JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    LMAO F
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, I can see how that would the savvy readers think Arach is either the spider DAA, or an underling/high level DA of hers.

Tying back to my former question, that may link her to those arachnoid high level ghouls too.

Likewise, is there any explicit relationship between Mio and that big cat that shows up every now and then, but never seems to actually attack Shiki? Other than the looks (grey eyes, dark purple hair)
    don't quote me on this

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
    She didn't get enough of her blood sucked out and wasn't talented enough to become a dead apostle anyway.

Wouldn't say she was tricked either into getting the injections either.

Noel thought she had nowhere left to go after losing miserably to Ciel and being doomed to become a vampire, but out comes a random titty later whom she never met before and who asks her if she wants to become stronger, Noel feebly nods, and then Arach traps her with some spiderwebs, reveals that she wasn't vampirized in the first place, and that she was going to make Noel a real vampire despite her protests, fade to black with the sound of an idea blood injection.

After that, her psyche was transformed from the vampirization to be more receptive to getting additional shots to bring her up to Rank VI.
    ...almost feels like she is meant to replace Sacchin's former status.

Quote Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    The Twenty-seven Dead Apostle Ancestors

In their three thousand year long history some seats have emptied, and apart from those six that are Offenbaum's - Vlov's parent's - "principle" as well as the principles of 「ripening」,「castle, therefore kingdom」,「sword」, and then the「burning」and「four limbs」 that are sealed by the Church, the remaining ones whose existence has been verified number twenty-one.
    Just noticed, that's a とける, so that "burning" should be "melting".
    Reposting because everyone looks at this thread. Oops, that 熔ける kinda looks like a 焼ける if you don't squint. Reckon with this that El Nahat's back in jail.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Ah, I can see how that would the savvy readers think Arach is either the spider DAA, or an underling/high level DA of hers.

Tying back to my former question, that may link her to those arachnoid high level ghouls too.
    Well that and also there was a mysterious spider cg overlooking Noel when she was freaking out, prior to Arach showing up.
    That and the spider DAA was evidently doing the human centipede thing during French Zombie Apocalypse 2001 since there were a bunch of distressed people running around with insect features.

Chances are the 改造魔 here in Vlov's profile is one of them at least, if they're different that is.

Likewise, is there any explicit relationship between Mio and that big cat that shows up every now and then, but never seems to actually attack Shiki? Other than the looks (grey eyes, dark purple hair)
    Dunno, haven't seen her enough in my playthrough, but Petri was talking about her having an astounding appearance rate in dead ends.
    Last edited by peanuts; August 31st, 2021 at 01:01 PM.

Isnt it sad ....Noel?

she really could become the new sacchin, ...i aready read people on twitte saking for her rute, in her human look she is really a workable , standard nasuverse heroine design, its the vampire form wich looks quite out of place .
    All i read so far if you guys summaries, but im feeling some smpathy for her, girl was just doing her job

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Is it true that Mio has Kiri Nanaya listed as her natural enemy?
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

I feel very sorry for Noel, the poor girl was trapped in a stage far above her level, she was just a normal member of the church and suddenly she is surrounded by killer super monsters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lake View Post
    Yeah
    Well that's interesting. Anything about her like maybe a half-oni who has a grudge against kiri for the usual reason?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    That does explain some of her more irrational behavior and her seeming incompetence against Vlov. Still, she does seem rather unstable regardless of the circumstances she's dealing with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Also, is Noelle a shotacon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Well that's interesting. Anything about her like maybe a half-oni who has a grudge against kiri for the usual reason?
    Her family name is Saiki, so she's all but guaranteed to be half-oni.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Assuming Nero is truly gone because of Jouji, I think Arach might be the Nero replacement as far as getting killed by Depletion Garden goes. She also seems to be helping Roa, like Nero would have. How would she have Roa's Idea Blood anyway? Why are there spiders in France?

There's some rivalry with Sacchin waiting to happen there.

(Also, again, reasonably certain that 'Kisshoin' Kiara is a complicated jab at the Monogatari series. The boy meets girl setup in Kizu is clearly inspired by Tsukihime, but Monogatari becomes worse for needing to bait with sex appeal in stark contrast to the minimalist work it's ripping off. To make matters worse, this is followed by pussying out when sex actually comes up. Basically Kiara is Kisshot because her sexuality is excessive in nature.)

if thats the case, i want sacchin to kick her ass , dont matter how hot she is , lol , Noel shall be avenged

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Bear in mind natural enemy is more about having some sort of disadvantage against, be it social or literal powerlevels. Grudges and animosity go into dislikes. Arihiko on the same pic has Sacchin as his and Emiya's are infamously Rin, Sakura and Illya. So I'm willing to believe it's more than just "Kiri killed her famlily members", considering she both helps Shiki and badends him.

I forgot that's what natural enemies are for but then again i never really fully understood it lol with EMIYA being prime example.

Quick question. What happened again to Blob's idea blood after shiki killed him? Surely he didnt inherit it right? Or did MEODP "killed" it as well?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    In Ecology, natural enemy is an species' predator. In general chuuni speak, it's the guy whose special power is a perfect counter to your own special.

Type-Moon seems to take a weird liberal interpretation with will loads of with a ton of extra factors (social standing, as Lake mentioned), but the main meaning seems to still be "the guy you're practically guaranteed to lose against".

As for Vlov's Idea Blood, I'm confident in guessing that it's gone for good. Arcueid throws the word "curse" around A LOT when explaining the new vampire lore, and MEoDP is the real Curse Removal that we know of, so the pieces fit.
    Last edited by Comun; August 31st, 2021 at 02:47 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Red Demon God for farside games time

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Honestly I think they'll just put it smack into the middle of Kohaku route.

Add Story for the Evening if you're doing Akiha's endings the same way, alright?