Page 6100 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 510056006000605060906095609860996100610161026105611061506200 ... LastLast
Results 121,981 to 122,000 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I'd say Risotto wins by virtue of being an experienced assassin, I imagine he'd be capable of getting close enough to Fujino without her noticing him or realising he's a threat.
    That said, if it's a direct battle where both fighters are aware of each other, I agree Fujino wins due to much superior range.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    I'd say Risotto wins by virtue of being an experienced assassin, I imagine he'd be capable of getting close enough to Fujino without her noticing him or realising he's a threat.
    That said, if it's a direct battle where both fighters are aware of each other, I agree Fujino wins due to much superior range.
    He does have that iron dust trick after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Tiamat vs CCC Gilgamesh

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    It's always Gilgamesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastXxx View Post
    Tiamat vs CCC Gilgamesh
    What's Gil supposed to do here?

JP Friend Code
    CCC Gil is just regular Gil with a bit better base stats. So no he's not gonna be able to do anything.

CCC Gilgamesh is a full heroic spirit who's not restrained by servant class. We also see him use full power Ea for the first time with which he destroys the moon cell's solar system sized reality marble.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...Rru0_ohUNF1Z54

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    CCC Gilgamesh is a full heroic spirit who's not restrained by servant class. We also see him use full power Ea for the first time with which he destroys the moon cell's solar system sized reality marble.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...Rru0_ohUNF1Z54
    So apart from the fanfiction, there's nothing Gil can do to Tiamat.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i feel a bit iffy about the info that particular link contained tbph (saying planets are reality marble; claiming gil is a higher dimension being at his core, etc)
    Last edited by castor212; May 15th, 2019 at 08:14 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    yea, but tiamat is not reality marble?

- - - Updated - - -

right?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

No, Tiamat is not a Reality Marble

such shocking news

JP Friend Code
    CCC Gilgamesh is a full heroic spirit who's not restrained by servant class.
    Completely false. Whoever said this did not even touch CCC and just talk shit out of their asses. He has no servant class because he was not assigned one for the purpose of a HGW, he's not allowed to participate duh. Moon Cell still summoned him as a Servant, according to the material book:
    Quote Originally Posted by extra mats
    ムーンセルはサーヴァントとして彼を再構築・顕現させたが、扱いきれずに月の裏側に封印していた。
    We also see him use full power Ea for the first time with which he destroys the moon cell's solar system sized reality marble.
    We never did and he never did. He was not even capable of destroying the fucking Angelica Cage and his Ea in CCC was not even the strongest possible form of it. It's the "天の理" side of it rather then the usual "地の理". And Moon Cell's RM is SE.RA.PH, which was stated in the recent Last Encore script book to represent the planet. So whoever said it's solar system size was farting really hard.
    So all you got are wank fanfics. I dare you go into the game and bring me those statements and scenes showcasing him doing that and we're talking.

Oh but you can't, ofc you can't. Because none of that ever happened. Friendly reminder that you are talking to one who played that game for 300+ hours and is doing translations of scenes in there, you're not getting away with this fanfiction my friend.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    also the feels-like-missing fact here is that

when we fought tiamat, we actually technically fought her in stages, we had to fought her by ganging her up, we have to actually pulls all the cheat card and whatever to actually, BARELY, win against her

so i feel like a tiamat versus is like, well are you talking about full power tiamat, because the one we actually fought ingame is already nerfed as much as possible (and even then she still kinda kick our butt)
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Potnia Theron is strooooooong.

That said Beasts are also kind of an above servant category that a servant won't beat by bashing up against.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume
    And Moon Cell's RM is SE.RA.PH, which was stated in the recent Last Encore script book to represent the planet. So whoever said it's solar system size was farting really hard.
    Ok but this reminds that Kiara somehow sent the servants to another galaxy thousands of light years away. How was that possible if seraph is just planet sized?

JP Friend Code
    Ok but this reminds that Kiara somehow sent the servants to another galaxy thousands of light years away. How was that possible if seraph is just planet sized?
    Kiara literally said that she sent the servants across a conceptual universe. It's not real thing, it's not real scale, it's just a concept like the 404 light years Time Barrier protecting the Moon Cell's core that BB had to cross, that BB had to use the concept of infinity to bypass. It's not that BB had to go 404 light years to pass, it's what represents the concept of an address (destination) that cannot be found (cannot reach). This is same thing. That's why Kiara mentioned the conceptual, because it allows the usage of conceptual means to counter. Which was exactly what Nero and Nameless did, they returned via conceptual power. Nero used the "love has no distance" concept, Nameless used the hero in need trope. Concepts are everything in Moon Cell, being able to abuse concepts puts you at the top in there. The entire plot itself is you and the villain trying to one-up each other with conceptual stuffs.

And more to that, the Last Encore script said that if SE.RA.PH is "the planet" then Moon Cell is "the universe". Moon Cell by itself is a conceptual universe, the complex RMs that is the Earth simulator = SE.RA.PH.

The only real time where the actual real scale real universe outside the Moon Cell is relevant in CCC is when Gil actually ran away with Hakuno to another planet with his spaceship.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; May 15th, 2019 at 02:13 PM.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    No, Tiamat is not a Reality Marble

such shocking news
    aaaannddd concept where it's not moon cell, it's more restrict right, like Kingprotein limited growth unlike in mooncell
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Dark Phoenix (comic book version) runs a TM gauntlet.

Blog Entries
    It’s a curbstomp until Edison uses his NP to change her into the movie version, at which point the counterforce recognizes it as an aberration that should never have existed and swiftly moves to crush it

Goetia and Tiamat vs Beast III/L