Page 475 of 782 FirstFirst ... 375425465470473474475476477480485525575 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,500 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Well... this sucks. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes down to determining Servants for this project (and who'd be appropriate Masters).
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Throw out your projected ideas, we'll give you the critique you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Might be better to do it in the fanfic idea thread tho

Blog Entries
    Right... will do what I can in the correct thread.

...I'm assuming you mean the "What if ______ was ______'s Servant" thread?

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamusel View Post
    Well... this sucks. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes down to determining Servants for this project (and who'd be appropriate Masters).
    Don't and write a Tsukihime story instead.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamusel View Post
    Right... will do what I can in the correct thread.

...I'm assuming you mean the "What if ______ was ______'s Servant" thread?
    No, I mean the fanfic idea thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Don't and write a Tsukihime story instead.
    It's on the queue for this project, that I get Tsukihime involved, though it'll be a separate story that is connected to the other stories in this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    No, I mean the fanfic idea thread.
    Okay. Thanks for clarifying.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Which is funny because Joan is all "I want to save god not the other way around."
    This in Apocrypha? Because for real life Joan, that would be some blasphemous shit.

That would be blasphemous shit for any Christian. How conceited do you have to be to exalt yourself over...

Wait,
    Spoiler:
    Is this seriously what Higashide is doing with her? Since Amakusa is already on that kind of path...

That would be a colossal waste if that's how it's going to be and not have it butt heads.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's not like every Christian in the entire franchise has shown exactly zero Christian traits besides maybe being a priest, using holy symbols/prayer as weapons and bearing a cross, or anything.

Servant: Sigmund Freud
    Class: Caster
    Alignment:True Neutral - Sex doesn't discriminate

Stats:
    STR: E
    AGI: D
    End:E
    Luck: C
    MGI: B
    NP: A

---Skills:

Magic Resistance: C

Territory Creation: B

---Personal Skills:

Discernment of the Poor - EX: Caster can determine every aspect of a human being's personality at a glance and shall not be deceived by words so long as the target possesses a humanoid mentality.

Eye of the Mind (True) - A: Caster is capable of perfectly calm analysis of battle conditions and can select an appropriate course of action by considering all possible outcomes to overcome an issue.

Vitrification - A+: Caster is immune to all forms of mental interference induced by a creature whose mind's foundations are human.

---Noble Phantasms:

Division of the Mind - Like an Iceberg - (B, Anti-Unit): Servants without a matching level or above of Magic Resistance are divided into three components. Prana is equally divided among the three pieces. May cause discord among enemies.

Free Association - Honest with Oneself (A, Anti-Mind): Any humans inside Caster's Workshop are immediately and permanently wiped of all Mental Pollution and Mad Enhancements. Humans caught in this Noble Phantasm are utterly incapable of concealing their thoughts and feelings. Targets affected are permanently marked with a doubled Prana drain for maintaining Reality Marbles.

Freud Was Right - Paging Dr. Freud (B, Anti-Sex): Caster is capable of detecting and teleporting to any H-Scene within 50 miles. This Noble Phantasm allows him to double as the ultimate Assassin, able to manifest at the most vulnerable moments of enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

Should I feel proud or ashamed for creating an Anti-Sex NP?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    This in Apocrypha? Because for real life Joan, that would be some blasphemous shit.

That would be blasphemous shit for any Christian. How conceited do you have to be to exalt yourself over...

Wait,
    Spoiler:
    Is this seriously what Higashide is doing with her? Since Amakusa is already on that kind of path...

That would be a colossal waste if that's how it's going to be and not have it butt heads.
    Apo not really spoiler but a lot of text

“—That in itself is foolishness. The Lord did not forsake us. No, in the first place, the Lord has never forsaken a single person. There was just nothing he could do.”

“What…?”

“Praying, giving offerings, everything is an act not for oneself, but for the Lord. We pray in order to heal the Lord’s laments and sorrow. Yes, I definitely—”

I definitely heard the Lord’s lament.

He shrieked. He lamented. He wept, and he felt sorrow.

The world changed straight into hell, and no one could stop it. No, perhaps that itself—was hell.

The Lord lamented in sorrow. People were not even allowed to live simply, and were compelled to become either beasts or food.

Conflict never ended, and blood continued to rain incessantly and soak the land.

That’s why the Lord lamented—I heard His voice. I caught His small, feeble murmurs that everyone else failed to hear.

It was an obvious thing. To lend my ears to His voice and respond to it meant that I would throw away everything I had until now.

I had to throw away my life as a simple villager and the joy of loving someone and being loved back. Furthermore, there would be no compensation. I would surely be scorned by many people—both enemies and allies alike.

It was a very terrifying thing to contemplate. It was mad for a mere village girl from the countryside to leap onto the battlefield where people’s killing intent swirled about.

—But the Lord cried.

Yes, I surely… can’t bear it. I can’t turn my back on His cries.

In order to stop the Lord’s tears and soothe Him, I will oppose this world’s hell. I will clad my body in armor, hang a sword on my waist, carry the flag—and devote my life to it.

Yes, the voice of revelation I received from the Lord contained no glory or victory, no obligation or sense of purpose. The Lord merely lamented and grieved.

—That’s why. At the very least, having received that revelation, I thought I should stop the Lord’s laments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    It's not like every Christian in the entire franchise has shown exactly zero Christian traits besides maybe being a priest, using holy symbols/prayer as weapons and bearing a cross, or anything.
    Tachibana Kaori. Tried to kill everyone in her dorm because she was pregnant and they were all in a prostitution ring as redemption.
    Wait nvm that's suicide which is a no-no.

Blog Entries
    ...who's Tachibana Kaori? A DDD character?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Dead girl from Knk 6.

Blog Entries
    Oh. No wonder.

I need to read/watch Rakkyou some/all the way.

Blog Entries
    Mention of Berserker Joan and no mention of Drifters.
    Shame on all of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=You;1698107]
    Apo not really spoiler but a lot of text

“—That in itself is foolishness. The Lord did not forsake us. No, in the first place, the Lord has never forsaken a single person. There was just nothing he could do.”

“What…?”

“Praying, giving offerings, everything is an act not for oneself, but for the Lord. We pray in order to heal the Lord’s laments and sorrow. Yes, I definitely—”

I definitely heard the Lord’s lament.

He shrieked. He lamented. He wept, and he felt sorrow.

The world changed straight into hell, and no one could stop it. No, perhaps that itself—was hell.

The Lord lamented in sorrow. People were not even allowed to live simply, and were compelled to become either beasts or food.

Conflict never ended, and blood continued to rain incessantly and soak the land.

That’s why the Lord lamented—I heard His voice. I caught His small, feeble murmurs that everyone else failed to hear.

It was an obvious thing. To lend my ears to His voice and respond to it meant that I would throw away everything I had until now.

I had to throw away my life as a simple villager and the joy of loving someone and being loved back. Furthermore, there would be no compensation. I would surely be scorned by many people—both enemies and allies alike.

It was a very terrifying thing to contemplate. It was mad for a mere village girl from the countryside to leap onto the battlefield where people’s killing intent swirled about.

—But the Lord cried.

Yes, I surely… can’t bear it. I can’t turn my back on His cries.

In order to stop the Lord’s tears and soothe Him, I will oppose this world’s hell. I will clad my body in armor, hang a sword on my waist, carry the flag—and devote my life to it.

Yes, the voice of revelation I received from the Lord contained no glory or victory, no obligation or sense of purpose. The Lord merely lamented and grieved.

—That’s why. At the very least, having received that revelation, I thought I should stop the Lord’s laments.

Very interesting. Nasu wrote this part, didn't he?

Though to say that there is nothing the Lord can do...seems contradictory to something defined as omnipotent.

All right, I can be satisfied with that applied for Type Moon Jeanne.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's not like The Lord is more omnipotent than any other Divine Spirit. That is to say, not at all.

Blog Entries
    It depends on Apocrypha Joan's view on the divinity of Christ.
    And this subject is strange in that Nasu has generally avoided making any claims about Jesus.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    She's talking about God, not Jesus.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    "The Lord" is ambiguous for Christians: could mean God or Jesus.
    Jesus literally grieving and crying has a more concrete basis in Christian theology compared to God doing so.
    Last edited by Lycodrake; October 24th, 2014 at 02:02 PM.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Banned
    Blog Entries
    If it doesn't say it's the Big J.C and Jeanne is a Catholic, then it's probably not Big J.C