archaic.
    ᛖᛏᚩᚾ ᛒᚣᛏᛏ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚳᚩᛏᛏ, ჭამა კონდახით და საშოდან, Bwyta cig a chath
    Spoiler:

Got any sources for this guy?

- - - Updated - - -

More PIE is always good but the last time I saw anything substantial concerning it was through a class and JSTOR.

Source Books

Those at least are the two sources given in the Wikipedia article that I read.
    Spoiler:

Thanks. You'd almost think Trito would be Indian levels of broken if PIE's earth mother goddess has something as busted as Potnia Theron.

I wish I could have made him more wank but alas there's not much else to him besides being given cows and the story about killing the serpent.

More wank without having to rely on outside deities that is.
    Spoiler:

Servant / Saber - Elizaebeth 1

Class : Saber

Stature : 152
    Weight : 48

Attribute : Lawful, Good

strength : C
    durable : C
    fast : C
    mana : B
    luc : A+

Class Ability

Anti - magic : B
    - Cancel under 3 words spells. Also cancel ritual magic. No magician can hurt her.

Ride : B
    - Talent for using 'ride things'. She can treat mechanic machine.Unique Skill

Direct feel : B
    - Ability to read perfect sysnopsis for battle.

Faire Queen : A+
    - Realizing for Farie Queen, which is the fantasy novel for honoring Elizabeth 1 written by edmand spencer who was the writer of England in 16 century. She is summoned real character fo history, also, she has another face for Gloriana who is the Farie Queen of the novel. This skill possesses 'bliss of farie', and charisma, and rises all the parameter except luc. ​

Art looking : B
    - When she meets hero who has episode for art or something like that, she can see the real name and identity.

Noble Phantasm

Sword of Swear (Tanaquill)
    Range : 1~50
    Max Capture : 1~500

Realizing the fire of fire ship of Armada sea war, which was happened by catholic's attack. This sword has 'farie sword' attributes by the skill 'Faire Queen'. The fire's power is growing up powerful, if the size of enemy is larger than her, based by the episode of 'defeat large enemy while protecting small ally. When she opens the real name of this sword, it makes hug wave of fire, and burned all the enemy. The name of sword is the another name of Gloriana in the novel, 'Farie Queen'

Spain's Fillip 2 tried to attack England for defeating protestant, and soon he made 'holy war' based on the execution of Mary stewart. For this, Queen Elizabeth 1 defeated spain's armada with the England navy which was leaded by pirates, 'Francis Drake', and the armada fell down in the England's sea with the fire by the storm accidentally. ​​​​​​

Key Word

Changeling
    - The England lengend's character. A child who is given by farie in the evening, traced with human child.

Elizabeth 1
    - Queen of England. In the 1500, she was the queen made the title 'the county no fell sun' for england which was the small country of western europe. She was born by Henry 8 and Anne Bulin. After the fell of her mother Anne Buline, She couldn't take any interest from her father Henry 8, cause of Anne Bulin's strange actions, she expelled from castle with the conscious that she is not the king's child, grown up in the country side of England. When after her father's dead, England's protestant who were under Henry 8 took Elizabeth for Queen who is the first born of Henry 8 for protecting their base in England and making shield from Catholic's politic intervene, and making free, independence from Catholic. Then, the scotland's Mary Stewart which had powerful catholic side made competition for England's crown with Elizabeth 1, England's protestant side conquered scotland, jailed Mary, and became the actual ruler of Britain. ​Then, Catholic tried to defeat England's protestant, they tried to make plan with spain which was the largest kingdom of europe and the sword of catholic, Fillip 2 who was the king of Spain made the reason by Mary's execution, which was 'the unholy execution of the god's anointed one', and then made 'holy war'. This is the calle war which is called also, 'armada war'. At that time, England's navy was poor. There were lack for size of army, so they tried to arm for farmers who were never armed in their hand, but the size was poor same. So, Elizabeth tried war with the evil pirates. At the first time, England was attacked, so they retreated to Dover, then francis drake using 'fire ship' tactic under Queen's direction, then they defeat Spain's armada. Accidentally, at that time, maybe with the god's will, with the powerful storm, fire ship's fire swallowed all the armada and burned them, Spain army was absolutely fell down.After the war, England demanded huge war reparations, Fillip 2 of Spain couldn't pay the price for making armada army's ship cost and the England's reparations, after all, he bankrupt. And then, the Queen took the spain's Maritime rights, boosted up the economy of england which was poor with the huge trade bussiness based on east india company(at that time, england going on colonization with the new products from new world), successfully took the title of 'Country no fell sun.'. After the bankrupt of Fillip, Spain kingdom's fell down was boosted, and also, with Netherland's protestant's repel, Spain lost their power in Europe fast, it was the train of powder for the '30 year war.'Queen Elizabeth 1 is evaluated the king who has very various ability. She was girl, but she was very extrovert who enjoyed horse riding and hunting, also enjoyed reading, studying so sho was mastered for philosophy and politic, language for latin, french, german, etc. and she has also talent for desing, she had passion for collecting jewel, dress. At that time, queen tried to make small for all the meal cause of england's poor status(it was the start point of england's bad dishes), she regulated constriction and saving all days, but she spend full money for her collection exceptionally. She participated in polictic with passion, and may be she got her father's 'fire', she was really anger like lion when her subjects and foreign diplomat looked down on her cause of her gender, made dignity. Also, she really liked and enjoyed 'acting' and comedy, which was treated 'devil's works' by the protestant, when protestants tried to destroyed theater, she protects the theaters and sponsored that, it was the good start base for the birth of the legendary writer "William Shakespeare". With this queen's kindness, after, Edmand spencer, the writer of england, made the fantasy novel 'Faire Queen', which was honored by Elizabeth 1.Queen enjoyed to ride ship on the tems river and looking london site, showing her face to people, tried to make her identity for the king who step on her people with kindness, not the mysterious king. She enjoyed country walking, when she ride horse or chariot or walking on dusty ground, she met her people directy, made conversation, and understood the problem, point for making good, and reveal it in the politic. For this reason, people of England honored her, sang her diginity when she won the war and took the grace to England. She didn't think that herself is not evaluated after days, but today, many historians evaluates Queen Elizabeth 1 is the right Queen who could lead England when the dark time. Also, she is famous by her word 'I'm married with england.' and she was the queen who never married. Maybe there're some point that the reason was, she didn't want share her power with partner, but actually her identity is..
    Last edited by hysen; November 22nd, 2019 at 01:41 AM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Saber of the Dream

Faceclaim

OVERVIEW:

Class: Saber
    Alternative Classes: None! The audacity!
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Region: Spain
    Origin: Historical fact

Height: 179cm
    Weight: 62kg
    Traits: Male | Humanoid | Servant | King | Weak to Enuma Elish

PARAMETERS:

Strength: C
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: E+

Identity
    Charles II, nicknamed “The Bewitched”, was king of Spain and the last monarch of the Spanish Habsburg dynasty.

His father Philip and his mother Mariana were uncle and niece, making Charles their great-nephew and first cousin respectively, as well as their son. All eight of his great-grandparents were descendants of Joanna and Philip I of Castile. The heavy inbreeding- to the point that he was more inbred than if his parents were brother and sister- resulted in him being born with all sorts of ailments. He was described as “short, lame, epileptic, senile and completely bald before 35, always on the verge of death but repeatedly baffling everyone by continuing to live.” The king was unable to chew his food. Because the characteristic jaw from his family was exarcebated thanks to 16 generations of inbreeding, he couldn't even close his mouth. Charles’s tongue was so huge he could barely speak. He was not allowed to walk until he was almost fully grown and his family didn’t bother to educate him. The king was illiterate and totally dependent on those around him.

Charles’s reign opened with a 10-year regency under his mother, after his father died when he was around 4, during which the government was preoccupied with combatting the ambitions of the French king Louis XIV in the Low Countries and with intrigues at court involving the Queen, her Jesuit confessor Johann Eberhard Nithard, her subsequent favorite Fernando de Valenzuela, and the king’s natural-born half-brother Juan José de Austria. Of the two phases in the King’s personal government, the first, concerned with resistance to the French imperialism of Louis XIV, ended with the peace of Rijswijk in 1697; the second, the last three years of the reign, was dominated by the succession problem, for by then it was clear after two wives that Charles would father no children. Both his wives confessed that they thought of their husband as a "Hideous creature, so ugly they felt scared of him."

At the peak of the succession problem, when the Austrian and French parties at the Spanish court were prepared to use any means to gain the support of the wretched king, Charles II obstinately defended the majesty of the crown and was determined to preserve its territorial integrity. In this latter aim he failed, and his death led to the War of the Spanish Succession and the dismembering of Spain’s European possessions.

Personality
    Likes: Physical beauty, Large gatherings, Compliments, Being the center of (positive) attention
    Dislikes: Talking about himself, Not having anything to do, War and strife, Feeling powerless
    Has complicated feelings for: His portraits― for one, they are all flawlessly painted. It's just... The subject on them is rather...
    Natural enemy: Himself
    Wish: What else is there to ask but for a second chance? “I want a new life. A new body. A new me.”

Saber can be described as “the soul of a child that is walking their very first steps residing a man’s body”. (Though, really, he is more like the transfer student in a new town who decided to be a completely different person in their new high school in order to forget their plain middle school days.) He can get very enthusiastic about things that catch his eye and if there is something that even remotely interests him, he will instantly act upon and pursue those feelings. As if he is someone deprived of sweets that suddenly finds themselves locked in a candy shop, he is always in pursuit of the next interesting thing. picking up a bit of everything merely because he can. He has little use for a Grail War, as his wish of being reborn with a proper body is already granted upon summoning, but out of gratitude for a Master capable of calling forth a wrenched creature like him, he vows to do his best in the fights.

He is, despite that slightly over-the-top personality, still a pleasant person to be around and can dish out a lot of competent advices if it comes down to it. With a larger than life attitude towards the future and apparently having no real worries apart from what the next adventure is, he is merely pursuing a good time while he still can. A social butterfly, he can make himself at home in any group of strangers and hold a decent conversation with people of diverse backgrounds. But as pleasant as he makes himself look like, there is without any doubt a self-built barrier that separates him from the world― perhaps, that is his fear of being outed as a fabricated lie.

――In the (unusual) occasion where someone asks him why on Earth he was summoned as the perfect Saber when he wasn't exactly not remotely close to being a swordsman in life, one shall receive the matter-of-factly, very surprised answer that “and on what other Class someone like Me would be summoned?”. Really, these people! It is almost as if they cannot recognize the greatness in front of them!

Class Skills
    CLASS SKILLS:

Magic Resistance: C

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. His original rank should be even lower, non-existent even, but the Saber Class gave him several advantages, one of them being a considerable boost to his pathetic skills.

Riding: C

Because he does not have an anecdote of riding anything special or worth mentioning, he receives a low rank in this Skill for a Saber. Originally, he had virtually no experience in this area, but in this form if the vehicle or animal in question received proper training and adjustment, he is able to tame it.

Personal Skills
    PERSONAL SKILLS:

Royal Prerogative: EX

The overwhelming ability brought forth from essentially owning the Royal Prerogative Skill is not able to be fully exhibited in his case because he is primarily compensating for his weak combat abilities by using this Skill. It boosts his swordsmanship abilities and grants him skills in the Fine arts, Military tactics, Charisma and Riding areas.

――Truth to be told, it allows him to have abilities in basically everything an average person should normally have, as he was sheltered by both his illnesses and peers for his entire life. As a side note, there are talks about how he just got into the Saber Class thanks to this Skill as well, but he will absolutely deny these claims. It is merely because he is such a perfect individual that he should be placed in the perfect Class as well!

Bewitching Prince: EX

A Skill born from the burning and stubborn desire to be “bewitching” instead of “bewitched”. A miracle-like skill that on normal situations should not exist, it was bestowed upon him by the sheer power of his will. It comprises the effects of the Fair Youth Skill, the God’s Grace Skill, the Siren Song Skill and the Beautiful Princess Skill.

The perfect human being as envisioned in a far-off dream by a lonely youth. A Skill capable of endowing the user with the ultimate beauty and charisma that a King is supposed to possess. With smooth lines and refreshing smiles, Saber has supreme advantage in negotiations, idle conversations and diplomatic missions. The nature of his dazzling charisma is not necessarily restricted by genre or sexual preferences, as he is able to bewitch just about anyone in the same way, as long as they can feel moved by his larger than life presence. By freely making use of this Skill, he can gather every matter of positive attention towards himself.

“No more of those looks of pity or disgust. I want to be looked as if someone loved me.”

Weak Constitution: B

A weakness struck by the nature of a frail health. Being remembered by the world as a sickly and hideous King, the nature of his many illnesses fights against the innumerous boosts he received from the Bewitching Prince personal Skill. The result is a lower rank (his original parameter was supposed to be A), sure, but the risk of a sudden status drop at anytime of every action is still present. The risk can get bigger when he engages in combat.

Noble Phantasm
    Death Knocks Upon the Tower of Kings
    Memento Mori

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~100m
    Max. number of targets: 300

――From the day of his birth they were waiting for his death.

The sublimation of a King remembered by his death and the war it brought upon his land, this Noble Phantasm can be classified as a suicide-type ability.

An offensive interpretation of the consequences that shook Spain to its core after his death. By consuming his own body in this one-time-only Noble Phantasm, Saber can seize the victory of an enemy from their hands together with their own lives. Despite having the properties of an Anti-Army type of Noble Phantasm and being classified as one, if one would be truly practical this would be called a Broken Phantasm instead, as it consumes the user as well. As a long-range attack that surely ends the strife of war, it basically works in a similar fashion as a human bomb.

Of course, the irony of possessing such Noble Phantasm when he was known as one who overcame all adversities life threw at his general direction if not lost on him. But alas!

CE & Bond
    Born from a Wish

I had everything, they said.

Countless riches, understanding vassals, blessings galore――

I had everything

I had everything, and yet why is that I was so relieved to leave the world?

I needed another chance.

Even though I know there is such a thing called ‘reincarnation,’ the burning indignity of living a worthless life dictated my wish. It subjected me to an eternity of longing. I couldn’t let go of the feeling that I was given the short end of the stick.

I just need another chance.

A chance to live like ‘myself’, to experiment the pleasures of this world denied to me as ‘myself’.

If a war is the price for being born from a wish, so be it

――I had my fair share of them anyway.

Bond Lines:

Bond 1:
    “Master of mine, how do you fancy going out today? I understand you mages are found of these sad holes you call workshops, but expanding your horizons is bound to be much a much more interesting, bountiful endeavor. That is to say―― Let us go-- boldly, let us go!-- right now on a new adventure!”

Bond 2:
    “Are you tired this soon? We barely started to cross the items in this list I had written down for us today. ――I should take it easy, you say? Surely you jest, Master of mine. Life waits for no one, and so do I. Let us go!”

Bond 3:
    “Truth to be told, I am not comfortable with just sitting here and doing nothing. Don’t you feel like it is a waste of your time? ―No? You like to take it easy sometimes? Oh… That is... I wish I could think like you…”

Bond 4:
    “Master… If I, one day, hurt myself or-- Heavens forbid it-- stop being useful to you, would you still love me anyway? ――Ah, look at me, what a silly question. I am so sorry for worrying you needlessly. Allow me, as a token of apology, to take you out! I will pay! ―With what money, you ask? Do not sweat the small stuff, as they say!~

Bond 5:
    “Thank you, Master... I am forever grateful that you saw the worth in me when I could not even see it myself. For you to be able to gaze beyond my dazzling appearance, I commend your gentleness and sensibility. I am so ashamed that you had seen my bare soul like that, but… At the same time… I am relieved. I am so relieved. Now I truly know what it is to be loved.”

Author notes:
    I deeply apologize if there is already a sheet of this character somewhere in this place. I can only hope that it can be known that I didn't copied anything. ;;
    Anyway! This character was created by me for a Fate/RPG with some friends, and I had way too much fun with him and decided to share here. I hope you can like him as well. c:
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; November 22nd, 2019 at 02:59 PM.

Servant / Saber - Gallahad

Stature : 180
    Weight : 75

strength : B
    durable : B
    fast : B
    luc : A+

Class Ability

- Cancel under 3 words spells. Also cancel ritual magic. No magician can hurt him.

- Talent for using 'ride things'. He can treat mechanic machine.

Unique Skill

Mind Eye : B
    - 6th sense. He can predict the threat, and he has anti ability for visual disturbance.

Bless of Farie : A+
    - He get to bless from Faries, and get the LUC bonus first in battle field,

Battle Consistence
    - He didn't die well even if he get the deadly wounds.

Noble Phantasm

The Shining sword of victory (Excalibur Caliburn)
    Type : for castle

The sword which is stucked in the stone, and the sword which was taken by knight Sir, Galahad. The identity was the Caliburn which was taken by King Arthur on the 'choosen stone'. When Arthur did the unfair battle which is not proper for chivalry, Caliburn was broken, then the lady of lake got the brocken sword and gave Excalibur to king.

When the Caliburn was taken to lady of lake, this sword is fixed in fair land by her, and then after, it was taken by the knight Sir Balin, and magician merlin, sword is stucken on the stone and came back to the camelot, it choose Sir Galahad for master, and then taken by hime, When reveal its real name, it boost star light and break all the enemy.

Key Word

The shining sword of Victory(The holy sword which is returned)
    - The sword taken by Sir Galahad, sword of stone. The identity is the same sword of caliburn which is taken by Arthur on the stone. When Athurn break this sword cause of his unproper battle, he returned it to the lady of lake, and then she fixed caliburn in Avalon.(The sword is changed its shape, design and attribute for the battle by her unlike existing caliburn).

When after, some no name lady who came to camelot, she showed this sword in front of king and knights and said "the true master who has right can take this sword.". Then many knight including arthru, gawain tried to take off this sword, but no one succeeded. Only one knight, called Sir Balin, can take off this sword. But the no name lady said "You do that, but you're not the true master, plz return that to me." But Sir, Balin who is fascinated by the sword power and beauty rejected lady's suggestion. The lady left camelot with grief words, "the curse of sword will destroy you."

And then after, The lady of lake came to Camelot and said 'I want to take back the sword which is stolen by some lady." Then Sir Balin acted with violence and hurted her. When the lady of lake left Camelot, King Arthur angry like fire, and expelled Sir, Balin with one Condition(make some great work something same what you hurt her.). And then Sir Balin left Camelot with his brother, Sir, Belan. And they make some great episoes and adventure, and they separated away. Some day, Sir Balin tried to return camelot, and in the way, he heard some news. Some place which is away from his place, there're great black knight who defeat every knights who challenged him and jailed into castle.

Sir Baline made decision of his last adventure for defeating that no name black knight. after some time, Sir Balin arrived at the castle, and he battled with that black knight. Both has great power for battle, the combat didn't end easily. And after long time, both attacked each other with critical hit, and then fell down. Sir Balin wanted to know this black knight's identity, and took off his helmet. That knight was Sir Belan, his brother. Sir Balin died with grief. According to legend, after some time, magician merlin came to castle, and struck the Balin's sword on the stone, and left it into the river. After many time, this sword choose Sir Galahad for his master, and he got the knight right of round table, took the mission of searching holy grail.

Galahad
    - The one knight of the Round table knights, in Arthur legend, and he was born by Sir Lancelot and the Illain who was the princess of carbonec. He was born with prophecy that he will search holy grail, and in to the deep forest, he learned chivalry and manner from Illain, and learned battle and combat form Lancelot. Before to be the one of the round table knight, he got the sword of stone which was his symbol. After to be the knight, he left camelot with the mission of holy grail searching like prophecy. And when he finally found holy grail with Sir, Bohrs, and Sir Percival, he go to the heaven at that place.

Servant / Saber - Tristan

Stature : 185
    Weight : 70

durable : B
    fast : A
    luc : D

Class Ability

- Cancel under 3 words spells. Also cancel ritual magic. No magician can hurt him.

Unique Skill

Bless of Farie : A+
    - He get to bless from Faries, and get the LUC bonus first in battle field,

Anti ability for Poision
    - He has immune for poison, can lower the power. In the legend, he wounded by posion many time(Poision wine, Posion arrow/spear, etc), but he cured.

Noble Phantasm

Holy Phantasm sword (Cortaine)

Farie's sword that Tristan took, Cortaine. It boost the light of garden of flower, attack the enemy. Tristan has episode to kill dragon, it has battle bonus for dragon type. The Bless of Flower fairies of Avalon is taken in to the sword, the Bless of farie which he has is the bless of the flower fairies in this sword.

According to Prose Tristan, which is the Britains chivalry poem in 1200, The Ogier of Chalrmagne's paladin name the Tristan's sword which he took from farie Morgana is Cortaine.

Key Word

Holy Phantasm sword (Cortaine)
    - The Farie's sword which appealed in britain's chivalry poem of 1200. It was the sword of Sir Tristan, the knight of round table, and after then, Ogier the one of the paladin took this sword from fair morgana. The sword made by Avalon flower fairies. It boost Flowers light and destroy the enemy.

Tristan
    - The one of the Round table knight appealed in Britain legend. He has talent for Sword and Bow, and great manner and battle sense. At the meantime, he was constantly threatened by his uncle's plot, the king of cornwall, Mark, and also threatened many time by some people's plot who he met. And after being the knight, his episodes was sung. Kill the dragon, doing the adventure, hide his identity for combat with knights, and make tie with Gawain and Lancelot in the battle. But he got the threatened from his uncle, mark, king of the cornwal, he left from everything with the feel of regret for the life. Cause of this experience, he told to king Arthur "the King doesn't know human's mind', and then left camelot.

Servant / Saber - Roland

Weight : 70

durable : A

Class Ability

Anti - magic : --
    - Replaced to 'Amulet of wave farie'.

Unique Skill

Amulet of Wave Faire : A+
    - At the garden of witch Pachellena, he killed Seiren, the wave farie, he drew the blood on his body, he can defense every wicked magic and monsters attack in the garden. Cancel all mana powered intervene aiming Roland until Rank A. If it is more than A, then calculated it minus A amount.

Battle Consistency
    - He can move even if he wounded with critical.

Noble Phantasm

Burning Grace Sword (Durendal)

The Holy sword what was taken by Sir Roland. It appeals in Chanson de Roland which is the medieval french chivalry poem. According to poem, King Charlmagne got this sword from angel, and he gifted it to Sir Roland. When reveal its real name, it boost heaven's light, and defeat all enemy. Roland has episode for killing dragon in witch's garden, it gives additional damage to dragon type.

Key Word

Burning Grace Sword (Durendal)
    - The sword appeals in french legend and chivalry poem, with sir Roland. In the Midevial french chivalry poem 'Chanson de Roland', it appeals, and according to legend, King Charmalgne got this sword from angel with Joyeuse, and gifted Durendal to Roland.

Roland
    - The Grace knight of Charlemagne's 12 Paladin which is appealed in french legend and chivalry poem. In the poem of Roland, he got the holy sword from angel, and made many victory. In final battle, he was betrayed by his step after, Sir Ganelon, attacked by huge enemy, and died with his fellows. In the Charlemagne legend, he was fascinated by witch Angelica by his wicked plot, and made some sensual competence with same paladin, Renaud. He got the episode to kill dragon and witch, in the garden of Pachellena. After then, he betrayed by Angelica, he lost his mind, being the wild man, kill every human, animal which was seen in his eyes, and doing acts with naked. This is the another chivalry poem 'Furiosso Orlando'. After than, Astolfo, one of the paladin helps him to take his mind.

Servant / Saber - Ganelon

Stature : 152
    Weight : 48

Attribute : Chaos, Good

durable : A

Class Ability

Unique Skill

Knight of Steel : B
    - Reject Charisma with no condition. When she met hero who has charisma, her all parameter rise up meantime. And, reject all rank down(parameter and skill) which is aiming her.

Battle Consistence
    - He didn't die well even if he get the deadly wounds.

Noble Phantasm

The Holy Shining sword (Murgleys)
    Type : for army

The Holy sword which she has, Murgleys. It appeals in medieval french chivalry poem Chanson de Roland. According to Legend, sword has something like holy relic in its hilt. Basically it is holy sword, but cause of her treachery, it ranks down. Rise up all parameter of its master, and give 'no old' condition.\

Crying Sword of Treachery(Murgleys du hein)

The noble phantasm for army which is revealed. When reveal its name, the dark, tough, black light is boosted, destroy its enemy. The sword of disaster including her grief and anger.

Key Word

The Holy Shining sword (Murgleys)
    - The sword of Sir Ganelon, who is the one of 12 paladin, appealed in french legend and chivalry poem. According to legend, it has some holy relic in its hilt, for this reason, he is in no old status. So she is no different in visual when compared by Roland, her step son.

Ganelon
    - The knight who is appealed in French legend and chivalry poem. Knight of Treacher and one of the 12 paladin. In the poem Chanson de Roland, she has hate to Roland who took away her to the danger, so she betrayed 12 paladin, make connects with enemy, and destroy paladin with Roland in the final battle, and executed by Charlemagne.

She doesn't have any interest for king's crown. There're no anger for paladin, king, and her step son. She loved frank, was happy to being a paladin. Her step son was her proud. But in some time, there're some dark cloud in country. The evil Saracen try to take frank with nobles of kingdom and made some bad plot to kill king. After to know this. she adviced to king so many times, but there're no one who listen her including her step son. They're absence. It is only her who can know that the events was becoming bigger. If there're no one move, then she move herself. But she couldn't move army without king's permission, and if she move loudly, then, the saracen will block her. This is simple thing that king's move is answer. Then, i'll protect frank with my life, she sweared it and moving act. Give false inform to saracen, and make it flew to king and paladin reverse. They moved in her plan. There're no plan to destroy the paladin, so she was sad, after all, king protects christian side from saracen perfectly, and break them all. When she was executed, she didn't say anything. She killed her step son and destroy proud paladin by her plan. Even if she told true now, they're not come back. And then, the reward that i took, frank will be the grace country under the god and christian's light with kings honor forever and defeat saracen. When cutted down her neck. She saw her dream and wish become true.

Servant / Saber - Dietleib

Weight : 80

urable : B
    fast : A

Class Ability

- Cancel under 3 words spells. Also cancel ritual magic. No magician can hurt him. It is the power of rose ring that his sister Kunild gave him from dwarf Laurin

- Talent for using 'ride things'. He can treat mechanic machine.Unique SkillDirect feel : B- Ability to read perfect sysnopsis for battle.

Rose Ring : A
    - The ability of rose ring that his sister Kunhild gave him from dwarf king Laurin at this rose garden. According to legend it gave huge power like 10 people. Rise up all parameter and Anti magic except mana and luc. It can break down evil magic and curse, aiming its master if that is under its rank.

Bless of Faerie
    - Take the Good luck from farie in dangerous time. But this ability is only work in battle field. Additional effect of Rose ring.

Noble Phantasm

Phantasm great sword(Walsung)

The sword which was taken by sir Dietleib who was the one of the Dietrich's 12 knights. Dwarfs were make it, and when reveal its name, it shining like grace, break all the enemy. In Medieval german chivalry poem, "Biterlof und Dietleib", its name is appealed. And then, in the same medieval german poem, "Dietrichs erste Ausfhart" with dietirch, Boltram, Heime, Witege has episodes to kill dragons so it has battle bonus to dragon type.

Key Word

Rosen Reiter
    - In German legend, and chivalry poem, the 12 knights of Dietrich, the subjects are have great battle and manner, chivalry. They're Boltram(Hildebrand) who was the teacher of Dietrich, Heime who took the sword Nagelring, and knight of treachery Witege, Dietleib from dane, Giant Fasolt, etc. Another name is Rosen Reiter(Rose Knights)

Dietleib
    - Dietleib the prince of denmark who was the son of Biterolf, duke of denmark, and one of the 12 knights of dietrich. In medieval german chivalry poem, "biterlof und dietleib", he didn't have any connection for chivalry and battle not like his fellows, he don't want to fight and he liked festival and play. He was the trouble maker of the kingdom. Biterlorf don't like his son, some day, Dietleib followed his father for the festival in to the palace, they attached by the hunters, and dietleib defeated them easily. There're Heime, one of the 12 knights was in the party, and he ran away from dietleib cause of his power. In this time, Biterlorf saw his son's true, and gave him the knight right, let him go to adventure. In the adventure, dietleib met dietrich and his subjects and make great party, but his licentiousness made situation worse. He bidding dietirch's sword nagerling and his horse flake, Heime's sword nagerlig and his horse rispe, Witege's sword Mimung and his horse skimming for the cost of party. after the party, they knew that their items ran away. And finally they know that all these things happened by dietleib, and they got really angry. And the knight, Walter, represent of the knights, tried to battle with dietleib but dietleieb won. And the Etzel who saw this was really happy, and gave his flag to dietleib and let them battle again. In this battle, dietleib won again, and Etzel gave really big price and jewel, golds to free there items. And then, dietrich really appreciated to dietleib and make him one of his 12 knights. And in another medival german chivalry poem, 'dietrichs erste Ausfhart" Dietrich, Witege, Heime, Dietleib, Boltram made dragon kill episode, and another medieval german episode "Rosengarten zu Worm", they're invited by Krimhild, the queen of Burgund, and went there rose garden, do the battle with 12 knights of burgund.In another Medieval German chivalry poem, "Der Kleine Rosengarten". there're episodes to make adventure to the rose garden of Laurin, dwarf king. Dietrich went to the rose garden with Boltram, Witege, Dietleib. The dwarf king kidnapped Dietleib's sister, Kunhild. Laurin was really upset because they entered his rose garden without his permission. So he jailed them in his magical dungeon. The Knights couldn't escape from there, in this time, Kunhild stole laurin's rose ring and gave it to his brother. Dietleib break the magic and escape from jail soon. As soon as notice that dietleib escape jail, Laurin summon his dwarf army and attack dietleib. The dwarfs were invisible for their magical ring, so dietlieb was tough to fight, and then, Kunhild advise to him for wearing rose ring. After that, dietleib can see the dwarf and he defeat army. But he was exhausted, and then Laurin attacked him with critical. Dietleib wounded, Dietrich was really angry, and his knights took the another rose rings from Kunhild, escaped from magic jail, got the battle with dwarf army and laurin. The Knights won the battle, finally. Dietrich took the Laurin to this castle and make him to the royal puppet. Dietleib saved his sister and the Knights's honor is sung by people.
    Last edited by hysen; November 22nd, 2019 at 07:14 AM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hysen? You know there is more classes other then saber, right?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria