Page 166 of 782 FirstFirst ... 66116156161164165166167168171176216266666 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    You people keep quoting this hairless dog berserker cu pic but I've never seen it!

Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    A.k.a.

Fate / OhgodKotomine'stakingusouttoeattonight
    Servant Profile: Idea Generator
    Reality Marble: Countless Creations, Intense Inferno, Vast Vista
    Score: 7 (Where's mah Grail!)

Random Servant Profile: Fraggle's Cult
    (I knew I had this lying around somewhere!)
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Blog Entries
    Here's another one from Indonesia! Enjoy~
    ==========

Nyi Calon Arang
    "With this blessing of Durga, you shall kneel before me!"

(please excuse the writings =)) )
    Image (c) Halcyon Enigma @deviantart

The Dark Witch of Girah, and devotee of Durga.
    Ever since her husband died, Calon Arang raises her own child Ratna Manggali on her own. A fiercely independent woman, she manages her properties superbly and thus more successful than men in her village, Girah. Jealous of her fortunes, men of Girah starts to cheat in their business, trying to ground Calon Arang to the ground. Calon Arang did take a lot of losses, even nearly getting killed a few times. Finally, after a botched mercenary raid, the widow seemingly snapped. Crops starts failing, diseases and wild beasts rampage becoming more common, and people in Girah starts disappearing...

Possible Class: Caster
    Master: ???

Parameters:
    * Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    * Noble Phantasm: A
    * Strength: E
    * Endurance: D
    * Agility: E
    * Mana: A
    * Luck: E

Class Skills:

* Territory Creation A
    (Caster-specific class skill)
    This skill represents the skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, the creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible.

* Item Creation -
    (Caster-specific class skill)
    This skill represents the ability to manufacture magical items. Calon Arang does not possess this skill due to her Noble Phantasm's highly versatile ability.

Personal skills:

* Innocent Monster C
    This skill reflects the name of the monster that had his past and way of being distorted because of the image that was born from his behavior in the previous life. Both abilities and appearance were transformed. Incidentally, this equipment (Skill) cannot be removed. While this rank of skill does not confer any significant power boosts and/or transformation ability, Calon Arang gains the ability to badly unnerve people (with a single glance) and Servants (with an exchange of words) at will. This ability is not magecraft, so it is hard to resist even for Servants.

* Magecraft D
    This Skill represents knowledge about modern Thaumaturgy. At this rank, Calon Arang is capable of using modern Thaumaturgy at the level of a competent human Magus provided she can learn spells from a source.

* High-speed Divine Words A-
    This skill reflects the power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi. At this level, Calon Arang can utilie High-Thaumaturgy-level Magecraft at the speed of Single-Action spells. However, she needs to have her active spellbook for this ability to function.

Noble Phantasms:

* Durga Jadu Kitaba [Boon of Sacrifice]
    Various Effects, ranging from Anti-Personal to Anti-Fortress
    Target: varies
    A spell book granted by Durga herself as a boon to Calon Arang. The books contains various spells, ranging from comparatively simple plague & affliction spells to the more destructive calamity summonings. This NP is always active, and confers the benefit of the skill High-speed Divine Words (A) to Calon Arang, as well as functioning as an independent prana source for its own spells. However, using this NP demands more than just a supply of prana; this NP must be bathed in three liters of freshly-let human blood daily or it will become dormant.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    It's a sketch from Side Materiale 2. An angry, naked Lancer emerges from Archer's bare breast, while Saber prays in the background.

People just assume that it's Berserker Cu since he's so naked and angry, but you'd be angry too if you were fused at the crotch to a giant Archer.
    I lol'd

But i agree, while he does look pretty pissed it's not that big a difference from normal lancer.

I mean, gil's rageface when being split by point blank calibur was even more dramatic than this!

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean, gil's rapeface when being split by point blank calibur was even more dramatic than this!
    Fixed.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    But he was getting oneshotted by a giant painful blazing sword, sex was probably the last thing on his mind at that instant!

Blog Entries
    But he was getting oneshotted by a giant painful blazing sword
    Ha, funny you say that; that's what he always called Enkidu's penis.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    I can't help but laugh at the idea of Strange Fake Enkidu having an enormous penis. It would make him look so... disproportionate. And far less feminine.

Though I agree, I think Enkidu was the pitcher and Gil was the catcher.

Servant: Berserker (qualified Caster)
    Alignment: Lawful Good/Lawful Evil
    True name: Anakin Skywalker

Parameters:
    Strength: D*(B*)
    Endurance: D* (C-*)
    Agility: D+*(E*)
    Magic: A+ (B-)
    Luck: C- (D)

Class skills:

Mad Enhancement/Monstrous Strength: (D/C)
    Berserker is a rare case within his Class in the fact the more he grows in anger the closer he comes to his Monstrous self. For a short while Berserker will have a substantial rank up in power but if left on for too long he will become a different person.

It will start with his blade shifting to the color red and his eyes turning a sinister yellow but soon enough his body will be eaten away and replaced with powerful and crippling mechanical part. He will inevitably become a hulking cyborg of a monster whose very breath will send shivers down your spine.

He will become irrational, vicious and paranoid in this state, not reaching a semblance of sanity until he is fully transformed or this Skill is stopped.

Transformation stats marked by ().

Personal skills:
    Jedi Knight/Sith Lord: (A) In both Orders he was a being of noticeable and commendable skill and power. So much so the Sith Papatine spent a considerable amount of time to turn Anakin into his apprentice. This gives him a number of abilities similar to standard Servant Skill and more.

Master Mechanic: (A) Even at a young age he has been extremely good with machines, to the point he was able to build a whole vehicle by himself from scratch and a working intelligent droid.

The Chosen One
    : (EX) He is a being born from the very Force in the air, he has no proper father other that the power that wraps around us all. With enough control, motivation, or maybe anger he has near unlimited control of the prana in the air.

This is skill is rendered nearly unusable after Monstrous Strength takes over.

Riding:
    (A) If it’s a vehicle he can drive/operate it. No exceptions.

Noble Phantasm:
    The Shroud of Vader: This Phantasm holds the ability to transform Anakin into his other self if he so deems necessary, skipping over the effects of Mad Enhancement and Monstrous Strength and going straight for the results.

Lightsaber: (Rank C) The legendary weapons of a Force User. A complex device that stands somewhere between magic and technology that produces a blade of light said to be able to cut through near anything. With it not only does Saber gain a powerful offensive weapon but an admirable defensive one, giving a mid-level Protection from Projectiles imitation.

Wish: To never have fallen and/or to live happily with his wife and children.
    Last edited by TheDivineDemon; November 9th, 2012 at 01:18 PM.
    See me wasting my life on fanfics here.

An angry, naked Lancer emerges from Archer's bare breast, while Saber prays in the background.

People just assume that it's Berserker Cu since he's so naked and angry, but you'd be angry too if you were fused at the crotch to a giant Archer.

^

Oh boy, here we go.
    Last edited by lordkaho; November 9th, 2012 at 03:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lordkaho View Post
    Broken image. Don't hotlink.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hm. Kind of want to do something with the Mesoamerican myth where a man and his lover become volcanoes.

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

I'm more interested in this girl:

The Stray Servant (はぐれ サーヴァント, Hagure Sāvuanto) was one of the heroine candidates of Fate/stay night when Shirou had a larger harem. She was to be a servant with a shield who killed her master and stayed in the world after the end of the Fourth Grail War like Gilgamesh. She would have been an "abandoned puppy" heroine, and one of Saber's rivals

Blog Entries
    Made of 100% undiluted kawaii moe.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    Hm. Kind of want to do something with the Mesoamerican myth where a man and his lover become volcanoes.
    Popocatepetl and Icztazihuatl? Should be interesting. Mind you I don't remember much about them so I couldn't help you =V

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    Far as I can recall, there's really not all that much to say about them, particularly in terms of feats or anything. But that just means you have plenty of blank canvas around the framework to do whatever you want with, so they could be kinda cool.

Servant: Rider
    Alignment: Good
    True name: Red of Pallet

(Image belongs to Zx45)

Parameters:

Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Magic: C
    Luck: A

Class skills:
    Magical Resistance: (D) Through sheer experience while training his mounts he has gained a slight resistance to low level magics. Though it is more his style to stay off the front lines.

Riding: (A) Over the years he has tamed and ridden many beast. If it has a pulse chances are he can ride it.

Personal skills:

Master Tamer: (A) In his land he is renowned as the best there is at taming the fantastic creatures that stalk their lands.

Battle Tactics:
    (B) While never having served in any type of military setting he has been instrumental in taking down notorious criminal syndicates and creatures beyond most mortal men’s standard of thinking. With his team of loyal beast he was able to best them all with their strength and his keen mind.

Eye of the Mind (True):
    (C) Through numerous battles, adventures and other such experiences he has gained enough experience to gain a proper insight on how a battle will go and how he should fight.

Noble Phantasm:

Heart and Soul of a Master: Looped and hooked around his waist lay six red and white spheres that held six creatures that Rider has poured his heart and soul into bring to their full potential. Through them he fought, through them he won and through them he carved his legend.

Without them he is incomplete and powerless, with them he feels he can do anything.

With each creature unleashed more of a strain is brought down upon his mana supply so he will usually limit himself to one, maybe two, out at a time. There is also a noticeable cost in energy to heal them between battles.

-Pickachu-Str: E, End: C, Agl: A+, Mag: A++
    -Espyon- Str: D, End: C, Agl: B, Mag: B
    -SnorLax- Str: A, End: C, Agl: E, Mag: C
    -Charzard- Str: B+, End: C, Agl: C(land)/A(Air), Mag: B+
    -Blastoise- Str: B, End: C+, Agl: D(land)/B(water), Mag: C
    -Venusaur- Str: C, End: B, Agl: D, Mag: B (+ in sunlight)

*Two things on this Servant. One, for the life of me I can't figure out a wish and Two, I really wish I could have figured out a decent way to make that Glitch Red into an NP*
    Last edited by TheDivineDemon; November 11th, 2012 at 08:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    Old Red is old. Canon Red uses Lapras instead of Espeon ever since HeartGold.

Didn't want two water types... and most the other images sucked.