Page 465 of 782 FirstFirst ... 365415455460463464465466467470475515565 ... LastLast
Results 9,281 to 9,300 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Which says nothing? I doubt the original Caladbolg was shaped like a screw.

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Which says nothing? I doubt the original Caladbolg was shaped like a screw.
    It says that it is most definitely based on the original Caladbolg. But archer modified it to make it better as an arrow, which is why he added the II to it.

Which was why I quoted it,to support the fact that chris is wrong in saying, "It's not the real thing, or even a fake of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick View Post
    The change was probably from a sword that warped space along the slash to an arrow that warped space in a spiral around it. I view it as similar to Hrunting it's power is potential greater as an arrow then a sword, changing from a wide range cutting sword with little precision to an exact weapon that can pierce most defenses.
    Your intentions are noble, but all of that is speculah.
    don't quote me on this

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Your intentions are noble, but all of that is speculah.
    Yep, I know. Which is why I said "Probably" and "I view it"

Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Is there any info on what Protection of the Faith actually does?

Blog Entries
    You are protected against mental interefence because you're such a zealot. Also, higher ranks tend to signify a warped personality. At least that's what I got from Extra!Vlad.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guess it doesnt gives you protection in the physical sense?
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Did someone say rainbow sword?

Servant info:
    Spoiler:

Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch - Death of the Demonic Rodent Lagomorph

Name:
    Charlemagne, King of Paladins
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Strength: A
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: C+
    Mana: C
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A++

Skills
    Spoiler:
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
    Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Riding: B
    Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:

Charisma: B
    Suitable for a king of a country.

Eye for Art: C
    Saber can identify a Noble Phantasm which is part of a story or legend with a successful Luck check.

Military Tactics: C
    Provides an advantage when using or facing an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Protection of the Faith: A
    Negates mental interference magecraft of equal or lower Rank. However, should his Master be of a different religion than his, it becomes more difficult to control Saber, and Command Spells will be half as effective.

Saint: E
    Although’s Saber’s canonization by Antipope Paschal III was annulled by the Holy See, he is still a beatus. This grants him a small boost to his Charisma skill.

Noble Phantasms
    Spoiler:
    Joyeuse – Holy Sword of a Thousand Colors

Anti-Army, Rank A++

Charlemagne’s sword, forged by the legendary blacksmith Weyland. A holy weapon used by Saber during the war against Saracens and Saxons, enemies of god. It is a sister sword to Durandal, Almace and Curtana. Its hilt is golden, and the blade is lustrous like polished silver.

Once its true name is called, Joyeuse’s blade will begin to shine with bright colors, changing between them every second, and often appearing multi-colored. Consuming an enormous amount of prana, it releases an ever-expanding typhoon of light, a colorful conic blast capable of razing a battlefield in seconds. Whereas Excalibur possesses higher destructive power, Joyeuse covers a greater area. It is not made to destroy a fortified structure, but to kill an entire army.

Although it is a destructive force, the sight of such a colorful and beautiful light is sure to bring joy to one’s heart.

Joyeuse Longin – Spear of Destiny

Anti-Unit, Anti-Divine, Rank A

The spear used by the Roman soldier Longinus to pierce the body of Jesus Christ to confirm the death of the Son of God. A First-Class Relic, it is contained within Joyeuse’s hilt. By calling the name of Longinus, Charlemagne releases the spear from within his sword. Unlike Joyeuse, which he can wield at all times, the lance can only be wielded for a limited amount of time, since he is not a Lancer.

The spear deals increased damage against Servants with Divinity, the increase being proportional to the Servant’s Rank in that skill. One time only, against a Servant with Rank A Divinity, it becomes possible to perform a much stronger attack: Joyeuse Longin – The Son of God is Dead. This will instantly kill the opposing Servant, without any chance of resistance. Unlike the Barbed Spear that Pierces with Death, which kills the foe by piercing their heart, the cause of death will be asphyxia. It is mandatory that Saber pierces the target’s body with the spear after they expire to confirm the death. Otherwise, the dead Servant will immediately return at full health.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    The first Holy Roman Emperor, who fought against the Saracens and Saxons in the name of God. Charlemagne was one of the most important rulers that ever lived; known as the Father of Europe, he was the first Emperor since the fall of the western Roman Empire (not counting those fools from Constantinople), having been declare so by Pope Leo III on the Christmas of the year 800.

Charlemagne is also a main character from the Matter of France, a collection of literary works associated with the history of France, particularly about Charlemagne and his champions: the Twelve Peers, or Paladins. The most famous of these was Roland, who wielded the holy sword Durandal. These stories were often about their battles and wars against Saxons and Saracens. In the past, these stories were as famous as those about Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. That was until the Arthurian cycle had a great surge in popularity in the 19th century.

As a Servant, one would find difficulty in controlling Charlemagne, unless they too are Christians. While he attempts to live a virtuous and knightly live, he is rather guilty of the sin of Gluttony, like a certain King of Knights. He also loves reading books, particularly tales about the adventures of knights, and the lives of saints and rulers of the past. He does not possess a wish for the Grail; instead, his wish woul be to return the Grail to the church that crowned him Emperor.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; May 10th, 2015 at 11:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    Rainbow sword? Astolfo doesn't seem so out of place now, does he? =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    When does the agility Modifier apply? I see no conditions for it anywhere.

Blog Entries
    Why so high END and STR? Is there anything in the legend that pronounce his toughness/might or is he quite known for it? I dont really know much about Charlegmagne.

Blog Entries
    He's the French Arthur, pretty much. Lots of glorious fanfics.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Butttttt

Even Arturia with Rin as a Master doesnt have that high of combination of END and STR. Felt sort of too high.

Well, I dunno, though.

Blog Entries
    Women and children lolololol

Watch that beard

The beard does not lie
    don't quote me on this

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Seibah is fragile gurl, so her tanking skills will never be transcendent.

But hey, she also doesn't have any Cs, so she's still stronk.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    When does the agility Modifier apply? I see no conditions for it anywhere.
    Explaining +'s is a thing now? In any case, changed Military Tactics to boost Agility instead of Strength.

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Butttttt

Even Arturia with Rin as a Master doesnt have that high of combination of END and STR. Felt sort of too high.

Well, I dunno, though.
    Arthuria is a meter-and-half tall girl who stopped aging when she was a teenager. Charlemagne was 30 centimenters taller and lived to 70. Plus, being an ancestor to nearly every living European or descendant of Europeans should be worth something, no?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't think Military Tactics should go as far as ranking up stuff. Because Alex's Military Tactics is B and all it does is give him an advantage.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    I don't think Military Tactics should go as far as ranking up stuff. Because Alex's Military Tactics is B and all it does is give him an advantage.
    According to the (lol)wiki, it "grants bonus modifiers when using/facing an Anti-Army NP".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BehemothV2 View Post
    Explaining +'s is a thing now? In any case, changed Military Tactics to boost Agility instead of Strength.

Arthuria is a meter-and-half tall girl who stopped aging when she was a teenager. Charlemagne was 30 centimenters taller and lived to 70. Plus, being an ancestor to nearly every living European or descendant of Europeans should be worth something, no?
    I'm just saying, though. Like, you know, obvious known power player in legend like Herk obviously got A+ in strength and A in endurance, and that's with Mad Enhancement, with those crazy muscle transmogrification and bone elbow and what not. While Iskander, buffed up as he was, and not known for strength but his tatics, got B in strength and vanilla A in endurance.

So it just felt a bit too high for me. But once again, I dont really know much about Charlegmagne, that's why I asked if he is known for his strength in legend and what not.

Just my 2 cent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BehemothV2 View Post
    Arthuria is a meter-and-half tall girl who stopped aging when she was a teenager. Charlemagne was 30 centimenters taller and lived to 70.
    Artoria boosts herself with prana burst, hence the high stats.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.