Agility: A
    Magic: E
    Luck: B
    Class Abilities:
    Independent Action: A+
    Magic Resistance: D
    Personal Abilities:
    Charisma: B+
    Suitable for the king of a country. Also capable of inspiring followers to greater feats.
    Eye of the Mind (True): B+
    When in danger, as long as there is a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability makes survival nearly inevitable, and greatly increases the chances of victory.
    Subversive Activities: A
    Capable of disabling almost 60% of the total military force before the enemy advances.
    Noble Phantasms (Bow and Arrow):
    Cochise: The Arc of the Moon
    Type: Support
    Range: 1-45
    Maximum Targets: 1 person
    Named for Geronimo's predecessor. A bow which requires maintenance to stay in top form, but will never break. Geronimo is most comfortable with it, despite using rifles and revolvers in life, and can defy reality by directing multiple simultaneous arrows along the lines of his thought by imagining firing multiple arrows at the same time, hitting as many people as he can perceive. The arrows are a separate Noble Phantasm.
    Chiricahua: The Myriad Arrows
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: n/a
    Maximum Targets: 100 people
    Named for Geronimo's tribe, in reference to the coordination required for successful guerilla tactics. A quiver which possesses 100 arrows, which can be fired anywhere from one at a time to all simultaneously. Each arrow is equivalent to an E- rank physical Noble Phantasm. Each arrow that strikes an enemy returns to the quiver immediately. Those which miss their targets will remain for 20 minutes before disappearing and returning to the quiver within 24 hours (depending on how far the arrow traveled.) As the arrows travel in a fan, the most which can be directed at a single human-sized target is about 10. A Noble Phantasm which requires masterful wielding but can devastate entire armies if used properly. Requires minimal prana expenditure.
    Apache: The Pride of Death
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: n/a
    For all Geronimo's skill a permanent victory would forever be beyond his grasp. He surrendered in life, but wished he could have fought to the death. Symbolized with a single arrow. Upon his death the arrow will become cursed and pursue one predetermined target for a powerful attack. Being fired from Cochise as Geronimo dies is almost a guaranteed kill.
    OR
    Noble Phantasms (Rifle)
    Chiricahua: Sight Is Death
    Range: 1-55
    Maximum Targets: 100 people
    A Winchester Model 1876 lever-action rifle which, despite its specifications in real life, can only fire one shot at a time. However, it possesses a dimensional refraction quality similar to Cochise (Bow) allowing 100 rifles, one for each member of Geronimo's hunting squad, to be fired as one. The rifles themselves do not materialize but instead act as the predetermined effect "A rifle has been fired at the location Geronimo believes a target to be." Each bullet acts as an E--- (1 power, if an A NP has 50 power) physical Noble Phantasm and reload instantly if they hit an enemy (within 45 seconds if they missed.) Not all 100 bullets need to be fired at the same time. Geronimo must choose locations for the rifles to be fired from, even though they don't physically materialize, and can change these locations as the situation changes, as if he was commanding an actually guerilla group as an extension of his mind. Takes major prana expenditure to continually shift firing positions and target moving foes, as the setup is much more complex than the simpler Chiricahua (Bow). The simpler the attack, the easier it is to pull off.
    Apache: Pride Only In Death
    Range: 1-30
    A Colt Single Action Army loaded with a single bullet. It will always jam unless Geronimo is fatally wounded. Like Apache (Arrow), it becomes fated to kill one target during or after his death.
    Tell me if this makes any sense. I wasn't sure whether to go with the arrows or the more historically accurate firearms. It'd be one or the other, not both sets at the same time. Kind of like the guns more. Also, is this OP? I tried to make it less so by making the arrows/bullets really weak.
    Last edited by petalferrous; January 23rd, 2012 at 06:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by petalferrous View Post
    The Pride of Death
    Sorry to derail, but this reminded me of the Orc dude in Skyrim who kept demanding a 'good death'. xD

Maybe the death he was seeking was all along meant to be dealt by an apache arrow to the knee.

I personally think those stats and NPs look all right.

Somebody rate my Kajiura Caster?

Ayakashi of Boundaries Yakumo-san's Avatar
    Yuki Kajiura would just put an epic OST and the TV/Screen would melt, resulting in a win of neither. That, and you'll be searching the entire web to get your hands on that MP3, download it, and kill yourself, for it is so awesome that even knowing that it'll be then end of you, there is no way in which you will not accept death by eargasm.

For Geronimo, guns always make for better boom. But then, you'd get Mami from Madoka... Also, the dimensional refracting kinda does not make sense here (to me anyways, don't take it as the only PoV); setting up an epic trap or somethign would be much better I think. When I look at Geronimo, I think of a guerilla fighter, so with guerilla fighter comes traps. Robin Hood from Fate/EXTRA is a nice example of that.

Blog Entries
    This was a silly idea stuck in my head for an awfully long while. I hope it's not too dumb. ^^;

Servant:
    Rider
    True Name: Alonso Quixano, "Don Quixote"

Appearance:
    A dark-skinned Spanish gentleman in his late 30s, Rider has neck-length dark brown hair and a light goatee, accentuating a cheerful but disturbingly unfaltering smile. He wears a white tunic and pantaloons, along with faded and dented wine-red armor over his chest and one of his arms and legs (mismatched). A tattered wide-rimmed wine-red hat sits atop his head, accentuated by a single feather that upon closer examination belongs to a common Spanish pigeon rather than any noble breed.

Note: Representing his delusions of knighthood, Rider's general appearance and weapon are poor imitations of the "Lancer" card.

Statistics
    Noble Phantasm: B
    Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: D
    Magic: E
    Luck: E

Class Skills:
    Riding
    The expertise to ride animals and vehicles. Due to a lack of training, most vehicles can be handled with only average skill. However, he cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races or more complex vehicles.

Magic Resistance
    Cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma
    Natural talent to command an army. At this rank, he is charming but completely untrustworthy, and may only be able to convince a few foolish individuals to follow him into battle.

Mental Pollution
    Due to possessing a distorted mentality, Mental Pollution makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution. Rider is resolute in his convictions against all evidence to the contrary and is extremely difficult to discourage or correct even when obviously mistaken.

Noble Phantasms:
    Dulcinea - Tilting the Balance of All Things
    Representing the madness and chivalry that infected Don Quixote's entire world view, Dulcinea allows Rider to force his own perceptions of the world on anyone he engages in combat with. When Rider recognizes an enemy as his opponent, his concept of honorable battle equalizes his attributes with that of his opponent, plundering the strength of his opponent until they are as weak as he is in all attributes. Because the effect is instanteous, his enemy typically does not recognize the effect on their own body, only perceiving Rider as their equal in skill and power.

Activation of this Noble Phantasm is automatic, enforcing his perception upon the opponent the moment he recognizes them as an opponent, but the effect is limited by Rider's personal chivalric code. For example, because he is unable to regard a fleeing opponent as his enemy, disengaging from battle cancels the effect. Furthermore, he believes that relying on others to help him fight his battles is dishonorable, so invocation of this Noble Phantasm is negated if Rider receives any outside assistance whatsoever. Because the power is triggered by recognition, Rider must be aware of his opponent in order for this Noble Phantasm to apply, rendering him particularly vulnerable to sneak attacks and deception.

Rocinante - The Greatest Yesterday Comes Tomorrow
    Although a normal animal in life, having recognized Rocinante as the steed of a great knight-errant and the equal to him in merit, Rider is able to harness his delusions to create a history of prestige and mystery for Rocinante with no factual basis purely on the strength of his own belief. Although normally no more powerful than an ordinary horse, Rocinante is able to utilize the power drained from opponents by Dulcinea in order to significantly bolster its own attributes temporarily. With sufficient power drained from the opponent to accumulate into false history, Rocinante can become equivalent to a legendary beast in status and ability, transforming into a spectral horse engulfed in overwhelmingly powerful magical energy.

Blog Entries
    That is nifty as hell, but wouldn't Rocitante count as 'any outside assistance whatsoever', rendering Dulcinea useless?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dulcinea is really cool. I am impressed. It would sow immense confusion in a War situation, and be the death of true knights like Sabre and Diarmuid.
    It is really powerful, but without being overpowered and boring like "ZOMG EX+++ laser beam, but not like Sabre's, my Servant's is cyan-coloured".

Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    That is nifty as hell, but wouldn't Rocitante count as 'any outside assistance whatsoever', rendering Dulcinea useless?
    But it's his horse.
    A sword is a knight's arm, the mount, his legs.

Blog Entries
    ...huh. That profile for Don Quixote has skills that make sense and are used properly, with a slight tilt to make them unique to the character rather than cookie-cutter straight from the wiki affairs. The Noble Phantasms are interesting and useful without being blatantly overpowered, and the entire thing feels like it could actually fit in the Nasuverse.

What the hell is going on!?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Could he be...?

EDIT:

Lol, this guy would be hilarious summoned into modern day, with an unquenchable urge to fight wind power turbines.
    Last edited by food; January 29th, 2012 at 12:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    Impossible!

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is intruiging. I'd post up some of my MPII Servants here, but some of them need tweaking, and the rest would be spoilers.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

My four fan-fic servants will end up here in the end. When the spoilers about their ID and NP is done.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad people liked him. ^^; He got stuck in my head because the swarthy Spanish guy on the Lancer card looks like he'd be an awesome Servant design and somehow that led to Quixote cosplaying as him. He'd probably go around telling everyone he was Saber, Archer, and Lancer. All at the same time.

I didn't think of the horse counting as outside help, admittedly, because that's something I threw in to balance him from just teaming up and weakening one Servant while another ganged up on them. Thank you for pointing it out. But I agree that he would probably treat Rocinante as an extension of himself, thanks to their bond of mutual awesomeness across time~.

Soooo, I can't help but think I want to get in on the fun. I will be mildly impressed if anyone guesses this Servant, he's... a bit out there in terms of whether he qualifies, but Don Quixote gives me hope he'll be well-received.

Class: Saber

Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters:

Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Magic- E
    Endurance- D
    Luck- D
    Noble Phantasm- B

Personal Skills:

Charisma-
    C- The ability to command the respect of men and lead them. A suitable rank for the general of an army.

Magic Resistance- C- A resistance to the effects of magecraft. Saber's legend is relatively young and he did not encounter magecraft during his lifetime, meaning his rank in this skill is woefully low for the Saber class.

Eye For Art- B+- The Servant has a true appreciation for literature, poetry, and the theater, and was a prolific poet himself. If Saber's opponent uses a Noble Phantasm which is mentioned in any poem or significant body of literature which existed during Saber's lifetime, he will be able to identify it.

Dread Visage- E- At this rank the skill is less of a true form of Dread Visage, and more of an extension of Saber's own exaggerated sense of his personal ugliness. A weak-willed individual, when looking at Saber's face, may suddenly be overcome with a sense of disgust or revulsion.

Bravery- A+- A sense of absolute courage. Saber is immune to mental attacks which would weaken his resolve and can cancel the effects of Dread Visage and similar fear-producing skills of an equivalent Rank or lower.

Noble Phantasms-

Ballade- A Duel Between Monsieur Saber and an Idiot-
    Support- B- Saber's primary Noble Phantasm, and the only weapon which allows him to fight on-par with Servants by recreating the conditions of his most famous battle. When Saber recognizes he is in a combat situation, he can invoke Ballade by drawing his sword (or readying any sword-like weapon he has been given), speaking the Phantasm's name, and then giving a title to the poem he is about to compose. As long as Ballade is active, both Saber's Strength Ranks-Up twice, his Agility becomes A+, and he gains the equivalent of the skills Instinct and Eye of Mind (True) at A-Rank. In addition, any sword Saber is wielding will be treated as an E-Rank Noble Phantasm belonging to him. Ballade will only last as long as Saber is fighting while composing and reciting a poem, and he cannot invoke it while reciting a poem he has already composed. Ballade will also be cancelled if Saber is hit by an opponent's attack, or at any time loses his train of thought. Dramatic pauses in delivery are taken into account by the Phantasm, since the condition for use is "Saber is in the act of composing and delivering a poem while fighting", and such pauses are considered an essential part of the poem's delivery. Once Saber finishes his poem, or if he takes a single hit from an enemy, Ballade will automatically cancel and Saber will have to invoke the Phantasm again and begin a new poem to continue using its effects.

Christian- Love Through the Eyes of my Rival- Support- D- Not properly a Noble Phantasm with its own identity, but rather an extension of Ballade's effects, Saber can allow any other individual- human or Servant- to use the power of Ballade. To do this, Saber must either verbally relay a poem to the target individual or give them a letter with a poem written on it. If the target recites the poem, word for word, for the duration of the recitation they will receive the same effects as Ballade. During a time when an individual is using this, Saber is unable to use Ballade on himself. In addition to Ballade's conditions for cancellation, if the target of Christian misspeaks a word or otherwise fails to follow Saber's poem exactly, the Phantasm will be cancelled until Saber gives them a new poem to recite.

Legend- ???

Weapons-

Fencing Saber- A lightweight sword suitable for individual dueling but incapable of piercing either heavy armor or thick shields. Saber can use any type of blade with equal proficiency while under the effects of Ballade, but chooses to use this one because 'it is the weapon that served him best'. The blade has no special properties of its own, and any individual with proper training can wield it.

So, yeah, gonna see if anyone guesses before I reveal the identity. Apologies ^^

Blog Entries
    My exo-brain is pinging "Hercule Savinien Cyrano de Bergerac". Is that it?

Blog Entries
    "Dread Visage"

I c wut u reference thar :P
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    My exo-brain is pinging "Hercule Savinien Cyrano de Bergerac". Is that it?
    You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X
    "Dread Visage"

I c wut u reference thar :P
    Probably accidentally to be honest. I read Manhattan Grail Project right before I started prep on an unrelated Fate/AU thing of my own, so the canon skills and your customs are running together in my head. Fits my purposes really well though, given Mystic Face is charm-type, etc. xD

Blog Entries
    Well, I'm glad my fic got so ingrained in your head! :P

Blog Entries
    ...Does Saber really hide in a bush and tell other Sabers how to be better Sabers?

Also I can't explain why or how this one occurred to me but I have concluded Gaara and Gilgamesh have the most beautiful baby in the world. This NP came to mind earlier and I just had to write it out because I imagine her like Gilgamesh sitting on a throne of sand being pretty and awesome.

Servant: Caster
    True Name: Cleopatra VII Thea Philopator

Appearance:
    A beautitul woman with fair and creamy skin, Caster's hair is a dark violet, worn straight except for long bangs that fall to her collarbone on either side of her face, with a white headdress and golden circlet atop her head. Her eyes are a dark maroon, made up with kohl, and her gaze is supremely self-confident. Her entire outfit is accentuated by bands of gold, with a white silk wrap and sarong that leaves her midriff and legs largely bare, and she walks barefoot upon a well of sand that seems to spring up beneath her feet with every step.

Statistics:
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: B
    Magic: A
    Luck: C

Class Abilities:
    Item Creation
    Allows creation of tools that carry magical energy. Because of her belief that actual labor and research was best left to her priests and aides, the rank of this skill is relatively low and limited to creation of minor potions and enchantments.

Territory Creation
    Creates an area that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Creation of a "temple" is enabled, which is superior to a "workshop." Combined with her Noble Phantasm's assistance, Caster is capable of constructing an exquisite shrine that can satisfy almost any need.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. This rank is suitable for the queen of a country.

Divinity
    The strength of one's god-like nature. The more godlike blood possessed, the higher this statistic becomes. Although there was no factual basis, Cleopatra was claimed by many to be the reincarnation or daughter of the goddess Isis.

Golden Rule
    The chances of attracting gold during one's life. At this rank, money problems will be almost completely unknown. The rank of this skill is reduced because Cleopatra herself was known to have depleted inordinate amounts of her treasury on selfish whims.

Natural Beauty
    A quality inherent to one's features which takes effect as soon as the target looks at the owner's face. Unlike those with a Mystic Face, which is the effect of a spell and may be subject to Magic Resistance, this is a natural gift with no origins in thaumaturgy, so its effects are not as pronounced and must be resisted using willpower alone. At this rank, the effect is similar to Charm mystic eyes.

Noble Phantasm:
    Throne of Aset - The Transmigrated Desert of Heaven
    Based on her reputation as the reincarnated daughter of Isis as well as legends of a beach in Turkey created for Cleopatra by transporting the very sands of Egypt to foreign soil, the Throne of Aset is a representation of Cleopatra's belief that the soil of foreign countries is unworthy of her presence, given material form and reproduced through prana in a method similar to the creation of a Reality Marble. However, rather than materializing her internal world, Caster instead transfers the sands of the desert over the existing world to minimize any likelihood of the world's interference. Each grain of sand is subject to her control and may be manipulated at will within her line of sight.

In order to reduce the prana costs of this Noble Phantasm, Caster is able to manipulate its boundaries, ordinarily limiting it to the area immediately surrounding her body and beneath her feet. The sands around her may be manipulated into shields, weapons, and even familiars as she chooses and the amount she may make at once is limited only by the amount of sand manifested at that time. Reinforcement of the sand is possible through additional prana expenditure to create stronger and more durable weapons and barriers comparable to low-rank Noble Phantasms. When extended to its full territory, the entire area begins to resemble the very desert of Egypt itself, giving Caster increasing control over the surroundings as the sands spread and making the very ground beneath her opponent's feet their implacable enemy.
    Last edited by Sunny; December 31st, 2012 at 01:45 PM.

Awesome servants Scarlet, keep em coming >

Banned
    Blog Entries

@Cyber Angel

I am officially your biggest fan.